Event and Party Rental Leader

EventWorks provides one company to handle all your rental needs and its extensive rental inventory includes tents, tables, linens, chairs, furniture, china, glassware, flatware, decor, catering and cooking equipment, wedding equipment, lighting, dance floors, staging, bars, and much more!

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Generators, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Tables, Tear Down, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

4760 GOER DR, NORTH CHARLESTON, SC (843) 633-1900

Best wedding rental company

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Sarah S

First and foremost, I planned my wedding from several states away, so the online services that Eventworks offers(a facebook page, detailed lists of different rental options_ were very beneficial. On top of that, I did meet with Eventworks to see in person the linens, tables,... Read More and general ideas of what I needed to rent for my wedding and everything was so easy. I added and deleted things from my list up until 2 weeks prior to the event. Everything was flawless, came right on time, and the whole order was dropped of and put where it was scheduled to be in less than an hour. Everyone at Eventworks is so so easy to work with and very quick to respond!

Great to work with

Reviewed on 11/28/2012 Christina F

Eventworks was super easy to work with. Everytime I had to make any changes, they were very quick to respond. They set-up on time and all the guys setting up were very nice. Good quality rentals as well.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Genevieve T

Very pleased with EventWorks! Very helpful and always got back to us quickly with any questions we had. Great customer service. Always was able to get in touch with someone and always responded quickly to my emails. Very happy with the quality of the rentals. Delievery and pick... Read More up was easy and quick. Would recommend this business to anyone looking for rentals.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Nina M

Our event was marvelous in large part to EventWorks. The staff came a little early but were extremely kind about the time mix up and waited very patiently for me to get there. They all went above and beyond helping us from beginning to end. I hope that somehow there is a way... Read More for management to pass along our thanks for their hard work making this event much easier!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Sarah I

Wonderful warehouse with amazing selections! Loved going to the warehouse and picking out our wedding decor. The farmtable was gorgeous and so were our china dessert plates. Thank you!

2016-07-30T08:24:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Sarah! We always love having clients into the showroom to help bring their vision to life.

Reviewed on 3/11/2016 McKenna S

BOOK THEM! You won't regret it! They made my vision come true and were so easy to work with! They will invite you out to the warehouse to see all the items first hand before you pick them! They did an exceptional job and I cannot thank the team enough!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Sara M

They are the best!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Jessica B

We used the myrtle beach location for our wedding as we were getting married in Murrells Inlet, SC. Malissa and Joe were outstanding! They sit down with you and go thru every single item. Since I was planning a wedding in SC but live in NJ they made it extremely easy for me... Read More to understand everything. Joe even went out to our venue and flagged off the tent layout so we could visually see how big the space would be. We rented our tent, chairs, chargers and linens from them. I highly recommend them for any of your wedding needs.

Rental

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Jaclyn F

We had some issues but the company worked with me to resolve them

Great rentals

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Betsy R

Helpful throughout the whole process. Had to make a couple of trips to the show room which was fine to make all the selections.

Great Vendor, Easy to Work With and Great Products

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Sarah R

We used Event Works for our chairs, and they were both on-time and professional. The chairs were exactly what we wanted, and contacting the company about questions and changes was a breeze. We would definitely recommend.

Great for an Event

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Colleen P

Eventworks was great, I made a number of changes and they did a great job. They were timely and worked well with my venue. My only downside is that they were a bit pricey, otherwise I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Georgia B

Eventworks was great to work with. They delivered everything perfectly day-of and handled the set-up and take-down. In the months leading up to the wedding, they were very professional and responsive with contract details. Eventworks was also flexible in the weeks/days... Read More leading up to the event and handled the changes we had with ease. We were very happy with how things turned out on our wedding day!

Awesome Service and Rental Options

Reviewed on 3/04/2015 Joseph C

We had an amazing experience with EventWorks. They were very helpful throughout the whole process and provided great customer service. They have a wide variety of beautiful rental options! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Great value, wide selection, and fast responses

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Francesca S

I used Event Works for the rental of all our furniture and a few other random things for our 210 person seated dinner at Hibernian Hall. Throughout the entire process they were incredibly quick to respond to any requests I made and would immediately send an updated contract with... Read More modifications for me to update in my files. This was so useful especially in the last two weeks as my numbers changed at least daily. I think there was one day about a week before the wedding when I changed our contract four times and they still got everything right and did not complain at all and made the changes within the hour. I really enjoyed going out to their warehouse in North Charleston to help me select linens and chivari chair colors. Their showroom has several tablescapes set up as examples and you can pull the different linens, chairs, and other rentals to build your table and see how it will look on the wedding day. I also appreciated the feedback from the employees working in the show room - honest but not pushy at all. I'm so happy with the way things turned out at our wedding. It was amazing to walk into the ballroom on our wedding day and see how they had perfectly executed my vision for the reception. Thank you for great service! I would most highly recommend this company.

average

Reviewed on 6/26/2014 Nicole C

This company overall was easy to work with and book for our event. However, they delivered the wrong color napkins to our event. They delivered gray instead of coral. Luckily, they blended in okay with the decor and nobody really noticed they were the wrong color. I was really... Read More disappointed because I had crafted fabric table runners to match the napkins. Despite this, the company did an excellent job of delivery, set-up and pick-up. After the wedding, they also sent us an invoice for several hundred dollars even though we had already paid them in full. When we called them, they had mixed up how many days our rentals were for. Their customer service worked it out for us but I felt like their organization could be better. I would probably not use them again given a better option.

2014-06-30T12:51:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback and please accept our apology for your experience being anything less than perfect. In review the wrong color napkin was accidently sent, no one contacted us regarding the mistake or else we would have rushed the correct one out right... Read Less Read More

Easy and Beautiful

Reviewed on 4/04/2014 Amanda B

Eventworks was great! Their showroom makes it really easy to see your vision come true. The staff helps narrow down options and shows you what they can do. The delivery was right on time and the guys made sure the tables were placed right where I wanted them. The pickup was even... Read More easier. Definitely recommend them for any party rental needs.

Top notch party planners

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Claudia D

I planned my wedding long distance so I really depended on Ariana to help me think through everything I would need. We spent a lot of time on the phone and she must have sent me 20 emails! They went to the venue without me to measure and since this was a residence look and see... Read More what needed to be done. They helped create an ambiance that I will remember forever! Ad the young guys who set up and took everything down were ultra professional, polite and friendly.

had most of what we wanted

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 katherine h

we used eventworks for our chairs, tables, some glasses, and a few extras. they were priced very similarly to other rental vendors in the area. we liked the selection on some of the extras, like the rocking chairs we got for the deck outside. they were very easy to work with,... Read More responded quickly, and adjusted our final amounts just outside of two weeks before the wedding. they dropped off and picked up at the times schedules, and the equipment was in good shape.

Linens, chair pads, etc.

Reviewed on 12/29/2012 Stefanie S

Beautiful! We went to the warehouse and they were helpful and let us take our time to decide. Many choices!!!

Best!

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Nicole G

They were easy to work with and could do last minute changes as needed. Great selection and quality rentals!

Profession and Punctual

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Jen W

Kelsey at the office was such a big help. I was unsure about what color overlays to use, and she helped out, letting me use their table as a model. She had great suggestions, and was very sweet. For delivery, the guys arrived as early as they could, and were extremely... Read More professional and helpful.

very professional

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Courtney T

Easy to get an appointment and reserve what you need. Arrived early and picked up on time. Great company to work with.

Very good

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Megan C

I rented my table linens and white chairs for my ceremony. They are very nice and even helped you set up the chairs.

Great!

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 Hannah L

Overall, no complaints. We used them for all of our tables, chairs, and linens, and were very satisfied. They were easy to work with, and the quality of all of the materials was excellent, and they delivered everything in a timely fashion. I would definitely recommend them!