Wedding + Event Planning. Redefined.

Welcome to En Vogue Events! We are an award-winning team of seasoned professionals providing specialized coordination, planning + design services. With 10+ years in the industry, our precise planning skills and attention to the smallest of unique details will ensure the wedding of your dreams and provide an "en vogue experience" that surpasses all expectations! Enjoying the planning process without assistance? Not a problem! We can certainly still assist with the logistics planning + wedding day coordination. Contact the En Vogue team for a complimentary consultation.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Bridal Luncheon, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Bow2007

4306 Yoakum Boulevard, Houston, TX Houston and Internationally (281) 414-0844

Simply the BEST!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Brittnee S

There are not enough stars for this kind of rating, not enough likes that can be added and a simple paragraph will not even begin to do this company justice. So make sure your phone is charged or you are in a comfortable seating arrangement in front of your computer, this is... Read More going to take a while but not as long as I originally intended since I am limited to 3500 characters. For starters let me just say if you think that you can tackle wedding planning by yourself, just don’t. No matter how big or small, how organized you are, how many family and friends you have to help or how many ideas you have do not do it alone. This is supposed to be one of the most magical times of your life and trust when I say you do not want to lose sight of that. This is a time for you and your special someone and that and only that should be your main concern. You always hear the saying that if you want something done right you have to do it yourself or that good help is hard to find but in the case of En Vogue nothing could be further from the truth. I had the absolute honor of having Savanna Gray of En Vogue as my wedding coordinator this past March and she was a complete dream. Don’t hesitate book one right away you won’t regret it especially one from En Vogue and if you can get her, Savanna Gray. From day one she was on point and never missed a beat which made my life of wedding chaos so much easier. I tend to be a little bit of a control freak when it comes to certain things and of course my wedding celebration would be no exception, in fact it amplified that by 10 (that’s being kind). I wanted to be involved in everything and I mean everything. I had a spreadsheet for music ideas, flowers, photo setups and the pinterest boards were out of control. This was pretty much an ongoing thing from the moment we got engaged and it only got even more intense but that did phase Savanna one bit. She stepped right up to the plate and took charge without me feeling like I had lost control. Every time we would correspond via email, phone, text or in person she would let me have my moment to get out all my concerns, new ideas, changes etc out and continue to roll right on with the punches. She is incredibly detail oriented so every time we booked a vendor she would go through our contract with a fine tooth comb by verifying what all was included, times of arrival and departure and even send us emails to remind us when payments were due. She had created a thorough time lines for vendors and for family which allowed my controlling nature to remain dormant. She went with to appointment and to the venue to do a step by step walk through to help make my vision come true. She offered amazing suggestions to keep me on track when I would feel helpless if something came up that I had not thought of. Did you ever think about the order that your family would walk down the aisle in? Does one really ever contemplate the song that will play when you cut your cake? Did you know there is such a thing as biodegradable confetti that shows up beautifully in photos and does leave extra cleaning for the venue? A wedding planner is defined as a professional who assists with the design, planning and management of a client’s wedding. This is true but it should is that they do all this and also become that reassuring voice, one of your closest confidants and your biggest supporter. Thank you En Vogue for being the absolute greatest in all things wedding. - Brittnee Dixon

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Jocelyn J

Couldn't have pulled off my crazy wedding day without Savanna and her fabulous team. Our venue was a tricky one, and Savanna coordinated with all our vendors to ensure everything went off without a hitch. I consider myself super OCD and organized, but this group took it to... Read More another level. They have the right contacts in Houston and get it done. So grateful for all of their help, and it was such a dream to have them by my side on my wedding day! :)

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Brooke I

I worked with Kyleigh leading up to my wedding and she is so helpful and sweet. I wish that we would have hired her earlier on in the planning process. The communication was excellent and she took care of everything that we needed. I was finally able to relax and enjoy the month... Read More before our big day, because of how smoothly the planning went. I was indecisive and had some last minute changes,, but she was so patient with me. I really appreciate all of her help and would recommend En Vogue Events to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Allison G

I worked with Savanna and Stephanie and they are awesome!!! I get stressed out super easily and they made the planning process so easy and fun! They set up all of the vendor appointments/handled all communications and even did some extra tasks that they didn't even bill me for.... Read More I HIGHLY recommend Savanna and Stephanie at En Vogue Events!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 allie c

Savanna & Kyleigh are absolutely amazing!! They made this entire process stress free, which made this experience so much fun for us! They set up all of the vendor meetings & went with us. They asked all the right questions at vendor meetings that we probably wouldn't have... Read More thought of. They listened to all of our want & needs! Everything went smooth leading up to & on the day of! We could not have done this without y'all! Thank you for being there every step of the way & turning our dream wedding vision into reality! I can't recommend y'all enough!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Liz B

Hiring Kyleigh for "day of" wedding coordination was the best money spent on my son's wedding. First off, you get a lot more than day of. Kyleigh contacted all our vendors to confirm what they were supposed to do and scheduled what time they were to get to the venue. She... Read More was there throughout the day of the wedding to monitor every last detail, from monitoring the vendors, to pinning on corsages, running the ceremony and the timeline for the reception. I cannot imagine what it would have been like not to have her there. Having Kyleigh enabled the bride, the groom and myself to kick back and enjoy the big day without all the stress. Kyleigh is a very sweet, laid-back girl that was super easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Melissa P

Savanna was amazing! She helped me create the exact wedding I was looking for. From choosing vendors, selecting decor, or just some much needed advice, she was my go-to. I would highly recommend! The entire team was great and they truly did help me transform my scattered... Read More visions into one amazing wedding. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Matthew R

Savanna was an amazing planner who set us up with great vendors and we had a smooth wedding. Guests provided tons of compliments as to how well everything ran. En Vogue also worked with us on pricing and a good package for the services we needed. They helped with all the... Read More little things at the end the week before the wedding too, which was a BIG help. Only negative was that our planner was not very conscientious of our budget, and my fiance had some heartburn when she realized we were likely to go over budget by 10%. The guest count came in lower than expected, and we actually stayed within budget, but that caused some real stress.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Lerin R

We ended up letting them go. Unfortunately it seemed like they never made much of an effort to get to know us as a couple and what we wanted. We went through the venue search process with them and thought we found a place- thank goodness we didn't put down a deposit until we got... Read More the final budget back. When it was finished they quoted us 10k over what we said the max budget was. I don't know why they wasted our time looking at all the places we couldn't afford. Ultimately it just didn't work out. An expensive mistake.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Kathryn J

Even my husband said that booking Kyleigh to be our day of coordinator was the most well spent money for our wedding day. She kept everyone cool and collected, and if there were any day of hiccups or issues I didn't notice them at all. Kyleigh handled everything from vendors,... Read More family members, and attendees on the day of so that all I had to do was enjoy my wedding day. If you are wondering whether or not to book En Vogue for day of coordination -- do not hesitate, they will ensure you can enjoy the weekend fully with your spouse. Marvelous service!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Ellen H

I couldn't be happier with Envogue Events' role in coordinating our wedding. We had a large guest list, many details and a long list of vendors. They handled everything perfectly for a seamless event! Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Brittni B

The En Vogue Event team is such a great group of professionals to work with!! All the ladies are so kind and thoughtful! The owner Savanna made the stress of planning diminish and she helped to tie in my vision with my vendors and venue! My wedding day went off without a hitch... Read More and I felt extremely blessed to have the perfect day! After all the stress of planning and the indecision I faced before hiring this great team the one thing I would change would be hiring them first thing instead of waiting until half way through the process!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Sarah H

I absolutely loved working with Savanna and Kyleigh from En Vogue! I signed up for the Champagne package and Savanna was with me every step of the way through my wedding planning process. She scheduled all of my vendor appointments and attended all of them with me. I am so... Read More thankful for her quick response time to emails and texts. She handled all of the final logistics with vendors and set-up times and Kyleigh set-up everything in our ballroom perfectly. The wedding day was flawless, I don't even know if anything went wrong, if it did, they handled it. I'm such a perfectionist so I was worried I would stress on the wedding day but they had everything covered up to the wedding day that I had no worries that they would make everything perfect and it was. I've had so many compliments on how smoothly everything went. Thanks Savanna and Kyleigh!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Samantha S

We would not have survived wedding planning or our wedding day without En Vogue Events. Well, saying that we wouldn't have survived planning is misleading because Savanna Gray made sure that we did not have to worry about a thing during the entire process. Given the hundreds of... Read More wedding vendors, venues, and endless possibilities for just about every decision you have to make to plan a wedding, my husband and I were not in any way equipped to even begin thinking about what we wanted or where to start. We met with a few planning companies around town and knew after our meeting with Savanna that her no-nonsense approach was perfect for us. I knew I wanted two things on my wedding day: 1) To marry my fiance (obviously); and 2) To host a wedding that was beautiful and fun. Out of all of my indecision and "just make it pretty" statements, Savanna created the perfect wedding for us. All of the vendors Savanna recommended were fantastic, fit our budget and personalities perfectly and were incredibly accommodating. Savanna and Kyleigh were always available via text, phone, and email to keep me from panicking about everything from the RSVP count to table assignments. Despite our busy work schedules, Savanna was able to find times for my husband and I to meet with her and the vendors. She also sent email reminders about everything! Those reminders saved my sanity and our wedding. En Vogue's meticulous planning allowed my husband and I to enjoy our wedding day. I cannot even begin to explain how fantastic En Vogue made the whole planning experience.

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Amber W

We worked with Kyleigh at En Vogue to help ease the stress of wedding planning and it was worth every penny - more really. Kyleigh was very professional, responsive, a wealth of knowledge and just a pleasure to work with. The day went off flawlessly as a result of her efforts. I... Read More highly recommend En Vogue!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Bethany G

I had the pleasure of working with Savanna and Kyleigh from En Vogue, and they were both phenomenal! They were both very friendly, professional, flexible, and quick to respond to questions. It's hard to even know what all went on behind the scenes during the wedding because it... Read More went so smoothly! Their attention to detail helped make our wedding even more perfect. I am SO grateful that we had the chance to work with En Vogue!

Best Planners in Houston

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Brandin D

I had the pleasure of working with Stacey Perez from EnVogue Events. Stacey was extremely knowledgeable of the wedding industry in Houston and referred me to the best vendors our city had to offer. She was also extremely professional. Stacey answered all of my phone calls,... Read More texts/emails, and attended all appointments on time. She held my hand through the planning process and assured me that everything would be perfect. On the day of my wedding Stacey left no room for error. There were no hiccups and we enjoyed the day without any concerns. I highly recommend EnVogue Events. They are the perfect mix of professionalism and patience!!!

2015-10-30T16:45:57 Response from the vendor

Hi, Brandi! Thank you SO much for the review. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and I wish you nothing but the best. Going to miss our meetings + calls! :) ---Stacey

Best decision of our wedding process

Reviewed on 1/09/2015 Kerstin C

Update to the review since the Knot won't let me add another one and my wedding is over now... WOW! My wedding is over and it was amazing. So many people commented how flawless and smooth the wedding was (and that it was the most fun wedding they had been to). Erin's... Read More tasteful design and management shown through the event. It was clearly our wedding and what we wanted, but she made it so much better and beyond what we could imagine. The day of the wedding I wasn't stressed at all because I knew Erin and Stacy had everything covered. They both made my day perfect and did little things, like filling up my champagne glass, setting up appetizers in another room for just my husband and I to have a moment alone, and fixing my dress after it ripped. I wouldn't have changed anything about my wedding experience with En Vogue and picking them was by far the best choice we made. I'm so sad my time planning my wedding with Erin is over. The whole process was so much fun and stress free with her. Previous review: I am not married yet but 7 months into the planning process with Erin and the En Vogue Team. Hiring Erin was the best decision we have made so far. The whole wedding planning process has been easy, stress free, and fun! I had a general idea of what we wanted, but am not very creative, and Erin somehow understood what we wanted and is making the event better than we could have imagined. She is organized, personable, sweet, and creative! En Vogue also has a strong vendor list, making picking vendors very easy. Erin has been with us every step of the way and we are confident that our wedding is going to go flawlessly with her and the En Vogue team. Thank you Erin for being so amazing!!!

A day I will never forget…my fantasy wedding!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Although I had an idea of how I wanted my wedding to look and go, I was not sure how to make it all come together! I met with the staff of En Vogue Events and explained each and every detail that I wanted to take place. Not only were they able to create my dream wedding but... Read More added a few unique extras that made it the perfect wedding day for me and my new husband. From start to finish…it was a flawless experience. Stacey and her team enabled me to enjoy and relax from start to finish. Without them, I would have been a total wreck, not to mention, their expertise in overseeing my parents and soon to be in-laws, was a true gift! Thank you En Vogue Events for all of your heartfelt professionalism and knowledge of the best of the best. I could not have done it without you!

So Happy!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Lauren K

I am working with Erin planning my upcoming wedding and I couldn't be happier! She has been so patience with all my questions and has already pass my expectations. She has assisted me with going to vendor appointments and hiring my vendors. I love the little reminders that... Read More she sends about tasks I need to complete. She is so creative and completely understands my wedding vision. I cannot wait for my wedding day when everything comes together!

Don't worry about a THING!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Cindy M

So Stacey was my day-of coordinator and I can't thank her enough. I literally worried about NOTHING on the day of my wedding. She would tell me whenever a vendor arrived and was setting up. We made a timeline of everything that was supposed to happen and tweaked it over and over... Read More until it was perfect. Stacey was very easy to communicate with and responded very quickly to anything I needed or was curious about. She was on time to everything... and patience was definitely needed to deal with us! For example, half the people that was supposed to show up to the rehearsal thought the rehearsal was an hour later than it was scheduled. Oy! I didn't see the processional but I heard it went great anyway. I am SOOOOOO glad I hired En Vogue Events for my day. It was money well spent!

Perfect Day!

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Jessica C

I can't say it enough, Thank You! Stacey and the whole En Vogue Events team were amazing through the planning process. She helped me create my vision for my dream wedding. She brought up details that I didn't even think about. I am so grateful for the vendors that she... Read More suggested. On the day of I didn't have to worry about a thing! She did a great job bringing everything together making it a perfect day!

Stress free day

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Rhonda R

Savannah took care of everything. Rehearsal and wedding when smoothly no suprises or last minute surprises. Worth every penny it cost. I would definitely recommend their services for both the rehearsal and the day of the wedding.

GREAT!

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 Tanya S

Our wedding at Chateau Polonez included them for the help of the ceremony! It was nice having someone who is familiar with the venue!! Thanks again.

The Absolute Best!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Jessica R

We hired En Vogue Events to coordinate our wedding. We needed a full service planning package and En Vogue delivered top service from start to finish! Erin was our wedding consultant and she was organized, thoughtful and caring. She was on time and prepared for every meeting we... Read More had! She recommended Houston Party Tent & Event to us for the Tent, AC, electricity, flooring, tables and chairs. First Class Rentals for the comfort station and Over The Top for linens. Erin had an excellent working relationship with these companies and everything went wonderfully smooth! Erin thought of so many things that we would have never thought of. With the guidance of En Vogue Events and Erin my wedding was absolutely amazing!! I highly recommend this company to anyone who needs a phenomenal wedding planning service! Thank you SO MUCH to Erin and the entire staff at En Vogue for helping me plan the wedding of my dreams!!!!