Florida Rustic Barn Weddings - Prairie Glenn Barn

Plant City, FL

Book Your Wedding with Florida Rustic Barn Weddings - Prairie Glenn Barn

Located in Plant City, Florida, the Florida Rustic Barn Weddings at Prairie Glenn Barn offers a rustic-chic backdrop for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The barn is the main focal point of the property, and it was built with reclaimed antique wood. It's a great celebration of history and contemporary architecture. During the day, the location is a working farm. At night, it transforms into an event venue. The space accommodates up to 250 guests. Offering all-inclusive packages, the venue makes wedding planning easy and hassle-free. For those seeking a one-stop shop, the Florida Rustic Barn Weddings and Prairie Glenn Barn is an excellent option.

The Barn. With twinkling lights and elegant chandeliers, the barn is a magical and beautiful space. With expansive ceilings and exposed wood, the barn evokes a rustic yet sophisticated atmosphere. The venue provides all drapery and lighting, so all the couple has to do is show up and be ready to enjoy their event. The barn was built with the Florida climate in mind, and it offers great ventilation for an enjoyable wedding.

Chapel in the Gables. Get married in a grove of oak trees in an incredibly scenic and photogenic area. With clear ornaments hanging from the trees and a wooden platform for the couple, the space is a unique outdoor location to exchange vows.

Couples work with a wedding designer/event coordinator to plan the wedding day. The coordinator works to make sure all of the details are completed, including tastings, working with vendors and timing the DJ. For barn receptions, the venue provides 60-inch round tables and X-back chairs. White or burlap table linens are included. Barn decor items and floral arrangements are provided. Catering is provided by award-winning exclusive vendors, and alcoholic beverages require a licensed bartender. Wedding packages also include the following.

• Officiant
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Aisle runner
  • Floral arrangements for the bridal party
  • White drapery in the barn
  • Bride and groom's preparation rooms
  • Lit walkways

All venue rentals are exclusive to one wedding at a time so couples enjoy a private event. Preferred vendor lists are available and provide contact information for photographers, videographers, hair stylists, makeup artists and florists.

Florida Rustic Barn Weddings offers several extra perks.

• Parking attendants are available to help guests
  • For a festive night-time reception, consider adding a bonfire. Marshmallows, attendants and wood are all included
  • Iced tea and water are provided for all guests
  • Outdoor games such as horseshoes are available

Florida Rustic Barn Weddings - Prairie Glenn Barn

The Prairie Glenn is a beautiful Florida Barn hand built with timbers that we hand cut on our own sawmill and laid by hand. You and your guests will enter the Ranch through our 300ft. long one of a kind Gabled Oak entrance. This sets the tone for an enchanted wedding day. Upon driving through the gabled oak trees you will lay eyes upon our custom built rustic barn. It's 100 feet long and comfortably accommodates up to 250 guests. The price for our DIY Wedding package is just $10,600 while the prices for our all-inclusive weddings range from $16,918.00. This All Inclusive Wedding package will allow you to enjoy your day and let us take the strain for you.

Farm + Ranch, Barn

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

1201 Swilley Road, Plant City, FL (813) 363-7935

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Courtney H

When my fiancé and I first pulled up to this venue we we blown away by the gorgeous trees! We knew right away this venue was something truly magical! When we saw the barn we just could not get over all of beautiful details. But when my fiancé and I saw the Chapel in the Gabels... Read More we knew right away that this venue was everything we could every want! It felt like an enchanted forrest with all of the trees in perfect rows! We booked with them the very same day. Ms. Zoraya and her team are amazing! They are all so helpful and really made us feel welcome and special! We cannot wait to say out "I Do's" in May 2017.

2017-03-15T12:13:50 Response from the vendor

Hi Courtney! We are just so happy that you fell in love with our venue! We are so excited that you chose us to be your wedding venue! We are so thrilled that your wedding dream day is less than three months away now :)... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 lynn g

We had my daughter's wedding here over the weekend and it turned out amazing! I received so many compliments about the venue,dj,decor and especially the food (catering by the family), that made all the effort worth it. The staff onsite during the event was attentive and kept... Read More things organized and tried to make sure that those of us hosting had an enjoyable,stressful evening. I also appreciate Zoraya working to keep the bride calm before her big moment! My thanks to all. Lynn G.

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Candice S

When we started looking at venues, my husband and I debated over whether to have a wedding in a barn or a more formal setting. Prairie Glenn Barn settled that debate for us. The venue is absolutely stunning and brings an element of sophistication and class to the traditional... Read More barn wedding. After seeing the "chapel in the gables" and the start of the hand crafted barn, we knew we wanted to book. Even though the venue wasn’t finished being built, Zoraya really made us feel comfortable in booking. She always took a lot of time to answer our questions and really worked to make our vision a reality. Zoraya and her team are design experts and offered great opinions throughout the planning process. We decided to trust in many of their suggestions and we were glad we did. The only negative I can come up with is there were times where communication was lacking. This was kind of expected with a newer venue, and in all fairness we kept changing our mind on a lot of decisions. By the time our wedding came around all the kinks had been ironed out though. Our big day… was like a dream! I still can't believe it. The only thing that went wrong was my bridesmaids and I were late. Zoraya and her team still got me down the aisle on time and from there ensured we transitioned through the night seamlessly. At no point did I feel rushed and I never had to step away to take care of any "issues". Everyone expects something to go wrong on their wedding day, but Zoraya and her team ensured this didn’t happen. Thank you Prairie Glenn Barn for hosting the best day of my life. It was absolutely perfect and exceeded my expectations!

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Rose H

I never thought I would have to leave a negative review about a wedding venue, especially before getting married but I want to warn everyone before what they did to us happens to them. (Long story short, they told us we aren't the right fit for them, un-reserved our date, and... Read More refuse to respond to us with any sort of explanation). My fiancé and I toured several venues before deciding on FL Rustic Barn Weddings (or whichever of the other many names it uses). It was an easy decision because my fiancé who never gets emotional cried when he saw the tree area where we would get married. We knew it was meant to be! Once we realized we both agreed on the venue, we contacted the venue to reserve the date, review the contract, and to ask questions to ensure everything we were paying $30,000 for was documented. On a related note they demanded that we pay a non refundable $500 to reserve the date before being allowed to review the contract which we told them we weren't comfortable with so they reluctantly let us review the contract first. Zorya (who will demand that you call her MS. Zorya, weird) made a rude comment to me on the phone stating that, "Every bride who has an attorney in the family acts like YOU 🙄." I brushed it off because I know that the smart thing to do when entering into a contract is to get the agreement in writing to avoid any issues or confusion later. A few things we asked to be clarified were: 1. What kind of flowers are "in season" and how many are included in the package (we didn't want a surprise $2,000 bill or something for enough flowers for our bridal party and decor the day of our wedding). 2. An extension to have the venue until 11:00pm like other brides have been granted. 3. Permission to use their name on invitations, save the dates, and our wedding website since the contract says it's required. 4. To select what photos we share with them from our wedding as opposed to them having ownership of all of our photos to put on their social media. 5. If we could hang some sort of draping in the barn to dress it up (I personally think the barn looks very cheap and doesn't match what the expensive price of the venue).

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Charlene M

This is the most beautiful barn venue I have ever seen! My husband and I first saw this venue when it was still being built and booked it on the spot, knowing it would turn out as beautiful as it did. Not only was the venue gorgeous, but it was completely surrounded by woods... Read More making it feel as if it was closed off from the rest of the world. Of course the venue's grandeur is a salute to the team that run's it - they are phenomenal! You can tell that every member of the team truly loves to help make the couple's day as perfect as it can be. It did rain on our wedding day, but it stopped for the ceremony and the Florida Rustic team was prepared for anything. It's been nearly two months after the wedding and my husband and I are still receiving compliments from friends and family raving about how beautiful and awesome our wedding was. Cheers to Florida Rustic Barn Weddings!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Krystal A

We got married on October 21, 2017 and I don’t even know where to begin to describe how absolutely amazing it was. Zoraya & her wonderful team go above and beyond to make sure your dream wedding becomes a reality. Guests have been messaging us ranting and raving about Florida... Read More rustic barn weddings. From the moment we saw the chapel in the gables and felt the serenity all around us, we knew it would be the perfect place to say our “I do’s”. Zoraya & everyone at Florida rustic barn weddings will forever hold a special place in our hearts for all they did to make our wedding dreams come true. We cannot thank them enough! Truly the most magical day of our lives.

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Linda N

We are forever grateful to Florida Rustic Barn for making our daughter's wedding a dream come true. It was absolutely a magical day. From the very beginning of the planning stage to the wedding day, the staff was very attentive making sure everything was perfect and it was!! I... Read More HIGHLY recommend this venue to everyone. Trust me you will be just as grateful and satisfied as we Are! Once again THANK YOU Florida Rustic Barn!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Linda N

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Christian S

I cannot say that I have had my wedding at this venue, but as a wedding professional offering photo and video this venue was an ABSOLUTE DREAM!! The ceremony site was gorgeous, one of the most unique aspects of this all inclusive venue. I have yet to come across another outside... Read More venue in Florida that rivals the beautiful ceremony setting with symmetrical trees and a beautiful pebble/stone walkway. Hands down one of my favorite Florida venues and I cannot wait to work here again.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Justin G

Absolutely beautiful venue and top notch staff. Everyone from the wedding coordinator, to the Dj, catering, and other staff are the best at what they do. If you're looking for a Florida rustic barn wedding, look no further, this is the place!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 William A

Booked my wedding here for early next year and can't believe how this venue has changed in the last few months, it looks stunning. Initially my fiancee was worried about what colors to choose and how to make everything coordinate but the staff were amazing and helped us with... Read More ideas, they were full of inspiration and just as excited as us. With all the stress taken from us we now can't wait for the day to arrive. I would truly recommend this jewel of a venue.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Paige H

Seriously straight out of a fairytale. Couldn't have picked a better venue to have our dream wedding! The staff is absolutely amazing and made everything so simple for us to plan. Everything went exactly as planned with no hiccups! Hands down the most beautiful venues I've ever... Read More been to my entire life and I was able to have MY wedding at!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Aubrena S

The Florida Rustic Barn Weddings, is as beautiful as a fairytale dream come true! This place was magical and extremely well organized! The staff members are very warm and friendly! This venue makes your day memorable and relaxing because all is taken care of! Food is... Read More catered and fabulous! I would absolutely recommend this venue to ANY future Bride!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 luis s

We spoke to Ms. Becky over the summer and truly fell in love with the barn she really sold it to us. On a follow-up visit, we met with Ms. Zoraya who had her own take on DIY and ALL INCLUSIVE weddings at the BARN. Over 2 months of back and forth of trying to clarify what DIY was... Read More and what exactly MORE did the ALL INCLUSIVE really bring for the added cost. All we got is more decorations and more flowers verbally and she will try to tell you here that she showed us 2 books. We never saw 2 books confirmed by both sides of the family. So I agreed to disagree with her. If and when you do look at the paper work you will notice that it is not all very clear. We had to itemize things to see what is what in each package. Maybe that is why they decided to take away the DIY package. Toward the end, we had to write a 4 page email of what exactly we were looking for in the wedding and finally we got a line by line answer. Only then did it become clear that the venue would not work but Ms Zoraya was not kind enough to return the deposit and instead she read and wrote me back that it was unrefundable as if I didn't know that. We had booked the place 5 months before the wedding date plenty of time to rebook the date and even offered to wait till they rebooked but she would not have any of that. She in turn continued to read me her script about how once we choose a date the wheels start to move and hours are spent on working on the wedding. I strongly disagree with that as they had no signed contract so I find it hard to believe that a business would start anything without a contract. The $500 is pocket money for them lets be frank nothing happened besides picking up the phone to answer my calls trying to clarify the packages. Toward the end we found out that Becky and Zoraya do not both speak the same language about the barn and we lost our deposit because of it. Buyer beware!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Abby W

I am so beyond happy I went with this venue. First of all, the space is absolutely gorgeous and magical. Secondly, the staff is amazing! Zoraya reminds me of Joanna Gaines and is just the sweetest. I got the all inclusive package. As the day came closer I kept thinking of a... Read More million little details, and I could just email the staff and get a response for what I needed. They took care of everything for me and everything looked amazing!! I was so glad I didn't have to worry about anything the day of. I just had to show up and they took care of it all. During the wedding there was always somewhere there if I had a question or needed something. I was really blown away by the care of every single person working that day.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Jamie T

The beauty of this place is only the beginning. The staff is dedicated to make sure your day there is nothing short of flawless and stress free. I even had some last minute adjustments the morning of the wedding that they were more than willing and happy to accommodate. Also the... Read More partnership they have with the catering company is second to none!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Joannica H

We couldn't have asked for a more picture perfect venue. Our wedding was the LAST summer wedding....so it was HOT. I have been told our wedding was "the hottest wedding I have ever been to, but the most beautiful!" LOL My husband, family and I did NOT care. We had such a good... Read More time. It was a perfectly beautiful and hot summer day. The breeze in the evening outside the barn was perfectly mixed with dragon flies, music and laughter. We wouldn't change a thing about it. The event coordinators were patient with all my questions and treated us with love. Every detail of the wedding, from flowers to pictures and tables was well thought out and done with love. It was one of the best days of our lives. Including for my mom. She was convinced SHE was getting married and it was pleasing to my heart to see how happy she was with everything! Thank you to the Prairie Glenn Barn for that!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Susie B

My cousin got married at Prairie Glenn Barn, and everything was beyond spectacular. Her experience with the company was beyond recognition. The team was completely attentive to her throughout the whole process. The All-Inclusive package is one of the best wedding planning ideas... Read More ever to happen. I wish these packages were available when I got married. It allows for Ms. Zoraya to put her lovely artistic touch on the wedding. It was completely stress-free for my cousin. She was able to enjoy being engaged, and not have to stress about the details because everything was taken care of. Thank you so much FRBW!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Julie H

It was sweltering!!!! When my daughter and I met with Zoraya in January 2017 and looked at dates September was available but the heat was a concern. She sat there and told us how they use heavy drapes to cover the doors and pointed to the AC vents and said they were going to add... Read More more. She stated it would not be cold because of course it is a barn but that guests would be very comfortable. The day of the wedding arrives and we go to the venue and it is miserable!!! I am a native Floridian and know the temperatures in September. I would never have booked a venue that was not air conditioned!!!! I knew the guests would be hot at the ceremony site but knew they could cool off in the barn. It was still 92 degrees in the barn at 7 pm!!!! Needless to say it was too late to change anything but if I had known I would have rented large AC units from a company like we did for my other daughters wedding where we AC'd a tent!! On the other hand the venue is absolutely beautiful, the flowers were over the top and the decorations were perfect. If your weather is cool this is a perfect place.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Chad O

Hello! I have a wedding date booked for Saturday January 13, 2018. However, due to unforeseen circumstances I will not be able to host my wedding here. The venue and ceremony space is absolute stunning and the host is beyond amazing. If interested please contact the venue... Read More ASAP!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Danielle G

This wedding venue is nothing short of perfect! When I decided to plan my wedding in 3 months I knew that I would need to choose a venue that was easy to work with and accommodating and Zoraya and her team at Prairie Glenn Barn offer exactly that! Zoraya and her team have been... Read More in the wedding industry for many years and everything they do is done with quality in mind. She helped me book the best vendors and was only a call or text away when I needed anything. I can't tell you how many times people have told me that it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to. The centerpieces and fresh flower arrangements looked as if they were straight out of a bridal magazine. Everything truly exceeded my expectations and it was worth every penny. It was without a doubt the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Diane L

Phenomenal venue, all around!!! I absolutely loved Mrs. Zoraya and her team. They were sweet, knowledgeable, prompt and could seriously read my mind! I couldn't imagine having my wedding at any other place. There really is no other venue out there that is this beautiful and... Read More unique. Trust me, it's not just another barn, it is so much more. This place and these wonderful people were a true blessing to me on the most important day in my life.

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Evan F

Absolutely a dream come true! Our wedding was so perfect thanks to the team at Prairie Glenn Barn! The Chapel in the Gables made for a breath-taking ceremony space among the trees and the reception in the barn was rustic, romantic, and spacious. Zoraya and Becky worked so well... Read More with us to fine tune all the details and made the process easy and stress free. We can't thank them enough for everything they did to make our wedding day the best day ever!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Cyndi S

Booked this place and paid deposit and had booked my DJ, Caterer, Photographer, Cake Decorator AND our honeymoon only to find out they had double booked us and we had to forfeit our day and time. They told us our choices were now a Friday or a Sunday date and they would give us... Read More a free bonfire with marshmallows "for our inconvienence" and since then refuse to communicate with us at all. So I am beyond upset and disappointed with not only the lack of professionalism but the lack of customer service. The whole bonfire with marshmallow offer was a complete slap in the face...when you are spending close to $10 grand and they try to appease you with a bonfire and free marshmallows it's pretty ridiculous.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Wendy P

Our daughter's wedding was the first official wedding here! From the moment we saw the venue, we could see the vision of what it was to become! From the bridal suite, to the ceremony in the Gables, to the reception in the barn...everything set the mood for the perfect rustic... Read More chic wedding theme. Ms. Zoraya was as gracious and accommodating for just about all that we asked. We used Catering by the Family and the food was delicious. The florist from Hannah's Florals were everything that we asked for and more. Tani's Desserts created the perfect cake. All in all...as their first big event with 200 people, we were extremely happy. With everything new, there's bound to be details that get missed and ironed out with experience. But even with our few mishaps and missed details, our guests didn't notice...one guest said "the wedding was flawless"! I know that the passion that Zoraya has for this business. She will make this venue become every bride's dream...just as she did for our daughter's wedding!

2017-03-15T12:28:04 Response from the vendor

This was such a historic moment for our venue! We are so thankful for the trust you had in Florida Rustic Barn's team. We loved this wedding so much! What a gorgeous day it was! Thank you so much for your kind review!

Meet The Events Director

Ms Zoraya & Ms Beccy

Ms. Zoraya & Ms. Beccy have over 25 years in the event planning industry. Take advantage of their exquisite taste and talent when planning your event. Ms. Zoraya & Ms. Beccy don’t rely on the cliché or cookie cutter plans. They custom design each event for you.