Southern Minnesota's Largest Fine Jeweler

Exclusively Diamonds provides a legendary bridal experience with an incredible selection of loose diamonds and designer engagement rings. State-of-the-art diamond scanning technology and in-store jewelry repair make Exclusively Diamonds your only destination for the perfect engagement ring.

Bracelets, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

1660 Tullamore Street, Mankato, MN (507) 345-1658

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Katie J

Exclusively Diamonds were always wonderful to work with! They helped us every step of the way. My engagement is perfect and everything I ever wanted. The went above and beyond to make sure we had a great experience.

2017-04-07T10:50:41 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that we could help! Good luck with your wedding planning. See you soon!

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 3/17/2015 Sarah S

Exclusively Diamonds has been so helpful in assisting me to find the perfect wedding band to match my engagement ring. The set looks beautiful! They were sure to follow up with information promptly and find a payment strategy that worked best for me. I greatly appreciate their... Read More quality of care in keeping my ring looking it's best with complimentary cleanings too. Friendly, accommodating service that considers your best interest!

Worth the Drive!!

Reviewed on 11/23/2012 Amber S

Our shopping experiences with Exclusively Diamonds have been incredible. My husband and I had looked at rings for the fun of it while both attending college in Mankato. Upon graduation, we moved 2 hours away yet my husband still went back to Exclusively Diamonds based on there... Read More great customer service and the quality of their products. In addition to my engagement ring, we also bought my husband’s wedding band, a Pandora bracelet, Pandora charms, and most recently a surprise set of diamond earrings for our one year anniversary. We have developed a great relationship with Liz, who continues to make us feel like we are more than “just another customer” and will continue to go back despite the travel distance.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Brittany B

Maria helped my fiance and I find the perfect engagement ring and wedding bands. She always welcomed us with a smile and answered all our questions. Exclusively Diamonds has a beautiful selection and genuine service!

2017-05-31T09:52:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing us to help with the next BIG step in your life. Please come visit us soon.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017

Excellent quality and service. I give this store my highest recommendation.

2017-05-08T15:20:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and comments.

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Staci B

Exclusively has the best selection of unique wedding bands, and everyone there has been so helpful! Carrie has been so accommodating and knowledgeable while trying to choose our bands! We've had many questions and she's always come back with an answer! We couldn't do it... Read More without her! Thank you for helping to make this such a great experience for us! :)

2017-04-07T10:45:18 Response from the vendor

Hello! Carrie is a wonderful asset to our outstanding team! Thank you for sharing your experience and thoughts. See you soon!

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Jacob R

The team at Exclusively Diamonds is remarkable to work with. Their service makes you feel like they are family and not just another customer. They have helped us with our engagement ring and wedding bands.

2017-03-13T09:36:23 Response from the vendor

Hi There! We are pleased to hear that you felt so comfortable with us. We hope to see you again soon! Thanks!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Morgan S

We were impressed and extremely satisfied with the level of service that Exclusively Diamonds provided to us (Jared) while purchasing the engagement ring. Maria was a joy to work with and made it very easy to pick the diamond and ring of choice for us. We would recommend... Read More Exclusively Diamonds 10/10 times.

2017-04-07T10:42:10 Response from the vendor

Hi! We are glad that you had an enjoyable time working with us. We appreciate your kind words and business. See you soon!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Brittany O

My fiancé and I had a fabulous experience at Exclusively Diamonds. The professionals at Exclusively Diamonds were extremely helpful and patient as I showed them many ideas and photos to find my perfect wedding band. They kept coming up with ideas, offering suggestions, and... Read More ultimately helped me find the perfect wedding band to match my engagement ring. I would highly recommend Exclusively Diamonds for those looking for a high quality, personalized and trustworthy shopping experience.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Lisa B

My fiance and I lovedworking with Exclusively Diamonds. They are always so helpful and answered all of our questions. They are so great!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Parker

I loved working with everyone at exclusively diamonds! The staff were so friendly and knowledgeable! Picking out my finances engagement ring was the largest purchase I had made this far, but the staff made it easy and fun!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Nicole G

I have loved working Exclusively Diamonds! They were wonderful in assisting my fiancé in finding a beautiful engagement ring, and they have been wonderful in helping me to resize, learn how to care for my ring and help with any maintenance needed! The associates are so... Read More wonderful, knowledgable and friendly and we are so excited to go back to do our wedding bands!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016

Exclusively Diamonds is the absolute best place to purchase an engagement ring! Having taken a secret trip from Milwaukee to Minnesota to surprise my future in-laws and ask for permission to marry their daughter, I knew I wanted to go ring shopping with my future mother-in-law.... Read More After asking her if she knew of any places to purchase a ring, she raved about Exclusively Diamonds and could not have been more correct! Exclusively Diamonds and all of the staff did an amazing job in crafting a gorgeous engagement ring for my fiancé! The staff is incredibly helpful and informative, and they make purchasing such a monumental item incredibly fun and enjoyable. If you live near Mankato, I highly recommend Exclusively Diamonds. Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Cori M

My fiance knew that Exclusively Diamonds was my absolutely favorite jewelry store in Mankato! When he proposed and I found out where my ring was from I couldn't have been more excited! Carol Brady has been SO wonderful to us during our engagement and we just went in to choose... Read More our wedding bands with her. She treats us like family and we wouldn't choose anywhere else!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Matthew S

When my fiancé popped the question and opened the ring box, I was breathless! He went to Exclusively Diamonds to purchase my engagement ring and I couldn't have picked out a more beautiful ring myself. He said the staff there was helpful, patient, and honest with him while... Read More deciding on what to buy. He and I have both been there to look at wedding bands since the proposal. The staff insists on ordering exactly which wedding band you want (in your size) to ensure you are happy with the item you were interested in and the band is everything you expect (with no obligation to purchase). I am in love with my ring and very pleased with the experience they have given us. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Ann W

We shopped at Exclusively Diamonds over the weekend to choose our wedding bands. Patty, our sales associate, was able to provide us with exactly what we were looking for. As always, we had a wonderful experience there and will certainly continue to use them for all our... Read More jewelry needs.

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Zephanie S

I have loved working with all the staff at Exclusively Diamonds since they helped my fiance pick out the perfect ring! They are very professional. You simply cannot go wrong with Exclusively Diamonds!

Reviewed on 4/01/2016

Exclusively Diamonds helpful and friendly staff help me pick out the perfect engagement ring! Highest quality products and service. A++.

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Brianna W

I had a great experience buying my fiancée's engagement ring at Exclusively! I went into the process of purchasing her ring without any prior jewelry buying experience. I felt much more comfortable working with the staff at Exclusively than I did working with the other stores I... Read More visited. They were able to educate me on my options and guide me through the process. My fiancée loved the ring I picked out! I was glad I chose Exclusively and was able to find a beautiful personalized ring for her!

Reviewed on 1/02/2016 Brittany M

Clinton made it a really special experience for our special day. For all of my future diamond purchases we will be going to Exclusively Diamond to work with Clinton. I can't say enough good things about Clinton or Exclusively Diamonds Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Jordan H

My fiancé and I have had the most amazing experience at Exclusively Diamonds! Most of the other jewelers we went to made us feel pressured and uncomfortable. I can honestly say I couldn't have had a better experience here! We had so much fun trying on rings, and it was great to... Read More see unique pieces that you don't see at other jewelry stores. Shoutout to Clinton and Carol - they are amazing! They are so knowledgeable and helpful, and they made suggestions for us that I didn't even think were possible. Thank you so much!!! We love our rings!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015

Service is great! Employees are so helpful and friendly. Would recommend to anyone! They helped my fiancé pick out the perfect ring!

Perfect Jewelry and Hometown Service

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Chandra B

My mother has used Exclusively Diamonds for all of her jewelry needs for as long as I can remember, and my first piece of nice jewelry came from there. It made sense for us to buy jewelry from a local store where the jewelers know your name. The service is friendly and welcoming... Read More and they will do everything they can to find the ring that is right for you. We had diamonds from his grandmother's ring and they were able to find a style that I liked and put things together nicely. We are beyond happy with our rings and would recommend them to anyone! You may spend a few dollars more buying at Exclusively Diamonds, but it is worth every penny. Free cleaning and check-ups and I love that if something needs to be fixed, it is being done right in store and not send off. If you are looking for THE best place in Mankato to get your wedding rings, go to Exclusively Diamonds, I promise you will not be disappointed. And, the complementary wine is a plus!

A++

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I LOVE going into Exclusively Diamonds. I have been a customer at the store a few years before I purchased my wedding bands for my husband and I. The quality of jewelry, the customer service, lovely atmosphere of the store, I just cannot say a enough good things about... Read More Exclusively Diamonds. I recommend shopping here for all your wedding day jewelry. You will not be disappointed. A great experience in working with them!!!

Wonderful Service

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kelly H

My fiance bought all of our rings at Exclusively and we loved our experience with them! They have a wonderful shopping environment and are so welcoming to your ideas and visions. Plus, they sell high quality stones and jewelry. We highly recommend Exclusively for any... Read More brides/grooms in the Southern Minnesota region!