Wedding + Event Planning. Redefined.

Hello There! Welcome to En Vogue Events. We are an award-winning team of seasoned professionals providing specialized coordination, planning + design services. With 10+ years in the industry, our precise planning skills and attention to the smallest of unique details will ensure the wedding of your dreams and provide an "en vogue experience" that surpasses all expectations! Enjoying the planning process without assistance? Not a problem! We can certainly still assist with the logistics planning + wedding day coordination. Contact the En Vogue team for a complimentary consultation. 2017 NACE Wedding of the Year 2017 NACE Table Presentation of the Year 2016 NACE Wedding of the Year 2016 NACE Table Presentation of the Year 2016 NACE Wedding of the Year

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Bridal Luncheon, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

4306 Yoakum Boulevard, Houston, TX Houston and Internationally (281) 414-0844

Simply the BEST!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Brittnee S

There are not enough stars for this kind of rating, not enough likes that can be added and a simple paragraph will not even begin to do this company justice. So make sure your phone is charged or you are in a comfortable seating arrangement in front of your computer, this is... Read More going to take a while but not as long as I originally intended since I am limited to 3500 characters. For starters let me just say if you think that you can tackle wedding planning by yourself, just don’t. No matter how big or small, how organized you are, how many family and friends you have to help or how many ideas you have do not do it alone. This is supposed to be one of the most magical times of your life and trust when I say you do not want to lose sight of that. This is a time for you and your special someone and that and only that should be your main concern. You always hear the saying that if you want something done right you have to do it yourself or that good help is hard to find but in the case of En Vogue nothing could be further from the truth. I had the absolute honor of having Savanna Gray of En Vogue as my wedding coordinator this past March and she was a complete dream. Don’t hesitate book one right away you won’t regret it especially one from En Vogue and if you can get her, Savanna Gray. From day one she was on point and never missed a beat which made my life of wedding chaos so much easier. I tend to be a little bit of a control freak when it comes to certain things and of course my wedding celebration would be no exception, in fact it amplified that by 10 (that’s being kind). I wanted to be involved in everything and I mean everything. I had a spreadsheet for music ideas, flowers, photo setups and the pinterest boards were out of control. This was pretty much an ongoing thing from the moment we got engaged and it only got even more intense but that did phase Savanna one bit. She stepped right up to the plate and took charge without me feeling like I had lost control. Every time we would correspond via email, phone, text or in person she would let me have my moment to get out all my concerns, new ideas, changes etc out and continue to roll right on with the punches. She is incredibly detail oriented so every time we booked a vendor she would go through our contract with a fine tooth comb by verifying what all was included, times of arrival and departure and even send us emails to remind us when payments were due. She had created a thorough time lines for vendors and for family which allowed my controlling nature to remain dormant. She went with to appointment and to the venue to do a step by step walk through to help make my vision come true. She offered amazing suggestions to keep me on track when I would feel helpless if something came up that I had not thought of. Did you ever think about the order that your family would walk down the aisle in? Does one really ever contemplate the song that will play when you cut your cake? Did you know there is such a thing as biodegradable confetti that shows up beautifully in photos and does leave extra cleaning for the venue? A wedding planner is defined as a professional who assists with the design, planning and management of a client’s wedding. This is true but it should is that they do all this and also become that reassuring voice, one of your closest confidants and your biggest supporter. Thank you En Vogue for being the absolute greatest in all things wedding. - Brittnee Dixon

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Alex G

Kyleigh and her assistant Stephanie were SO much help to me during the final planning phases as well as the entire day of our wedding! Kyleigh was our "day of planner" but that job is so much more than it seems! She handled all final communications with the vendors at about 9... Read More weeks out and made sure everyone was set to be there at the correct time as well as making sure the entire day went off without a hitch! Stephanie made sure that my groom and I had a drink in our hands the entire evening! I cannot say enough good things about these two and how important it is to have their help for your big day! Thank you thank you thank you!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Brooke I

I worked with Kyleigh leading up to my wedding and she is so helpful and sweet. I wish that we would have hired her earlier on in the planning process. The communication was excellent and she took care of everything that we needed. I was finally able to relax and enjoy the month... Read More before our big day, because of how smoothly the planning went. I was indecisive and had some last minute changes,, but she was so patient with me. I really appreciate all of her help and would recommend En Vogue Events to anyone!

Reviewed on 3/20/2018 Hugo L

Amazing experience with En Vogue Events. Let me just say I did not think we needed a coordinator, not even for the day of, but I was SO wrong. Cynthia worked with us the entire time to get our timeline to the vendors and we feel like she did miracles to give us the most... Read More incredible experience. We ran late for our ceremony (which was planned without her since she was only in charge of the reception, so our mistake) but she somehow managed to get us back on schedule!! It's like she made time stop for us and made the entire experience wonderful. All the work of our vendors came together beautifully thanks to her professional and skilled coordination! Every time I saw her she was on top of everything, constantly doing things. We loved her and wish we could rank this 10 stars instead of 5!

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Jiny C

We worked with Stephanie from the very beginning and I cannot rave enough about her! The best decision that we made during the wedding planning process was hiring En Vogue Events and working with Stephanie. My husband and I have very busy schedules with very little free time and... Read More she somehow made the most efficient use of our free time and was able to schedule the vendor meetings when we were available. She was always available to call/email/text and answer all of my questions and stayed up late with me on the phone on multiple times before the wedding to help me with the planning process. Her vendor recommendations were perfect and exactly what we were looking for and we did not have any issues with any of the vendors she recommended. The day before the wedding and the morning of the wedding, we had a few last minute changes to make and issues to take care of and she somehow was able to take care of them all without me having to be involved which tremendously helped me to be relaxed for the wedding! She and the second coordinator Kyleigh couldn't have done a better job on the day of the wedding! They were extremely prepared and on top of everything. Everything went so seamlessly and I couldn't have asked for anything more! They were also there to help with any last minute problems or unexpected issues so that my husband and I could enjoy ourselves without having to worry about that. They went above and beyond and I really cannot thank them enough for making our wedding day so beautiful! When my friends asked me if I was stressed out with the planning, my response was always to say "not as much as I should be because Stephanie is helping me out". My husband and I agree that hiring them at the very beginning of our wedding planning process was the best decision we made for planning our wedding! Thank you so much for making our dream wedding a reality :)

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Hannah K

Wonderful experience! I worked with Kyleigh and her team and got the day-of coordinator package. They were so helpful in planning the timeline of our day, working with vendors, and making sure everything ran smoothly! They made sure our wedding day was perfect and I'm so happy... Read More with how everything turned out!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Julia R

I cannot be any more happier with En Vouge Events! Savanna and Kylie went above and beyond for my wedding. They were extremely professional, very detailed, and very organized. They always followed up with me about small details that I needed to give them to make sure nothing... Read More feel thru the cracks. They set up ALL my decor exactly like I wanted, and if something couldn't be done, they found a better way around it. Their scheduling was absolutely perfect and they even made sure our wedding started on time (apparently that doesn't happen often)... I really am happy that I used En Vogue. I would definitely recommend them to others in the future!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 S W

Getting a day of planner was probably the most worthwhile investment we made in our wedding, it lets you just sit back and be happy during your wedding, which is ultimately what the wedding is all about. You need someone you can trust to get things done, and Stephanie from En... Read More Vogue was absolutely that person. She was super responsive to all my annoying questions, she gave advice when I asked but encouraged me to do what I wanted, and she was just super nice the whole time. She communicated well with my vendors and was organized, and she helped me with some sticky situations without me even having to ask her to. Having a good event planner is crucial, the day goes by so fast and you need someone there to help you through it.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Whitney F

We worked with Stephanie and her team for our wedding in July 2017. We hired them for the day of/month of package. We had a very good experience with Stephanie. Although it wasn’t part of our package, she even came with me to walk around the venue so she could have a better idea... Read More of what we were envisioning for the wedding day, and she additionally came to a second appointment at the venue for the floral reveal to help give her opinion and expertise. There were just a few, very minor hiccups on the wedding day, but Stephanie made sure to communicate with me throughout the day. Not to mention, the assistant coordinator for the day of the wedding ran to a convenience store down the street to get me a red bull because I was getting very tired. They always did their best to make me feel relaxed and informed every step of the way.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Megan D

Savanna did a wonderful job! She was on top of everything throughout the whole process. So glad that I hired her for our wedding day.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Allison G

I worked with Savanna and Stephanie and they are awesome!!! I get stressed out super easily and they made the planning process so easy and fun! They set up all of the vendor appointments/handled all communications and even did some extra tasks that they didn't even bill me for.... Read More I HIGHLY recommend Savanna and Stephanie at En Vogue Events!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 allie c

Savanna & Kyleigh are absolutely amazing!! They made this entire process stress free, which made this experience so much fun for us! They set up all of the vendor meetings & went with us. They asked all the right questions at vendor meetings that we probably wouldn't have... Read More thought of. They listened to all of our want & needs! Everything went smooth leading up to & on the day of! We could not have done this without y'all! Thank you for being there every step of the way & turning our dream wedding vision into reality! I can't recommend y'all enough!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Liz B

Hiring Kyleigh for "day of" wedding coordination was the best money spent on my son's wedding. First off, you get a lot more than day of. Kyleigh contacted all our vendors to confirm what they were supposed to do and scheduled what time they were to get to the venue. She... Read More was there throughout the day of the wedding to monitor every last detail, from monitoring the vendors, to pinning on corsages, running the ceremony and the timeline for the reception. I cannot imagine what it would have been like not to have her there. Having Kyleigh enabled the bride, the groom and myself to kick back and enjoy the big day without all the stress. Kyleigh is a very sweet, laid-back girl that was super easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Melissa P

Savanna was amazing! She helped me create the exact wedding I was looking for. From choosing vendors, selecting decor, or just some much needed advice, she was my go-to. I would highly recommend! The entire team was great and they truly did help me transform my scattered... Read More visions into one amazing wedding. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Jocelyn J

Couldn't have pulled off my crazy wedding day without Savanna and her fabulous team. Our venue was a tricky one, and Savanna coordinated with all our vendors to ensure everything went off without a hitch. I consider myself super OCD and organized, but this group took it to... Read More another level. They have the right contacts in Houston and get it done. So grateful for all of their help, and it was such a dream to have them by my side on my wedding day! :)

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Matthew R

Savanna was an amazing planner who set us up with great vendors and we had a smooth wedding. Guests provided tons of compliments as to how well everything ran. En Vogue also worked with us on pricing and a good package for the services we needed. They helped with all the... Read More little things at the end the week before the wedding too, which was a BIG help. Only negative was that our planner was not very conscientious of our budget, and my fiance had some heartburn when she realized we were likely to go over budget by 10%. The guest count came in lower than expected, and we actually stayed within budget, but that caused some real stress.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Lerin R

We ended up letting them go. Unfortunately it seemed like they never made much of an effort to get to know us as a couple and what we wanted. We went through the venue search process with them and thought we found a place- thank goodness we didn't put down a deposit until we got... Read More the final budget back. When it was finished they quoted us 10k over what we said the max budget was. I don't know why they wasted our time looking at all the places we couldn't afford. Ultimately it just didn't work out. An expensive mistake.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Kathryn J

Even my husband said that booking Kyleigh to be our day of coordinator was the most well spent money for our wedding day. She kept everyone cool and collected, and if there were any day of hiccups or issues I didn't notice them at all. Kyleigh handled everything from vendors,... Read More family members, and attendees on the day of so that all I had to do was enjoy my wedding day. If you are wondering whether or not to book En Vogue for day of coordination -- do not hesitate, they will ensure you can enjoy the weekend fully with your spouse. Marvelous service!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Ellen H

I couldn't be happier with Envogue Events' role in coordinating our wedding. We had a large guest list, many details and a long list of vendors. They handled everything perfectly for a seamless event! Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Brittni B

The En Vogue Event team is such a great group of professionals to work with!! All the ladies are so kind and thoughtful! The owner Savanna made the stress of planning diminish and she helped to tie in my vision with my vendors and venue! My wedding day went off without a hitch... Read More and I felt extremely blessed to have the perfect day! After all the stress of planning and the indecision I faced before hiring this great team the one thing I would change would be hiring them first thing instead of waiting until half way through the process!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Sarah H

I absolutely loved working with Savanna and Kyleigh from En Vogue! I signed up for the Champagne package and Savanna was with me every step of the way through my wedding planning process. She scheduled all of my vendor appointments and attended all of them with me. I am so... Read More thankful for her quick response time to emails and texts. She handled all of the final logistics with vendors and set-up times and Kyleigh set-up everything in our ballroom perfectly. The wedding day was flawless, I don't even know if anything went wrong, if it did, they handled it. I'm such a perfectionist so I was worried I would stress on the wedding day but they had everything covered up to the wedding day that I had no worries that they would make everything perfect and it was. I've had so many compliments on how smoothly everything went. Thanks Savanna and Kyleigh!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Samantha S

We would not have survived wedding planning or our wedding day without En Vogue Events. Well, saying that we wouldn't have survived planning is misleading because Savanna Gray made sure that we did not have to worry about a thing during the entire process. Given the hundreds of... Read More wedding vendors, venues, and endless possibilities for just about every decision you have to make to plan a wedding, my husband and I were not in any way equipped to even begin thinking about what we wanted or where to start. We met with a few planning companies around town and knew after our meeting with Savanna that her no-nonsense approach was perfect for us. I knew I wanted two things on my wedding day: 1) To marry my fiance (obviously); and 2) To host a wedding that was beautiful and fun. Out of all of my indecision and "just make it pretty" statements, Savanna created the perfect wedding for us. All of the vendors Savanna recommended were fantastic, fit our budget and personalities perfectly and were incredibly accommodating. Savanna and Kyleigh were always available via text, phone, and email to keep me from panicking about everything from the RSVP count to table assignments. Despite our busy work schedules, Savanna was able to find times for my husband and I to meet with her and the vendors. She also sent email reminders about everything! Those reminders saved my sanity and our wedding. En Vogue's meticulous planning allowed my husband and I to enjoy our wedding day. I cannot even begin to explain how fantastic En Vogue made the whole planning experience.

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Amber W

We worked with Kyleigh at En Vogue to help ease the stress of wedding planning and it was worth every penny - more really. Kyleigh was very professional, responsive, a wealth of knowledge and just a pleasure to work with. The day went off flawlessly as a result of her efforts. I... Read More highly recommend En Vogue!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Bethany G

I had the pleasure of working with Savanna and Kyleigh from En Vogue, and they were both phenomenal! They were both very friendly, professional, flexible, and quick to respond to questions. It's hard to even know what all went on behind the scenes during the wedding because it... Read More went so smoothly! Their attention to detail helped make our wedding even more perfect. I am SO grateful that we had the chance to work with En Vogue!

Best Planners in Houston

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Brandin D

I had the pleasure of working with Stacey Perez from EnVogue Events. Stacey was extremely knowledgeable of the wedding industry in Houston and referred me to the best vendors our city had to offer. She was also extremely professional. Stacey answered all of my phone calls,... Read More texts/emails, and attended all appointments on time. She held my hand through the planning process and assured me that everything would be perfect. On the day of my wedding Stacey left no room for error. There were no hiccups and we enjoyed the day without any concerns. I highly recommend EnVogue Events. They are the perfect mix of professionalism and patience!!!

2015-10-30T16:45:57 Response from the vendor

Hi, Brandi! Thank you SO much for the review. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and I wish you nothing but the best. Going to miss our meetings + calls! :) ---Stacey