Custom Event Design & Precise Planning

Whether you’re planning a destination wedding or a wedding close to home, we offer two basic packages [(1) Full Planning & Design (2) Month-Of Coordination] and can customize either of these with our "Lagniappe Services" to suit your needs and desires! With our attention to detail, superb organizational expertise and knack for sincere personalized service, we strive to give our clients unwavering confidence that on the day of their event everything will go exactly as planned and without a hitch. Our approach is collaborative, creative and custom-tailored to every client.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

The BEST in the business!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Natalie

Krystle made my wedding at Immaculate Conception and reception at an old New Orleans home everything I wanted and more. Krystle fully designed and planned my big day with a creative eye and style that made the event truly memorable. She attended to every detail, listened (with a... Read More friendly smile) to my every neurotic obsession, and always left me feeling like everything was not only under control, but was in expert hands. Words do not describe the praises Krystle is due. I highly recommend Everly for your event planning and design needs.

The BEST planner!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Megan W

I HIGHLY recommend Krystle to anyone!! Look no further. We found Krystle while looking at venues and she was a large part of the reason we picked the venue we did! She is so available and attentive and very intuitive. I never had to worry about if we were on track or if I was... Read More forgetting anything. I was planning a destination wedding, so she made my schedule work with visits and tastings. My mom loved having her to talk to and run ideas by just as much as I did. Her recommendations on my vendors: cake, hair & make-up, photographer, florist, lighting, rentals, transportation (I could keep going) were INCREDIBLE! We had the best team lead by an awesome planner!! Krystle was willing to do anything and everything we threw her way. She took notes during our tastings and floral meetings, had a timeline and set-up completely under control and helped organize every detail- and I'm very detail oriented so working with her was just what I needed! Nothing was ever too small or too big. This girl is worth every ounce of peace & sanity you will want to keep for your big day!! LOVE HER!

2015-10-29T15:48:21 Response from the vendor

Megan! Thank you SO much for your sweet words. I LOVED every minute of "working" [I use this term extremely loosely since it never felt like work] with you, Michael and, of course, your mom! I am so thankful that y'all chose me as a... Read Less Read More

Krystle is the best!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Sarah K

I literally cannot say enough good things about Krystle as a wedding planner. From the moment I reached out to her about our wedding, she was always completely attentive, making me feel like I was her number 1 priority. She was even emailing me while she was on vacation over... Read More seas! We had a snafu with the first florist and not only did she communicate the issue right away, she already had thought of the solution once I talked to her. Another really awesome thing about Krystle is that you really feel like she's your friend. I was almost sad when my wedding was over because I wasn't going to get to talk to her every day! You will not be disappointed if you choose her as your event coordinator.

2015-10-29T16:02:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for writing such a thoughtful review, Sarah! I loved getting to know you & Paul so closely throughout the planning process and being a part of your amazing big day! You know that the end of the wedding planning process doesn't... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Ashley I

Words cannot describe how thankful I am to have had Krystle!! My wedding would have not been possible had it not been for her! It was moved from a 5:30 ceremony to an 11:30 ceremony due to a potential hurricane. She called me early Friday morning to tell me all vendors had... Read More already been called and everything was ready to go! She went above and beyond anything I could have ever asked for. From calling on all the vendors, to just calming me down. She was absolutely amazing and I thank her from the bottom of my heart!! I hope I was a semi-easy bride! I wish I could plan another wedding and use her again. THANK YOU!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Pamela S

Krystle was a true gem on our wedding day and in the weeks leading up! She helped me navigate difficult vendors, find creative solutions to problems, and work through last minute stresses. She has impressive knowledge of the industry and was always ready with recommendations... Read More that fit our vision and budget. She has excellent people skills and did a great job wrangling our staff and friends. She also went above and beyond in helping us put out some last minute fires and making executive decisions on the day itself. We would highly recommend her services for anyone looking to take the pressure off themselves on their wedding day!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Bridget B

Krystle was hands down one of the best vendors I worked with throughout the entire wedding planning process. In the month leading up to the wedding she was *so* sweet and hands on, and made sure my vendors were on top of their game. She was also super on top of her game when it... Read More came to following up on things I would forget about, and leave me out of discussions I didn't want to be a part of {every bride knows what a blessing this is!} It was just such a relief on the big day knowing that I could trust Krystle and put all of my plans into her hands. The entire event went so smoothly and she was calm as a cucumber when little things popped up {For example - I found out a bar had run out of some mixers and before I could even worry, Krystle let me know her assistant was already at the store buying backup} AMAZING! I would recommend Krystle over and over again if I could. She was sweet, professional, direct, upbeat, friendly, timely, and just overall a wonderful person. I can't say enough nice things about her! I always felt like I was her only bride, and that is what makes Krystle so special!

2016-12-09T17:04:44 Response from the vendor

Ah, my fabulous fashionista bride {seriously, y'all, check her out at www.beingbridget.com <3!} ! Bridget, it was genuinely SUCH a pleasure to be a part of your gorgeous big day. You, Alexis and your entire family were an absolute joy to work {& celebrate!} with.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Cherie P

Krystle helped make our big day seamless and stress-free. Her energy and love of wedding planning was so refreshing throughout the entire process. Her vendor recommendations were spot-on and made our wedding come together exactly as we wanted. If you are in the market for a... Read More wedding planner, I recommend giving Krystle a call. By the time you get off the phone with her, you will wonder why you ever considered anyone else. Thank you Krystle for helping make our wedding day so special. You are the best!

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Kristin R

I can't say enough good things about Krystle! We hired her to be our "day of" coordinator, and she was worth her weight in gold. Her help, guidance, and assistance to me were certainly not limited to just the day of the wedding, as we chatted/email/phoned frequently (constantly?... Read More Ha!) in the weeks leading up to the wedding. Her advice and expertise really made the experience so much easier on me, and her assistance on the day of the wedding was truly invaluable. How many brides can say they just got to chill out and enjoy the day? Krystle made that possible!

We LOVE Krystle!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Megan W

Krystle was AWESOME!!!! Planning a destination wedding was a breeze because of Krystle!!! She is upbeat, exuberant and very organized. Her love of her job makes the process so easy. Krystle was willing to listen then execute our ideas to all vendors involved. It was a fabulous... Read More weekend and Krystle helped to make it stress free! If you are in the market for a great wedding planner...look no further!

2015-11-03T18:14:16 Response from the vendor

I assume that this is my favorite MOB, Mrs. Kerry?! :] Thank you so much for your LOVE.. in this review and throughout Megan and Michael's entire planning process. You were amazing to "work" with and I'm so thankful that your family chose to include... Read Less Read More

Krystle Abalos

Hi, there! I’m Krystle, the vision behind the brand! I am a ridiculously organized, Louisiana born and bred, problem-solving people person, and a determined go-getter. I adore listening to peoples’ stories, creating and inspiring; and I believe that we should not merely live life, but instead we should celebrate it. Every day. So, what makes you tick? What do you want to create? I can’t wait to share your story through a beautifully customized event! XO!