Book Your Wedding with Fleur de Lis Event Center

A BALLROOM IN MANDEVILLE, LA

The Fleur de Lis Event Center sits along the Northshore of Louisiana’s Lake Pontchartrain and is easily accessible from all of the Northshore cities, as well as Baton Rouge and New Orleans. The Fleur de Lis Event Center in Mandeville, Louisiana has won many awards for its architecture inspired by the New Orleans French Quarter. This venue has been showcased on TLC's "Four Weddings." Offering exceptional decor and a traditional Louisiana menu, the Fleur de Lis Event Center hosts weddings for any number of guests. The venue has four distinctive event spaces housed within two ballrooms.

Pontchartrain Ballroom. A breathtaking staircase awaits guests as they pass through the foyer into the Pontchartrain Ballroom. French Quarter-styled black columns support the ballroom's large balcony. Besides the brick columns and gas lanterns, the true star of the Pontchartrain Ballroom is its famous starry sky ceiling. In addition, couples appreciate the New Orleans-themed courtyard with its sparkling fountain that flows in a serene pond. This room is quite versatile and hosts guests from 100 to 500 or more.

Jazz Ballroom. Decorated in a French Jazz theme, the Jazz Ballroom is a courtyard that features two indoor water fountains with fiber optic underwater lighting and a curved corner bar with a brick top. This ballroom holds 50 to 300 people. Guests can also be seated downstairs where there is seating for 150. For larger weddings, guests can also be seated upstairs along the three-sided balcony overlooking the dance floor.

The Fleur de Lis Event Center's staff has a combined 30 years of experience in the wedding and event industry. The owner is Disney trained and has been named as an Ambassador for The Knot. The Fleur De Lis Event Center offers multiple in-house services such as a photographer, a cake baker, a videographer and even a wedding dress designer. Couples also receive a list of the venue's handpicked wedding professionals that span a myriad of service areas. Each couple is assigned a dedicated wedding planner to help in navigating the entire wedding process.

All catering is provided on-site and consists of traditional Louisiana favorites and a few tried-and-true choices from around the world. Unlike many other event venues, the Fleur de Lis Event Center's staff continues to pass around hors d’oeuvres throughout the entire event. The buffet tables are also opened and staffed throughout the event, with a separate station for soups such as corn and crab bisque or turtle soup. This helps alleviate long lines at the buffet table and guests can choose when to eat. The buffet choices include shrimp roban pasta, florentine ravioli and Cajun jambalaya. Additional specialty stations can include herb-encrusted pork loin or prime rib carving stations. Other stations serve crawfish and grits or island gumbo in martini glasses.

The Knot awarded the Fleur De Lis Event Center with the Best Wedding Venues award in 2013, 2014 and 2015. In addition, the center was also awarded The Knot's Best of Weddings Hall of Fame award. The Fleur de Lis Event Center also offers financing for to-be-weds via Promise Financial.

Setting the standard for special events

Come celebrate at a New Orleans Area Wedding Venue on the Northshore – Mandeville area with French Quarter décor and outdoor courtyard weddings. We provide the highest level of service so that your Wedding will be the event of your dreams and you can relax and enjoy your Special Day!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Garden, Estate, Loft, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

1645 N Causeway Blvd., Mandeville, LA (985) 626-9118

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Amanda W

I have no complaints only praise for this venue! Anna was amazing to work with! And everyone else there were amazing to work with! All my guest raved about the food and how wonderful it was! My guest had nothing but good things to say about their experience here! My parents... Read More loved everything about the venue! We were able to enjoy our day and the venue took care of everything! They waited on my parents and my husband's parents which they loved! DJ did an amazing job with the music! Chad does a great job with everything and was great to talk to! If I had any question I could ask the staff and they helped me out! My parents liked it so much I don't think my three younger sister's have a choice where their reception is! :)

2017-07-14T09:13:43 Response from the vendor

We are so happy all went great, it was such a pleasure working with you. -Chad

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Melissa M

I got married at The Fleur De Lis Event Center on December 2, 2016. To say that this venue was everything I ever dreamed of would be an understatement! Mr. Chad has the absolute best venue in Louisiana. They have the experience and the well trained staff to make the biggest day... Read More in a girl's life perfect. The food is amazing, the venue is absolutely gorgeous, the DJ was amazing, and AnneMarie, my bridal coordinator, went above and beyond to make sure I felt like a star. I would recommend The Fleur De Lis event center to anyone that is getting married or having any sort of event. I can guarantee Mr. Chad and his staff will meet every expectation. My husband and I couldn't have been more pleased. AnneMarie made sure my parents and in laws had everything they needed, and I cannot thank her enough. The DJ found all of my requested songs for my ceremony. This meant so much to me. All the stress I was under just before the wedding I forgot to send in the cd with all the music I had chosen. This proves my point about this venue. If you want to a venue that will cause zero stress, this is the place. If you forget something or want something special, the staff will make it happen. A truly magical, beautiful, and most importantly STRESS FREE wedding. Isn't that what every girl wants? Thank you so much Fleur De Lis staff, your hard work and kindness made TJ and my night amazing.

2017-01-23T18:20:16 Response from the vendor

Thanks for such kind words, it makes us all feel so great when brides dreams come true. Thank you for allowing us to have been apart of your big day. -Chad

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Tanya TJ L

Love this place! As a vendor, we all have places we truly look forward to working and Fleur de Lis in one of our favorites. The staff is always on point. Professional and yet personable and oh so helpful. The Pontchartrain Ballroom is very grandiose and beautiful. And I... Read More love the Jazz Ballroom. It's got a great intimate feeling to it. And those ceiling inset lights! OMG! Love that feature so much. If you're looking for a beautiful venue a truly professional staff, look no further.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Katy C

The staff were amazingly attentive, the venue was gorgeous and the whole experience was perfect.

2017-07-14T09:14:42 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the review, and we are so happy all went great. -Chad

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Ashleigh E

I could not have asked for a more perfect day!!!!! Everything was beautiful, Kendra and Chad were phenomenal. The service was great!!! Food was delicious. They were so respectful of everyone and knew how to handle anything that came their way. I would recommend Fleur de lis... Read More event center to everyone I talk to.

2017-07-14T09:16:16 Response from the vendor

We are so pleased all went great. I will be sure to let Kendra know as well. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. -Chad

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Leila J

My wedding was a huge hit in the Jazz room. Everyone raved about the food and the layout of the venue. The staff was very organized and exceeded my expectations. Very happy bride!

2017-05-10T13:16:38 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the review, it was our pleasure working with you guys.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Jamie M

We had our annual Keller Williams Awards Banquet at the Fleur de lis event center March 17th 2017. This was are first time holding it here, but definitely not our last! Matter of fact, the event was so perfect & so beautiful that we have already booked next years' date, and plan... Read More on having other events there this year too! Food was great, staff was very friendly and helpful, and venue is stunning! A+++++

2017-07-14T09:18:40 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the review it was a pleasure working with you guys. -Chad

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Kelley A

Absolutely amazing! Everything was perfect; food was delicious, staff was organized, venue was gorgeous, and all the servers catered to our every want. I can't say enough good things about the staff. Kendra was so incredibly helpful with the planning and day of, she's amazing at... Read More her job and truly went above and beyond to make my day perfect. Chad was outstanding throughout the whole process, he was so nice and easy to work with and really set my mind at ease during all the craziness of planning a wedding. My guests keep saying that was the best wedding they've ever been to. So glad I chose the Fleur de Lis, my special night was truly magical!

2017-02-13T16:39:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review. It was our pleasure working with you. Keep in touch!! -Chad

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Mariah L

We had our wedding in December & even though it rained on our special day, Fleur De Lis made our night very magical! It is a very beautiful venue! Food was amazing! I still have family & friends talking about our wedding & how great the food was! I could go on & on but i will... Read More make this short. I thank Chad, Kendra, & the rest of the crew for a special night!

2017-01-23T18:17:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review, it was our pleasure working with you.

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Richard S

Fantastic. My wife and I attended a wedding on 01/07/2017. When we walked in the decorations were perfect. Beautiful. The D J played great wedding music. The food was fit for a king. The staff was very friendly and asked us if there was anything we needed. No one on the staff... Read More was on the cell phone. Today that in itself is amazing. The even had two clowns there to face paint the children and make the balloon animals. The clowns did a wonderful job. GREAT idea. We will tell everyone we know where to go the absolute best.

2017-01-10T10:13:28 Response from the vendor

Thanks we are so glad you enjoyed yourself. Thanks again for taking the time to write this very kind review.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 JoVanna H

I have 0 complaints. Anna was an amazing coordinator. Thank you so much. The venue was gorgeous. It was very elegant. I literally dropped off the favors and some decor items and the Fleur de Lis team placed everything perfectly. Our guests raved about the food and the overall... Read More Ambiance. Chad did everything he could to optimize the night. He even provided a photographer after our photographers schedule time ended. It was literally the best night ever. I cannot thank them enough for such an amazing day.

2017-01-03T18:17:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Words like yours drive us, thanks again for trusting us with your bid day!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Francesca R

I couldn't have asked for a better reception venue or team of professionals to work with. Chad and Kendra were always there to answer my questions or offer advice when I needed it and they were so accommodating to all of our needs. We had 375 people at our wedding and there was... Read More plenty of space for everyone in the Ponchartrain Ballroom, and nobody ever had to wait for drinks since they opened the upstairs bar. The food was AMAZING and I am still getting complements almost 3 weeks later. They just made an event that is notoriously stressful as stress-free as it could be for me. I knew everything was being taken care of, and my drink never went dry thanks to our personal attendants! They packed up to-go food and cake for us in our send-off limo which was so perfect for later in the night. They literally think of everything and I can't thank them enough!!! Highly recommend this venue.

2017-01-03T18:19:09 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure working with you guys. Thanks for letting us be a part of your big day!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Kristyn H

Our wedding was everything we hoped it would be! I have received so many compliments on how beautiful it was. The staff was so amazing and accommodating. I would highly recommend Fleur de Lis Event Center for any event.

2017-01-03T18:19:43 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Karling R

Our guests raved about the venue and the service. I planned my wedding from half way across the country, and they made it easy. Everything is well coordinated and planned.

2017-01-03T18:20:09 Response from the vendor

It would our pleasure working with you.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Lindsey G

FDL made my wedding literally a fairytale. From the planning leading up to the day, getting there at 9A to get ready, to the ceremony, and then the reception everything was perfect and organized in every detail. I have heard tons of brides stress over the details of their... Read More wedding. I never had to with FDL. Our guest raved about the food and how fun our wedding was. My vision of a perfect day came to life and I have FDL to thank.

2016-10-19T18:11:39 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review, it was our pleasure working with you.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Danielle S

My husband and I had our reception here on September 16 and loved every minute of it! From the second I walked into FDL at 10AM to begin getting ready, I was treated like a QUEEN. Chad and his staff go out of their way to make it all happen perfectly! Can't thank them enough for... Read More making our dream wedding come true!

2016-10-14T16:32:41 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much and congrats again.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 James D

Our wedding here on May 28th was absolutely wonderful. Everything was taken care of and perfect and my wife and I have received nothing but compliments.

2017-07-14T09:21:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review. -Chad

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Ranata H

My husband and I were married at Fleur de lis last Saturday in the courtyard with a reception following in the Jazz Ballroom. It was more than what I could have ever imagined. The staff was wonderful and did not miss a beat. My guests are still talking about it. They say it was... Read More worth the drive from New Orleans and other states. Everyone loved the food and thought the venue was absolutely beautiful. Thank you to Chad, Kendra and the entire staff for making our day so magical. I would definitely have another event here. And I recommend this affordable and elegant venue to anyone!

2016-06-18T21:10:56 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure to be part of your big day congratulations again.

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Mallory K

My wedding was held at the Fleur de Lis center on 4/1/16! I cannot say enough great things about this place! Everything was absolutely perfect. They guided us every step of the way and were very good about making sure that we were taken care of as well as our guests! The food... Read More was delicious, drinks were great and the music was awesome! I've already considered having one our wedding anniversary parties here! It was that much fun! We also had our rehearsal dinner there which was very nice! I would highly recommend using the Fleur De Lis Event Center for any event!

2016-04-13T13:37:01 Response from the vendor

Thanks for taking the time to leave this very kind review and we would love to see you back soon for an Anniversary party. Thanks again for trusting us with your big day!! Chad Bordelon

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Brandi D

I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else! Our wedding was beyond perfect, all thanks to Chad and his staff! They went above and beyond for everyone. I never had to worry about anything the entire night, everything was so perfect! And also, I can't tell you how many... Read More compliments we got on how amazibg the food was! Thank you all so much for everything, y'all truly are the best!!

2016-02-09T11:36:26 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure working with you. Good Luck in the future!

Reviewed on 12/19/2015

My wedding day 11/29/15 was a day that I will always remember thanks to the Fleur de Lis Event Center!! From the beginning to the end the food, and service was great. Chad and his staff were very helpful from the first day we did a tour of the venue. If you are looking for a... Read More great place to make incredible memories and work with some great people for your special event or day, look no further than the Fleur de Lis !!!!! Thank you for making our day special!

2016-02-09T11:37:03 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure working with you.

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Lisa M

November 14, 2015 was one of the best days of my life, and the fleur de lis event center played a big part in it. Chad, Kendra and the rest of the staff were absolutely amazing!! From day one when we walked through the doors for our tour we knew this was were we would get... Read More married!!! Kendra was always there for me to a million questions. Not only did they treat us like royals, but they included our son in that special treatment....from catering to his picking eating to never letting him go without something to drink. He told everyone he was treated like a king, and he loved it!!! I will always recommend the fleur de lis event center to anyone who is looking to have an event!! Thank you Chad, Kendra, and the rest of the staff for going above and beyond for our special day!! I promise we'll be back to have another party in the future!! 😀 Lisa McCarthy Bersuder

2016-02-09T11:34:50 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure working with you.

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Heidi W

Fleur de lis exceeded our expectations in every way possible. The venue, food, music, drinks and staff were AMAZING!! Very professional and attentive. My daughter will remember Nov 28th with great fondness. This is an exceptional venue. Nicole Sage

2015-11-29T21:44:17 Response from the vendor

So happy all went great, it was our pleasure working with you guys!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Autumn C

I cannot say enough great things about the Fleur De Lis Event Center. They truly made our wedding a magical event. As the bride, I was afraid that I'd be a bridezilla, but I never felt stress or anxiety about the details. I knew that the Fleur de Lis event center would take... Read More care of everything. And they did. Our night was beautiful and fun! The staff was amazing, and attentive to our needs. The guests felt pampered. Thank you Chad and crew! I'd choose Fleur de Lis again and again.

2015-11-24T10:20:11 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much I'm so excited that everything went awesome.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Mary Beth S

We got married at Fleur de Lis this past weekend, and everything was absolutely PERFECT. Not only is the venue absolutely gorgeous, but the staff.... WOW. They are all so amazing, and they do anything and everything to make sure the entire night runs smoothly and efficiently.... Read More The night couldn't have been any better, and I highly recommend this staff and their venue!

2015-10-07T10:20:10 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure serving you on your big day, thanks for trusting us to host you wedding! Chad

Chad Bordelon

Chad Bordelon is a business developer, engineer, general contractor, ordained minister, public speaker, and founder of the award winning Fleur de Lis Event Center, one of the country’s leading venues, just outside of New Orleans. Chad has been extensively trained by “The Walt Disney Company,” the world’s leader in customer service and serves as the venue ambassador for “The Knot, the #1 trusted authority on all things weddings.” Chad uses his unique experiences to inform the direction of The Knot products, programs, and services, along with speaking at educational workshops and webinars.