Voted #1 for Best Dresses & Winner on The Knot

Congratulations brides-to-be! With over 70 years of bridal expertise, our friendly and knowledgeable team is here to help make your dress shopping experience wonderful, memorable and successful. Your dream dress is here (and at a competitive price)! Plus, you’ll receive Bridal Rewards savings on all the rest. In our remodeled 2-level store, we offer hundreds of designer bridal gown gowns and bridesmaid dresses, headpieces, veils, jewelry, other bridal accessories, plus in-house vendors for additional services such as: tuxedos, alterations, photography and DJ services. Visit evasbridalcenter.com or our Facebook page for more information about us, to shop online, request an appointment and for directions to our store. Your perfect wedding day starts at Eva's Bridal Center!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

100 E Oak St, Oak Creek, WI (414) 570-3800

best of the best!

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Ana A

I was initially very nervous to try on wedding gowns, but the staff was so friendly and really put me at ease. They really took the time to get to know me and my style, and helped me find the perfect dress and veil! My entourage was very impressed by the service we ALL received,... Read More and I would recommend Eva's to anyone looking for a wedding dress. The staff was extremely knowledgeable about their products, and offered great advice, even other consultants offered advice when I needed it. I have zero regrets about making it my one and only stop to look for a dress! If you are looking to find the perfect dress at a great price and get great service the first time you walk in, this is the place to go!

Very good

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Sarah W

I knew the exact dress I wanted but wanted to make sure I got the best price. Went to Eva's during their food drive in the fall to get a discount on my dress. Very good customer service would recommend them to any bride!

Absolutely Wonderful Experience - From 1st Visit to Dress Pick Up!

Reviewed on 6/02/2013 Lindsay M

I will recommend Eva's to every bride I know! They were absolutely fantastic! I was a bride that chose to get married in 6 weeks...I went to Eva's and not only found my dress for a very reasonable price, but the designer made each dress to order which normally meant a longer... Read More lead/order time. The staff at Eva's were able to help me get the dress in 5 weeks (with paying an super rush fee, which I was willing and it was only $60). I was lucky to have Anastasia as my seamstress for alterations who was fast and wonderful! She made suggestions to help make me look wonderful that I wouldn't have even thought would make a difference! Thanks to them, I had the dress of my dreams and it fit flawlessly! All their staff that I worked with were pleasant and very accommodating--my bridesmaids even bought their dresses there. I have also suggested to my younger sister and her friends to look at the bridesmaid dress for prom too!! Thank you Beth, Jason & the whole Eva's staff!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Michelle A

When I walked in there were sooo many gowns I had no idea where to begin. After looking around for a moment I had it in mind that my dress was not going to be at Eva’s. Carrie P was my associate and she was so nice! I told her what I was interested in (flowy a-line and long... Read More sleeves) and we went from there grabbing various pieces to try on. I wasn’t interested in fitted styles but figured it couldn’t hurt to try it. Carrie went one step further and also grabbed a lacy fit and flare with sleeves. AND I AM SO GLAD SHE DID! I put it on and was astounded how much I loved it right away! I started crying even before leaving the dressing room. I walked out to my party and I could see that we al knew it was the one. Everything about the dress was perfect! We added a glam belt and it tied it together that much more. I can’t believe I have to wait a whole year to wear it on my big day! But oh it’s worth it! I’m so glad I said yes to the dress at Eva’s!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Elizabeth W

I purchased my wedding gown and veil from Eva’s Bridal Center. The gown and veil were absolutely beautiful. I received many compliments and felt great on my wedding day. The staff was great with appointment reminders. I was happy with their variety of options. My only complaints... Read More are that my sales lady was awkward and that their prices cannot be taken at face value. My sales lady hovered too much and didn’t assist me in putting on the different gowns. On-site alterations were much more expensive than forewarned. I didn’t know how many alterations were necessary until the dress came in, considering measurements were done prior to ordering the dress to ensure it was the proper size. I wish I had been thoroughly informed of this before ordering, but all alterations turned out wonderfully and would recommend Eva’s Bridal Center.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Samantha N

They are a small shop which seemed like it would be nice and more one-on-one attention and better customer service. Instead it was not. My friend is getting married and got her wedding dress from here. Her consultant was nowhere to be found 80% of the time and did not go all out... Read More for her experience like the party next to us. We found out when we left they had little signs for each party that said "love it" "like it" etc and she did not give them to us. She also did no give the bride the "I said yes" sign we found it later. The bride was happy so we went back recently to go get bridesmaids dresses. They did not have the brides exact color but had like 2 dresses that came in a color close. We all really loved one dress but were told we had to get them now because they would barely be ready for the wedding. Then once they sized us they sized us 6 sizes higher than we really were, but the bride wanted this dress so I put my money down. I was told all sales were final but ours was not final until everyone purchased the dress. A few hours later the bride changed her mind but apparently that was too late. My sale was now final even though all dresses were not paid for or ordered, and I could not use my store credit toward the brides dress or tuxedos. When I asked for an explanations I just kept being told "that's the store policy" but no reasoning. One of the consultants hung up on the bride as well when she asked for a copy of the policy. Do not go here for any wedding stuff they have horrible customer service.

2017-09-13T14:42:28 Response from the vendor

Samantha, we are sorry to hear of your disappointment, but we do want to reply to clarify some details provided. Our main focus every day is to provide each of our customers with a positive customer experience and though we understand your concern, some of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Sarah M

I really enjoyed my experience with Eva's. From the first day to the last, every appointment was easy and fun. The ladies really care about you and your thoughts. They even took care of the preservation. Wonderful selection and prices. Great quality. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Jennifer C

we really liked our experience at Eva's. Maddie was helpful and patient with my and trying on. my bridesmaids found there dresses and were measured privately and there were a wide range of sizes for them to choose from.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Allie L

What a great salon. The dress consultant was very patient with me and offered a lot of choices for me as a plus sized bride. She made me feel special and helped to reassure me when I was feeling stressed. When it came time for alterations, the process was quick, efficient but... Read More still detailed enough that I felt extremely comfortable with my seamstress. She did a beautiful job altering my dress and was really fair and honest with my alternation needs. Wonderful experience and highly recommend it.

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Kristin W

Highly recommended! Maddie was so helpful and kind. She really helped us when it came to finding my dream gown. She knew right away what I wanted and stayed in our price range! I am so happy I got my dress here!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 A M

I got both my wedding gown and our bridesmaid dresses from Eva's. I was on a time crunch for finding my dress and the consultants here were very understanding and wanted to help when other bridal stores turned me away. All of their consultants are great, but Rachel went above... Read More and beyond. Would highly recommended Eva's to any bride-to-be!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Sarah S

I had an appointment at Eva’s for a seamstress consultation for a dress that I bought elsewhere that was way too big. I go to the salon early and looked around at the dresses to kill time. The attendant there, Rachel, who helped us was absolutely WONDERFUL. She helped me get... Read More into the dresses and when her appointment cancelled that night, she stayed with my mom and I to try on more dresses, talked with the seamstress with us, and even looked at brides maid dresses with me. She was so kind, knowledgeable, efficient, and did her job with pride and enthusiasm. I actually ended up buying another dress there – “THE” dress – that made me tear up and fall in love with. I knew it was the one, just like I did with my fiancé, Tom! :) I don’t know if I would have found it or felt happy with my decision if I didn’t have Rachel helping out. I could recommend Eva’s to my bride or bridesmaid and thanks to Rachel, I now have my dream dress to wear for my dream wedding when I marry the love of my life! Sarah in Milwaukee

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Tara K

I had a wonderful experience at Eva's! I was very indecisive when picking my gown and the consultant I had (Carrie) was very patient. My indecisiveness led to my appointment going over; however, I did not feel rushed at all. She was very helpful in assisting me with eliminating... Read More dresses by comparing them. When I finally chose a gown she was very excited and walked me through the contract. Amazing service! I look forward to working with them for my bridesmaid's dresses.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017

I have to say that I was have such a horrible experience trying to find my wedding dress. I went to Eva's with little hope in finding my dress. I was great by a cheerful staff and was told my consultant Would be with shortly. My Consultant Carrie Perez made my dress shopping... Read More the best ever and I found my perfect dress!! I have to say that Eva's had an amazing selection of dresses. Carrie was very tentative and sweet. I felt like She genuinely cared for me and wanted me to look amazing on my day. It truly was a beautiful experience!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Stephanie N

My very first and last bridal gown shopping experience. It was my first time going wedding gown shopping and they made it a wonderful experience. My consultant was Taylor and she was absolutely amazing! Taylor was very friendly, professional, and patient. I said "yes" to the... Read More dress and am very happy with my purchase. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Claire Z

I loved my experience at Eva's Bridal! I worked with Chris and she was amazing. I found my dress and I paid WAY less than the budget I gave them. I would definitely suggest Eva's Bridal to anyone looking for their wedding dress.

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Rebecca L

My experience was wonderful at Eva's! Carrie was the best attendant to help me try on all the dresses my bridesmaids wanted to see me in. She was so patient and attentive to our every need. I said "Yes to the Dress! " at Eva's.

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Jessica B

I had a great experience at Eva's Bridal. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Great selection of beautiful (but more budget-friendly) wedding dresses. I ended up finding the perfect Maggie Sottero dress here. Overall I would recommend!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Beth P

They have a nice variety of bridal gowns for a reasonable price. They staff is very prompt.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Molly F

My sisters and I went to Eva's bridal for my first experience of trying on bridal gowns. Rachel E was so helpful and patient, walking me through the process and highlighting positives and negatives of each gown I tried on. Rachel E was helpful and answered all of my questions. I... Read More am very satisfied with my experience at Eva's bridal.

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Lindsey L

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding dress shopping experience! Carrie was amazing. She was patient, kind and so understand of all the things I was and wasn't looking for. Thank you Carrie and thank you Eva's for allowing me to find my wedding dress and be so open and... Read More accepting of the bigger group we had. I was not rushed or pushed into any decisions. It was an easy, stress free experience I am so happy to have had.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Suzanne U

They were absolutely amazing!!!!!! No complaints. They made an appointment quickly, ANYONE of the staff members could look in your file and know what’s going on. Very, VERY good at communicating with each other and with you!! I had Christy for a consultant and she was super... Read More nice and helpful. And best of all – she only brought me dresses that were in my price range!! She was so amazing. I had Mary for my seamstress and loved her. She didn’t need any direction and made my dress fit like a dream. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Brittany L

I went here with my bridesmaids to look at dresses. We really enjoyed our experience here, they were very accommodating, we needed to switch our appointment to a later time and they worked it out even though they were busy at the time. I had 8 girls along with me which was a big... Read More thing for me to find somewhere that allowed me to bring my entire bridal party! There was an amazing selection of dresses in lots of different styles and colors!! We found exactly what I as a bride and they as bridesmaids were looking for at a very reasonable price! I didn't get my wedding dress here because I had gotten it a few weeks in advance but I was looking at the dresses as I was there and they have a beautiful selection of wedding dresses as well, I would have definitely been open to getting my dress there if I didn't already have it!!! The only thing that I would have changed was that there was more room for the bride to be able to sit while the bridesmaids tried on dresses. Over all we were very pleased with our experience and would definitely recommend going here!!!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Megan M

Rachel and Rachel were so attentive and thoughtful with their gown selections. The store was well-organized and had fair prices for beautiful dresses. I mean, it's not every bridal boutique that has staff that will bustle you up and be your dance partner so you can make sure you... Read More move well in the dress! I feel like they really listened to me, and they treated me as though I were the only woman in the world to walk in needed a special white gown. I loved shopping there and will highly recommend Eva's to everyone because of them!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Athena Y

I cannot give enough praise to Carrie and the staff at Eva's! Carrie really made my shopping experience wonderful. She was patient, kind, and able to handle my (at times) unruly family. She also helped my mother to find a MOB dress that she loves and was able to accommodate my... Read More mom living out of town. Thank you for all your guidance and help - I truly appreciate it!