Fancy Flowers

Personalize your wedding by inviting Meredith Fancy to translate what is meaningful to you into breathtakingly beautiful bouquets, arrangements, wreaths and table pieces. Thoughtfully fashioned to reflect the visions and desires of the bride, the artistic juxtaposition of textures, colors and unusual flowers as well as the native Cape Cod plants have become the hallmark of Fancy Flowers traditions.

Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

6 Gesner Rd, Orleans, MA (508) 255-1303

Gorgeous and perfect

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Erin M

I couldn't be happier with all of my wedding flowers! Meredith was SO GREAT to work with and so reliable and talented. I highly recommend Fancy Flowers to every bride!

Dazzling!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Lois M

Meredith takes your vision and turns it into reality. In our case it was rose petals on the aisle, baby's breath over the gazebo. Orchids on the mantel and soft shades of pink roses on the tables. Meredith handled it all gracefully, even a last minute request by the groom to... Read More send his bride-to-be a romantic bouquet. Meredith knows what works and what doesn't and we trusted her implicitly.

FLAWLESS! Perfect! Great service!

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Kaitlin L

So happy with the centerpieces and bouquets. We received so many compliments about the flowers. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without the beautiful arrangements from Fancy Flowers!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Alexis K

Though I'm originally from the area, I planned my Cape Cod wedding from out of state, which I thought would be trickier than it really was. I interviewed a few local florists over the phone, and Meredith immediately stuck out to me, as she was "no-nonsense" and honest right up... Read More front. I immediately had a great feeling about her. She sent me a pricing guideline right away and came up with budget saving ideas without my asking -- i.e., reuse the ceremony flowers for the cocktail hour tables, rent driftwood and lanterns rather than purchase, etc. I had envisioned an elegantly rustic flower scheme. Meredith took my vision and expanded upon it. Everything was absolutely stunning, from the bouquets and centerpieces, to the boutonnieres and ancillary greenery! Meredith and her team of artists are truly gifted. I will continue to recommend Meredith and Fancy Flowers to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Jonathan S

We hired Meredith only 6 weeks before our wedding, and she was so reliable and wonderful to work with. She did a better job capturing the vision of what we wanted for our flowers than we even knew how to describe. Everything looked magical!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Emily R

Meredith is extremely talented with years of experience as a florist. I found her through the knot but a few weeks after meeting her I realized that a relative had worked with her for a Cape Cod wedding 15 years ago! Her level of professionalism and experience along with... Read More affordability is unmatchable in my experience. She made my vision come to life! I recommend Meredith to any Cape Cod bride! She's AMAZING!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Rich T

This woman is a true artist with flowers. She created the most stunning arrangements for our wedding, with very little direction from me, since I just didn't know exactly what I wanted, until she created it!! And to top it off, she was a joy to work with and very reasonably... Read More priced. Beyond all this, our wedding was with TWO GROOMS, which made us a bit nervous in approaching the appointment. Meredith didn't bat any eye. She was so pleased to help us and a consummate professional. We have nothing but the highest praise and recommendations for her!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Marielle A

Meredith absolutely blew me away with the florals we had for our wedding day. She perfectly interpreted my vision and took it to the next level. Throughout the process, she was so kind and easy to work with. She explained everything and worked within my budget. I sincerely had... Read More no idea I could be so in love with flowers. Everything was absolutely stunning. Thank you, Meredith!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Corinne Y

Meredith was able to deal with my crazy and made everything look absolutely beautiful. She gave me exactly what I wanted and all of her staff is amazing too. She's not afraid to tell you when she thinks something won't work which is important!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Kierstin L

Meredith Fancy is a genius. She is the best of the best! She is organized, direct and makes everything look perfect. We got married last weekend and the flowers were perfection! We got so many compliments! She is the best out there and is so easy to work with!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Colleen T

Meredith was great. She is super busy during wedding season on Cape, but she was so sweet and really took the time to nail down my preferences to create something beautiful. I am not at all knowledgeable about flowers, but between my Pinterest and her binders of flowers she's... Read More done before, she was able to get a good idea of what I wanted and create something beautiful. The arrangements and everything were delivered straight to the venue, which was great. We had personal flowers dropped where we were getting ready since it was down the street. Very easy.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Heidi B

Meredith Fancy is a very talented and experienced florist and she did an excellent job designing the flowers for our Cape Cod wedding. My mother worked with Meredith to coordinate the floral arrangements for our wedding and she couldn't stop raving about Meredith's... Read More professionalism and efficiency. My mother sent Meredith the following message: "I work with several floral designers in our hometown so I know that artistic talent does not always come packaged along with efficiency, timeliness and attention to detail. Dealing with you was such a pleasure. Your responsiveness before the event and the flawless delivery of every single item really helped us relax and enjoy our daughter’s big day."

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Rosemary S

I can't even begin to explain how much I loved the flowers Meredith put together for our Cape Cod wedding last year. I really know very little about anything floral related and only had a general vision in mind. At our initial consultation, I didn't know what to tell her or... Read More what to ask for and she took the time to go through several binders of pictures and have me point out what I liked and what I didn't. She was super thorough and knew exactly what I wanted even when I had no idea how to describe it. She also worked with our budget and found a way to make the most out of all of the arrangements. In the end the flowers were amazing!! She sent two different options for flowers for my hair, made a beautiful floral cake topper, and put together the most incredible bouquets. The table arrangements and all of the other decor details were perfect! I was only sad I couldn't take them all home with me and keep them forever. Our venue brought all of the arrangements to the brunch the next morning and they all still looked fabulous. So many guests took flowers home with them and they all told me they were fresh and beautiful for days! I would totally recommend Fancy Flowers to anyone getting married on the cape! She is amazing and sweet and what she does with flowers is incredible!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Hollis S

Meredith executed the most beautiful flowers for my wedding. She really knows what she is doing and everything that she created was spectacular. Our guests were in awe. Meredith is very easy to work with and made the planning process simple and easy. Book her now!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Tiffany

Flower and by Fancy was wonderful! Meredith was so knowledgeable and has been in the business for years. Choosing flowers for so many aspects of a wedding is no easy task, especially when you have so many ideas! Meredith was able to look at all my ideas and help me pin down... Read More exactly what I was looking for. Our flowers were gorgeous & I couldn't have been happier.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Jessica R

Meredith, I hardly know where to begin. The flowers you did for my daughter's wedding were far more beautiful than I ever would have anticipated. Her bouquet was perfect as were the maid of honors and junior bridesmaids. The flower girl baskets were absolutely adorable and the... Read More ribbon you chose for them matched the cake with us giving you just a vague description! When we met with you, Jess envisioned a completely white centerpiece. You, having done work in the Ocean Room at Wychmere Beach Club suggested that we add some color. The outcome was far more beautiful than we could have imagined. Everyone raved about how stunning they were and the blues and greens added to the room was perfect. I appreciated that you worked within our budget and I felt that things were all where we needed them to be without a plan for that on my end. I thank your for your professionalism, your creativity and your amazing ability to make Jessica and Brendan's wedding more beautiful than we imagined!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Katie H

I was obsessed with having hot pink peonies for my bridal bouquet, and of course I got married just as their season ended! Meredith did a wonderful job finding large garden roses in the perfect color...I actually think I preferred them in the end! She completely understood the... Read More feel I was going for. She offered suggestions but never pushed me to change anything. A pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Alexandra S

Meredith did an amazing job for my 6/18/16 wedding at Wychmere Beach Club. My flowers were the only aspect of my wedding where I spent significantly less than what we were expecting/budgeted for. Meredith also brought flowers to my rehearsal at the Captain Linnell house. her... Read More execution was flawless and prices were great, I could not recommend higher.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Kelly J

I wish I could post how beautiful the wedding looked with her help! Meredith is fantastic! She creates your dream wedding!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Tara L

Meredith at Fancy Flowers is amazing. From meeting with her a couple of times, talking on the phone, and via emails (I live out of state) she was brought my vision to life perfectly. The flowers she used were absolutely beautiful and lasted the entire day/night. I received only... Read More compliments about all of the floral arrangements. I would highly recommend Fancy Flowers!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Ben M

Meredith is the best! My flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Meredith is so easy to work with and really took the time to listen to what I was looking for and made the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements. She was extremely knowledgeable and was able to recommend flowers... Read More that I never even knew existed!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Christine

Some people might consider them a waste of money, but I absolutely love flowers and wanted to make sure we had a great florist to do our wedding. We were referred to Fancy Flowers by our venue’s coordinator who understood our budget and tastes, and Meredith was everything we... Read More hoped for and more. Everything was perfect – beyond perfect. She took our vague descriptions of our loosely compiled vision and gave us exactly what we wanted without us even knowing how to articulate it ourselves. The bouquets, the boutonnieres, the flower girl baskets, the topiaries, the centerpieces, and the cocktail hour décor were beyond our expectations. Meredith was fun to work with and is a true professional. Her experience shows in the smoothness with which everything came together. From concept to execution, Meredith was exceptional. It was such a pleasure to work with her right from the start, and there is absolutely nothing we would have done differently.

Beautiful flowers, Bizarre interaction

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 ro w

Meredith provided beautiful flowers on my wedding day. I was very happy with my bouquet as well as my bridesmaid's bouquets. A suggestion for brides hiring Meredith as your florist- make sure you have everything in writing including a detailed breakdown of everything you want... Read More with prices. At our initial meeting, she assured me she would stay in my budget for what I wanted. Two weeks before my wedding, she realized she would not be able to stay in my budget and suggested I remove certain decorations or pay up. To say I was disappointed is an understatement. I explained to her that I was working overtime to pay for the wedding and when I verbalized how disappointed I was that I would have to pay extra, she told me she was "mad at me" for trying to hold her to my budget. It was a rather bizarre interaction between two professionals. I was surprised that she was acting like this with me considering she had so many incredible reviews online. It was a learning lesson for me... make sure you have a SIGNED contract with a breakdown of prices and total cost. Nonetheless, beautiful flowers with a couple bumps in the road!

Beautiful flowers, Bizarre interaction

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 ro w

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Melissa S

Meredith was very easy to work with. She is very confident that she can create your vision and she absolutely did. She is very willing to work with your ideas, and budget. The room looked stunning. She did two different beautiful center pieces- some tables with large floral... Read More arrangements and others with a lantern and some smaller flowers around it. My dad made a beautiful nautical rope to place table cards in and Meredith completed it with a large arrangement in the middle to pull it all together. Unfortunately when our flowers were dropped off the delivery person was unaware there was a plan to have flowers dropped at the Grooms house and needed directions there. Also, my mom took her dress out of preservation and cut her lace sleeves off to send them to Meredith to be wrapped around my bouquet as my something old. Somehow the lace ended up lost and didn't end up on my flowers and wasn't disclosed to us until my mom looked and realized it wasn't from her dress. Meredith was very sympathetic and did give us $100.00 back. I was really sad when I heard this but I do understand mistakes happen. Overall, Meredith was great and I would work with her again in a heartbeat!