Book Your Wedding with Falkner Winery

A BALLROOM IN TEMECULA, CA

Located in Temecula, California, in the heart of wine country, Falkner Winery offers couples a private and modern venue option for wedding ceremonies and receptions. This spot offers breathtaking views of vineyards and expansive landscapes from its 1,500-foot elevation. Providing both indoor and outdoor settings, the Falkner Winery has all-inclusive wedding packages that make your wedding planning a simple process. For couples seeking an intimate winery scene that accommodates late-night festivities, the Falkner Winery is an excellent choice.

The Garden, a beautifully manicured lawn next to a small grove of trees and shrubbery, is the site for an outdoor ceremony and reception. In the distance, you see the rolling hills of the vineyards and mountains. If you time your ceremony for late afternoon, your guests get the additional pleasure of a spectacular sunset. This space offers a 24-foot oak bar, a dance floor, romantic stringed lighting and a tinkling water fountain among the lush foliage. The Garden is adjacent to the Tasting Room, which guests can access throughout the evening.

The Vineyard ceremony site offers views of breathtaking vineyards on a space adjacent to the Pinnacle restaurant. Accented with white roses and cypress trees, this area also has a stone fountain that adds to the elegant and peaceful atmosphere. Couples have the option of using the gazebo for the ceremony. The entry to the Vineyard has a jasmine arbor, which provides lovely photo opportunities and brings a sweet smell to this charming and classic space.

The Pinnacle reception site is used in conjunction with the Vineyard ceremony site. It's a gorgeous stately restaurant with floor-to-ceiling windows. It has oak wood accents and glass walls that bring exude an elegant and modern vibe. The expansive views are breathtaking, especially from the 110-foot balcony. Below the Pinnacle, guests can access the Barrel Room, which is an especially romantic space. The Barrel Room can be used for a small intimate wedding as well.

The Falkner Winery offers all-exclusive and private events after 5:00 p.m., when the Tasting Room closes. The catering services will customize a menu according to the couple's desires, and a wedding-day manager is available to help ensure the whole process goes smoothly. In addition, wedding packages require a minimum of 75 guests, and can include the following.

• Rehearsal
  • Champagne toast
  • Linens
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Unlimited bar package
  • Unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks
  • Bartenders

The Garden spaces can accommodate events up until 11 p.m. and the Pinnacle can stay open until 1 a.m.

The Falkner Winery offers several extra perks, and perhaps the most notable is their bar package, which offers an unlimited open bar with a selection of wine and beer, which is served into the early hours of the next morning after the wedding. The venue offers the property for pre-ceremony photos. The owner of Falkner Winery is easily accessible during the planning process and is willing to accommodate special requests.

A unique and private boutique winery

Breathtaking, panoramic views of the Temecula wine country, pretty water features, market lighting, amber sunsets, gentle breezes, fabulous food, and free-flowing award winning wines! Warm and professional staff, on-site wedding manager, all-inclusive packaging. Call today to set up a private tour!

Elopement, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom, Garden, Restaurant, Vineyard

Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

40620 Calle Contento, Temecula, CA (951) 676-8231

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Nina K

I couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding! Our wedding was on 9/17/16 in the Pinnacle and I was a very stressed out bride being that everything was planned in 4 months and there was even a time when I wanted to change my date. Loretta is the best; any questions... Read More I had she was quick to answer and kept me on track with planning. She worked with us and even when we hadn't yet picked a venue; her follow through is what stole us! The winery is so beautiful all around and a great spot because it's right off the main road. The staff was great as well, helpful and kind each time we stopped by. The chef was also amazing! The tasting was top of the line that we didn't make any changes for the reception. Cassie the coordinator was a great addition and I am so happy she was there before and throughout the event. During crunch time Cassie made everything so easy! The day was magical and went so fast I want to do it all over again! The venue, food and wine just made everything so much more perfect! I recommend Falkner to anyone and everyone!! I can wait to be married for 5 years just so I can renew our vows here! It's been a month and our friends and family still talk about how amazing our wedding was! I can't thank Loretta, Cassie and Falkner enough, everything was truly perfect!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Dana M

Falkner Winery was everything I could want in a wedding venue. From the moment we arrived at the site, we knew instantly that we wanted our wedding to take place there. Almost everything was included in the price; the food, drinks, tables, linens, lighting, and staff. The garden... Read More was the perfect outdoor venue and made us feel like we were in a fairytale. Loretta was a gem of person and made sure all of our questions were answered and that we had everything in place before the big day. The food was fantastic! My guests are still raving about how it was some of the best wedding food they have ever had. I would recommend this place in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a garden wedding. Falkner Winery knows what they are doing, and they made sure our wedding was everything we wanted.

Beautiful Venue and Excellent Service

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Alexandra S

We loved everything about our wedding venue! Falkner Winery was the perfect place; not only are the views from atop the hill gorgeous but also the property itself is just amazing! The food was delicious and our guests were really pleased with the flow of the day/night! Thanks... Read More to our wonderful coordinator, Krissy, it was a stress free event for us! Also, having Cocktail hour in the Barrel Room and then moving upstairs to the restaurant area for the reception was a nice treat for our guests. We get compliments for our choice in venue. We found a gem in Falkner; beautiful venue, excellent service, friendly staff and within our budget! We dealt directly with Loretta, one of the owners, and we never had any run-around and it definitely made the entire process stress-free and smooth. My husband picked the most beautiful place and it was like a dream come true to have our wedding at Falkner.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Michele Maria F

There are too many great things to say about this venue. The food is fantastic! The views are amazing! Krissy took great care of me, my groom, and my wedding party. Thank you, Falkner, for the easiest wedding ever. I wish I had better words to describe this experience but if you... Read More have the chance to use this venue, I sincerely recommend it.

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Krista C

We would recommend Falkner Winery as a wedding venue to ANYONE. This place is amazing. Not only is it a beautiful venue, the wine is obviously amazing and Krissy (the wedding manager), Loretta (Falkner's owner) and all the Falkner staff are incredibly knowledgeable and helpful... Read More in all things wedding. It's evident that they have perfected event management - our wedding was seamless and all we had to worry about was enjoying our day. We got endless compliments about our venue choice from friends and family. We would pick Falkner Winery all over again!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Armando F

My personal note to Loretta and her team at Falkner Winery: Hello again Loretta, I wanted to take a moment and say thank you. Our wedding was truly a success, as told to us by so many of our guests! However, what I really want to do was to commend Krissy and her team. They... Read More were outstanding! Although I had some reservations at first, mostly in regard to email communication, Krissy was on point once we arrived on site. She kept us on our timetable, she was in the kitchen checking on food service, she interfaced with the DJ, she made sure all of our decorations made it to the tables when we were in crunch time. All the while, making herself available to me when I needed questions answered. The wait staff and bar staff were exemplary, as well. We never had to ask for refills or want for anything during the reception. As someone who works for a 4 star resort, she put some of the people I work with to shame. I hope you realize she is an asset to your organization. Again, thank you for hosting our wedding and helping to make it so very special. As my new wife said, “I got my fairytale wedding!” Sincerely, Armando & Alona

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Gabrielle R

I was married July 16 at amazing Falkner winery! We had the whole winery as our private space--a WOW for all my guests! Totally a cool place for my wedding. We had the ceremony at 6:00 PM and then we partied until midnight! The ceremony was in the vines, the dinner reception... Read More was outside in the rustic Yard-garden area with the market lights, shaded yard area, the killer sunsets, and views!! Everyone said how romantic and unique my wedding was. It made me SOO Happy. Krissy, the manager is out of this world. She is so together, and runs everything so easily--we could all enjoy the whole wedding! The wedding package is very inclusive; and Loretta, the owner is so easy to work with. You can customize details for your dream wedding. I LOVED MY WEDDING and you will as well at Falkner Winery! Thanks Falkner Winery for my perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Esmeralda N

My wedding was amazing, exceeded my expectations. Had my wedding ceremony and reception at Falkner Winery in Temecula outside at the Garden. The place was beautiful, the staff was great especially my wedding manager Silvana, the food was delicious, the set up and pictures came... Read More out beautiful. I couldn't have asked for more, really really happy, best day of my life, got nothing but good comments and compliments from all my guests. It was an unforgettable evening that I will never forget. My wife and I want to thank everyone who made our wedding day so special but most of all Falkner Winery.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Heather J

Everything I dreamed of! From our first visit to a smaller boutique winery, I felt so special. The customer service and genuine interest is amazing. From the check-in greeting, to the tour with the owner Loretta, you know you are in good hands. The wedding proposal is so... Read More inclusive, with the freshly prepared amazing food (no rubber chicken), and All included Hosted Open Bar with Falkner wines, beers was such a surprise! The wedding day was gorgeous! We started at 6:30 PM with our ceremony in the gorgeous vineyard area; and ended at 11:30 PM inside in the Pinnacle Room reception! The views and sunsets were out of this world! My friends kept complimenting me on the amazing beauty of the winery location, the yummy food, and friendly staff. Krissy, our wedding manager, is excellent. She knows everything that needs to be done, and ran the entire wedding/reception to perfection. She even thought of things I forgot. I can not begin to state how happy I am with my wedding day at Falkner Winery--it will be a very special memory forever! Thanks so much--you can not find a more gorgeous, and personal attention location for your wedding. Contact Falkner winery--you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Roxana Q

All of our guest ABSOLUTELY LOVED Falkner Winery! We had our wedding on October 14th outside in the patio and it set such an amazing scene for our special day. The sunset was spectacular and everyone involved from Loretta, the owner, to our coordinator, Cassie were so easy to... Read More work with, great communication between all parties and made things that much easier to plan and enjoy our day! It truly is a one of a kind venue with gorgeous sunset as the backdrop and the vines everywhere you look, the red barn gives it a great touch and at night the market lights are great! And you get a nice cool wind blowing too which was great on out warm day! I would HIGLY recommend this venue! Their packages are reasonable priced, they include A LOT (which is a great help to be able to spend a little more on personal touches), food was delicious, you have good wine and beer options! It's truly a great opportunity!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Michelle G

We had our wedding here on October 14, 2017 at the Pinnacle setting. The wedding was GORGEOUS! All the staff and everyone involved in our wedding day was amazing! Krissy was our wedding coordinator and she made everything go so smoothly and made our day feel really special. I... Read More would recommend this venue to anyone! I had so many guest come up to me saying how beautiful the venue was, how nice the staff were, and how much this venue looked like a dream wedding!! Thank you Falkner Winery for giving my husband and I our dream wedding!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Emily M

Our wedding experience with Falkner from start to finish was fantastic. From the early planning stages, choosing our menu and deciding how to decorate, the Falkner team was eager to answer our questions and help us personalize our big day each step of the way. Krissy, our... Read More wedding manager for the Pinnacle package, was AMAZING and on top of every detail to make our big day run smoothly. Their chef we worked with was so friendly and all of our guests said the food was incredible. One of my favorite things about this place was having multiple “changes of scenery” throughout the night all on the same property: our ceremony was in the vineyard (weather and view was absolutely perfect), the reception was inside the Pinnacle restaurant, and we even had a pre-ceremony some & festivities hour in their barrel room!! The various locations made the event so fun and memorable. I am so glad we chose Falkner to celebrate one of the biggest moments in our lives.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Lia T

Falkner Winery sure knows how to put on a wedding! From the first day we visited the venue and met with Loretta we knew this was the place for our special day. The garden area has one of the best views in Temecula and it creates an intimate outdoor setting. Loretta, Silvana,... Read More Chrissy and the rest of the Falkner Team are second to none when it comes to communication and making sure the bride and groom feel comfortable at all times. They answer all questions and really know what they are taking about. From food tasting to wine selection they were there every step of the way. On our actual wedding day Silvana shined and made what could be a very stressful day into a very organized show and ensured all the details even the small ones were done and looking fabulous. Silvana went out of her way to check in on us and did not hesitate to take care of anything we needed. We have received nothing but rave reviews about our wedding and want to make sure The Falkner Winery Team knows we couldn't have done it without them.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Brenda B

everything was great! very accommodating, always answered my questions. The food was amazing, everyone loved the mashed potatoes. Silvania the coordinator is the best.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kimberly S

It is with great pleasure to give my highest of recommendations to Falkner Winery. Krissy and her team were INCREDIBLE to work with! She is so calm, creative, organized, and friendly and made our wedding day perfect! My fiancé originally found Falkner and I immediately fell in... Read More love! We chose to get married on the Pinnacle side which is just beautiful, it’s like 3 venues in 1 location! The enchanted walkway/ceremony site are phenomenal, the Barrel Room for the cocktail hour is nice and cool for a hot wedding day, then upstairs to the restaurant for the reception with a view of the vines and wine country is breathtaking. I’ve been to plenty of weddings where the food wasn’t good but the food here was amazing! I had lots of guests tell me how much they enjoyed the food. Krissy and her team made sure everything went perfectly and even packed up our decorations so we could enjoy our time dancing with friends and family. I couldn’t thank them enough for making our wedding day one that I will never forget! If you are reading this review… go book your date because you aren’t going to find another venue this well priced, a friendlier staff, and Krissy! Thank you, thank you, thank you, for making our dream day perfect and beautiful!!!!! PS… Make sure you stop by the tasting room to see Caroline! She helped us every time we came to visit and even came to our wedding! So lucky to call her a friend!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Paria K

There are just no words. After a month of looking for a special venue the second we walked into Falkner Winery we just knew! Last night we got married on the restaurant side of the winery and had the reception at the garden side. From beginning to end of planning this, Krissy... Read More has been a dream. The most awesome, down to earth, talented , helpful wedding coordinator ever! There will never be enough words to describe her! Loretta, who owns the winery, is a doll! So sweet, so patient, so honest, and a pleasure to work with! She and krissy always answered my 50 questions quickly and thoroughly!! The entire staff at Falkner is incredible! They make you feel like you are a part of their family! Silvana is so kind and really such a loving person! My wedding last night was a dream! Everyone kept saying how beautiful it was. The food was incredible!!! And a lot! Appetizers were delicious!! They were on top of everything and made sure everything went smoothly. There honestly isn’t one even remotely bad thing I could say. Beginning to end it was all perfection! Couldn’t recommend this place more!!! Thank you Falkner Winery for making my wedding day so special!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Paige K

Our wedding ended up being completely perfect. Food was great, wine was amazing, all of our vendors worked in sync. The aura of being out on the lawn with the beautiful views made for a wonderful wedding and I truly couldn't have pictured anything going better!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Bethany M

What a wonderful experience! We are expats living in Shanghai, engaged in January and were trying to get married in July (as we are only home in the US for 2 months every year). Our friends didn't believe that we would be able to pull off a wedding in such little time, but we... Read More not only pulled it off, it exceeded our expectations. In early January, we began searching for venues online using the Knot and the groom's parents as venue scouts. Once they visited Falkner, they said it was far and above the other venues. We started talking back and forth with Loretta through email and were pleased with how much the venue takes care of. We booked Falkner by the end of January (not yet setting foot on the property) and set the date for mid July: 7/15/17. Both Krissy and Loretta were great to work with throughout the planning process, and we felt so fortunate that no one else had booked the venue on our day. We paid for a few upgrades that allowed us to utilize the whole venue (Pinnacle outdoor ceremony, Pinnacle room cocktail hour and yard/garden reception); we have no regrets in the extra money we spent for these upgrades and the upgrade to extend our reception time until 11pm. We received so many complements on the venue. One of my friends told me they felt like they were at a celebrity wedding and just couldn't get over how beautiful everything was. The yard/garden reception was truly one of the most magical and romantic places to hold a reception. The sun was just setting as my dad was giving us a toast, and as it got darker, the fairy lights above were the perfect touch for a classy party on the dance floor. Krissy deserves her own review as I'm sure all of the details behind the scenes go off without a hitch thanks to her. She set us up with her cell phone the day before the wedding, and anything we needed the day of, she was right there. My anxiety was eased by the level of confidence, professionalism and expertise exhibited by Krissy and the rest of the team working the event. The Monday after our wedding, we drove back to Falkner to leave a card for Krissy; as we re-entered the property for what seemed like the last time, it felt bittersweet. We both commented on how perfect the venue was and how we hope we can revisit Falkner in our years to come. It's unbelievable how perfect everything turned out, considering 5 short months of planning and choosing a venue online. Nonetheless, if I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience with Falkner from the first day we walked in for a tasting and tour to our wedding. The entire staff, and especially the events team with Krissy, were wonderful and catered to our needs. The wedding day went so smoothly and was... Read More the most beautiful set up we could have asked for. The food and wine were also really amazing and our guests commented on how good everything was. I would absolutely recommend Falkner to anyone who wants a beautiful location, affordable options and excellent service. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Brittnee C

We were considering this venue for our wedding. The views and sites for the ceremony and reception were breathtaking but unfortunately our guide was awful. The entire time she made unprofessional and completely unnecessary racially focused jokes. Then she had the nerve to ask my... Read More fiancée if he had a life threatening illness because of his pale complexion!!! She tried to make up for the comment once she realized he was just light skinned but by that point we were so horrified we couldn't look past this and decided to go with another venue. I don't know how they got so many awards when clearly they don't screen their employees well enough.

2017-06-02T16:13:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and providing a truly enjoyable experience. We have addressed the issue and have ensured this situation does not happen in the future. We wish you both great joy and happiness... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Stacy A

I never actually visited the winery but was in contact with the owner and all I can say is "yikes." I want my wedding as mellow and stress free as possible, but the owner is anything but. To start, she sent multiple consecutive emails before I could even check my messages with... Read More all caps PLEASE and ASAP (all caps = pet-peeve but was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt) just for an appointment. She then called an hour *before* our scheduled time and said "I'm not sure if you called to say you were running late or what's going on, but your appointment is at 4:15 so please call us back ASAP, we really need to hear from you." Who arrives an hour before their appointment time? I'm sure the venue is beautiful, but she seemed much too frazzled and unorganized for what I'm looking for.

2017-05-16T13:23:31 Response from the vendor

Stacy, I am so sorry for any inconvenience last Saturday, May 13. You and I had set a tour for 4:15 PM. My 3:00 PM Bridal Tour called about 2:45PM, and was running 40 minutes late (traffic issues),and wanted to know if I could still... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Robyn F

The venue was absolutely beautiful and our wedding coordinator, Krissy, was on point!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Annette M

I cannot express enough what a wonderful experience I had having my wedding and reception at Falkner Winery. The venue is gorgeous and the staff and ownership are a joy to work with. Krissy our wedding coordinator was impeccable, going above and beyond to make our day so... Read More special. It was so wonderful to be able to relax and enjoy the day knowing that all details were being well taken care of. Loretta the owner was personally involved in the wedding process and always responsive to my questions and special requests. This winery is a true class act with a stunning property and fabulous food and wine! I promise you will NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Rachel P

There is literally not a single thing not perfect about this venue. It's gorgeous, perfect for pictures, beautiful reception area, helpful staff, and beautiful spacious bridal suite! Loretta and Krissy were amazing and did everything they could to make your day as perfect for... Read More you as possible. The wine was great and we even had guests buying bottles to take home. Oh and the food was a big success as well. I cannot say enough good things about this venue.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Blanca R

We cannot say enough great things about Falkner winery. We could have not imagined getting married anywhere else. Loretta and her staff were amazing start to finish. They were very attentive to us the day of for anything that we may have needed. We had little to no stress... Read More throughout the whole process. Loretta walked us through everything every step of the way. The food prepared by the executive chef was amazing as was the wine. The best part was since we got married in the garden area outside the winery closes to the public at 5pm so you and your wedding guest get the garden area to yourselves. The views were breathtaking and everything was perfect to be honest. We are so glad we decided to have a our big day at Falkner Winery.