Professional Floral Design and Events

Fleurs du Mois has extensive experience with events of all sizes. We handle everything from intimate anniversaries to bar mitzvahs, benefits, and large-scale weddings and banquets. We can guide you through the process to make your event a smashing success they'll be talking about for years to come!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

224 West 35th Street, New York, NY (917) 382-9039
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Jennifer C

Al and Jay were wonderful to work with for our July 2017 wedding! Being no expert at flowers, I was really hoping for a floral design company that could provide some guidance. At our initial meeting, Jay and Al were not only receptive to our wedding vision, but also volunteered... Read More great ideas to help bring our vision to life . The proposal included an inspiration page, which encompassed the color palate, likely flowers and inspiration bouquets/centerpieces for the wedding. Their package also included a complimentary sample centerpiece for us to review ~2 months before the wedding, as well as complimentary flowers for our cake and sweet heart table -- all were very much appreciated touches! They managed unexpected adjustments the day before and day of the wedding patiently, efficiently and professionally. When I saw the bouquets for the first time, I literally yelped in delight. And the altar arrangement was exactly what I had hoped. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Sharon L

Al and Jay were amazing! Designed beautiful centerpieces and decorations that made for my picture perfect wedding last weekend. Very responsive, absolutely loved working together! I'd recommend them to any bride! Thanks guys! -Sharon Linstein

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Jamilla P

Jay and Al are such treasures to work with. After reading their reviews we were already 100% sure that we were going to use their services for our wedding. After making an appointment and meeting with them in person, we were beyond honored to work with them for our wedding... Read More floral pieces. During our first appointment together, Jay gave us a detailed description of what they can provide and even went above and beyond to make my vision come true with visual examples. They are the only florists I've worked with who were dedicated to bringing my vision to life. On the day of my wedding, after seeing all the bouquets along with my centerpieces I cried tears of joy. They knew exactly what I wanted and exactly what my centerpieces needed. Our guests could not stop talking about how different and perfect the centerpieces were and how well they mesh with the venue! Jay and Al are such great joys to work with. They treat you like family and show extreme dedication to making sure everything is perfect for your special day. I would highly recommend them to everyone I know in need of floral services. To Jay and Al, we appreciate you and love you both so much. Without you, our wedding would not have been the talk of the town. Thanks for everything!!!

2017-07-24T20:39:51 Response from the vendor

the pleasure was our to be a small part of your big day !!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Ilana B

Words can't even begin to express how wonderful Al and Jay are. I knew from our first meeting with them that they had to be a part of our big day. By just showing Al a few pictures on my Pinterest board he fully understood the look I was going for. Throughout the entire process... Read More they were always extremely responsive, offered great ideas, and let me make some changes, all while working within our budget. They even took the time to send me a sneak peak of the flowers the day before the wedding. On the day of the wedding they went above and beyond anything I could have ever imagined. They really paid attention to every little detail and helped make our day absolutely beautiful. The flowers were everything I wanted and more. I highly highly recommend them for your big day!!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Michelle A

Al and Jay were a pleasure to work with. They helped me create the vision that I wanted for my wedding within my budget. I compared against multipe florists and they were able to provide same at a more reasonable prices. The showroom was immaculate and Al and Jay spent a lot... Read More of time going over the tables and decor for the wedding. I was very pleased with their service.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Liza B

I cannot even begin to explain how wonderful and amazing Al & Jay are. From the very first consultation, we immediately felt at ease and I am so happy we decided to go with them after meeting with a lot of NYC florists. Not only did they bring our vision to life, but the floral... Read More arrangements came out more beautiful than the sample ones or what we ever imagined. No matter the budget, Al & Jay will work with you and accommodate requests. They have impeccable taste and their arrangements are creative and tasteful. Everyone raved about the flowers at the wedding! They are extremely professional and responsive and on top of their invoicing game (as a bride who did everything, I really appreciated this!). Out of all the people we hired for the wedding, I never had to worry about FDM and I didn't need to follow up on anything. Not only are they the best florists, but they are just the kindest, nicest people around. They gave me the most beautiful arrangements despite my tight budget and even gave me additional stuff as a surprise gift for my wedding! Their clients' happiness come first for them and they will go above and beyond to make everything work out for everyone. I cannot thank them enough for making our wedding look like a million bucks. Their kindness and generosity will always be remembered and I will always speak highly of them and use them again for any floral needs I may have. Thank you, Jay and Al!

2017-06-16T11:51:57 Response from the vendor

Lisa,Chris thank you to choosing us we see you guys as our family ,was so easy from beginning to end working with you both all the best for guys Al & Jay

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Yulia A

Despite the fact that my now-husband and I knew little about wedding flowers, Fleurs du Mois stepped in and brought the most beautiful floral designs we could have dreamed of. We worked primarily with Jay, who listened carefully to our thoughts and came back with a thorough... Read More inspiration packet for us to react to - narrowing down the choices until we got exactly what we envisioned. Our arch was stunning and the bridal bouquets were the perfect mix of lilac, deep purple and cream - we got multiple guests asking who did our florals! They were responsive throughout the process and were always ready to provide suggestions. FdM make me wish I had more events to order florals for!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Korrin R

Al and Jay did flowers for my April wedding at Guastavino's and were beyond amazing. From our very first meeting, Al and Jay have been so creative and and supportive of bringing our vision to life. Not to mention, going the extra mile. They pulled out SO many surprises on the... Read More night of my wedding, it MADE MY NIGHT (besides marry the love of my life, of course). I am in awe of how beautiful and elegant the room was, as were my guests. Jay and Al, THANK YOU for remembering my vision and working within my budget to create my dream wedding. Jay and Al also did they flowers for my bridal shower which were also 5 star. Again they worked on a short timeline and a tight budget and pulled off beautiful and unique centerpieces - all of my guests took them home! It's evident through their amazing work that they love what they do and i can't wait to use them for my next event.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Sabrina F

Jay and Al were amazing to work with for our wedding. One thing that stands out about them is how collaborative they are. After our initial meeting, we went back and forth for a couple of weeks before they even put together a proposal for our wedding. They had me create a... Read More Pinterest board and emailed me with ideas and questions to determine what I was looking for. Other florists I interviewed simply put together a proposal based on one conversation about my vision. The other thing that really stood out about Fleur du Mois is that they did a complimentary centerpiece for us a couple of months before the wedding, which the other florists I looked at charge for. This was so helpful to see a sample of what they were planning, and when there were a couple of things I didn't like Jay and Al helped me determine what I wanted to change. The flowers for our wedding were unbelievably beautiful. I had multiple people tell me they had never seen such gorgeous flowers at a wedding. Jay and Al completely exceeded expectations and I would highly, highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Courtney H

I had the most wonderful experience working with Jay and Al for my wedding. I met and compared multiple florists around NYC. I was not only drawn to Jay and Al for their amazing portfolio of work, but also for the connection that I had with them. They were very caring,... Read More patient, kind and worked with me as I understood different flower types ( I didn't have a clue!) and ultimately nailed down my vision for the wedding. In NYC, you can come across a lot of egos, particularly in this industry. But not with Jay and Al. They were also affordable and offered ideas that worked within my budget. They provide outstanding work with a caring and personal approach.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Jody B

Al & Jay were amazing! They are so professional and always got back to us right away with any questions that we had. Al came to my hotel to deliver my bouquet and was so sweet and calm during the busy day! They were both so wonderful and did a great job staying within our... Read More budget and with any requests that we had. You will be in great hands if you use them am your florist!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017

Al and Jay are the best florists you can find in NYC hands down!! They the utmost professionals and you can tell that they truly care about you and your event. They will give you the best value and best service. They were more than fantastic throughout our entire planning... Read More process and into the day of the wedding. They were always willing to hear my ideas, make changes, offer input, and provide awesome suggestions. They were always quick to answer my messages and accommodate my needs. Al and Jay made me feel so confident that things were going to look beautiful. And they did not disappoint!! The bouquets and arrangements came out exactly how we envisioned them if not better. All the flowers were beyond beautiful! They executed our vision flawlessly and beautifully. It was very obvious that they put in a huge amount of effort to make every little detail just perfect and showed that they truly care. We HIGHLY recommend Al and Jay!! We are so appreciative of everything they did to make our day perfect!

2017-02-22T08:40:33 Response from the vendor

was a pleasure to us and ours team to make a small part of you big day ,was a amazing experience very kind a sweet couple ,we wish you all best thanks for trusting us Al & jay and team

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Rachel K

I highly recommend Fleur du Mois to anyone who is looking to hire the best florist in New York City for their wedding. I have nothing but good things to say about Jay and Al, who were such a delight to work with. Jay and Al were very professional, organized and friendly from... Read More start to finish. Out of all my vendors, I had the best time working with Jay and Al. They took my vision and made my dream wedding come to life. Fleur du Mois transformed our venue into a romantic fairy tale. It was a true collaboration of ideas and every interaction I had with them was so inspiring and fun. What made me feel confident was seeing the genuine enthusiasm Jay and Al had for my wedding. They are truly passionate about what they do and it shines through their work. I am not surprised Fluer du Mois was featured on Good Morning America. They are tremendously talented and poised to become one of the top florists in the country.

2017-02-22T08:46:11 Response from the vendor

working with you guys was so easy from the beginning to end, everything was so beautiful to made your vision come to life, we were a great team working together beautiful family

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Olivier D

Jay and Aelson were amazing. They made a custom bride's bouquet with scenting roses, beautiful peonys and - as we love cactuses - succulents! Gorgeous. The arrangements were elegant and modern. The best!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Mariel G

We cannot say enough good things about working with Jay and Al for our wedding! From our intitial consultation through the day of our event, they were an absolute pleasure to work with and brought our vision to life more beautifully that we could have ever imagined. The process... Read More was very collaborative and executed with expert level professionalism. The end result was spectacular. I highly recommend using them for your wedding or big event - you will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Iyana T

Fleur du Mois was an amazing vendor to work with. I found Jay and Al to be extremely helpful in guiding me through the process of selecting flowers which tied to my wedding theme. Jay and Al communicated with me in a timely fashion and answered all of my questions in a concise... Read More manner. They also provided cost options and made sure that I was comfortable with each step in the process. I highly recommend them as your florist!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Alex M

Jay and Al were absolutely amazing! Their attention to detail is immaculate and their creativity is incredible. All of the floral arrangements for our wedding were stunning and the room looked gorgeous! Every step of the process was seamless and an absolute pleasure. We highly... Read More recommend working with them for your next event.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016

I got married on August 27th in New York. Al and Jay did an amazing job providing flowers to our wedding. They were always professional, knowledgeable and courteous. The centerpieces were beautiful and just what I wanted. They were transparent in their pricing breakdown as well... Read More as what was realistic for my budget. On my wedding day they also surprised me with few extra flower decorations here and there which I didn't expect - this is how much they care about their clients! Amazing service!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Paris L

Jay and Al were FANTASTIC. I could not have asked for a more incredible florist- they were kind, professional, generous with their time and thoughtfulness, and stayed through the ceremony to be sure the reception pieces were set up just so. They were delightful to work with and... Read More we were so pleased that we not only enjoyed their breathtaking artistry, but also their friendship. Highly highly recommended- sensitive to budget all the while creating a magical morning for us. Thank you Fleurs du Mois for our incredible day, you truly went above and beyond and we are SO grateful!!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Kelly J

They have so many beautiful flowers of all kinds and colors here. The wrapping was amazing and the prices were reasonable. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Alix T

Al and Jay at Fleurs du Mois were a PLEASURE to work with. We met with other florists prior to meeting with them and the experience was completely different. They were very fair with their pricing and they really made sure that I was getting exactly what I wanted with my... Read More flowers. Al is so creative and although he has so many ideas, he never pushed me to do anything that wasn't true to my initial vision. I loved the personal nature of working with a smaller company but these two guys could pull off anything! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Janelle S

Picking vendors for your wedding day in NYC is extremely overwhelming. Am I choosing the right one? Am I getting the best price? I'll make it easy for you, PICK FLEURS DU MOIS AS YOUR FLORIST!!!! Jay and Al were my FAVORITE vendors I worked with throughout my wedding planning... Read More process. They provided a level of service that was unmatched by anyone else. I met with them to describe my vision and they really listened! I met with other florists who said they couldn't do what I wanted for my budget, who didn't listen to what I was saying, who were incapable of doing anything but their own vision. I changed my mind a million times and they were so patient with me. They met me at my office to get rhinestones for the bouquets so I didn't have to make an extra stop to their office. They sent me pictures of the flowers as they were delivered the day before my wedding and it was so exciting to see! They even sent me a thank you note afterwards thanking me for being a part of my special day. I love them!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 LINGYI C

We are so glad that we made the decision to work with Al and Jay! Their work was amazing! First, they always respond to emails quickly, which is a great relief during the wedding planning process. Also, Al was super professional and highly detailed in designing process. They... Read More satisfied every demand I have, from the size of the peony to the color. The sample of bouquet was already more than our expectation, and the final centerpieces were even beyond that. They responded to my small adjustments till last days before the wedding. We appreciated their outstanding work and would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Alissa B

Jay and Al did a beyond beautiful job with our wedding! They helped us come up small thoughtful details and were flexible when wanted to add more arrangements last minute. The day turned out stunning. Jay and Al always did a great job communicating without us throughout the... Read More process. They made our flowers a stress free experience!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Valorie I

Our wedding flowers were perfect! Every step of the process was fluid and easy, Jay and Al listened to exactly what I wanted and made my dream reality. I LOVED their personalities, professionalism and creativity! They worked so hard the day of to move flowers up and down 40... Read More floors and were there from the moment I was getting ready to the end of the night. I can't say enough about my great experience!

Aelson Kacique

About Us Fleurs du Mois is an upscale design/event company founded in 2008 by Aelson Cacique. I grew up in Brasil, the son of a Portuguese mother and half French father. Being in this industry is everything I ever wanted. I have worked for several floral design companies since moving to New York City in 1998. After years of building up my own clientele, I have finally decided to break out on my own. I am very happy to finally offer what I do best...make dreams come true. Fleurs du Mois has extensive experience with events of all sizes. We've handled everything from intimate anniversaries to