Making Your Dream Wedding a Reality!

We are committed to helping you have the best day ever! We will help you not only create the day of your dreams, but enjoy every minute of it. *Military (active duty & veteran), Law Enforcement, & Firefighter discounts offered. Please ask about this when booking.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Based in DC/NoVa area, but travels worldwide!
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Jim G

Laura was our day-of coordinator. She also met with us a few weeks before the wedding. I feel she covered all bases during our first meetings. After getting an idea of our vision, she wasn't afraid to face head-on the responsibility of managing 3+ vendors and wedding... Read More entourage....days prior to the event and day of the event. Anytime we were in contact, she never made it seem like a bother but had a complete and easy "anything for the bride" attitude! Can't repeat how much this attitude made all this difference. She is TRULY cut out for this job! I adore her. I recommend her to all couples. Don't hesitate to go with her :) I made the best choice!!

2017-04-25T20:09:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! It was such an amazing day and I adore you right back!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Angelica B

Laura is an amazing wedding coordinator. She was very responsive and incredibly organized throughout the entire process. We hired her a month before our wedding when we realized we needed a day of coordinator. She responded to texts and emails immediately whenever we had any... Read More questions. She made the wedding process stress free. She contacted and coordinated with all of our vendors, worked with our event planner at the venue, and setup a timeline for us. She ran the rehearsal the day before the wedding and was at the venue for our entire wedding the next day. Laura and her assistant setup the ceremony and reception exactly the way we wanted, kept us on schedule, and made sure we always had a drink in our hands. We highly recommend Laura if you're planning a wedding.

2017-07-07T13:06:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you guys!! It was an honor to work with such an amazing couple!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Laura L

Laura was our wedding planner. We felt she did an amazing job, and we would recommend her to anyone! She is responsible, kind, personable, and (most importantly) she gets the job done!!! Both my husband and I are quite particular people. We had a rather complicated... Read More wedding (mostly due to 4 different musical performances). Our wedding was by no means cookie cutter, and we needed a lot of planning that our venue has no capacity or ability to do. We never would have made it happen without Laura's awesome helping hand. For example, ... 1) We had a gospel choir for the ceremony. Laura worked with the choir director to get EXACTLY the sound we wanted, including for the processional. She picked the perfect arrangements, she attended their rehearsal to make sure it was perfect. She prayed with them before the ceremony. What more could you want?!?? 2) We had an expensive trio perform at the dinner. The group insisted on having a greenroom and "warmup" time well in advance of their performance, and they charged us a pretty penny for it. Then, the group showed up super late (although still in time to perform, just not warmup). Laura got us a $750 refund due to their late arrival. Who else would make that effort?!?? 3) Although our wedding site provided a "day of planner," Laura stepped in to help where they were lacking. For example, she knew our processional and made sure everyone started walking at the right time. When servers were slacking, she asked them to step it up. I could go on and on and on, but I think you get the idea.

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Danielle P

Compared to my friends and relatives who had gotten married, my engagement was short...only 10 months. I basically followed everyone else's timeline in terms of booking the venue and other vendors and soon realized that the coordinator who had done many of my friends' weddings... Read More was not available. My mom found Laura just as she was coming to the area from San Diego, and to my surprise, she agreed to meet with us within a few days of actually moving here which is no easy task! I immediately liked Laura; she was responsive, prepared, and took the time to get to know me and my fiance as a couple and not just as a wedding. Laura has a great system worked out to prepare for the big day and all its details. We had an in-depth meeting a few weeks before where we went through every detail; she asked questions I hadn't even thought of and was even ready to suggest any vendors we still needed. Just before the wedding, the coordinator for the venue quit suddenly, but luckily Laura was able to transition seamlessly to another contact. Even though it was technically before her 2-week prior start date, she drove all the way to DC for the vendor meeting to make sure everyone was on the same page. She gave us a clear to-do list and list of items needed for the day-of which was incredibly easy to follow and helped me not forget anything. Her ability to be lighthearted and upbeat while remaining focused and productive was key. On my wedding day, I was able to relax and enjoy myself without worrying about vendors or guests. I didn't see my ceremony room until I walked down the aisle, and that moment was so magical, seeing how the room transformed to be exactly what I wanted, all under Laura's supervision. You will not regret working with Laura; she has the personality, experience, and professionalism to make your wedding exactly what you want it to be!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Sue L

Laura made our daughter's wedding day a huge success! She was the day of coordinator. She met with us a few months out and took the time to get to know the bride and groom, as well as the rest of the bridal party! She took over contacting all the vendors two weeks prior to the... Read More wedding. This took the stress and pressure off of the bride ( and her mother😉). On the day of the wedding she appeared, basket of supplies in hand, with a cheerful demeanor. She moved all of the decorations from the hotel and moved them to the venue. She and her assistant had all the decorations in place, tables decorated, when we got to the venue. She made certain that the bride and groom had a fantastic ceremony and reception. She and her assistant had all the decorations, the extra liquor, and leftover food and cake back at the hotel within an hour after we had all left the venue. Thanks Laura, we couldn't have done it without you!!! 5 Stars⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️

2017-11-15T15:41:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Sue!! Love your family to pieces!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Cody A

We used Events With Laura for our wedding in March and it was a total breeze. The day of the wedding THERE WASN'T A SINGLE WORRY. We were able to relax and enjoy the most special day of our lives without having to worry about the little details! Not only was the day of a home... Read More run, she went above and beyond being a day of coordinator but assisted us on the journey the weeks before in reminding us of things we needed to get done. Laura is very professional, friendly and organized. We highly recommend using her for ANY event. Book her now and you won't regret it!!

2017-04-25T20:08:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet review!!! I love love LOVED every minute of working with you guys! xoxo

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Kat M

Laura did a FANTASTIC job coordinating our wedding. We hired her to do day of wedding coordination because we needed help with set up and tear down but she did SO much more than that. She worked out unexpected last minute details with our vendors and bended over backwards to... Read More accommodate our last minute changes. I highly recommend her. Thanks so much!

2017-04-25T20:13:51 Response from the vendor

Thank YOU! You guys were a blast to work with!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 melissa s

Laura did a great job for us, both before and during our wedding. She was there with an answer for every question and a solution for every problem. Her professionalism, patients and personality are perfect for a wedding coordinator. Laura saved the day when needed and blended... Read More into the surroundings when not. We highly recommend Laura for your wedding coordinator!

2017-04-25T20:10:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was such a fun day and it was an honor to help such a great couple!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Sarah A

Laura is amazing! She is so sweet and attentive to everyone she deals with. Laura helped keep everyone/everything organized the day of the wedding and made sure we had everything we needed. I highly recommend her!

2017-04-25T20:13:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I loved working with you!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Niki P

Laura was one of my wedding coordinators and I could not have been happier with everything she did! Whether it was a pep talk I needed in the moment or making sure all the details were in order, she is genuine, super hard working and so fun to be around. I'm so thankful she was... Read More a part of my big day!

Laura Crouch

Laura grew up in New York in an Italian home where parties & events were the norm & this really instilled the love for planning in her. After interning & working for many established Wedding Planners over the years, she decided to start her own business in 2016. Her outgoing personality, attention to detail, experience in The Arts, & love for people, bring a refreshing and fun experience to the events she works on. When she's not planning an event, you can find Laura hanging out with her handsome hubby & 2 German Shepherds, baking, performing in a local show, or volunteering at church.