Falkirk Estate And Country Club

Central Valley, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Exclusively Yours...One Wedding at at Time!

Less than an hour from Manhattan. Elegant and tastefully redesigned venue, floor to ceiling windows and a large outdoor deck overlooking the majestic Ramapo Mountains and our Pristine Golf Course. Award winning cuisine, impeccable service and expert event planning. One wedding at a time!

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Barn, Country Club, Historic Venue, Park, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

206 Smith Clove Road, Central Valley, NY

Best Day of My Life!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Barbara s

My husband and I are not originally from the area but stumbled upon Falkirk during venue searches online. I was hesitant to check out the venue because it wasn't really in the area we were looking at (NYC, Westchester, or NJ) but we took a chance anyway. We were so happy we did!... Read More The second my husband and I walked into Falkirk, we knew we had to get married there. There is something so different about the venue that makes it feel like it was constructed just for you. Everywhere you look you can just tell that there was so much thought put into the place. It was perfect for us because we didn't want to have more than just our wedding on. It's not easy finding "non wedding factories" these days. Falkirk is just absolutely stunning both inside and of course outside. The views outside could honestly not be replicated. We met with Heidi on our first visit and she took us under her wing right away. She was willing to help us anyway she could. The price for the options that were offered are unbeatable. We booked the venue right away. Leading up to the day, Heidi was very patient and responsive with all the little questions I had. She was also very helpful with reminding me about what items I had coming do since I work crazy hours and wedding planning kind of took a back seat. I was really thankful for her ability to stay in touch with me and just make sure everything was going well, and always asked if there was anything she could help with. The day of the staff was amazing. Everyone was so attentive to both my husband and I and our families. All of our guests raved about the food and how beautiful the place was. My Dad (who is a tough guy to please) was extremely happy with the venue, food and especially the staff. Tom, our Maitre d' was beyond amazing. Although the venue wasn't exactly close to our friends and family, they were all very happy with the views and kept raving about the venue itself. Everyone kept coming up to me asking how in the heck did I find such a beautiful place. We had a brunch the day after our wedding and all of the guests kept coming up to us and telling us what a beautiful wedding we had, and how it was the best wedding they have ever been to! There is nothing I would change about my wedding day at Falkirk. I feel so lucky that I get to look back at our day and remember how it was in such a beautiful place. We truly wish we could have a wedding again and have it at Falkirk!! Thank you Falkirk for giving us the best day of our lives!

Best Venue Ever!

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Marisa B

Everything about the Falkirk was absolutely perfect for our wedding. The actual venue itself was breathtaking - with beautiful grounds, flowers and décor. We had our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception on-site, and our guests were dazzled the entire time. We had multiple... Read More guests tell us they had never seen a place quite like it and were so impressed. Heidi and team were so wonderful to work with and made the entire planning process so much easier for us. They really understood the vision my husband and I had for the wedding and made it all possible. The staff during the wedding was friendly and helpful with all of our guests and really made sure my husband and I, our bridal party and family knew where to be and when the entire time. Honestly, I don't have one negative thing to say about the Falkirk and its staff because they truly made our wedding perfect! Although the price was a bit high, it was worth every penny :)

Beautiful surroundings and a very attentive staff

Reviewed on 8/30/2013 George B

Our night went off just perfectly, every detail was satisfied exactly how we asked. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous, and taking pictures around the course was a great experience. The staff was very attentive to our needs, especially my wife's, which can be very difficult... Read More sometimes. I heard nothing but rave reviews from all of our guests as to how efficiently the staff was working and diligently cleaning. And I am so thankful for having Heidi and Melissa there to deal with our months of questions and special requests, and eventually to assure us that everything would run smoothly. Thank you again to everyone at the Falkirk Estate for making our day so very special.

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Farrah G

Where to begin?! Should I begin with how amazing Karen is at her job; communicative, sincerity, caring. those are a few words that comes to my mind when I think of Karen. I just celebrated my wedding there on May 14, 2016. From the amount of endless food, to drinks, to setting... Read More up the inside for our ceremony right when we were about to have it outside and it started pouring. Everybody at the Falkirk went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I had a magical evening. I am still getting so many compliments on the service, venue landscape, food, and all. Karen helped made sure all my questions were answered in a timely matter. Michael was an amazing Maitre D. My guests and I can't say enough amazing things about our wedding day. To have our wedding be the only wedding there is also a plus.*Genius decision made on Michael's part to change the glass to a lightbulb when it was time for my husband to "break the glass". I wish we can relive our wedding day over and over there.

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Justine B

Tommy, Karen and the entire staff were so wonderful to work with from the very beginning. They were so helpful and accomdiating during the entire process. They helped to make sure everything went exactly as we wanted. They were always so happy to answer whatever questions we had... Read More and made us feel like family. The venue itself is gorgeous! It's perfect wether you are inside or outside. Our pictures on the grounds came out so beautiful. The day of the wedding went by so smoothly. From the moment our guest arrived they were treated like royalty. There was so much food and everything was so delicious!! Michelle the bridal concierge was so sweet and helpful! Michael and Will were also so great and ensured that everyone was taken excellent care of all night long. All of our guests commented on how wonderful the service was so we really couldn't be happier. We really can't say enough about the amazing experience we had with everyone at Falkirk. The level of detail and attention that was given to our special day far surpassed my expectations. We absolutely loved everything and can't thank everyone at Falkirk enough!! Xoxo, Justine and Dean Graf

Reviewed on 3/20/2016 Kristin T

We had our reception at Falkirk Estate and Country Club; and it was everything we had hoped for and so much more. My husband and I could not be happier with the results. Tommy and Karen were a pleasure to work with. They both made you feel like family and made you feel... Read More comfortable. Tommy and Karen made sure we received everything we had asked for to make our day special. Michelle, the bridal concierge, was fantastic! I could not have survived the night without her. The food was outstanding; everything exceeded our expectations. The entire staff was extremely attentive and pleasant. Thank you so much to the entire team at Falkirk Estate for making our day so special.

Reviewed on 12/28/2015

We could not be happier with everything we received at Falkirk. Tommy made us feel like family and took a lot of stress out of the planning process. Our families loved the one on one attention from the wait staff, and all our guests raved about the level of service and food.... Read More (including 'best gluten-free meal at a wedding!') Michele, the bridal attendant, was absolutely wonderful, as was Michael in making sure things ran smoothly once we were in the reception. We had such an amazing wedding at Falkirk.

Reviewed on 12/20/2015 Christine B

We got married at The Falkirk Estate in August and could not have had a better experience! While shopping around for venues with my parents and my husband, as soon as we walked into The Falkirk, we knew it was the perfect venue for our wedding. They only have one wedding at a... Read More time, and the flow in the reception room is fantastic. We loved that the bar was centrally located so that people were still able to enjoy our band and be at the bar at the same time, and it had great outdoor space for cocktails. The reception room feels extremely open and spacious. One of the other wonderful things about the venue, is that it was not a place we had ever been to before for a wedding, so it made it that much more special and unique for us and our guests! During our wedding, our guests could not stop commenting on how attentive all the servers and bartenders were, and how beautiful the place was. (A great thing about the venue is that there were beautiful places to take photos with our bridal party – the rolling green hills, rock wall, and flowers behind it made for a beautiful back drop, and there is also a stone house, a covered bridge, and a barn to take photos at on the property.) We felt well taken care of by the maitre d’, and our bridal attendant, but were so happy to hear that our guests were treated just as well. Not only is the venue beautiful, but we had an extremely positive experience with everyone at The Falkirk Estate. They are incredibly knowledgeable about weddings, and they really assisted us with the process of planning. We are especially appreciative to Tommy who helped us all the way through our 9 month wedding planning process. He met with us personally every time we came to the venue for appointments, and was experienced, relaxed, and kind, especially in times when we were stressed or were not sure what to do! Tommy helped us create the perfect night, and even gave us some extra items of food and additional things we wanted to make our reception personal, like that Guinness tap! We also had an after party in the Scottish pub downstairs, which was a perfect end to our night. We could not have been happier with our choice of the Falkirk as our venue and would undoubtedly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding! - Christine and Patrick; married August 15, 2015

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Rachel L

We are so glad we had our wedding at Falkirk Estate! We looked at many other venues in the area and nothing compared. Falkirk had the beautiful grounds we were seeking as well as an elegant and well appointed indoor space, complete with an awesome bar and fireplace. We were... Read More thrilled to have our ceremony outdoors, overlooking the beautiful mountains full of fall color. The day started out cloudy and rainy but Tommy was confident we could be outdoors, and sure enough the sun came out during the processional! It turned into a beautiful day and guests enjoyed using the outdoor spaces. The indoor space was impeccably decorated, and the staff was incredibly welcoming and attentive. We got so many compliments from guests for having found such a beautiful space, with excellent food and amazing service. Tommy was wonderful to work with throughout our planning process; he was incredibly detail-oriented and catered so well to our endless list of requests. Falkirk was able to make our Kosher-style menu as requested, and had Glatt and vegan meals available for guests as needed. The day went off perfectly; we couldn’t have asked for a better wedding. Thank you Tommy and everyone at Falkirk!!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

From the first time my husband and I visited Falkirk, we knew our search was over! We fell in love with the beautiful grounds, the elegant ballroom, and the overall atmosphere of Falkirk Estate. There are no words to describe how helpful and attentive the staff was throughout... Read More the entire process. Tommy, Bill and Jamie were with us every step of the way and made the wedding planning process a breeze. They were available whenever we needed and were always willing to answer our questions and help us create the wedding of our dreams. On the day of the wedding, Tommy, Michael, and Michelle made sure everything was perfect and we knew we never had to stress because we were in great hands. It has been a month since our wedding and our guests are still raving about the great food, the excellent service, and the amazing wedding that would not have happened without the team at Falkirk. We loved absolutely everything about Falkirk Estate and we cannot thank the staff enough! You made our wedding everything we could have wanted plus more! - Brianne & Kevin Floss

Just perfect

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Michele W

Falkirk is a gem, the absolute perfect venue for your wedding! I’ll never forget the first time we visited last October. The grounds were breathtaking, and when we walked in the place was not only beautiful but also warm and welcoming. Throughout the planning process, Jamie &... Read More Tommy were always there to answer our questions and accommodate anything we asked for. I couldn’t imagine it looking any more beautiful than the first day we walked in, but on the day of our Halloween wedding, we were absolutely floored at how stunning it was! It was truly the fairy-tale wedding I had always dreamed of. Our guests are still raving about the amazing food, service and staff. Mike and Will were fabulous and took great care of us and our guests, Michelle was so sweet & even held out a tray of food for us to pick on as Tommy helped bustle my dress! Everyone was pleasant, fun and we truly appreciate how perfect you made our wedding experience. Thank you to everyone at Falkirk!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Heather Y

The staff at the Falkirk are exceptional people. Guests are still commenting on how attentive and friendly the wait staff and bartenders where. Jamie, our event manager, and Tommy, the Director of Banquets, were the so amazing to work with. They helped me with everything and... Read More were always there to listen to my silly questions or to reassure me when I was on edge! Our Matrie D, Mike, and my bridal attendant, Lauren, where seriously on point the day of the wedding! They were always right there for me, but I never knew they were!!! They were not intrusive on our day as I have heard can happen at other venues, but they definitely stepped in whenever they saw I needed a hand or drink :-) The venue itself is beautiful. We were lucky enough to have a day in late June where the weather couldn't have been more perfect for an outdoor wedding ceremony! Guests have told me how taken back they were by the beauty of the grounds. They even plant new flowers every few weeks to make sure that each bride has a fresh look at their ceremony! The food was AWESOME! Get the lamb chops for cocktail hour, I promise you it is worth it!! People were fighting over them and requesting staff to bring more out! If you have your wedding at the Falkirk, know that your bridal attendant will stuff your face with food for you! ;-) We had plates of food from all the cocktail stations brought directly to my husband and I, and for that I am thankful! I wish I had a chance to meet the chef and thank him for cooking up some great food for a bunch of foodies! Overall, my experience with the Falkirk was the best I could have hoped for. They were easy to work with, the place was picturesque, and I felt so well taken care of all day. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Susan

My daughter and son-in-law were married at Falkirk on August 14, 2015. This is the best place ever for a wedding. I cannot write enough accolades for the level of service and attention to detail that Lauren, Michael, Peter, Tommy, and all the staff gave to the bride and groom,... Read More my husband and I, the grooms parents AND all our wedding guests. The ceremony was beautiful, and the wedding reception was over the top. We are still being told by friends and family that it was the best wedding they ever attended. The food was beyond excellent and the staff was beyond caring and compassionate, and made us feel like we were their family too. I can honestly say that we were extremely nervous about the cost, BUT I can also, honestly say that Falkirk AND their staff were worth every penny and more!!!!!! DO NOT hesitate to run right over to Falkirk and book them. You will be the happiest bride, groom and parents of the bride and groom on earth, guaranteed!!! and so will your guests. Thank you Falkirk and all your staff for the wonderful memories of a most precious day for us. Susan and Joseph Fierro, (Fierro/Breslin Wedding)

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Stephanie A

The Falkirk Estate and CC was fabulous! My husband and I cannot even express how wonderful this venue was. Every detail was taken care of from table cloths to beer selection. We specifically worked with Jamie during the whole process. She was friendly, welcoming, and very... Read More professional. If there was anything we needed she helped us a lot! Everything went great with our wedding! The dining service and the attention to every guest that the workers provided was excellent. There was not one guest who had to wait in line at the bar. If you are looking for excellent service, people, and a great wedding that people will be talking about then this is the place for you!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Erica G

The second my husband and I walked in to Falkirk we loved it. To make things even better we absolutely fell in love with Jamie and knew we HAD to work with her. We got married on June 13th, 2015. We had our ceremony and reception at the site and to say it was beautiful and... Read More flawless is and understatement. It was truly perfect! The day before our wedding we had our rehearsal where Jamie, Anne, Michael and Tommy totally put me at ease. The day of the wedding they were attentive and had anything we could think of ready for us. Lauren the bridal concierge was FANTASTIC! She managed to know exactly what I needed before I did. She even carried my very heavy bouquet around for me. She had cocktail hour food waiting for us after our receiving line and took care of our every request. Not only were they attentive to us but our entire family and bridal party. My dad joked about needing his own tray of franks in filo during the cocktail hour. Every time he turned around Jamie was there with a fresh plate of them just for him, which he still talks about. The food during our tasting was fantastic. But as we all know food for 6 verses food for 200 is very different. I can honestly say I think the food was better the day of the wedding than it was for the tasting which I didn’t think was even possible. Lauren very politely made sure we were able to sit and eat some of our dinner, which is usually impossible for the bride and groom. We still talk to guests who rave about it being the “best food they’ve had at a wedding” and I couldn’t agree more. We even did an after party downstairs in the pub where we had a hot dog cart and wings which were fantastic. And as if there wasn’t enough food for the night they had cookies, coffee and water for guest on the way out. By the time we were leaving Lauren had all of our stuff packed away for us in the bridal room and ready to go. Falkirk and its team, Jamie, Anne, Lauren, Michael and Tommy were worth every penny! We had the perfect wedding thanks to them!

2015-09-02T19:59:00 Response from the vendor

Erica and Matthew, It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We are beyond thrilled that you and your families decided to host your wedding with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Megan & Steve B

We got married on 7/3/15 and cant say enough about how great the Falkirk Estate and the staff were. A month later, and our guests are still talking about how great the wedding was. Jamie was very helpful with all of the planning. Any questions we had leading up to the wedding... Read More were always answered quickly. When venue shopping in the area, we couldn't find anywhere that was as beautiful, with so many reception options at such reasonable price. The staff on the day of the wedding were just amazing and on top of everything! The reception ran flawlessly and the grounds were beautiful. Everyone kept commenting how great the food was (and there was so much food!). Having an after party at the downstairs pub was a great addition to the reception and something the guests loved. We cant thank everyone enough including Jamie, Anne, Lauren, Michael and Tommy!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 victoria m

My husband and I got married on June 12th, 2015 at Falkirk Estate and Country Club. We had our ceremony and reception on site. Everything was absolutely perfect! Tom, Jaime, and Lauren had everything completely under control! I had nothing to worry about the entire day! Lauren,... Read More the bridal concierge, was incredible! She knew what I needed before I even asked for it! Before the ceremony, my mother made a joke that she wanted a cup of coffee. Within 2 minutes she had one--a server who was walking by overheard her and accommodated her instantly! My girls and I got ready in the gorgeous bridal suite and my husband and I had the most beautiful backdrop for our ceremony and pictures! The service at Falkirk is exceptional! Many of our guests commented on the amazing service and they tipped the servers! On the day of, I was so anxious to see my flowers and I kept mentioning this to Tom. Before I knew it, he had the florist on the phone checking on a delivery time for me! The food is delicious! We were very concerned with this because many wedding venues food is only okay, the food at Falkirk is first class! We opted for a "station" buffet-you can also choose to do a traditional plated dinner. We had 5 stations set up around the room with different assortments of food on them, such as Asian, BBQ, and a pasta station! We also had two dessert stations! A Sundae bar and a creme brulee station! Many of our guests called us during the following week and commented on how amazing everything tasted! At the end of the night my husband looked at me and said, "If we had to do this all over, I would change nothing about this place, it was perfect!" If you go anywhere besides Falkirk for your wedding, you are making the wrong decision! It is well worth the money and much more! -Victoria and Kristos Brown :)

Bride

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Casey W

Falkirk was amazing! Jamie and the staff at Falkirk were so responsive to all of our questions and it was the best day of our lives. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the the service is fabulous. Cannot say enough great things! Thank you again

Better than I could have ever imagined!

Reviewed on 12/23/2014 Michelle F

My husband and I got married here November 1st, 2014 and it was better than we could have ever imagined! The weather was iffy and the Falkirk team talked to me about moving the ceremony inside. It was more beautiful than I could have imagined! The staff was absolutely amazing --... Read More they knew what we wanted before we could even ask for it. For example, they grabbed some of the appetizers and then grabbed us at the end of cocktail hour and gave us a few minutes to just hide away and eat some of our food! We did not go more than 10 minutes without seeing a staff member who ensured that we had everything that we needed. Then the FOOD! The food was fantastic! Everyone that attended our wedding is still raving about how great the food was! The chefs even came out and greeted the guests, which is something nobody has ever seen before at any other venue. Having our wedding at Falkirk Estate was the absolute best decision we made for our wedding. It was the most amazing night and everything was absolutely perfect. I knew picking the right venue was important, but looking back, I realized how much of a difference it really makes. Thank you Falkirk, for making my wedding absolutely perfect!!

Perfect venue for our Wedding!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Kristen S

We had an absolutely perfect wedding at the Falkirk Estate. Bill and the entire team were so helpful, and the bridal attendant, Haley, is amazing. The grounds are absolutely beautiful, and the landscaping was always pristine with every visit. The food – both cocktail hour and... Read More entrée – were delicious, and the bar is beautiful and easily accommodated our wedding of 240 people. They have a beautiful fireplace where you can display images of family and friends, like it’s your own home! The timing ran absolutely perfectly, and the Falkirk was great with working with all of our vendors. We would absolutely recommend the Estate to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

Fantastic Venue

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Holly M

We got married here on July 4th. Falkirk is a beautiful venue overlooking the Ramapo Mountains. The evening went smoothly and the food was fantastic. Haley (our bridal concierge) was very attentive the whole time. Because it was the 4th, the owner of the estate made it a... Read More point to set off his fire works during our reception so that we could enjoy them too. This was a wonderful surprise and it shows that the venue really cares about putting on a great evening. Many of our guests commented upon how much fun they had and what a beautiful venue Falkirk is. I would highly recommend this and we could not be happier that we chose Falkirk for our wedding!

amazing Venue

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Nadia H

we loved everything about our venue. no better location for both the ceremony and reception! Food is amazing. grounds are stunning. Pricey...but the service was great!

Falkirk Wedding

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Lindsay M

From start to finish , the staff at Falkirk Estate worked with us to make sure everything was perfect on our wedding day! The grounds are absolutely gorgeous, the food is out of this world, and people are still telling me and my husband (!!) that it was the best wedding they've... Read More ever been to!

Class 'A' Party!!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Abigail G

Falkirk Estate is THE most wonderful place to get married. My husband and I could not be happier with the results! Everyone was so accommodating and friendly and the reception area was gorgeous! We had such an amazing night and would highly recommend the Falkirk Estate to anyone... Read More looking to have a wedding!!

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Summer C

Having my wedding at the Falkirk Estate was the best decision I ever made! The overall ambiance and scenery were breathtaking! Everyone was so kind and professional throughout the evening; we couldn't have asked for a better night! Our guests are still talking about it!