Fireseed Catering

Ballroom, Barn, Garden

Food + Catering, Planning

6051 S Coles Rd, Langley, WA (360) 321-4748

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Lisa S

If you're getting married in the Pacific Northwest, there is no better place than Fireseed. Whidbey Island is the perfect weekend retreat for you and your guests. On the island you'll find Fireseed, which is quiet and idyllic. You can hold your ceremony on a gorgeous lawn... Read More surrounded by tall evergreens, lush gardens and a lake as your backdrop, or keep it indoors in the beautifully renovated barn. Two bars, one wood slab outdoors and one indoors, make getting drinks easy throughout the event. There are also indoor and outdoor sound systems already installed, saving you from renting A/V equipment. From A to Z the owners of Fireseed, Dave and Dawn, will treat you like you are their only client. They make the entire planning process easy and effortless so you can focus on the big picture---they manage the catering, rentals and day-of coordination for you, and offer expert advice about vendors, logistics and every other aspect of your event. We did not hire a wedding planner, so Dave and Dawn answered hundreds of questions from me, always responding to my emails and phone calls within minutes. I don't know how they do it! The day of our wedding I was completely at ease knowing Dave and Dawn had every detail taken care of. And if all of this isn't enough to sell you, the food is the highlight of the whole experience. The vegetables are grown onsite, and everything is homemade, gourmet and presented beautifully. I am still receiving compliments from my guests about how delicious the food was, and how flawless the day went. This venue wins my highest praises in every single category!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Emily L

An unbelievably beautiful and perfect place for a wedding! The owners are amazing and so helpful and easy going. So many people at the wedding told me they had never even seen a venue like it and couldn't get over how beautiful it was. The owners do all of the food and oh my... Read More goodness it was DELICIOUS! Everything about Fireseed is amazing. They blew us away!

Stunning Northwest Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Chloe P

From start to finish our experience getting married at Fireseed Estate on Whidbey Island was wonderful. Proprietors Dave and Dawn are as hands-on as you need, in our case we did not have a wedding planner and they provided tremendous guidance and insight throughout our year... Read More of planning. They ensured that all logistics were prepared for and executed seamlessly and flagged any details we may have overlooked. By managing food preparation and rentals they make the day manageable without being remotely cookie-cutter, a rare balance when it comes to wedding venues. The property itself could not be more gorgeous. A true Northwest estate, it offers an on-site organic garden, striking flower beds, poplar trees and a lake in the background. A stunning backdrop for guests and photography! Friends and family are still raving about the food, all seasonally selected and prepared in their on-site kitchen, there is no dry chicken or well done steak here. Their buttermilk fried chicken is the best my husband and I have ever tasted. Prompt on email or phone and 100% dialed-in on site, it is clear Dave and Dawn are experts at what they do and I could not recommend them as a team and Fireseed as a venue more wholeheartedly. It was the perfect day, morning showers and all.

Start a Conversation!