Falkirk Estate And Country Club

Central Valley, NY

Book Your Wedding with Falkirk Estate And Country Club

A BALLROOM IN CENTRAL VALLEY, NY

Falkirk Estate and Country Club is a stunning site located in Central Valley, New York, less than one hour from Manhattan. Nestled into the foothills of the Ramapo mountains, Falkirk offers amazing outdoor ceremony and reception sites overlooking its own 18-hole golf course and the lush natural beauty surrounding the grounds. With plenty of options to customize the site's indoor and outdoor locations for an unforgettable wedding celebration, Falkirk Estate and Country Club is a lovely choice for the New York couple.

Ballrooms. Two indoor ballrooms at Falkirk Estate and Country Club provide a charming backdrop for a traditional wedding ceremony and reception or indoor reception following a ceremony on the grounds. With the ability to accommodate up to 300 guests, the ballrooms give couples plenty of space for hosting dinner, dancing and more indoors any time of the year.

Outdoors. With a variety of outdoor locations, Falkirk Estate and Country Club is a spectacular setting for a summer or fall wedding. Say "I do" in a adorned gazebo with friends and family watching from front row lawn seats. Continue the fun with cocktail hour on the terrace or an outdoor reception for up to 300 guests.

Falkirk Estate and Country Club provides a talented event staff, including coordinators, for each couple who chooses to celebrate their wedding at this location. Event managers help couples to achieve their dream wedding ceremony and reception, from planning the nitty gritty details like setting the date to giving assistance with choosing decor and menu options.

All catering for weddings at Falkirk Estate and Country Club is provided onsite by Falkirk's professional catering and wait staff. Couples can choose from delicious options for cocktail hour, a plated reception or for a more casual service station-style reception. Entree options include a variety of beef preparations and seafood choices, such as Atlantic salmon and striped sea bass.

Bar service is included for wedding packages and features five hours of service and a champagne toast during the reception. No outside alcohol is permitted on the Falkirk Estate and Country Club premises.

In addition to its stunning location and talented event staff, Falkirk Estate and Country Club offers couples extra amenities to make their special day even a little more unique. These perks include:

• Doorman
  • Valet Parking
  • Bridal dressing room
  • Personal Maitre'D
  • Coat check
  • Place cards
  • Personal bridal concierge
  • Custom linens
  • Silk floral centerpiece for escort card table
  • Complimentary shuttle throughout the property to take advantage of photo opportunities, especially at the barn and historical stonehouse
  • Departure Station: Coffee, tea, cider, homemade cookies and treats for your guests upon departure

Exclusively Yours...One Wedding at at Time!

Less than an hour from Manhattan. Elegant and tastefully redesigned venue, floor to ceiling windows and a large outdoor deck overlooking the majestic Ramapo Mountains and our Pristine Golf Course. Award winning cuisine, impeccable service and expert event planning. One wedding at a time!

Ballroom, Barn, Country Club, Estate, Historic Venue, Mountain, Park, Restaurant

206 Smith Clove Road, Central Valley, NY (845) 928-8060

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Erin S

One word: Phenomenal! The staff at Falkirk is unparalleled and so is the venue. We got married on February 4, 2017 and had our reception at Falkirk. The day was absolutely perfect. Tommy was a true pleasure to work with as he helped us plan our wedding reception every step of... Read More the way. Karen was always there for us with a smile on her face offering her assistance and support. Will, Michael and Michelle were incredibly attentive and absolute professionals. We continue to have guests comment on how the staff at Falkirk is unlike any they've encountered at a wedding before. We even had guests telling us how well they hit it off with the waiter/waitress for their tables. Even our florist made it a point to let us know that- from the kitchen staff to the manager- they had never met a nicer staff at a venue. Another comment we continue to receive from guests is how delicious the food was. Many have told us that it was the best wedding food they had ever eaten! Guests loved that they never had to wait in line at the bar and many said that they never even went to the bar because the waitstaff was so attentive. The grounds are absoluately stunning and immaculately kept. We loved being able to take pictures by the barn and then have our cocktail hour and reception in ballrooms that overlooked the golf course and mountains. If you're looking for a professional staff and stunning venue, then look no further. They have incredibly high standards for themselves and their recommended vendors. We did not worry about a single thing on our wedding day. We just knew that the staff at Falkirk had everything covered, so we spent the evening just enjoying ourselves, which is exactly what we hoped for. Our wedding day was one of those days that was just so perfect and such a dream come true that we often find ourselves wondering if it was a dream or if it actually happened. Do yourselves and your guests a favor and book with Falkirk. I promise you that you will not be disappointed. Thank you, Wayne, Carla, Tommy, Karen, Will, Michael, Michelle and the entire team at Falkirk! - Erin & Dr. Jake

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Lauren G

Where do I begin…My husband and I were married at The Falkirk Estate on 10/15/16. First off the Falkirk team is phenomenal. From the moment we stepped on the property during our first visit through to the end of our last dance, the team consistently went above and beyond.... Read More Tommy, Karen, Michael, Michele and team will coach you through every step of the way to planning your ideal special day so much so that it feels like you are the only wedding they are planning. All of our guests had an amazing time and are still raving about how it was the best wedding they have ever attended. The grounds are immaculate at all seasons throughout the year. Thank you for making 10/15/16 one of the best days of our lives.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Kerriann S

My wedding was at Falkirk Estate on 11/13/16 and it was absolutely perfect! The entire staff was amazing, professional, and attentive. Everyone I see is still talking about how fabulous the food was or how much they loved their waiter. The grounds are beautiful and so is the... Read More ballroom. I really can't say enough good things about this venue - they truly went the extra mile to make our day perfect. Thank you!

2017-01-05T11:14:06 Response from the vendor

Thank You again Kerriann...I hope you've seen our other responses to your review on Wedding Wire and Face Book..Thanks Again for taking the time...Nina and Falkirk Staff

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Stephanie S

My husband and I got married on 10/7/2017 and it was everything we could have imagined! Through the whole planning process all the employees at Falkirk Estate made it nothing but enjoyable, especially Karen. From her prompt emails to her tips to her overall professionalism and... Read More kindness she was just so wonderful. No words can express our delight with her. On the day of the wedding everything went off without a hitch. Michelle (bridal concierge ) made sure my husband and I were taken care of in every way, shape and form. Anything we wanted, we didn't even need to ask for because Michelle was already on it. It has now been 5 days since we got married and we are still getting phone calls and praises on how amazing the venue, food, service and overall experience was. All I can say to Falkirk Estate and Country Club is thank you for making our wedding the best day of our lives and we would 100% recommend this venue to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Amy C

We had our daughters wedding on 9/02/17 and it was an dream wedding for her and her husband! We could not have been more pleased with the wedding. Our guests keep calling to tell us it was the best wedding they have ever been to from all over the country! The Unbelievable... Read More service made everything go smooth,Tommy the manager is beyond talented at orchestrating and executing to helping prepare in the coming weeks up to the last guest getting on the bus. The food was not only delicious but were impressively displayed. Falkirk was absolutely beautiful for all of our photos inside and outside by the waterfalls and stone house! The in-house vendors made the night magical! We can't wait to plan our next big event there!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Pam B

We were married on 8/25/17 and there are not enough words to express how wonderful and amazing Falkirk is. The staff made every step of the wedding process, from booking the date to walking down the aisle, so easy and comfortable. Karen was a god send and made the planning... Read More process so easy and stress less! She was there for us every step of the way. Our minds were made up the instant that we walked in that our wedding ceremony and reception would be there. The scenery outside, the cocktail hour space, and the reception space were all beautiful. Everything was done perfectly on the day of our wedding to the point where guests kept coming up to us and telling us how it was the best wedding they have ever been to. The wait staff makes every table feel like a VIP and is very conscious of all guests. We had a few food allergies and the wait staff was great with accommodating those guests and making sure they received the correct foods. The maître d, Michael and bridal concierge, Michelle were so organized and aware of where my husband and I were at all times and made sure we knew what would be happening next. Their kindness, calmness, and humor played a big part in our day. They were both great to work with. A big bonus was that they made sure we had time to eat at cocktail hour and at the reception. Guests have been reaching out to us non-stop to rave about the food, service, and the venue views. Another thing that we loved about Falkirk is all the different options for our pictures. From the barn for our first look, the stone house, and the waterfall, we were able to get pictures everywhere! I am especially looking forward to seeing the pictures from the night with the waterfall all lit up! We had the most perfect wedding day at Falkirk! I would recommend Falkirk a million times over!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Virginia P

The entire team at Falkirk made our wedding a dream come true! My husband and I had our reception here on July 1 and are still blown away with every moment of our wedding. From the first day when we stepped foot on the beautiful grounds here, we knew there was no other choice... Read More for us. Karen instantly greeted us with a warm and caring personality that pulled us right in. Tommy, Karen, Will, Michael, and Michelle were constantly engaged in making the wedding night run smoothly with no bumps along the way. Michelle, the bridal concierge, was amazing and I don’t think I could have made it through the night without her help! The food was delicious and the waiters/waitresses and bartenders were on point making each guest feel special. We are still receiving compliments on how amazing this venue is! We want to give a huge thank you again to the entire team here at Falkirk!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Danielle B

Falkirk Estate and Country Club is an amazing wedding venue with a phenomenal staff and if we had to do our wedding over, we would not change a thing! Our experience started with a quick phone call to request some information and Nina was so helpful, a great first impression. We... Read More came in for a viewing and met with Tommy who showed us around and answered any and all questions we had, as well as provided information we wouldn’t have even thought about asking for. We could tell from the beginning that each member of the staff at Falkirk knew what they were doing, took pride in what they did and would take very good care of us. During the lead-up to our wedding we mostly worked with Tommy preparing everything for the wedding day. He is incredibly talented at what he does and we had no problem putting our trust in him. We met with Karen for our final appointment and it was as if she had been with us every step of the way. She knew everything about us and our day and didn’t miss a beat. That was more than appreciated and kept us excited for our upcoming day. The day of our rehearsal we met Michael, our maître d, and Michelle, my bridal concierge. They made us feel totally comfortable and at ease during every phase of the day. As with anything, there are things you can’t control – and for us, it was the weather. The morning of our wedding started out overcast and by the time we had to take our photos, it was raining – hard. Michelle was absolutely amazing, making sure I and my dress remained dry during the pictures. She was soaked, but my hair, makeup and dress were dry. Our ceremony was scheduled for a 5 pm start and per my request was moved outside after the rain shortly before. There was not one gust who did not tell me how impressed they were by the Falkirk staff. Each and every person was outside drying off chairs and making sure that my guests would be comfortable and I would be able to take advantage of the beautiful ceremony location offered by the Falkirk. And when I say every staff member, I mean it. I have a picture of Tommy, the general manager, carrying ceremony cards out to where they needed to be for the ceremony. Our ceremony was beautiful, our cocktail hour was amazing and full of food. Our reception was exactly what we wanted, a fun party celebrating us and everyone who was there supporting us. The food was beyond comparison. The quality and selection were unbelievable. Each member of the wait staff was efficient, professional and no one at our wedding had a single negative thing to say. In fact, we heard from multiple people, including our oldest guest, that it was THE BEST wedding they had ever been to and I have to agree. A humble and heartfelt thank you to Falkirk Estate and Country Club, to Tommy, Karen, Michael, Michelle, Will and each staff member for helping to create a day we will never forget. If you have any doubt that they won’t be able to accommodate unusual requests or unique circumstances, they really can. All little logistics and speedbumps were handled easily and professionally. Falkirk left no stone unturned and fully accommodated us. Look no further, Falkirk Estate and Country Club will be your ideal wedding venue.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Sherene M

My wedding was on Thursday June 22, 2017 and by a miracle we had amazing weather all day long. The Team at Falkirk were completely exceptional!! From my very first phone call with Nina, to speaking with Karen, and oh my the incomparable Tommy Spinelli, it was an incredible... Read More experience for my husband, guest and I. We traveled from Brooklyn NY, but it was completely worth every single mile and traffic. I would do it all over again without reservations. This establishment is more than a catering venue, more than a business, more than a well oiled machine. They are an experience to be TREASURED!! I have to make special mention of Michael the Maitre D, who was calm, poised and always aimed to understand our needs and actualize our vision. Will!!! Lawd!! An Angel from the clouds of heaven gave me incredible insight on how my sweetheart table could be amazing by arranging their personal very tasteful items. And it WAS!! MICHELLE (Bridal Concierge) was a gentle giant!! Sweet, but sassy and militant when the need arose ( I wondered if she was born in NYC) :-) The Food WAS ENJOYED by all!! and was soo soo much of it!!. The building, ballroom, bridal suite. pub area and exterior grounds were all immaculate just like a magazine photo. The wait staff, valet, golf cart drivers were all outstanding and extremely patient and courteous. Lastly, I salute you Tommy for making a stressful time, a dream come true. Your energy, sincerity, warmth, understanding, clarity and PATIENCE (with my 1 million questions) was everything we needed. Karen thank you also for your patience and clarity with all of my questions. May this establishment continue to rise in this industry and bring joy and indelible memories to countless families far and wide. Blessings, James and Sherene Wise 6.22.17

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 George L

The service "blew me away" !!! The view was beautiful ! Pete our waiter didnt miss a trick - He is the most professional waiter I've ever had anywhere- What a wonderful experience! Thank you 😊

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Christina R

This place is everything! Do not look any further for a wedding venue! I found Falkirk on wedding wire and the reviews were amazing. Especially, when it came to talking about the food! So, my husband and I (then fiance of course), decided to visit. The moment we walked in, we... Read More knew this was where we wanted our wedding. However, we didn't want to rush into anything, (even though we knew there wasn't a better place), so we checked out a few other venues. Nothing compared to Falkirk!! The grounds are beautiful! It is so clean and immaculate, we felt like royalty walking into that place :D Karen, our coordinator, was such a pleasure to work with. She kept us on a timeline to make sure everything went smoothly the day of the wedding. She was extremely professional and very knowledgeable. She brought up so many details, that we as newlyweds, never would have thought of. Our wedding was early April, so the weather could have gone either way. Falkirk has a gorgeous waterfall that flows once the weather warms up. Weeks leading up to our special day, it snowed! A lot! The week of, it rained a ton washing away most of the snow, but Karen had made us aware that the waterfall might not be up and running in time for our wedding. We were ok with that since, Falkirk looked beautiful anyway. But somehow, 2 days before, they got it done! The waterfall was a big hit and our guests loved it. The moral of that story, was the incredible effort that Falkirk puts in to making your day a magical one. Every single staff member makes you feel like family, and that was what helped make our wedding day the absolute best day of our lives. It was 2 months ago, and we are already trying to get every engaged couple we know to have their wedding there so we can go back! It is that amazing! And yes, the food is a big hit! Your guests will never stop ranting and raving about Falkirk Estate and Country Club. Thank you to everyone! We love you guys! We will forever highly recommend Falkirk.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Sabrina P

There are not enough words to describe how truly amazing and beautiful Falkirk is. Not only are the grounds impeccable, but the staff is the most professional, top notch, efficient team I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Karen and Tommy made me feel comfortable from... Read More day 1, she understood my style immediately, answered any questions ASAP, and her follow up skills are excellent. Their level of service and attention to detail sets them apart from any other venue. There was nothing they could not handle (they think of everything); I was not stressed in the least because I knew they would make sure everything was seamless. Tommy even fixed some wardrobe malfunctions! Our ceremony was supposed to be outside, but due to the rain, had to be moved inside. Their contingency plan was so wonderful that the rain had no effect on us whatsoever. The entire night Michael and Michele went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I were taken care of, as well as our families and bridal party. From making sure we always had drinks in our hands and had time to eat, to stashing my flip flops under the table so I could get into comfy shoes. They made us feel so incredibly special!! And all the food was so delicious, all our guests were raving about it!! Falkirk’s team is truly the dream team you need on your side, especially on such a monumental day.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Brianne M

Our wedding was the most magical and perfect day of our lives, and we owe it all to Falkirk!!! The staff and management at Falkirk were absolutely amazing and overly accommodating! They made our loved one’s feel at home and made sure they were waited on hand and foot! The... Read More service was outstanding and the food was out of this WORLD!!! My husband and I had NOT A CARE in the world the entire time we planned the wedding and especially on our wedding day because the management and staff at Falkirk made sure we did not stress one bit!! I had the most relaxing and enjoyable experience, working with Falkirk Estate. There are no words to express the the absolute satisfaction we have from having our wedding there!!! We are so over-the-moon with the entire experience, I believe we can convince anyone to have their wedding there!!! It would not take much effort at all! Thank you so much Falkirk, for making the most special time of our lives, all that it could ever be!!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Nicole B

Falkirk was amazing! My husband and I were having a hard time finding a venue for our reception. We were looking for a venue that was 1 wedding at a time with beautiful grounds. We had looked at close to 15 places but none of them felt right for us. They felt more like wedding... Read More party factories. Our DJ, Teddy from Le Grand Entertainment recommended Falkirk Estate to us and we’re so happy he did. We can’t say enough good things about the place. All of our guests keep telling us how amazing our wedding was, truly one of the best, and how great Falkirk was. We worked closely with Tommy and Karen from day 1 and they made us feel special the entire time during the wedding planning process. Everyone on the staff was super friendly and professional. We loved having Michael as our maitre d. He was extremely attentive to details and we really appreciated it. He even helped us with our dance routine prior stepping out into the ballroom for our first dance. The entire staff was amazing. The food was out of this world! Definitely the perfect venue for us and we highly recommend it.

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Danielle P

Falkirk Estate hosted out 10/10/15 wedding and it was absolutely perfect! The ground are beautiful and immaculate. The views are gorgeous. Tommy and Michael made sure everything went according to plan and took amazing care of us! Our guest are STILL talking about the food and... Read More service. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Tony C

Great venue! Food is fabulous staff is incredible and the setting is warm and wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Cassie O

We could not have been more pleased and truly happy with Falkirk's outstanding service and accommodations for our wedding this past Saturday. Everything was seamless and done in an extremely timely matter. The venue gave off a classy vibe that our guests appreciated. Karen is an... Read More absolute pleasure to work with. She is extremely fair, accommodating and worked with us to make sure our day was very special. The day was flawless and we owe so many thank you's to Falkirk Estate and their staff!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Ashley D

View for outdoor wedding was gorgeous. The cocktail hour food was not good. Tasted like it was frozen. The calamari was pure mush.

2017-04-28T15:53:25 Response from the vendor

Hello Ashley, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I’m very sorry to hear your experience did not meet your expectations. As with all our clients we strive to provide the best possible service and pride ourselves on providing every client with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Carly R

My husband and I got married at Falkirk on October 1st 2016 and I could not have asked for a more perfect venue or more amazing staff! Karen was an incredible help in planning every detail of the big day, and when it arrived the entire team made sure it was truly the best day... Read More of our lives. Our guests still comment on how amazing the service was and how delicious the food was. The Bridal attendant Michelle made sure that not only I had everything I needed at every point throughout the day, but that my husband and our wedding party did as well. We've all never felt so pampered in our lives!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Beth W

Our wedding was on 10/16/16. We are beyond happy that we chose this as our venue. The weather was gorgeous, the backdrop was breathtaking, and the service was impeccable. The attentiveness and kindness of the staff was better than I could have ever imagined. Our day was perfect... Read More because the Falkirk Estate atmosphere including the grounds, food and staff, was above and beyond any other venue.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Shanna T

I was married on 8/6/16 and I was on cloud 9 all day! I did long distance- I traveled all the way from Kansas City to have my reception at the Falkirk. Tommy and Karen were THE BEST and made sure everything was taken care of leading up to the day and the day of. Guests of the... Read More wedding are STILL raving about the food, the landscape and how amazing the staff was. All of the attendants were amazing- my parents and my in-laws loved the personal attention they were given to make sure everythign went smoothly! Staff was funny, helpful and the most pleasant people to work with! Michelle was also wonder at making sure I was able to taste everything (and helped me make a beeline for the mash potato bar- my must have food at the cocktail hour!). It rained that morning and everyone was so helpful to make sure my dress didn't get muddy or wet! I even made a mistake on the seating chart and they were able to fix it for me- I mentioned it to Paul and within moments everything was fixed before I even was introduced! The most perfect day ever! Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Hilary w

From the moment that I stepped foot onto Falkirk Estate, I was in love. The venue is absolutely beautiful with gorgeous views of the mountains, the property is gorgeous and well maintained, and the ballroom is surrounded by all windows, that overlooks the amazing property. The... Read More ballroom also had brand new carpet and chairs and a beautiful fireplace which was a great backdrop for my family pictures. The staff... there are not enough great things that I can say about the staff. Tommy and Michelle were absolutely incredible. Tommy from start to finish was an absolute pleasure to work with. He worked with my family that had a ton of demands and requests, seamlessly. He catered to every whim that we had and really knows how to throw an event and make sure that every detail is perfect. The staff - I heard nothing but compliments from everyone attending my wedding. The staff was extremely attentive and they even brought drinks to the table. The food - the food was delicious. I have heard from several guests that typically at weddings, the cocktail hour is better than the dinner but not at Falkirk. We received so many compliments that both our cocktail hour and dinner were great. They offer a great variety of food options and Tommy and kitchen staff are willing to work with you to create your perfect menu.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Roseann T

Our daughter, Lauren, had her reception at Falkirk on September 23, 2016 (just 2 days ago)! We are still amazed at the impeccable service and attention to detail. It started with Karen when we booked the date. She is so professional, helpful and was with us every step of the... Read More way. When we arrived, Tommy greeted us at the door and provided excellent direction to the entire staff.. Michael, the maitre 'd, was in charge of the reception and guided us throughout the evening. He is a true professional. All of our guests remarked about the excellent service provided by the waiters and staff. Our waiter, Peter, was outstanding. The food was perfect and plentiful. The grounds and ballroom are just beautiful. If you are in the process of exploring different venues, you must come here. You will be so happy you did!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Megan C

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Falkirk this past June, and I still have friends and family telling me how amazing it was. Even before the big day, the staff at the Falkirk was organized and followed up on every item to ensure that everything was in order. I... Read More knew after my first meeting with Tommy that I wouldn’t have to worry about a thing, and from that moment on I was right, he handled everything! Even when I didn’t have all my vendors finalized he suggested a few companies that have worked with the Falkirk in the past. What I believe separates the Falkirk from other venues is their ability to accommodate all your wishes. We requested very specific details (cigar bar, candy bar, photo booth, “in loving memory” memorial, local pennings cider on tap, karaoke at the after party) and the Falkirk was able to make it all happen without question or doubt. I didn’t have to stress or worry about anything, and everything was perfect - spot on what I envisioned. What amazed me more than their ability to throw an amazing party was the level of professionalism. All my guests have told me how great their waiter/waitress was at the sit down dinner. Although I’m not surprised, it’s great knowing after the fact that my guests had amazing service to top off a delicious meal. My husband and myself also had great service; Michelle and Will (our bridal concierge and captain) were with us the entire day. Michelle was constantly fixing the train of my dress to ensure that it was always picture perfect and coordinated everything so that we were on time for pictures, the cocktail hour, and the start of our reception. Will made sure that we always had a beverage in our hand and that we completed everything that we wanted to during the reception (first dances, speeches, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc) Looking back now, everything was PERFECTION; I worried about nothing the entire day and I had the time of my life. I would tell any bride or groom looking for a venue in Orange County to go with the Falkirk hands downs!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Sarah L

For anyone looking to have all of their wedding dreams come true, they should absolutely book the Falkirk Estate & Country Club. The Falkirk is used to getting incredible reviews, so this review, like the others, will just solidify the unbelievable experience one will receive... Read More from the time they sign their contract, to the days following their wedding. First, let me start with Tommy, the general manager. You will not find anyone more knowledgeable about the wedding industry than Tommy. He is incredibly professional, patient, accommodating and truly makes you feel like your wedding is the most important one! Tommy even pulled up a chair and bustled my dress like a professional; there’s nothing he cannot do!! Karen, the event planner, is an absolute doll! Every time you walk through the door, you are greeted with a warm smile and hug. They never ever made me feel as though I was asking too many questions or bothering them whenever we wanted to just stop by. We truly felt as though we were the only ones getting married this month because their dedication and commitment was unparalleled to anything else. We got married on site and my guests could not stop raving about the gorgeous atmosphere. The blooming flowers around the ceremony site, the running waterfalls, and the perfectly groomed landscape add to the breathtaking views as we said our vows. Our guests said it was one of the most beautiful ceremonies they had ever seen. However, once they moved into the over-the-top cocktail hour, they were sure that this was the best wedding they had ever been too. The food is exceptional!!! The presentation and displays are set up to perfection; they clearly pay attention to the details. When I walked into the main room where our reception took place, it was everything I had envisioned. There are no words to describe it; the room was absolutely gorgeous; every candle was carefully placed, the napkins were neatly folded, and every utensil was perfectly lined up. They even helped our florist put together our center pieces. Each detail of our wedding was planned out. Everything went as smooth as possible, which is a testament to the hard work that happens behind the scenes. The service is top-notch and simply cannot be compared to anywhere else. The staff is properly trained to meet the needs of each and every one of the guests attending the wedding. Our guests could not stop praising the wait staff and were in awe of how attentive and efficient they were. Truly, everyone walked away that night saying it was the best wedding they had ever been too, and we had some tough critics in the crowd ;) I promise that the best first step you can take is making the Falkirk Estate & Country Club a part of your wedding day!