Falkner Winery

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

40620 Calle Contento, Temecula, CA

May 3rd wedding

Reviewed on 5/09/2015

We had our wedding at Falkner on May 3rd, 2015 and have nothing but good memories. For our wedding we choose to do the Yard Garden venue. Our wedding at Falkner went above and beyond our own expectations! Loretta the owner and Krissy K. our coordinator are both incredible people... Read More to work with. They are very sweet and kind ladies who really care about their clients. When we booked our wedding we booked it a year and a half in advance. Through out the whole year and a half Loretta was always quick to answer me directly with any questions I had. When we would go visit the venue the staff was always super nice and always took good care of us. Once our wedding got closer to date we got our wedding coordinator Krissy K. Krissy made sure our day went exactly as we had pictured, granted there was some things that went wrong given the windy weather we had but Krissy took it in her own hands and worked her wedding coordinator magic and made everything just as perfect as our original plan. Days before the wedding she made sure to contact all our vendors and ensuring all of their needs were met as well as giving them instructions for the wedding day. Krissy was our right hand women all night. She made sure as soon as the ceremony was over that my husband and I (and our bridal party) got to enjoy in our cocktail hour by bringing us drinks and food where ever we were. She was always there when we needed her. Before the reception she helped bussle my dress while my mother was entertaining our guests while my husband was in the bathroom with a nose bleed. She made sure when it was dinner time that we were the fist ones to get served and from there she followed through and made sure everyone else was served in a timely manner. She never made us feel rushed. It was so stress free knowing our set up and tear down was 100% taken care of by Krissy and her team. Krissy was a huge part in our big day and we will forever be grateful we had her to help make it all possible and make our wedding something we will always remember. We loved getting to meet and work with the amazing staff Falkner had to offer. Our wedding was beyond perfect.

Beautiful Venue and Excellent Service

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Alexandra S

We loved everything about our wedding venue! Falkner Winery was the perfect place; not only are the views from atop the hill gorgeous but also the property itself is just amazing! The food was delicious and our guests were really pleased with the flow of the day/night! Thanks... Read More to our wonderful coordinator, Krissy, it was a stress free event for us! Also, having Cocktail hour in the Barrel Room and then moving upstairs to the restaurant area for the reception was a nice treat for our guests. We get compliments for our choice in venue. We found a gem in Falkner; beautiful venue, excellent service, friendly staff and within our budget! We dealt directly with Loretta, one of the owners, and we never had any run-around and it definitely made the entire process stress-free and smooth. My husband picked the most beautiful place and it was like a dream come true to have our wedding at Falkner.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Sarah S

My little sister had her wedding here and it was fabulous. As the big sister and MOH I helped her plan all of the wedding including the venue. When we first arrived to view it the first time we were greeted by Sylvania who was so so sweet and knowledgeable she showed us around... Read More the grounds then we were greeted by Loretta who went over all the details and what they offer. The pricing and what is s included is just wonderful. The price your given includes it all they are very upfront with the costs. The rehearsal was nice quick and organized we met our day of planner Casandra and she was organized and on top of things. Now for the day of "the biggest g day". As a makeup artist I do tons of weddings I see a lot of stressed out brides and a lot of disorganization, but t this was not the case here. We were greeted again by Casandra who was on top of everything. I have no idea how she did it but everything was on time and went perfect and smoothly. Also Sylvania was there the day of assisting and she not only remembered me from meeting just once almost a year ago but she was also on top of everything and so friendly. My sisters wedding was absolutely perfect and I'm so glad we went with Falkner Winery

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Domonique A

From the moment we saw Falkner Winery, we knew this was the place we wanted to celebrate our special day! My husband was actually nervous after getting out of the car to look at it because he was worried Ivwas going to fall in love with it and we wouldn't be able to afford it!!... Read More Not the case! Loretta, the owner, worked close with us from the very first day we looked at it until the day we said I do! She was outstanding as was all of the staff there including our coordinator Krissy! They answered questions and emails within hours and made our day so much easier to plan. We live in Las Vegas so they made sure to help us out as much as they could with recommending vendors and setting up our tastings around the time we would be in town. They went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations ! They both made our wedding as stress free as possible and it was simply wonderful! I highly recommend the Falkner winery for anyone looking to have a magical wedding !

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Lindsey G

Loretta and her staff were amazing. we were lucky to have our ceremony on the pinnicale side and the reception on the garden side due to both sides being available. Everything was more than I could have asked for. Cassie went above and beyond on the day of the wedding to ensure... Read More that everything was taken care of. The venue exceeded my expectations and my guest loved the venue and the food. I can't rave enough about Loretta. She was so easy to work with from her quick response to her emails to her making sure everything was accommodated to our liking. Definitely recommend this to any bride in search of looking for their perfect venue.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Ashlie G

Falkner did an amazing job! They came up with a solution fast for my outdoor wedding due to the rain and cold and windy weather conditions. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a venue!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Andy G

We had our wedding last month at Falkner Winery and we absolutely loved it! Our coordinator (who came with the venue) was Cassie, and she was so on top of everything that we were perfectly on schedule the day of. We used the yard/garden area instead of the Pinnacle, and it was... Read More so beautiful. I peeked during cocktail hour and a bunch of our guests were taking selfies in front of the gorgeous sunset. The food was great (highly recommend the vegetarian lasagna, and I'm not even a vegetarian), the wine was great, the price was right, and everything was gorgeous. The only downside to the outdoor space is that it gets windy in the evening. The breeze is nice and keeps everyone cool in the summer heat (the fact that the area is well shaded is great too), but keep the wind in mind as far as your plans for hair, veil, etc, especially if you're doing a first look. It dies down around 7pm or so. The venue recently made some upgrades, adding market lights instead of regular lights, and changing to a larger wood altar arch instead of the old metal one, both of which are huge improvements. Be sure to look at more recent photos/videos when you're researching. Overall we LOVED this venue. Wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Lida Y

My husband and I wanted to thank you for helping put together our dream wedding. We couldn't have been happier and it couldn't have gone smoother. Your staff was impeccable. The venue was perfect- every part of it. Krissy was phenomenal, and my guests haven't stopped calling,... Read More emailing, texting, facebooking, and instagramming on what a special event it was. They loved the atmosphere. They loved the food, they loved the décor. And they loved the overall feeling. Between the vineyards, the sunset, the intimacy, and the overall energy, it was an unforgettable experience that my WIFE and I will cherish. I will always highly recommend The Falkner Winery and look forward to wine tasting when we return. I want to thank you for being so affable and flexible from the very beginning. You were a joy to work with. We thank you sooooooo much!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Kelsea K

It seems like every big event has some hiccups or at least one minor disaster! This was not the case with Falkner! If I had to create the perfect wedding experience, it would start with Falkner! Loretta and Krissy were such a pleasure to work with! I'm generally one to only... Read More leave negative reviews but they deserve a huge kiddos! My fiance and I got married on July 8th, a week later we're here on our honeymoon and I compelled to leave a review. My wife and I were not the most decisive when it came to the wedding so having Loretta and Krissy to help navigate us was so helpful! For the few things we wanted to do out of the norm, they were very accommodating! Thank you so much for making the most important day of our life, the best day of our life!

Falkner Winery

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

We got married at Falkner Winery on August 1st of 2015 at The Pinnacle. We couldn't be happier with the staff, the service and the venue it self. From the moment I called to set up an appointment with Lorreta, she was personable friendly and answered many of my questions. Once... Read More we met she made the whole process of selecting a venue very easy. She walked us all through your the winery and explained the options for our wedding. She also provided great vendors and was available when ever we needed her during the preparations. Krissy the wedding coordinator the day of the event made sure everything was taken care of, she didn't miss a beat. Our wedding was beautiful and yours can be too at Falkner Winery. Our guests can't stop talking about how nice everything at our wedding was. Thanks Falkner Winery!

Just what we wanted

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Ashley L

Falkner Winery was perfect! We went with the Pinnacle option which comes with the secluded outdoor ceremony space, and indoor reception. I loved how easy it was to book and how much the package included for the price. It was the first and only place we visited prior to booking!... Read More Nancy was our provided coordinator and she was excellent! I mean, our wedding actually started on time! No one expects that! And that was because Nancy was on top of everything. It was perfect. Our guests had a great time, and so did we of course!

Absolutely Perfect

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Marissa B

We had our wedding at the lovely Falkner Winery. What a FANTASTIC experience. From the first meeting with the lovely Loretta (who is so accommodating and kind) to the day of the wedding. The setting was absolutely beautiful. We chose to have the wedding in the Pinnacle. It's... Read More this fantastic restaurant that overlooks the vineyard. The sunset is just ridiculous beautiful. The ceremony was out on this grassy plot in between the vineyard. It was just beautiful. Then the food. The food is not half bad for wedding food. We were just a tiny bit disappointed at the tasting..but the day of the food ended up being really pretty tasty! Like I said, for wedding food..this is really quite yummy! Lots of options to choose from as well. Then our wedding coordinator- KRISSY- oh my gosh. She was the absolute best. She made the day happen. She is such a hard worker and sweet person. So easy to work with. She's very honest and realistic. She knows what will work and won't. Her advice was super helpful. She made sure our wedding went very smoothly. THANKS KRISSY. The day was perfect. We are so pleased. Wouldn't change a thing! Thanks Falkner Winery. Highly recommend them.

Country Pinecone Wedding

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Falkner Winery was our reception venue and we were so pleased with EVERYTHING they did. Krissy was an outstanding coordinator. She made our wedding planning stress free as she returned all of my phone calls and emails so soon. She also made it supper easy for us to provide some... Read More of our own decorations! The set up was perfect! The food was outstanding and so was their preferred florist. Falkner Winery made my wedding vision a dream come true!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Rogan G

We had an amazing experience using Falkner Winery as our wedding ceremony and reception location. Loretta did a great job walking us through the property, and Krissy was amazing in coordinating and executing the day. I'm so grateful we found Falkner when we started looking... Read More for wedding locations. The property itself is beautiful, and they really take advantage of it with the pinnacle ceremony location overlooking the vineyard. The yard garden reception area is amazing; the lighting is beautiful, the bar is immense, and they really know how to lay out the space to get the most out of it. The reception hit the exact tones and feel we were hoping for, classy and elegant while also feeling relaxed and comfortable. We also had a pre-ceremony gathering in the barrel room, which is a great space and was an awesome start to the afternoon. We found Krissy to be exceptionally responsive and flexible to everything we wanted to include in the reception (how many people have bounce houses as a marquee feature??), and she was awesome guiding it all through on the day of. Her staff was fantastic too, I was really blown away. I watched one lady pause from pouring champagne for the toast in order to go help our daughter who was complaining about another boy being mean to her. Really above and beyond stuff, it felt like being at a party thrown for us by good friends. The food was wonderful, exactly as we'd tasted and our guests were raving about it. The bar service was great, and they were happy to serve some specialty beer we brought in on top of what they provided in the standard package. I would highly recommend Falkner to anyone looking for a wedding venue, if we had it to do again we would book with them in a heartbeat.

A magical day

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

I think that most brides feel like their wedding day is "magical," but in this case it truly was. It was by chance that I happened to come across Falkner Winery in my search of available venues. Because my husband was going on deployment, I needed to plan quickly and I was under... Read More a tight budget. Loretta Falkner worked with us based on our needs to give us an extraordinary offer. We married the same day as an another couple, but on the wedding day we wouldn't have known we weren't the only ones there - and neither did our guests. We were extremely fortunate to work with Krissy K, who was there to answer every nagging question, and had a copy of everything I requested. She made something as complicated as planning a wedding into something very relaxing. She also assisted me on the day of the wedding as the wedding coordinator, and I just don't know how she was able to juggle so many moving parts and to make things come out beautifully - even my Pinterest-inspired, last-minute "whims." She was willing to work with any idea I had, and offered her past experience to help me come up with a day that no one - myself and my guests included - will ever forget.

Dream Wedding at Falkner Winery

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

I don't know where to begin, all I can say is AMAZING! We looked at a few other venues, and then read the fabulous online reviews about Falkner. We decided to drive out and see what they had to offer. We made an appointment and met with Krissy, a Falkner event coordinator.... Read More We toured the grounds, and my daughter, Madison, and her future husband knew then and there, this was the place. There are two separate areas for weddings and receptions, however we chose to rent out the entire winery for their wedding. We then were contacted by Loretta Falkner, the winery owner. She was a pleasure to work with from day one. She is realistic and simply amazing. Just as we had read online, "Even though they do a ton of weddings, they truly make you feel like yours is the only one. That your wedding is special and unique." Absolutely true, they really do! LOVED Krissy from the moment we met her. Knows her job inside and out, super calm, and has a "sure we can do that" attitude. Krissy welcomed working with our coordinators with open arms, working as a team, not territorial. How refreshing! She could have handled it all by herself, but we had a lot going on with two huge families and 200 guests. My future son-in law, Steven, an electrical engineer did not love their lighting set-up, so he asked if he could change it for their wedding. Krissy asked Loretta, and Loretta said, "Sure, let's give it a try if we can." Steven was connected with Ken, the Falkner "go to" man who came into work on his day off, on the hottest day of the year(seriously)and they redid all the lighting in the garden area. So when you see the fantastic lighting, think of Steven and Ken. I'm mentioning this as an example of how open and flexible they are at Falkner. The food was amazing, and I overheard people mentioning how delicious everything tasted. We chose to do the buffet set-up because we personally feel people mingle more with a buffet. Even the food tasting a few weeks prior to the wedding was great fun. Another wonderful thing was their list of vendors. Everyone we contacted was just great. I called one limo company and she was booked, but went out of her way to connect us with someone else who could accommodate us. The price was very reasonable. Almost everything needed for a wedding is included, including all beer, wine, sodas, food, linens, and chairs. We looked at other venues that would have charged separately for everything, and I mean everything, and would not have come close to creating this beautiful wedding. We upgraded to fruitwood chairs, brought in some farm tables from a different rental place, and all of this was happily accepted. We're restaurant owners, so we have high expectations when it comes to customer service. Without any hesitation we can say, "Falkner will make your wedding, your dream day." Cheers to Loretta, Krissy, Ken, and the entire Falkner Staff!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Falkner Winery made our day perfect! The venue was beautiful and the staff was amazing! Krissy did everything we asked and more! We highly recommend Falkner Winery :)

Dream day!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Gabriella B

Our wedding was on October 2, 2015 in the garden area at Falkner. Honestly, it was something out of a dream. From the minute we went for a consultation with Loretta Falkner (owner) we knew this would be our venue. It is absolutely breathtaking!! The winery is up on a hill so you... Read More have views of the vineyards and mountains. We chose October because the sunsets in Temecula are OUT OF CONTROL! So gorgeous!! Other than the beauty of the venue, I must really emphasize the A+ customer service we received all throughout the year from Loretta, Krissy, the chef and the entire bar/restaurant staff at Falkner. I have ZERO complaints... Loretta was always open to talking about any concerns we had and always made time for us whether it be via email or on the phone or meeting in person. My day-of coordinator, Krissy, was so awesome! Her personality is so pleasant and calming, she really put me at ease and definitely knows her stuff when it comes to logistics! Lastly, but certainly not least, THE BAR & RESTAURANT STAFF was impeccable. Our food was hot and was brought out very quickly. My husband and I were taken care of by the SWEETEST captain of the team... I feel terrible that I can't remember her name. She made sure we didn't get too busy to forget to eat, she always refilled our glasses, and was constantly asking if we needed anything else. SHE WAS THE BEST! Highlights and overall "WOW" factors of our wedding (from what our guests told us): - the food!! We served the sirloin steak w vodka demi glaze, the pesto chicken, and mushroom ravioli. EVERYTHING WAS DELICIOUS. Our guests RAVED about the steak-- that it was the best steak they've ever had at a wedding. -the venue! views, views, views!! The venetian lights and sunset make for a romantic, lovely backdrop. - the open wine&beer bar! Our guests absolutely loved the CAB! My personal favorite was the sauvignon blanc. (I couldn't drink red for fear of spilling on my dress). I honestly cannot say enough about this magical place. Although it is important to find a beautiful venue, it is just as important to find great people to collaborate with in order for your dream vision to come alive. I could not have chosen a better group of people to work with than those at Falkner and my other vendors. DREAM TEAM FOR SURE!! Truly, THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts! Gabriella B

Wedding at Falkner

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Lisa L

My husband and I recently got married at Falkner in September. We knew we wanted an outside venue and wanted something that was reasonable but nice. Never did I think that we could find a place under 15k at a Temecula winery. Upon visiting a few other wineries they were nice but... Read More too expensive or expensive but too commercial looking. We wanted something more rustic with beautiful views. The moment we got to Falkner I knew this was the one. We met with Krissy to give us the tour and we LOVED her. She luckily was our coordinator for the day. Let me just say she is like a fairy Godmother on that day. Had no one to help me in my dresss-Krissy was there, Headache because it was so hot and as most brides didn't eat, Krissy got me some Advil, my hair extensions were so matted from the wind and hot day, Krissy took them out for me, bride who had way too many details/decor, Krissy and her assistant made sure it was all placed. KRISSY WAS AMAZING!! So happy I had her. Everyone commented on how beautiful and rustic the place was. A few people commented on how they liked the food as well. The only drawback was having to end the party at 10:30. I do wish the package would last longer than 5 hrs. Hard to cram everything in that time. Although if you don't want more time you just need to pay for it. Which isn't ever cheap at any venue. All in all if you're a bride on a budget and you want something outdoors with beautiful views Falkner is the place.

Dream come true wedding

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

My husband and I used Falkner Winery as our wedding venue. They provided pretty much everything we needed aside from the Vendors (photographer, DJ, cake and officiant). The food was 5 star quality, location was immaculate, and accommodating for my 120 guests. All drinks were... Read More included in the budget. Krissy was our wedding planner who set up meetings with us for our wine and food choices, as well as colors, and decoration choices. She was there for the rehearsal and the entire wedding ceremony and reception. Her and Loretta (winery owner) were such a blessing to have! I definitely recommend this venue and will be back to renew my vows there!

Temecula at it's finest!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Marcy P

After scouting many locations in Temecula for our wedding ceremony and reception site, Falkner Winery was the standout choice for us. It's natural beauty is unparalleled. Upon our first visit to the winery we not only met Krissy - the best coordinator in the world who was by... Read More our side every step of the way - but we also met the owner Loretta - which is just one of the many ways that Falkner rises above all other options. Where else do you meet the owner to talk to them about your questions / what you want? Falkner was phenomenal at creating OUR dream wedding. They have packages to chose from if you want to go the standard route, but also help you customize something more specific to you to give your wedding your own unique flavor. The food was amazing, the wine is fantastic, it's GORGEOUS there, and best of all the service is the best - not just on the wedding day but every step of the way!

COULDN'T HAVE BEEN MORE PERFECT !!!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Ashley L

I would highly recommend the Falkner Winery for your wedding or special event. Our wedding was on October 2nd. I was really nervous when we began our search for a venue. We met with owner Loretta. She was honest and friendly. She made us feel so welcomed and the price was right... Read More on for our budget. We didn't even go anywhere else. She took all the stress out of looking for the perfect place. The garden was a perfect and beautiful place for a 5:30 wedding. We had our wedding on a Friday to save some money. The scenery was exquisite. I had my own room to get ready in and there was champagne for us while we were getting ready for the ceremony. We had our reception in The Pinnacle. They had it decorated so elegantly for the reception. The food ...was so delicious. I'm still getting feedback on how great the food was. Special thanks to Nancy, my wedding coordinator. She was there the whole evening to make sure that everything was done on time and made sure things ran smoothly. Thank you Falkner Winery for making my day so special.

Reviewed on 6/29/2015

It is without reservation that I recommend Falkner Winery to any bride considering a Temecula wedding. Falkner provided us with the wedding of our dreams – and made the entire process completely stress-free (which is no easy feat when it comes to wedding planning!). We were... Read More married on the Pinnacle side of the venue, with our ceremony on a hillside overlooking Falkner’s gorgeous vines. We had our cocktail hour in Falkner’s barrel room, and our reception in their Pinnacle restaurant with floor to ceiling glass windows providing a breathtaking view of the valley. Not only was the setting absolutely stunning, every detail went off without a hitch thanks to our absolutely incredible coordinator, Krissy. I was a very detail-oriented bride, with a list of specific requests that I was afraid they may find daunting. However, the entire Falkner team are consummate professionals and every SINGLE detail was enacted just as we’d envisioned. If there were any problems, we were not aware as Krissy handled it all – even serving my husband and I our dinners and making sure we ate before mingling. She checked on us throughout the night, kept the timing right on schedule, and from our initial planning meeting to saying goodbye to her on the big day, was a huge source of support, encouragement, and calm! We feel SO blessed to have had her with us on the most important day of our lives – she is not only talented, but clearly loves what she does and made us feel so very special despite all of the weddings she must run! Loretta is always incredibly responsive and helpful. We quickly noticed all of her awards during our initial meeting with her, and it was immediately evident in our dealings with her why they had been bestowed. She is amazing – she knows her business, knows her vendors, and knows her brides, and quite frankly, her knowledge and experience is invaluable. Additionally, the food and wine was absolutely delicious, and we still have guests commenting on the selections. From the setting to the service, we cannot say enough about Falkner Winey. Book now!

Faulkner Provided the Wedding of Our Dreams!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015

It is without reservation that I recommend Falkner Winery to any bride considering a Temecula wedding. Falkner provided us with the wedding of our dreams – and made the entire process completely stress-free (which is no easy feat when it comes to wedding planning!). We... Read More were married on the Pinnacle side of the venue, with our ceremony on a hillside overlooking Falkner’s gorgeous vines. We had our cocktail hour in Falkner’s barrel room, and our reception in their Pinnacle restaurant with floor to ceiling glass windows providing a breathtaking view of the valley. Not only was the setting absolutely stunning, every detail went off without a hitch thanks to our absolutely incredible coordinator, Krissy. I was a very detail-oriented bride, with a list of specific requests that I was afraid they may find daunting. However, the entire Falkner team are consummate professionals and every SINGLE detail was enacted just as we’d envisioned. If there were any problems, we were not aware as Krissy handled it all – even serving my husband and I our dinners and making sure we ate before mingling. She checked on us throughout the night, kept the timing right on schedule, and from our initial planning meeting to saying goodbye to her on the big day, was a huge source of support, encouragement, and calm! We feel SO blessed to have had her with us on the most important day of our lives – she is not only talented, but clearly loves what she does and made us feel so very special despite all of the weddings she must run! Loretta is always incredibly responsive and helpful. We quickly noticed all of her awards during our initial meeting with her, and it was immediately evident in our dealings with her why they had been bestowed. She is amazing – she knows her business, knows her vendors, and knows her brides, and quite frankly, her knowledge and experience is invaluable. Additionally, the food and wine was absolutely delicious, and we still have guests commenting on the selections. From the setting to the service, we cannot say enough about Falkner Winey. Book now!

Winery Wedding

Reviewed on 3/18/2015 Kathy W

I can not say enough about Falkner Winery. Our wedding was even more beautiful than I could even imagine. Krissy was so wonderful to work with. She was able and willing to go above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. Weeks after the wedding, guest told me how... Read More wonderful the dinner service was and how nice the waiters were. The food was wonderful! Everything was wonderful!!