Fireseed Catering

Ballroom, Barn, Garden

Food + Catering, Planning

6051 S Coles Rd, Langley, WA (360) 321-4748

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Brianna B

We cannot say enough about Fireseed! Dave is the most amazing communicator - we would literally get responses to our email questions within five minutes most of the time, setting a VERY high bar for our other vendors! Although we didn't meet Dawn until the rehearsal which had me... Read More a little bit worried initially, she had everything ready to go and organized beyond belief. We did not have a wedding planner or day of coordinator and, if you use this venue, not having either is fine because their team is so amazing! Their flexibility and willingness to make your day what you want is incredible. We have had multiple guests comment on how the food at our wedding was the best wedding food they have ever had, so that is another perk of using Fireseed. Their entire team was very professional and we were quite impressed with their serving staff. We would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 David E

We had such a great experience at Fireseed! They were extremely responsive and helpful, and the venue is beautiful. The food was also delicious, and they were really accommodating to all our preferences. We can't recommend the venue, catering, and Dave & Dawn enough!!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Molly E

Impeccable, stunning, seamless, perfect are just a few words to describe our dream of a wedding at fireseed last weekend. We had guests constantly coming up to us saying it was one of the best weddings they had been to. People complimented the food, the beauty of the venue, and... Read More the seamless transitions from ceremony, to cocktail hour, to dinner, to dancing. Dawns coordination was flawless and she was so tuned in to me throughout the entire evening. Dave worked tirelessly on a high end menu for my vegan husband (no easy feat!) and was always so quick to respond to my questions and requests. Fireseed is an absolute dream and I would highly recommend it to anyone. I can not stress how utterly perfect the day was and how easy and enjoyable they made the wedding experience for us as the bride and groom and for our guests! They took care of everything. Thank you Dawn and Dave.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Molly G

I absolutely cannot find the words to more highly recommend Fireseed Catering! Dave and Dawn Noble have hands-down the best operation in Washington State for beautiful, rustic, Northwest wedding ceremonies and receptions. We felt welcomed from the moment we first set foot on the... Read More property, to our visits even after our wedding. With sprawling grounds, tall evergreens everywhere, an immaculately maintained garden, a boardwalk onto a private lake, a permanent game area, and lots of room for guests to explore, we couldn't compare any other venue to Fireseed after we visited. The reception hall is also incredible with room for dinner and dancing, a beautiful bar area, as well as getting-ready suites for both the bride and groom. They have a stellar kitchen, wait staff, and bartenders, and they'll work with you to create a one-of-a-kind menu for your special day. This was important to us as we had some specific menu items that they made just for us - including all of our desserts and our wedding cake! They handle all of the rentals, set up and tear down of the tables, chairs, linens, and serve ware, which was a huge help. All we had to do was decorate the day before the wedding! What's more is that they devote an entire week to each event, so there's no worrying about stepping on the toes of events that might be scheduled the day before or after yours. We were able to visit the venue in the days leading up to the wedding, decorate, and hold our rehearsal there, and then even come back the morning after the wedding to finish cleaning up. You truly feel special, unique, and cared for by Dave and Dawn. Dave was available to us constantly for our drop-in visits, to a quick question about the menu, and he helped us create the perfect meal to serve to our guests. Dawn also acts not only as the pastry chef, but also as your wedding rehearsal expert and day-of coordinator to help the event move along on schedule. This was immensely helpful for helping keep us all organized during both the ceremony and reception. I cannot speak more highly of this venue -- they're simply amazing! If you're looking for a beautiful, natural setting for your wedding, with tons of support along the way, Dave and Dawn Noble at Fireseed is the place to go! I would get married there 100 times again - everything went so smoothly and perfectly thanks to all of their hard work. Thank you, Fireseed!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Megan H

I literally do not have enough good things to say about Dave and Dawn at Fireseed Catering. The venue is beyond amazing. The grounds are so incredibly gorgeous, with all of the flowers, the gardens, and the lake. They have everything there to ensure your guests have a good time,... Read More including an outdoor bar, a playground for kids, and an area for lawn games. There's seating everywhere. It's just so so pretty. Dave was so amazing during the whole planning process. He's so knowledgeable and helpful. He was so communicative (it never took him long to respond to an email). On the day of the wedding Dawn really ran the show. She was on top of everything. I don't know what I would have done without her. She was amazing. I didn't have to worry about a thing, cuz she took care of it. Even the staff was kind, sweet, and so much fun. They were also on top of everything. So many of my guests complimented the staff and the venue after the wedding. They said every time they needed a drink or something it seemed like they'd turn around there one of the staff members would be with one already ready for them. It meant so much to me that my guests had such a good time. And the food!!! Oh my gosh! It was so delicious!!! We did the salmon and the beef with the dessert assortment, and it was amazing. So many compliments from our guests on the food as well. You just couldn't get a better venue. This place is everything you could possibly want in a wedding venue. Book them. Book them now. You won't regret it. My wedding day was perfect and I owe it all to Dave and Dawn.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Caitlan S

I cannot be more pleasured and thankful for having Fireseed Catering. They made our wedding the most beautiful, elegantly simple, smooth, and delicious day. From the beginning, Dave was so calm, helpful, and efficient in helping us create our dream wedding. The menu, rentals,... Read More and structure to the wedding was all taken care of by Dave and his wife, Dawn. He and Dawn were so quick to respond to any email I had. Dave's food was absolutely amazing and Dawn's baking was just as spectacular. Dawn also took the reigns in coordinating the day before and of. She was so calm, caring, and clear about what needed to be done to have everything run smoothly! In addition to those two being amazing, their staff was also the best, I loved everyone that helped with the day! We are so grateful. It is/ was worth EVERY penny.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Lisa S

If you're getting married in the Pacific Northwest, there is no better place than Fireseed. Whidbey Island is the perfect weekend retreat for you and your guests. On the island you'll find Fireseed, which is quiet and idyllic. You can hold your ceremony on a gorgeous lawn... Read More surrounded by tall evergreens, lush gardens and a lake as your backdrop, or keep it indoors in the beautifully renovated barn. Two bars, one wood slab outdoors and one indoors, make getting drinks easy throughout the event. There are also indoor and outdoor sound systems already installed, saving you from renting A/V equipment. From A to Z the owners of Fireseed, Dave and Dawn, will treat you like you are their only client. They make the entire planning process easy and effortless so you can focus on the big picture---they manage the catering, rentals and day-of coordination for you, and offer expert advice about vendors, logistics and every other aspect of your event. We did not hire a wedding planner, so Dave and Dawn answered hundreds of questions from me, always responding to my emails and phone calls within minutes. I don't know how they do it! The day of our wedding I was completely at ease knowing Dave and Dawn had every detail taken care of. And if all of this isn't enough to sell you, the food is the highlight of the whole experience. The vegetables are grown onsite, and everything is homemade, gourmet and presented beautifully. I am still receiving compliments from my guests about how delicious the food was, and how flawless the day went. This venue wins my highest praises in every single category!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Emily L

An unbelievably beautiful and perfect place for a wedding! The owners are amazing and so helpful and easy going. So many people at the wedding told me they had never even seen a venue like it and couldn't get over how beautiful it was. The owners do all of the food and oh my... Read More goodness it was DELICIOUS! Everything about Fireseed is amazing. They blew us away!

Stunning Northwest Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Chloe P

From start to finish our experience getting married at Fireseed Estate on Whidbey Island was wonderful. Proprietors Dave and Dawn are as hands-on as you need, in our case we did not have a wedding planner and they provided tremendous guidance and insight throughout our year... Read More of planning. They ensured that all logistics were prepared for and executed seamlessly and flagged any details we may have overlooked. By managing food preparation and rentals they make the day manageable without being remotely cookie-cutter, a rare balance when it comes to wedding venues. The property itself could not be more gorgeous. A true Northwest estate, it offers an on-site organic garden, striking flower beds, poplar trees and a lake in the background. A stunning backdrop for guests and photography! Friends and family are still raving about the food, all seasonally selected and prepared in their on-site kitchen, there is no dry chicken or well done steak here. Their buttermilk fried chicken is the best my husband and I have ever tasted. Prompt on email or phone and 100% dialed-in on site, it is clear Dave and Dawn are experts at what they do and I could not recommend them as a team and Fireseed as a venue more wholeheartedly. It was the perfect day, morning showers and all.