Professional Floral Design and Events

Fleurs du Mois has extensive experience with events of all sizes. We handle everything from intimate anniversaries to bar mitzvahs, benefits, and large-scale weddings and banquets. We can guide you through the process to make your event a smashing success they'll be talking about for years to come!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

224 West 35th Street, New York, NY (917) 382-9039

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Julianne V

Al and Jay were FABULOUS!! From the moment I met them I knew they would be great but I was blown away on my wedding day at how fantastic everything looked!! They are a pleasure to work with and are extremely talented at executing exactly what you want while keeping in budget.... Read More I would recommend using this vendor to everyone!!!!!!

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Danielle S

Just had our wedding a few weeks ago. I am so so happy we decided to go with Jay & Al. We first gave the house florist for our venue a shot, however after meeting him and exchanging emails, we found him very unprofessional. Then we found Jay & Al. OMG what a difference! Jay... Read More was super accomodating, answered my emails with professionalism and courtesy. Never once did I feel like a bother. I gave them a broad idea of what we wanted and our budget- and let them take it from there and we couldn't have been happier. I knew after meeting them that we made the right decision and now that our wedding has passed, I can say we 100% made the best decision. They truly went above and beyond. They realize how truly important your wedding day is and never lost sight of that. Their decor was absolutely beautiful. They even added decor that we didn't ask for (sweetheart table, etc.) and it was SO pretty. They were there early setting up and stayed after ceremony to setup the reception as well. I cannot praise them enough. Oh yes - my bouqet - Gorgeous!!! Brides - don't forget about your bouqet at your wedding! I was so upset with myself that I forgot to use the bouqet in photos with my hubby. Obviously so much on my mind that I didn't realize until after! - My wedding was truly beautiful and I can't thank these gents enough. Go with them! You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Debbie P

Absolutely Amazing to work with. I had a destination wedding so I worked strictly with Al and Jay via email prior to our wedding. They were professional, expert and concise. Their advice about the bridal bouquet and flower girls garlands was appreciated and perfect. They... Read More captured my vision precisely. On top of all of this, a 1500 mile snowstorm blanketed the east coast the day before be were to arrive in town be married. They were in constant communication with me. When I finally arrived at the venue, the florals had arrived before me- in spite of weather and traffic delays. Breathtaking. Highly Recommend Fleurs du Mois.

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Francesca B

Jay and Al did such an amazing job with our wedding flowers. They were both always so professional and helpful and really listened to what we wanted. Jay answered my endless emails and even did a venue walk through before the wedding to make sure everything was perfect. I can't... Read More recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Shelby B

Jay and Al from Fleurs du Mois are botanical magicians. There is simply no other way to put it. They came in early and we walked through the venue planning every detail together. They worked with our budget and then built a floral wonderland from our simple requests. We had... Read More a few white birdcages they wrapped vines around, and the simple act of perfect greenery turned a fun idea we had into a pillar of our wedding. They worked beautifully with the venue, were insanely efficient, and cleaned up everything; including storing our 25 cumbersome birdcages. They are a truly amazing horticulture boutique and can transform any venue space into a garden of dreams.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Jonelayne G

Aelson and Jay are amazing and so professional. From the moment we walked through the door for only a quote/consultation, they treated us with respect and listened to our needs. The end result was a room filled with stunning arrangements. All the guest were impressed with the... Read More vibrant hues, fall-themed appropriate. My bouquet was so beautiful...I couldn't stop looking at it! Thank you so much guys for being part of our special day!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Darren H

Exceptionally professional and talented team. Aelson and Jay kept our floral order on track, and delivered big on the big day! Beautiful bouquets and personal flowers. They are very willing to work with your requirements and vision!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Caraline S

Do not even hesitate working with Jay and Al at Fleurs du Mois. THEY ARE AMAZING!! Not only are the prices reasonable and the design incredibly, they are two of the nicest people you could work with. What I loved was through the process they were people I was happy to see on my... Read More wedding day. Al dropping off the flowers brought a smile to my face and Jay was one of the first people I talked to after the ceremony. I am still getting compliments on my flowers. They were everything I wanted and more. There was a flower that they couldn't find and replaced it with an orchid that felt better to me than what I had planned originally.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jacquie S

I found Jay and Al as a referral through my venue (NYAC). For me, flowers were not something I was particularly picky about. With that being said, Jay and Al helped me form the vision of the flowers I always knew I would want at my wedding. They sent me a detailed proposal and... Read More were also willing to work within my budget (which was much appreciated!) The sample they created was stunning, but the flowers the day of the wedding were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. They are such nice and warm guys to deal with and were very responsive to all of my feedback and questions, especially two weeks before the wedding! I absolutely loved working with them and can't wait to work with them again!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Kimberly V

See all these amazing reviews? BELIEVE THEM! Fleur du Mois is one of the best florists in the city, and they did an amazing job on my wedding. First, and most important to me about vendors, is that Al and Jay are kind, and care about executing what the couple wants for their... Read More wedding - not pushing their own agenda. They were seamless in their communication, and I was BLOWN AWAY by how gorgeous the flowers were. It broke my heart to leave these gorgeous arrangements behind as we left on the honeymoon! My coordinator also went on and on about how helpful both Al and his assistant were during installation - they both went above and beyond. I would DEFINITELY book them for another event if I ever need it!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Kristin B

What can be said about these amazing folks that hasn't already been said? Jay and Al were such an important and treasured part of our wedding from the very start. They sat with us for hours to go over what our vision was, and gave us so much advice and guidance. They created the... Read More perfect dream of flowers and decoration for us that our guests still cannot recover from. Their attention to detail is superb, and they are so flexible and so eager to make sure each couple gets what is best for them specifically. Having them around on the actual wedding day was such a treat, and we felt incredibly blessed to have met them. Jay and Al feel more like family than like a vendor. We are eternally grateful and hope to use them in the future for many more family events to come. So much love.

2017-10-12T09:07:20 Response from the vendor

i really love what do, connect with amazing people like you guys thank you so much !!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Sarah M

My florals were absolutely stunning! I cannot say enough about how amazing my experience was. I got married in NYC a couple weeks ago but live in Atlanta. It is super stressful planning a wedding remotely but Al and Jay made it easy and stress free. I had so many compliments on... Read More my flowers and the decor they did for my ceremony and reception. I could not have asked for a better team! Pure perfection

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Rachel L

Al and Jay are a dream to work with! They are so incredibly helpful and so sweet. The flowers for my wedding were so beautiful. I showed them pictures of my inspiration, and they were able to completely replicate it. I even sent them a sign idea I had and just never found the... Read More time to follow through with it... when I showed up at my venue, they had the sign there for me! Guests at my wedding were fighting over who could take the table centerpieces home. Love them!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Sam P

Absolutely amazing! I had some very specific ideas that I wanted, including a large moss/flower wall, and a tight budget to get it all done. I reached out to several other vendors and they each told me I would not be able to have my wall. Not only did Jay and Al deliver... Read More everything on my checklist, the wall was even more beautiful than I could have expected! They were extremely friendly and professional every step of the way and had no problem accommodating any needs, including last minute decoration for my sweetheart table, COMPLIMENTARY. These guys were an absolute dream <3

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Lydia K

Highly recommend!! They were the best vendor I worked with for my wedding. Jay was super responsive, flexible and professional. After I sent them some pictures of the venue and of the flowers I pinterested, they were able to come up with a proposal and they even helped... Read More brainstorm ideas for my ceremony backdrop because I was struggling to figure out what to do with it. Jay and Al made beautiful arrangements for our wedding and the ceremony backdrop turned out amazing – everyone took pictures in front of it after the ceremony and even during the reception.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Stephanie H

I booked Jay and Al as a referral from a close friend, and when I met them in-person, I was instantly comfortable and so happy to be working with them! Not only are they extremely sweet and likeable, but they are super talented and have fantastic taste! They really understood... Read More what I was looking for and were very understanding of my budget (which was refreshing). I didn't have a wedding planner, so having their help throughout the process was wonderful! Plus, I fully trusted that they would make sure everything was done well on the big day! They even let me deliver boxes of vases for the table arrangements directly to their office before the wedding. On the wedding day, the finished product was absolutely gorgeous! I was blown away when I saw how beautiful and PERFECT everything was! They took my "vision" and went above and beyond what I expected! So many people commented on how beautiful the flowers were, and I could not have been happier. It was perfect. I highly recommend booking Fleur du Mois to make your wedding even more special! Thanks guys!:) xo

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Krishna O

We could write a 10 page review about our experience with Jay and Al but we hope that you will read other FDM reviews and then consider this one as a confirmation of everything you may have learned. If you want top notch professionalism and consistent, thoughtful, responsive... Read More communication from a vendor who will work very hard to make a key part of your wedding be all that you want it to be, we strongly encourage you to give FDM your business. Please do it quickly before they are all booked on your date. :-) Our floral arrangements were perfect--we thought so and so did all of our guests. All you have to do is look at the flowers on their site. They speak for themselves as to the tremendously talented fingers that arrange them. We were treated with such kindness and warmth from start to finish--and that treatment truly set Jay and Al far apart from any vendor that we spoke with while trying to find the right business to take care of our flowers on our special day. Thank you so much again for everything FDM! Until next time, Krishna and Christine

2017-09-06T15:45:27 Response from the vendor

was a honor for us working with amazing people like you ,we love you very much you are family now

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 S C

My husband and I got married July 30, 2017. From the start, I had a very clear vision regarding my color palette and flowers. Al and Jay absolutely made this brides dreams come true. When we first met, Al and Jay were professional, comforting and knowledgeable . I told them... Read More exactly what I wanted and our budget. From that day forward Al and I emailed constantly sending ideas and pictures. When the wedding day came and I saw my flowers, I cried in happiness! Each piece was more beautiful than the next, all my wedding party and guests could not stop complimenting the beauty of the arrangements. I would recommend them to anyone who wants professional service and beautiful flowers at their wedding! From the bottom of my heart.....thank you Al & Jay!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Jennifer C

Al and Jay were wonderful to work with for our July 2017 wedding! Being no expert at flowers, I was really hoping for a floral design company that could provide some guidance. At our initial meeting, Jay and Al were not only receptive to our wedding vision, but also volunteered... Read More great ideas to help bring our vision to life . The proposal included an inspiration page, which encompassed the color palate, likely flowers and inspiration bouquets/centerpieces for the wedding. Their package also included a complimentary sample centerpiece for us to review ~2 months before the wedding, as well as complimentary flowers for our cake and sweet heart table -- all were very much appreciated touches! They managed unexpected adjustments the day before and day of the wedding patiently, efficiently and professionally. When I saw the bouquets for the first time, I literally yelped in delight. And the altar arrangement was exactly what I had hoped. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Sharon L

Al and Jay were amazing! Designed beautiful centerpieces and decorations that made for my picture perfect wedding last weekend. Very responsive, absolutely loved working together! I'd recommend them to any bride! Thanks guys! -Sharon Linstein

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Jamilla P

Jay and Al are such treasures to work with. After reading their reviews we were already 100% sure that we were going to use their services for our wedding. After making an appointment and meeting with them in person, we were beyond honored to work with them for our wedding... Read More floral pieces. During our first appointment together, Jay gave us a detailed description of what they can provide and even went above and beyond to make my vision come true with visual examples. They are the only florists I've worked with who were dedicated to bringing my vision to life. On the day of my wedding, after seeing all the bouquets along with my centerpieces I cried tears of joy. They knew exactly what I wanted and exactly what my centerpieces needed. Our guests could not stop talking about how different and perfect the centerpieces were and how well they mesh with the venue! Jay and Al are such great joys to work with. They treat you like family and show extreme dedication to making sure everything is perfect for your special day. I would highly recommend them to everyone I know in need of floral services. To Jay and Al, we appreciate you and love you both so much. Without you, our wedding would not have been the talk of the town. Thanks for everything!!!

2017-07-24T20:39:51 Response from the vendor

the pleasure was our to be a small part of your big day !!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Ilana B

Words can't even begin to express how wonderful Al and Jay are. I knew from our first meeting with them that they had to be a part of our big day. By just showing Al a few pictures on my Pinterest board he fully understood the look I was going for. Throughout the entire process... Read More they were always extremely responsive, offered great ideas, and let me make some changes, all while working within our budget. They even took the time to send me a sneak peak of the flowers the day before the wedding. On the day of the wedding they went above and beyond anything I could have ever imagined. They really paid attention to every little detail and helped make our day absolutely beautiful. The flowers were everything I wanted and more. I highly highly recommend them for your big day!!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Michelle A

Al and Jay were a pleasure to work with. They helped me create the vision that I wanted for my wedding within my budget. I compared against multipe florists and they were able to provide same at a more reasonable prices. The showroom was immaculate and Al and Jay spent a lot... Read More of time going over the tables and decor for the wedding. I was very pleased with their service.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Liza B

I cannot even begin to explain how wonderful and amazing Al & Jay are. From the very first consultation, we immediately felt at ease and I am so happy we decided to go with them after meeting with a lot of NYC florists. Not only did they bring our vision to life, but the floral... Read More arrangements came out more beautiful than the sample ones or what we ever imagined. No matter the budget, Al & Jay will work with you and accommodate requests. They have impeccable taste and their arrangements are creative and tasteful. Everyone raved about the flowers at the wedding! They are extremely professional and responsive and on top of their invoicing game (as a bride who did everything, I really appreciated this!). Out of all the people we hired for the wedding, I never had to worry about FDM and I didn't need to follow up on anything. Not only are they the best florists, but they are just the kindest, nicest people around. They gave me the most beautiful arrangements despite my tight budget and even gave me additional stuff as a surprise gift for my wedding! Their clients' happiness come first for them and they will go above and beyond to make everything work out for everyone. I cannot thank them enough for making our wedding look like a million bucks. Their kindness and generosity will always be remembered and I will always speak highly of them and use them again for any floral needs I may have. Thank you, Jay and Al!

2017-06-16T11:51:57 Response from the vendor

Lisa,Chris thank you to choosing us we see you guys as our family ,was so easy from beginning to end working with you both all the best for guys Al & Jay

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Yulia A

Despite the fact that my now-husband and I knew little about wedding flowers, Fleurs du Mois stepped in and brought the most beautiful floral designs we could have dreamed of. We worked primarily with Jay, who listened carefully to our thoughts and came back with a thorough... Read More inspiration packet for us to react to - narrowing down the choices until we got exactly what we envisioned. Our arch was stunning and the bridal bouquets were the perfect mix of lilac, deep purple and cream - we got multiple guests asking who did our florals! They were responsive throughout the process and were always ready to provide suggestions. FdM make me wish I had more events to order florals for!

Aelson Kacique

About Us Fleurs du Mois is an upscale design/event company founded in 2008 by Aelson Cacique. I grew up in Brasil, the son of a Portuguese mother and half French father. Being in this industry is everything I ever wanted. I have worked for several floral design companies since moving to New York City in 1998. After years of building up my own clientele, I have finally decided to break out on my own. I am very happy to finally offer what I do best...make dreams come true. Fleurs du Mois has extensive experience with events of all sizes. We've handled everything from intimate anniversaries to