Flint Hill

Norcross, GA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

An 1835 Mansion and Event Facility

Flint Hill is a beautifully restored circa-1835 mansion located in historic Norcross. Featuring authentically restored rooms, landscaped grounds and a grand ballroom encased by French doors, Flint Hill embodies the warmth and intimacy of the South's most romantic era.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Country Club, Estate, Historic Venue, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

539 S Peachtree St, Norcross, GA (770) 263-7669

would definitely do it again!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Malina S

My wedding was this past Saturday (10.18.14) at Flint Hill....and words cannot describe how amazing it was! They were soooo easy to work with from the very beginning! Every question I had, they made sure it was answered quickly. They had told me that we couldn't have guests... Read More throw anything when we were leaving for the getaway vehicle; but when I suggested paper planes and offered help cleaning them up, they allowed it to happen! As an out-of-state bride, it was so helpful to have a place who did EVERYTHING and was willing to conference call the meetings that I couldn't make it for. Some key members of the wedding were missing from the rehearsal, but Kelly made sure that everyone who was there was comfortable with how the next day was going to go. And the day of the wedding even ran through it with the people who weren't there for rehearsal. The entire day was a whirlwind, but Kelly acted as both a bodyguard and a source of advice. I'm obsessed with staying on schedule and she let me know how much time we had left at each different segment of the wedding. She honestly made the day go sooo smoothly. I also used Flint Hill for food, decor, and cake. The cake was AAAAAMAZING (what little I got to eat of it) and it was exactly what i wanted! Because the venue is already so gorgeous, we only added a few personal touches and felt that nothing else was necessary. FIVE STARS! Absolutely no regrets!

** HIGHLY RECOMMENDED **

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Sherry H

From the beginning we were treated with nothing but kindness and understanding in what we were looking for to make our wedding day memorable. Flint Hill in itself is charismatic inside and out; we hardly felt the need to add any decor to make it any more elegant. The staff... Read More members are incredible, very professional, experienced and organized. They waste no time in the planning process and made everything quite easy for us. One of our biggest concerns was the food. My husband has Celiac Disease, but our wedding coordinator encouraged us to speak with a chef who was very knowledgeable about his strict dietary considerations and put our minds at ease. Everything turned out wonderfully! They take excellent care of their clients and exceeded our expectations. Our wedding day was perfect and the timeline constructed went over smoothly. The food was phenomenal and many of our guests commented on how our wedding was the best and most beautiful one they'd ever been to!

Pick Flint Hill!

Reviewed on 7/18/2014 July D

I chose Flint Hill because it had all of the elements that I wanted including a beautiful outdoor setting by the gazebo, gorgeous front porch for pictures, and a perfect reception room surrounded by windows. Other wedding venues that I visited had one or two elements that I... Read More really liked but Flint Hill had it all so I just fell in love with the place. Once I started working with Katie at Flint Hill, she made all of the planning so easy by setting up 2 appointments with me as well as being very available on email and by phone. I also liked the fact that the Design Studio could do all of our flowers and they could do the cake as well. Both of which were fabulous! Also, probably the best part about Flint Hill is their catering. The food was absolutely amazing! People are still talking about it. All in all, Flint Hill was a fabulous wedding venue and I can't say enough good things about the venue and their staff.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Samantha A

I choose Flint Hill as my ceremony and reception site after searching for the perfect venue for months. Its southern charm and personality intrigued me immediately and it was pretty much love at first sight. Nestled just outside of downtown Norcross, it offers just the right... Read More amount of privacy. Everyone on staff is extremely friendly and will do anything that they can to make sure you have a memorable and positive experience. To top it off, their pricing is fair in comparison to similar venues. This venue will leave your guests saying "Wow" and "Beautiful".

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Hilary S

Flint Hill was exactly what we wanted for our wedding! It was gorgeous, very open, and surprisingly comfortable for a wedding of 220. The food was delicious, the decorations were perfect, and our day of coordinator, Jennifer, was awesome! They were very easy to work with, they... Read More responded quickly to emails and phone calls, and they made it the most amazing day of our lives!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Elizabeth and Mary Chloe B

For these two brides, Flint Hill was ... just WOW. Our wedding was a truly magical experience, thanks to the coordinating staff, design studio and catering. We were married November 4, 2016, and have received many, many compliments from our guests who have dubbed it, "The Best... Read More Wedding Ever." We had high, and somewhat unusual, expectations for our wedding - two brides, two massive dresses, 12 slightly crazy bridesmaids and a fun, non-boring, heart-felt wedding that was also very elegant. Flint Hill simply took everything in stride like all of the above was normal, even routine. Our directions were even a little lofty with statements like, "make it glow like a fairy tale." That is exactly what we received, though. Our ceremony was a beautiful moment in time covered in tiny white lights wrapped in a touch of fun and an amazing amount of love. From the moment we signed the papers, our coordinator said, "OK! Now you can relax. We've got you." Flint Hill and all associated staff lived up to that promise every step of the way. The staff really listened to us to make sure our vision of the wedding became a reality. Our voice was always respected and honored, yet we were able to trust (sometimes blindly) that the staff would make sure all details were covered, even details that could have been real hiccups. For example, we gave simple instructions for the cake and never really saw the cake plans nor spoke to the baker. The cake was PERFECT, though. Also, we had a "right-before-walking-down-the-aisle" glitch involving two sons who had to recover from parts of a tuxedo left elsewhere. Our day-of coordinator did a beautiful job of keeping us calm by keeping us informed, making little adjustments and making sure we were ready with Plan B, if needed. We recovered seamlessly. Yes, there is a price tag for this venue, but we found it to be very affordable. Other venues may be less expensive, but remember that you will a) get less of an experience and b) probably incur more cost once you add up tons of smaller bills, time and effort. Let me tell you, Flint Hill is worth every single penny. Every. Single. One. THANK YOU, FLINT HILL!!! You are forever special to us.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Shantell J

We love this place. I am so happy to have been referred to them. After being ripped off for over $2k by a wedding planner we had to start completely over. Flint Hill helped us get back on track to have the wedding we dreamed of. Laini was excellent. She did not panic, get upset... Read More or show any signs of stress on my wedding day. I would highly recommend her. Jennifer was on point. She even called me after hours to answer questions and follow up. Thank you guys!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Amanda C

My fiance and I got married only 5 months after getting engaged, so I specifically searched for venues that were all-inclusive to help cut down on the amount of planning I would have to do on my own. Flint Hill provides an event planner to help you through all the on-site... Read More details and a day-of wedding director to keep your ceremony and reception on track. Our day-of director, Talia, was fantastic! She was on top of everything and she was not just professional and friendly, but also kind. I felt completely comfortable knowing my wedding was in her hands! Flint Hill does their own catering and the decor for the ceremony and reception. You cannot get these elsewhere. They can also do the cake and your wedding party flowers, although you can get those elsewhere if you prefer. One thing to note is that the catering is listed in the price quote you receive when you tour the venue, but the decor is not. So when budgeting, remember that. I did feel that the decor prices were pretty high after paying for everything else, but their design studio was very willing to work with a smaller budget. I had them do my wedding party flowers and they turned out gorgeous! The only other thing I wasn't pleased with is that the time slots are fairly short (you can purchase more time, but it's pretty expensive to do so) and they don't allow you much time on-site before the event, so our photos were cut very short and I didn't get any with my bridesmaids because of it. Otherwise, I thought they did a fantastic job with everything they were responsible for.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Allie B

This place is incredible. Our wedding was 8/6/16, and we only had our reception here, and they were so accommodating. My mom had so many ideas about what she wanted to add to the experience, and they not only welcomed every idea, but also executed them perfectly. During the... Read More reception, we had a person in charge of basically making sure my husband and I were okay throughout the reception. She went the second mile to make sure that we had a beverage whenever we needed one, to make sure we had time to eat, and to make sure we were overall comfortable the whole night. This really struck me because it showed they really care about you and making sure the night is everything you could ever dream. We even wanted to leave early, and they made everything happen perfectly so you would never know we were leaving early. The night was absolutely wonderful and magical.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Lindsey A

Absolutely loved our process and more so loved the day of the wedding! I have no complaints! They were accommodating and thought through all of the details that needed to happen for my hubby and I even when we didn't! Can't recommend them more!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Caitlin G

The design studio at Flint Hill is the only thing this place has going for it. The flowers and decor were beautiful, the rest however, was not good, to say the least. The "day of coordinator" we were assigned seemed like she had never coordinated anything in her life. If... Read More anyone were to ask her anything she would just stare at us with a blank look on her face. Several people in my wedding party asked me what was wrong with her.- An alarming question to be asked on your wedding day. She forgot to tell the MOB when to walk at the rehearsal and when we questioned her, she just laughed and said oops guess it doesn't matter and never went back through it to tell her when to go. She also let me, the bride, walk down the aisle without my bouquet. After the wedding, I and several of my family members contacted Flint hill about this specific day of coordinator. I finally got in touch with the owner after several of the managers there brushed us off. I emailed her and in response, I basically got an automated email back from her saying sorry and that she appreciated my feedback but that they had already talked to my family members and would put the coordinator back through the training. That was all she had to say to me after all the money we spent to have the perfect day only to have it ruined by the inexperienced and probably low payed staff they have running their events. Flint Hill needs to stop taking peoples money and maybe put there whole staff back through the training process because it literally seemed like we were being punked. Save your money and do a destination wedding. It'll be cheaper and less stressful than using Flint Hill.

2016-07-14T12:13:18 Response from the vendor

We are deeply saddened that your wedding day experience at Flint Hill was not to your satisfaction. We pride ourselves on our customer service and are disheartened that a member of our team did not live up to your expectations. Our management team was in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Ashley L

Flint Hill is an awesome venue. I recently had my wedding there, everyone is so professional and nice. I've dreamt about getting married in a garden setting and they made my dream come true. Everthing i wanted with the decor and flowers was portrayed. They have an excellent... Read More staff. I would recommend anyone here or any of their sister venues, great company.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 May A

We had the wedding of our dreams on 5/15, and a lot of credit goes to the beautiful Flint Hill facilities and the amazing staff. From the beginning, every person of the staff we encountered throughout the process (from sales to design to planning) were easy to work with and made... Read More planning our wedding an enjoyable experience. We wanted to have our wedding at a venue that was scenic enough for pictures, had an intimate backyard feel, and was a location that could comfortably accommodate our guests. Flint Hill offered all of this to us and more! Also, the facilitates were recently renovated, and we couldn’t have been more please with the look and feel of the new pavilion and pergola. We received so many compliments from our guests, and would highly recommend that any couple looking at venues in the Atlanta area to definitely consider Flint Hill!

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Megan F

My wedding ceremony and reception were at Flint Hill and it was absolutely the most PERFECT day! I honestly would not change one thing about that day. Everyone there was so nice and supportive and I felt confident in everyone on their team. We had 205 people and I was worried... Read More about the dance floor space but they set it up perfectly and we had more than enough room. The food as well couldn't have been better. I had so many people tell me after that they wish our wedding could be every weekend and the venue was something magical!

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Katie W

I cannot even think of the words to express how amazing this venue was. Our day was absolutely perfect and went off without a hitch. Not only is the venue beautiful, the staff is incredible!!

Perfect in every way!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Nikki C

We were so happy with our experience with Flint Hill. We couldn't have asked for anything more! Everything was great! The food was AMAZING! Everything was AMAZING! We couldn't be happier with the experience we had with the staff at Flint Hill. Everything went smoothly, and if... Read More for some reason it didn't.. we certainly didn't know about it! They took care of everything!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

My wedding reception at Flint Hill exceeded my expectations in every way. It was an elegant affair and so many of my guests told me it was the best wedding they had ever attended. That is no small feat given that my fiancé and I are both over 50! The planners at Divine Event... Read More (the management company for Flint Hill) were fabulous and knew exactly what type of atmosphere and style I had in mind. We chose a vintage glam theme and everything that was part of our celebration fit perfectly with it. The planners were able to make terrific suggestions for decor, flowers, and food choices. Even the vendors were used told me that the staff at Flint Hill are incredibly easy to work with. I can't recommend this venue enough - both my husband and I attend many events through our jobs (me - research scientist and he - musician) and we were both delighted with everything. We are so lucky to have a venue like this available to us here in the northeast Atlanta area.

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Sherry W

Our wedding at Flint Hill was perfect, and that is pretty difficult when it rains on your wedding day. We used their tent as a back-up to have our ceremony outdoors. The grounds are beautiful, which makes beautiful pictures. Our guests loved the food, venue and overall... Read More ambiance. The most valuable thing Flint Hill offered was peace of mind. I knew everything was being taken care of by professionals, so on my wedding day I was able to just enjoy the day. Definitely tour this venue, you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

My husband and I recently celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary at Flint Hill. The personnel is professional and very knowledgeable of what it takes to plan the best wedding possible. Flint Hill can be considered your one stop shopping for all your wedding needs, i.e.,... Read More facility, catering, flowers, cake, wedding director, vendor contacts, etc. Most of the comments we've received from our guest is how beautiful the venue is and how good the food and services were. Choosing Flint Hill was the best decision we made.

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Kristy M

We absolutely loved having Flint Hill as our venue. There is nothing we would change about our wedding day, and I love that I can look back at how breathtaking all the details were that made our day perfect. Flint Hill worked with us within our budget range, and the options... Read More provided for decor, flowers, food, etc. were exactly what we wanted. They are a one-stop-shop if that's what you're looking for, it made decision making so much easier because we didn't have to search around for different deals and then have to wonder if the quality would be up to our standards, because Flint Hill really cares about providing high quality options to their brides and grooms for their wedding day. I have many friends who have also gotten married here too, and everything has looked amazing. Our day-of coordinator Mandy was absolutely wonderful, we could not have been placed with a better coordinator than her. She kept the schedule flowing as it should, she was happy and confident in times that could have leaned toward stressful, which helped me stay focused on being happy and care-free on mine and my husband's wedding day. Flint Hill was the best choice we could have chosen for our wedding celebration.

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Jeréatha J

Flint Hill is definitely a beautiful venue to have a ceremony and wedding. It was the first place my fiancé and I visit and we committed to the contract shortly after. We intially chose Flint Hill because of the one and done concept for catering, decor and planning but later... Read More found it to be a big mistake. Magic moments literally nickels and dimes for everything. Not only that but, the overcharge in the decor, cake and catering is hidden. The quote given at the signing of contract is very misleading. The staff turn over from the company made us feel very uncomfortable and the overall customer services was poor. We talked to the company about our concerns, but was disregarded. My fiancé and decided to break the contract and forfeit our deposit before investing anymore money into that company. They didn't care, they even told us they had 3 other couples cancel. We are very disappointed in the lack of concern they had for us and our wedding. But very happy it happen in enough time for us to fine another venue. ****BEWARE*****

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Victoria W

I fell in love with Flint Hill the minute I walked in. There backyard garden area sold me. I loved how the lights are stringed from the gazebo and I loved how the stone walk was placed in the grass along side the brick pathway. Another thing that I loved was the beautiful... Read More ballroom and the complimentary tent that was attached. Everything was so easy from the very beginning I was absolutely never stressed which is a HUGE deal since most brides are so stressed out by the time their wedding date rolls around. My day of wedding planner was great and everything went so smoothly. I love that they do the catering, flowers and cake. They will absolutely make your dream wedding come true.

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Mimi P

I really couldn't have asked for a better Ceremony & Reception Venue. It was breath taking, magical and so much more perfect than I could have even imagined. The wedding coordinator that they provided was so helpful, especially since it was raining at the time when our outdoor... Read More ceremony was meant to take place. Before I was even able to panic she already assured me that we would still be able to have the ceremony outdoors as planned because the rain would soon pass. As soon as the rain passed, a team quickly dried off all of the chairs and we were back on track. The lighting, decor and setting felt like a fairy-tale. When it came time for the reception the coordinator was right there helping us stay on track when needed but standing in the background so that we were able to really enjoy this special time with our friends and family that had traveled so far. The setup was just perfect and made for gorgeous photographing.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I attended a wedding here and it was absolutely amazing - the ceremony was beautiful and the flowers and decorations were stunning! Everything tied together so well. As a guest of a member of the wedding party, I was able to see the behind-the-scenes preparation, and I have to... Read More say I've never seen such a coordinated and accommodating staff. Even with a groom that is notoriously late, and several members of the wedding party missing the rehearsal, the director ensured a smooth process from start to finish, incorporating last minute changes with ease. Furthermore, the food was incredible! I absolutely loved the parmesan crushed chicken - definitely wish I'd been through the buffet line to get more! Overall, an absolutely stunning wedding from start to finish. I hope to have my wedding here someday!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I had my wedding reception at Flint Hill. I had a wonderful experience and they did a lovely job. They made my dreams come true and from what I heard from the guests the food was great and they greatly enjoyed themselves. I also found Flint Hill to be one of the more affordable... Read More venues. I loved the classy feel of it and it was perfect for my peacock- themed, formal, winter wedding.