FlorUnique

Serving Greater Los Angeles, Orange County

'where your unique vision becomes reality'

FlorUnique specializes in unique floral decor with exceptional attention to detail. During your complimentary consultation we will capture your personal style, advise you on the latest trends, and discuss creative floral decor for your wedding day. Please contact us for a convenient appointment.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

608 North Francisca Ave, Redondo Beach, CA Serving Greater Los Angeles, Orange County (310) 480-6464

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Christine J

Absolutely amazing to work with! Winnie is sweet and so incredibly talented. She was there for us every step of the way and went out of her way to make everything so easy on us and so beautiful for our special day.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Laura T

FlorUnique was great! I planned my California wedding from the East Coast, so I was pretty nervous trying to find and select vendors without ever meeting them in person. I called Winnie on pretty short notice to see if she could prepare a boutonniere and bouquet based on an... Read More inspiration picture. Winnie did a great job communicating both on the phone and via email. She explained that some flowers in my inspiration picture weren't in-season and suggested replacements for available similar flowers. She also offered up cost-saving substitutions, while still staying true to the inspiration picture. The morning of the wedding, Winnie texted me a picture of the bouquet and asked if I wanted any changes. I didn't - it was beautiful! Winnie delivered the flowers herself to my venue on time and in great condition. Winnie was very kind and easy to work with, and she does great work. I'd definitely recommend FlorUnique!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Cheryl G

I first met Winnie of FlorUnique at my charity fundraiser, "Designs for Dining" as she provided flower arrangements for my key speaker on table designs. I so loved Winnie's arrangements and I thought they were so unique--even before I new her business name was FlorUnique! When... Read More my daughter started planning her wedding, I thought of Winnie and contacted her to provide the flowers. I had several meetings with Winnie at her studio where we discussed colors and designs. She worked with us to not only meet our budget, but the flowers were absolutely spectacular! The look of the arrangements and bouquets was beyond my expectations. When I entered the reception before the guests arrived, the flowers took my breath away. Winnie also let me be involved with certain aspects of picking out containers and ribbon myself that not only gave me a part in the process but also helped us meet our budget. Winnie is also a delightful person and our meetings at her studio were so enjoyable and I learned so much about types of flowers and greenery. When I chose FlorUnique, I didn't realize that she was listed as a Preferred Florist on our reception venue, Palos Verdes Golf Club. I highly recommend FlorUnique to anyone I know who might be planning any type of event where flowers will enhance the ambiance.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Jacqueline D

Winnie and her team were the best! I knew once I bet Winnie I knew she was going to make my vision come true and more. My wedding was magically beautiful because of FlorUnique.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Sierra S

I wish I could give more than 5 stars! Winnie was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding. I loved that she actually met with me and brought out individual flowers and different types of greenery to really understand what I was invisioning for our wedding day. I really... Read More appreciated that she took the time to go over every detail of our wedding from the time our pictures started to the venue location and weather and gave us honest opinions of what would work and what wouldn't so she could provide us with what would look the best and last the longest throughout our day. I really appreciated how she helped with all of the personal touches at our venue, I'm a scientist (and so is she which is awesome!) and she added flowers to beakers and Erlenmeyer flasks for our sign in table that everyone loved. I couldn't have asked for a better florist!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 E M

Winnie did the flowers for our wedding and completely blew everyone away. She made a gorgeous living arrangement on the entry wall, stunning bouquets in glass vases, and several large arrangements that are still thriving almost a week later. One of our favorite touches were the... Read More floral hair clips and boutonnieres Winnie designed for us...they were absolutely beautiful and held up through the night. Working with FlorUnique was fantastic, and we couldn't have been happier with our flowers on the big day.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Emily P

From the moment I met Winnie I knew I wanted her to do our wedding flowers. On my first meeting with her, she threw together a sample mini-bouquet of the flowers I told her I was interested in and it was absolutely beautiful. My wedding bouquet was EXACTLY what I had in mind and... Read More she added so many extras to make my ceremony and reception just beautiful. Also I just love Winnie and was so excited every time I got to pop in to see her. She’s such a delightful person. I am so so happy I chose to go with Florunique.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Christina C

Very highly recommend FlorUnique! We were extremely pleased with our flowers from Winnie! We planned our wedding from another state, so everything was done via phone and email and Winnie captured the look we wanted perfectly! As well as the flowers for the bridal party,... Read More parents, and grandparents, we also had absolutely gorgeous centerpieces for our reception dinner that really elevated our decor to a whole new level! Everything was perfect and Winnie was amazing at communicating with us and used her creative talent to bring our ideas to life (going off of nothing but our conversations and Pinterest idea boards I created)!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Barbara M

Where do I even begin? Winnie and her team at FlorUnique are true artists. I got married on October 6th of this year at the California Yacht Club in Marina Del Rey. I had a pretty complicated vision for Winnie, and not only did she make it happen, she exceeded any ideas I could... Read More ever come up with. She also managed to come up with clever ways to save us money with our TIGHT budget. I knew I really wanted Winnie to do our flowers but I just didn't know if I could ever afford anyone as great as her. If you're in the same boat that we were in, talk to Winnie!! She has a bunch of little tricks for cutting costs. We ended up using our beautiful bridesmaid bouquets as centerpieces, and our floral arrangements from the ceremony for our sweetheart table. For my wedding, I envisioned pumpkins, nautical, and romance- haha I told you it was complicated. I also had all my bridesmaids in different dresses. I was hoping the flowers would be able to tie my vision together and keep it from looking all over the place. Winnie came up with the brilliant idea of weaving gold rope into the deep burgundy and blush arrangements to tie together our romantic nautical theme. She also made beautiful floral hair pieces for each of my bridesmaids to help bring some cohesion to their mismatched dresses. If you're looking for the best florist in all of Los Angeles County, look no further!! She went above and beyond to bring my vision to life.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Michele H

Florunique / Winnie is amazing!! I met with Winnie 4 months prior to our wedding. We traveled from Kansas City. I immediately loved Winnie. She listened to what I wanted...played around with some arrangements as we were there. We had to chat or e mail since I wasn't local.... Read More She was always keeping me posted with what was going on. I felt so comfortable with Winnie. I trusted her. She has such a great passion for what she does and I am proud to say I got a beautiful bouquet and beautiful arrangements. I would highly recommend Winnie. She is absolutely great to work with.

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Ashley H

Winnie listened to what I wanted, and created a sample centerpiece on the spot with flowers she had on hand. She did an excellent job. Everything was beautiful. She also sent me pictures of the flowers the night before the big day to see if I wanted to make any changes. I also... Read More really appreciated how she went the extra mile and added small touches to the sweetheart table, like flowers on our napkins and toasting flutes.

2017-07-29T23:31:28 Response from the vendor

I am glad that you saw our extra touches. We are all about details. I always like to serve our couples the absolutely best and would love to know how we could better our service. What could we have done to earn a five star... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Danielle B

I used Florunique for my wedding and I have to say that Winnie is the best! I'm not someone who knows a lot about flowers, but Winnie was able to hear my vague descriptions of the look and feel of my wedding and come up with a beautiful concept for my flowers, all within budget.... Read More I really appreciated her mindfulness when it came to my budget and was simply amazing to work with. She made herself available to speak with me anytime I wanted to discuss a change or addition to my flower order and made me feel completely comfortable the entire time. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Jessie S

Winnie did an AMAZING job with our flowers, evoking a sense of magic and true artistry. We wanted to integrate Japanese Ikebana style flower arranging into our decor, and Winnie did an incredible job communicating and working with us to create arrangements in the style we... Read More wanted. When my bridesmaids first saw their bouquets, they literally gasped with delight at their beauty (and then immediately started taking pictures of them). Winnie was also open to our request to use mostly native, sustainably grown plants, which was important to us. The day after the wedding, we delivered extra centerpieces to friends and family as gifts to brighten up their homes. We are so grateful to Winnie for making our special day beautiful and elegant, with vibrant pops of color!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Kristian C

The flowers used for our ceremony, my bouquet and the reception turned out beautifully. 4 star rating given for some communication issues, but that's only because the florist is so good at what she does, she is in demand and therefore very busy. I recommend booking early and... Read More making sure to set some time aside during your wedding month for a final meeting.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lauren Q

Winnie from FlorUnique was amazing! My husband and I both loved working with her and would definitely recommend her to anyone. She put together beautiful arrangements for us that were everything we imagined and more. She also worked within our budget and found creative ways to... Read More help us save on cost, which we greatly appreciated. The best part was that she stayed very involved through the whole process and was always willing to make changes to ensure we got exactly what we wanted.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 JoAnna S

We met with a few florists before we decided on Winnie, but she was the only one that I felt truly understood the look I was going for with our wedding flowers. I immediately felt comfortable with her during our first consultation. I had ideas of what I liked and I sent her... Read More photos before our first meeting. She had samples of most of the flowers ready for our first meeting so we were able to visualize what everything would look like in real life! She took very detailed notes and was able to suggest different flowers to help us stay within our budget. Our flowers looked just like I had imagined on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Nick Q

Talk about a cherry on top! We found FlorUnique on The Knot when searching local vendors. Prior to our meeting Winnie reached out and was very detailed in her preparation for our design requests. When we arrived she had many samples of flower options and really made our visit... Read More personal. We were able to visually see our product and despite our specific wants and needs, Winnie joined forces and made it happen. Come the day of, we were astonished by how beautifully everything came together. Gorgeous centerpieces, an amazingly breathtaking arch and aisle way, and other accents throughout the venue. We received so many compliments on and requests to keep our floral pieces. We have to extend a great amount of gratitude to Winnie and the team at FlorUnique for making our day truly beautiful and unforgettable. High recommendations to all!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Joanne P

I highly recommend Winnie at FlorUnique! Winnie totally "got" what I wanted even though I know nothing about types of flowers, names of flowers, etc. All I told her was orange gerbera daisies and that I wanted bright, happy, beachy flowers. Our flowers were absolutely perfect -... Read More our ceremony was on the beach and the flowers on the arch were stunning, they look amazing in pictures - exactly what I envisioned! Winnie is easy to work with and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Joanne P

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kate W

Winnie's floral arrangements for my wedding were absolutely stunning! She executed my vision perfectly and added so many creative touches that blew me away. I could not have been happier. The flowers exceeded my expectations and Winnie's professionalism, creativivity, and... Read More attention to detail made her a joy to work with. I highly recommend Winnie!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jeannine F

Absolutely the best work ever. Winnie is amazing at what she puts together and is very professional. From the moment I met her and she showed me ideas in person of flower mixtures I new we were going with Flornique. Her great ideas and then seeing everything on the day of was... Read More spectacular. Winnie and her team went over and beyond with their work and decorated more then discussed and made use of all my flowers in different ways. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lory M

FlorUnique & Winnie were perfect! We were able to have the most beautiful flowers imaginable and at a very reasonable cost. I couldn't be happier! Winnie took me through a very creative design process and took a real interest in our event. She and her team truly did an... Read More amazing job. I HIGHLY recommend FlorUnique.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Katie P

FlorUnique was amazing. They handled all the flowers for our July 2016 wedding at South Coast Botanic Garden in Palos Verdes. Winnie, the owner, was super thorough from the beginning. I was first impressed when she asked that we send her pictures of what we had in mind as far as... Read More flower type, arrangements, sizes, colors and general style of our wedding. Next, we had a sit-down consultation where we went over all the details she’d be covering. She put together mock-ups on the spot of the table arrangements and bouquets and took very detailed notes of everything we discussed, which she later typed up and emailed to us for our records. It was nice when she offered recommendations for alternatives in order to keep us within budget. She was also very talented as far as taking a concept that we loved and adding to it or suggesting other options that matched our style. This made me really trust her and I felt like I could rely on her to improvise, if need be, especially since she understood our style so well. Her work on our wedding day was absolutely stunning. We just loved everything she put together and received an endless amount of compliments on all our flowers. With as much work as we had for Winnie and her team, she was still able to handle a curve ball I sent her way when I realized I forgot to order some flowers for my hair from her. When my mom and aunt showed up at her studio, they said she handled it with total calmness and was able to quickly prepare some beautiful, delicate flowers and eucalyptus for my hair. I loved it. Winnie and her team delivered all the flowers, showed up early and were very accommodating on-site. We had our wedding on a hot July evening and they were great about waiting to put out arrangements, so as to prevent any wilting. They took great pride in their work, were very well prepared and delivered exactly what was promised (and more).

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sarena G

Winnie came through for us big time in our recent wedding in Santa Monica. We were planning the event from across the country, and I'll admit we were a bit nervous when responses from Winnie (as well as most people in the flower industry) were touch and go. But, Winnie truly... Read More delivered for us, not only in her beautiful colorful arrangements that thoughtfully complemented our lush green space, but also in throwing in a number of complimentary extras (including dropping off baby's breath at the hotel the day of the wedding for my hair!) and in flipping the space where our ceremony was (and cleverly reusing a lot of our ceremony decor) to a very romantic, intimate dinner setting. Also, I should mention she did all of space flipping while the power was out during cocktail hour. Winnie was also very good about working with us on price to keep our flower costs down. Anyway, Winnie is a true hero -- fully recommend FlorUnique!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Alyssa T

I met Winnie at a bridal convention. There were only a select few vendors I sought out simply because the concept of a bridal convention was a little overwhelming for me. But I'm so happy to have come across Florunique! Winnie was great and accommodating when it came to... Read More EVERYTHING! She is very talented and passionate about what she does. She made sure to understand little details and concepts of the florals we wished to have for our wedding. And often double checked for clarification, which was relieving. She's honest in her work and made sure she understood what we wanted. She also had great suggestions!! We received so many compliments on the flowers the day of our wedding and it couldn't have be done without Winnie and her creative and definite unique talent! The day of our wedding she even had extra flowers and arrangements to be placed in some empty spaces to tie the whole event together. Thank you so much Winnie and Florunique for the beautiful work!