Classical, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

174 Meeting Street Suite #200, Charleston, SC

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Erin H

What an awesome DJ! He had our whole wedding up and dancing from the minute we opened the dance floor. His mash ups were amazing and guests of all ages loved our music! Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Melissa H

Nick with EPIC Charleston was awesome to work with! He kept the energy up all night on the dance floor and our guests loved the music choices he played. He also did a wonderful job at mixing in our requests with music he knew would keep the guests happy! I would recommend Nick... Read More and EPIC Charleston to all wedding goers out there!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Alyssa M

Nick and EPIC were AMAZING! They were so easy to work with and helped throughout the process. We provided them with songs that people had RSVP'd with and they made sure to play them - and it was awesome to see folks reactions as they recognized their song! Nick kept everyone... Read More dancing all night and orchestrated a beautiful ceremony - we could not be happier with them!

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 None N

Nick was amazing. He perfectly chose the right combo of music for the ceremony and the wedding and kept the schedule going (with events like dances and cutting the cake) with efficiency and nice flow. He is so nice and personable and adds a lot of extra life to the event.

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Kim S

These guys are fantastic. The day of our wedding was effortless and perfect with them. The best part of hiring them is that you do not have to think twice about any of it. You submit your song needs for specific things and they make the rest happen magically. My maid of honor... Read More told me that after my husband and I left, they stayed for the whole allotted time and acted like there was a packed dance floor when it was just the bridal party there. I cannot express their high level of professionalism enough. Worth. Every. Penny.

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Ana C

The DJ for our wedding was Stephen and he is awesome!! We had an international wedding, my friends and family are all from Mexico City and my husband's friends and family are all South Carolinians so we were a little worried that picking music would be tricky and people would... Read More get bored. That was not the case AT ALL. He did such a spectacular job at mixing both cultures so everyone was dancing all night!! All of our guests keep saying how much fun they had at the wedding and I know a big part of that was the music, PLUS, Stephen took requests from our Mexico guests that I'm sure he had to look up online there and when he played those song my friends were so surprised/excited that it was contagious. I recommend him 100%!!!

Reviewed on 3/11/2016 McKenna S

BOOK THEM NOW! Nick was the best! He did our ceremony and reception music and was so organized and met every request we had! He was so fun to work with and EVERYONE danced all night- including my grandma who apparently didn't need her cane that night...she couldn't help... Read More herself!! THANK you Nick and EPIC for making the Dalby wedding the BEST!! We love ya and so did our guests :)

Unhappy.

Reviewed on 1/02/2016 Cristina C

Not at all recommended, unless you’re okay with complete unprofessionalism and not hearing back from anyone for 2.5 months after countless calls, emails, and texts AFTER already paying them in full. EPIC was highly recommended to us, and in the first meeting, they made us feel... Read More excited and great about them! After that and the payment, we heard nothing. After the 2nd month arrived, I began frantically trying to reach them. Still nothing. Things with them went well on the wedding day, but in the midst of planning a wedding, this is the very last thing you’ll want to deal with. Our good friend used them for her wedding, which was a couple months before ours, and she said she experienced the exact same thing, along with arrogance.

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 Katie W

They are THE BEST!!! So nice and easy to work with. The music made the night! -Katie

Can't go wrong with this one!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Betsy R

EPIC was wonderful to work with from beginning to end. Energetic, friendly, and on top of their tunes!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Melanie H

Our DJ was Nick Eilerman and he was absolutely the best. He gave us a worksheet to help us design our event musically and by the end of it we knew it was going to be an amazing time. He organized and announced the bridal party and speeches in a professional way, and his music... Read More selections and play were flawless. We had a TON of people on the dance floor! I highly recommend Nick!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Jamie E

Kevin was...how do you say...OFF THE CHARTS! Our friends and family never stopped dancing. He even got my friends that don't normally dance out on the dance floor. Nick (EPIC Charleston's Founder) helped guide us through the music selection process and made it a breeze! The fun... Read More didn't stop there... oh.. and the PHOTOBOOTH! The photobooth was amazing because the wedding went so fast, but now we have pictures of our family and friends we can share with them offline and on facebook. It truly made our wedding one of a kind. Everyone had a blast! Soi f you are having trouble trying to figure out which DJ to pick for your lowcountry wedding, go with EPIC!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Courtney S

Epic has been beyond wonderful to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process. From the first meeting to the big day, and every moment in between, Nick and the Epic guys were a dream to work with! They provided the music for both our ceremony and reception, as... Read More well as an awesome photo booth for the reception. The music Nick played during the reception sounded great and the selection was exactly what we wanted. I appreciated the fact that Nick played some of our requests as well as a few surprises that went with our overall musical vibe for the evening. Nick's approach to dealing with a few minor mishaps throughout the night was professional and laid back. Epic is the best choice for a DJ in Charleston!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Nick and EPIC were......EPIC. We got married during the crazy flooding of October 2015 and EPIC was never in question. Washed out roads and standing water did not prevent EPIC from arriving on time and delivering a great night of music. Even a power outage couldn't stop the... Read More music as EPIC had a back up battery powered speaker. My highest compliment for EPIC is that while Nick, our DJ, had a great personality and did a great job moving the night along he always let the music dominate. The music was his primary focus not delivering cheesy commentary. Leading up to the wedding we meet with Nick on two occasions. Nick was always professional and always fun to interact with. Through our discussions Nick was able to understand the types of music we like and create a night a music that keep everyone on the dance floor. Thank you.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Larissa P

Where do I start... EPIC Charleston helped make our wedding PERFECT! From the music selections, to the beautiful uplighting, to the fun photobooth... our guests were having the time of their lives. My friends and family were constantly telling me, "this is the best wedding we... Read More have ever been to!" Now that makes a bride feel good... it certainly could not have been done without EPIC! The Ceremony was perfect with the beautiful music they provided. Kevin was our DJ for the night, he played the best selection of light and happy tunes for our cocktail hour. Once we entered the reception the real fun began! Kevin did an amazing job at keeping our guests on the dance floor all night! Nick set up beautiful uplighting. We had our wedding at the Carriage House at Magnolia Plantation. The lighting certainly helped my dream vision come alive. One of our favorite parts of the evening was the photo booth! Such fun for all our guests and now we have THE BEST guestbook we could have ever imagined full of everyone's goofy photos and well wishes. I could not have imagined a more perfect, special wedding day. I can say with 100% confidence that EPIC played a huge role in making our dreams come true. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to have an amazing wedding/reception that really caterers to all guests. Thank you so much EPIC for making the whole day so easy, stress-free and SO much fun!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Sarah H

Nick orchestrated the ceremony and reception music for our wedding at Lowndes Grove. After attending our share of outdoor ceremonies with challenging sound quality with the speakers, we were a bit skeptical at first to use a DJ. Nick eased our concerns meeting with us twice... Read More before our big day. We must say that NIck 100% delivered and really set the ambiance, ensuring flawless sound and smooth transitions between songs. The party went late in into the evening, and our guests raved about the music! We highly recommend Epic Charleston for your big day!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Chelsey H

Epic was amazing to work with! From the minute I reached out through the very last song at our wedding they were top notch. Nick was awesome! Our guests didn't leave the dance floor and ended the night chanting "one more song" because they didn't want the music to stop. Nick of... Read More course obliged and played one more song to end the night on such a high. We received so many compliments about the music and Nick. The photobooth was also a HUGE hit and guests were addicted to it. Overall I can't say enough great things about Nick and the Epic team. They are the absolute best and made our wedding night one that no one will ever forget. Thanks Nick for being so easy to work with and for playing music that kept everyone on the dance floor all night!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 jen w

Nick was wonderful to work with for our wedding! He created a memorable first dance song for us that was a huge hit! At the wedding, Nick was really great at reading the crowd and kept the dance party going- the dance floor was full the entire night! We highly recommend... Read More EPIC!

A Truly Epic DJ

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Linda G

We could not have been happier with Stephen Darby!! Our reception was incredible, thanks in large part to Stephen. From the beginning he was very easy to work with and made everything simple, requiring little input from us. The day of the wedding, he was on time, set up and... Read More ready to go. He was able to keep the reception events moving smoothly throughout the evening. Also, Stephen was able to create a playlist that was enjoyed by our friends as well as our grandparents. Stephen provides great energy to the crowd, and really makes an effort to include everyone in the fun. He literally had everyone on the dance floor enjoying themselves. If you are planning a wedding, hire Stephen. You will not find a better DJ!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Megan D

EPIC was recommended to me by my wedding planner and it was the perfect match! Nick did an incredible job with our ceremony and reception. The dance floor was never empty and as my matron of honor put it-every time she went to request a song he played it before she even had a... Read More chance. Nick followed our must play list and added his own style to it which created the best party ever. Letting me DJ for a second was so much fun. Thanks to the whole team at EPIC for a night we will never forget!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Emily E

EPIC was absolutely fantastic! We used them for DJ, uplighting and photo booth. I read amazing reviews about them before our wedding and we were not disappointed. Nick was our DJ, he was professional but still knew how to keep everyone dancing the entire night. I had a numerous... Read More people come up to me the night of our wedding and even after to tell me how awesome the DJ was. EPIC helped make our night exactly what we imagined! We could not be happier that we used them!

Awesome party

Reviewed on 7/04/2015 Darina G

These guys know how to throw a party, but they also know how to handle a wedding ceremony. We used EPIC for both of Ceremony and Reception. They did an amazing job. We walked down the isle for the first time as husband and wife to a string quartet tribute to "get lucky", it was... Read More so unique and the guests loved it! The first time we met with Lucas we knew we would book them for our wedding. He knew exactly what kind of music we wanted for our reception and offered assistance with timing out all the reception events, i.e. first dances, cake cutting. It was great to work with a group of guys who were close in age to us because they understood what wanted. We highly recommend EPIC!

Best vendor decision!!

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Kasey O

You HAVE to use EPIC as your DJ services! Nick was awesome!! Our wedding was just this past weekend and we have already had so many guests compliment our DJ! Nick does an awesome job on transitioning all of the songs and keeping people on the dance floor. It's not like a typical... Read More DJ at all, most DJ's just play a song at a time, like an ipod almost. Well not EPIC! They mash songs together and even let me (the bride) mash some of the songs too, which was super cool! and you HAVE to get their photo booth. It's an open air photo booth so no one has to cram into a tiny little booth. Guests loved it! And so did we! They are more expensive than other DJ's but TOTALLY worth it! You have to hire EPIC as your vendor!!

Fantastic Party

Reviewed on 1/19/2015 Vanessa L

They sure do know how to keep a party going! The wedding was a blast! Lucas and Stephen were an amazing team. They played everything that we asked them, and even found a little known song for my Father and I to dance to. They read the crowd beautifully. It was so special to see... Read More so so many people up and having fun.

Stephen is the BEST at what he does!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Christina F

Stephen Darby and the EPIC team are truly incredible at what they do…EPICly amazing actually (if I may try my hand at being punny). Stephen was the DJ for our wedding on October 18, 2014 at Pepper Pavilion and also provided uplighting for our reception. There aren’t enough... Read More words to describe the phenomenal job he did. The music selection was absolutely perfect, exactly what we requested actually. And his talent on the keyboard, mashing up songs live in-person really showed through to all of our guests. Everyone was on the dance floor at some point or another, and we haven’t stopped hearing from our guests how much they enjoyed the music. When my husband and I think back to what we envisioned the music scene being like for our wedding, Stephen Darby nailed it with flawless execution. I recommend Stephen to EVERY single bride who is looking for a DJ that can provide a fun, professional, relaxed, entertaining, exciting, engaging, and memorable reception. He is so easy to work with, and isn’t gimmick-y at all, like we expected most DJs to be. He is down to earth and knows how to get the job done. Stephen, we can’t thank you enough.