FedePhotography , Cinematography and PhotoBooth

Jersey City, NJ

I love what I do

Photography is my passion, the journey from eye to print to heart feels organic to me. I find great satisfaction in helping to capture histories by photographing weddings or family events. It brings me back to the moments I have shared with the people I love.

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Digital Files, Second Shooter Available

167 Fairview Ave, Jersey City, NJ

JUST THE BEST CREW!

Reviewed on 6/06/2014 Paola R

Fedephotography was recommended to us by a friend and once I looked at his website, I fell in love with his work. His pictures are mostly candid shots which tells a lot about his passion for photography. Perfect eye for intimate moments. He was just what I needed since the... Read More groom has no patiences for pictures! Our first meeting was a great first impression, very professional and easy going at the same time. He assured me that my shy fiance would have no problem with all the pictures and he delivered. Our wedding was on May 10th at a farm and we had two storms hit at the peak of our photo session. This is when you know how professional a team is. Fede and his crew used what we had and took such amazing pictures. I have not seen the completed album but the 16 pictures we received are breathtaking. Not only is Fede an amazing photographer, he had the best tips for me as a bride. Once he came in (early I might add), he put order to the day and directed people and locations. He had to improvise our first look since we had to change locations due to the rain. Throughout the night, he was a magician, not overwhelming with us, and just there when we needed him. Just the fact that my husband loved him, proved to me that I made the best choice hiring him for our special day. I have to give props to his crew as well. We had a small window of no rain and everybody was on board in helping me take pictures with my gown and heels in the muddy gardens, all while laughing at mother nature's jokes. Thank you Fede and crew, you are simply the best!!!

We couldn't have asked for anyone better than Fede Photography!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 holly s

We were fortunate enough to have Fede shoot our wedding this past September. Fede is great - he's very easy going, friendly, entertaining, and most importantly, he takes incredibly good photos! He provided us with a handful of finished photos just two days after the... Read More wedding, and we were absolutely blown away by them. Fede is not your standard "okay, stand here, tilt your head like this, let's make it all look like a prom photo" kind of guy. There's a real level of artistry to his work and it is beautiful. He works with the scenery of the venue, with the natural lighting, and with you. It is easy to tell that he has a lot of experience with wedding photography simply by looking at his photos - the guy really knows what he is doing and has a well trained eye. We received the rest of the [many, many] files very quickly too, and it has not been easy to pick just a few favorites! We have shared some of his photos and have gotten overwhelmingly positive feedback on all of them from friends and family, too. Fede also provided us with a second shooter and a photo booth (including an assistant to run it). Both the second shooter and assistant were also wonderful additions to the photography staff - they were helpful without getting in the way, very pleasant to work with and welcomed additions at our wedding. The photo booth, as with all weddings, was a huge hit - and we were provided with a keepsake book with a set of all of the photos taken over the night in it, including sweet notes from all of our guests! If you want unique and beautiful wedding photos, if you want someone who is an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish, and if you want a photographer who will make you laugh a hearty laugh, then you want to go with Fede. You will NOT be disappointed - we sure weren't!!!

Amazing! Best Photographer Ever!

Reviewed on 6/07/2014 Hillary K

We worked with Fede photography for over 2 years and the entire experience was perfect. Federico is not only incredibly talented, he is so kind and considerate! We wanted to do a engagement shoot at my family home in Cape Cod MA and he had no problem driving all the way up there... Read More to make our dream come true! The pictures were jaw-dropping, beautiful and EXACTLY what we wanted! Then a little over a year later he photographed our wedding. Words cannot describe how wonderful Federico and his team were on our wedding day! He made us feel so comfortable and got so many beautiful photographs we are forever grateful! There honestly isn't words enough to explain how much we loved working with Fede photography! To us the photos were the most important part of our wedding day and we could not have been happier with choosing Fede photography! Federico truly has an amazing eye for photographs and makes sure you get exactly what you want! He is incredibly easy to work with and you can see his passion when working with him! If you need a photographer for any event choose Fede Photography! I promise you WILL NOT be disappointed!

2014-06-08T21:22:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review It was great to be part of your lives in such a special moments. Fede

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Melissa T

Federico will become part of your family from the moment you meet him. His professionalism, his passion for capturing those beautiful moments and his personality is what helped me make my decision when choosing a photographer for our wedding. His photos tell a story. He simple... Read More makes dreams come true. Thank you Fede and your incredible team for capturing our special day and for making our dream come true! Sergio & Melissa

Great work

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Janey Q

I am extremely happy with the photography by Fede and his team. They helped make my husband and I very comfortable through the process and his photos are gorgeous. He captured our day moment by moment without hovering. We couldn't be happier with our choice! Cheers:)

Great Guy and Great Work

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Michelle S

It was a pleasure working with Fede of FedePhotography for my engagement and wedding photos. It was originally his beautiful and artistic photos that attracted my attention, but it was his relaxed, understanding and positive attitude that really sold us. The final product speaks... Read More for itself - we have over 1500 amazing photos to choose from for our album! If you are looking for quality and professionalism with no stress - there is no need to look any further. We highly recommend Fede for all your photography needs!

Fede is Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Meral

I highly recommend Fede as your wedding photographer. We had the best experience with him! When I first reached out to him to see his work and schedule a meeting, he was very responsive and came to a location near us so we didn't have to travel.(So Awesome!) Fede has an... Read More easy-going & laid back personality so you quickly become comfortable with him. He makes everything easy, all his pricing, photo albums, etc are laid out simply for you so you know first hand what you are getting. (I found in my search process there were a lot of "hidden fees" with other photographers.) His rates are VERY reasonable and the quality of his photographs, attention to detail and creativity are superb. We did our engagement photos with him and they were beautiful, everyone keeps complimenting us about them. As for the big day, Fede obviously took so many beautiful photos, but the key was he kept us on schedule so we could enjoy our cocktail hour. AND he made sure to take many photos at cocktail hour of our family, friends and guests. This was great, because there are so many fun, candid photos we didn't expect. For any new brides looking for a photographer, I can't stress enough to go with Fede. Your photos will be beautiful and he will make everything such an enjoyable process. THANK YOU FEDE!!!

Fede is Awesome

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

My wife and I used Fede for our beach side wedding at the end of August. He and his assistant were fantastic. Fede is fun, passionate, and professional, making the whole photo process a breeze. I can see why he was highly recommended to us by a friend. Oh and of course the... Read More photos turned out amazing! Thanks Fede, Chris and Kaitlin.

AWESOME PHOTOS!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

My wife and I used Fede back in May for our wedding. From start to finish he was amazing! Such a true professional and it really shows in his work. From our engagement photos to our wedding day him and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with. Organized and on point they... Read More really made the experience a fun and memorable one.

Wonderful person, wonderful photographs

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Misun K

There are so many good things to say about Fede, and Sarah who worked as our second photographer for our wedding. They were both highly professional and paid very close attention to detail. They worked tirelessly throughout our entire day and interacted very well with all of our... Read More guests. They were also very unintrusive--Fede took gorgeous photographs throughout the ceremony without blocking the view of our guests. Fede is very good-humored and helped me feel comfortable and at ease on this high-pressure day. As for the photographs, Fede is very good at capturing the happiness and joy of the wedding and our guests. Our photos are beautiful and everyone looks very happy. I am extremely pleased with all of my pictures and Fede's rates are very reasonable, especially because he does such good work. I highly recommend that you hire Fede for your big day! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Trisha G

After searching for hours on wedding websites for a photographer that I thought would have an amazing eye for photography I founde Fede Photography. Being an artist myself, I wanted someone who understood lighting & contrast. My husband and I used him for our Engagement Photo... Read More shoot session and the photos turned out amazing. So we knew he was the right person to book for our wedding, we also used the cinematography services as well. I have to say I am the most happy out of my whole wedding day, besides marrying the one I love, was having Fede and his whole team be around to capture the most amazing photos and video footage. I have had so many people ask where did I find him, they are incredible! They were amazing to work with through the whole day, captured each little moment along with all the details our wedding included. I would recommend FedePhotography any day! :) Fede is such a great person, and so great to work with. Everything was worth every penny and I loved it.

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Ashley S

How do I even begin to describe what an incredible job Joao (John) and his team did on our wedding?! From start to finish, we were amazed by their ability to be professional but make us feel comfortable and relaxed. Neither my husband and I like getting our picture taken but... Read More every time we met with John we minded less and less being in front of his camera. Even by the end of our engagement session we were surprised with how at ease we felt. John was on top of everything, always had an awesome idea to shoot at us for a great picture, and really blew us away with his talent. The day of our wedding, they were always making sure we were getting photos with friends and family without it feeling like paparazzi. And the photobooth was an unbelievable hit! The scrapbook will give us laughs for years to come. Thank you SO much for going above and beyond for us, we could not have been happier!! You guys are awesome!!!

Fede was outstanding!

Reviewed on 2/23/2015 Kristin E

Fede was a delight to work with throughout our wedding planning process. He agreed to meet us in a location that was convenient for us and showed us his work (which is excellent!). Fede has been INCREDIBLY responsive (even after our wedding) which was really important to us...he... Read More was so easy and fun to work with leading up to the wedding and on our wedding day. He made us laugh so much...so posing for pictures outside when it was 30 degrees ended up being fun for me and my husband and our bridal party. You cannot beat his prices for his quality of work....the value is outstanding. I very highly recommend Fede...he and his team were so professional and made our wedding day much less stressful. This was one vendor I never had to worry about and I couldn't be happier that we went with Fede as our photographer!!! Our pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Fede is awesome

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Maria L

Fede's work is amazing. It was raining for most of the day on our wedding day and he put me at ease & said not to worry, all of the pictures will happen. We spent more time in the hotel than originally planned but he was able to produce amazing pictures. As soon as the sun... Read More peaked out, Fede took full advantage and was able to capture extraordinary pictures. He's responsive, timely, funny and really easy to work with. I'm so happy with the way my wedding pictures came out and couldn't have asked for a better photographer. I'm the 3rd person in my group of friends/family who have used Fede and I know when it's my other brother's turn to get married, we'll be using Fede again!!

11/15/14 Wedding

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Jennifer M

Highly recommend without reservation! Very easy to work with. We booked the second photographer, which was a great move. We have only seen previews of the pictures so far, but are blown away! Fede's personality made all of the difference!!

Salamat!

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Iva B

We couldn't be happier with the outcome. Federico and his team really captured the essence of our wedding. Watching the video made us relive the moment. Our friends and family who couldn't be there told us seeing the photos and videos made them feel the emotions and it seemed... Read More they were present that day. Thank you so much and we wish you more success!

Talented, passionate, charismatic… the list goes on!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Francesca H

Like any couple planning their wedding, you’re going to have some difficult decisions to make and a million questions – especially when it comes to selecting a photographer. The most important question you should ask yourself is – what qualities should a good photographer... Read More possess? Experienced, reliable, honest, artistic, easy-going, dedicated, friendly – if you can agree that these are a few of the important traits you are looking for in a photographer, then look no further. My husband and I met with Fede last year to discuss our September 2014 wedding. We knew what we were looking for, and Fede was the perfect match. His personality alone probably would have sold us, but when he showed us some pictures from his previous weddings we were amazed. The talent this man possesses is incredible! We immediately booked with him for our engagement, wedding and trash the dress sessions. Before even seeing our engagement photos, we knew we had made the right decision. Fede made the experience comfortable and fun – especially for a couple who is pretty awkward in front of a camera. When we received our images, we were delighted! Fede captured so many beautiful, candid shots – and we received a ton of compliments from our family and friends. A few weeks before our wedding, we decided we wanted to do a video. Nothing like last minute! I expressed this to Fede, along with my budget, but didn’t have high expectations that it would work out given the timing. You can go ahead and add miracle-worker to that list of traits! Fede was able to work out the details and save us a lifetime of regret! On the day of our wedding, Fede was once again nothing short of amazing. His sense of humor really added joy to our day, and his patience with our unruly bridal party was most appreciated. His assistant and videographer were also such a pleasure to work with – they are just as dedicated and passionate and really make an excellent team. As they say, your wedding day goes by so fast. For us, it all seems like a blur. I am confident that when we receive our photos and video, however, Fede and his team will have captured every special moment – allowing us to relive them over and over. Thank you, Fede, for your kindness , humor and friendship over the past year. We look forward to working with you again soon! For the couples out there planning your wedding: save yourself the headache and choose Fede for your photography needs. It will be the best and easiest decision you’ve made so far.

Fede Photography is awesome!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 holly s

Never Missed a Moment

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Danielle G

My husband and I sat down with many different photographers and did a lot of research trying to find someone that could take amazing photographs without consuming our entire budget. Fede was that photographer. We are so grateful to Fede and his crew for never missing a moment at... Read More our July 27th wedding. We love all of our photographs and have received so many compliments from our relatives and friends. Our video came out beautiful too, we couldn't be happier! We can't wait to start putting together our album. We know it's going to be a work of art!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 George H

It took me a long time of researching but we were fortunate to find Fede. Our wedding pictures were great. We had a lot of compliments of how great the pictures came out. He is very easy to work with and is just a great guy. He was affordable and produced high quality pictures.... Read More I highly recommend FedePhotography.

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Vanessa K

If you are looking for a photographer for your event then look no more!!! FedePhotography was so professional yet fun. Federico and his assistant knew exactly what we wanted and knew exactly what my husband and I wanted, and they really delivered!! Our pictures are absolutely... Read More beautiful!!!!!! My new husband and I totally recommend you go with them too if you are still looking for a photographer for your special day!!!

So in love!

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Jessica N

Fede and his team were the best choice we could have made. From start to finish he was responsive, funny and put us right at ease. We did our engagement shoot first and had a blast with him! His team and photobooth were a complete hit at the wedding and everyone commented on how... Read More well they got shots without getting in the way of all the fun! Call him, you WILL NOT be disappointed!

Captured Memories!

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Bonnie

We had a great time working with Federico. Our pictures turned out beautifully and have been used in at least one blog for weddings already. Federico was on time with his assistant and managed to make a very nervous bride feel relaxed and confident! We came out with over 1300... Read More shots of the day and what was even more amazing was the way Federico worked the room taking pictures and not interrupting the flow of the day at all. His work is seamless. I love my pictures and am so happy I chose to work with Fedephotography.

Fantastic Fede!

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Ryan H

We found Fede after weeks of online searching and after considering at least 20 other photographers' portfolios. Again and again, we kept coming back to his site. There was something special about his work: it seemed stylish, effortless, personal. He has a real knack for... Read More capturing the most intimate and most fleeting moments. When my partner and I met him in person for an interview, we connected with him right away. We were looking for someone who was going to feel not just comfortable, but excited to photograph and affirm a same-sex wedding. Fede was so warm and friendly, we took to him immediately. He was also really generous with his time and energy, giving us an amazing deal on our photo package. We didn't need to meet with any of our other top photographer candidates after sitting down with him, we were sold! Throughout the planning process, he was always quick to respond to emails and phone calls, and in general made the entire process very simple and enjoyable. Then, when our wedding came around, he and his assistants were just perfect. We had a long photo shoot with him walking around in Greenwich Village, and he kept having great ideas for awesome shots. We exchanged vows in Central Park and headed over to Jersey City for an evening reception, and Fede was just great throughout the entire time. All of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed his personality. He has a real talent for getting people smiling and laughing, without being unprofessional. It's super easy to feel relaxed around him. The pictures he captured for us were exactly what we hoped they'd be: surprising, intimate, emotional moments, beautifully composed and immaculately edited, a perfect record of our special day. And, amazingly enough, he got them back to us in under a month. We give him our highest recommendation.

Fantastic Fede!