Falkirk Estate And Country Club

Central Valley, NY

Book Your Wedding with Falkirk Estate And Country Club

A BALLROOM IN CENTRAL VALLEY, NY

Falkirk Estate and Country Club is a stunning site located in Central Valley, New York, less than one hour from Manhattan. Nestled into the foothills of the Ramapo mountains, Falkirk offers amazing outdoor ceremony and reception sites overlooking its own 18-hole golf course and the lush natural beauty surrounding the grounds. With plenty of options to customize the site's indoor and outdoor locations for an unforgettable wedding celebration, Falkirk Estate and Country Club is a lovely choice for the New York couple.

Ballrooms. Two indoor ballrooms at Falkirk Estate and Country Club provide a charming backdrop for a traditional wedding ceremony and reception or indoor reception following a ceremony on the grounds. With the ability to accommodate up to 300 guests, the ballrooms give couples plenty of space for hosting dinner, dancing and more indoors any time of the year.

Outdoors. With a variety of outdoor locations, Falkirk Estate and Country Club is a spectacular setting for a summer or fall wedding. Say "I do" in a adorned gazebo with friends and family watching from front row lawn seats. Continue the fun with cocktail hour on the terrace or an outdoor reception for up to 300 guests.

Falkirk Estate and Country Club provides a talented event staff, including coordinators, for each couple who chooses to celebrate their wedding at this location. Event managers help couples to achieve their dream wedding ceremony and reception, from planning the nitty gritty details like setting the date to giving assistance with choosing decor and menu options.

All catering for weddings at Falkirk Estate and Country Club is provided onsite by Falkirk's professional catering and wait staff. Couples can choose from delicious options for cocktail hour, a plated reception or for a more casual service station-style reception. Entree options include a variety of beef preparations and seafood choices, such as Atlantic salmon and striped sea bass.

Bar service is included for wedding packages and features five hours of service and a champagne toast during the reception. No outside alcohol is permitted on the Falkirk Estate and Country Club premises.

In addition to its stunning location and talented event staff, Falkirk Estate and Country Club offers couples extra amenities to make their special day even a little more unique. These perks include:

• Doorman
  • Valet Parking
  • Bridal dressing room
  • Personal Maitre'D
  • Coat check
  • Place cards
  • Personal bridal concierge
  • Custom linens
  • Silk floral centerpiece for escort card table
  • Complimentary shuttle throughout the property to take advantage of photo opportunities, especially at the barn and historical stonehouse
  • Departure Station: Coffee, tea, cider, homemade cookies and treats for your guests upon departure

Exclusively Yours...One Wedding at at Time!

Less than an hour from Manhattan. Elegant and tastefully redesigned venue, floor to ceiling windows and a large outdoor deck overlooking the majestic Ramapo Mountains and our Pristine Golf Course. Award winning cuisine, impeccable service and expert event planning. One wedding at a time!

Ballroom, Barn, Country Club, Estate, Historic Venue, Mountain, Park, Restaurant

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

206 Smith Clove Road, Central Valley, NY (845) 928-8060

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Erin S

One word: Phenomenal! The staff at Falkirk is unparalleled and so is the venue. We got married on February 4, 2017 and had our reception at Falkirk. The day was absolutely perfect. Tommy was a true pleasure to work with as he helped us plan our wedding reception every step of... Read More the way. Karen was always there for us with a smile on her face offering her assistance and support. Will, Michael and Michelle were incredibly attentive and absolute professionals. We continue to have guests comment on how the staff at Falkirk is unlike any they've encountered at a wedding before. We even had guests telling us how well they hit it off with the waiter/waitress for their tables. Even our florist made it a point to let us know that- from the kitchen staff to the manager- they had never met a nicer staff at a venue. Another comment we continue to receive from guests is how delicious the food was. Many have told us that it was the best wedding food they had ever eaten! Guests loved that they never had to wait in line at the bar and many said that they never even went to the bar because the waitstaff was so attentive. The grounds are absoluately stunning and immaculately kept. We loved being able to take pictures by the barn and then have our cocktail hour and reception in ballrooms that overlooked the golf course and mountains. If you're looking for a professional staff and stunning venue, then look no further. They have incredibly high standards for themselves and their recommended vendors. We did not worry about a single thing on our wedding day. We just knew that the staff at Falkirk had everything covered, so we spent the evening just enjoying ourselves, which is exactly what we hoped for. Our wedding day was one of those days that was just so perfect and such a dream come true that we often find ourselves wondering if it was a dream or if it actually happened. Do yourselves and your guests a favor and book with Falkirk. I promise you that you will not be disappointed. Thank you, Wayne, Carla, Tommy, Karen, Will, Michael, Michelle and the entire team at Falkirk! - Erin & Dr. Jake

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Lauren G

Where do I begin…My husband and I were married at The Falkirk Estate on 10/15/16. First off the Falkirk team is phenomenal. From the moment we stepped on the property during our first visit through to the end of our last dance, the team consistently went above and beyond.... Read More Tommy, Karen, Michael, Michele and team will coach you through every step of the way to planning your ideal special day so much so that it feels like you are the only wedding they are planning. All of our guests had an amazing time and are still raving about how it was the best wedding they have ever attended. The grounds are immaculate at all seasons throughout the year. Thank you for making 10/15/16 one of the best days of our lives.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Kerriann S

My wedding was at Falkirk Estate on 11/13/16 and it was absolutely perfect! The entire staff was amazing, professional, and attentive. Everyone I see is still talking about how fabulous the food was or how much they loved their waiter. The grounds are beautiful and so is the... Read More ballroom. I really can't say enough good things about this venue - they truly went the extra mile to make our day perfect. Thank you!

2017-01-05T11:14:06 Response from the vendor

Thank You again Kerriann...I hope you've seen our other responses to your review on Wedding Wire and Face Book..Thanks Again for taking the time...Nina and Falkirk Staff

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Lindsay M

We got married in July and are still dreaming about our wedding day at a perfect venue! The staff was amazing especially Karen and Michelle. They were both so attentive and catered to all of our needs. The venue is breathtaking and all of our guests are still raving about the... Read More gorgeous venue and delicious food! We couldn't have picked a more perfect place to get married and we can't thank the entire Falkirk team enough for making July 8th the best day of our lives. Your dream wedding awaits at Falkirk Estate and Country Club!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Lindsay M

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Corinne N

It truly is hard for me to put into words, and say all I want to say about Falkirk, in one post, but words that immediately come to mind are “perfect,” stress-free,” “outstanding,” and the list goes on and on. From the moment we walked into Falkirk on our first visit, to the... Read More moment we left after our wedding night, Tommy and all the staff at Falkirk were always so welcoming, friendly, and attentive to our every need. We planned our wedding for about a year and a half, and Tommy and Karen were by our side each step of the way. Tommy was always there when we needed him, and always kept great communication. He made us feel comfortable, and always gave the best advice. They really cared about what we wanted, and made sure our dream wedding would come true. My husband and I were able to get married at Falkirk on 11/3/17. It has been a month and we cannot stop thinking about how perfect the day was. We still have guests calling to tell us that it was seriously the best wedding they had ever attended. They cannot stop raving about the food, the grounds, the facility, the service, and all the wait staff! You can really feel the positive energy and team atmosphere that Falkirk has. Will, the banquet director, made sure everything was so beautiful and perfect. He made sure that we were able to walk around the ballroom, without all the guests, once it was all setup, and take it all in. That moment meant so much to me, and I am happy I was able to see how beautiful everything turned out. Michael, our Maitre D, was phenomenal and was so fun to have by our side. Our family and bridal party even kept commenting on how stress free they felt, and how everything was running so smoothly and in place. My husband and I felt the exact same way. Michael attended to our every need and helped make the day so stress free! He made sure I was having a good time, and even helped with small gestures like running to get my chapstick and bandaids, and even helped change my shoes. I didn’t have to think about a thing! Michelle, our bridal concierge, did the exact same thing. She catered to my every need and helped walk me through the wedding day, and was personable and helped me to stay calm, stress free, and focus on enjoying every moment of our wedding. The wait staff, bartenders, and every person a part of our day were outstanding. Glasses were never empty, food was always in sight, and every need was taken care of. Guests even commented how, during cocktail hour, wait staff recognized certain foods they liked, and kept coming back to bring them more and make sure they were satisfied. There was even a slight concern of a light drizzle, before our ceremony was supposed to start, but that was not even a worry in our minds! Tommy and the entire team made sure they made every effort to have both the inside and outside ceremony area set up and ready to go. Thankfully the rain passed at the last minute, and we were able to have our ceremony outside, thanks to the help of our Falkirk team! It may sound cliche to say that it was the best day ever, but it truly was. All we can say is that if you do not book Falkirk, you’re crazy! Book this place NOW and I promise you will not regret it! Xox Love always, Michael & Corinne

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Megan P

It's hard to know where to start since everything from our first visit to the end of the reception was amazing! My hubby and I had our AMAZING wedding reception at Falkirk 9/23/2017 and all we can say is WOW. From the moment we walked through the front door for our first visit... Read More at Falkirk we knew this was the place we were going to celebrate our best day ever! Karen met us and toured us through the venue. She was absolutely amazing from answering all of our initial question right to the last minute day of emails! Tommy, the manager, is literally the wedding whisperer! We sat down with him and he was so welcoming and personable. He has been doing wedding for a long time and there is no question why, he knows his stuff! From choosing a date right through picking desserts Tommy was there to guide us through the daunting process of planning a party for an expected 300 guests! The last few days before the wedding Tommy met us with all of our extra decorations, menus, seating cards and the rest of the little extras and went over every last detail! He was so thorough and attentive to everything my hubby and I wanted. The day of the wedding when we arrived at Falkirk we were greated by Tommy, Karen, and Michelle (bridal concierge). They escorted us off of the party bus and immediately made sure that we had all of the foods from the cocktail hour in the bridal suite! Michelle was wonderful going over what to expect for the evening and whatnot. After some bridal party photos on the BREATHTAKING grounds at Falkirk we were taken to the barn area for some pictures with just my hubby and I. This area provided for some of the most amazing photos from our day! After finishing us at the barn Michelle made sure we had some more to eat from the cocktail hour before going down to meet with our guests. Tommy met us in the bridal suite before we joined the cocktail hour and BUSTLED MY DRESS! I mean let's talk full service, the MANAGER was able to, in a split second, bustle my asymmetrical ball gown that took about four women a handful of dress fitting to figure out! After cocktail hour the reception started and from the moment the ballroom doors opened until the very last guest was out the front door the service was IMPECCABLE! Every single guest at the wedding could not give the wait staff enough praise. They were attentive and made sure that not one guest had to wait at the bar for drinks ALL NIGHT! I can't even count the compliments on the food! My family knows food (we even have a chef in the family) and EVERYONE was wowed by the food! Our families are still talking about the food the service and everything in between! We are actually looking for a reason to go back and have another party at the venue because of how amazing everything was! We cannot thank Tommy and the rest of the Falkirk staff for literally making all of our wedding day so enjoyable from start to finish! We are forever grateful to each and every staff member for the exceptional service! If we could give Falkirk 10 stars we would! Do not hesitate with booking Falkirk, if you want a beautiful venue with exceptional and expierenced staff look no further, Falkirk is the place!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Caitlin O

It's hard to find words for how amazing our wedding day was at Falkirk. It was magical from beginning to end. Everyone told me to expect things to go wrong- but nothing did! The staff at Falkirk exceeded our expectations in every way at making sure our day was perfect. We are... Read More still hearing rave reviews from our guests about the incredible service, ambiance, and food (even from the pickiest of eaters)! I actually got teary eyed when I walked into the reception space and saw how beautifully they had set up the room, and the staff made sure my husband and I took time to enjoy the delicious food and drinks throughout the night. We're still talking about how pampered we felt (and our guests felt the same way)! It seemed like anything we could possibly need was provided before we even knew to ask for it. Michelle (the bridal concierge) and Michael (maitre'd) were outstanding- could not have been more pleasant or attentive. Tommy (the manager) even helped bustle my dress!! And we could not have planned this day without Karen's help. She helped guide us through the process and handled my questions and lists (and maybe a diagram or two!) without batting an eye. All in all, we wouldn't be able to find a negative thing to say about Falkirk if we tried. Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful, and we can't recommend this venue highly enough! Thank you!! :) -John and Caitlin

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Alida N

My son and daughter in law just got married here last weekend and we're still in a euphoric state! It was simply beautiful!! The food and attentiveness was amazing. We were all treated like royalty. Our guests were so impressed with the spaciousness and elegance. And the... Read More cocktail hour and dinner was beyond delicious!! People could not stop complimenting! I cannot say enough regarding the attention to detail that was given. A+

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Amanda G

Where can do I being? From the moment my fiancé (now husband) and I stepped foot into Falkirk, we knew it was something special. Not Only are the grounds and ballroom gorgeous, Tommy , the general manager made us feel comfortable and right at home. Our wedding day was on... Read More 11/05/17. We had hoped for an outdoor ceremony but unfortunately, the weather didn't cooperate with us that day... and to be honest, it didn't even matter. We ended up having the ceremony indoors by their fireplace which was beautifully decorated with flowers, candles, and picture frames of us. It truly was intimate and that much more special. From beginning to end, Tommy and his staff including Karen ,Will, Michael, and Michelle to name a few couldn't have been more attentive. They made sure everything ran as smooth as possible and even helped me when I was having trouble with my shoes lol The list goes on! As for dinner, everything was delicious and we had multiple people coming up to us to let us know how much they enjoyed everything. We also appreciated that there was always a drink waiting for us once we finished the one in our hand! We would absolutely recommend this venue to any couple thats getting married. In fact, we already started to tell some of our friends that are close to getting engaged. We would love to be a guest to a wedding at Falkirk one day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Luis R

We got married on July 15th, 2017. We could not be happier with the staff at The Falkirk! They took care of us to no end. There was one server per table. Our guests complimented us so much on the service they received and how beautiful everything was. They also made our parents... Read More feel extra special by the level of service that was provided to them. Karen was the coordinator at the Falkirk and she worked seamlessly with our wedding planner to ensure everything went as planned. She was on top of every detail, was always very pleasant and responsive. My wife's bridal attendant, Michelle, took very good care of her from bustling the gown to making sure she ate, etc. Michael was our Maitre'D and he was awesome! He was like one of my groomsmen. Everything was very well coordinated and I must repeat again, the service was outstanding!!! The staff went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. Even until the very end, they brought our gifts, etc. to our car and the rest of our things, like the cake cutting knife set, family photos, etc. They just thought of everything. Combine this excellent service with how beautiful the place is and the fact that you have the entire place for yourself, and you have an unforgettable experience with memories for years to come. We highly recommend this venue for your special day.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Meredith V

I would give Falkirk 10 stars if possible, they.were.that.perfect. For a lot of weddings, you expect the Bride and Groom ( most times the parents) to be treated like royalty. The staff treated every guest just as well as us! It is wonderful to hear from our guests how above... Read More and beyond the staff went to ensure their comfort. Karen is the BEST and was with us during our entire 2 year engagement. I could not have asked for a more organized and just phenomenal person to help mold and shape , and most importantly help manage the perfect wedding. She guided us through every detail, and made sure that the communications back to us were just as thorough. She is the reason that our day went off without a single hitch. Day of coordination, Mike (Maitre'd) and Michelle ( Bridal Concierge) were so on point. From making sure the rehearsal runs smoothly, to running out and making sure the right types of non-alcoholic beers were purchased, to keeping epi-pens available for those with allergies, everything was covered - which means we never had to think about it. MOST importantly, they made sure we were fed! We also had our ceremony on site, and it was beautiful! Spacious enough to fit our 140 guests comfortably, and SUCH amazing locations for photos outside of the (utterly gorgeous) waterfall. Michelle took us around on a golf cart through the course to get pictures of us at bridges, sitting areas, and through a variety of overlooks. If we could do it all again, we would have just picked Falkirk SOONER!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Alyssa C

Thanks to Falkirk I was able to have the wedding of my dreams. Not only is the venue breathtaking, but the staff there made the venue so special. I cannot tell you how many times I have heard "that was the best wedding I have ever been too", and I owe it all to Falkirk Estate... Read More and its staff. Tommy was unbelievable to work with during the planning process, anything I wanted he made happen. Michelle was my bridal assistant, I was so thankful to have her that day. She was basically a mind reader and made sure everything ran smoothly. I am eternally grateful to all the staff and the unforgettable night they gave me. I would recommend this venue 10 times over.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Stephanie N

My husband and I got married on 10/7/2017 and it was everything we could have imagined! Through the whole planning process all the employees at Falkirk Estate made it nothing but enjoyable, especially Karen. From her prompt emails to her tips to her overall professionalism and... Read More kindness she was just so wonderful. No words can express our delight with her. On the day of the wedding everything went off without a hitch. Michelle (bridal concierge ) made sure my husband and I were taken care of in every way, shape and form. Anything we wanted, we didn't even need to ask for because Michelle was already on it. It has now been 5 days since we got married and we are still getting phone calls and praises on how amazing the venue, food, service and overall experience was. All I can say to Falkirk Estate and Country Club is thank you for making our wedding the best day of our lives and we would 100% recommend this venue to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Amy C

We had our daughters wedding on 9/02/17 and it was an dream wedding for her and her husband! We could not have been more pleased with the wedding. Our guests keep calling to tell us it was the best wedding they have ever been to from all over the country! The Unbelievable... Read More service made everything go smooth,Tommy the manager is beyond talented at orchestrating and executing to helping prepare in the coming weeks up to the last guest getting on the bus. The food was not only delicious but were impressively displayed. Falkirk was absolutely beautiful for all of our photos inside and outside by the waterfalls and stone house! The in-house vendors made the night magical! We can't wait to plan our next big event there!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Pam B

We were married on 8/25/17 and there are not enough words to express how wonderful and amazing Falkirk is. The staff made every step of the wedding process, from booking the date to walking down the aisle, so easy and comfortable. Karen was a god send and made the planning... Read More process so easy and stress less! She was there for us every step of the way. Our minds were made up the instant that we walked in that our wedding ceremony and reception would be there. The scenery outside, the cocktail hour space, and the reception space were all beautiful. Everything was done perfectly on the day of our wedding to the point where guests kept coming up to us and telling us how it was the best wedding they have ever been to. The wait staff makes every table feel like a VIP and is very conscious of all guests. We had a few food allergies and the wait staff was great with accommodating those guests and making sure they received the correct foods. The maître d, Michael and bridal concierge, Michelle were so organized and aware of where my husband and I were at all times and made sure we knew what would be happening next. Their kindness, calmness, and humor played a big part in our day. They were both great to work with. A big bonus was that they made sure we had time to eat at cocktail hour and at the reception. Guests have been reaching out to us non-stop to rave about the food, service, and the venue views. Another thing that we loved about Falkirk is all the different options for our pictures. From the barn for our first look, the stone house, and the waterfall, we were able to get pictures everywhere! I am especially looking forward to seeing the pictures from the night with the waterfall all lit up! We had the most perfect wedding day at Falkirk! I would recommend Falkirk a million times over!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Virginia P

The entire team at Falkirk made our wedding a dream come true! My husband and I had our reception here on July 1 and are still blown away with every moment of our wedding. From the first day when we stepped foot on the beautiful grounds here, we knew there was no other choice... Read More for us. Karen instantly greeted us with a warm and caring personality that pulled us right in. Tommy, Karen, Will, Michael, and Michelle were constantly engaged in making the wedding night run smoothly with no bumps along the way. Michelle, the bridal concierge, was amazing and I don’t think I could have made it through the night without her help! The food was delicious and the waiters/waitresses and bartenders were on point making each guest feel special. We are still receiving compliments on how amazing this venue is! We want to give a huge thank you again to the entire team here at Falkirk!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Danielle B

Falkirk Estate and Country Club is an amazing wedding venue with a phenomenal staff and if we had to do our wedding over, we would not change a thing! Our experience started with a quick phone call to request some information and Nina was so helpful, a great first impression. We... Read More came in for a viewing and met with Tommy who showed us around and answered any and all questions we had, as well as provided information we wouldn’t have even thought about asking for. We could tell from the beginning that each member of the staff at Falkirk knew what they were doing, took pride in what they did and would take very good care of us. During the lead-up to our wedding we mostly worked with Tommy preparing everything for the wedding day. He is incredibly talented at what he does and we had no problem putting our trust in him. We met with Karen for our final appointment and it was as if she had been with us every step of the way. She knew everything about us and our day and didn’t miss a beat. That was more than appreciated and kept us excited for our upcoming day. The day of our rehearsal we met Michael, our maître d, and Michelle, my bridal concierge. They made us feel totally comfortable and at ease during every phase of the day. As with anything, there are things you can’t control – and for us, it was the weather. The morning of our wedding started out overcast and by the time we had to take our photos, it was raining – hard. Michelle was absolutely amazing, making sure I and my dress remained dry during the pictures. She was soaked, but my hair, makeup and dress were dry. Our ceremony was scheduled for a 5 pm start and per my request was moved outside after the rain shortly before. There was not one gust who did not tell me how impressed they were by the Falkirk staff. Each and every person was outside drying off chairs and making sure that my guests would be comfortable and I would be able to take advantage of the beautiful ceremony location offered by the Falkirk. And when I say every staff member, I mean it. I have a picture of Tommy, the general manager, carrying ceremony cards out to where they needed to be for the ceremony. Our ceremony was beautiful, our cocktail hour was amazing and full of food. Our reception was exactly what we wanted, a fun party celebrating us and everyone who was there supporting us. The food was beyond comparison. The quality and selection were unbelievable. Each member of the wait staff was efficient, professional and no one at our wedding had a single negative thing to say. In fact, we heard from multiple people, including our oldest guest, that it was THE BEST wedding they had ever been to and I have to agree. A humble and heartfelt thank you to Falkirk Estate and Country Club, to Tommy, Karen, Michael, Michelle, Will and each staff member for helping to create a day we will never forget. If you have any doubt that they won’t be able to accommodate unusual requests or unique circumstances, they really can. All little logistics and speedbumps were handled easily and professionally. Falkirk left no stone unturned and fully accommodated us. Look no further, Falkirk Estate and Country Club will be your ideal wedding venue.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Sherene M

My wedding was on Thursday June 22, 2017 and by a miracle we had amazing weather all day long. The Team at Falkirk were completely exceptional!! From my very first phone call with Nina, to speaking with Karen, and oh my the incomparable Tommy Spinelli, it was an incredible... Read More experience for my husband, guest and I. We traveled from Brooklyn NY, but it was completely worth every single mile and traffic. I would do it all over again without reservations. This establishment is more than a catering venue, more than a business, more than a well oiled machine. They are an experience to be TREASURED!! I have to make special mention of Michael the Maitre D, who was calm, poised and always aimed to understand our needs and actualize our vision. Will!!! Lawd!! An Angel from the clouds of heaven gave me incredible insight on how my sweetheart table could be amazing by arranging their personal very tasteful items. And it WAS!! MICHELLE (Bridal Concierge) was a gentle giant!! Sweet, but sassy and militant when the need arose ( I wondered if she was born in NYC) :-) The Food WAS ENJOYED by all!! and was soo soo much of it!!. The building, ballroom, bridal suite. pub area and exterior grounds were all immaculate just like a magazine photo. The wait staff, valet, golf cart drivers were all outstanding and extremely patient and courteous. Lastly, I salute you Tommy for making a stressful time, a dream come true. Your energy, sincerity, warmth, understanding, clarity and PATIENCE (with my 1 million questions) was everything we needed. Karen thank you also for your patience and clarity with all of my questions. May this establishment continue to rise in this industry and bring joy and indelible memories to countless families far and wide. Blessings, James and Sherene Wise 6.22.17

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 George L

The service "blew me away" !!! The view was beautiful ! Pete our waiter didnt miss a trick - He is the most professional waiter I've ever had anywhere- What a wonderful experience! Thank you 😊

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Christina R

This place is everything! Do not look any further for a wedding venue! I found Falkirk on wedding wire and the reviews were amazing. Especially, when it came to talking about the food! So, my husband and I (then fiance of course), decided to visit. The moment we walked in, we... Read More knew this was where we wanted our wedding. However, we didn't want to rush into anything, (even though we knew there wasn't a better place), so we checked out a few other venues. Nothing compared to Falkirk!! The grounds are beautiful! It is so clean and immaculate, we felt like royalty walking into that place :D Karen, our coordinator, was such a pleasure to work with. She kept us on a timeline to make sure everything went smoothly the day of the wedding. She was extremely professional and very knowledgeable. She brought up so many details, that we as newlyweds, never would have thought of. Our wedding was early April, so the weather could have gone either way. Falkirk has a gorgeous waterfall that flows once the weather warms up. Weeks leading up to our special day, it snowed! A lot! The week of, it rained a ton washing away most of the snow, but Karen had made us aware that the waterfall might not be up and running in time for our wedding. We were ok with that since, Falkirk looked beautiful anyway. But somehow, 2 days before, they got it done! The waterfall was a big hit and our guests loved it. The moral of that story, was the incredible effort that Falkirk puts in to making your day a magical one. Every single staff member makes you feel like family, and that was what helped make our wedding day the absolute best day of our lives. It was 2 months ago, and we are already trying to get every engaged couple we know to have their wedding there so we can go back! It is that amazing! And yes, the food is a big hit! Your guests will never stop ranting and raving about Falkirk Estate and Country Club. Thank you to everyone! We love you guys! We will forever highly recommend Falkirk.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Sabrina P

There are not enough words to describe how truly amazing and beautiful Falkirk is. Not only are the grounds impeccable, but the staff is the most professional, top notch, efficient team I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Karen and Tommy made me feel comfortable from... Read More day 1, she understood my style immediately, answered any questions ASAP, and her follow up skills are excellent. Their level of service and attention to detail sets them apart from any other venue. There was nothing they could not handle (they think of everything); I was not stressed in the least because I knew they would make sure everything was seamless. Tommy even fixed some wardrobe malfunctions! Our ceremony was supposed to be outside, but due to the rain, had to be moved inside. Their contingency plan was so wonderful that the rain had no effect on us whatsoever. The entire night Michael and Michele went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I were taken care of, as well as our families and bridal party. From making sure we always had drinks in our hands and had time to eat, to stashing my flip flops under the table so I could get into comfy shoes. They made us feel so incredibly special!! And all the food was so delicious, all our guests were raving about it!! Falkirk’s team is truly the dream team you need on your side, especially on such a monumental day.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Brianne M

Our wedding was the most magical and perfect day of our lives, and we owe it all to Falkirk!!! The staff and management at Falkirk were absolutely amazing and overly accommodating! They made our loved one’s feel at home and made sure they were waited on hand and foot! The... Read More service was outstanding and the food was out of this WORLD!!! My husband and I had NOT A CARE in the world the entire time we planned the wedding and especially on our wedding day because the management and staff at Falkirk made sure we did not stress one bit!! I had the most relaxing and enjoyable experience, working with Falkirk Estate. There are no words to express the the absolute satisfaction we have from having our wedding there!!! We are so over-the-moon with the entire experience, I believe we can convince anyone to have their wedding there!!! It would not take much effort at all! Thank you so much Falkirk, for making the most special time of our lives, all that it could ever be!!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Nicole B

Falkirk was amazing! My husband and I were having a hard time finding a venue for our reception. We were looking for a venue that was 1 wedding at a time with beautiful grounds. We had looked at close to 15 places but none of them felt right for us. They felt more like wedding... Read More party factories. Our DJ, Teddy from Le Grand Entertainment recommended Falkirk Estate to us and we’re so happy he did. We can’t say enough good things about the place. All of our guests keep telling us how amazing our wedding was, truly one of the best, and how great Falkirk was. We worked closely with Tommy and Karen from day 1 and they made us feel special the entire time during the wedding planning process. Everyone on the staff was super friendly and professional. We loved having Michael as our maitre d. He was extremely attentive to details and we really appreciated it. He even helped us with our dance routine prior stepping out into the ballroom for our first dance. The entire staff was amazing. The food was out of this world! Definitely the perfect venue for us and we highly recommend it.

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Danielle P

Falkirk Estate hosted out 10/10/15 wedding and it was absolutely perfect! The ground are beautiful and immaculate. The views are gorgeous. Tommy and Michael made sure everything went according to plan and took amazing care of us! Our guest are STILL talking about the food and... Read More service. Highly recommended!