Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

International (650) 229-8616

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Dominic D

We hired the Michaela and the Entwine team to help plan and coordinate our wedding. We had a solid vision for what we wanted the event to be but we really needed assistance working with all of the vendors and making sure that the planning and execution ran smoothly so we could... Read More enjoy our day. Initially we met with Michaela and Caitlin in a consultation and immediately knew that we wanted to work with them. Their thoroughness, vision and experience in wedding planning is unmatched and it was immediately apparent that they would be incredible to work with. We had a 150 person wedding in Los Altos which was executed perfectly. Michaela built our wedding timeline which is a 15 page document that accounts for everything that everyone involved in the wedding needs to do and when they need to do it. Everyone involved, from the vendors to our grandparents, knew exactly where they needed to be and when they needed to be there. My wife and I really wanted to enjoy our wedding without having to take a million pictures after the ceremony, etc. We met with Michaela several times to tweak the timing of the event which allowed us to have the wedding we were dreaming of. The best use of money for our wedding was spent on Entwine Events. The second we engaged them we were able to relax and let them do all the heavy lifting. In the two weeks leading up to the wedding we literally didn't have to do anything. Everyone kept asking my wife and I, "Are you nervous? Are you ready? How is planning going?" Every time they asked the answer was, "We could not possibly be more ready and relaxed." Michaela, Caitlin and the entire Entwine Team are incredible and will go above and beyond your expectations. If you are looking for someone to plan or coordinate your wedding this is the team for you.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Meghan M

I cannot say enough good things about Caitlin Arnold Weddings and Events. Serious, I do not know what we would have done without Chelsea. She helped us find our vision of our dream wedding and effortlessly made it come true. She kept us on tract with timelines, due dates, and... Read More to-do's so that we never felt overwhelmed. She was always responsive to our questions and concerns no matter what time of day it was. I wouldn't have guessed in a million years that planning a wedding from across the country would be this easy, but her and her team made it possible. Day of, they took care of everything and really allowed us to enjoy our wedding without a care or worry in the world. And for that, we are eternally grateful. I would recommend to anyone and everyone. We owe our special day to her and her team!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016

As a type A, high-strung individual who has never been accused of being easy-going, I was calm and fairly relaxed the entire wedding day, which was shocking to the groom and even more shocking to me, and that was without the benefit of heavy drinking. This Zen state was almost... Read More entirely attributable to Chelsea and her team. Originally, we decided to hire a wedding planner because we figured that a professional could provide insider information and help with recommendations for how to contain costs. Chelsea and her team did that in spades; they provided amazing insights and experience that only seasoned veterans could know and that Pinterest could never provide. They provided the best recommendations for other vendors who were amazing, super cost-effective, and were compatible with our personalities. Throughout the wedding planning process, the team did an amazing job of quarterbacking with other vendors and the wedding venue itself, which really alleviated a lot of stress for us. Also, they kept us engaged and chugging along throughout the wedding planning process, which was especially important because, for us, wedding planning was a marathon, during which time we became fatigued and bored repeatedly. They were the cheerleaders that we needed to persevere. On the day of, Chelsea and the team were outstanding at keeping everything on time. Slow-moving guests who assumed that the wedding would start late were embarrassed to be racing to their seats because everything was run like a well-oiled machine. Then, when the groom discovered that the venue had misspelled my name on every printed menu, Chelsea had the venue reprint every menu within 30 minutes in time for the dinner reception. Chelsea and the team really kept an eye on everything. Chelsea even made sure that I had my flip flops for the dance party when my feet were about to fall off. After the wedding, the team made sure that every item and every gift were back in our hotel suite and ready to go. Wedding planning was amazingly intricate and detailed, and every time you complete one task, 3 more come up. A wedding planner won't make the decisions for you, unless you pay them to, so you still have to make those decisions, but having the right wedding planner is like having the best strategic advisors on your side who will not only arm you with the best expertise but will advocate for you and stand by you through the best and the worst of times.

Caitlin is Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Jennifer Y

My husband and I cannot express how phenomenal Caitlin was from start to finish, but here's an attempt. The sheer quantity of tasks involved in planning a wedding is so much more than you can imagine. Having Caitlin onboard dramatically reduced the work we had to do, which... Read More let us concentrate on what was most important. It also helped keep me from stressing too much (this is HUGE). It was pretty clear from day one that Caitlin was going to go above and beyond to make sure our wedding went exactly as we wanted it to. Her sample timeline was a true masterpiece of planning and organization. Along the way, she provided recommendations for vendors (including discounts!) who all ended up being excellent and professional. Through her personal training program, she helped my husband and I reach our desired body goals – I looked amazing, and my husband reports feeling damn good himself. Even better than all this was the fact that at any point, we could go to Caitlin with our problems, and we knew she'd have a resourceful answer for us. During the rehearsal and the wedding, Caitlin crushed it. On the surface, our wedding was a beautiful, fun-filled dream. Behind-the-scenes, it was a well-oiled machine with Caitlin behind the wheel. If anything went wrong, my husband and I still don't know about it. We got the wedding we wanted; it was seriously perfect. The compliments have been rolling in weeks after. So stop reading reviews and just contact her.

AMAZING WEDDING

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Erica C

I found Caitlin through a vendor that we didn't use but are thankful that he recommended Caitlin. Caitlin is a wedding planner/coordinator and personal trainer wrapped into one package with a big gold bow. Wedding Planner - The day we met Caitlin my fiancé and I knew she was... Read More the right person to work. From the moment we hired her Caitlin was extremely easy to work with and she was always there with suggestions when needed. Design wise she worked hand in hand with my vendors to create an amazing look and feel for our wedding. If anything did go wrong I didn't know about it as any problem that did or could of happened was resolved with a solution before I even knew about it. Training - Caitlin also does personal training and helped me get in wedding shape (while making lifestyle changes) so that I looked amazing in my dress. Her workout and nutrition goals were always reasonable and she was very flexible when and if I needed to adjust my workout schedule. More Planning - Caitlin is extremely detail oriented and her wedding timelines could put anyone else's to shame. Everyone (especially the boys) knew where they needed to be and when. Caitlin and her team made sure we were able to visit every table at our reception and ensured that the night went off without a hitch. The only thing they couldn't do was slow down time to make the night last longer. My wedding would not have been the same without Caitlin and her team.

Highly recommended

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Sachie Y

Caitlin is super! She is very detail oriented and handle pretty much everything I wouldn't enjoy doing so, timeline, vendor contacts, layout etc... in professional manner. Because she took care of those area and I trusted her, I just enjoyed being bride-to-be, doing little... Read More wedding craft projects I wanted to do. On the wedding day, she and her assistant, Aliza, did beautiful and creative decorations at the venue with little I provided. Also, they were there to make sure we enjoyed the day. And, we did! It went very nicely and smoothy. We had a wonderful wedding. I cannot thank them enough!

Best Wedding Investment - Our Planner

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Genelle H

Caitlin Arnold is AMAZING. She was always professional, incredibly responsive, and has a wealth of information and a huge network of contacts and vendors. Her energy and passion is palpable, yet she is also very level-headed and able to maintain a cool objectivity. I could not... Read More be happier that we chose to have her be such a great part of our special yet guaranteed-to-be-crazy-and-hectic day. I recommend her wholeheartedly and will always be happy to be a reference.