Book Your Wedding with Ethan Allen Hotel

A BALLROOM IN DANBURY, CT

The Outdoor Courtyard and Garden Gazebo. Welcome cocktails and the wedding rehearsal dinner can be served in the elegantly styled outdoor courtyard. Guests can freely mingle and dine alfresco in the mild Connecticut weather. A romantic sunset or sunrise wedding ceremony can be held in the garden gazebo. The outdoor courtyard and garden can accommodate a sit-down dinner of up to 60 guests, while a standing cocktail reception held outdoors in the combined areas can accommodate up to 600 guests.

The Regency Ballroom. With 3,770 square feet of space, The Regency Ballroom’s opulent design and subtle lighting offers a dramatic venue that is perfectly sized to accommodate up to 320 guests at a seated banquet, or up to 300 guests in a standing cocktail reception. Capacity is slightly reduced to 240 guests with a dance floor set up.

The Essex Ballroom. This slightly smaller venue has 3,584 square feet of space with a seating capacity of 180 guests for a banquet-style configuration. Large windows offer glimpses of the landscaped grounds. This area can accommodate up to 225 guests at a standing cocktail reception. With a dance floor, the ballroom can accommodate up to 150 guests.

Aside from the luxurious yet laid-back sophistication of the facilities, the food is another reason why couples choose Ethan Allen Hotel for their wedding festivities. The Ethan Allen Hotel cuisine is famous for its garden-to-gourmet creations, which uses locally sourced ingredients and showcases original dishes worthy of every wedding couple’s special day.

Catering packages range from cocktail reception fare, to formal sit-down dinner selections, to informal barbecue and clambake set-ups for outdoor events. Whatever the need or the budget, the culinary team will work with each bride and groom to come up with a catering menu that suits their individual theme, style and taste.

All packages include set up and clean up services, chairs and tables, linen, china, glassware and flatware. Dessert, the wedding cake and cake-cutting services are included in the catering packages. Amenities like a chocolate fountain or a photo booth are optional.

Bar service is booked separately and includes bartending service, a champagne toast, signature drinks, plus liquor of choice, depending on arrangements. Couples may choose to have a limited bar or an open bar. All food and beverage must be supplied by the hotel. Parking facilities are available for all guests.

At Ethan Allen Hotel, couples will work with a dedicated Banquet Manager to ensure the successful execution of their vision for their wedding festivities. A Bridal Suite is also provided for use by the bride and her entourage.

Also, the hotel offers the following gifts for their wedding couples:

• Complimentary honeymoon suite for the wedding night
  • Free use of a King Junior Suite on the first anniversary

Members of the wedding party who are staying for the weekend will also receive courtesy van pick-up or drop-off to the Connecticut Limo or Airport Shuttle terminal.

HOST YOUR “BIG DAY” AT THE LUXURIOUS ETHAN ALLEN H

Experience legendary style and service at the Ethan Allen Hotel. Our wedding reception packages offer personalized planning, white-glove service for up to 500 guests, and a complimentary wedding night suite for the bride and groom. The Ethan Allen Hotel is conveniently located between NYC and Hartford.

Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant

Food + Catering, Planning

21 Lake Avenue Extention, Danbury, CT (203) 448-7317

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Abigail A

The Ethan Allen Hotel was a perfect place to have our wedding reception. From the day we met Eileen, we knew that we wanted to work with the EAH to plan our perfect wedding. She was so responsive, answered all of my questions months in advance of the wedding, and took care of... Read More EVERY detail on the day of the wedding including working with our other vendors to make sure everything ran smoothly. My husband is from Wisconsin and we were having a lot of guests travel from far away, but The Ethan Allen conveniently allowed us to block rooms far in advance so that our guests could plan stay. So many guests thanked us for having the reception at the hotel since no transportation logistics were necessary. The cocktail hour was beautiful and the hotel has a great outdoor patio that is perfect for nice weather. There is a lot of natural light and beautiful french doors as you walk out into the courtyard. The cocktail hour was also customized for us with food that wasn't even on the set menu (my husband had his heart set on cheese curds!) and Eileen worked with us to get Wisconsin beer, too. The food was incredible. Everyone loved all of our appetizers and cheese/dip displays during cocktail hour so much that our only complaint is that an hour was hardly enough time to try all of the amazing food! The dinner was similarly amazing with a salad, pesto tortellini appetizer, steak, and a custom cake. Eileen made our menu perfect for us. And the timing of dinner was perfect. Eileen worked with our DJ to make sure that people had time to eat, but were also up and dancing when we were ready for everyone to party. It was also such a weight off our shoulders to drop off all of our wedding decorations, champagne flutes, centerpieces, and wedding favors since we knew Eileen would take care of everything to execute our vision and showing up the day of our wedding to the reception, everything looked perfect and so romantic. Everything was even more beautiful than I imagined. The chandeliers in the reception room were also so regal and our table settings were perfect and exactly what we wanted. Eileen and her staff went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed all night, including taking all of our stuff up to our room so we didn't have to remember to clean up and grab everything from the reception that belonged to us. They even put some turkey sandwiches in our room so that we could eat before we went to bed (since we were indeed very busy dancing and visiting with guests so taking time to eat was not exactly a priority!). I HIGHLY recommend this venue for your event - you will not regret it! Our guests say it's one of the best weddings they have ever been to! Thanks again to Eileen and all the staff at the EAH for making our wedding so incredible and treating us like family! It was truly unforgettable!

2016-09-19T07:20:01 Response from the vendor

Abby & Bryce, thank you for such an incredible review. From the first time we met, it was an instant connection. It didn't take long for me to know that you two were very special. Your love for each other is so apparent. Those big,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Cat M

We celebrated our wedding at the Ethan Allen Hotel in Spring 2017. After researching and seeing many venues local to Fairfield County/Northern Westchester, we loved the idea of having a venue that offered the ease of allowing guests to head straight up to their rooms at the end... Read More of the night - plus the property was beautifully renovated over the last two years! Taking everything into consideration (location, pricing, food, service, etc.) and having attended other receptions at the Ethan Allen Hotel, we knew it would be the right choice for us to celebrate our special day. What we didn't realize at first, however, was just how special the wedding coordinator, Eileen, was in helping us organize our reception. From our initial meeting, we knew we were in good hands. Many times in the "wedding process" making decisions, organizing vendors, and ensuring that all is in line can feel like a daunting process. Having Eileen on our team made everything that much easier. She was consistently prompt in her replies, fair in honoring pricing and packages, and always willing to meet in person to go over any questions that arose. Months prior to the event, Eileen allowed us to come in to the restaurant on property with our parents to sample some of the menu options in what was a small, private event. Here, we really got to know Eileen as a person, and she walked us through all the details and even introduced us to the chef. This personal touch truly makes the difference between other venues in the area. Needless to say, on the day of the event we thought the food was great and many of our guests said they truly enjoyed their meals. When it came to working with various vendors around the area, Eileen was often familiar with them and made our decision-making process that much easier. She never rushed us and was always on top of things. The night of the reception, the ballroom was tastefully decorated just how we wanted. We had a breakfast brunch the morning after in the conservatory and it was the icing on the cake - our guests LOVED it and the room is really beautiful and bright. In the end, Eileen and her team at the Ethan Allen gave us a wonderful wedding reception that we will never forget and I know our guests won't either! Eileen, thank you for all your help along the way - we will never forget it! Readers, don't hesitate in choosing Ethan Allen to celebrate your Special Day!

2017-05-21T15:06:00 Response from the vendor

Catherine & Mark, thank you for such a beautiful review. It was my greatest pleasure working with you. I always looked forward to seeing you guys. I am happy to hear that your guests enjoyed themselves and thought our food was outstanding! We have a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Danielle O

I don't even know where to start. Don't even bother looking at other venues. Eileen goes above and beyond her job description. She responded to my emails in lightening fast fashion. She eased any anxiety or worries. This was a stress free wedding and I am a type A personality,... Read More have anxiety, and have celiac disease. I was probably calmer on my wedding day than I am on a normal day! As mentioned, I have celiac disease (as well as my mother and some family members and friends) and when I first met Eileen she assured me she was "crazy" when it came to allergies and it would be no problem to hold a 100% gluten free wedding. She was the only event coordinator I talked to that knew what eating gluten free actually meant and assured me it would be no problem to hold a 100% gluten free wedding. It was not possible in most other places I went to. They were not willing to take the time to research and find alternatives like Eileen did. When we came for our tasting she assured me about the precautions that Chef Claudio took in the kitchen and the alternative sauces he came up with especially for us. I'm ALWAYS nervous when eating out because I am extremely sensitive. At another meeting Eileen said she was looking up what alcohol was gluten free and then somehow came across that certain olive oils were not gluten free because they put it back in the same barrels that contain gluten....she LITERALLY put herself in a celiac's shoes. I felt so comfortable and confident eating there. I knew there was no way her or Chef Claudio was going to let me get sick. There is now a gluten free menu package! She even got us gluten free muffins at breakfast the next morning that were individually wrapped and there were other gluten free options like eggs, bacon, fruit etc. Eileen would put the same effort into researching alternatives for other allergies as well. Everything was perfect. I am honestly going to miss working with Eileen. It was better than I ever thought my wedding could be. I look forward to holding future events at the Ethan Allen. Wedding 7/16/16

2016-08-08T12:51:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you Danielle! Chef Claudio & I will miss working with you! It was such a pleasure to be able to make you so happy. WE definitely take allergies seriously and we were so pleased to be able to provide you with a 100% gluten... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/19/2017

My husband and I looked at a lot of places to hold our wedding reception. None felt special to me. When I went to the Ethan Allen, I was in love. The Regency was beautiful, the hotel was recently renovated, and we just knew this was the right place for us. Our first visit... Read More was unscheduled and it was late at night. The staff accommodated our intrusion with nothing but courtesy. We made an appointment with Eileen to discuss our wedding. I could take over the whole page talking about Eileen, so I will be brief. I could not have asked for a better person to have at my side during the wedding planning process. Eileen Whitney is the most amazing person at her job. We are so grateful to the Ethan Allen for everything that they did to make our day special.

Reviewed on 5/19/2017

2017-05-19T14:28:51 Response from the vendor

Kimberly, you are most welcome! It was so great to work with you and Nick. I loved everyone of our meetings. We would get to talking and it would be an hour before we realized our time was up!! It was my honor and pleasure... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Nica B

The moment I walked in and met with Eileen, I knew that this was the place! She is so helpful and full of energy and great ideas. What she has done there is amazing and works like a well oiled machine. Every last detail was handled seamlessly, from the food, to the cake, to the... Read More set up and vendor recommendations. The staff was professional and friendly and truly wonderful. The guest suites were spacious and comfortable. The food was amazing and the ambiance was classy and elegant. I never even had to think about anything on the day of the reception. I literally just had to show up and look gorgeous. I highly recommend the Ethan Allen Hotel as a wedding venue!

2017-04-23T14:04:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Nica! It was my pleasure to assist you with your wedding. I enjoyed every moment I was able to spend with you and Marty. You both always made me laugh. You were always ahead of the planning process, which helped make things seamless.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Erica M

Couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!!

2017-04-18T12:20:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you Erica & David! XO

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Meghan C

My husband and I were sure we wanted to have our wedding reception at the Ethan Allen Hotel as soon as we met Eileen. We just knew she would make everything run smoothly and work her best to make our special day perfect. We were not disappointed. She made sure we had... Read More everything we could possibly need. Our guests absolutely raved about the food (which was phenomenal) as well as about the service from all of the staff. Everyone was willing to go above and beyond and provide any assistance that was necessary, including getting some ice cream to comfort my 2 year-old nephew/ring bearer after he felt and busted open his lip. The cocktail hour space feels more like a home (with the fire place and comfy seating) and since my husband and I were able to attend that it really felt like we got to welcome everyone to a party we were hosting. Eileen gave me and the bridal party the hospitality suite off of the ballroom for the whole day, so we had enough space for make-up and hair to be happening for all 11 of us that needed it (so with 3 hair stylists and 3 make-up artists working at the same time a lot of space was needed). Eileen really makes you feel like you are planning and organizing this event with a friend. All of my vendors (photographer, florist, etc.) were so happy to be able to work with Eileen again. We ended up having 50 hotel rooms used from all of our guests and I had wanted to provide breakfast the next morning for them. Eileen made up tickets that my guests were given when they checked into their hotel rooms that they just had to turn in at Sunday's breakfast and I only paid for how many tickets were turned in. It was perfect, just like everything else on that day.

2017-03-08T13:23:38 Response from the vendor

Meghan & Paul, Thank you for such a beautiful review. It was wonderful working with you. It was really my pleasure to assist you. Your wedding was beautiful. And, that DRESS!!! It blew me away. So, beautiful!! I am so happy that you two were... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Jeffrey D

With recent renovations to the hotel, my number one recommendation is to book early. My daughter's wedding on 12/31/16 was booked in March 2015 to ensure we locked in the date. The property is well appointed. The service was above the norm. There were many highlights but two... Read More were especially noteworthy. The Wedding Coordinator, Eileen Whitney, is the ultimate professional. Weddings can be a very stressful event. Eileen took the time before and during the event to ensure everything went as planned. That level of hands-on attention to detail separates her from others. She was a positive presence throughout the day of the event and eased any concerns we had. The other standout highlight for us was the beverage and catering staff. Food -- delicious, beverage service staff -- attentive. I personally met the head chef who took time away from preparing desserts to greet us. Very humble demeanor and excellent at his craft. I still have no idea how they can prepare and serve warm, perfectly prepared meals for 170 people without a hitch. And the desserts -- great presentation and flavor with nothing overly sugary. All in all, an "11" on a scale of 1-10. Many thanks to the whole staff.

2017-01-03T13:42:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Jeff! It was our honor and pleasure to work with you. Thank you for entrusting us with your daughter's wedding. I am very happy that you were able to meet Chef Claudio. We are very lucky to have him! He is one of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Carrie D

I have to say my husband and I looked high and low for the perfect venue to have our wedding and nothing compares to what you get at Ethan Allen for the money you pay. The entire process was so simple. From our first meeting with Eileen prior to the Bridal show that is hosted at... Read More Ethan Allen we knew that this was our venue. Eileen is a straight shooter and there is no hidden anything. She lays everything out on the table for you and you can take it or leave it. Well we took it! Our wedding was on 10/15/16 we had the most perfect weather and everything from soup to nuts was great. All of our guests raved about the food and the great time they had. We certainly could not have done it without the help of Eileen and all of the fabulous staff at Ethan Allen. Jason and I thank you so very very much!! We could not have asked for a better wedding reception!

2016-10-26T14:02:52 Response from the vendor

Carrie & Jason, it was our honor and pleasure to host your beautiful Fall wedding. From the first time we met, to the wedding day, you two had me full of laughter. It was so much fun getting to not only know you, but love... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kelly B

Two years ago we walked into the Ethan Allen and absolutely knew we wanted to get married there, especially after we met Eileen!!!! Whenever I wanted to meet with Eileen to go over details about our wedding, or emailed her with loads of questions, Eileen always took the time out... Read More to answer our questions and make us feel important! She really goes out of her way to make sure things are perfect, and adds the little extras to make your day unique! Our wedding day was gorgeous, and I can say it was one of the BEST days of my life!!!! Everything was perfect! Not to mention- the atmosphere, the food, the drinks, the staff, and the rooms are all wonderful!!!!!! Highly and totally recommend the Ethan Allen for any event!!!!! Also, there are many surrounding landscapes that are very pretty for pictures too!

2016-10-19T06:59:54 Response from the vendor

Kelly & Justin, it was my great pleasure to assist you with your wedding. Kelly, the amount of personal details you put into your wedding day was so beautiful. From the cocktail hour into the reception, the decor screamed "Fall in Love" ... :) It... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Cassandra C

I started our venue search with a detailed spreadsheet with LOTS of venues that looked good to us and offered what we were looking for in our price range. We visited Ethan Allen first... booked it that night without hesitation! Words cannot describe how amazing Ethan Allen... Read More Hotel is. The venue is just stunning! However, Eileen and her staff is what makes this place AMAZING! From the very first night we meant Eileen, we knew we wanted to work with her. She has this amazing ability to make you feel comfortable and like you've been friends for ages even though she just met you. Throughout the entire process, she never once made us feel like we were bothering her with our endless list of questions. All her suggestions and recommendations were ON POINT! Ladies and gents, she knows what she's doing! We all deserve a wonderful wedding - and our wedding was absolutely flawless and perfect, thanks to Ethan Allen! I honestly could not have asked for a better day even though it was rainy and gloomy. We have gotten so many compliments on the venue, on the amazing food, and on the fantastic service provided by all the staff at Ethan Allen. We even heard LOTS of compliments on how amazing the rooms are. So many people told us, it was the best wedding they have ever been to. That I believe is the biggest compliment a newlywed couple could hear. Trust me, if you book your wedding at Ethan Allen you will not be disappointed. We cannot wait to visit on our 1st anniversary! Thank you, Eileen! You're simply the BEST!

2016-10-10T11:06:02 Response from the vendor

Cassie & Tom .. thank you for your lovely review. Your wedding day was not gloomy .. it was "BEAUTIFUL" .. and you both were a vision! Tom serenading you at the cocktail hour was EPIC!!! That was a beautiful surprise!!! All of your special... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 David F

The Ethan Allen is by far one of the most beautiful venues in Danbury for a wedding or any event really. From our first meeting to the day of, we had a great experience and a wonderful time with our event planner Eileen. Each meeting was better than the last and we truly... Read More connected with Eileen. She made our day so memorable and made sure every little detail was exactly how we wanted it. From the food (highly recommend the prime rib) to the cocktail hour and reception it was an amazing experience. Our suite was beautiful and spacious, even the guest rooms were incredible. Everything is clean, well kept, and most importantly stunning! When we arrived at the Ethan Allen after some photos, Eileen met us, as did our bridal attendant and Maître D' and quickly took to any of our needs. Once settled, Eileen brought us into the reception hall (Regency) to see the setup before our guests. The second we walked in, we were stunned at how beautiful the room looked. The uplighting, centerpieces, glassware, and linens were perfectly placed. I could not have imagined it better. Ethan Allen took care of everything for us so that we did not have to worry about a thing. I highly recommend this venue to anyone who wants to trust that their event planner is going to get things done right the first time.

2016-09-29T11:10:17 Response from the vendor

Dave & Jackie ... working with you was an amazing experience. Not only did I have a great couple to work with, but I had an amazing family to get to know and love. It was a journey with a lot of emotional events, yet... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 teresa n

We originally had four venues we were going to see for a wedding reception. Upon meeting Eileen and seeing the ballroom at the Ethan Allen we cancelled our other appointments. My daughter, my husband, her fiance and I all agreed, "This is the place!" It was so easy to work with... Read More Eileen, she is very organized, has a great vision, and responds quickly to both email and phone. I could not have asked for a less stressful night. We are still receiving compliments on the food. Everything was done to perfection. You can easily tell that catering large events is an everyday occurrence for the staff and chef here. Everything was handled with ease. If there were any issues as guests we never knew. The cake that came with the package was one of the best I have ever eaten. It came from Home style Bakery in Poughkeepsie, NY . Working with Eileen was a true pleasure!!!!!

2016-09-28T19:02:08 Response from the vendor

Suzanne, thank you for such a beautiful review. It was truly my pleasure to assist Kelsey and Alex with their wedding. They remind me of "The Kennedy's" ... :) They were always such a pleasure to meet with and they always greeted me with a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Jenna B

I just recently got married at the Ethan Allen Hotel and they by far exceeded our expectations! Everything was amazing. Eileen and her team made sure my husband and I had everything we needed. Our guests were raving about the service, food, decor, etc and how great everything... Read More was. It is a truly amazing venue, but what makes it even better is Eileen. She was excellent from the day we met her until our wedding day. She did not leave until she checked in with us to make sure we were happy. That's all she wanted was us to be happy and went above and beyond to make sure our special day was exactly what we wanted. She is timely with her emails and just overall so sweet that you cannot walk out of that venue with out saying "this is where I am getting married". We could not have asked for a better day and truly owe it to Eileen and her staff. Thank you so much!

2016-09-18T07:47:26 Response from the vendor

Jenna & Matthew ... thank you for your wonderful review. It was my honor & great pleasure to assist you in planning your wedding. My job is to make sure that your wedding is EXACTLY what you imagined it would be. Our wedding meetings, emails... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Whitney M

The Ethan Allen Hotel was the perfect venue for our wedding! It was beautiful setting for our evening cocktail hour and reception. I can't thank the staff enough, they were polite, attentive and prompt with all requests and service. The staff provided a seamless cocktail hour... Read More and reception, constantly checked In with us during the reception to make sure all our needs had been met, they even wrapped up our food from the reception and had it waiting for us in our room at the end of the evening. Eileen Whitney is truly incredible to work with. She made planning fun and easy! Eileen and her staff set up every detail and took care of everything for us. Even with a few last minute changes the week of wedding she made sure all details were exactly as planned. Eileen was attentive in every way and surprised us with special details to make sure our day was even more magical. Eileen and her staff made our wedding incredibly special and we are forever grateful!

2016-09-18T07:28:42 Response from the vendor

Hi Whitney & Adam, Thank you for your wonderful review. Your wedding was magical. My favorite part of the evening was when Adam surprised you and sang that beautiful song to you. I was tearing up, and so was the majority of my staff! Chef... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 C S

If you are planning a wedding or any kind of celebration, you will be happy in choosing the Ethan Allen Hotel. From the beginning, everyone we dealt with was attentive and professional. They also took care of important details I didn't think to consider, since there was so... Read More much to do, which was a big help. Everything ran smoothly from the planning to the rehearsal to our wedding day. Beginning with our first meeting with Eileen, their amazing Catering Manager, to the front desk staff who made everyone feel welcome, to the chef who made sure that the food was delicious, to the catering staff, every part of the experience was positive. Everyone had a great time, including the bride (me) and groom, which I've heard doesn't always happen. Many thanks to everyone who helped make our special day the best it could be!

2016-09-18T07:25:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you Cathy for your beautiful review. It was such a pleasure working with you and Thomas. Your wedding was so full of love and happiness. So many beautiful moments between you and Thomas! I really hope your photographer captured how beautiful your day was.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Paul

The Ethan Allen Hotel was the first and only venue we looked at. It was love at first sight! We met Eileen, the Director of Catering, and she showed us around and made us feel so comfortable. It was like we had known her for years! Minutes after our first visit we knew this... Read More was the venue for us and we booked. Everything was amazing from the first time we stepped foot into the hotel all the way through leaving as a married couple. Eileen is the most amazing person! She was always available to help us out and was only an email or phone call away. She was so flexible and met with us several times throughout the wedding planning process. We would always go in with a list of questions and come out with all of our questions answered as well as several good ideas for our special day. I could not have asked for a better experience. The entire wedding including the ceremony, the cocktail hour, and the reception were exactly as we had pictured it! Eileen took our vision and made it come to reality. I highly recommend The Ethan Allen Hotel for your wedding or any event! You will be in great hands!

2016-08-07T18:28:02 Response from the vendor

Paul & Jordan ... Thank you for such a lovely review. I am really flattered that you only went to our venue and booked your wedding at first site! One stop shopping is what we offer, plus a whole lot more. I have to say,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Kathy B

We started our relationship with Ethan Allen last year for a get together for my son after he got engaged. We continue our relationship with the banquet manager Eileen Whitney for our rehear dinner , hotel accommodations and after wedding brunch. All events where handled as if... Read More we where the only clients. Each and every detail was completed to perfection. The food and service was outstanding. The hotel rooms where clean roomy and check in with our guests hotel bags couldn't have been more seamless. After a year long relationship with Eileen I think we have made a life long friend. We would highly recommend this venue for any party/ occasion grand or small. Thank you for all your kindness and attention to detail. Kathy Bayliss

2016-08-08T12:51:44 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Michelle B

We had our wedding reception at the Ethan Allen Hotel and had a wonderful experience. Their wedding coordinator, Eileen, is great to work with! She truly puts all her effort into each and every wedding she plans and helped guide us in our choices of food, room layout, etc. The... Read More little details she thinks of make the world of difference, like having an extra just wine and beer bar at the cocktail hour to avoid long lines at the standard open bar. Our guests were talking about the amazing food the Ethan Allen serves for weeks, especially the very impressive dessert bar. Finally the hotel itself provided a beautiful backdrop for our reception. From the big arched windows to the beautiful chandeliers, it creates a very elegant feel. It was also very convenient to have the hotel rooms and hotel bar for our guests to enjoy following our Saturday evening reception. It felt like we had the entire hotel just for our wedding which was a really fun experience. We definitely recommend the Ethan Allen Hotel for your wedding reception!

2016-07-01T15:30:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your beautiful review Michelle. It was really a great pleasure working with you and Colin. I enjoyed getting you to know you both. Your wedding day was beautiful. You were STUNNING!! I wish you all the love your hearts can hold. Best... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Brittany F

Eileen and her team at Ethan Allen Hotel ran my wedding on April 23, 2016. They did such an amazing job that I really don't know where to start. Eileen is absolutely the most amazing person to work with. From the very first time my husband and I met with her, we knew she was... Read More something special. Never once did I have any problems or concerns during the planning process. Eileen was always available for last minute meetings, always responded to emails quickly, and kept me sane through this process. She is extremely knowledgable and really values customer service. The day of the wedding, Eileen checked in with me first thing in the morning and was present all day to set up, run us through the day's events and cater to every need myself and my family had. She is truly exceptional at what she does. As for the venue itself, I knew when I walked in that my wedding had to be there. It is beautifully renovated, and the service is phenomenal. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding and it was all possible thanks to Eileen and everyone at Ethan Allen!

2016-05-04T13:50:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you Brittany! It was my absolute pleasure to work with you & Jonathan. Your wedding was beautiful! You looked stunning! I really enjoyed getting to know your family throughout the wedding planning process. You are a lucky lady to have such a beautiful, loving... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Jonathan G

Eileen is absolutely amazing and made my wife's dream wedding a reality. She works very hard to make sure everything is perfect and goes as planned. She went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed. The hotel is beautiful and they offer discounted room rates for... Read More any quests. The food is absolutely incredible and anyone will tell you to make sure you get the pork chop! The bridal suite was perfect to get ready in for the ladies as well. Bottom line is words can't describe how happy I am with how our wedding turned out and how thankful I am of my wife's and Eileen's hard work.

2016-05-04T13:55:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Jonathan!! Thank you for entrusting me with your wedding! I had a lot of fun working with you and Brittany! It was my honor and pleasure to assist you!! See you on your Anniversary!! XO Eileen

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Alicia C

When we went to Ethan Allen Hotel to inquire about pricing, the second I met Eileen, I knew we were having our wedding there. Eileen is experienced and professional, but when you meet her, you feel like you've known her for years. She is amazing! Eileen helped us put together a... Read More Sunday Brunch wedding, which was great because we love brunch and Ethan Allen Hotel/Fairfields Restaurant is known for their brunch menu. It was delicious. We had about 100 people and everyone raved about the food, especially the waffle and omelette station. Everything looked beautiful, and we have been told over and over again about how perfect it was. Everything I imagined for the day was, by far, exceeded by Eileen and the rest of the staff. Thank you, over and over again. We will be hosting future events at Ethan Allen Hotel!

2016-05-04T14:02:10 Response from the vendor

Alicia & Matt, we had fun didn't we??? Every time I met with you and Matt, you both always had "happy grins" on your faces! You two hold a special place in my heart! I enjoyed every one of our meetings. I am sad your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/09/2016

Ethan Allen was such a beautiful place to have our wedding. Not only was Eileen AMAZING at helping plan our wedding, but they relieved all the stress a family has with planning. From our first meeting to the wedding day, the staff was nothing but kind and helpful. Picking the... Read More food was easy with Eileen's help and EVERYTHING on the menu was absolutely amazing. We had all of our guests raving about the food. The day of the wedding the whole staff made sure that I didn't have to worry about anything. They helped us every step of the way, even that we were able to have our wedding out doors even though it rained in the AM, and made sure myself and my groom were able to enjoy all the way through. At the end of the night, it was wonderful that the staff moved all our gifts to our room where we didn't have to do it. We also had a nice surprise in our room of a sandwich for each of us and a bottle of champagne . It was absolutely a wonderful experience and the grounds were so beautiful I recommend Ethan Allen to everyone.

Eileen is the best!

Reviewed on 1/02/2016 Diane M

Working with the Ethan Allen Hotel was effortless because of Eileen. She helps you with everything you need and is so down to earth (which really helped me stay grounded through the whole wedding planning process). Our wedding day went off without a hitch, food was delicious... Read More and we (and our guests!) had so much fun! Couldn't have done it without the Ethan Allen Hotel, Eileen and her team!

Meet The Director of Catering

Eileen Whitney

Eileen is a wedding and event superhero at Ethan Allen Hotel! Just read her reviews to get a glimpse into her work. She is highly-motivated, dedicated, and detail oriented professional with a broad background in coordinating projects, planning events, promoting business services, and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. Successful in establishing an exceptional rapport with individuals on all levels. Eileen has won numerous awards on Wedding Wire and The Knot. Extremely insightful about the industry and trends. She invites weddings big and small and can help with vendors & more!