Let's celebrate!

EPIC Charleston specializes in wedding DJ entertainment. We have been a part of over 1000 events and each of our performances is unique and personalized. We are full time wedding entertainers and couples from all over the country have entrusted EPIC in providing an unforgettable experience.

Classical, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

174 Meeting Street Suite #200, Charleston, SC (843) 718-5076

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Chelsey H

Epic was amazing to work with! From the minute I reached out through the very last song at our wedding they were top notch. Nick was awesome! Our guests didn't leave the dance floor and ended the night chanting "one more song" because they didn't want the music to stop. Nick of... Read More course obliged and played one more song to end the night on such a high. We received so many compliments about the music and Nick. The photobooth was also a HUGE hit and guests were addicted to it. Overall I can't say enough great things about Nick and the Epic team. They are the absolute best and made our wedding night one that no one will ever forget. Thanks Nick for being so easy to work with and for playing music that kept everyone on the dance floor all night!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Larissa P

Where do I start... EPIC Charleston helped make our wedding PERFECT! From the music selections, to the beautiful uplighting, to the fun photobooth... our guests were having the time of their lives. My friends and family were constantly telling me, "this is the best wedding we... Read More have ever been to!" Now that makes a bride feel good... it certainly could not have been done without EPIC! The Ceremony was perfect with the beautiful music they provided. Kevin was our DJ for the night, he played the best selection of light and happy tunes for our cocktail hour. Once we entered the reception the real fun began! Kevin did an amazing job at keeping our guests on the dance floor all night! Nick set up beautiful uplighting. We had our wedding at the Carriage House at Magnolia Plantation. The lighting certainly helped my dream vision come alive. One of our favorite parts of the evening was the photo booth! Such fun for all our guests and now we have THE BEST guestbook we could have ever imagined full of everyone's goofy photos and well wishes. I could not have imagined a more perfect, special wedding day. I can say with 100% confidence that EPIC played a huge role in making our dreams come true. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to have an amazing wedding/reception that really caterers to all guests. Thank you so much EPIC for making the whole day so easy, stress-free and SO much fun!

The DJ that MADE my reception EPIC!

Reviewed on 4/09/2014 Jessica E

The most important thing about your reception is the music. So don't skimp on money here. This is where you need to spend money. Not on flowers & centerpieces. When you want a DJ who will make your reception THE reception that everyone will be talking about for years - go to... Read More Epic Charleston. Stephen Darby was my DJ for my reception and it was the BEST decision I made for my whole reception. All of my guests were up and dancing. Stephen kept the dance floor full all night. He was so easy to work with. He also did uplighting in my reception room and it really made the room transform for the night. He made necessary announcements, threw in some mash ups, and made the night memorable for all. All of our guests have said that it was the best party they have ever been to. You are in the BEST hands if you hire Epic Charleston. Don't go anywhere else.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Lily M

Awesome DJ. Everyone loved the music and Kevin got everyone on the dance floor. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Whitney M

EPIC was amazing! I wanted my wedding to be as fun as possible - tons of dancing and everyone feeling good. Nick made this happen. He took our few suggestions and figured out exactly the vibe we wanted. Even the cooks and waiters were dancing on the dance floor! I highly... Read More recommend.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

Looking for the best DJ in Charleston? Choose Epic Charleston!! People are still talking about how much fun they had at our reception, and we all know what that means; they danced the night away!! I looked up at one point and every guest was on the dance floor, not one person... Read More seated!! Nick, the owner is professional and personal at the same time!! He nailed our wedding reception and Iwould use Epic again and again!!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Nicky S

All I can say is AWESOME! Nick from EPIC knows how to get a party started. From the minute he started, the entire wedding party was up and on the dance floor- and never left! Great music choices and so nice to work with! I highly recommend EPIC for any event.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Connie H

EPIC Charleston ROCKED my son & daughter in law's wedding reception!!! Our original DJ was a "NO SHOW" -- & when the 911 call went out minutes before the wedding -- Nick at EPIC was at Alhambra Hall in a matter of minutes with gigantic cases of equipment & masses of talent to... Read More entertain & amaze us all. We ❤️ you Nick and cannot say how fabulous our evening was because of YOU & EPIC Charleston!!! YOU ROCK!!!❌⭕️❌⭕️❌

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jessica V

Nick was amazing. When our plans for a wedding in Charleston were derailed by Hurricane Matthew just days before the event, and we had to recreate our entire event from scratch a few hours inland, he offered to drive to us and provide all of the services we had originally... Read More planned for Charleston. He even brought the photo booth that we were really looking forward to having. He took the planning forms that we filled out and chose just the right music for the ceremony through the reception and kept the schedule flowing smoothly (with events like dances and cutting the cake) throughout the evening. Epic Charleston provided great customer service and really pulled through for us when we needed them. I would recommend Epic Charleston to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Sarah H

Nick of Epic was amazing...he came in at the last minute and SEEMLESSLY took over as the dj! An absolute professional and lifesaver! His energy and music completed this amazing wedding! If you're looking for the best...Nick is it!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Sarah H

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Chelsea Elizabeth P

The EPIC team went above and beyond to make our wedding the best day of our lives! Our DJ was Kevin (DJ Breeze). I highly recommend his DJ services! He kept everyone on their feet dancing the entire night. Nick, the owner of EPIC, was very accommodating to all of our needs and... Read More requests to help arrange a flawless reception. Thank You, EPIC for an unforgettable day!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Erin H

What an awesome DJ! He had our whole wedding up and dancing from the minute we opened the dance floor. His mash ups were amazing and guests of all ages loved our music! Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Melissa H

Nick with EPIC Charleston was awesome to work with! He kept the energy up all night on the dance floor and our guests loved the music choices he played. He also did a wonderful job at mixing in our requests with music he knew would keep the guests happy! I would recommend Nick... Read More and EPIC Charleston to all wedding goers out there!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Alyssa M

Nick and EPIC were AMAZING! They were so easy to work with and helped throughout the process. We provided them with songs that people had RSVP'd with and they made sure to play them - and it was awesome to see folks reactions as they recognized their song! Nick kept everyone... Read More dancing all night and orchestrated a beautiful ceremony - we could not be happier with them!

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 None N

Nick was amazing. He perfectly chose the right combo of music for the ceremony and the wedding and kept the schedule going (with events like dances and cutting the cake) with efficiency and nice flow. He is so nice and personable and adds a lot of extra life to the event.

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Kim S

These guys are fantastic. The day of our wedding was effortless and perfect with them. The best part of hiring them is that you do not have to think twice about any of it. You submit your song needs for specific things and they make the rest happen magically. My maid of honor... Read More told me that after my husband and I left, they stayed for the whole allotted time and acted like there was a packed dance floor when it was just the bridal party there. I cannot express their high level of professionalism enough. Worth. Every. Penny.

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Ana C

The DJ for our wedding was Stephen and he is awesome!! We had an international wedding, my friends and family are all from Mexico City and my husband's friends and family are all South Carolinians so we were a little worried that picking music would be tricky and people would... Read More get bored. That was not the case AT ALL. He did such a spectacular job at mixing both cultures so everyone was dancing all night!! All of our guests keep saying how much fun they had at the wedding and I know a big part of that was the music, PLUS, Stephen took requests from our Mexico guests that I'm sure he had to look up online there and when he played those song my friends were so surprised/excited that it was contagious. I recommend him 100%!!!

Reviewed on 3/11/2016 McKenna S

BOOK THEM NOW! Nick was the best! He did our ceremony and reception music and was so organized and met every request we had! He was so fun to work with and EVERYONE danced all night- including my grandma who apparently didn't need her cane that night...she couldn't help... Read More herself!! THANK you Nick and EPIC for making the Dalby wedding the BEST!! We love ya and so did our guests :)

Unhappy.

Reviewed on 1/02/2016 Cristina C

Not at all recommended, unless you’re okay with complete unprofessionalism and not hearing back from anyone for 2.5 months after countless calls, emails, and texts AFTER already paying them in full. EPIC was highly recommended to us, and in the first meeting, they made us feel... Read More excited and great about them! After that and the payment, we heard nothing. After the 2nd month arrived, I began frantically trying to reach them. Still nothing. Things with them went well on the wedding day, but in the midst of planning a wedding, this is the very last thing you’ll want to deal with. Our good friend used them for her wedding, which was a couple months before ours, and she said she experienced the exact same thing, along with arrogance.

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 Katie W

They are THE BEST!!! So nice and easy to work with. The music made the night! -Katie

Can't go wrong with this one!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Betsy R

EPIC was wonderful to work with from beginning to end. Energetic, friendly, and on top of their tunes!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Melanie H

Our DJ was Nick Eilerman and he was absolutely the best. He gave us a worksheet to help us design our event musically and by the end of it we knew it was going to be an amazing time. He organized and announced the bridal party and speeches in a professional way, and his music... Read More selections and play were flawless. We had a TON of people on the dance floor! I highly recommend Nick!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Jamie E

Kevin was...how do you say...OFF THE CHARTS! Our friends and family never stopped dancing. He even got my friends that don't normally dance out on the dance floor. Nick (EPIC Charleston's Founder) helped guide us through the music selection process and made it a breeze! The fun... Read More didn't stop there... oh.. and the PHOTOBOOTH! The photobooth was amazing because the wedding went so fast, but now we have pictures of our family and friends we can share with them offline and on facebook. It truly made our wedding one of a kind. Everyone had a blast! Soi f you are having trouble trying to figure out which DJ to pick for your lowcountry wedding, go with EPIC!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Courtney S

Epic has been beyond wonderful to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process. From the first meeting to the big day, and every moment in between, Nick and the Epic guys were a dream to work with! They provided the music for both our ceremony and reception, as... Read More well as an awesome photo booth for the reception. The music Nick played during the reception sounded great and the selection was exactly what we wanted. I appreciated the fact that Nick played some of our requests as well as a few surprises that went with our overall musical vibe for the evening. Nick's approach to dealing with a few minor mishaps throughout the night was professional and laid back. Epic is the best choice for a DJ in Charleston!

Nick Eilerman

Nick Eilerman runs EPIC Charleston. Charleston's #1 Wedding Entertainment Company. He’s been in the wedding and entertainment industry for 5+ years. Helping others create unforgettable entertainment experiences is his passion. When Nick is not DJing or running his Photo Booth Company, he’s spending time enjoying Charleston and all it has to offer. If you would like to take your special event to the next level, reach out to Nick and folks at EPIC Charleston.

Start a Conversation!