Fancy Flowers

Personalize your wedding by inviting Meredith Fancy to translate what is meaningful to you into breathtakingly beautiful bouquets, arrangements, wreaths and table pieces. Thoughtfully fashioned to reflect the visions and desires of the bride, the artistic juxtaposition of textures, colors and unusual flowers as well as the native Cape Cod plants have become the hallmark of Fancy Flowers traditions.

Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

6 Gesner Rd, Orleans, MA (508) 255-1303

Gorgeous and perfect

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Erin M

I couldn't be happier with all of my wedding flowers! Meredith was SO GREAT to work with and so reliable and talented. I highly recommend Fancy Flowers to every bride!

Dazzling!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Lois M

Meredith takes your vision and turns it into reality. In our case it was rose petals on the aisle, baby's breath over the gazebo. Orchids on the mantel and soft shades of pink roses on the tables. Meredith handled it all gracefully, even a last minute request by the groom to... Read More send his bride-to-be a romantic bouquet. Meredith knows what works and what doesn't and we trusted her implicitly.

FLAWLESS! Perfect! Great service!

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Kaitlin L

So happy with the centerpieces and bouquets. We received so many compliments about the flowers. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without the beautiful arrangements from Fancy Flowers!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Colleen T

Meredith was great. She is super busy during wedding season on Cape, but she was so sweet and really took the time to nail down my preferences to create something beautiful. I am not at all knowledgeable about flowers, but between my Pinterest and her binders of flowers she's... Read More done before, she was able to get a good idea of what I wanted and create something beautiful. The arrangements and everything were delivered straight to the venue, which was great. We had personal flowers dropped where we were getting ready since it was down the street. Very easy.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Heidi B

Meredith Fancy is a very talented and experienced florist and she did an excellent job designing the flowers for our Cape Cod wedding. My mother worked with Meredith to coordinate the floral arrangements for our wedding and she couldn't stop raving about Meredith's... Read More professionalism and efficiency. My mother sent Meredith the following message: "I work with several floral designers in our hometown so I know that artistic talent does not always come packaged along with efficiency, timeliness and attention to detail. Dealing with you was such a pleasure. Your responsiveness before the event and the flawless delivery of every single item really helped us relax and enjoy our daughter’s big day."

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Rosemary S

I can't even begin to explain how much I loved the flowers Meredith put together for our Cape Cod wedding last year. I really know very little about anything floral related and only had a general vision in mind. At our initial consultation, I didn't know what to tell her or... Read More what to ask for and she took the time to go through several binders of pictures and have me point out what I liked and what I didn't. She was super thorough and knew exactly what I wanted even when I had no idea how to describe it. She also worked with our budget and found a way to make the most out of all of the arrangements. In the end the flowers were amazing!! She sent two different options for flowers for my hair, made a beautiful floral cake topper, and put together the most incredible bouquets. The table arrangements and all of the other decor details were perfect! I was only sad I couldn't take them all home with me and keep them forever. Our venue brought all of the arrangements to the brunch the next morning and they all still looked fabulous. So many guests took flowers home with them and they all told me they were fresh and beautiful for days! I would totally recommend Fancy Flowers to anyone getting married on the cape! She is amazing and sweet and what she does with flowers is incredible!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Hollis S

Meredith executed the most beautiful flowers for my wedding. She really knows what she is doing and everything that she created was spectacular. Our guests were in awe. Meredith is very easy to work with and made the planning process simple and easy. Book her now!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Tiffany

Flower and by Fancy was wonderful! Meredith was so knowledgeable and has been in the business for years. Choosing flowers for so many aspects of a wedding is no easy task, especially when you have so many ideas! Meredith was able to look at all my ideas and help me pin down... Read More exactly what I was looking for. Our flowers were gorgeous & I couldn't have been happier.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Jessica R

Meredith, I hardly know where to begin. The flowers you did for my daughter's wedding were far more beautiful than I ever would have anticipated. Her bouquet was perfect as were the maid of honors and junior bridesmaids. The flower girl baskets were absolutely adorable and the... Read More ribbon you chose for them matched the cake with us giving you just a vague description! When we met with you, Jess envisioned a completely white centerpiece. You, having done work in the Ocean Room at Wychmere Beach Club suggested that we add some color. The outcome was far more beautiful than we could have imagined. Everyone raved about how stunning they were and the blues and greens added to the room was perfect. I appreciated that you worked within our budget and I felt that things were all where we needed them to be without a plan for that on my end. I thank your for your professionalism, your creativity and your amazing ability to make Jessica and Brendan's wedding more beautiful than we imagined!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Katie H

I was obsessed with having hot pink peonies for my bridal bouquet, and of course I got married just as their season ended! Meredith did a wonderful job finding large garden roses in the perfect color...I actually think I preferred them in the end! She completely understood the... Read More feel I was going for. She offered suggestions but never pushed me to change anything. A pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Alexandra S

Meredith did an amazing job for my 6/18/16 wedding at Wychmere Beach Club. My flowers were the only aspect of my wedding where I spent significantly less than what we were expecting/budgeted for. Meredith also brought flowers to my rehearsal at the Captain Linnell house. her... Read More execution was flawless and prices were great, I could not recommend higher.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Kelly J

I wish I could post how beautiful the wedding looked with her help! Meredith is fantastic! She creates your dream wedding!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Tara L

Meredith at Fancy Flowers is amazing. From meeting with her a couple of times, talking on the phone, and via emails (I live out of state) she was brought my vision to life perfectly. The flowers she used were absolutely beautiful and lasted the entire day/night. I received only... Read More compliments about all of the floral arrangements. I would highly recommend Fancy Flowers!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Ben M

Meredith is the best! My flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Meredith is so easy to work with and really took the time to listen to what I was looking for and made the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements. She was extremely knowledgeable and was able to recommend flowers... Read More that I never even knew existed!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Christine

Some people might consider them a waste of money, but I absolutely love flowers and wanted to make sure we had a great florist to do our wedding. We were referred to Fancy Flowers by our venue’s coordinator who understood our budget and tastes, and Meredith was everything we... Read More hoped for and more. Everything was perfect – beyond perfect. She took our vague descriptions of our loosely compiled vision and gave us exactly what we wanted without us even knowing how to articulate it ourselves. The bouquets, the boutonnieres, the flower girl baskets, the topiaries, the centerpieces, and the cocktail hour décor were beyond our expectations. Meredith was fun to work with and is a true professional. Her experience shows in the smoothness with which everything came together. From concept to execution, Meredith was exceptional. It was such a pleasure to work with her right from the start, and there is absolutely nothing we would have done differently.

Beautiful flowers, Bizarre interaction

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 ro w

Meredith provided beautiful flowers on my wedding day. I was very happy with my bouquet as well as my bridesmaid's bouquets. A suggestion for brides hiring Meredith as your florist- make sure you have everything in writing including a detailed breakdown of everything you want... Read More with prices. At our initial meeting, she assured me she would stay in my budget for what I wanted. Two weeks before my wedding, she realized she would not be able to stay in my budget and suggested I remove certain decorations or pay up. To say I was disappointed is an understatement. I explained to her that I was working overtime to pay for the wedding and when I verbalized how disappointed I was that I would have to pay extra, she told me she was "mad at me" for trying to hold her to my budget. It was a rather bizarre interaction between two professionals. I was surprised that she was acting like this with me considering she had so many incredible reviews online. It was a learning lesson for me... make sure you have a SIGNED contract with a breakdown of prices and total cost. Nonetheless, beautiful flowers with a couple bumps in the road!

Beautiful flowers, Bizarre interaction

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 ro w

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Melissa S

Meredith was very easy to work with. She is very confident that she can create your vision and she absolutely did. She is very willing to work with your ideas, and budget. The room looked stunning. She did two different beautiful center pieces- some tables with large floral... Read More arrangements and others with a lantern and some smaller flowers around it. My dad made a beautiful nautical rope to place table cards in and Meredith completed it with a large arrangement in the middle to pull it all together. Unfortunately when our flowers were dropped off the delivery person was unaware there was a plan to have flowers dropped at the Grooms house and needed directions there. Also, my mom took her dress out of preservation and cut her lace sleeves off to send them to Meredith to be wrapped around my bouquet as my something old. Somehow the lace ended up lost and didn't end up on my flowers and wasn't disclosed to us until my mom looked and realized it wasn't from her dress. Meredith was very sympathetic and did give us $100.00 back. I was really sad when I heard this but I do understand mistakes happen. Overall, Meredith was great and I would work with her again in a heartbeat!

Such beautiful arrangements

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Megan M

My flowers were the most amazing part of the wedding. The arrangements for the ceremony and reception made the day look incredibly festive and were amazing in our photos. The bouquets were beautiful colors, decorated perfectly, and delivered with ease to us prior to the... Read More ceremony.

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Ericka L

I heard so many great things about Fancy Flowers before my wedding and I was pretty confident about things going perfectly but unfortunately they did not. I met with Meredith a few times to discuss my style and ideas and our meetings seemed productive especially because I was a... Read More little uncertain about what I wanted. I also wanted to use a lot of my own things for centerpieces to capture exactly the style and colors I wanted. After meeting Meredith so many times I thought things would go perfect but they did not. My wedding cake never received the flowers it was supposed to and our wedding coordinator at our venue went and found some on his own and decorated it. This was huge disappointment and I was so sad to say Meredith did not make sure our cake looked the way we wanted after I sent her photos of it and we talked about it. This may have not been her fault entirely but she was responsible for the flowers and they never made it to the cake. Also our centerpieces I specifically asked for a certain combination of hydrangeas in each color mason jar and they were not correct. Also my bouquets were wrapped in PINK ribbon when I said specifically DO NOT use pink as my bridesmaids dresses were blush and the pink would clash. However they arrived with pink ribbon... Also my bouquet looked nothing like the photos I showed her and was extremely tight and only had a few blush flowers and they were already turning brown and wilting before my ceremony even started. Overall I think Meredith has probably delivered better flowers for other brides my wedding flowers had so many mistakes and it hurts me to think back to what they could have been but weren't.

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Kimi L

My husband and I found Meredith while searching for a florist close to our wedding venue in Brewster. Meredith was phenomenal to work with-- she was kind, easy-going, calming, and knowledgeable. She provided insight without being pushy, and did not try to talk us into higher... Read More cost options. We wanted a simplistic and clean looking wedding, and Meredith and her team provided just that. On our wedding day, I hardly even noticed that they had come and went, leaving behind the most beautiful and perfect bouquets I have seen. The girls carried single flowers, that Meredith had beautifully wrapped in a ribbon that matched their dresses. The orchid center pieces were flawless-- in fact, all of them are STILL ALIVE now nearly four months after our wedding. Meredith and her team are personable professionals who will do extraordinary and beautiful work! Thank you times a million Meredith.

Beautiful flowers and amazing service!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Erin G

I had heard so many great things about Meredith and she definitely lived up to the hype. Her work is amazing, and she was extremely helpful throughout the planning process. I would recommend her to anyone!

Love Meredith!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Steven M

I cannot say enough great things about Meredith. She is a lovely woman and was so easy to work with - and her work was outstanding. From the Mason jar vases hanging off my beach aisle chairs for the ceremony (which were then repurposed for cocktail tables), to the men's... Read More boutonnieres, to the gorgeous hydrangea and succulent arrangements for our reception centerpieces, to my bouquet, she captured what I wanted perfectly. It looked local, beachy and elegant.

Thank You!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Kara S

Meredith was so wonderful!! I am not a decisive person, and Meredith helped me through all the floral decision making. All of our flowers came out beautifully. My Pinterest dreams come to life! Can't say enough about Meredith and her staff!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Sarah P

Meredith was extremely easy to work with. After speaking with her a few times via email, and then for a few minutes in person, I felt as if she totally understood the vision for my wedding. She understood that my taste was simple, and did not push extra items that I did not... Read More need/want. The bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids were absolutely stunning: although I expected only simple arrangements, she provided me with simple yet elegant bouquets that I made sure to preserve for years to come. In addition, the centerpieces for the cocktail tables were beautiful. Overall, I could not be happier with the flowers for my wedding.

Start a Conversation!