Fazeli Cellars

Temecula, CA

Fazeli Cellars - Wine Country Wedding Venue

Inspired by the ancient traditions of Persia, and rooted in the modern expressions of California, Fazeli Cellars, the newest member on the famed De Portola “Wine Row”, offers an exquisite setting – the perfect backdrop for the romantic wedding of your dreams.

Ballroom, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning

37320 De Portola Rd, Temecula, CA (951) 303-3366

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Amanda W

I had my wedding here in November and every detail was absolutely perfect! Sarah, the wedding coordinator, kept em up to date on every thing that was completed or needed to be organized. From the very start we were treated as family, not customers. The wine is outstanding and... Read More the food is unbelievable. I was terrified of having "wedding food" that was fancy and nobody enjoyed. The chef at Fazeli's is top notch and to this day guests still say it was some of the best food they've ever had. BJ, the owner, is such an amazing, hospitable man and made sure our day was perfect. Our coordinator brought the girls and I mimosas as we got ready, and made sure everything ran on time. My ceremony was breathtaking and at the reception I have never seen so many of my friends and family on the dance floor- all night! If you want the perfect wedding in wine country, book it at Fazeli's!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Amanda W