Voted #1 for Best Dresses & Winner on The Knot

Welcome to Eva's Bridal Center! With decades of bridal expertise, our friendly and knowledgeable team is here to help make your dress shopping experience wonderful, memorable and successful. Your dream dress is here! Plus, you’ll receive Bridal Rewards savings on all the rest. In our remodeled 2-level store, we offer hundreds of designer bridal gown gowns and bridesmaid dresses, headpieces, veils, jewelry, other bridal accessories, plus in-house vendors for additional services such as: tuxedos, alterations, photography and DJ services. Visit evasbridalcenter.com or our Facebook page for more information about us, to request an appointment and for directions to our store. Plus, check out our sister store, Evermore Bridal! Your perfect wedding day starts at Eva's Bridal Center!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

100 E Oak St, Oak Creek, WI (414) 570-3800

best of the best!

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Ana A

I was initially very nervous to try on wedding gowns, but the staff was so friendly and really put me at ease. They really took the time to get to know me and my style, and helped me find the perfect dress and veil! My entourage was very impressed by the service we ALL received,... Read More and I would recommend Eva's to anyone looking for a wedding dress. The staff was extremely knowledgeable about their products, and offered great advice, even other consultants offered advice when I needed it. I have zero regrets about making it my one and only stop to look for a dress! If you are looking to find the perfect dress at a great price and get great service the first time you walk in, this is the place to go!

Very good

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Sarah W

I knew the exact dress I wanted but wanted to make sure I got the best price. Went to Eva's during their food drive in the fall to get a discount on my dress. Very good customer service would recommend them to any bride!

Absolutely Wonderful Experience - From 1st Visit to Dress Pick Up!

Reviewed on 6/02/2013 Lindsay M

I will recommend Eva's to every bride I know! They were absolutely fantastic! I was a bride that chose to get married in 6 weeks...I went to Eva's and not only found my dress for a very reasonable price, but the designer made each dress to order which normally meant a longer... Read More lead/order time. The staff at Eva's were able to help me get the dress in 5 weeks (with paying an super rush fee, which I was willing and it was only $60). I was lucky to have Anastasia as my seamstress for alterations who was fast and wonderful! She made suggestions to help make me look wonderful that I wouldn't have even thought would make a difference! Thanks to them, I had the dress of my dreams and it fit flawlessly! All their staff that I worked with were pleasant and very accommodating--my bridesmaids even bought their dresses there. I have also suggested to my younger sister and her friends to look at the bridesmaid dress for prom too!! Thank you Beth, Jason & the whole Eva's staff!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Yesica C

Easy to work with. They have a large variety of dresses. A little too pricey on alterations.

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Rosalie M

Eva's Bridal did a fantastic job helping me find the dress of my dreams! Rachel E was knowledgeable about all the different styles, designers, and fabrics. She made the experience fun not only for me, but also for my sister, my Mom, and my Aunt who came with. They have dresses... Read More to fit all budgets, sizes, styles, and preferences. I would highly recommend Eva's Bridal Center!

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Hannah S

I had a wonderful experience at Eva’s Bridal Center. They have a great selection, and helpful staff!

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 A W

I was extremely nervous going since I have insecurity/body issues, and at first walking into the store I felt completely out of place. I never wear white and the huge dresses felt kind of intimidating. I was all alone and arrived a half hour early for my appointment, so the lady... Read More at the desk told me to walk around and take a look and my consultant would meet me shortly. I looked at all the dresses and saw a lot of lace which was a little more fancy than I was looking for. Carrie, the consultant, helped me pick out ten dresses to try. The second dress I tried was just absolutely perfect. I started crying a bit and Carrie encouraged me to walk around the boutique in the dress, look at it in different lighting, try it seated, and even held up a groom mannequin next to me to try and imagine the moment. It was all perfect! I knew that was the one, but Carrie was so supportive and helped me try on a few more styles just to make sure. I said yes to that dress and it will be the perfect one to walk down the aisle in. I can’t wait to see my fiancé’s face that day! Thank you so much for making this lonely bride feel so amazing!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Toni D

I could not be more impressed with my wedding dress appointment at Eva’s! The selection was amazing and Carrie did a fantastic job helping me pick out dresses that fit my style and requests. I truly felt like I had plenty of time to try on multiple selections and not rushed into... Read More choosing the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Andrea B

My experience wasn't hell but it wasn't good. I had three different interactions with Eva's Bridal and each left a bad taste in my mouth. The first was going to try on dresses. My consultant was friendly, however I didn't feel there was much need for her. My group and I wound... Read More up pulling all the dresses ourselves and when it came time to try on dresses I was left balancing and maneuvering into the sample dress while my consultant stood there and would then afterwords clip me in. Like I said, she was nice but overall my group and I felt that there wasn't much need for her there and that our whole experience was sub par. I did wind up finding a dress and headband piece there and placed my order. I had mentioned that I was from out of town (I currently live out by DC) so knowing when the dress would come or as close as possible, especially since they need payment two weeks after it arrives, would be incredibly important and they were reassuring that they would keep me posted as much as they could. They called me and said that it would be at the store mid December; well, on Halloween I got the call that the dress was done and at the store, we're talking almost a month and a half before they were expecting it. I wasn't able to get a flight out within the two weeks that they required. Their response "Well, usually out of town-ers have someone they can send." Luckily I did, however to assume someone has the means to get that taken care of is a little presumptuous. Lastly, once I was able to get back to Wisconsin I set an alterations consultation. I thought maybe this would be different. We'll all be excited to see the dress and the appointment will really make everything feel right and fun and exciting again. NOPE. The day before I received a confirmation call for my appointment but then about 20 minutes later got another call saying they needed to cancel and reschedule my appointment. Now I work in a customer service industry so I understand that sometimes things happen but usually something that close to the appointment time you find someone to cover. Their hope was that I could just reschedule for a different day. Again, I don't live in Wisconsin anymore and my visit is a short one so I really didn't have any other time to reschedule. After pestering they found someone to take me that same day but later in the evening. Great, at least I have an appointment. Well that appointment was just BLAHH. Again, I had no one help me get into my dress.The seamstress barely looked over the dress, gave me some prices and wrote them down then asked if we had any questions and that was that. She never noticed my shoulder straps being incredibly loose, the neckline rubbing my skin until it turned red, or the bunching in several places. Really she could have just emailed me with the information and my experience would probably have been just the same. Overall Eva's had a big selection but as far as my experience as a bride it's been incredibly disappointing.

2017-12-18T11:52:24 Response from the vendor

Andrea, We are sorry to hear of your disappointment with us in a few instances you described. As we read through this, it seems as though all of this could have been different if we were simply made aware of these thoughts and feelings during... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Ashley H

I worked with Carrie, who went out of her way to make sure we got the appointment time we needed, despite the fact that I was scheduling at the last minute. She was one of the sweetest, most patient consultants I have dealt with! I can’t say enough fantastic things about her!!... Read More Although I was unable to find the dress of my dreams at Eva’s, they had a really great selection and a wonderful staff. I would absolutely recommend Eva’s to all the brides out there!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Christina N

I went searching for a bridal gown here earlier this month, I had high hopes since I had picked out gowns from their website I wished to try on. I had them saved on my phone, picture and designer. I'm going to try and write this without sounding rude but I was embarrassed to... Read More bring my entourage and future mother in law Inside. The inside looks like a wedding dress clearance warehouse- the first thing you see is the clearance rack blocking the rest of the store! We went on Saturday which is understandably a busy time; but it was so overwhelming searching through the racks with about 6 other brides and bridal parties in the same confined space. (That's how it works there) I showed my consultant the exact dresses I wanted to try on and SHE DIDNT FIND A SINGLE ONE. I don't even think she was paying attention to the designer or the dress style because she kept pulling things that were nothing like what I was searching for. I was open to trying on different pieces, but I left in tears because she didn't seem like she cared enough to find what I was looking for. I'm really going to try and be nice while I say this but the staff didn't know how to dress themselves- several consultants looked sloppy and unprofessional, including mine. This made me question if she really knew how to help me find the dress I was looking for, honestly. It was like she theme of the whole stores staff is "show up and do the bare minimum" sorry, but save your time and shop elsewhere.

2017-12-01T08:40:37 Response from the vendor

We are very sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience with us and we are a bit disheartened by the seemingly very personal feedback regarding your consultant and overall comment regarding our entire staff. We work very hard to make each... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ariana C

I had already found two dresses I really liked at other stores, but I never had that 'moment' until I tried on a dress at evas. Your store was amazing! Honestly what made the experience was the consultant I had, Jasmine. She was so welcoming and made sure to get to know the... Read More people I had brought with me. She was very interested in what I wanted, not what she wanted - which I had yet to experience and it was such a wonderful time. I knew when I found my dress that it was the one I wanted, and jasmine was very helpful in accessorizing it and explaining to me how we could get it altered to be the perfect gown for my big day! I loved the 'I said yes to the dress sign' also! I can't thank Jasmine enough for all of her compassion, heart, and skillful help. She really knew what she wasn't doing and I trusted her in finding my dress. Thank you Eva's Bridal for helping me find my dream dress to marry the love of my life in!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Michelle A

When I walked in there were sooo many gowns I had no idea where to begin. After looking around for a moment I had it in mind that my dress was not going to be at Eva’s. Carrie P was my associate and she was so nice! I told her what I was interested in (flowy a-line and long... Read More sleeves) and we went from there grabbing various pieces to try on. I wasn’t interested in fitted styles but figured it couldn’t hurt to try it. Carrie went one step further and also grabbed a lacy fit and flare with sleeves. AND I AM SO GLAD SHE DID! I put it on and was astounded how much I loved it right away! I started crying even before leaving the dressing room. I walked out to my party and I could see that we al knew it was the one. Everything about the dress was perfect! We added a glam belt and it tied it together that much more. I can’t believe I have to wait a whole year to wear it on my big day! But oh it’s worth it! I’m so glad I said yes to the dress at Eva’s!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Elizabeth W

I purchased my wedding gown and veil from Eva’s Bridal Center. The gown and veil were absolutely beautiful. I received many compliments and felt great on my wedding day. The staff was great with appointment reminders. I was happy with their variety of options. My only complaints... Read More are that my sales lady was awkward and that their prices cannot be taken at face value. My sales lady hovered too much and didn’t assist me in putting on the different gowns. On-site alterations were much more expensive than forewarned. I didn’t know how many alterations were necessary until the dress came in, considering measurements were done prior to ordering the dress to ensure it was the proper size. I wish I had been thoroughly informed of this before ordering, but all alterations turned out wonderfully and would recommend Eva’s Bridal Center.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Samantha N

They are a small shop which seemed like it would be nice and more one-on-one attention and better customer service. Instead it was not. My friend is getting married and got her wedding dress from here. Her consultant was nowhere to be found 80% of the time and did not go all out... Read More for her experience like the party next to us. We found out when we left they had little signs for each party that said "love it" "like it" etc and she did not give them to us. She also did no give the bride the "I said yes" sign we found it later. The bride was happy so we went back recently to go get bridesmaids dresses. They did not have the brides exact color but had like 2 dresses that came in a color close. We all really loved one dress but were told we had to get them now because they would barely be ready for the wedding. Then once they sized us they sized us 6 sizes higher than we really were, but the bride wanted this dress so I put my money down. I was told all sales were final but ours was not final until everyone purchased the dress. A few hours later the bride changed her mind but apparently that was too late. My sale was now final even though all dresses were not paid for or ordered, and I could not use my store credit toward the brides dress or tuxedos. When I asked for an explanations I just kept being told "that's the store policy" but no reasoning. One of the consultants hung up on the bride as well when she asked for a copy of the policy. Do not go here for any wedding stuff they have horrible customer service.

2017-09-13T14:42:28 Response from the vendor

Samantha, we are sorry to hear of your disappointment, but we do want to reply to clarify some details provided. Our main focus every day is to provide each of our customers with a positive customer experience and though we understand your concern, some of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Sarah M

I really enjoyed my experience with Eva's. From the first day to the last, every appointment was easy and fun. The ladies really care about you and your thoughts. They even took care of the preservation. Wonderful selection and prices. Great quality. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Jennifer C

we really liked our experience at Eva's. Maddie was helpful and patient with my and trying on. my bridesmaids found there dresses and were measured privately and there were a wide range of sizes for them to choose from.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Allie L

What a great salon. The dress consultant was very patient with me and offered a lot of choices for me as a plus sized bride. She made me feel special and helped to reassure me when I was feeling stressed. When it came time for alterations, the process was quick, efficient but... Read More still detailed enough that I felt extremely comfortable with my seamstress. She did a beautiful job altering my dress and was really fair and honest with my alternation needs. Wonderful experience and highly recommend it.

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Kristin W

Highly recommended! Maddie was so helpful and kind. She really helped us when it came to finding my dream gown. She knew right away what I wanted and stayed in our price range! I am so happy I got my dress here!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 A M

I got both my wedding gown and our bridesmaid dresses from Eva's. I was on a time crunch for finding my dress and the consultants here were very understanding and wanted to help when other bridal stores turned me away. All of their consultants are great, but Rachel went above... Read More and beyond. Would highly recommended Eva's to any bride-to-be!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Sarah S

I had an appointment at Eva’s for a seamstress consultation for a dress that I bought elsewhere that was way too big. I go to the salon early and looked around at the dresses to kill time. The attendant there, Rachel, who helped us was absolutely WONDERFUL. She helped me get... Read More into the dresses and when her appointment cancelled that night, she stayed with my mom and I to try on more dresses, talked with the seamstress with us, and even looked at brides maid dresses with me. She was so kind, knowledgeable, efficient, and did her job with pride and enthusiasm. I actually ended up buying another dress there – “THE” dress – that made me tear up and fall in love with. I knew it was the one, just like I did with my fiancé, Tom! :) I don’t know if I would have found it or felt happy with my decision if I didn’t have Rachel helping out. I could recommend Eva’s to my bride or bridesmaid and thanks to Rachel, I now have my dream dress to wear for my dream wedding when I marry the love of my life! Sarah in Milwaukee

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Tara K

I had a wonderful experience at Eva's! I was very indecisive when picking my gown and the consultant I had (Carrie) was very patient. My indecisiveness led to my appointment going over; however, I did not feel rushed at all. She was very helpful in assisting me with eliminating... Read More dresses by comparing them. When I finally chose a gown she was very excited and walked me through the contract. Amazing service! I look forward to working with them for my bridesmaid's dresses.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017

I have to say that I was have such a horrible experience trying to find my wedding dress. I went to Eva's with little hope in finding my dress. I was great by a cheerful staff and was told my consultant Would be with shortly. My Consultant Carrie Perez made my dress shopping... Read More the best ever and I found my perfect dress!! I have to say that Eva's had an amazing selection of dresses. Carrie was very tentative and sweet. I felt like She genuinely cared for me and wanted me to look amazing on my day. It truly was a beautiful experience!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Stephanie N

My very first and last bridal gown shopping experience. It was my first time going wedding gown shopping and they made it a wonderful experience. My consultant was Taylor and she was absolutely amazing! Taylor was very friendly, professional, and patient. I said "yes" to the... Read More dress and am very happy with my purchase. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 T A

I loved my experience at Eva's Bridal! I worked with Chris and she was amazing. I found my dress and I paid WAY less than the budget I gave them. I would definitely suggest Eva's Bridal to anyone looking for their wedding dress.