Professional Floral Design and Events

Fleurs du Mois has extensive experience with events of all sizes. We handle everything from intimate anniversaries to bar mitzvahs, benefits, and large-scale weddings and banquets. We can guide you through the process to make your event a smashing success they'll be talking about for years to come!

Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

224 West 35th Street, New York, NY (917) 382-9039

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Rachel K

I highly recommend Fleur du Mois to anyone who is looking to hire the best florist in New York City for their wedding. I have nothing but good things to say about Jay and Al, who were such a delight to work with. Jay and Al were very professional, organized and friendly from... Read More start to finish. Out of all my vendors, I had the best time working with Jay and Al. They took my vision and made my dream wedding come to life. Fleur du Mois transformed our venue into a romantic fairy tale. It was a true collaboration of ideas and every interaction I had with them was so inspiring and fun. What made me feel confident was seeing the genuine enthusiasm Jay and Al had for my wedding. They are truly passionate about what they do and it shines through their work. I am not surprised Fluer du Mois was featured on Good Morning America. They are tremendously talented and poised to become one of the top florists in the country.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Olivier D

Jay and Aelson were amazing. They made a custom bride's bouquet with scenting roses, beautiful peonys and - as we love cactuses - succulents! Gorgeous. The arrangements were elegant and modern. The best!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Mariel G

We cannot say enough good things about working with Jay and Al for our wedding! From our intitial consultation through the day of our event, they were an absolute pleasure to work with and brought our vision to life more beautifully that we could have ever imagined. The process... Read More was very collaborative and executed with expert level professionalism. The end result was spectacular. I highly recommend using them for your wedding or big event - you will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Iyana T

Fleur du Mois was an amazing vendor to work with. I found Jay and Al to be extremely helpful in guiding me through the process of selecting flowers which tied to my wedding theme. Jay and Al communicated with me in a timely fashion and answered all of my questions in a concise... Read More manner. They also provided cost options and made sure that I was comfortable with each step in the process. I highly recommend them as your florist!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Alex M

Jay and Al were absolutely amazing! Their attention to detail is immaculate and their creativity is incredible. All of the floral arrangements for our wedding were stunning and the room looked gorgeous! Every step of the process was seamless and an absolute pleasure. We highly... Read More recommend working with them for your next event.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016

I got married on August 27th in New York. Al and Jay did an amazing job providing flowers to our wedding. They were always professional, knowledgeable and courteous. The centerpieces were beautiful and just what I wanted. They were transparent in their pricing breakdown as well... Read More as what was realistic for my budget. On my wedding day they also surprised me with few extra flower decorations here and there which I didn't expect - this is how much they care about their clients! Amazing service!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Paris L

Jay and Al were FANTASTIC. I could not have asked for a more incredible florist- they were kind, professional, generous with their time and thoughtfulness, and stayed through the ceremony to be sure the reception pieces were set up just so. They were delightful to work with and... Read More we were so pleased that we not only enjoyed their breathtaking artistry, but also their friendship. Highly highly recommended- sensitive to budget all the while creating a magical morning for us. Thank you Fleurs du Mois for our incredible day, you truly went above and beyond and we are SO grateful!!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Kelly J

They have so many beautiful flowers of all kinds and colors here. The wrapping was amazing and the prices were reasonable. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Alix T

Al and Jay at Fleurs du Mois were a PLEASURE to work with. We met with other florists prior to meeting with them and the experience was completely different. They were very fair with their pricing and they really made sure that I was getting exactly what I wanted with my... Read More flowers. Al is so creative and although he has so many ideas, he never pushed me to do anything that wasn't true to my initial vision. I loved the personal nature of working with a smaller company but these two guys could pull off anything! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Janelle S

Picking vendors for your wedding day in NYC is extremely overwhelming. Am I choosing the right one? Am I getting the best price? I'll make it easy for you, PICK FLEURS DU MOIS AS YOUR FLORIST!!!! Jay and Al were my FAVORITE vendors I worked with throughout my wedding planning... Read More process. They provided a level of service that was unmatched by anyone else. I met with them to describe my vision and they really listened! I met with other florists who said they couldn't do what I wanted for my budget, who didn't listen to what I was saying, who were incapable of doing anything but their own vision. I changed my mind a million times and they were so patient with me. They met me at my office to get rhinestones for the bouquets so I didn't have to make an extra stop to their office. They sent me pictures of the flowers as they were delivered the day before my wedding and it was so exciting to see! They even sent me a thank you note afterwards thanking me for being a part of my special day. I love them!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 LINGYI C

We are so glad that we made the decision to work with Al and Jay! Their work was amazing! First, they always respond to emails quickly, which is a great relief during the wedding planning process. Also, Al was super professional and highly detailed in designing process. They... Read More satisfied every demand I have, from the size of the peony to the color. The sample of bouquet was already more than our expectation, and the final centerpieces were even beyond that. They responded to my small adjustments till last days before the wedding. We appreciated their outstanding work and would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Alissa B

Jay and Al did a beyond beautiful job with our wedding! They helped us come up small thoughtful details and were flexible when wanted to add more arrangements last minute. The day turned out stunning. Jay and Al always did a great job communicating without us throughout the... Read More process. They made our flowers a stress free experience!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Valorie I

Our wedding flowers were perfect! Every step of the process was fluid and easy, Jay and Al listened to exactly what I wanted and made my dream reality. I LOVED their personalities, professionalism and creativity! They worked so hard the day of to move flowers up and down 40... Read More floors and were there from the moment I was getting ready to the end of the night. I can't say enough about my great experience!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Em J

Probably the best vendor and customer experience during our entire wedding planning! So happy we found Fleurs du Mois... our floral arrangements were absolutely gorgeous but it goes beyond that... Al and Jay really go the extra mile to make their customer happy and worry-free... Read More from the first contact until the flower installation. They are outstanding! Thank you again to Al and Jay for all your hard work and professionalism! Emilie & Patrick

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Emily M

Al and Jay were exceptional!!! Ryan and I could not have been happier with our flowers for the big day. We spent several months working with Al on the perfect floral proposal, and he provided wonderful feedback to help create the most perfect arrangements. We were able to meet... Read More with Al and Jay when we went to NYC to visit our reception venue (we are actually from Tennessee), and they were simply wonderful! We wanted to just keep hanging out with them!!! If you are looking for an amazing florist who is easy to work with and will provide beautiful, unique pieces for your special day....look no further. Fleurs du Mois needs to be a part of your event! You will not be disappointed!!! Many thanks, Al and Jay, for your part in making our wedding absolutely beautiful! --Emily and Ryan

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Cheryl R

Choosing Fleurs du Mois to be our wedding florist was one of the best decisions we made. Al and Jay impressed us with both their professionalism and attention to detail. They noted what flowers we liked and gave smart suggestions of their own. Jay was extremely organized and... Read More great with logistics, while Al’s artistry and creativity showed in the bouquets and centerpieces they designed for us. Our ceremony featured a wooden arch on the altar, which they decorated beautifully and made for some incredible photos. Al and Jay are a great team and a pleasure to work with. We will absolutely recommend them to any of our friends in the future!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Andrea B

Amazing!!! Al and Jay are extremely professional in every sense. From the first contact we had with them until after our weeding reception ended, they kept up incredible service and provided over-expectations deliverance. The venue and ceremony set up was so beautifully and... Read More thoughtfully done and we cannot be happier with our experience working with them. Al is a creative genius and they were both so flexible in adapting their work to our requests and ideas. If I could, I would give them 100 stars - they truly deserve each one! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Delia S

Al and Jay did an AMAZING job at my wedding in Rye, NY. They listened to my ideas and preferences in our in-person meeting and created beautiful arrangements for the wedding. I got a lot of compliments on them! They were very professional, on time, and very flexible with my... Read More scheduling and design needs. Thanks Al & Jay!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Celia Q

Fleurs du Mois did an amazing job with my the flowers for my wedding! Flowers were not something I knew a lot about beforehand and the Fleurs du Mois team understood my vision and seamlessly made it come to life for my special day. My decor was so beautiful and I got a ton of... Read More comments from friends and family that it was like nothing they had ever seen before. The Fleurs du Mois team were extremely professional, attentive and made me feel that my wedding was top priority. They even hand delivered my bouquet to my mom's house in NJ! They also did an amazing job adjusting to last minute changes. For example, we found out the week of wedding from the venue that we could not put candles on the floor. The Fleurs du Mois team was on it and came up with a solution that was just as amazing as the original plan. Things get so stressful the week of, I really appreciated them coming up with a great solution and taking care of it so i did not have too. I can't recommend them enough!!!!

2016-05-11T18:50:49 Response from the vendor

was a pleasure to work with you !!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Rachel E

Al and Jay have a true art! Everything they did from the huppah to the cake, to the bouquets and centerpieces were absolutely stunning ! I can't thank them enough for making wedding look so beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Larissa P

Jay and Al are simply the best! My wife and I just used Fluers du Mois for our wedding and the flowers and arrangements they did for us were phenomenal. Jay and Al really hooked us up and it was a pleasure to work with them both from start to finish. We had a very tight budget... Read More and they were open with us from the start and realistic about what we could do within our limit. It helped that we wanted something very simple, but Al brought such creativity to our requests that we ended up with some truly beautiful pieces. They never once tried to up sell us or tell us something wasn't possible, it was a seamless collaboration. I can't recommend working with them enough! Beautiful flowers at a very reasonable price, you can't beat Fleurs du Mois!

2016-04-08T20:29:01 Response from the vendor

was a pleasure for us to work with you guys !!!! great couple

Our wedding at the Park Hyatt NYC (11/2015)

Reviewed on 12/08/2015

I am so lucky to have found Jay & Al. I've never dreamed of a fairy tale wedding, but I had one thanks to Fleurs du Mois! It's incredibly difficult to find a good florist in NY - After a lengthy search, I got much better than good - I found the BEST! We had 3 months to... Read More plan our wedding - instead of freaking out like most others, Jay and Al got to work immediately and made me feel like I was in great hands from the first meeting. They are amazing people to work with, very professional, very talented and super organized. They were very reliable and I loved working with them - every request was handled perfectly. I had very high expectations and they exceeded it by miles. Thanks to them I had a magical, gorgeous wedding - their fantastic vision really came to life. Everything from the flowers to the candles was simply perfect and flawless - every corner was meticulously decorated and looked stunning. One of my close friends was saying that people were oohing and aahing as they walked into the wedding venue. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the flowers in the room for the first time. People couldn't stop giving us compliments about how gorgeous the flowers looked throughout the night. Thanks again to Jay & Al at Fleurs du Mois!

2015-12-09T17:23:47 Response from the vendor

amazing people i had it a blessing planning your wedding Ryma!!!1

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 khatija p

I cannot say enough about Al and his team. I knew that I wanted the flowers to be a focal point of our wedding reception, and I was blown away! From the initial meeting with Al and Jay, up until the very end, they were an amazing, creative, and easy team to work with. The... Read More flowers were beautifully designed, and fresh. Al's ideas for arrangements were on target, and I could not have asked for a better floral designer to work with. Words cannot say how happy they made myself and my husband. The budget was also very reasonable! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a wonderful team with immense creativity, as well as caring, supportive hearts.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Sabrina D

Al and Jay really got to know us and our style. Unlike other florists who tried to push their designs on us, Al created unique designs that really matched our wedding. The end result was amazingly beautiful! I can't recommend Fleurs du Mois enough!

2015-10-05T19:32:55 Response from the vendor

was a pleasure for us working with you!!!

Aelson and His Team are Second to None

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Stephanie K

The personal level of service that we received from Aelson (Al), the owner and artist at Fleurs Du Mois, Inc. was absolutely perfect. His follow ups and follow-through are consistent, and his personal touch is from this heart. This man is an artist who knows and loves his craft!... Read More I say with confidence that he is our very favorite vendor of the many we had working with us at our wedding. We first me at a wedding expo where I explained my vision and color scheme. Within less than 24 hours, I was contacted by his company (note: the only company to personally respond so quickly) with mock-ups of what he felt would match what I described, along with an explanation of the best flowers in season at the time of our mid-September wedding (read: cost effective!) to fit that vision. During our wedding, we received compliment upon compliment during our wedding about our floral arrangements, bridesmaid bouquets, EVERYTHING. Can't wait to share photos! At this point, I look forward to needing flowers for other occasions throughout our lifetime, just to work with this company again. Thank you to Al and Jay for your hard work and personal touches! We are forever grateful for the beauty you provided on our most special day.

2015-09-20T18:08:59 Response from the vendor

we are very blessed to have a chance to meet you and your family!!!!

Aelson Kacique

About Us Fleurs du Mois is an upscale design/event company founded in 2008 by Aelson Cacique. I grew up in Brasil, the son of a Portuguese mother and half French father. Being in this industry is everything I ever wanted. I have worked for several floral design companies since moving to New York City in 1998. After years of building up my own clientele, I have finally decided to break out on my own. I am very happy to finally offer what I do best...make dreams come true. Fleurs du Mois has extensive experience with events of all sizes. We've handled everything from intimate anniversaries to

Start a Conversation!