Our Philosophy

Epic Events Catering brings the cuisine, finesse, and professionalism of fine restaurants to the realm of full-service catering; creating a finely-tailored experience from start to finish.

Cuisine

American, Italian, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Buffet, Passed Appetizers, Servers, Food + Catering

1119 Logan Circle NW, Atlanta, GA (404) 249-9468

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Brandy M

From the first moment that we met Tony at Epic Catering, we knew we had found what we were looking for. He was so helpful with ideas and suggestions but committed to making our wedding just what we wanted. During the tasting, we had a hard time choosing because everything was so... Read More delicious! We wanted something more formal than a buffet, but less formal than a plated meal and he said they could do something they call Russian Family Style which was perfect! Everyone was served a plated salad and then all of the sides were in bowls on the tables and they were replenished. Then the servers came around with plated meats for people to choose from. We have gotten so many positive comments about it. People have been raving about the food for weeks now, saying that it tasted like a dinner from an elegant restaurant, not at all like wedding food! We got our cake through Metrotainment Bakery, a sister company of Epic Catering and it was remarkable as well. We wish we could do our wedding over every weekend just for the food!

Reviewed on 4/03/2016

Epic catering is a fantastic catering company that we will recommend to anyone. The staff is fantastic, they work with you, and have quality services to offer. We have received nothing but non stop compliments on our food and the service provided at our wedding a couple weeks... Read More ago. Also, it is truly "what you see is what you get" and there are no hidden fees/surprises with them, which is A LOT. They made everything super easy and enjoyable. Tony, Adam and their staff are a fantastic group of people! Thank you for everything you did for our wedding! Wouldn't change anything :)!

Great food!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 cheri n

Epic Events catered my daughter's wedding and the food was amazing! Everything was served hot and in quality serving pieces. There were 175 guests, so my daughter chose the Russian style service, sometimes referred to as family style, and it worked perfectly. All guests had... Read More plenty to eat and a large variety to choose from. Tony and Adam were quick to respond to our questions and a last minute change was easily incorporated. I do believe the food was the highlight of my daughter's wedding.

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Alexandra M

My daughter was married May 10, 2015 at The Gardens at Great Oaks in Roswell, Ga. We chose Epic Events as our caterer for this event. Tony Albertini and his crew did a fantastic job. Chef Adam provided outstanding food and every detail was carried out to perfection. They... Read More even accommodated my daughter's desires with regard to a specialty cocktail and a special dessert in addition to the wedding cake. The cake was delicious by the way. All the set up for cocktails, bar and wine service as well as the meal service went like clockwork. I would use them again in a heartbeat. Our guests were truly delighted and LOVED the food. Thank you Tony and Adam!!