Voted #1 for Best Wedding Dresses 2013 & 2014!

Congratulations brides-to-be! With over 70 years of bridal expertise, our friendly and knowledgeable team is here to help make your dress shopping experience wonderful, memorable and successful. Your dream dress is here (and at a competitive price)! Plus, you’ll receive Bridal Rewards savings on all the rest. In our spacious 2-level store, we offer hundreds of designer bridal gown gowns and bridesmaid dresses, plus headpieces, veils, jewelry, other bridal accessories, plus in-house vendors for additional services such as: tuxedos, alterations, photography and DJ services. Visit www.evasbridalcenter.com for more information about us, to view our blog, shop online, request an appointment and for directions to our store. Your perfect wedding day starts at Eva's Bridal Center!

100 E Oak St, Oak Creek, WI

best of the best!

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Ana A

I was initially very nervous to try on wedding gowns, but the staff was so friendly and really put me at ease. They really took the time to get to know me and my style, and helped me find the perfect dress and veil! My entourage was very impressed by the service we ALL received,... Read More and I would recommend Eva's to anyone looking for a wedding dress. The staff was extremely knowledgeable about their products, and offered great advice, even other consultants offered advice when I needed it. I have zero regrets about making it my one and only stop to look for a dress! If you are looking to find the perfect dress at a great price and get great service the first time you walk in, this is the place to go!

Very good

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Sarah W

I knew the exact dress I wanted but wanted to make sure I got the best price. Went to Eva's during their food drive in the fall to get a discount on my dress. Very good customer service would recommend them to any bride!

Absolutely Wonderful Experience - From 1st Visit to Dress Pick Up!

Reviewed on 6/02/2013 Lindsay M

I will recommend Eva's to every bride I know! They were absolutely fantastic! I was a bride that chose to get married in 6 weeks...I went to Eva's and not only found my dress for a very reasonable price, but the designer made each dress to order which normally meant a longer... Read More lead/order time. The staff at Eva's were able to help me get the dress in 5 weeks (with paying an super rush fee, which I was willing and it was only $60). I was lucky to have Anastasia as my seamstress for alterations who was fast and wonderful! She made suggestions to help make me look wonderful that I wouldn't have even thought would make a difference! Thanks to them, I had the dress of my dreams and it fit flawlessly! All their staff that I worked with were pleasant and very accommodating--my bridesmaids even bought their dresses there. I have also suggested to my younger sister and her friends to look at the bridesmaid dress for prom too!! Thank you Beth, Jason & the whole Eva's staff!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Melissa C

Wow!!!! Eva's hit it out of the park!!!! I am so in love with my dress. Carrie and Amanda where fabulous I could not ask for better helper finding a dress of my dreams!! I can't wait for September 16, 2017. 👰🏼

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Stephanie B

I had a wonderful experience at Eva's Bridal! I was anxious and stressing out over finding my dream dress and bridesmaids dresses, but the staff at Eva's Bridal was so friendly and helpful and made the experience perfect. They have a great stock and variety of affordable dresses... Read More so I had no trouble finding dresses to try on that were the style I was looking for and within my budget. My consultant Carrie was amazing! She went above and beyond to make sure I felt beautiful and special in all 10 dresses I tried on and made the experience much less stressful for me. She was very patient with me and brought out my other 2 favorite dresses so my shopping party and I could compare them side by side. She also made sure I got to see myself in a veil, which ultimately helped me fall in love with my dress. She was very attentive to detail and took her time making sure my measurements were accurate so I would order the correct size dress. She also helped my bridesmaids past the store closing to make sure they were happy with their dresses and measurements were taken correctly. I would definitely recommend Eva's Bridal to any bride!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016

Was just at Evas bridal today and I found my dress that's to Carrie. She made me feel beautiful and when I was discouraged she came to the rescue and picked the perfect dress for me! I couldn't be any happier and I recommend everyone to Carrie!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Jacob E

Wonderful staff and seamstress is AMAZING. Good variety and quality of dresses. Surprised how quick the dresses came in - only 8 weeks (quoted 5-6 months).

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Katy S

We went to Eva's recently to find the Bridesmaid dress for my wedding. The staff at the front desk was friendly and readily available if needed. We had gone to a previous salon and had a horrible experience so I was a little nervous to go to another store and try again. I had... Read More my MOH and mom with me to help make a decision. We worked with Rachel and she was amazing!!! I showed her pictures of what we were looking for and she was helpful in showing me the color the dress would be and giving her opinion on style. Rachel was very knowledgeable and assured that all my questions were answered before proceeding. Best experience we had! I would recommend Eva's to anyone. We went on a Friday afternoon and it wasn't too busy which was nice. Rachel was accommodating in every way that she could be. We did end up picking a bridesmaid gown and I couldn't be more happy with the decision we made. Thank you Eva's and Rachel!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Amanda L

The other night I had two appointments set up to shop for my wedding dress, my bridesmaids, and my mother of the bride dress. Carrie was absolutely accommodating to all of us. She was very helpful with finding the style I was looking for and we even stayed an hour passed closing... Read More time so we could get everything done! I definitely would recommend this bridal shop and consultant!!! When you go to Eva's please ask for Carrie. We had a great experience!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Jaclyn W

I was incredibly nervous to be trying on dresses for the first time. My consultant, Sam, was amazing. She was patient and made the entire appointment fun and much less stressful. I believe I may have found my dream dress! And it's in my budget!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016

I had such an amazing experience at Eva's Bridal!!! I can't say enough good things about this place, starting with my consultant Carrie, she was so helpful, patient and dedicated!! I tried on several dresses 5 or 6, she made sure I had a veil on, a headpiece, walked me outside... Read More with two of my favorite dresses so I could see them under sunlight, I was very impressed with the service and they have the BEST dress selections in this area at very reasonable prices!!! Unfortunately I didn't buy the dress on my first appointment as I fell in love with two dresses but I made an appointment to go back to buy my dream dress. I would highly recommend Eva's Bridal to anyone that is looking for an unforgettable experience and their dream wedding dress! Thank you Carrie and Eva's!!!

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Lindsay P

Eva's has beautiful dresses, I was very impressed. I had Carrie as a consultant and I couldn't be any happier with the experience or consultant! They were very respectful of my time and made my experience amazing. She was respectful of my wants and needs while also encouraging... Read More me to try new dresses, which I ended up picking something that she picked out! I felt very respected and cared for at Eva's Bridal Center and would recommend this place to all.

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Brenda R

I cannot say enough great thing about Eva's. I had a terrible experience with another bridal store that I ended up getting refunded for the dress and accessories that I had ordered. My consultant, Chris reassured me that we would find me a dress even with the wedding being 2... Read More months away. I found the perfect dress and even 4 sizes smaller than the one I ordered at the other bridal store!!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Amanda L

I brought 4 of my 5 bridesmaids to try on dresses. I was a little nervous because I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted them to wear (I just knew I wanted it to be mismatched). Carrie was amazing she took the time to pick out all the dresses my bridesmaids wanted to try on. Even... Read More when our appointment went long (it took 2 1/2 hours) she did not rush us at all. She was a huge help. In the end all the women found their dresses and looked amazing.

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Lauren S

I had an absolutely wonderful experience at Eva's! Carrie was amazing and I would highly recommend her - she's very knowledgable and I never felt any pressure to make a decision!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Kristi W

I did not have a good experience shopping for bridesmaid dresses here with my fiance. We met with our consultant, and I did not feel she listened to us at all! She barely asked what kind of dresses we were looking for, and she did not give any suggestions; we pulled every... Read More single dress ourselves. She spent part of our appointment working with another person who did not have an appointment with her yet tried to rush us to get our appointment done in the time she wanted. My fiance was very involved in pulling the dresses, looking at me in them and providing feedback, yet she pulls the tuxedo salesman in to talk to him about options! We weren't there to look for tuxedos! And even with that, they didn't ask him at all what he was wanting, so everything they were talking to him about was pointless as it did not match what he wants to wear. We felt our consultant was pushy and did not respond to our concerns; we were rushed and not offered much assistance at all. It's a shame because they have a good selection of dresses, and when I was shopping with my friend for her bridal gown we had a great, responsive, patient consultant. Just wish I had that experience for my own wedding.

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Kim L

I had the BEST experience at Evas Bridal Center in Oak Creek. My consultant Maddie was so great and helpful. I had called to see if they had a particular dress in stock and they did. I tried it on and loved it but tried on several other styles just to be sure. None of the others... Read More were grabbing me much but Maddie pulled a beautiful mermaid style dress I would have never thought to pull myself and it was the perfect dress - the one I ended up buying! When she added a belt to the dress I knew it was perfect. She was able to give me a discount on the dress and I came out well under budget! Thank you Evas and Maddie!

Reviewed on 2/29/2016 Betsy G

I live in Los Angeles, but flew back to Wisconsin to go wedding dress shopping with my mother. Growing up near Milwaukee, I knew Eva's was the first dress shop I wanted to book an appointment for and I'm so glad I did! Kaycie worked with me trying on dresses - she is super... Read More sweet, knowledgeable, and incredibly helpful. Trying on and narrowing down the dress selection to the best ones was a quick breeze with Kaycie's help getting in and out of each dress even though I chose dresses all with long lines of buttons up the back. After selecting two favorites of the bunch, Kaycie did some extra leg work without us asking to figure out which of the dresses I would be able to order with or without a rush fee given my short engagement. Even better, she made especially sure to voice not feeling pressured into buying a dress with it being my first stop dress shopping - a rarity in a commission-based pay position. Happily for the both of us, I found a dress that was just the style I wanted (fitted with lots of lacing and beading), was super comfortable, and loved more and more the longer I wore it. Best yet, it fit me perfectly off the rack and I was able to buy that sample dress for half off! To put the cherry on the cake, Eva's will store the gown for free, and will do a full cleaning for only $50 prior to my return for minor alterations and repairs from wear as a sample. Both my mother and I are super happy with our experience at Eva's, and are thrilled to have had such fantastic help finding the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 2/04/2016 Kimberlie H

I am 23 years old, getting married in a year, and I felt that the styles of the dresses were too sophisticated for my taste. As someone who favors a white wedding gown they hardly had any sample dresses to try in white, they were all ivory. Many of the sample dresses were in... Read More disrepair: ripped, stained, dirty. Since I did not care for the style of dresses, working with the consultant was awkward. For example walking through the store looking for dresses to even try on was difficult. This location was a bit of a trek for us so I wanted to look at their collection on their website to see if there were styles I liked. The pictures online were of poor quality which made it hard to make out what the dresses actually looked like and there were no prices online. We learned when we got to the store that the dresses were very pricy; their price range was $800- $3,000. Even if we had found a dress I liked and ordered it, they told us that it would take 6 months to get it in.

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Joelene L

My bride and her bridal party had a fabulous experience at Eva's! From the moment I spoke with Natalie on the phone, I knew it was going to be fantastic. She immediately knew the inventory and what my bride was looking for. Whether you are a planner looking for a great store to... Read More work with or a bride looking for a great experience Eva's is it! I have to admit...I have heard horror stories...and even have a few of my own. HOWEVER, THIS IS A NEW, DIFFERENT EVA'S! New owners, new attitude. Which, let's be serious, was totally needed! THIS Eva's is a breath of fresh air. They were great to work with, it was fun, and most of all...they had GREAT inventory! Thank you EVA's - I will be back with more brides! Joelene Lowe - Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 1/17/2016

I have never had such great customer service or customer care in my life from a store. This is my first time getting a wedding dress, back last June of course(2015) and I have the best people. I must have had 15 dresses, I tried on 8 and went back to the 3 one I tried on and... Read More that's the one I got. They are very accommodating, very dedicated, professional, and understanding! I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Rayonna M

Best experience ever! Natelie came in on her day off and made a day just for me, I got to try in some many dresses that led me to getting my dream dress!!! Thank you Eva's bridal for such a great experience!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2015 Steph

I initially went to Eva's Bridal as a first stop because it was close to home never imagining I would find my dream dress at the first store. Kaycie was my consultant and so nice and knowledgeable she immediately made me feel comfortable. She kept bringing in dresses as I... Read More changed my mind a million times. I ended up finding a dress I loved but wanted to change a ton and multiple consultants came in to assure me that the alterations would be made. I said yes to the dress and I can't wait to get the dress and begin making the alterations. I can't say enough great things about Eva's!

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Lisa H

Samantha was my consultant and she was amazing! Super helpful and patient with all of the dresses that I wanted to try on. She was able to find alternatives that matched what I was looking for and took the time to dress up any look I wanted with accessories and a veil. The... Read More whole staff was friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend coming here. There is a large selection of bridal and bridesmaid dresses.

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Kathryn K

I cannot say enough about how amazing the entire staff was in helping me find the perfect dress. Natalie was simply amazing. I ordered my dress almost a year and a half prior to the wedding. I stopped in many times just to try it on, and they were more than accommodating.... Read More The girls got their dresses there too and they were simply stunning. We had a few changes that had to be made as one of my girls grew a baby bump. Anna, the seamstress, was simply amazing in adjusting her dress into a corsette. We had a little problem with some cleavage showing with two of the girls, but Anna solved that too. Simply amazing and beautiful dresses. Thank you so much for all your kindness. I had gone to other places, and was only given 15 minutes of their time, then I was on my own. Not here. They spent all the time I needed with me.