Setting the standard for special events

Come celebrate at a New Orleans Area Wedding Venue on the Northshore – Mandeville area with French Quarter décor and outdoor courtyard weddings. We provide the highest level of service so that your Wedding will be the event of your dreams and you can relax and enjoy your Special Day!

• Outdoor - Covered

Guest Capacity

Backyard, Ballroom, Garden, Loft, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

1645 N Causeway Blvd., Mandeville, LA

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Ashley H

The Best Day of My Life My wedding was on September 26, 2015 and let me just say that it was The Best Day of muy life. Fleur de Lis Event Center made my husband and I's dreams come true. Everything was absolutely PERFECT. From the very beginning of booking all the staff made... Read More me feel like I was the only bride to have a wedding there! The experience was simply amazing. Not only is the food absolutely delicious, the Dj was awesome sending many guest on the dance floor! The atmosphere couldn't of been better, the courtyard where we married was breath taking, and everything about this day was Perfect. Not only did I get to marry The Love of my Life, but I have the perfect memory of my BEAUTIFUL wedding that I get to carry in my heart for the rest of my life. We did not get one complaint from any guest. It was so Awesome. I can't thank Chad, Kendra, Anna & All other staff who participated to make My Wedding Day So perfect- Enough! 1000000000000000000000000% Recommend! We Are so very Thankful and Appreciative!

2015-10-07T10:29:22 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure to work with you on your wedding. I will go to my grave remembering the coolest prayer I think I have ever seen!! I smile and tear up at the same time just thinking about it. You guys are so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Lisa M

November 14, 2015 was one of the best days of my life, and the fleur de lis event center played a big part in it. Chad, Kendra and the rest of the staff were absolutely amazing!! From day one when we walked through the doors for our tour we knew this was were we would get... Read More married!!! Kendra was always there for me to a million questions. Not only did they treat us like royals, but they included our son in that special treatment....from catering to his picking eating to never letting him go without something to drink. He told everyone he was treated like a king, and he loved it!!! I will always recommend the fleur de lis event center to anyone who is looking to have an event!! Thank you Chad, Kendra, and the rest of the staff for going above and beyond for our special day!! I promise we'll be back to have another party in the future!! 😀 Lisa McCarthy Bersuder

2016-02-09T11:34:50 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure working with you.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Theresa S

We live out of state and when our daughter decided she wanted to get married in the New Orleans area we were concerned about how the planning would work. It could not have been easier thanks to Chad and his staff! They are very organized and detail-oriented and genuinely work... Read More hard to give the bride and groom the wedding and reception of their dreams. Chad, Kendra, and the rest of the staff answered all our questions promptly and did everything they could to make the planning process enjoyable for us. The courtyard ceremony was beautiful. While the wedding party, family and guests enjoyed the reception, Chad, Kendra and staff were behind the scenes the entire time, making sure the special dances, cake cutting, bouquet toss, second line, etc. all went as planned. We just enjoyed the party! If you want a beautiful courtyard for your ceremony, a great officiant, efficient bridal coordinator, delicious food and drink, a DJ that will make you want to take your shoes off and dance, photo booth, limo, and a courteous staff that is efficient and there to make your experience enjoyable, you need to check out the Fleur de Lis Event Center!

2015-10-06T11:49:43 Response from the vendor

I was our pleasure working with you guys, we are truly honored when parents trust us (from out of town) with such an important life event as a daughters wedding. We love what we do, thanks for letting us be a part of her big... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 James D

Our wedding here on May 28th was absolutely wonderful. Everything was taken care of and perfect and my wife and I have received nothing but compliments.

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Ranata H

My husband and I were married at Fleur de lis last Saturday in the courtyard with a reception following in the Jazz Ballroom. It was more than what I could have ever imagined. The staff was wonderful and did not miss a beat. My guests are still talking about it. They say it was... Read More worth the drive from New Orleans and other states. Everyone loved the food and thought the venue was absolutely beautiful. Thank you to Chad, Kendra and the entire staff for making our day so magical. I would definitely have another event here. And I recommend this affordable and elegant venue to anyone!

2016-06-18T21:10:56 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure to be part of your big day congratulations again.

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Mallory K

My wedding was held at the Fleur de Lis center on 4/1/16! I cannot say enough great things about this place! Everything was absolutely perfect. They guided us every step of the way and were very good about making sure that we were taken care of as well as our guests! The food... Read More was delicious, drinks were great and the music was awesome! I've already considered having one our wedding anniversary parties here! It was that much fun! We also had our rehearsal dinner there which was very nice! I would highly recommend using the Fleur De Lis Event Center for any event!

2016-04-13T13:37:01 Response from the vendor

Thanks for taking the time to leave this very kind review and we would love to see you back soon for an Anniversary party. Thanks again for trusting us with your big day!! Chad Bordelon

Reviewed on 12/19/2015

My wedding day 11/29/15 was a day that I will always remember thanks to the Fleur de Lis Event Center!! From the beginning to the end the food, and service was great. Chad and his staff were very helpful from the first day we did a tour of the venue. If you are looking for a... Read More great place to make incredible memories and work with some great people for your special event or day, look no further than the Fleur de Lis !!!!! Thank you for making our day special!

2016-02-09T11:37:03 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure working with you.

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Brandi D

I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else! Our wedding was beyond perfect, all thanks to Chad and his staff! They went above and beyond for everyone. I never had to worry about anything the entire night, everything was so perfect! And also, I can't tell you how many... Read More compliments we got on how amazibg the food was! Thank you all so much for everything, y'all truly are the best!!

2016-02-09T11:36:26 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure working with you. Good Luck in the future!

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Heidi W

Fleur de lis exceeded our expectations in every way possible. The venue, food, music, drinks and staff were AMAZING!! Very professional and attentive. My daughter will remember Nov 28th with great fondness. This is an exceptional venue. Nicole Sage

2015-11-29T21:44:17 Response from the vendor

So happy all went great, it was our pleasure working with you guys!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Autumn C

I cannot say enough great things about the Fleur De Lis Event Center. They truly made our wedding a magical event. As the bride, I was afraid that I'd be a bridezilla, but I never felt stress or anxiety about the details. I knew that the Fleur de Lis event center would take... Read More care of everything. And they did. Our night was beautiful and fun! The staff was amazing, and attentive to our needs. The guests felt pampered. Thank you Chad and crew! I'd choose Fleur de Lis again and again.

2015-11-24T10:20:11 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much I'm so excited that everything went awesome.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Mary Beth S

We got married at Fleur de Lis this past weekend, and everything was absolutely PERFECT. Not only is the venue absolutely gorgeous, but the staff.... WOW. They are all so amazing, and they do anything and everything to make sure the entire night runs smoothly and efficiently.... Read More The night couldn't have been any better, and I highly recommend this staff and their venue!

2015-10-07T10:20:10 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure serving you on your big day, thanks for trusting us to host you wedding! Chad

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Keith S

Great people to work with - great venue - we all had a great time. My daughter was very happy with her choice of wedding venue. I highly recommend Fleur De Lis Event Center to anyone looking for wedding/reception venues.

Reviewed on 9/27/2015

September 26, 2015, we had my daughters wedding at the Fleur deLis Event Center and it was amazing, very professional and always ready to answer questions, and help. We're very accommodating staff worked very hard to make it a day to remember all the guest commented on how... Read More beautiful everything was decorated. Thanks Chad and staff Sondra hammer other of the bride

2015-10-06T11:54:27 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure working you guys and I'm glad you liked the Shrimp and grits!!! Chad

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Crysell P

From the very first time we made that journey across the lake, we have been in love with Fleur de lis Event Center! We stayed and chatted so long we made a trip the next evening to check out the restaurant! The food, drinks, service, literally everything was amazing! We knew our... Read More search ended when we found Fleur De Lis! They made everything seem so simple. We planned for an outdoor ceremony, but unfortunately it rained. I was so upset but Kendra and Anna did everything to keep me calm. While we were getting ready in the lovely bridal suite, the sun came out and I knew everything was going to be fine. Kendra gave me a sneak peak of the indoor ceremony set up and it was truly breathtaking! I didnt even mind that the ceremony was indoors! They took care of everything, even things I did not think of (like a speaker for us to listen to music while we got ready in the bridal suite! ). They even helped the groom with assisting his surprise Brass Band for me during the ceremony. Everyone cannot stop raving about how amazing everything was, even some of the not easily impressed people that were in attendance! I know no other venue could have given us this experience! I look forward to finding a reason to come back to celebrate! Thank you!

2015-10-06T11:53:31 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure going through this journey with you guys. I truly feel I found a brother from another mother!!! I will never forget your wedding (the grooms cake was the best!!!! who would have ever known another Louisiana METS fan!!!) Stay in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Samantha H

I have to start with - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Our guests are STILL raving about how wonderful everything was. From the food to the experience to the execution they are absolutely amazed at how perfect everything was. It was great for them, and also perfect for us! The... Read More planning was SO easy, Chad makes the process seamless. Kendra and her team were so wonderful on the millions of questions I had leading up to the day, and they went absolutely above and beyond for us on the day of the wedding. We cannot believe that people can actually get through a wedding with the coordination and experience and care we felt on that day. Thank you for making our day perfect.... Brides - do yourself a favor - book with FDL!!!!!!

2015-10-06T11:45:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such kind remarks, it was our pleasure to host your big day. Chad

Would pick them again hands down!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Samantha H

Fleur de lis was absolutely amazing to work with. We had the ceremony, reception, catering, DJ, and decorations all here. The process was easy and the day of went seamlessly. Kendra was a dream. Thank you SO much for making our day perfect. We had so many compliments on the... Read More venue and every person has said that the food was incredible!

2015-09-22T13:12:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review and I couldn't agree more about Kendra, she's a very valued member of our team.

Best Venue Ever!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Jennifer S

I was not one of those girls who pictured or planned their wedding since they were a little girl so I had no idea really what I wanted. When I stepped foot into the Fleur de Lis event center I knew that I HAD to get married there and that it was the most beautiful place I had... Read More seen! Of course not only did it look amazing but the staff was awesome as well! Chad helped set everything up to make sure I was happy! And all through out the planning I had a planner that I could email or call at any time! So I just knew that on my wedding day that it was going to be amazing! Well they did not prove me wrong! The food, music, and set up were all more that I could have asked for! And to top things off I actually broke out in hives(due to food allergy) and so that none of my family or guest had to leave the party to get me Benadryl they sent one of their staff members to the store for me.... That's what I call first class service! As to say I have nothing but great things to say about the Fleur de Lis and definatley recommend this place to any future brides!

2015-08-12T10:00:04 Response from the vendor

Thanks for taking the time to review us it really means a lot. It was a pleasure working with you.

Couldn't have been better!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Brittney m

My husband and I had the absolute best wedding we could have asked for. The staff were so caring and made you feel like you were the first bride to ever been there. They took care of everything from setting up our center pieces to packing our car with all the gifts at the end of... Read More the night. We had NOTHING to worry about. The venue itself was beautiful. I had an outdoor wedding and it was gorgeous! All my guests raved about how good the food was, and how much variety they had. We loved the open bar and the staff made sure we had a drink in our hand the entire night. They know what they're doing and it shows. Theres nothing i would change. I could continue on but to say it simply: it was magical. Brittney Skal 3/15/14

2015-08-12T09:59:32 Response from the vendor

Thanks for taking the time to review us it really means a lot. Nothing makes our team happier than seeing our goal being reached "Magical"!!!

wedding day

Reviewed on 10/12/2014

As the groom i dont have much to say. I am just thankfull to Chad Bordelon and his entire staff for the beautifull wedding. My bride was so pleased with everyting, she just smiled the whole time.Happy bride happy groom.hahhahaha. Thank.you Fleur.de Lis

2015-08-12T09:57:33 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Michelle H

The Fleur de Lis Center did an amazing job for our reception! Being the bride and having food allergies, I was very concerned with not being able to eat at my reception. They did a great job at catering to my needs! Kendra was our coordinator and I could not believe how... Read More wonderful she was. She was always close by and was very attentive to all of our needs. Chad is lucky to have her ;) I was worried about two receptions going on at once. I never heard the other reception and I felt like we were the only ones there, except for the parking. The other ceremony started before ours and took up all of the parking near the doors, even on our side of the venue. I just wish at least the first few spots were reserved for our elderly guest. The food was amazing. Our guest kept telling us how much they enjoyed the food! It is so nice inside that we did not have to spend too much on decorations! If I could do it all over again, I would have booked them instantly!

2015-08-12T09:57:09 Response from the vendor

Thanks for taking the time to review us it really means a lot. You are right, we are really lucky to have someone as dedicated as Kendra as part of our team.

On my wedding day!!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Kayla L

I love this place.I'm so glad me and my husband pick this place to say I do. I have nothing to say for this place it was amazing. They helped me on my big day they also the most greatest people ever. We never have to wait on anything they was there to help us when we need help.i... Read More love this place for all the new brides place at less go look at the place..

2015-08-12T09:54:52 Response from the vendor

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Heidi H

This was a wonderful venue! From day one everyone was very accommodating and professional. The owner and wedding planner were very detail orientated which I liked and had a packet of information so everything was covered in the planning and for the day of. They responded to... Read More emails and phone calls very promptly and I could go by anytime I wanted. You can use your own vendors or they had great recommendations for vendors in the area. The food was great! Everything was very well planned and organized and I am usually the person that likes to do everything myself and I felt very comfortable leaving it in the hands of their staff and had zero worries on my wedding day!

2015-08-12T09:53:52 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Sheree' H

We had our wedding here on June 6, 2015. I couldn't have been any more pleased with this venue. My bridesmaids and I enjoyed the bridal suite complete with mimosas the morning of (which goes a long way to calm nerves)! The suite was spacious enough for all 7 of us plus two tiny... Read More flower girls. Our ceremony site was beautiful as was the ballroom. I can not say enough about this venue. I recieved a ton of compliments on the venus and the food. I didn't worry about anything that day. I was extremely pleased with what we recieved for the price. You can't go wrong with the Fleur de Lis Event Center!!

2015-07-07T18:04:38 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad everything went great for your big day, thanks for taking the time to provide a review.

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Mike P

Our wedding and reception at Fleur de Lis Event Center was a beautiful day for us both. The food was great, the venue was perfect, the service and attention to detail went above and beyond our expectations. Highly recommend.

2015-07-07T18:03:41 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure, thanks for taking the time to review us.

FDL

Reviewed on 3/22/2015 Grace S

I loved the Fleur de Lis Event Center. From the first time we toured it last year, I knew it was "the one." It was pricey, but it was worth it. Chad and his staff were patient and helpful from start to finish. If I had to do it over again, I'd make the same choice.

2015-03-24T07:52:38 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure working with you, and thank you for the kind review, I think your last line could be the best I have ever heard. Good luck in life and don't be a stranger, you will always our "Bride"!

Fleur de Lis Event Center