Emory Conference Center Hotel

Atlanta, GA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Emory Weddings, Helping You Create Lasting Memorie

3 Outdoor Ceremony Venues 4 Unique Indoor Reception Venues Silverbell Pavilion with Floor to Ceiling Windows, Exposed Wood Beams and 2 Stone Fireplaces Wisteria Lanes Lane Bowling Alley features 6 lanes of private bowling specifically for your event Historic Houston Mill House and Gazebo Gardens complete with a custom built Speak Easy State of The Art Lullwater Ballroom with a Breathtaking Garden Overlook and Terrace Double-sided Stone Fireplace in our Great Hearth Room Centrally Located in Atlanta's Historic Druid Hills Neighborhood            Please contact:          Del Meredith for Emory Conference Center Hotel at 404-712-6007 or [email protected]          or Jennifer Hartnett for Houston Mill House 404-712-6788 or [email protected]

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Hotel, Mountain

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1615 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA (404) 712-6015

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Anne B

My daughter-in-law and son chose Emory Conference Center to host their wedding and reception, and I'm thrilled they did! The Silverbell Pavilion was elegant, the food incredible, and Richelle, our Emory staff contact and wedding coordinator was wonderful - helpful,... Read More knowledgeable, and calm. Her professional demeanor and expertise made an important day even more special. Trusting Emory Conference Center with a wedding means simplifying in the best possible way; their excellent staff handles the decor, the food, and the logistics, providing a lovely setting and beautiful (and reasonably priced) hotel on site. I enthusiastically recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Stephanie W

I looked at and received proposals from 8 other venues before deciding to book with Emory Conference Center Hotel, and a lot of that decision was due to Del Meredith. From the customer’s perspective, Del is the ultimate event coordinator. So many other places have a take or... Read More leave it attitude, but working off the pre-designed banquet and beverage packages, Del customized something for us that was exactly what we wanted. He is very patient, extremely flexible in the plans and has a calming demeanor ideal for his position. The majority of what we asked for was exactly what we got. If something wasn’t available or doable, he always had an agreeable alternative. Even the night before the wedding, we had to make a couple of changes, and Del got it done. He was there the day of the wedding, all the way until it was time to pack up, and did all that he could to take work off of us and make things stress free. He even made sure that the top of the wedding cake was boxed up and stored for us until the next morning. As parents of the bride, I can tell you that everything he did was greatly appreciated. Del is definitely an asset to your organization.

Reviewed on 12/15/2015

I am writing to say that my Grandson and his fiance were married at Emory's Houston Mill House on Oct. 17, 2015 It was very easy to work with Jennifer Hartnett putting the Wedding together. She was just so friendly and helpful. When it came to the tasting dinner Jennifer and... Read More Richelle were exceptional. The day of the Wedding it just ran so smoothly with the help of Jennifer and Richelle that we could not have asked for a happier Wedding. The servers were always smiling and were so friendly. The Dinners were excellent and all our guests committed on the wonderful time that they had. I would highly recommend an Emory Wedding to everyone. The location, property and entire experience was fantastic Thank You again Jennifer, Richelle and all the Servers, GiGi McCormack

2015-12-15T13:33:55 Response from the vendor

GiGi, Thank you very much for the warm comments about the property, our servers and our all-start weddings team. It was our pleasure to host the McCormack Lang Wedding. To show our appreciation, we've put together a complimentary room night certificate for you. Please email... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Jose R

Best Place to have a wedding the grounds are amazing food was out this world well Prepared we had no worries from begging to end anyone looking to be married this the place. Dale worked with me and my wife he handled everything from placement of flowers to venders this place to... Read More have your wedding or any function....

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Viv K

When my daughter saw The Silverbell Pavilion 1 year and a half before her wedding day she fell in love with it ! The venue was perfect for our entire wedding weekend - It offered affordable and really beautiful accommodations for all our out of town guests, the Wysteria Lanes... Read More bowling , shuffle board and game room for the Friday night Welcome Dinner an outdoor courtyard for the ceremony and the Pavillion for the reception. We worked with Del Meredith who was really a pleasure to work with and did all he could to create the wedding weekend we had envisioned! The food was absolutely top class, -with several opportunities to have tastings and see the different ways the room can be set up! Del was extremely available to us during the planning and throughout the entire wedding weekend with a calm and collected demeanor making all efforts to please us and our over 60 out of town guests and 180 + wedding guests! Although the forecast of rain and cold weather threatened to put a 'damper' on our weekend, Del was not phased and put together a fantastic Plan B without any stress or agitation that proved to be perfect and turned out to be a perfect solution! I recommend a wedding or any other event at Emory Conference Center and give major kudos to Del Meredith !

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ilana K

The Emory conference center was the perfect place to have a wedding weekend full of events all in one space, especially if you have a lot of out of towners like we did! It made it convenient for everyone! The wedding weekend ran completely smoothly and that was attributed to Del... Read More Meredith at the Emory Conference center. It was an absolute pleasure working with him throughout the planning process. Del was attentive, organized and resourceful. On our wedding day, I knew I had absolutely nothing to stress about because Del and his team were on it. Every little detail, every step of the way. I couldn't have asked for more! I had my dream wedding, it was absolute perfection. I could not be happier with the job he did in helping us turn our vision into a reality to make our welcome dinner/rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception everything we wanted! I highly recommend Del and his team at the Emory Conference center you will not regret it!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Ina B

I really had the wedding of my dreams in September, and the price was more than reasonable. Richelle, our coordinator was incredibly patient and professional. I had no need for a wedding planner because she really went above and beyond to make everything run so smoothly. We... Read More had both our ceremony and reception in the beautiful Silverbell Pavilion with a cocktail hour in between. I am Bulgarian and I think she went out of her way to make sure our bartender spoke Bulgarian, which was a surprise to me, and really made my Bulgarian family and friends so happy. Everybody had a blast, especially my husband and I. I had a vision, but I really could not have imagined how perfect it would really be. Thank you Richelle!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Marilia B

For our wedding with worked with Del Meredith at Emory. What an amazing guy. Along with our coordinator, he made sure that everything went incredibly well and smooth. Del was a lifesaver when it came to getting things together for us, and making magic happen. The venue at Emory... Read More was also gorgeous. The food was amazing, the drinks were plentiful. Loved every second of our wedding at Emory. If you want a hassle free experience, this is the way to go!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Megan M

Have your wedding here!! We both were from outside of Atlanta so we had almost all out of town guests and everyone left very impressed with the venue and Hotel! Del is amazing and did so many behind the scenes details that made the day PERFECT! The Silverbell pavilion was... Read More gorgeous and all our guests had a blast at the Wisteria Lanes after party! The food and service was amazing! I can't recommend this place enough!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Sarah Kate C

The catering and sales staff at Emory were just fantastic. We met with them countless times leading up to the wedding for various tastings and planning meetings. Del was very courteous and wanted to do everything he could to make our day perfect. Leading up to the wedding his... Read More assistant Christina helped with the countless changes to our group block and was always quick to respond to our needs. And I will say for the value, Emory can't be beat. Day of the event, Del made sure to see that my husband and I were attended to. He brought us a drink while we were getting some last photos taken before the reception and even brought us a little plate of food from the Indian wedding that was happening on the other side of the hotel (after my husband commented on how great it smelled!). The only thing I would say could use a little help is the front desk and housekeeping staff at the hotel. Here are the only few things that are stopping me from giving a 5 star review. 1- I put together personalized gift baskets for the parents of the bride, groom, and some other key family members. Some of these guests did not receive the gift baskets until the second night of their stay- when I had expected the hotel staff to drop these in the room before my guests arrived. I even found one sitting on the concierge's desk (unattended) in the middle of the lobby when I arrived on Friday. 2- We put together gift bags for the remaining guests staying at the hotel. While some of our guests got them upon check in, others were not made aware. On Sunday I stopped at the front to ask if they had all been picked up and they said yes. Then my mom went by and she asked at the front desk and they had 6 or 8 bags left over. Not sure why I was lied to or why my guests didn't get their gift bags. 3- Although we were assigned a VIP server for our head table, the service was not as attentive as I would have wanted. I had to keep looking around the room for a server (which as the bride, I shouldn't have to do!). We made sure to tip all of the wait staff prior to the event, so I was a little surprised at this one. 4- The last tasting we had at the hotel was great, but come day of the steaks were all overcooked (although everyone said it tasted good), the presentation on the steaks was a bit sloppy, and the risotto was over-stirred and a bit mushy/gluey. 5- The parents of the groom mentioned that they didn't get their room cleaned by housekeeping the entire time they were there (4 nights). They called the front desk and told them and still, no service. 6- We were told our guests were going to be comped for parking, however many guests saw parking charges on their bills. One guest even told me they saw parking on their bill, and they didn't even have a car! Not sure how that got messed up. All in all, I would go back and choose Emory Hotel as my venue over and over again. Such a pretty venue tucked away in the city and for the price, it was stellar.

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Amy C

We could not have asked for a better wedding venue! We had many out of town guest so having a hotel onsite or very close was a must for us. But I really did not want a generic hotel ballroom wedding. When we found the Emory Conference Center we knew we had found our venue. The... Read More location was convenient for both our in-town and out-of-town guests - close to the city, but it feels very tucked away and quiet. The ceremony in the Sprite Garden was picture perfect, and our reception in the Silverbell Pavilion was the party of my dreams! Del and his team are amazing and went well above and beyond to make our special day amazing! The food was delicious, the setting was beautiful and everything went so smoothly. Del took such good care of us, and looked after every detail. He even went out of his way to order a special wine for the reception from our favourite Australian vineyard. Our guests are still telling us what a great time they had at the wedding and how much they enjoyed their stay.

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Allison B

I am most certainly biased as we just got married here, but this is THE wedding venue for Atlanta. Before I can tell you about the wedding itself at the Emory Conference Center Hotel, I have to mention our event coordinator and day of wedding coordinator, Del Meredith. I would... Read More be willing to book an event at any venue that Del is working at, but he just so happens to work here. He made the planning very easy to do and was very detail oriented. We did not want to have to hire a full time wedding planner and we were assured by Del that it would not be necessary. He was right!! Del coordinated with all of the staff at Emory, and any of our outside vendors, to make sure everything went as planned and on time. He somehow did his magic behind the scenes, but also was around to attend to any requests or needs we had. I can not give Del high enough praise! Now about the wedding at the hotel: We had about 40 rooms in the hotel for our wedding block and they were able to place all of our friends and guests in the same area of the hotel and near our hospitality room. As the wedding couple, we were given one of their corner suites and it was absolutely lovely. All of the rooms come with modern amenities and include a fridge. Our room was big enough for the entire bridal party to get hair, makeup and dressed in. We had a ketubah (jewish marriage contract) signing in the dogwood room. Nothing special about the setup, but they were able to give us this special and private moment and still get us to the ceremony without any of our guests seeing us, and most importantly, seeing the bride. The ceremony was held in the garden overlook room outside of the ballrooms. We had an outside design firm to help make it look even more beautiful, but I recommend this location for any indoor wedding of < 150 people. Beautiful floor to ceiling glass windows, wood floors. It would not be feasible to do it here if there were other events in the ballroom, but it worked out perfectly for us. The guests were transitioned to the lobby, which is spacious and beautiful, for our cocktail reception. The piano was playing, the fire was going and the guests were happy and mingling. Hand passed hors d'oeuvres, two full bars. During this time, Del brought the bride and myself to another room where we could have a drink, try some of the food, and have our first moment together as husband and wife. Finally, the time came for the reception, and the guests were waiting for our arrival in the Silverbell pavilion. The reception was amazing and so is the Silverbell Pavilion. Three of the walls are also floor to ceiling windows and there is another fireplace available, which certainly adds to the ambiance. We had met with the A/V director Eric and decided upon using their uplighting and we are glad we did, even in this room full of windows! The reception went off without a hitch. Each person got the correct meals, including the ones with special dietary needs. From introductions to the special sparkler exit, everything was professional and top notch. The staff was all very professional and attentive and made us feel as if we were the only event and the only hotel guests. The hotel is big but also feels quaint at the same time. It has a restaurant, bar, 300+ rooms, gym, pool, plenty of meeting space and even has a unique room for rent with a bowling alley.

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Shelley E

We were married in December of 2016 and had our reception at Silverbell. We could not be happier about our choice of venue. Every single person we worked with was kind, professional, and enjoyable to work with. Over half of our guest traveled from out of town and stayed in the... Read More hotel, and we received so many positive comments about the amenities in the hotel and how wonderful the staff was to them. We had several ADA guests and they were treated wonderfully. I never thought I would have a "hotel reception", but the Silverbell Pavilion was a classy, cozy, not-so-hotel space that still allowed our guests the convenience of accommodations within walking distance of the reception. Would recommend to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 12/25/2016 Juliet T

We were married this Fall at the Emory Conference Center and it was absolutely perfect. Del exceeded our expectations and we had a gorgeous unforgettable weekend with the best food and venue we could ask for!!!!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 John T

Our band, Atlanta Wedding Band, has performed several wedding receptions at EHC and each time we have thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Del Meredith, the venue manager, has been an absolute pleasure to work with. The staff were all friendly, they were highly organized, and... Read More from an aesthetic standpoint, it truly is a beautiful venue. We are very much looking forward to performing there in the future!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 joanne r

My daughter and new husband had their wedding at Emory Conference Center. It was perfect in every way. Organized, great food, helpful staff. Worked with Richelle about details. She remained calm thought all the planning, rehearsal, and on the big day. It went off without a... Read More problem. The venue is beautiful. Had the ceremony is the garden which was a lovely setting. Used the ballroom for the reception which was a perfect opportunity. Richelle had some great suggestions , many that we used.

Reviewed on 8/25/2016

What a great place fora wedding reception. Decor of hotel was very nice and having rooms where our guests could just walk back to rooms after partying was ideal. Great prices, excellent food and loved Wisteria Lanes - we had a three hour gap between the wedding at our church... Read More and the reception - and this venue turned out to be such a hit- I had to make people leave and go to the reception. Richelle helped us through everything and was a delight to work with from the day we first met to being there the day of the wedding.

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

My daughters wedding reception was at the SilverBell Pavillion at Emory and we were so impressed! Del and his team were there to make sure everything went extremely well! The food was fantastic and all of our guests had a great time! I highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Kathryn K

We just got married and had our reception at the ECC Silverbell Pavillion a few weeks ago. I was worried because a few months before our wedding, a new coordinator was hired. However, Del absolutely blew us away with all of the improvements he made to the facility, his attention... Read More to detail, his clear passion and knowledge for food and decor, and his overall organization and attention in handling every detail of our special day. I know that I am not the easiest to work with, and made a lot of requests of Del, and he absolutely fulfilled every single one of them. On the actual night of our event, I walked in to the room and my jaw dropped. Del and his team did such a great job and the room looked stunning. Every detail was perfect, and the layout was amazing. Del made the whole process easy and enjoyable and I would recommend any of the available facilities at ECC to anyone looking for a great venue in a wonderful location. All of our guests were well accommodated, they loved the rooms, and loved the nearby shops and restaurants. It made the whole weekend a breeze and everyone had a wonderful time.

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Susan R

We had our wedding festivities at the Houston Mill House and had an AMAZING experience with them. It was perfect. The Houston Mill House is operated by the Emory Conference Center and so I anticipated to have the same level of enjoyment using them as our recommended hotel for... Read More guests (we also received a complimentary room). There were several bumps along the way at the hotel, each individually not a big deal but overall concerning about their ability to live up to the Southern Hospitality expectation. My parents had trouble checking into their room, multiple people complained about the air conditioning not working, and we (as the wedding couple) had trouble checking into our room as well. The next morning, a bill had been slipped under our door, despite it being in our contract and the concierge stating verbally that we received a complimentary room. When we confronted the front desk staff at checkout, they said they had no idea what we were talking about - which I can understand may not be routine. What concerned me was that he didn't make much effort to find out more about the situation. While we waited, we overheard the same staff member disciplining other front desk staff audibly and complaining about several things - very unprofessional. Fortunately, again, our liaison with the Houston Mill House event rectified the situation as quickly as possible (after we paid for our room so we could leave on time).

Beautiful Hotel

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Anne R

We used Emory Conference Center Hotel for our hotel block. It was a wonderful experience! The hotel is beautiful and we ended up having our rehearsal at the Wisteria Lanes Bowling alley located in the hotel. Guests said they felt very comfortable and there were outdoor fire... Read More pits, indoor fire places, a bar, and beautiful trails to walk on. We had a glitch or two with booking the rooms for our wedding night but none of our guests reported problems. They even have an online link where guests can go to book a room in the block. Theoretically, we could also go in and see who had booked a room but it never seemed to match up properly with what we found to be actually true. There was also a charge for parking overnight. But, overall, a great experience.

Absolutely wonderful day!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Catherine J

Uli Burgess and staff were amazing! She helped me every step of the way in making sure my wedding day was everything I wanted. Food and drinks were great and the service was top notch. We truly enjoyed everything about having our wedding at the Emory Conference Center... Read More Hotel!! Thanks for everything!

Great wedding, great staff!

Reviewed on 3/27/2013 Tegan G

My husband and I had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception at the Emory Conference Center. Everything was fantastic! The venue itself is gorgeous (and the rooms very nicely-appointed), and every single member of the staff we interacted with was helpful, friendly, and... Read More professional. Uli Burgess is catering manager we worked with, but she was so much more. She took care of all the details and made sure everyone and everything was always in the right place at the right time! We were very happy with the whole experience at Emory and would most definitely recommend them for future events.

Perfect Wedding!

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 Ali M

My husband and I got married at Emory Conference Center last month - our ceremony was in the Garden Courtyard, with 2 receptions, one in the Silverbell Pavillion and the second in Wisteria Lanes. It was perfect! Uli was our catering manager and she was extremely accommodating of... Read More our budget. The garden and pavillion were beautiful, and Wisteria Lanes was a blast!

Emory

Reviewed on 1/12/2012 Julie S

Absolutely beautiful venue. My wedding was held during the first weekend of December and we were fortunate enough to take advantage of the gorgeous landscape. Our pictures our stunning! Our ceremony was held in the Silverbell Pavilion and our reception in the Lullwater Ballroom.... Read More Our guests are still raving about the hotel!