Felthousen's Florist & Greenhouses

Wedding Day Flowers

1537 Van Antwerp Rd., Schenectady, NY

Gorgeous Flowers!

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Alison C

We are so happy we chose to work with Felthousen's for our wedding! They were very responsive and easy to work with. My bouquet and all of the bridesmaids' bouquets were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I had envisioned. They also were great about working within my budget and still giving us beautiful flowers! We ended up filling mason jars and antique milk bottles with hydrangeas and baby's breath and set them on top of vintage books for our centerpieces. They looked beautiful! Day-of they actually arrived early and set up everything how we'd asked for. At the last minute, they were also able to work in the pearls my grandmother used on her wedding day into my bouquet which meant so much to me! If you're looking for gorgeous flowers and a great team, look no further. Thank you!!

winter wedding

Reviewed on 2/05/2015 Kristen J

Felthousen was so easy to work with. They understood my vision and provided beautiful flowers at a GREAT price!

Gorgeous flowers!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Christa S

We had a wonderful experience with Felthousen's for our wedding flowers. After an unfortunate experience with an initial vendor, we contacted Felthousen's and we were relieved to be very warmly received. We came in knowing what we were looking for and we worked with Michaela, who was great. She helped us create exactly what we wanted and worked with us to stay within our budget. The process was easy and carefree for us and we are very grateful! We allowed our guests to take the flowers home with them after the reception and there were none leftover... It was obvious that our guests loved the arrangements as much as we did!

Amazing flowers!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 Stefanie R

We absolutely loved our wedding flowers!! Jess was so easy to work with, always updated us and asked questions about what we wanted. The flowers were very reasonably priced for the amount we got. Jess worked very hard to match the vases and holders to our wedding theme, down to the burlap and lace around the bouquets and into the corsages! They were just breathtaking and exactly what we envisioned! The quality is amazing - we still have them displayed around the house and they look as if they were picked yesterday! They were a pleasure to work with and I would definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone! Thank you so much for helping make our wedding perfect!!

Excellent

Reviewed on 6/28/2014 Amanda L

I loved all of my flowers! I sent in my ideas got the best price in town and everything was perfect!

Perfection

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Jeannine T

Working with Michaela was so much fun. She is absolutely adorable and made me feel at ease. Plus this vendor's price point is PERFECT. The delivery and service day of was outstanding. I was so happy I chose them as my florist. My flowers were gorgeous and everything that I wanted. No unwanted surprises. Perfect 10.

Beautiful flowers at a great price

Reviewed on 4/26/2014 Cybil

I highly recommend Felthousen's Florist for their quality and value. During my initial meeting, I was able to provide a budget and vision and the representative put together a sample that met every request. I was very impressed with their flexibility. My flowers were absolutely beautiful.

Unbelievably wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/17/2013 Andrea

I met with Gail at Felthousen's not believing I could afford any florals. She took her time with me, listened to my ideas (and budget), and put together my dream bouquet right before my eyes on that first meeting day. Amazing! Cant tell you how many compliments I continue to get on my flowers. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Amazing Experience... Start to Finish!

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Jerrica H

We had an amazing experience with Felthousen's for our wedding flowers. I loved working with Gail from start to finish on our wedding. She really listened to my ideas and stuck to our budget without sacrificing anything. The flowers came out beautifully, we still receive so many compliments on them! Felthousen's were professional to work with from the start and did such an excellent job!

Beautiful job!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Sarah V

Felthousen's did a great job for our wedding. I wanted roses and dahlias with a mix of seasonal flowers and Felthousen's exceeded my expectations. My bouquet was absolutely beautiful and the bridesmaids bouquets were also gorgeous. Everyone loved our centerpieces and for the price we paid for everything we were really happy with how it turned out. Thanks again!!

Flowers were gorgeous

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Sarah K

I would recommend Felthousen's to ANYONE!! They came in WAY under budget. Our flowers were just ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!!! AND they came with special vases. They were just absolutely beautiful!!!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Kendra K

Felthousen's did a fantastic job with the flowers for my wedding. I met with Mark and gave him some pictures from a few bridal magazines and said "This is what I like, can you make something like this in my budget?" He took my "vision" and ran with it. He stayed within my budget and went above and beyond my expectations. I received tons of compliments about the centerpieces and the bouquets from my guests. They were also flexible. Less than a week before the wedding my mother in law decided that she wanted to surprise me with some wreaths for the doors on the church and extra arrangements on the guest book/escort card table- and they made it happen. The best part was Felthousen's was cheaper (by 25%) than all the other florists I met with. Do yourself a favor and skip shopping around- go straight to Felthousen's Florist.

Amazing centerpieces

Reviewed on 2/22/2012 Kimberly C

We had all of our flowers done by Felthousen's. I was an out of town bride so only was able to meet with Mark a few times. Wow, did they ever exceed my expectations. The table centerpieces and cocktail hour arrangements were AWESOME! We had tulips, some low centerpieces submerged in water and some taller arrangements in these beautiful vases. The price was MORE than reasonable for everything provided. The bouquets for myself and the bridesmaids were perfect colors, all the flowers were in good condition and I can't begin to tell you how many compliments we got on them. I would highly recommend Felthousen's for all your wedding flower needs!

great great great

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Erin R

I went in with only one thing I knew about flowers... the color. The bouquet and pieces we unbelievably gorgeous! It was so easy working with Mary Lou, she is experienced and obliviously knows exactly what shes doing when it comes to flowers. You get a lot of bang for your buck!

Outstanding

Reviewed on 10/09/2011 Amanda R

Mark was so easy to work with and truly delivered! He listened to what I liked and made great recommendations based on his experience. He created a sample centerpiece for me and showed me the exact type of flowers he would be using in my bouquet – it was great to have a preview! The centerpieces, arrangements at the church, and all of our bouquets were so beautiful. Not to mention the price was reasonable and the service was outstanding. I loved my flowers so much, my husband will be purchasing matching flowers for our anniversary next year. Thank you Felthousen’s!

TO Felthousen's Florist & Greenhouses