I recently had a wedding with Expressions Floral and I was extremely disappointed with their services. First of all, despite sending them pictures of the bouquets I wanted (one of those pictures being from their own website), the bouquets that ...
I received were nothing like the images I sent.
Among this issue, where several others:
1. They arrived late which cut into our picture time. Because of this, and the other issues with the flowers, we were unable to do first look pictures.
2. The bouquets were not completely wrapped in satin as they were supposed to be, and the small amount of satin they did have was the incorrect color for 4 out of 5 bouquets.
3. The bouquets also arrived sitting in vases filled with water, which created the issue of them all needing to be completely dried so they did not leave wet spots on the dresses.
4. The florist never checked with us before leaving to ensure that everything was correct. This resulted in them needing to be called back to correctly wrap the bouquets which took additional time away from pictures.
5. Numerous flowers in the bouquets looked so out place due to their color that we had to spend time removing them.
6. The bridal bouquet was the same size as the bridesmaids', which did not seem fitting as we had paid double the money for the bridal bouquet.
7. The greenery in the bouquets were not arranged well and they were wilting so much that the bridesmaids spent close to 30 minutes cutting, rearranging, and pulling out the wilted greenery.
8. The groom's boutonniere was a single bloom when it was supposed to be double. His was the same as his groomsmens'.
The delays and disappointment caused by the florist put a big damper on our wedding day, and most upsetting, they caused us to miss out on taking first look pictures. I would not recommend them to anyone, nor would I want any bride to go such unnecessary stress and frustration on their Wedding day.