Book Your Wedding with Falkner Winery

A BALLROOM IN TEMECULA, CA

Located in Temecula, California, in the heart of wine country, Falkner Winery offers couples a private and modern venue option for wedding ceremonies and receptions. This spot offers breathtaking views of vineyards and expansive landscapes from its 1,500-foot elevation. Providing both indoor and outdoor settings, the Falkner Winery has all-inclusive wedding packages that make your wedding planning a simple process. For couples seeking an intimate winery scene that accommodates late-night festivities, the Falkner Winery is an excellent choice.

The Garden, a beautifully manicured lawn next to a small grove of trees and shrubbery, is the site for an outdoor ceremony and reception. In the distance, you see the rolling hills of the vineyards and mountains. If you time your ceremony for late afternoon, your guests get the additional pleasure of a spectacular sunset. This space offers a 24-foot oak bar, a dance floor, romantic stringed lighting and a tinkling water fountain among the lush foliage. The Garden is adjacent to the Tasting Room, which guests can access throughout the evening.

The Vineyard ceremony site offers views of breathtaking vineyards on a space adjacent to the Pinnacle restaurant. Accented with white roses and cypress trees, this area also has a stone fountain that adds to the elegant and peaceful atmosphere. Couples have the option of using the gazebo for the ceremony. The entry to the Vineyard has a jasmine arbor, which provides lovely photo opportunities and brings a sweet smell to this charming and classic space.

The Pinnacle reception site is used in conjunction with the Vineyard ceremony site. It's a gorgeous stately restaurant with floor-to-ceiling windows. It has oak wood accents and glass walls that bring exude an elegant and modern vibe. The expansive views are breathtaking, especially from the 110-foot balcony. Below the Pinnacle, guests can access the Barrel Room, which is an especially romantic space. The Barrel Room can be used for a small intimate wedding as well.

The Falkner Winery offers all-exclusive and private events after 5:00 p.m., when the Tasting Room closes. The catering services will customize a menu according to the couple's desires, and a wedding-day manager is available to help ensure the whole process goes smoothly. In addition, wedding packages require a minimum of 75 guests, and can include the following.

• Rehearsal
  • Champagne toast
  • Linens
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Unlimited bar package
  • Unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks
  • Bartenders

The Garden spaces can accommodate events up until 11 p.m. and the Pinnacle can stay open until 1 a.m.

The Falkner Winery offers several extra perks, and perhaps the most notable is their bar package, which offers an unlimited open bar with a selection of wine and beer, which is served into the early hours of the next morning after the wedding. The venue offers the property for pre-ceremony photos. The owner of Falkner Winery is easily accessible during the planning process and is willing to accommodate special requests.

A unique and private boutique winery

Breathtaking, panoramic views of the Temecula wine country, a soothing waterfall, twinkling lights, amber sunsets, gentle breezes, fabulous food, and free-flowing award winning wines! Warm and professional staff, on-site wedding manager, all-inclusive packaging. Call today to set up a private tour!

Elopement, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom, Garden, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

40620 Calle Contento, Temecula, CA (951) 676-8231
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Nina K

I couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding! Our wedding was on 9/17/16 in the Pinnacle and I was a very stressed out bride being that everything was planned in 4 months and there was even a time when I wanted to change my date. Loretta is the best; any questions... Read More I had she was quick to answer and kept me on track with planning. She worked with us and even when we hadn't yet picked a venue; her follow through is what stole us! The winery is so beautiful all around and a great spot because it's right off the main road. The staff was great as well, helpful and kind each time we stopped by. The chef was also amazing! The tasting was top of the line that we didn't make any changes for the reception. Cassie the coordinator was a great addition and I am so happy she was there before and throughout the event. During crunch time Cassie made everything so easy! The day was magical and went so fast I want to do it all over again! The venue, food and wine just made everything so much more perfect! I recommend Falkner to anyone and everyone!! I can wait to be married for 5 years just so I can renew our vows here! It's been a month and our friends and family still talk about how amazing our wedding was! I can't thank Loretta, Cassie and Falkner enough, everything was truly perfect!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Dana M

Falkner Winery was everything I could want in a wedding venue. From the moment we arrived at the site, we knew instantly that we wanted our wedding to take place there. Almost everything was included in the price; the food, drinks, tables, linens, lighting, and staff. The garden... Read More was the perfect outdoor venue and made us feel like we were in a fairytale. Loretta was a gem of person and made sure all of our questions were answered and that we had everything in place before the big day. The food was fantastic! My guests are still raving about how it was some of the best wedding food they have ever had. I would recommend this place in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a garden wedding. Falkner Winery knows what they are doing, and they made sure our wedding was everything we wanted.

Beautiful Venue and Excellent Service

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Alexandra S

We loved everything about our wedding venue! Falkner Winery was the perfect place; not only are the views from atop the hill gorgeous but also the property itself is just amazing! The food was delicious and our guests were really pleased with the flow of the day/night! Thanks... Read More to our wonderful coordinator, Krissy, it was a stress free event for us! Also, having Cocktail hour in the Barrel Room and then moving upstairs to the restaurant area for the reception was a nice treat for our guests. We get compliments for our choice in venue. We found a gem in Falkner; beautiful venue, excellent service, friendly staff and within our budget! We dealt directly with Loretta, one of the owners, and we never had any run-around and it definitely made the entire process stress-free and smooth. My husband picked the most beautiful place and it was like a dream come true to have our wedding at Falkner.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Brenda B

everything was great! very accommodating, always answered my questions. The food was amazing, everyone loved the mashed potatoes. Silvania the coordinator is the best.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kimberly S

It is with great pleasure to give my highest of recommendations to Falkner Winery. Krissy and her team were INCREDIBLE to work with! She is so calm, creative, organized, and friendly and made our wedding day perfect! My fiancé originally found Falkner and I immediately fell in... Read More love! We chose to get married on the Pinnacle side which is just beautiful, it’s like 3 venues in 1 location! The enchanted walkway/ceremony site are phenomenal, the Barrel Room for the cocktail hour is nice and cool for a hot wedding day, then upstairs to the restaurant for the reception with a view of the vines and wine country is breathtaking. I’ve been to plenty of weddings where the food wasn’t good but the food here was amazing! I had lots of guests tell me how much they enjoyed the food. Krissy and her team made sure everything went perfectly and even packed up our decorations so we could enjoy our time dancing with friends and family. I couldn’t thank them enough for making our wedding day one that I will never forget! If you are reading this review… go book your date because you aren’t going to find another venue this well priced, a friendlier staff, and Krissy! Thank you, thank you, thank you, for making our dream day perfect and beautiful!!!!! PS… Make sure you stop by the tasting room to see Caroline! She helped us every time we came to visit and even came to our wedding! So lucky to call her a friend!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Paria K

There are just no words. After a month of looking for a special venue the second we walked into Falkner Winery we just knew! Last night we got married on the restaurant side of the winery and had the reception at the garden side. From beginning to end of planning this, Krissy... Read More has been a dream. The most awesome, down to earth, talented , helpful wedding coordinator ever! There will never be enough words to describe her! Loretta, who owns the winery, is a doll! So sweet, so patient, so honest, and a pleasure to work with! She and krissy always answered my 50 questions quickly and thoroughly!! The entire staff at Falkner is incredible! They make you feel like you are a part of their family! Silvana is so kind and really such a loving person! My wedding last night was a dream! Everyone kept saying how beautiful it was. The food was incredible!!! And a lot! Appetizers were delicious!! They were on top of everything and made sure everything went smoothly. There honestly isn’t one even remotely bad thing I could say. Beginning to end it was all perfection! Couldn’t recommend this place more!!! Thank you Falkner Winery for making my wedding day so special!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Paige K

Our wedding ended up being completely perfect. Food was great, wine was amazing, all of our vendors worked in sync. The aura of being out on the lawn with the beautiful views made for a wonderful wedding and I truly couldn't have pictured anything going better!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Bethany M

What a wonderful experience! We are expats living in Shanghai, engaged in January and were trying to get married in July (as we are only home in the US for 2 months every year). Our friends didn't believe that we would be able to pull off a wedding in such little time, but we... Read More not only pulled it off, it exceeded our expectations. In early January, we began searching for venues online using the Knot and the groom's parents as venue scouts. Once they visited Falkner, they said it was far and above the other venues. We started talking back and forth with Loretta through email and were pleased with how much the venue takes care of. We booked Falkner by the end of January (not yet setting foot on the property) and set the date for mid July: 7/15/17. Both Krissy and Loretta were great to work with throughout the planning process, and we felt so fortunate that no one else had booked the venue on our day. We paid for a few upgrades that allowed us to utilize the whole venue (Pinnacle outdoor ceremony, Pinnacle room cocktail hour and yard/garden reception); we have no regrets in the extra money we spent for these upgrades and the upgrade to extend our reception time until 11pm. We received so many complements on the venue. One of my friends told me they felt like they were at a celebrity wedding and just couldn't get over how beautiful everything was. The yard/garden reception was truly one of the most magical and romantic places to hold a reception. The sun was just setting as my dad was giving us a toast, and as it got darker, the fairy lights above were the perfect touch for a classy party on the dance floor. Krissy deserves her own review as I'm sure all of the details behind the scenes go off without a hitch thanks to her. She set us up with her cell phone the day before the wedding, and anything we needed the day of, she was right there. My anxiety was eased by the level of confidence, professionalism and expertise exhibited by Krissy and the rest of the team working the event. The Monday after our wedding, we drove back to Falkner to leave a card for Krissy; as we re-entered the property for what seemed like the last time, it felt bittersweet. We both commented on how perfect the venue was and how we hope we can revisit Falkner in our years to come. It's unbelievable how perfect everything turned out, considering 5 short months of planning and choosing a venue online. Nonetheless, if I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience with Falkner from the first day we walked in for a tasting and tour to our wedding. The entire staff, and especially the events team with Krissy, were wonderful and catered to our needs. The wedding day went so smoothly and was... Read More the most beautiful set up we could have asked for. The food and wine were also really amazing and our guests commented on how good everything was. I would absolutely recommend Falkner to anyone who wants a beautiful location, affordable options and excellent service. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Brittnee C

We were considering this venue for our wedding. The views and sites for the ceremony and reception were breathtaking but unfortunately our guide was awful. The entire time she made unprofessional and completely unnecessary racially focused jokes. Then she had the nerve to ask my... Read More fiancée if he had a life threatening illness because of his pale complexion!!! She tried to make up for the comment once she realized he was just light skinned but by that point we were so horrified we couldn't look past this and decided to go with another venue. I don't know how they got so many awards when clearly they don't screen their employees well enough.

2017-06-02T16:13:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and providing a truly enjoyable experience. We have addressed the issue and have ensured this situation does not happen in the future. We wish you both great joy and happiness... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Stacy A

I never actually visited the winery but was in contact with the owner and all I can say is "yikes." I want my wedding as mellow and stress free as possible, but the owner is anything but. To start, she sent multiple consecutive emails before I could even check my messages with... Read More all caps PLEASE and ASAP (all caps = pet-peeve but was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt) just for an appointment. She then called an hour *before* our scheduled time and said "I'm not sure if you called to say you were running late or what's going on, but your appointment is at 4:15 so please call us back ASAP, we really need to hear from you." Who arrives an hour before their appointment time? I'm sure the venue is beautiful, but she seemed much too frazzled and unorganized for what I'm looking for.

2017-05-16T13:23:31 Response from the vendor

Stacy, I am so sorry for any inconvenience last Saturday, May 13. You and I had set a tour for 4:15 PM. My 3:00 PM Bridal Tour called about 2:45PM, and was running 40 minutes late (traffic issues),and wanted to know if I could still... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Robyn F

The venue was absolutely beautiful and our wedding coordinator, Krissy, was on point!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Annette M

I cannot express enough what a wonderful experience I had having my wedding and reception at Falkner Winery. The venue is gorgeous and the staff and ownership are a joy to work with. Krissy our wedding coordinator was impeccable, going above and beyond to make our day so... Read More special. It was so wonderful to be able to relax and enjoy the day knowing that all details were being well taken care of. Loretta the owner was personally involved in the wedding process and always responsive to my questions and special requests. This winery is a true class act with a stunning property and fabulous food and wine! I promise you will NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Rachel P

There is literally not a single thing not perfect about this venue. It's gorgeous, perfect for pictures, beautiful reception area, helpful staff, and beautiful spacious bridal suite! Loretta and Krissy were amazing and did everything they could to make your day as perfect for... Read More you as possible. The wine was great and we even had guests buying bottles to take home. Oh and the food was a big success as well. I cannot say enough good things about this venue.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Blanca R

We cannot say enough great things about Falkner winery. We could have not imagined getting married anywhere else. Loretta and her staff were amazing start to finish. They were very attentive to us the day of for anything that we may have needed. We had little to no stress... Read More throughout the whole process. Loretta walked us through everything every step of the way. The food prepared by the executive chef was amazing as was the wine. The best part was since we got married in the garden area outside the winery closes to the public at 5pm so you and your wedding guest get the garden area to yourselves. The views were breathtaking and everything was perfect to be honest. We are so glad we decided to have a our big day at Falkner Winery.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Courtney E

We got married in May 2016 at Falkner the Pinnacle. We visited several other wineries but this one was a clear winner as soon as we stepped foot on the dramatic walkway to the ceremony location. What's even better is that the price is less than lots of the other nearby wineries... Read More and in my opinion is more beautiful as well. Loretta was easy to work with throughout the process. Krissy, our included day-of coordinator, was a godsend. She managed tricky family dynamics at our rehearsal, ensured set up was as we'd envisioned and made sure everything ran smoothly (including unbustling my dress at the bottom of the walkway before I hit the stairs). The serving staff were great and made sure my husband and I got to eat. Our guests are still talking about our wedding nearly 6 months later!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Megan R

Cassie did an amazing amazing job as our coordinator. I was so relaxed the whole wedding day! We had our ceremony and reception in the garden and it was absolutely stunning. I never heard any complains about the food or drink. If I were to do it all over again, I would change... Read More nothing!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Nataline M

Falkner Winery was an amazing place to have our wedding. We were in the Pinnacle restaurant for our reception. The entire location was so beautiful that it required minimal decoration (which is exactly what I wanted). The food was so good that our guests kept telling us how much... Read More they liked it. The entire staff was wonderful and made sure that my husband and I actually got to eat and have wine!!! They were on top of everything and made sure that all my guests with food allergies or special requests were taken care of. I cannot say enough good things about our experience!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Lori V

Such a perfect place for our daughter and now son in laws wedding and reception! We wouldn't change a thing!! The food was great and the staff was friendly, helpful and efficient! Cassie was the perfect coordinator, attending to every detail to help things run smoothly-even... Read More when we forgot something! The owner, Loretta communicated well with us from long distance and was flexible with us when we had last minute changes! The setting is perfect for an outdoor event!! We had guests commenting on how great everything was all night!! We look forward to trying the restaurant and wine tasting on our next visit!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Jolene H

Falkner Winery is one of a kind!!! It was an amazing experience and everything was made so easy for me and my now husband. Loretta and Silvana we absolutely amazing and always there at the drop of a dime when I had any questions. It went so smooth and not to mention we planned... Read More the wedding in just 5 short months :-)

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Matthew G

Falkner Winery is an amazing place. The owner Loretta and her staff are the best. They have the wedding process down like no other. Their attention to detail made our wedding day completely stress free. We had our wedding in the garden area of the winery and it was beautiful.... Read More The garden area served as the perfect location for both our ceremony and reception. Our wedding was on October 1st and we continue to receive messages from our guest about how beautiful and amazing the wedding was. When we first met with Loretta we instantly new this was the venue for us. As the wedding planning process continued Loretta made sure we had all of our questions and concerns addressed immediately. Everything that Loretta provides for weddings at her winery exceeds expectations. From the food, which is the best wedding food ever, to the wine, which is top notch, to finally the day of event coordinator she provides named Cassie. Cassie is a gift from God. She made our wedding day so stress free and smooth. She really knows what she is doing and she is very concerned with making your wedding day perfect. The little extra attention to details that she goes above and beyond to do for you is truely special. We could go on for hours about how great Cassie is and how lucky we were to have her as our day of coordinator. In conclusion, Falkner Winery is heaven on earth. It has all of the ingredients to create a perfect wedding. Anyone looking for a wedding venue should choose Falkner Winery. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Loretta, Cassie, and the entire Falkner Winery staff for creating such an amazing wedding venue. You are the best!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Meagan M

My husband and I were married on September 25th, 2016. We chose the Pinnacle side with our reception in the restaurant. We could not have picked a better venue for our special day. Between Loretta Falkner, the awesome owner and the two coordinators we had the honor of working... Read More with, first Krissy Klomenic in the pre-planning process, then Ashley Speakman for the wedding process, everyone was extremely helpful, accommodating, and friendly. Loretta was extremely responsive the entire planning process, which I was always pleasantly surprised by since she has so much on her plate--being the owner and all, NBD! The day was perfect. My goal was to have an elegant and classy wedding that was full of FUN-everyone out on the dance floor. I wanted to enjoy my day that we worked so hard to have. That is exactly what happened and more. All of our guests raved about the food, the stunning views from the winery, the way the night flowed, and how it all came together. Ashley even worked with my parents to surprise me with a huge inside joke (Hashtag the panda from Jimmy Fallon's the Tonight show coming out and dancing). She was amazingly sweet, professional, and worked well with our entire bridal party and families. She helped me feel completely at ease and checked in with us all night to ensure our timeline was running well. All of our guests have said it was one of the best weddings they have attended and share pictures since (many of them changing their FB profile pics to sunset Falkner photos :)) . I cannot wait to see the professional pictures and re-live such an incredible time. Thank you to the entire Falkner staff who helped with our day and to Ashley and Loretta for making this truly the best day of our lives. Our other vendors were also amazing and worked really well with the Falkner staff. My heart has been full ever since our big day. The experience really started my husband Danny and mine's married life together with pure happiness. When something is already right and you have chosen your soulmate, as I have, the wedding should be a true celebration you joining your lives together, surrounded by loved ones. You won't regret going with Falkner.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Sarah S

My little sister had her wedding here and it was fabulous. As the big sister and MOH I helped her plan all of the wedding including the venue. When we first arrived to view it the first time we were greeted by Sylvania who was so so sweet and knowledgeable she showed us around... Read More the grounds then we were greeted by Loretta who went over all the details and what they offer. The pricing and what is s included is just wonderful. The price your given includes it all they are very upfront with the costs. The rehearsal was nice quick and organized we met our day of planner Casandra and she was organized and on top of things. Now for the day of "the biggest g day". As a makeup artist I do tons of weddings I see a lot of stressed out brides and a lot of disorganization, but t this was not the case here. We were greeted again by Casandra who was on top of everything. I have no idea how she did it but everything was on time and went perfect and smoothly. Also Sylvania was there the day of assisting and she not only remembered me from meeting just once almost a year ago but she was also on top of everything and so friendly. My sisters wedding was absolutely perfect and I'm so glad we went with Falkner Winery

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Domonique A

From the moment we saw Falkner Winery, we knew this was the place we wanted to celebrate our special day! My husband was actually nervous after getting out of the car to look at it because he was worried Ivwas going to fall in love with it and we wouldn't be able to afford it!!... Read More Not the case! Loretta, the owner, worked close with us from the very first day we looked at it until the day we said I do! She was outstanding as was all of the staff there including our coordinator Krissy! They answered questions and emails within hours and made our day so much easier to plan. We live in Las Vegas so they made sure to help us out as much as they could with recommending vendors and setting up our tastings around the time we would be in town. They went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations ! They both made our wedding as stress free as possible and it was simply wonderful! I highly recommend the Falkner winery for anyone looking to have a magical wedding !

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Lindsey G

Loretta and her staff were amazing. we were lucky to have our ceremony on the pinnicale side and the reception on the garden side due to both sides being available. Everything was more than I could have asked for. Cassie went above and beyond on the day of the wedding to ensure... Read More that everything was taken care of. The venue exceeded my expectations and my guest loved the venue and the food. I can't rave enough about Loretta. She was so easy to work with from her quick response to her emails to her making sure everything was accommodated to our liking. Definitely recommend this to any bride in search of looking for their perfect venue.