FlorUnique

Serving Greater Los Angeles, Orange County

'where your unique vision becomes reality'

FlorUnique specializes in unique floral decor with exceptional attention to detail. During your complimentary consultation we will capture your personal style, advise you on the latest trends, and discuss creative floral decor for your wedding day. Please contact us for a convenient appointment.

Aisle Decorations, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Alternatives, Flower Arrangements

608 North Francisca Ave, Redondo Beach, CA Serving Greater Los Angeles, Orange County (310) 480-6464

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Nick Q

Talk about a cherry on top! We found FlorUnique on The Knot when searching local vendors. Prior to our meeting Winnie reached out and was very detailed in her preparation for our design requests. When we arrived she had many samples of flower options and really made our visit... Read More personal. We were able to visually see our product and despite our specific wants and needs, Winnie joined forces and made it happen. Come the day of, we were astonished by how beautifully everything came together. Gorgeous centerpieces, an amazingly breathtaking arch and aisle way, and other accents throughout the venue. We received so many compliments on and requests to keep our floral pieces. We have to extend a great amount of gratitude to Winnie and the team at FlorUnique for making our day truly beautiful and unforgettable. High recommendations to all!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Megan M

Florunique does absolutely beautiful work and made my wedding dream a reality. My flower crown and bouquet were amazing and beautiful as well as the flowers on our arch and our bridesmaids bouquets. Winnie is so great to work with our meetings as well as the set up and take down... Read More we're so well organized and made it so easy for me. I highly recommend florunique for weddings as their creativity and beautiful floral creations will make your wedding that much more beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Danielle B

I used Florunique for my wedding and I have to say that Winnie is the best! I'm not someone who knows a lot about flowers, but Winnie was able to hear my vague descriptions of the look and feel of my wedding and come up with a beautiful concept for my flowers, all within budget.... Read More I really appreciated her mindfulness when it came to my budget and was simply amazing to work with. She made herself available to speak with me anytime I wanted to discuss a change or addition to my flower order and made me feel completely comfortable the entire time. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Jessie S

Winnie did an AMAZING job with our flowers, evoking a sense of magic and true artistry. We wanted to integrate Japanese Ikebana style flower arranging into our decor, and Winnie did an incredible job communicating and working with us to create arrangements in the style we... Read More wanted. When my bridesmaids first saw their bouquets, they literally gasped with delight at their beauty (and then immediately started taking pictures of them). Winnie was also open to our request to use mostly native, sustainably grown plants, which was important to us. The day after the wedding, we delivered extra centerpieces to friends and family as gifts to brighten up their homes. We are so grateful to Winnie for making our special day beautiful and elegant, with vibrant pops of color!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Kristian C

The flowers used for our ceremony, my bouquet and the reception turned out beautifully. 4 star rating given for some communication issues, but that's only because the florist is so good at what she does, she is in demand and therefore very busy. I recommend booking early and... Read More making sure to set some time aside during your wedding month for a final meeting.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lauren Q

Winnie from FlorUnique was amazing! My husband and I both loved working with her and would definitely recommend her to anyone. She put together beautiful arrangements for us that were everything we imagined and more. She also worked within our budget and found creative ways to... Read More help us save on cost, which we greatly appreciated. The best part was that she stayed very involved through the whole process and was always willing to make changes to ensure we got exactly what we wanted.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 JoAnna S

We met with a few florists before we decided on Winnie, but she was the only one that I felt truly understood the look I was going for with our wedding flowers. I immediately felt comfortable with her during our first consultation. I had ideas of what I liked and I sent her... Read More photos before our first meeting. She had samples of most of the flowers ready for our first meeting so we were able to visualize what everything would look like in real life! She took very detailed notes and was able to suggest different flowers to help us stay within our budget. Our flowers looked just like I had imagined on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Joanne P

I highly recommend Winnie at FlorUnique! Winnie totally "got" what I wanted even though I know nothing about types of flowers, names of flowers, etc. All I told her was orange gerbera daisies and that I wanted bright, happy, beachy flowers. Our flowers were absolutely perfect -... Read More our ceremony was on the beach and the flowers on the arch were stunning, they look amazing in pictures - exactly what I envisioned! Winnie is easy to work with and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Joanne P

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kate W

Winnie's floral arrangements for my wedding were absolutely stunning! She executed my vision perfectly and added so many creative touches that blew me away. I could not have been happier. The flowers exceeded my expectations and Winnie's professionalism, creativivity, and... Read More attention to detail made her a joy to work with. I highly recommend Winnie!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jeannine F

Absolutely the best work ever. Winnie is amazing at what she puts together and is very professional. From the moment I met her and she showed me ideas in person of flower mixtures I new we were going with Flornique. Her great ideas and then seeing everything on the day of was... Read More spectacular. Winnie and her team went over and beyond with their work and decorated more then discussed and made use of all my flowers in different ways. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lory M

FlorUnique & Winnie were perfect! We were able to have the most beautiful flowers imaginable and at a very reasonable cost. I couldn't be happier! Winnie took me through a very creative design process and took a real interest in our event. She and her team truly did an... Read More amazing job. I HIGHLY recommend FlorUnique.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Katie P

FlorUnique was amazing. They handled all the flowers for our July 2016 wedding at South Coast Botanic Garden in Palos Verdes. Winnie, the owner, was super thorough from the beginning. I was first impressed when she asked that we send her pictures of what we had in mind as far as... Read More flower type, arrangements, sizes, colors and general style of our wedding. Next, we had a sit-down consultation where we went over all the details she’d be covering. She put together mock-ups on the spot of the table arrangements and bouquets and took very detailed notes of everything we discussed, which she later typed up and emailed to us for our records. It was nice when she offered recommendations for alternatives in order to keep us within budget. She was also very talented as far as taking a concept that we loved and adding to it or suggesting other options that matched our style. This made me really trust her and I felt like I could rely on her to improvise, if need be, especially since she understood our style so well. Her work on our wedding day was absolutely stunning. We just loved everything she put together and received an endless amount of compliments on all our flowers. With as much work as we had for Winnie and her team, she was still able to handle a curve ball I sent her way when I realized I forgot to order some flowers for my hair from her. When my mom and aunt showed up at her studio, they said she handled it with total calmness and was able to quickly prepare some beautiful, delicate flowers and eucalyptus for my hair. I loved it. Winnie and her team delivered all the flowers, showed up early and were very accommodating on-site. We had our wedding on a hot July evening and they were great about waiting to put out arrangements, so as to prevent any wilting. They took great pride in their work, were very well prepared and delivered exactly what was promised (and more).

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sarena G

Winnie came through for us big time in our recent wedding in Santa Monica. We were planning the event from across the country, and I'll admit we were a bit nervous when responses from Winnie (as well as most people in the flower industry) were touch and go. But, Winnie truly... Read More delivered for us, not only in her beautiful colorful arrangements that thoughtfully complemented our lush green space, but also in throwing in a number of complimentary extras (including dropping off baby's breath at the hotel the day of the wedding for my hair!) and in flipping the space where our ceremony was (and cleverly reusing a lot of our ceremony decor) to a very romantic, intimate dinner setting. Also, I should mention she did all of space flipping while the power was out during cocktail hour. Winnie was also very good about working with us on price to keep our flower costs down. Anyway, Winnie is a true hero -- fully recommend FlorUnique!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Alyssa T

I met Winnie at a bridal convention. There were only a select few vendors I sought out simply because the concept of a bridal convention was a little overwhelming for me. But I'm so happy to have come across Florunique! Winnie was great and accommodating when it came to... Read More EVERYTHING! She is very talented and passionate about what she does. She made sure to understand little details and concepts of the florals we wished to have for our wedding. And often double checked for clarification, which was relieving. She's honest in her work and made sure she understood what we wanted. She also had great suggestions!! We received so many compliments on the flowers the day of our wedding and it couldn't have be done without Winnie and her creative and definite unique talent! The day of our wedding she even had extra flowers and arrangements to be placed in some empty spaces to tie the whole event together. Thank you so much Winnie and Florunique for the beautiful work!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Michelle M

Working with Winnie was such a lovely experience. She is very personable and really listens to what you want. She definitely knows what she is doing and is very knowledgable and creative. She worked with my low budget which I appreciated and even with a minimal budget everything... Read More was more beautiful than I ever imagined. Thank you Winnie!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Amanda B

Winnie is Amazing! All our flowers we beautiful and exactly what we wanted. I only wish flowers last longer so I could keep them around. Winnie was very flexible and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Tanya J

We couldn't be happier! Winnie did such an amazing job! She was very attentive to detail and made sure she understood what we liked. We had a consultation in person at her studio and I love that she was able to present a "mock" bouquet so that I could see the size, style,... Read More color, etc. Winnie did such a great job in working with us to make several changes to work within our budget and needs. Everything turned out so beautiful! We got so many compliments on how amazing everything looked. We would definitely recommend Winnie and FlorUnique to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Kaylee S

I recommend Winnie to EVERYONE! I wanted to hire a local vendor close by and found FlorUnique. We met with Winnie and she had already prepared some floral arrangements that matched the flowers I had mentioned on the phone. She worked with us to stay within our budget which even... Read More meant she stayed through our Ceremony to reuse the flowers for the Reception. Truly a wonderful, professional, caring person who made the wedding flowers BEAUTIFUL! Thank You Winnie!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Kristin A

Winnie at Florunique is truly amazing to work with. She is collaborative, giving, gifted in design and has an amazing understanding of your needs and delivers beauty, in flower form, for your event!

Reviewed on 2/26/2016

My name is Jenny Chang, and I am a wedding planner/designer at Rock N' Events. I've had the honor to work and partner with Winnie from FlorUnique for our most recent weddings/events. I'll tell you guys this right now, there's no one more kind, generous and creative than Winnie.... Read More The first time I met Winnie at her office, she welcomed me with a bottle of water, mints, and gave me all of her attention for almost an hour and a half. It wasn't long after I met her and picked her creative mind, that I decided she'd be a partner for Rock N' Events. Recently, my team and I had produced a Berry Beautiful Wedding Photo-shoot. We had to honor to have Winnie be our partnered floral designer for this project. She made sure she had all the details necessary for the pieces we seeked, and implemented the design seamlessly. As a wedding designer, it's so important for me to partner with floral designers that can take initiatives into the creative blueprint of our couple's dream wedding. Needless to say, Winnie always takes initiatives to offer a fresh and new take on floral décor. As a professional, I feel so comfortable working with her because she accepts all of our designs, and will add in her creative twist to make it EVEN better. Winnie, we are SO grateful to know you, and excited to grow together as design partners. Thank you for always being part of our couple's special celebrations, and for helping us produce another rock n' event ;)!!! Jenny Chang Rock N' Events

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Genevieve

Winnie and her team are amazing! I came to Winnie without a clear vision of what I wanted. She took the time to look at ALL of my ideas, showed me samples on the spot and offered different flower options. After all of my ideas were narrowed down I gave her my budget and she... Read More worked very hard to stick to that budget. The day of the wedding I was amazed and truly happy! every arrangement was fresh and beautiful. Of course, I was in love with my bouquet. Her team is so helpful, worked diligently, and very detail oriented. My flower girl was support to throw fish food into a coy pond as part of the ceremony. Having a container for the food completely slipped my mind and Winnie's team was on it! Before I knew it they created a cup with ribbons and lace and my flower girl made it down the isle on time! Winnie is truly talented and passionate about what she does. I found myself oohing and aahing every step of the way from the bouquet, the ceremony bridge to the little details at the cake table. Thank you Winnie!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Erica A

I contacted Winnie about flowers for a church wedding ceremony that I had back in August. We were doing 2 ceremonies (one at church in the morning and one at another location in the evening) so I was really trying to keep the flower budget low for this. Winnie was terrific. She... Read More really worked with me on pricing and created beautiful arrangements for next to the altar. She handled everything for the delivery and really took the pressure off of me on my wedding day. I would definitely use FlorUnique again!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Arlene S

Winnie was a delight to work with. Our consultation was thorough and she came through with everything she said she would. I would definitely recommend her to family and friends.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

My daughter's wedding was amazing. What made her day and the occasion real special was the flowers. I am still in awe thinking back. We wanted a touch of "South Africa" to be part of the wedding since Renata was born in South Africa. The soft pink king-Proteas and unique design... Read More of the flowers complimented the earthly look and feel of the wedding theme. The flowers created a serene atmosphere that I will treasure forever. We received many compliments from our wedding guests about the amazing flower decor. I know that Winnie had to place a special order months in advance to get the right flowers for the wedding. Winnie is professional, from the first consultation, to follow up meetings and then the final wedding day. Thank you Winnie for making my daughter's wedding day un-deniably the most amazing day of her live. From: Lionel & Felicity.