Fazeli Cellars

Temecula, CA

Fazeli Cellars - Wine Country Wedding Venue

Inspired by the ancient traditions of Persia, and rooted in the modern expressions of California, Fazeli Cellars, the newest member on the famed De Portola “Wine Row”, offers an exquisite setting – the perfect backdrop for the romantic wedding of your dreams.

Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning

37320 De Portola Rd, Temecula, CA (951) 303-3366

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Eliana V

I absolutely love Fazeli Cellars! They made all my wedding dreams come true and I wish I could have my wedding all over again. Such a gorgeous and unique venue, with great food and staff. Of course their wine is fabulous which makes everything that much better. I would... Read More definitely recommend this venue to anyone and everyone.

2017-07-06T13:48:15 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to have been a part of making your wedding dreams come true, Eliana! We look forward to seeing you and Jack back at the winery in the future!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Sarah T

First off, the venue is GORGEOUS!!! However, our wedding would not have been the same without Romy and Michaela. Romy helped out so much at the beginning of planning and was so organized and thorough. Michaela did amazing with all the final details and especially with... Read More coordinating the rehearsal and the day off. Leading up to the wedding she is great about getting back to emails, calls, and texts, and will answer any dumb question you have!! She is very sweet to work with and is so professional!! Thank You Fazeli Cellars family for everything :)

2017-07-29T17:31:52 Response from the vendor

Sarah, It was an absolute pleasure having you and Nick here with your families to celebrate your wedding day! It was such a fun day and we are so glad we were able to be a part of it! Wishing you both a beautiful and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/31/2017

My daughter got married last month at Fazeli Winery and I can't tell you what an awesome experience it was for all of us. The winery is obviously beautiful, but the Fazeli family and staff are the best. BJ, Romy and Lana were great through the whole process and Michaela the... Read More wedding coordinator is on top of her game. She was such a pleasure to work with, and had a great attitude throughout the day. She made sure everything went smoothly and the day flowed smoothly. Any of our concerns were addressed immediately and we were so happy how the whole event turned out. I can't enough great things about everyone at this winery. Again...Thank You Fazeli Family and Staff for everything. It was a beautiful wedding and Reception, and we could not have asked for a better day!!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Amanda W

I had my wedding here in November and every detail was absolutely perfect! Sarah, the wedding coordinator, kept em up to date on every thing that was completed or needed to be organized. From the very start we were treated as family, not customers. The wine is outstanding and... Read More the food is unbelievable. I was terrified of having "wedding food" that was fancy and nobody enjoyed. The chef at Fazeli's is top notch and to this day guests still say it was some of the best food they've ever had. BJ, the owner, is such an amazing, hospitable man and made sure our day was perfect. Our coordinator brought the girls and I mimosas as we got ready, and made sure everything ran on time. My ceremony was breathtaking and at the reception I have never seen so many of my friends and family on the dance floor- all night! If you want the perfect wedding in wine country, book it at Fazeli's!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Amanda W