Events Etc NW - Event Rentals, Design, & Decor

Clackmas, OR

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Chairs, Dance Floor, Generators, Linens, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

11778 SE Jennifer St, Clackmas, OR (503) 722-3884

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Dan C

Unfortunately, I tried meeting with Events Etc. NW twice. The first time, they emailed me very late the night before our appointment saying they wouldn't be at the appointment. They did not attempt to call me by phone to verify I got the message before driving all the way to the... Read More office. The second time, they text me and said they would be late to the appointment. 30 minutes after the appointment time, they text me again and said they weren't going to make it. I said I would still like to meet with them, but they never called me back after saying they would. They were unprofessional, disrespectful of my time, and not helpful.

Great company to work with

Reviewed on 3/17/2015

The staff at Events Etc NW are wonderful team to work with for your wedding and any other event you are doing. They took what I wanted and made it ten times better. The staff was always happy to help with any questions and concerns I had. Will recommend them to everyone.