Fireseed Catering

Ballroom, Barn, Garden

Food + Catering, Planning

6051 S Coles Rd, Langley, WA (360) 321-4748

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Megan H

I literally do not have enough good things to say about Dave and Dawn at Fireseed Catering. The venue is beyond amazing. The grounds are so incredibly gorgeous, with all of the flowers, the gardens, and the lake. They have everything there to ensure your guests have a good time,... Read More including an outdoor bar, a playground for kids, and an area for lawn games. There's seating everywhere. It's just so so pretty. Dave was so amazing during the whole planning process. He's so knowledgeable and helpful. He was so communicative (it never took him long to respond to an email). On the day of the wedding Dawn really ran the show. She was on top of everything. I don't know what I would have done without her. She was amazing. I didn't have to worry about a thing, cuz she took care of it. Even the staff was kind, sweet, and so much fun. They were also on top of everything. So many of my guests complimented the staff and the venue after the wedding. They said every time they needed a drink or something it seemed like they'd turn around there one of the staff members would be with one already ready for them. It meant so much to me that my guests had such a good time. And the food!!! Oh my gosh! It was so delicious!!! We did the salmon and the beef with the dessert assortment, and it was amazing. So many compliments from our guests on the food as well. You just couldn't get a better venue. This place is everything you could possibly want in a wedding venue. Book them. Book them now. You won't regret it. My wedding day was perfect and I owe it all to Dave and Dawn.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Caitlan S

I cannot be more pleasured and thankful for having Fireseed Catering. They made our wedding the most beautiful, elegantly simple, smooth, and delicious day. From the beginning, Dave was so calm, helpful, and efficient in helping us create our dream wedding. The menu, rentals,... Read More and structure to the wedding was all taken care of by Dave and his wife, Dawn. He and Dawn were so quick to respond to any email I had. Dave's food was absolutely amazing and Dawn's baking was just as spectacular. Dawn also took the reigns in coordinating the day before and of. She was so calm, caring, and clear about what needed to be done to have everything run smoothly! In addition to those two being amazing, their staff was also the best, I loved everyone that helped with the day! We are so grateful. It is/ was worth EVERY penny.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Lisa S

If you're getting married in the Pacific Northwest, there is no better place than Fireseed. Whidbey Island is the perfect weekend retreat for you and your guests. On the island you'll find Fireseed, which is quiet and idyllic. You can hold your ceremony on a gorgeous lawn... Read More surrounded by tall evergreens, lush gardens and a lake as your backdrop, or keep it indoors in the beautifully renovated barn. Two bars, one wood slab outdoors and one indoors, make getting drinks easy throughout the event. There are also indoor and outdoor sound systems already installed, saving you from renting A/V equipment. From A to Z the owners of Fireseed, Dave and Dawn, will treat you like you are their only client. They make the entire planning process easy and effortless so you can focus on the big picture---they manage the catering, rentals and day-of coordination for you, and offer expert advice about vendors, logistics and every other aspect of your event. We did not hire a wedding planner, so Dave and Dawn answered hundreds of questions from me, always responding to my emails and phone calls within minutes. I don't know how they do it! The day of our wedding I was completely at ease knowing Dave and Dawn had every detail taken care of. And if all of this isn't enough to sell you, the food is the highlight of the whole experience. The vegetables are grown onsite, and everything is homemade, gourmet and presented beautifully. I am still receiving compliments from my guests about how delicious the food was, and how flawless the day went. This venue wins my highest praises in every single category!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Emily L

An unbelievably beautiful and perfect place for a wedding! The owners are amazing and so helpful and easy going. So many people at the wedding told me they had never even seen a venue like it and couldn't get over how beautiful it was. The owners do all of the food and oh my... Read More goodness it was DELICIOUS! Everything about Fireseed is amazing. They blew us away!

Stunning Northwest Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Chloe P

From start to finish our experience getting married at Fireseed Estate on Whidbey Island was wonderful. Proprietors Dave and Dawn are as hands-on as you need, in our case we did not have a wedding planner and they provided tremendous guidance and insight throughout our year... Read More of planning. They ensured that all logistics were prepared for and executed seamlessly and flagged any details we may have overlooked. By managing food preparation and rentals they make the day manageable without being remotely cookie-cutter, a rare balance when it comes to wedding venues. The property itself could not be more gorgeous. A true Northwest estate, it offers an on-site organic garden, striking flower beds, poplar trees and a lake in the background. A stunning backdrop for guests and photography! Friends and family are still raving about the food, all seasonally selected and prepared in their on-site kitchen, there is no dry chicken or well done steak here. Their buttermilk fried chicken is the best my husband and I have ever tasted. Prompt on email or phone and 100% dialed-in on site, it is clear Dave and Dawn are experts at what they do and I could not recommend them as a team and Fireseed as a venue more wholeheartedly. It was the perfect day, morning showers and all.