Let's celebrate!

EPIC Charleston specializes in wedding DJ entertainment. We have been a part of over 1000 events and each of our performances is unique and personalized. We are full time wedding entertainers and couples from all over the country have entrusted EPIC in providing an unforgettable experience.

Classical, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

174 Meeting Street Suite #200, Charleston, SC (843) 718-5076

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Chelsey H

Epic was amazing to work with! From the minute I reached out through the very last song at our wedding they were top notch. Nick was awesome! Our guests didn't leave the dance floor and ended the night chanting "one more song" because they didn't want the music to stop. Nick of... Read More course obliged and played one more song to end the night on such a high. We received so many compliments about the music and Nick. The photobooth was also a HUGE hit and guests were addicted to it. Overall I can't say enough great things about Nick and the Epic team. They are the absolute best and made our wedding night one that no one will ever forget. Thanks Nick for being so easy to work with and for playing music that kept everyone on the dance floor all night!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Larissa P

Where do I start... EPIC Charleston helped make our wedding PERFECT! From the music selections, to the beautiful uplighting, to the fun photobooth... our guests were having the time of their lives. My friends and family were constantly telling me, "this is the best wedding we... Read More have ever been to!" Now that makes a bride feel good... it certainly could not have been done without EPIC! The Ceremony was perfect with the beautiful music they provided. Kevin was our DJ for the night, he played the best selection of light and happy tunes for our cocktail hour. Once we entered the reception the real fun began! Kevin did an amazing job at keeping our guests on the dance floor all night! Nick set up beautiful uplighting. We had our wedding at the Carriage House at Magnolia Plantation. The lighting certainly helped my dream vision come alive. One of our favorite parts of the evening was the photo booth! Such fun for all our guests and now we have THE BEST guestbook we could have ever imagined full of everyone's goofy photos and well wishes. I could not have imagined a more perfect, special wedding day. I can say with 100% confidence that EPIC played a huge role in making our dreams come true. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to have an amazing wedding/reception that really caterers to all guests. Thank you so much EPIC for making the whole day so easy, stress-free and SO much fun!

The DJ that MADE my reception EPIC!

Reviewed on 4/09/2014 Jessica E

The most important thing about your reception is the music. So don't skimp on money here. This is where you need to spend money. Not on flowers & centerpieces. When you want a DJ who will make your reception THE reception that everyone will be talking about for years - go to... Read More Epic Charleston. Stephen Darby was my DJ for my reception and it was the BEST decision I made for my whole reception. All of my guests were up and dancing. Stephen kept the dance floor full all night. He was so easy to work with. He also did uplighting in my reception room and it really made the room transform for the night. He made necessary announcements, threw in some mash ups, and made the night memorable for all. All of our guests have said that it was the best party they have ever been to. You are in the BEST hands if you hire Epic Charleston. Don't go anywhere else.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Kristina R

Nick was one of the greatest DJs I've ever seen/heard at a wedding (and I'm not just saying that because he was ours!) He was one of the pricier DJs we searched through, but I don't regret a single penny because his professionalism and talents made our wedding amazing! He gets... Read More to know his clients and was always available for a quick phone call if I had a question about something. We gave him a very short list of music we wanted, a brief overview of the party-vibe we were aiming for and, he in turn gave us the most perfect night. We asked for no slow dances (unless the party was heading in that direction) and they were definitely not needed as the dance floor was packed the entire night. He also didn't feel like a DJ; there were no corny announcements or gimmicks through the night, and he did every single thing the groom and I asked for. Would definitely recommend him for years to come because he made our party what it was!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Sara M

Nick with EPIC Charleston was amazing! He was very helpful with our planning and making sure we had a wonderful reception. One of our biggest concerns for the big day was making sure our guests were entertained. He went above and beyond to ensure all of our guests had a night to... Read More remember. Thank you so much Nick! We certainly recommend EPIC Charleston if you are looking for Charleston’s best DJ.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Heather M

My husband and I were very happy with the services that Epic provided! Nick was great to work with since day one. We had a great time dancing the night away with our guests and Epic Charleston made that possible.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Cassandra D

Nick was absolutely incredible and made our wedding day so much fun. As we were planning the wedding, Nick worked tirelessly to make sure that the day was planned perfectly. I would HIGHLY recommend Nick to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Travis C

Epic is amazing! From the beginning, Nick was super easy to work with and made the entire experience stress free. As a personal fan of details, I appreciate someone who focuses on the small ones and executes them flawlessly. Nick gave us everything we ask of and then more.... Read More Throughout the night, it was amazing to see him transition from different genres to keep every single person (despite age) happy and on the dance floor. Watching my friends and grandmother dance to the same songs all night show that the DJ is doing his job the right way. When things got slow or people needed a break from all the cake they ate, Nick transitioned smoothlessly to get everybody back up on the dance floor. Thank you, Nick and Epic for helping make our night amazing and spectacular.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Cory S

Highly recommended! 5 star service! Nick did an amazing job DJing our wedding. We are so grateful and appreciative that he was able to MC our event. Timing was superb as well as he really knew how to select songs that captured the crowed and pleased everyone.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Eric M

Nick and epic are amazing.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Nathan C

My wife and I couldn't be happier with the quality that Nick and EPIC brought to our Charleston wedding. Five stars.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017

DJ Kevin really knows how to engage a crowd! We believe this is because during the planning of the reception, he and Nick asked great questions and then listened to the answers. Kevin understood the type of vibe we were going for at our daughter's wedding and delivered!... Read More Thank you Kevin!! You rocked it!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Meagan S

So AMAZING, highly recommend. Great flow of music throughout the evening. By the end of the night everyone was out on the dance floor having an amazing time. Great music selection and flexible. Very easy to work worth! EPIC made our wedding that much more spectacular.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Dannie F

Nick was awesome! The biggest thing we wanted from the DJ was the keep the party going- and he definitely delivered! The dance floor was going all night! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Gabriel B

SO. MUCH. FUN! Nick was the DJ for our Columbia, SC wedding and our guests had a blast. I can't recommend EPIC Charleston enough and I know that all of our guests would agree. We've received so many compliments about how much fun everyone had. The dance floor was packed all... Read More night long. Thank you Nick!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Beth h

Defienelty 5 stars for Epic Nick and DJ Kevin. It was difficult to pic a DJ just from looking at web-sites. I did my research and read the reviews of many DJs in Charleston. What a perfect decision!! Kevin was amazing. He presented the people giving the toast for the bride... Read More and groom with great style and nice sense of humor. He played non stop and people sang and dance til the end. He even played extra for us! No body wanted the party to end!!! You will be more than pleased with Kevin and Epic - very professional and friendly!!!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Kristina C

This was such an amazing company to work with. Nick was able to accommodate all of our song requests and everyone had a blast. The company was super easy to work with which was especially important to us because we had a destination wedding to Charleston, Sc. Would recommend to... Read More all of my friends and family.

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Greg N

This guy knows how to dj a party! We are into a lot of different genres of music and wanted to incorporate all kinds of music but with a more upbeat style. He nailed it! We live in south Florida and like to party and Nick did an amazing job of getting the styles of music we... Read More wanted at our wedding reception! Super cool and sweet guy too! I would 100% recommend for anyone's wedding!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Jillanne W

Nick was so fabulous! I can't say enough about how perfect his selections were and how much energy he maintained through the night. We got raves on the music - and from all age groups, from grandmothers down to the four-year-olds we had running around for part of the night. I... Read More honestly can't imagine a better experience!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Christy D

Hiring Nick and Kevin with EPIC Charleston was easily one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process. Nick was readily available for us throughout the months leading up to our wedding, extremely accommodating, and he was full of helpful suggestions to make... Read More the day flow more smoothly. As an out of town bride, this kind of communication and flexibility was a huge benefit. He even helped us edit our music for our first dance, which was perfect. We also used him for videography, and we couldn't be happier with the results. He captured the day perfectly, and we have had friends ask us for his contact information to see if he could help with their wedding videography. Would recommend without reservation!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Shannon S

DJ kevin is the best! He was so in tune with what our guests wanted. Everyone had a blast!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Lily M

Awesome DJ. Everyone loved the music and Kevin got everyone on the dance floor. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Whitney M

EPIC was amazing! I wanted my wedding to be as fun as possible - tons of dancing and everyone feeling good. Nick made this happen. He took our few suggestions and figured out exactly the vibe we wanted. Even the cooks and waiters were dancing on the dance floor! I highly... Read More recommend.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

Looking for the best DJ in Charleston? Choose Epic Charleston!! People are still talking about how much fun they had at our reception, and we all know what that means; they danced the night away!! I looked up at one point and every guest was on the dance floor, not one person... Read More seated!! Nick, the owner is professional and personal at the same time!! He nailed our wedding reception and Iwould use Epic again and again!!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Nicky S

All I can say is AWESOME! Nick from EPIC knows how to get a party started. From the minute he started, the entire wedding party was up and on the dance floor- and never left! Great music choices and so nice to work with! I highly recommend EPIC for any event.

Nick Eilerman

Nick Eilerman runs EPIC Charleston. Charleston's #1 Wedding Entertainment Company. He’s been in the wedding and entertainment industry for 5+ years. Helping others create unforgettable entertainment experiences is his passion. When Nick is not DJing or running his Photo Booth Company, he’s spending time enjoying Charleston and all it has to offer. If you would like to take your special event to the next level, reach out to Nick and folks at EPIC Charleston.