Voted #1 for Best Wedding Dresses 2013 & 2014!

Congratulations brides-to-be! With over 70 years of bridal expertise, our friendly and knowledgeable team is here to help make your dress shopping experience wonderful, memorable and successful. Your dream dress is here (and at a competitive price)! Plus, you’ll receive Bridal Rewards savings on all the rest. In our spacious 2-level store, we offer hundreds of designer bridal gown gowns and bridesmaid dresses, plus headpieces, veils, jewelry, other bridal accessories, plus in-house vendors for additional services such as: tuxedos, alterations, photography and DJ services. Visit www.evasbridalcenter.com for more information about us, to view our blog, shop online, request an appointment and for directions to our store. Your perfect wedding day starts at Eva's Bridal Center!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

100 E Oak St, Oak Creek, WI

best of the best!

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Ana A

I was initially very nervous to try on wedding gowns, but the staff was so friendly and really put me at ease. They really took the time to get to know me and my style, and helped me find the perfect dress and veil! My entourage was very impressed by the service we ALL received,... Read More and I would recommend Eva's to anyone looking for a wedding dress. The staff was extremely knowledgeable about their products, and offered great advice, even other consultants offered advice when I needed it. I have zero regrets about making it my one and only stop to look for a dress! If you are looking to find the perfect dress at a great price and get great service the first time you walk in, this is the place to go!

Very good

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Sarah W

I knew the exact dress I wanted but wanted to make sure I got the best price. Went to Eva's during their food drive in the fall to get a discount on my dress. Very good customer service would recommend them to any bride!

Absolutely Wonderful Experience - From 1st Visit to Dress Pick Up!

Reviewed on 6/02/2013 Lindsay M

I will recommend Eva's to every bride I know! They were absolutely fantastic! I was a bride that chose to get married in 6 weeks...I went to Eva's and not only found my dress for a very reasonable price, but the designer made each dress to order which normally meant a longer... Read More lead/order time. The staff at Eva's were able to help me get the dress in 5 weeks (with paying an super rush fee, which I was willing and it was only $60). I was lucky to have Anastasia as my seamstress for alterations who was fast and wonderful! She made suggestions to help make me look wonderful that I wouldn't have even thought would make a difference! Thanks to them, I had the dress of my dreams and it fit flawlessly! All their staff that I worked with were pleasant and very accommodating--my bridesmaids even bought their dresses there. I have also suggested to my younger sister and her friends to look at the bridesmaid dress for prom too!! Thank you Beth, Jason & the whole Eva's staff!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Kathryn K

I cannot say enough about how amazing the entire staff was in helping me find the perfect dress. Natalie was simply amazing. I ordered my dress almost a year and a half prior to the wedding. I stopped in many times just to try it on, and they were more than accommodating.... Read More The girls got their dresses there too and they were simply stunning. We had a few changes that had to be made as one of my girls grew a baby bump. Anna, the seamstress, was simply amazing in adjusting her dress into a corsette. We had a little problem with some cleavage showing with two of the girls, but Anna solved that too. Simply amazing and beautiful dresses. Thank you so much for all your kindness. I had gone to other places, and was only given 15 minutes of their time, then I was on my own. Not here. They spent all the time I needed with me.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Caitlin D

Today I found my wedding dress! My consultant Samantha was excellent!! She helped picked dresses I liked and a couple she threw into the mix to help me find the perfect one, and she did it! She helped combine all my wants into one perfect dress! I would recommend this bridal... Read More center to everyone!! Thank you so much Samantha! :)

Maggie Sottero

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Alexis M

The staff that helped me at Eva's Bridal was overall extremely helpful. I had a great experience trying on dresses, and getting my alterations done. They were also extremely accommodating for me because I had moved to Madison and needed to take my dress with me a few weeks... Read More early. They steamed the dress and hung it in a way that there were zero wrinkles on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Lisa G

I tried on dresses yesterday at Eva's Bridal and my consultant, Amanda, was amazing! She was very knowledgeable about everything and she was super sweet to me and my entourage. I found the perfect dress at a great discounted price! We will be going back for my bridesmaid's... Read More dresses!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

I had an excellent experience at Eva's. Kaycie was fabulous! She asked questions and listened to what I wanted. I ended up saying YES to the dress!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Lauren M

Natalie was amazing with my bridesmaids! She did a great job setting aside some dresses for us before we got there and provided some amazing recommendations as well!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Kara B

Great selection, reasonable prices and very friendly staff. Dresses do take a few months to come in so order early!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Alissa D

Natalie was wonderful in helping me at my bridal appointment! Passion for what you do is key to being an excellent staff member, and she fit that to the highest of standards. Beautiful dresses, loved the layout of the store, fun atmosphere :)

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Dawn L

On 07/12/15, I just brought my dress at Eva's. They had great service and Natalie (bridal consultant) was the prefect help. I have always been a straight and to the point kind of girl, she met exactly what I needed in a consultant. Options matter during times like this and... Read More she was that "outside" the family and friend option that I needed. THANK YOU AGAIN NATALIE!!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Carissa K

After going to three other bridal salon, I was very pessimistic that I was going to find the dress of my dreams. I went to Eva's on a recommendation from a friend and am so glad that I did! The staff at Eva's really got to know me as a person and understood exactly what style I... Read More was looking for. I ended up getting my dress at an extremely affordable price during their summer sale! My entourage was also treated like VIP's and greatly appreciated their help! I love my dress and was very satisfied with my appointment.

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Abby B

Staff was very friendly and helpful! Chris was wonderful and helped me find the dress of my dreams! She even stayed past closing time so that my bridesmaid from out of town could try on dresses too! Would definitely recommend Eva's for any bride, they are very friendly and have... Read More a great selection of dresses!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Shelby L

I went to Eva's after being at David's Bridal and the experience was a complete 180!! My mom was only in town for 3 days and I wanted to find a dress when she was in town. Eva's was the perfect place! I worked with Natalie and she helped us locate gowns within my (rather modest)... Read More budget and gave great feedback. She was very understanding when we gave her our budget (<$800). There were many beautiful gowns in this store and I had so much fun trying them on. I felt very comfortable and special while I was at Eva's. Natalie was a great consultant and I got all of her attention while I was there. She was very patient with me while I decided what extra pieces I wanted or maybe wanted. I am overall very impressed with my experience here and will be recommending this to my friends. Thanks Eva's!

Fantastic Experience!

Reviewed on 4/30/2015 Amanda K

My experience at Eva's was amazing! This was my second salon to try on dresses and I found the "one"! The staff and my stylist Bella made this experience perfect. I was able to pull dresses that I liked and my family was able to pull any that they liked too. They made me... Read More feel special and only focused on me, not multiple brides at one time. I'm beyond happy about my experience at Eva's Bridal and would recommend this salon for any bride or bridesmaid!

I said YES to the Dress!!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2015 Courtney C

I was just in there today, my very first time trying on dresses and the staff was so helpful and polite. They were able to find the one dress I had seen online in the back, it was the last one and the whole situation felt like it was meant to happen. The dresses we're reasonably... Read More priced nothing over 3,000 in store. Overall I would so recommend this place to every one!!

Great bridal experience

Reviewed on 3/27/2015 Kelly G

I recently went to Eva's to try on gowns for my wedding day. I worked with Kristy and couldn't be happier with my experience. Instead of just pulling any dress, she made sure to understand my vision first - pulling in dresses that would complement that as well as my body. She... Read More offered her input when I asked for it, and I felt super comfortable the whole time. She was super respectful of my budget and the opinions of my friends and family that were with me. The experience was really pleasant and stress-free. I ended up leaving with an order placed on the dress and I couldn't be more excited!

Great dress selection, but awful customer service

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Amanda B

We ended up finding and buying our bridesmaid dresses from Eva’s in the exact color and style that I wanted. They were gorgeous and a decent price. The service, however, was extremely lacking. They do not know what customer service is. Every time we walked into the salon, it... Read More seemed as if we were bugging them. The biggest complaint I have is the dress for my maid of honor (who is 5”6 – AVERAGE) was short by an inch, she had to wear flats. I would have loved for the consultant who measured the girls to tell us that she needed to order more fabric if she was too tall for the designer’s standards. She also told one of my bridesmaids that she needed to order a size 0. My bridesmaid ordered a size 6 and it fit her perfectly. Seems to me that they just wanted to take her money for alterations! All the seamstresses we worked with were very nice. If they didn’t carry such a variety of designers and styles, I would have gone elsewhere.

2014-12-17T10:32:10 Response from the vendor

Amanda, we are sorry to hear about your bridesmaid dress regarding the fit in length. We were not contacted or notified with any concern in length, even though the bridesmaid did have alterations with us, as well (for pressing and strap shortening). When looking back... Read Less Read More

I Said Yes to the Dress at Eva's!

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Michelle k

I didn't know where I'd say "Yes" to the perfect dress, but I found it at Eva's Bridal in Oak Creek. From the beginning I could tell they were quality when no appointment was necessary and they were fully staffed at all times. I ended up going twice. The first time I went... Read More I thought I had found the one, but my search did not stop there. I continued shopping around and found my dress on a manikin at a different store. Unfortunately, the store was really far away from my house. Even though I was sold on that dress, for some reason we drove back to Eva's where I found that same dress on a rack. Eva's was a more convenient location and they priced matched the other shop making my decision easy. Their customer service was top notch. Natalie and Julia helped make my bridal dress shopping seamless and an experience I would never forget (I felt like a princess). I knew right away I could count on them to give me a professional opinion based on their experience. The Seamstress was also very knowledgeable and seemed very nice. They even gave us discounts on the bridesmaid dresses and accessories. They referred us and gave discounts to Dubois Men's Formalwear which is located in the same building upstairs. I'd highly recommend Eva's Bridal.

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Jeannine F

I would not recommend this place to anyone, when you look up the defination of bad customer service.. Evas Bridal comes to mind. The only bright spot in the entire place was the alterations! I loved my alterations lady! SHE WAS THE BEST and my end product was amazing because of... Read More her!

Excellent Customer Service; Amazing Experience!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Allison E

I first went to Eva's to get measured for my good friend's bridesmaid dress. I decided to make an appointment to try on wedding dresses as long as I was going to be there. Chris was amazing with helping me find a variety of dresses to try on ... as this was only the 2nd time I... Read More had tried on dresses and I was not sure what I wanted. After trying on MANY dresses and styles, I found the most perfect dress (2nd to last one I tried on) and I knew that this was the one! Chris and the rest of the staff was very friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. I had gone into the store a number of times for bridesmaid dress alterations, trying my wedding dress on with shoes, wedding dress alterations, and looking for accessories. Every time I went in, the staff always asked how wedding planning was going! I would highly recommend coming here for wedding dresses, accessories and alterations; the staff is great and the experience will be unforgettable!

Great Selection

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Jaime S

Eva's has a great selection of dresses. I worked with Chris, who is very knowledgeable and friendly. I had gone to several dress stores previously, so it was nice to talk to an associate that really knew about wedding dresses, and was able to offer suggestions and answer... Read More questions.

Worst service with Bridesmaid dress consultation

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Brittany H

I very rarely write reviews but I can not be more unhappy with the service I got at Eva's today. I was there with my maid of honor looking for bridesmaid dresses. We pulled all of our own dresses the consultant not once asked us what we were looking for. When my MOH came out I... Read More zipped her up and had to call for our consultant (she was straigting the racks) to ask for clips. I clipped my MOH into 70% of the dresses since our consultant was agin to busy straightening racks. I felt like I was bothering her for help. I would never go here or recommend this store to anyone. Poor service and non professional woman throughout the whole store.

Great selection.. but...

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Garrett P

They had by far the best selection of gowns, and the service was wonderful up until it came to picking up the dress. I tried it on once before picking it up (made sure to be extra careful, of course), then before I picked it up I asked it be pressed.. they charged me $25.... Read More (Should be free in my opinion, if you're paying $1700 for a gown) When I went to pick it up I found THREE holes in the chiffon, one of which was an unfinished seam. I spoke to the managers there and they blamed it on ME, saying I must have done that when I tried it on. The seamstress fixed it, but I received nothing but blame for it all. Also come to find that my dress was not even pressed even though I was charged for it. My mom also ordered my veil for me over the phone about 2 and a half months before the wedding. They *apparently* called &left a voice mail saying they are 'putting a rush fee on it', but we were really not notified, nor did we sign anything to okay the rush. When we addressed this on pickup day having to pay the addition $35 for no reason (the veil came in a month &a half prior), they assured us that they had to do it, and that they had our permission. Neither of which is true. All in all, I was happy with the gown in the end, but it was VERY bad business on their part.