Emerald Grande at HarborWalk Village

Destin, FL

Fairtytale Endings Begin in Destin

When looking for the perfect setting for your special event, look no further than one of the legendary locations in Destin, Florida. With turquoise waters and dazzling sunsets, the elegant array of indoor and outdoor locations will provide the perfect backdrop for your ceremony and reception.

$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Cruise, Hotel, Restaurant, Tented

Food + Catering

10 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL

Destiny Fulfilled

Reviewed on 5/08/2012 Katrina C

I had my wedding and reception held at the Emerald Grande at HarborWalk Viliiage in the the Harborview Room. The venue coordinator was very professional and accommodating. Eventough I was suppose to have a beach wedding "it rained:(" Plan B came together without any of my... Read More input and was absolutely beautiful. Even when they forgot to put out my cheese/fruit display, they gave me a refund. Of Course, the decor, rooms and customer service was exceptional! Thanks for making the day I had long awaited for a Destined Fulfilled Dream Wedding.

Top Notch Service!

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Leanne S

My guests were so impressed with the Emerald Grande and Harborwalk Village! Everyone loved their rooms, the view, and all of the surrounding activities! I worked with Julie Kilgore....she is the event planner you WANT! She went above and beyond, was always helpful and... Read More organized, and I can tell she really enjoys her job! Julie was with me every step of the way, from giving me a god pep talk before my walk down the aisle...and helped the entire wedding move seamlessly! I was very impressed with the Emerald Grande staff! HIGHLY recommend!

Aug 30th Morning Wedding

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 JaVonni E

Jackie and the rest of the staff at the EG were great!!!! They always responded to my many...questions! They never appeared to get irritated and always made me seem as if I were the only bride they had to deal with. When things came up, they were understanding & cooperative, and... Read More carried on without missing a beat! It was a gorgeous day and stress free!

Regatta Bay

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Lauren A

Regatta Bay, the golf club for Emerald Grande, was the perfect venue for a smaller wedding. We had our ceremony on the outside deck on a small pond, dinner in the beautiful clubhouse, and then dancing outside under the lights that they set up on the deck. Summer Hall, the event... Read More coordinator, did a stellar job. She made sure that everything went smoothly and that I was not stressed throughout the whole process. The food was also amazing! I would highly recommend this to anyone!

Emerald Grande

Reviewed on 4/14/2013 Pilar P

I chose the Emerald Grande in Destin for the beautiful views and ceremony site on the Captain's Deck. The weekend of my wedding the channel in front of the hotel was being dug up so my beautiful green water views were brown for my wedding day. As far as the hotel and service..... Read More My contact person for the hotel, Julie, was very unorganized and I had to send multiple emails with bullet points to get her to answer my questions. Two days before the wedding she asked me if I was planning on having a rehearsal. (Of course I was planning on having a rehearsal!!!) There was another wedding booked at the time I wanted to have my rehearsal so we had to rehearse in another location. Maybe it was my fault for assuming I would have the time block for a rehearsal. There was another issue with my photo booth time slot and the venue. I booked my photo booth from 5:30-8:30, cocktail hour was from 5:00-6:00. I chose these times so my guests could use the photo booth during cocktail hour, the venue would not let my guest upstairs to use the photo booth during cocktail hour. I lost about an hour of photo booth time due to lack of communication from Julie. Had I known guest weren't allowed upstairs during cocktail hour I could of planned better for the photo booth. I have emailed and called Julie several times and I still have not received a final itemized bill from this vendor. Food for the reception was amazing and bartenders were great. Most of my guest didn't get cake and had to ask repeatedly over and over for cake and coffee. Very expensive hotel overall. I would not recommend this vendor, it was not worth the stress for the amount of money we spent and for poor communication.

My Wedding

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Kristyn P

First off, the Emerald Grande is an absolutely beautiful resort and it has amazing venues for any ceremony. However, the wedding coordinator was infamous for telling us one thing and then a few months later changing our plans and telling us the opposite. Many of the additional... Read More services we paid for, ie) the boat to the beach for pictures and them cutting the cake, had awful service. We had to ask them multiple times to cut and serve the cake and take the rest to our room, which is the service we paid for. My husband and I did a sparkler exit and they threw all of our decorations into the hallway while we were outside for the sparkler exit. They didn't even allow us an additional hour for my family to clean up the decorations in the ballroom. And to top it all off, the wedding coordinator broke my unity sand kit that I had ordered in. She was getting it out of the box and dropped it, however my thought is if that is her job wouldn't she be extra careful handling decorations like that? Great venue but good luck with the service and planning, because they will change your plans multiple times to fit the needs of Emerald Grande.

LOVED Emerald Grande!

Reviewed on 4/25/2012 Whitney V

Great Location near fun bars and good food. Very nice place to stay near the beach!

Dream Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 6/30/2011 Britt C

The Emerald Grande was the most inviting, helpful, and beautiful wedding reception location on the Emerald Coast! The helpfulness of the wedding coordinators was UNBELIEVABLE! Not only did they help plan the reception but they helped set up the rehearsal dinner, a mani/pedi... Read More session for the bridal party, as well as accommodating all of our guests. I could not be more happy with the way things happened. Not to mention-- the food was AMAZING, and the envy of all of my friends.

Emerald Grande makes for a fairy tale wedding

Reviewed on 3/29/2011 Amanda S

My husband and I were married at the Emerald Grade in March 2011. It was the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to (and I'm really glad it was mine!!) We were married on the Captain's Deck at the back of the resort, overlooking the bay and the gulf. The Emerald Grande was... Read More such an exquisite venue for our ceremony and reception! My favorite part about the ceremony location, other than the view, was the staircase. When I walked down the staircase, with my dad, to the ceremony, I felt like a princess! We had the reception in the EG ball room and it was wonderful. The decor in the ballroom (absent our decorations, flowers, etc) were very elegant looking. Also, the food was excellent! I would recommend the Emerald Grande to any bride looking for her fairy tale wedding! I most certainly got mine!

Gorgeous place to get married!!

Reviewed on 11/23/2010 Emily W

It was perfect!! The atmosphere, the people, the food, the views, the location; I could go on and on!! Everyone had a great time who stayed and came to the wedding. I love where it is located and near to soo much. It's location and amenities worked out wondeful for destination... Read More wedding! Again it was a perfect day!! :-)

Want a gorgeous atmosphere for your wedding?

Reviewed on 11/13/2010 Natasha K

The Emerald Grande was a dream venue for our wedding. Every guest, not matter how far they traveled was throughly impressed with every aspect of the Emerald Grande. The staff is very friendly & helpful, the rooms are AMAZING with perfect views, the food is so delicious &... Read More the entire complex is one huge photo op for those wedding portraits! They offer many options to help make your wedding affordable, so it's worth calling & getting more info. After our wedding, we felt we got everythiing we wanted & more...all of our guests could not stop raving about their awesome weekend at the Emerald Grande.

Great venue!

Reviewed on 10/30/2010 Lyndsi S

We loved our reception! The food was excellent, the location was great and everyone had a good time. But the coordinator was not very responsive and the lady we had to deal with to reserve rooms was not pleasant to work with. However, we were surprised to find a bottle of... Read More champagne with our names & wedding date etched into it when we arrived at our room after the reception was over! I loved it.

Emerald Grande

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Sofia K

The staff was kind and knowledgeable. They were willing to work with a budget and cater to our needs. The food was amazing, but not all of the selections we agreed on were presented at the actual reception.

emerald grande

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Melanie S

the location was gorgeous. the service was not the best. it took a long time to get things done, but the location made up for it in my opinion.

TO Emerald Grande at HarborWalk Village