Serving Brides for Over 30 Years!

Fantasy Bridal will find your dream wedding dress from our 1000 gowns in stock.You will complete your look with veils, headpieces, jewelry, garters, bras & slips. Contemporary wedding gowns priced $599-$3000. Modest wedding dresses $550-2000. Expert, in-store alterations.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

6080 South State Street, Murray, UT (801) 963-1700

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 April T

This was the second place that I went to try to find the perfect wedding dress. The first place taught me a lot, but I didn't feel very impressed as far as selection goes or the help that I received. Fantasy Bridal blew me away and the person I worked with was so nice and I felt... Read More like our personalities matched so well. Q and I just clicked! She's awesome. She asked me about what I liked and then she pulled out about five dresses. As I tried them on, she'd ask me what I liked and didn't like about each before I walked out to show my friends. This really helped me narrow down my choices. She'd then go back and find others that matched the style I was narrowing down to. Eventually, it just clicked and she pulled out about three dresses that were all perfect. I tried on one and I just knew it was the one! She helped me find the perfect belt to go with it, made sure everything was in my budget range, told me about payment options, and really made sure it worked for me. She even went as far as to give me some personal tips to help me get ready for the big day (which I really did appreciate). Thank you Q and Fantasy Bridal!

2017-11-24T12:32:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are so glad we were able to help you find the dress of your dreams!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Nicole L

Ashley was fantastic! She was very effective at finding out what styles I liked and not wasting time on other ones. She stayed within my price range, gave great suggestions and advice, and made me feel like she really cared that I had my dream dress. They have tons of options,... Read More and especially since I was looking for modest dresses, this was the place to go!

2017-10-27T18:35:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are so glad we were able to help you find what you were looking for!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Kelcie D

I absolutely loved getting my dress here! Everyone on the staff was great and very helpful! I felt like they truly cared about me and wanted what was best for me. Multiplied employees, including the owner were pulling dresses for me to try on I went a couple days and not one... Read More person was rude. The dresses are beautiful and in wonderful shape. I went to others stores and their dresses were not nearly as beautiful and in the amazing shape as they are here.

2017-10-13T15:56:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We are always trying to give the best service we can and are so glad you felt cared about! Congratulations on finding your dress!

Reviewed on 2/17/2018 Angela H

I had such a wonderful experience at Fantasy Bridal and my bridal consultant Q, was AMAZING! They made my wedding dress shopping so special and salvaged my wedding day dreams after I had a unmentionable experience at another bridal shop. Not only was it a beautiful experience... Read More but I found THE DRESS and can’t wait to start my fittings just so I can put it on again. Thank you Fantasy Bridal and Q, I can’t express my gratitude!

2018-02-23T13:12:20 Response from the vendor

We are so glad to hear that you had a good experience with Q! Thank you for letting us help you find the dress of your dreams!

Reviewed on 2/16/2018 Brittany H

I had an amazing experience at Fantasy Bridal. My fiancée and I are from Missouri which is where our wedding will be. I went home to look for dresses and didn’t have any luck. I came across Fantasy Bridal and they had one of the largest selections of dresses I have ever seen.... Read More The staff was incredibly nice and accommodating. I had been to a ton of shops in search of the perfect dress and with the help of Meg and the staff, I found it at Fantasy! They even took into consideration my out of town wedding and made sure that I will have my dress ready to go in plenty of time. I highly recommend this place! I also have coupons for discounts on dresses! If you’re interested, please message me! nice and accommodating. I have been to a ton

2018-02-23T13:05:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! So glad we could help you with your unique situation!

Reviewed on 2/15/2018

From the moment I walked in for my appointment, I felt like I had been a longtime customer. They treated me like a million bucks and made my decision on a dress as easy as can be! I'd recommend Fantasy Bridal to any and all of my friends!

2018-02-23T13:04:40 Response from the vendor

This is so great to hear! We are so glad we could give you a wonderful experience. Thank you for sharing!

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 Shealeigh S

Fantasy Bridal was the first and only bridal store I went too. I came in not knowing if what I had in mind was even possible and left with my wedding dress! I had a ton of really specific weird things I wanted like not too white, and smooth fabric but not too shiny and my... Read More consultant just rolled with it and helped me find the perfect dress. I ended up not even buying a real dress but a slip that we added beading too​. It's a gorgeous dress. I would definitely recommend to any of my friends and family to visit Fantasy Bridal.

2018-02-23T13:04:12 Response from the vendor

We are so glad we could help you get exactly what you were looking for! Thank you for your rating!

Reviewed on 2/10/2018

Fantasy bridal not only has top notch dresses, but they also have top notch consultants. The staff takes extra care in making sure you are happy and content when you leave. Every dress I tried on was beautiful and I would recommended them 10 out of 10!

2018-02-23T13:03:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are so glad you enjoyed your shopping experience with us!

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Paige B

I loved my visit to Fantasy Bridal. My bridal consultant was amazing and my dress is even better than I ever imagined!!!

2018-02-09T18:40:29 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that you were able to find an amazing dress! Congratulations and thank you for your rating!

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Emma B

I was absolutely blown away by my experience at Fantasy Bridal. Ashely was so kind and knew exactly which dresses to put me in. So happy I found my dress here!

2018-02-09T18:40:04 Response from the vendor

So glad to hear you found your dream dress! Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 myranda s

I had a wonderful experience at fantasy bridal. I found the most perfect dress for my special day. They were super helpful and excited to help me find the perfect fit. Alitzah was super fun and I loved her personality. I would definitly reccomend visiting fantasy bridal.

2018-02-09T18:39:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We love hearing that you had a great experience and that you could find the dress of your dreams!

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Sydney D

Super friendly staff and wide selection. I found exactly what I was looking for! Would recommend Fantasy Bridal to anyone.

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Sydney D

2018-02-09T18:37:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 1/18/2018

I just loved Fantasy Bridal! I'm getting married in 2 months, so I was unsure if I was going to find the perfect dress in a limited budget and timeframe. But as soon as I visited the store, I got an appointment for the very same day, and Meg was of great help to find my dress in... Read More only 30 minutes. I also received 30 % off in all my accessories. I would highly recommend this place!

2018-01-19T16:38:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We are so glad we could help you find the dress of your dreams!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Jessica O

Absolutely incredible! I loved my experience here. I was able to find my dream dress for only $40 over my budget. They have an amazing selection, and they're sales associates are amazing. They really listened to me and found the perfect dress to fulfill my vision. I also love... Read More the layout of their store, it feels very personal!

2018-01-19T16:37:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your feelings about our store! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience shopping with us!

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Maddie B

Fantasy Bridal is great! Ashley helped me find my perfect dress for my wedding. I recommend using them to find your dress!

2018-01-19T16:37:14 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your review!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Mextli L

I love the store, I had great help and support, Q was really patient with me and hear what I was thinking! The dresses ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! I enjoy my whole experience with them!

2018-01-12T17:12:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are so glad you connected with Q!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Jayden W

Totally recommend them! The girls there are so sweet!

2018-01-12T17:11:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Erinn S

I was very impressed with the service and selection. The stylist really listened to me and was able to help me find a perfect dress.

2018-01-12T17:11:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Jess R

This was the first bridal dress shop I visited and not only was it the best experience, I bought a dress! Alitzah was our consultant and I can't recommend her enough. She knew the store's inventory and listened to everything I wanted. She spent a good few minutes asking me what... Read More I wanted and looking at pictures I had on my phone from their website and she pulled any dresses. The dressing rooms are excellent and private. Once I had tried on a few dresses, she clearly had paid attention because she knew exactly what I liked and didn't like. After every dress she put me in, she would leave the room and either return dresses or grab different dresses for me to try on. It was seriously the best service. I'm hopeful alterations will go just as smoothly!

2017-12-15T15:53:41 Response from the vendor

Thanks for sharing your experience! We love hearing that our consultants are doing a good job!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Sarah B

Fantasy bridal was the first and last place I went. They were so kind and helpful! They put me in many dresses and helped me in and out, I tried and retried until I found my perfect dress. I also was able to try on accessories with the dress and found exactly what I wanted. It... Read More can be on the spendy side but it made dress shopping less stressful and it was totally worth it!!! Thanks fantasy bridal!

2017-12-15T15:53:00 Response from the vendor

We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience shopping with us! Thank you for your review!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Raissa M

friendly staff great location,great service and great pricing. I got my wedding dress After two appointments definitely recommend you to set up an appointment or two. I am grateful that I went there.

2017-12-08T13:23:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks for sharing! We are so glad we could give you a great experience!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Paulina E

Great experience at Fantasy Bridal, i really recommend you to get your dress with them, Ashley was really sweet with me and helped me A LOT, and my dress arrived like 4 months early.

2017-11-24T12:32:29 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your review! We loved helping you find your dress!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kelly V

Fantasy Bridal is a great place to go dress shopping because they will stick to your budget, which in my experience did not always happen at other shops. They really want to cater to what you want and so they let you pick some ideas to start with and then they will build on that... Read More to help you find your perfect dress. I was very grateful to have an amazing consultant who remained positive even though I came with a bad attitude because I had just come from a bad experience at a different shop. The only thing I was disapointed in was that they told me when I originally bought my dress that if I bought a veil at that time they would give me a 20% off discount, but if I bought it when I came to pay for the rest of the dress and do alterations they would give me 10% off. When I came for alterations and decided to buy a veil at that time they refused to give me the 10% discount I was promised initially.

2017-11-03T16:47:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We are glad we were able to help you find the dress of your dreams. We apologize about the miscommunication on the veil situation. We will definitely take this feedback as we continue to try our best to give our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Liesel E

I just went this morning to look for a dress and the sales associates are all really nice. The one that helped me she was amazing. I showed her pictures of what I looking at and what I had tried on. She took all of that and had me try on some amazing dresses!!! It was fun to see... Read More what the other girls were trying on. It was like one big dress up party!!! In the end I found my dress there and came home with it. Along with some accessories to go with the dress!!!

2017-11-03T16:48:33 Response from the vendor

We are so glad we were able to be the ones to help you find your gown! Thank you for sharing your experience!