We Turn Moments into Memories!

You will find everything you need to create your complete wedding experience in our Dallas wedding venues. No matter where your imagination takes you, from a dramatic ceremony and sit-down banquet for 1000, to an intimate afternoon reception for 50, we will assist you in designing a seamless event. You can be confident in knowing that you are receiving the best every step of the way - exceptional cuisine, legendary service, magical memories. We are also eager to help in planning bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, and a departure brunch to complete your Dallas wedding.

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

1717 N. Akard St, Dallas, TX (214) 720-5274

Easy to work with

Reviewed on 4/08/2012 Elisa R

Creating the wedding block was extremely easy and they even set up a personalized page so you can see how much your block is filling up. They delivered the out of town bags promptly. One guest had a problem with a room being ready but they didn't book through our block, but... Read More through Expedia. I think they compensated them somehow. You do have to be careful to check that the rates they are offering your guests are lower than what is available online. The rates online were lower closer to our wedding but after we brought it to the attention, they also lowered the rate for our block. The best part was our wedding suite. It was amazing, huge and beautiful! We got complimentary champagne and strawberries, as well as breakfast at the executive lounge the next morning. What a happy memory!

I loved this place!

Reviewed on 3/21/2011 Karmen J

Had my wedding at the Fairmont New Year's Eve and we absolutely had a ball! Victoria Bennison was great with the help she provided. I wish there would have been more freebies like other hotels I looked at but my planner probably could have negotiated that if she had done a... Read More better job. Our suite was decorated very nicely and the staff was very nice.