Exclusively Diamonds

(5)

Mankato, MN

Southern Minnesota's Largest Fine Jeweler

Exclusively Diamonds provides a legendary bridal experience with an incredible selection of loose diamonds and designer engagement rings. State-of-the-art diamond scanning technology and in-store jewelry repair make Exclusively Diamonds your only destination for the perfect engagement ring.

1660 Tullamore Street, Mankato, MN

Worth the Drive!!

Reviewed on 11/23/2012 Amber S

Our shopping experiences with Exclusively Diamonds have been incredible. My husband and I had looked at rings for the fun of it while both attending college in Mankato. Upon graduation, we moved 2 hours away yet my husband still went back to Exclusively Diamonds based on there great customer service and the quality of their products. In addition to my engagement ring, we also bought my husband’s wedding band, a Pandora bracelet, Pandora charms, and most recently a surprise set of diamond earrings for our one year anniversary. We have developed a great relationship with Liz, who continues to make us feel like we are more than “just another customer” and will continue to go back despite the travel distance.

Best ring store!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Erika M

My experience at exclusively diamonds was beyond good. We bought my engagement ring there and my husbands wedding ring. We gave them a budget and they were very good at not showing us things that were way over that price. My experience was very special because a jeweler there - Stephanie- helped my husband surprise me with the most perfect engagement ring ever. I had no idea an engagement was on its way, I was totally surprised. Stephanie at the Mankato store helped him put together my dream ring. I wouldn't suggest any other store. Brides do yourself a favor and let exclusively diamonds take care of you!

Friendly, quality service and products

Reviewed on 8/09/2012 Chrissy C

I found my now husband's wedding band at Exclusively Diamonds. The entire staff is wonderful and friendly. Patty was with us every step of the way, making sure we had exactly what we wanted for his wedding band. She had even helped my now husband create my engagement ring from scratch, which would normally be a very overwhelming process. I recommend Exclusively Diamonds to everyone I know.

Excellent Quality

Reviewed on 3/19/2015

Staff at Exclusively Diamonds were very easy to work with. They made selecting the perfect engagement ring a stress-free and fun experience while providing lots of options to choose from. I also found exactly what I was looking for in my wedding band all at a fair price. The location was convenient as well and I value supporting a local business.

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 3/17/2015 Sarah S

Exclusively Diamonds has been so helpful in assisting me to find the perfect wedding band to match my engagement ring. The set looks beautiful! They were sure to follow up with information promptly and find a payment strategy that worked best for me. I greatly appreciate their quality of care in keeping my ring looking it's best with complimentary cleanings too. Friendly, accommodating service that considers your best interest!

Send Email