Professional Floral Design and Events

Fleurs du Mois has extensive experience with events of all sizes. We handle everything from intimate anniversaries to bar mitzvahs, benefits, and large-scale weddings and banquets. We can guide you through the process to make your event a smashing success they'll be talking about for years to come!

Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

224 West 35th Street, New York, NY (917) 382-9039

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Korrin R

Al and Jay did flowers for my April wedding at Guastavino's and were beyond amazing. From our very first meeting, Al and Jay have been so creative and and supportive of bringing our vision to life. Not to mention, going the extra mile. They pulled out SO many surprises on the... Read More night of my wedding, it MADE MY NIGHT (besides marry the love of my life, of course). I am in awe of how beautiful and elegant the room was, as were my guests. Jay and Al, THANK YOU for remembering my vision and working within my budget to create my dream wedding. Jay and Al also did they flowers for my bridal shower which were also 5 star. Again they worked on a short timeline and a tight budget and pulled off beautiful and unique centerpieces - all of my guests took them home! It's evident through their amazing work that they love what they do and i can't wait to use them for my next event.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Sabrina F

Jay and Al were amazing to work with for our wedding. One thing that stands out about them is how collaborative they are. After our initial meeting, we went back and forth for a couple of weeks before they even put together a proposal for our wedding. They had me create a... Read More Pinterest board and emailed me with ideas and questions to determine what I was looking for. Other florists I interviewed simply put together a proposal based on one conversation about my vision. The other thing that really stood out about Fleur du Mois is that they did a complimentary centerpiece for us a couple of months before the wedding, which the other florists I looked at charge for. This was so helpful to see a sample of what they were planning, and when there were a couple of things I didn't like Jay and Al helped me determine what I wanted to change. The flowers for our wedding were unbelievably beautiful. I had multiple people tell me they had never seen such gorgeous flowers at a wedding. Jay and Al completely exceeded expectations and I would highly, highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Courtney H

I had the most wonderful experience working with Jay and Al for my wedding. I met and compared multiple florists around NYC. I was not only drawn to Jay and Al for their amazing portfolio of work, but also for the connection that I had with them. They were very caring,... Read More patient, kind and worked with me as I understood different flower types ( I didn't have a clue!) and ultimately nailed down my vision for the wedding. In NYC, you can come across a lot of egos, particularly in this industry. But not with Jay and Al. They were also affordable and offered ideas that worked within my budget. They provide outstanding work with a caring and personal approach.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Jody B

Al & Jay were amazing! They are so professional and always got back to us right away with any questions that we had. Al came to my hotel to deliver my bouquet and was so sweet and calm during the busy day! They were both so wonderful and did a great job staying within our... Read More budget and with any requests that we had. You will be in great hands if you use them am your florist!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017

Al and Jay are the best florists you can find in NYC hands down!! They the utmost professionals and you can tell that they truly care about you and your event. They will give you the best value and best service. They were more than fantastic throughout our entire planning... Read More process and into the day of the wedding. They were always willing to hear my ideas, make changes, offer input, and provide awesome suggestions. They were always quick to answer my messages and accommodate my needs. Al and Jay made me feel so confident that things were going to look beautiful. And they did not disappoint!! The bouquets and arrangements came out exactly how we envisioned them if not better. All the flowers were beyond beautiful! They executed our vision flawlessly and beautifully. It was very obvious that they put in a huge amount of effort to make every little detail just perfect and showed that they truly care. We HIGHLY recommend Al and Jay!! We are so appreciative of everything they did to make our day perfect!

2017-02-22T08:40:33 Response from the vendor

was a pleasure to us and ours team to make a small part of you big day ,was a amazing experience very kind a sweet couple ,we wish you all best thanks for trusting us Al & jay and team

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Rachel K

I highly recommend Fleur du Mois to anyone who is looking to hire the best florist in New York City for their wedding. I have nothing but good things to say about Jay and Al, who were such a delight to work with. Jay and Al were very professional, organized and friendly from... Read More start to finish. Out of all my vendors, I had the best time working with Jay and Al. They took my vision and made my dream wedding come to life. Fleur du Mois transformed our venue into a romantic fairy tale. It was a true collaboration of ideas and every interaction I had with them was so inspiring and fun. What made me feel confident was seeing the genuine enthusiasm Jay and Al had for my wedding. They are truly passionate about what they do and it shines through their work. I am not surprised Fluer du Mois was featured on Good Morning America. They are tremendously talented and poised to become one of the top florists in the country.

2017-02-22T08:46:11 Response from the vendor

working with you guys was so easy from the beginning to end, everything was so beautiful to made your vision come to life, we were a great team working together beautiful family

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Olivier D

Jay and Aelson were amazing. They made a custom bride's bouquet with scenting roses, beautiful peonys and - as we love cactuses - succulents! Gorgeous. The arrangements were elegant and modern. The best!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Mariel G

We cannot say enough good things about working with Jay and Al for our wedding! From our intitial consultation through the day of our event, they were an absolute pleasure to work with and brought our vision to life more beautifully that we could have ever imagined. The process... Read More was very collaborative and executed with expert level professionalism. The end result was spectacular. I highly recommend using them for your wedding or big event - you will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Iyana T

Fleur du Mois was an amazing vendor to work with. I found Jay and Al to be extremely helpful in guiding me through the process of selecting flowers which tied to my wedding theme. Jay and Al communicated with me in a timely fashion and answered all of my questions in a concise... Read More manner. They also provided cost options and made sure that I was comfortable with each step in the process. I highly recommend them as your florist!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Alex M

Jay and Al were absolutely amazing! Their attention to detail is immaculate and their creativity is incredible. All of the floral arrangements for our wedding were stunning and the room looked gorgeous! Every step of the process was seamless and an absolute pleasure. We highly... Read More recommend working with them for your next event.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016

I got married on August 27th in New York. Al and Jay did an amazing job providing flowers to our wedding. They were always professional, knowledgeable and courteous. The centerpieces were beautiful and just what I wanted. They were transparent in their pricing breakdown as well... Read More as what was realistic for my budget. On my wedding day they also surprised me with few extra flower decorations here and there which I didn't expect - this is how much they care about their clients! Amazing service!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Paris L

Jay and Al were FANTASTIC. I could not have asked for a more incredible florist- they were kind, professional, generous with their time and thoughtfulness, and stayed through the ceremony to be sure the reception pieces were set up just so. They were delightful to work with and... Read More we were so pleased that we not only enjoyed their breathtaking artistry, but also their friendship. Highly highly recommended- sensitive to budget all the while creating a magical morning for us. Thank you Fleurs du Mois for our incredible day, you truly went above and beyond and we are SO grateful!!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Kelly J

They have so many beautiful flowers of all kinds and colors here. The wrapping was amazing and the prices were reasonable. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Alix T

Al and Jay at Fleurs du Mois were a PLEASURE to work with. We met with other florists prior to meeting with them and the experience was completely different. They were very fair with their pricing and they really made sure that I was getting exactly what I wanted with my... Read More flowers. Al is so creative and although he has so many ideas, he never pushed me to do anything that wasn't true to my initial vision. I loved the personal nature of working with a smaller company but these two guys could pull off anything! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Janelle S

Picking vendors for your wedding day in NYC is extremely overwhelming. Am I choosing the right one? Am I getting the best price? I'll make it easy for you, PICK FLEURS DU MOIS AS YOUR FLORIST!!!! Jay and Al were my FAVORITE vendors I worked with throughout my wedding planning... Read More process. They provided a level of service that was unmatched by anyone else. I met with them to describe my vision and they really listened! I met with other florists who said they couldn't do what I wanted for my budget, who didn't listen to what I was saying, who were incapable of doing anything but their own vision. I changed my mind a million times and they were so patient with me. They met me at my office to get rhinestones for the bouquets so I didn't have to make an extra stop to their office. They sent me pictures of the flowers as they were delivered the day before my wedding and it was so exciting to see! They even sent me a thank you note afterwards thanking me for being a part of my special day. I love them!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 LINGYI C

We are so glad that we made the decision to work with Al and Jay! Their work was amazing! First, they always respond to emails quickly, which is a great relief during the wedding planning process. Also, Al was super professional and highly detailed in designing process. They... Read More satisfied every demand I have, from the size of the peony to the color. The sample of bouquet was already more than our expectation, and the final centerpieces were even beyond that. They responded to my small adjustments till last days before the wedding. We appreciated their outstanding work and would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Alissa B

Jay and Al did a beyond beautiful job with our wedding! They helped us come up small thoughtful details and were flexible when wanted to add more arrangements last minute. The day turned out stunning. Jay and Al always did a great job communicating without us throughout the... Read More process. They made our flowers a stress free experience!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Valorie I

Our wedding flowers were perfect! Every step of the process was fluid and easy, Jay and Al listened to exactly what I wanted and made my dream reality. I LOVED their personalities, professionalism and creativity! They worked so hard the day of to move flowers up and down 40... Read More floors and were there from the moment I was getting ready to the end of the night. I can't say enough about my great experience!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Em J

Probably the best vendor and customer experience during our entire wedding planning! So happy we found Fleurs du Mois... our floral arrangements were absolutely gorgeous but it goes beyond that... Al and Jay really go the extra mile to make their customer happy and worry-free... Read More from the first contact until the flower installation. They are outstanding! Thank you again to Al and Jay for all your hard work and professionalism! Emilie & Patrick

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Emily M

Al and Jay were exceptional!!! Ryan and I could not have been happier with our flowers for the big day. We spent several months working with Al on the perfect floral proposal, and he provided wonderful feedback to help create the most perfect arrangements. We were able to meet... Read More with Al and Jay when we went to NYC to visit our reception venue (we are actually from Tennessee), and they were simply wonderful! We wanted to just keep hanging out with them!!! If you are looking for an amazing florist who is easy to work with and will provide beautiful, unique pieces for your special day....look no further. Fleurs du Mois needs to be a part of your event! You will not be disappointed!!! Many thanks, Al and Jay, for your part in making our wedding absolutely beautiful! --Emily and Ryan

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Cheryl R

Choosing Fleurs du Mois to be our wedding florist was one of the best decisions we made. Al and Jay impressed us with both their professionalism and attention to detail. They noted what flowers we liked and gave smart suggestions of their own. Jay was extremely organized and... Read More great with logistics, while Al’s artistry and creativity showed in the bouquets and centerpieces they designed for us. Our ceremony featured a wooden arch on the altar, which they decorated beautifully and made for some incredible photos. Al and Jay are a great team and a pleasure to work with. We will absolutely recommend them to any of our friends in the future!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Andrea B

Amazing!!! Al and Jay are extremely professional in every sense. From the first contact we had with them until after our weeding reception ended, they kept up incredible service and provided over-expectations deliverance. The venue and ceremony set up was so beautifully and... Read More thoughtfully done and we cannot be happier with our experience working with them. Al is a creative genius and they were both so flexible in adapting their work to our requests and ideas. If I could, I would give them 100 stars - they truly deserve each one! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Delia S

Al and Jay did an AMAZING job at my wedding in Rye, NY. They listened to my ideas and preferences in our in-person meeting and created beautiful arrangements for the wedding. I got a lot of compliments on them! They were very professional, on time, and very flexible with my... Read More scheduling and design needs. Thanks Al & Jay!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Celia Q

Fleurs du Mois did an amazing job with my the flowers for my wedding! Flowers were not something I knew a lot about beforehand and the Fleurs du Mois team understood my vision and seamlessly made it come to life for my special day. My decor was so beautiful and I got a ton of... Read More comments from friends and family that it was like nothing they had ever seen before. The Fleurs du Mois team were extremely professional, attentive and made me feel that my wedding was top priority. They even hand delivered my bouquet to my mom's house in NJ! They also did an amazing job adjusting to last minute changes. For example, we found out the week of wedding from the venue that we could not put candles on the floor. The Fleurs du Mois team was on it and came up with a solution that was just as amazing as the original plan. Things get so stressful the week of, I really appreciated them coming up with a great solution and taking care of it so i did not have too. I can't recommend them enough!!!!

2016-05-11T18:50:49 Response from the vendor

was a pleasure to work with you !!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Rachel E

Al and Jay have a true art! Everything they did from the huppah to the cake, to the bouquets and centerpieces were absolutely stunning ! I can't thank them enough for making wedding look so beautiful!

Aelson Kacique

About Us Fleurs du Mois is an upscale design/event company founded in 2008 by Aelson Cacique. I grew up in Brasil, the son of a Portuguese mother and half French father. Being in this industry is everything I ever wanted. I have worked for several floral design companies since moving to New York City in 1998. After years of building up my own clientele, I have finally decided to break out on my own. I am very happy to finally offer what I do best...make dreams come true. Fleurs du Mois has extensive experience with events of all sizes. We've handled everything from intimate anniversaries to