An 1835 Mansion and Event Facility

Flint Hill is a beautifully restored circa-1835 mansion located in historic Norcross. Featuring authentically restored rooms, landscaped grounds and a grand ballroom encased by French doors, Flint Hill embodies the warmth and intimacy of the South's most romantic era.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Barn, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

539 S Peachtree St, Norcross, GA (770) 263-7669
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Jessica M

We love Flint Hill! As an out of state bride, we were looking for a venue that provided a lot of services in house. Flint Hill had EVERYTHING in house. We hired a photographer, videographer, and dj, but everything from catering, to flowers, to the cake, to decor and planning all... Read More came from within the well oiled Flint Hill machine. I was worried that because they host so many weddings (and surely have it down to a science) that my wedding might end up being cookie cutter. This could not be father from what we experienced! They took every detail, wish, and whim into consideration, and made all of our wedding dreams come true. They accommodated my travel situation by allowing us to have our design meetings all in one weekend. They kept in contact via phone and email, and I never felt out of the loop in NYC. Katherine was our day of coordinator, and I could not have hoped for someone more qualified and caring to run our wedding day. She paid attention to the entire wedding party's needs, put out any fires before they started, and really did all she could to make our day special! The flowers and decor were stunning, and our cake turned out better than I had pictured! Absolutely dreamy. They are currently renovating the inside of the house, and were almost done by my wedding. There was no sign of construction, or any sort of thing out of place. I love the new layout, and the aesthetic of the house. I really have no complaints, and would highly recommend this venue and their design services to anyone getting married in the Atlanta area! Incredible team, and wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Chantelle R

The team at flint hill created an amazing day for my daughter. From planning with Logan and April to the day of with Katherine and Tasha I couldn't have asked for anything more! They are so wonderful, accommodating and professional. They truly captured the essence of the bride... Read More and groom in design and implementation. The food and decor were wonderful. Julie at the design studio did an amazing job with the florals! Everything was well planned and executed. Katherine , the day of coordinator, was so attentive and sweet. She and Tasha made the day effortless. Flint Hill is truly what dreams are made of!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Brooke S

I just had my wedding at Flint Hill on 05/27/17! I have nothing but great things to say about all the people I worked with all the way to the day of team, design studio, sales team, wedding planner..... What I was most excited about when picking Flint Hill for my wedding venue... Read More was how they made it so "easy". They were very organized, detail oriented and had so much to offer. All the vendors were great and exceeded our expectations. Our day of coordinator was great! The décor and flowers were so beautiful and more. The design studio was so great to work with. They helped with ideas and were able to get the most out of my design budget! I did not have my ceremony at Flint Hill only the reception. We had around 200 guest and it was comfortable.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Casie M

So happy to have our reception at Flint Hill in Norcross. My wife and I got married on 09-14-17 and with just a 3 month engagement we loved having Flint Hill to take care of everything for us. I loved how many options we had, yet everything was done for us. I did not have to... Read More worry about a single thing the night of my reception and everything went smoothly. Every person at Flint Hill was so helpful through the entire process! Would recommended to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Emma B

From start to finish, our day at Flint Hill was everything we could have asked for. The venue is beautiful, the food was top notch, and the staff were all warm, welcoming, and most importantly, helpful! The planning process was so organized and greatly reduced our stress. They... Read More help plan every detail so that there are no surprises. The house itself is adjacent to the downtown Norcross area, but is nestled away in it's own little wooded area that combines a convenient location with a feeling of personal and private seclusion. The ceremony site is a picturesque courtyard with a white wooden gazebo that perfectly captures simple elegance. Since the property is so unique, there are a wide variety of locations that make for gorgeous photos. We made such wonderful memories at Flint Hill, we wouldn't have chosen any other venue!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Kate H

Could not have imagined a more beautiful venue! It was truly a magical evening with a picturesque backdrop. The guests loved it, and so did we! The team there is amazing, so attentive and helped everything run smoothly.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Caitie F

Flint Hill was an absolutely perfect place for our special day!! It is so nice to know that the girls at Flint Hill take care of everything! It is pretty much a one stop shop as you are required to do your food & decorations through Flint Hill & their events company.... Read More Everything, from the first meeting up until the big day was so organized and they are straight forward with all the rules, regulations, & pricing and keeping you up to date if anything changes. The outside garden and outdoor ceremony site are so gorgeous that you barely even need additional decorations. All our guests were commenting on how good all the food was, and the cake through their design studio was fabulous too! The bridal suite upstairs is a perfect spot to spend the last few minutes with your girls before you walk down the aisle, and the house itself had such a gorgeous Southern charm you cant help but love! There were only a few small bumps in the road for us- and those were as follows: Flint Hill is very strict regarding the drinking & noise ordinance rules. They only allow you to have a certain number of bartenders, you can only get one drink at a time, etc. which does end up causing some long lines at times if your guests are big drinkers. They were upfront with all of this to me in the planning meeting- including telling me that if any guests were visibly intoxicated they would he asked to leave & not served. At the end of the night our DJ wanted to play an encore song (after his last song) and the Flint Hill workers quickley make him stop mid-song as they have a strict noise ordiance rule (which again, we were told about in our planning meeting!) I believe it is for 11 pm. All in all, it was a perfect day in a perfect location and I would choose Flint Hill all over again if given the chance!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Jennifer H

Our wedding was this August 2017 and it was amazing. The team here was outstanding. I would highly recommend to any bride who is looking for a venue to at least take a look at the Magic Moments team. Having so much all in one place and team dedicated to handling it was... Read More priceless. So happy we choose Flint Hill and we can't say enough good things about them!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Samantha A

I choose Flint Hill as my ceremony and reception site after searching for the perfect venue for months. Its southern charm and personality intrigued me immediately and it was pretty much love at first sight. Nestled just outside of downtown Norcross, it offers just the right... Read More amount of privacy. Everyone on staff is extremely friendly and will do anything that they can to make sure you have a memorable and positive experience. To top it off, their pricing is fair in comparison to similar venues. This venue will leave your guests saying "Wow" and "Beautiful".

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Hilary S

Flint Hill was exactly what we wanted for our wedding! It was gorgeous, very open, and surprisingly comfortable for a wedding of 220. The food was delicious, the decorations were perfect, and our day of coordinator, Jennifer, was awesome! They were very easy to work with, they... Read More responded quickly to emails and phone calls, and they made it the most amazing day of our lives!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Elizabeth and Mary Chloe B

For these two brides, Flint Hill was ... just WOW. Our wedding was a truly magical experience, thanks to the coordinating staff, design studio and catering. We were married November 4, 2016, and have received many, many compliments from our guests who have dubbed it, "The Best... Read More Wedding Ever." We had high, and somewhat unusual, expectations for our wedding - two brides, two massive dresses, 12 slightly crazy bridesmaids and a fun, non-boring, heart-felt wedding that was also very elegant. Flint Hill simply took everything in stride like all of the above was normal, even routine. Our directions were even a little lofty with statements like, "make it glow like a fairy tale." That is exactly what we received, though. Our ceremony was a beautiful moment in time covered in tiny white lights wrapped in a touch of fun and an amazing amount of love. From the moment we signed the papers, our coordinator said, "OK! Now you can relax. We've got you." Flint Hill and all associated staff lived up to that promise every step of the way. The staff really listened to us to make sure our vision of the wedding became a reality. Our voice was always respected and honored, yet we were able to trust (sometimes blindly) that the staff would make sure all details were covered, even details that could have been real hiccups. For example, we gave simple instructions for the cake and never really saw the cake plans nor spoke to the baker. The cake was PERFECT, though. Also, we had a "right-before-walking-down-the-aisle" glitch involving two sons who had to recover from parts of a tuxedo left elsewhere. Our day-of coordinator did a beautiful job of keeping us calm by keeping us informed, making little adjustments and making sure we were ready with Plan B, if needed. We recovered seamlessly. Yes, there is a price tag for this venue, but we found it to be very affordable. Other venues may be less expensive, but remember that you will a) get less of an experience and b) probably incur more cost once you add up tons of smaller bills, time and effort. Let me tell you, Flint Hill is worth every single penny. Every. Single. One. THANK YOU, FLINT HILL!!! You are forever special to us.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Katie T

Flint Hill was amazing! They really make sure that everything is exactly how you want it and so that you don't have to worry about anything the day of. You get an assigned wedding coordinator for your rehearsal and wedding day and they are a lifesaver. We had Katherine and she... Read More was fantastic. You get your own private dinner away from everyone for about 20 minutes so that you can eat and the venue is just beautiful regardless of how much or little it is decorated. They allowed me to bring in several handmade items which was so important to me. The food was amazing too!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Shantell J

We love this place. I am so happy to have been referred to them. After being ripped off for over $2k by a wedding planner we had to start completely over. Flint Hill helped us get back on track to have the wedding we dreamed of. Laini was excellent. She did not panic, get upset... Read More or show any signs of stress on my wedding day. I would highly recommend her. Jennifer was on point. She even called me after hours to answer questions and follow up. Thank you guys!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Amanda C

My fiance and I got married only 5 months after getting engaged, so I specifically searched for venues that were all-inclusive to help cut down on the amount of planning I would have to do on my own. Flint Hill provides an event planner to help you through all the on-site... Read More details and a day-of wedding director to keep your ceremony and reception on track. Our day-of director, Talia, was fantastic! She was on top of everything and she was not just professional and friendly, but also kind. I felt completely comfortable knowing my wedding was in her hands! Flint Hill does their own catering and the decor for the ceremony and reception. You cannot get these elsewhere. They can also do the cake and your wedding party flowers, although you can get those elsewhere if you prefer. One thing to note is that the catering is listed in the price quote you receive when you tour the venue, but the decor is not. So when budgeting, remember that. I did feel that the decor prices were pretty high after paying for everything else, but their design studio was very willing to work with a smaller budget. I had them do my wedding party flowers and they turned out gorgeous! The only other thing I wasn't pleased with is that the time slots are fairly short (you can purchase more time, but it's pretty expensive to do so) and they don't allow you much time on-site before the event, so our photos were cut very short and I didn't get any with my bridesmaids because of it. Otherwise, I thought they did a fantastic job with everything they were responsible for.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Allie B

This place is incredible. Our wedding was 8/6/16, and we only had our reception here, and they were so accommodating. My mom had so many ideas about what she wanted to add to the experience, and they not only welcomed every idea, but also executed them perfectly. During the... Read More reception, we had a person in charge of basically making sure my husband and I were okay throughout the reception. She went the second mile to make sure that we had a beverage whenever we needed one, to make sure we had time to eat, and to make sure we were overall comfortable the whole night. This really struck me because it showed they really care about you and making sure the night is everything you could ever dream. We even wanted to leave early, and they made everything happen perfectly so you would never know we were leaving early. The night was absolutely wonderful and magical.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Lindsey A

Absolutely loved our process and more so loved the day of the wedding! I have no complaints! They were accommodating and thought through all of the details that needed to happen for my hubby and I even when we didn't! Can't recommend them more!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Caitlin G

The design studio at Flint Hill is the only thing this place has going for it. The flowers and decor were beautiful, the rest however, was not good, to say the least. The "day of coordinator" we were assigned seemed like she had never coordinated anything in her life. If... Read More anyone were to ask her anything she would just stare at us with a blank look on her face. Several people in my wedding party asked me what was wrong with her.- An alarming question to be asked on your wedding day. She forgot to tell the MOB when to walk at the rehearsal and when we questioned her, she just laughed and said oops guess it doesn't matter and never went back through it to tell her when to go. She also let me, the bride, walk down the aisle without my bouquet. After the wedding, I and several of my family members contacted Flint hill about this specific day of coordinator. I finally got in touch with the owner after several of the managers there brushed us off. I emailed her and in response, I basically got an automated email back from her saying sorry and that she appreciated my feedback but that they had already talked to my family members and would put the coordinator back through the training. That was all she had to say to me after all the money we spent to have the perfect day only to have it ruined by the inexperienced and probably low payed staff they have running their events. Flint Hill needs to stop taking peoples money and maybe put there whole staff back through the training process because it literally seemed like we were being punked. Save your money and do a destination wedding. It'll be cheaper and less stressful than using Flint Hill.

2016-07-14T12:13:18 Response from the vendor

We are deeply saddened that your wedding day experience at Flint Hill was not to your satisfaction. We pride ourselves on our customer service and are disheartened that a member of our team did not live up to your expectations. Our management team was in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Ashley L

Flint Hill is an awesome venue. I recently had my wedding there, everyone is so professional and nice. I've dreamt about getting married in a garden setting and they made my dream come true. Everthing i wanted with the decor and flowers was portrayed. They have an excellent... Read More staff. I would recommend anyone here or any of their sister venues, great company.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 May A

We had the wedding of our dreams on 5/15, and a lot of credit goes to the beautiful Flint Hill facilities and the amazing staff. From the beginning, every person of the staff we encountered throughout the process (from sales to design to planning) were easy to work with and made... Read More planning our wedding an enjoyable experience. We wanted to have our wedding at a venue that was scenic enough for pictures, had an intimate backyard feel, and was a location that could comfortably accommodate our guests. Flint Hill offered all of this to us and more! Also, the facilitates were recently renovated, and we couldn’t have been more please with the look and feel of the new pavilion and pergola. We received so many compliments from our guests, and would highly recommend that any couple looking at venues in the Atlanta area to definitely consider Flint Hill!

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Megan F

My wedding ceremony and reception were at Flint Hill and it was absolutely the most PERFECT day! I honestly would not change one thing about that day. Everyone there was so nice and supportive and I felt confident in everyone on their team. We had 205 people and I was worried... Read More about the dance floor space but they set it up perfectly and we had more than enough room. The food as well couldn't have been better. I had so many people tell me after that they wish our wedding could be every weekend and the venue was something magical!

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Katie W

I cannot even think of the words to express how amazing this venue was. Our day was absolutely perfect and went off without a hitch. Not only is the venue beautiful, the staff is incredible!!

Perfect in every way!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Nikki C

We were so happy with our experience with Flint Hill. We couldn't have asked for anything more! Everything was great! The food was AMAZING! Everything was AMAZING! We couldn't be happier with the experience we had with the staff at Flint Hill. Everything went smoothly, and if... Read More for some reason it didn't.. we certainly didn't know about it! They took care of everything!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

My wedding reception at Flint Hill exceeded my expectations in every way. It was an elegant affair and so many of my guests told me it was the best wedding they had ever attended. That is no small feat given that my fiancé and I are both over 50! The planners at Divine Event... Read More (the management company for Flint Hill) were fabulous and knew exactly what type of atmosphere and style I had in mind. We chose a vintage glam theme and everything that was part of our celebration fit perfectly with it. The planners were able to make terrific suggestions for decor, flowers, and food choices. Even the vendors were used told me that the staff at Flint Hill are incredibly easy to work with. I can't recommend this venue enough - both my husband and I attend many events through our jobs (me - research scientist and he - musician) and we were both delighted with everything. We are so lucky to have a venue like this available to us here in the northeast Atlanta area.

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Sherry W

Our wedding at Flint Hill was perfect, and that is pretty difficult when it rains on your wedding day. We used their tent as a back-up to have our ceremony outdoors. The grounds are beautiful, which makes beautiful pictures. Our guests loved the food, venue and overall... Read More ambiance. The most valuable thing Flint Hill offered was peace of mind. I knew everything was being taken care of by professionals, so on my wedding day I was able to just enjoy the day. Definitely tour this venue, you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

My husband and I recently celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary at Flint Hill. The personnel is professional and very knowledgeable of what it takes to plan the best wedding possible. Flint Hill can be considered your one stop shopping for all your wedding needs, i.e.,... Read More facility, catering, flowers, cake, wedding director, vendor contacts, etc. Most of the comments we've received from our guest is how beautiful the venue is and how good the food and services were. Choosing Flint Hill was the best decision we made.

Meet The Director of Sales

Logan Fehrenbach

Logan is the pure definition of a hopeless romantic and believes that all love stories should be celebrated! She grew up in a household centered on unconditional love, and passion for serving others. Logan joined our team as a Wedding Director and Sales Assistant in 2015. Her strong ability to connect with people paired with her drive to provide the highest level of customer service has since led her to become the the Director of Sales at Flint Hill and The Atrium. To her, you are not just a face, or a name – you are your story. A story that she never forgets.