Book Your Wedding with Fleur de Lis Event Center

A BALLROOM IN MANDEVILLE, LA

The Fleur de Lis Event Center sits along the Northshore of Louisiana’s Lake Pontchartrain and is easily accessible from all of the Northshore cities, as well as Baton Rouge and New Orleans. The Fleur de Lis Event Center in Mandeville, Louisiana has won many awards for its architecture inspired by the New Orleans French Quarter. This venue has been showcased on TLC's "Four Weddings." Offering exceptional decor and a traditional Louisiana menu, the Fleur de Lis Event Center hosts weddings for any number of guests. The venue has four distinctive event spaces housed within two ballrooms.

Pontchartrain Ballroom. A breathtaking staircase awaits guests as they pass through the foyer into the Pontchartrain Ballroom. French Quarter-styled black columns support the ballroom's large balcony. Besides the brick columns and gas lanterns, the true star of the Pontchartrain Ballroom is its famous starry sky ceiling. In addition, couples appreciate the New Orleans-themed courtyard with its sparkling fountain that flows in a serene pond. This room is quite versatile and hosts guests from 100 to 500 or more.

Jazz Ballroom. Decorated in a French Jazz theme, the Jazz Ballroom is a courtyard that features two indoor water fountains with fiber optic underwater lighting and a curved corner bar with a brick top. This ballroom holds 50 to 300 people. Guests can also be seated downstairs where there is seating for 150. For larger weddings, guests can also be seated upstairs along the three-sided balcony overlooking the dance floor.

The Fleur de Lis Event Center's staff has a combined 30 years of experience in the wedding and event industry. The owner is Disney trained and has been named as an Ambassador for The Knot. The Fleur De Lis Event Center offers multiple in-house services such as a photographer, a cake baker, a videographer and even a wedding dress designer. Couples also receive a list of the venue's handpicked wedding professionals that span a myriad of service areas. Each couple is assigned a dedicated wedding planner to help in navigating the entire wedding process.

All catering is provided on-site and consists of traditional Louisiana favorites and a few tried-and-true choices from around the world. Unlike many other event venues, the Fleur de Lis Event Center's staff continues to pass around hors d’oeuvres throughout the entire event. The buffet tables are also opened and staffed throughout the event, with a separate station for soups such as corn and crab bisque or turtle soup. This helps alleviate long lines at the buffet table and guests can choose when to eat. The buffet choices include shrimp roban pasta, florentine ravioli and Cajun jambalaya. Additional specialty stations can include herb-encrusted pork loin or prime rib carving stations. Other stations serve crawfish and grits or island gumbo in martini glasses.

The Knot awarded the Fleur De Lis Event Center with the Best Wedding Venues award in 2013, 2014 and 2015. In addition, the center was also awarded The Knot's Best of Weddings Hall of Fame award. The Fleur de Lis Event Center also offers financing for to-be-weds via Promise Financial.

Setting the standard for special events

Come celebrate at a New Orleans Area Wedding Venue on the Northshore – Mandeville area with French Quarter décor and outdoor courtyard weddings. We provide the highest level of service so that your Wedding will be the event of your dreams and you can relax and enjoy your Special Day!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Garden, Loft, Mansion + Estate, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

1645 N Causeway Blvd., Mandeville, LA (985) 626-9118

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Tonya S

My groom and I were so pleased with our wedding at Fleur de Lis center that we had to send the following letter to them, which we'd like to share with everyone....best night ever, truly... Read More amazing! November 6, 2017 To Chad Bordelon, Kendra Cutrer, and staff at Fleur De Lis Center: We just returned from our honeymoon at DisneyWorld and had an amazing time, but not as amazing as the time we had at our wedding. Since the time we left the event center, I have been saying that I have to write a love letter to all of you because I don’t think there has ever been a time that I felt so special, and I know my husband feels the same way. After a year and a half of planning, stress, and excitement, we showed up on our wedding day nervous and hoping everything would go well. I know that you all do this for a living and sometimes have more than one event in a day, but we felt as if we were the most important to you on our day. On top of that, we are most appreciative that you made our guests feel that way. I’m not sure where to start… from the personal greetings, the timeline, the friendliness to our vendors, the help in the bridal suite, the food, the personal attention to the parents….words cannot express. I apologize because I do not remember the name of the young lady that helped me out during the reception, but she followed me around with a heavy and very important item (my makeup bag ) throughout the night so that I could reapply my lip gloss. Every time I asked for it, she was so polite that I wanted to have her sit down and join me for a drink! Mrs. Kendra, a personal thank you to you also, for helping me through the planning by always answering my e-mails promptly and especially for saying yes every time I asked if I could add or change something to the ceremony or reception! You are truly good at what you do and made the entire wedding party feel comfortable during the rehearsal and the ceremony. You were also there throughout the night making sure everything went smoothly and we appreciate you so much! We thought we had a zipper and belt crisis in the bridal suite, but you and your staff fixed both of them right away. To Mr. Chad, we have received several compliments on the words spoken during the ceremony. You also made us feel more comfortable as we stood there and said our vows in front of everyone. The personal attention and detail throughout the night meant the world to us and we are very appreciative of you! A special shout out goes to that awesome photo booth frame. I could have taken pictures all night, but there was a line to get in front of it most of the night! Again, we thank you all for everything you did to make our night special and will recommend anyone looking for a special place to have a special night to the Fleur De Lis Center. You have our permission to post this letter for all to see because we mean every word! We love you guys!!! Sincerely, Chris and Tonya Smyczynski Est. 10/27/17

2017-11-09T17:51:27 Response from the vendor

Wow that we so sweet, we are so happy you guys had a great time. -Chad

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Brittany G

We had our wedding here on a Friday night in November. Everything was perfect! Our guests raved about the food, the ambience, and the music. The courtyard looked beautiful with all the lights and the reception area was set up so pretty. Our DJ was "on point".. as one of my... Read More friends said! Chad and Kembra made sure everything ran smoothly and really did make us feel like a king and a queen for the night. I can't imagine a better time! The Fleur de Lis Event Center's pricing is very reasonable compared to most other vendors in the area. I know they offer the most and although I may be biased.. I think they are the best!

2017-12-09T11:21:45 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the review, and I'm so happy you felt the way we want you to feel. Like a King and Queen!!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Wendy M

This venue was recommended to me by a friend from high school. She raved about the good food, great communication beforehand, and attention to detail. I'm not a totally picky person, but I can get pretty anxious about wanting to control everything and "run the show." From the... Read More beginning, Chad and the event center staff were very communicative in the process of quotes, contracts, and booking. We were able to have a wonderful wedding at a completely reasonable price, which is nearly impossible in the area. All-inclusive is the way to go! Did not have to worry about a thing. The only extras we had to pay for were cake, photographer, flowers, and smaller things that we wanted like guestbook. The day-of wedding staff was AMAZING. I do not give compliments lightly. I grew up in theatre and they were like the most perfect stage managers any cast or director could ask for. I did not have to worry about a THING. Even the things that I forgot, I just asked if they could do (like I decided not to change for my send-off because I was having too much fun), and they did it with the most efficiency and grace. I cannot say enough good things about them for day-of coordination. Planning a wedding was still stressful (obviously), but there were so few things I had to worry about before because of their comprehensive bridal packet. During, I literally felt like my most trusted companions were taking care of everything with the same care I would give. The food was incredible. Guests were raving about the food and drinks. We requested steak and different sides, and I can honestly say it was one of the best meals of my life. Then, they packed up the leftovers for us and we got to enjoy them all over again the next day! The owner has Disney event training, and it truly shows. They have weddings down to a formula without everyone feeling like they followed a formula. Our wedding felt unique and our own. We're very grateful to the owner and staff.

2017-11-13T11:37:19 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review. I feel so great and can't wait to share this with our staff. Reviews like this really drive us to always do our best. And thanks for the Disney comment, you are correct Disney training is our secret sauce!! -Chad

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Courtney A

We got married December 9, 2017 and had our reception at the Fleur de Lis Event Center. It was nothing short of perfect! Our coordinator Anna got my vision in a matter of minutes and helped move our night along in an efficient manner without making us feel like we were rushed.... Read More The owner Chad made himself available for several meetings to answer all of our questions throughout the entire process. He also made a highlight video of our night and had it to us as we were leaving the reception! All of my guests raved about the food as well! I can't recommend this venue enough!

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Kristen M

I want to thank y'all for everything. Everything was absolutely perfect! I couldn't have chosen a better venue. The staff was amazing , they took great care of us from the moment we got there. There was not a single thing I would change.

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Sarah B

I'm writing this review based on my experience visiting the venue. Due to my experience, I chose to go with a different option. Fleur de Lis was the first venue we visited. We had other plans for the afternoon that were postponed because the tour took two hours. My fiancé's... Read More father (who is terminally ill with cancer) is deathly allergic to crawfish. Upon mentioning it, the girl snickered and said, "or he could just not like it. My nephew does that." We aren't serving alcohol at our reception because my fiancé will be a deacon at our church in Houston (I'm from Madisonville and moved to Houston for my job). They took a few hundred off our price. That was it. To make matters more irritating, we would have to change the time of our ceremony at my home church to fit their timing. Everything at Fleur de Lis was extremely commercialized. I went with a venue that does more than formal events. They were the only venue that refused to do a soft hold because someone else could drop money upfront and have a deposit on the date. No thanks. Also, we inquired about parking, and they expect your guests to park in nearby lots since another event will probably happen the same night as yours (but "you won't know"). If you want a cheesy version of New Orleans that's overdone, go for it. Also, the owner turned us off with bragging nonstop about their events. It's one thing to have pride in your business; it's another to bore potential customers to tears because you have a story for everything.

2017-12-30T20:31:38 Response from the vendor

Hello Sarah, this is Jared, your tour guide at the Fleur de Lis and Assistant General Manager. First, I'd like to congratulate you on finding your perfect venue for you and your fiance. All we want is for brides and grooms to have their perfect... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Brylee G

We could not have chosen a better venue! We did very little planning, they handled most of everything, and it all came out perfectly! All of our guests were amazed by the food, service, and how beautiful the ceremony was. Chad, Jared, Anna, and Ann Marie were extraordinary, and... Read More we loved them! Our day was everything I could have ever dreamed of, and cannot express how truly amazing everything and everyone was!

2017-12-03T19:34:29 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much it was great working with you guys, I will be sure to share you review with the staff. Nothing make them happier than reviews like this. -Chad

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Janee' C

We cannot say enough great things about The Fleur De Lis Event Center!! Kendra was our day of coordinator & was seriously superwoman.. could not have done it without her!! She literally thought of everythingggg. Chad & the entire staff are great, and we are still getting... Read More compliments on the food, and our music! Lol. Jared was a great DJ & we had so much fun! 3 people came up to me asking for the playlist that we gave our DJ, but we had to let them know it was all him!! We didn't stress about a single thing the day of our wedding, and we can't say thanks enough! Thank you for keeping a drink in our hands, and our parents hands, the entire night! & for such an awesome wedding!! Love, Adam & Janee' Chopin <3

2017-11-20T15:35:44 Response from the vendor

Wow thanks so much, I can't wait to share this with our staff. You guys were such a pleasure to work with, congrats again!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Tanya TJ L

Love this place! As a vendor, we all have places we truly look forward to working and Fleur de Lis in one of our favorites. The staff is always on point. Professional and yet personable and oh so helpful. The Pontchartrain Ballroom is very grandiose and beautiful. And I... Read More love the Jazz Ballroom. It's got a great intimate feeling to it. And those ceiling inset lights! OMG! Love that feature so much. If you're looking for a beautiful venue a truly professional staff, look no further.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Katy C

The staff were amazingly attentive, the venue was gorgeous and the whole experience was perfect.

2017-07-14T09:14:42 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the review, and we are so happy all went great. -Chad

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Amanda W

I have no complaints only praise for this venue! Anna was amazing to work with! And everyone else there were amazing to work with! All my guest raved about the food and how wonderful it was! My guest had nothing but good things to say about their experience here! My parents... Read More loved everything about the venue! We were able to enjoy our day and the venue took care of everything! They waited on my parents and my husband's parents which they loved! DJ did an amazing job with the music! Chad does a great job with everything and was great to talk to! If I had any question I could ask the staff and they helped me out! My parents liked it so much I don't think my three younger sister's have a choice where their reception is! :)

2017-07-14T09:13:43 Response from the vendor

We are so happy all went great, it was such a pleasure working with you. -Chad

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Ashleigh E

I could not have asked for a more perfect day!!!!! Everything was beautiful, Kendra and Chad were phenomenal. The service was great!!! Food was delicious. They were so respectful of everyone and knew how to handle anything that came their way. I would recommend Fleur de lis... Read More event center to everyone I talk to.

2017-07-14T09:16:16 Response from the vendor

We are so pleased all went great. I will be sure to let Kendra know as well. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. -Chad

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Leila J

My wedding was a huge hit in the Jazz room. Everyone raved about the food and the layout of the venue. The staff was very organized and exceeded my expectations. Very happy bride!

2017-05-10T13:16:38 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the review, it was our pleasure working with you guys.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Jamie M

We had our annual Keller Williams Awards Banquet at the Fleur de lis event center March 17th 2017. This was are first time holding it here, but definitely not our last! Matter of fact, the event was so perfect & so beautiful that we have already booked next years' date, and plan... Read More on having other events there this year too! Food was great, staff was very friendly and helpful, and venue is stunning! A+++++

2017-07-14T09:18:40 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the review it was a pleasure working with you guys. -Chad

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Kelley A

Absolutely amazing! Everything was perfect; food was delicious, staff was organized, venue was gorgeous, and all the servers catered to our every want. I can't say enough good things about the staff. Kendra was so incredibly helpful with the planning and day of, she's amazing at... Read More her job and truly went above and beyond to make my day perfect. Chad was outstanding throughout the whole process, he was so nice and easy to work with and really set my mind at ease during all the craziness of planning a wedding. My guests keep saying that was the best wedding they've ever been to. So glad I chose the Fleur de Lis, my special night was truly magical!

2017-02-13T16:39:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review. It was our pleasure working with you. Keep in touch!! -Chad

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Mariah L

We had our wedding in December & even though it rained on our special day, Fleur De Lis made our night very magical! It is a very beautiful venue! Food was amazing! I still have family & friends talking about our wedding & how great the food was! I could go on & on but i will... Read More make this short. I thank Chad, Kendra, & the rest of the crew for a special night!

2017-01-23T18:17:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review, it was our pleasure working with you.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Melissa M

I got married at The Fleur De Lis Event Center on December 2, 2016. To say that this venue was everything I ever dreamed of would be an understatement! Mr. Chad has the absolute best venue in Louisiana. They have the experience and the well trained staff to make the biggest day... Read More in a girl's life perfect. The food is amazing, the venue is absolutely gorgeous, the DJ was amazing, and AnneMarie, my bridal coordinator, went above and beyond to make sure I felt like a star. I would recommend The Fleur De Lis event center to anyone that is getting married or having any sort of event. I can guarantee Mr. Chad and his staff will meet every expectation. My husband and I couldn't have been more pleased. AnneMarie made sure my parents and in laws had everything they needed, and I cannot thank her enough. The DJ found all of my requested songs for my ceremony. This meant so much to me. All the stress I was under just before the wedding I forgot to send in the cd with all the music I had chosen. This proves my point about this venue. If you want to a venue that will cause zero stress, this is the place. If you forget something or want something special, the staff will make it happen. A truly magical, beautiful, and most importantly STRESS FREE wedding. Isn't that what every girl wants? Thank you so much Fleur De Lis staff, your hard work and kindness made TJ and my night amazing.

2017-01-23T18:20:16 Response from the vendor

Thanks for such kind words, it makes us all feel so great when brides dreams come true. Thank you for allowing us to have been apart of your big day. -Chad

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Richard S

Fantastic. My wife and I attended a wedding on 01/07/2017. When we walked in the decorations were perfect. Beautiful. The D J played great wedding music. The food was fit for a king. The staff was very friendly and asked us if there was anything we needed. No one on the staff... Read More was on the cell phone. Today that in itself is amazing. The even had two clowns there to face paint the children and make the balloon animals. The clowns did a wonderful job. GREAT idea. We will tell everyone we know where to go the absolute best.

2017-01-10T10:13:28 Response from the vendor

Thanks we are so glad you enjoyed yourself. Thanks again for taking the time to write this very kind review.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 JoVanna H

I have 0 complaints. Anna was an amazing coordinator. Thank you so much. The venue was gorgeous. It was very elegant. I literally dropped off the favors and some decor items and the Fleur de Lis team placed everything perfectly. Our guests raved about the food and the overall... Read More Ambiance. Chad did everything he could to optimize the night. He even provided a photographer after our photographers schedule time ended. It was literally the best night ever. I cannot thank them enough for such an amazing day.

2017-01-03T18:17:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Words like yours drive us, thanks again for trusting us with your bid day!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Francesca R

I couldn't have asked for a better reception venue or team of professionals to work with. Chad and Kendra were always there to answer my questions or offer advice when I needed it and they were so accommodating to all of our needs. We had 375 people at our wedding and there was... Read More plenty of space for everyone in the Ponchartrain Ballroom, and nobody ever had to wait for drinks since they opened the upstairs bar. The food was AMAZING and I am still getting complements almost 3 weeks later. They just made an event that is notoriously stressful as stress-free as it could be for me. I knew everything was being taken care of, and my drink never went dry thanks to our personal attendants! They packed up to-go food and cake for us in our send-off limo which was so perfect for later in the night. They literally think of everything and I can't thank them enough!!! Highly recommend this venue.

2017-01-03T18:19:09 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure working with you guys. Thanks for letting us be a part of your big day!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Kristyn H

Our wedding was everything we hoped it would be! I have received so many compliments on how beautiful it was. The staff was so amazing and accommodating. I would highly recommend Fleur de Lis Event Center for any event.

2017-01-03T18:19:43 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Karling R

Our guests raved about the venue and the service. I planned my wedding from half way across the country, and they made it easy. Everything is well coordinated and planned.

2017-01-03T18:20:09 Response from the vendor

It would our pleasure working with you.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Lindsey G

FDL made my wedding literally a fairytale. From the planning leading up to the day, getting there at 9A to get ready, to the ceremony, and then the reception everything was perfect and organized in every detail. I have heard tons of brides stress over the details of their... Read More wedding. I never had to with FDL. Our guest raved about the food and how fun our wedding was. My vision of a perfect day came to life and I have FDL to thank.

2016-10-19T18:11:39 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review, it was our pleasure working with you.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Danielle S

My husband and I had our reception here on September 16 and loved every minute of it! From the second I walked into FDL at 10AM to begin getting ready, I was treated like a QUEEN. Chad and his staff go out of their way to make it all happen perfectly! Can't thank them enough for... Read More making our dream wedding come true!

2016-10-14T16:32:41 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much and congrats again.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 James D

Our wedding here on May 28th was absolutely wonderful. Everything was taken care of and perfect and my wife and I have received nothing but compliments.

2017-07-14T09:21:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review. -Chad

Chad Bordelon

Chad Bordelon is a business developer, engineer, general contractor, ordained minister, public speaker, and founder of the award winning Fleur de Lis Event Center, one of the country’s leading venues, just outside of New Orleans. Chad has been extensively trained by “The Walt Disney Company,” the world’s leader in customer service and serves as the venue ambassador for “The Knot, the #1 trusted authority on all things weddings.” Chad uses his unique experiences to inform the direction of The Knot products, programs, and services, along with speaking at educational workshops and webinars.