flour! flowers & sweets

Located in Southern Maine; happily serving Maine, NH & MA

Let flour! create your amazing flowers & sweets~

flour! has been dedicated to pleasing brides & grooms for over 20 years with amazing floral, decor & sweet treat design. With a focus on the finest quality florals & prompt customer service you are in good hands with Autumn & her team! Please read our glowing reviews.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

WELLS, ME Located in Southern Maine; happily serving Maine, NH & MA (207) 251-0828

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Lindsay N

Autumn is a dream vendor. Do yourself a favor and book her right now. She created bride and matron of honor bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for my July 2017 wedding. I submitted pictures with my inquiry form and she executed our everything to the T. I asked for texture and... Read More specific colors for my bouquet and she created my vision flawlessly (our photographer said they were the most beautiful flowers she had seen all season). Autumn was also able to work within my budget, which was so appreciated. We also had her make cupcakes, which everyone LOVED... not a single one left over at the end of the night (even the gluten free were gone!). I couldn't recommend flour! more highly.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Mary Kate A

Where do I begin? Autumn absolutely saved me! I had a florist lined up for months leading up to our June wedding, however long story short it fell through 6 weeks prior. I searched through vendors local to our venue (The Red Barn at Outlook Farm) and began sending out inquiries... Read More with fingers crossed. Autumn emailed me back right away and had a quote for us within 12 hours, right on target with our budget! Not to mention, she already had a wedding booked for that day but promised me she could make it work due to the close proximity of our venue to her studio. Not only is she a huge life saver and super sweet, she is amazing at what she does! I'm not one that knows much about flowers but I had a vision of what I wanted and she brought it to life. When our wedding coordinator showed me the ballroom, tears came to my eyes at how beautiful everything was. The centerpieces, the flowers decorated on the cake and along the mantle, and the flowers scattered around were all so beautiful. My bouquet was 100% what I envisioned and the bridesmaids bouquets were a perfect match! I am so happy that things worked out the way they did, I am forever grateful for you Autumn and am so happy to have had you a part of our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Colleen C

We hired Autumn to handle our flowers and cupcakes for the wedding and it was the best decision we made! She was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout and the flowers she put together were unbelievably beautiful and so much more than my pinterest heart imagined. All of... Read More our guests commented on how stunning the tables were and all of my bridesmaids were obsessed with their bouquets. She also made flower crowns for my MOH and flower girl which came out great. Autumn was so easy to work with because she is a great communicator. We went back and forth with photos and calls throughout the process and she was so great about drilling down and making sure she really understood what I was looking for. I also really appreciated how open, understanding and respectful she was of my budget. I had a budget I wanted to stay within and when I would pick things out that would blow that budget she would let me know and suggest alternatives that would be a better fit for my price point which I really appreciated. And last but not least, I have to mention how fabulous the cupcakes were. All of the guests LOVED them and several people told me they were the best they ever had - in fact, some of our guests are still talking about them we see them! The salted caramel were the biggest hit and I definitely suggest including them in your oder.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017

Autumn was absolutely amazing. She made all of my dreams come true with my flowers on my wedding day, and was totally reasonable in meeting me with my budget! I felt like our wedding flowers were right out of all of the magazine photos I had sent her. She also did our cake which... Read More was beautiful and all of our guests raved about her cakes! Would 100% recommend. Thank you!!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Samantha M

Autumn is the absolute best! She did our cake, flowers, and favors. Everything was what I envisioned and absolutely beautiful. We went on our honeymoon immediately after our wedding and if I could do it over I would so I would have more time to eat her left over cake... It was... Read More that good and am so sad it went to waste. Autumn is such a pleasure to work with! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Brittany M

Autumn was incredible to work with. She was professional, nice and very easy to work with. I felt like she got my vision from day one and execution for the big day was impeccable! Everything was so perfect! I keep getting complements on all of the floral arrangements to this... Read More day! I 110% recommend flour!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Ally C

Autumn did an absolutely amazing job with all of the florals for our wedding. She was very responsive and talented with making our visions come to life and even better than expected. Every detail was well thought-out and our guests were amazed as well! Thank you Autumn!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Mindy T

Autumn is such a wonderful, talented person to work with and my husband and I cannot recommend her enough! She absolutely loves what she does and it shines through her work. She took our vision and made it come to life! Through our year of wedding planning, she was always so... Read More responsive to emails and always there to provide feedback, suggestions and guidance on decisions. She is such a delight to work with, not only because of her stunning talent and professionalism, but her willingness to listen, her upbeat personality, and enthusiasm around her work. She also helped up make decisions to stay in budget which we really appreciated. Autumn went above and beyond for our September wedding in Portland, ME. Our arrangements in the ballroom were SO breathtaking. We received SO MANY COMPLIMENTS! She made a garland for our head table that was gorgeous and the bouquets were out of this world. I loved my bridal bouquet so much that it's being dried to be preserved. My husband and I cannot recommend Autumn enough to any couple looking for a florist. She will make your experience stress free, enjoyable and FUN!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Danni M

Not only is Autumn ridiculously talented and good at what she does, she is also such a sweet person and really fun to work with! I loved that her company did both flowers and cake because being able to combine 2 vendors into 1 makes things so much easier! When I first contacted... Read More Autumn, I didn’t know a thing about flowers. I just sent her some pictures of images that I liked on Pinterest and then hopped on the phone with her. Let me say, she was SO helpful at describing what she could create and the different types of flowers that she would use to bring my vision to life. It was clear she was a professional with a passion for what she does and I knew we were in good hands :). The day of the wedding I was overjoyed with how beautifully everything came out. From the aisle to the tables to my dream bouquet, everything was perfection! And the cake was super tasty as well - our guests are still talking about it! Hiring Autumn is a no-brainer for any bride that wants an exceptional experience with her flowers and cake! Danni and Scott

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Skye R

Autumn from Flour! Was so easy to work with and would email us back practically immediately, sometimes multiple times in a day. She found us the perfect vases and votive holders for our centerpieces and created absolutely stunning bouquets for me (the bride) and my sister (maid... Read More of honor), as well as lovely boutonnieres for the groom, 2 dads, best man, and officiant, corsages for our two mothers, and gorgeous arrangements for our welcome tables and wedding arch. All of the floral arrangements were more elaborate than we had imagined for the price we were paying. Autumn even arranged a last minute change with me to have a few flowers for my hair dropped off at a second location before the delivery to the main venue. We are so grateful to Autumn and her team!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Cara B

Autumn from Flour! was an absolutely fantastic vendor to work with for our wedding. When describing our (fairly) tight budget, she helped to guide us towards flowers that would fit our wishes and vision but be within our price range. I had an incredible cascading bouquet of... Read More hydrangea and greenery that she designed based off of several different images I had sent her. I received compliments on it all night. She also was very real with us about our choices - when she had concerns things might dry if made into boutonnieres or blow around if it was windy, she didn't hesitate to advise us. She also was incredibly considerate and helpful when I realized I hadn't ordered flowers for my cake until two days before! I can't see enough about how great Autumn is to work with. I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Kalen H

I can't say enough good things about Autumn at flour! She was accommodating, prompt, and terrific to work with. She took my dreams and made them a reality, the flowers were truly a masterpiece. Thank you Autumn!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Erin V

Autumn is absolutely incredible. Having her take care of the flowers and desserts for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. I was working with a budget, and was discouraged by the minimums set by other florists I had reached out to. Autumn was super understanding... Read More and helped guide me in how to achieve the look I was going for without making too many sacrifices. For desserts, we had a small cake to cut at the reception along with an assortment of cupcakes that were all to die for. Throughout the planning process Autumn was easy to get in touch with and fun to work with. We communicated primarily through e-mail, and talked over the phone once when we got closer to the wedding day. When the flowers arrived, I was blown away by how gorgeous and unique they were. Everything she does is clearly made with love. She brought my vision to life even more beautifully than I had imagined it. Thank you Autumn!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jennifer K

Autumn was the best! She was so great to work with. We used her for both our flowers and cake. I could not recommend her more. She sat with me at the planning stage and brought great ideas and suggestions to the table for the floral arrangements. My guests all commented on how... Read More beautiful and lush they were. She was purely pleasant to work with and I would recommend her to anyone needing floral and bakery services in southern Maine.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Catherine M

Autumn is an incredible person to work with to plan a wedding. She is organized, creative, talented, kind, and helpful. We met in person to go over the vision for our floral arrangements, and she listened to what was said, but also offered her own great flair. From there, we... Read More exchanged emails as we finalized our plans, and she was quick to reply each and every time. Autumn offers more than just flowers--she offers help and advice. She even went out of our way to help us find enough of the right size Mason jars for our arrangements! I will never forget the moment I first saw the bouquets and boutonnieres when they were delivered on our wedding day (which, by the way, Autumn was generous enough to make two delivery stops!). They were PERFECT! Her talent is uncompromisable and I hope I can work with her again in the future.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Anna R

Autumn did an amazing job arranging the flowers AND baking the cake for our wedding in Portland. She was so lovely, so responsive, and even accommodated my request to provide additional flowers for the flower girls' hair the day before the wedding. People commented that it was... Read More the best wedding cake that they've ever had (and it was decorated so beautifully.) I highly recommend her because she is the BEST!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Lindsey K

Autumn did an amazing job on our wedding cakes! I have Celiac Disease and needed gluten free, but my husband (and majority of our guests) had regular cake. We both were able to choose a flavor of cake and icing to try. She made adorable cupcakes in our flavors to taste and we... Read More LOVED them instantly. Her prices were incredibly reasonable, she was more than accommodating, and the product spoke for itself. I received multiple unsolicited compliments on our cake and had a couple people say "I never have seconds for dessert but couldn't help myself with your cake!". Thank you Autumn!

Flour! made our wedding day so easy

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Katie C

Autumn with Flour! Events is truly one of a kind. We worked with Autumn for both our flowers and our cupcakes and cakes. Weddings are typically a stressful time, but finding a single vendor that can fulfill two of your major needs for a wedding makes life so much easier. I... Read More received nonstop compliments on both the cake and the flowers throughout the day. For our flowers, I submitted a picture that I had found on Pinterest to Autumn and she worked with my budget to create something that would work for me and was absolutely stunning. We had Autumn do not only the flowers for the bridal party but also the ceremony site. I had all of my guests asking to take the centerpieces home! Can't recommend Flour! more highly.

Perfection!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Jenna G

I can not say enough good things about Flour!. Our flowers were gorgeous and became such a focal point to our wedding and added so much to our pictures. Autumn was able to create the look of the bouquets that inspired me so perfectly. Autumn is so knowledgeable with flowers and... Read More was able to advise me about what flowers would work best for our wedding and on the colors as well while still creating the exact look that I was going for. I found that sometimes the pictures you look at in magazines/online are not always a good representation of how the colors will actually appear. Autumn was able to guide me through the whole process so that the color scheme would stay true to what i had envisioned and made this wedding task completely stress free! Flour! is definitely a perfect choice for your wedding and Autumn is such a pleasure to work with!!!

The Most Delicious Cake!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Kristen M

I am so happy we chose to go with flour! & Autumn to design and make our wedding cake. After tasting the samples, I knew it was perfect! We also had an additional challenge, as I needed one tier to be gluten free. She worked on her recipe, and the cake was delicious! The... Read More buttercream was AMAZING, just the way I think buttercream should be. Everyone at our wedding raved over how moist the cake was and how delicious the buttercream was. Our cake was beautiful, Autumn was so prompt in her communication, and most importantly, it was DELICIOUS! Highly recommend!

best vendor at our wedding

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Katie O

Autumn was an absolute dream to work with. We got married in Boston and it was so easy to work with Autumn in Maine. She was very reasonably priced, super responsive on email, great ideas, can do a lot of different styles well....I just adored her! She was willing to get into... Read More the nitty gritties, but also happy to take things on herself so I wouldn't have to cope (coordinating with the onsite coordinator for arrival times - for example) She was one of my best friend's favorite vendors and then mine. Two super recommendations if you want to go with someone well-vetted! I'm not 100% positive how far south she'll go, but it was very easy to coordinate the Boston logistics. I'd recommend her wholeheartedly to anyone in the New England area.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/13/2013

Autumn was absolutely wonderful to work with. I had my flowers and cake done through her business. Our red velvet cupcake tower was both delicious to look at and eat (but I already knew that from our tasting) My bouquets came out better than I could ever imagine. She blew me... Read More away with her talent as a business woman and an artist. I would recommend her to EVERYONE.

A Dream Come True!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013

When my future husband and I were granted the privilege of getting married in my home state of Maine, believe me I wanted it to be special! Autumn and her team at flour! were able to make it special and a dream come true. One of the reasons we contacted flour was they were able... Read More to do not only our wedding flowers, but our cake and favors as well. We flew into Portland for a meeting and Autumn came to us, bringing samples of the cake flavors we were interested in, ribbon samples and she spent a couple of hours going over pictures, listening to our ideas and looking at the event space at the hotel where our ceremony and reception were to take place. When we parted we had settled on a cake, each layer a different homemade flavor, a multitude of flowers and even favors for our guests. We were in touch with Autumn in the months before our wedding and she had no problem with answering questions and making some changes before the date our final count was due. All I can say is when the day arrived flour! set the tone for a wedding that for so many years I could only dream about. The flowers, a mix of blue hydrangea and white roses with additions of other blue and white flowers, were spectacular and guests raved about them. The bouquet for our attendant, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces and ceremony arrangements were exactly as I had envisioned them! The favors, small cello bags of candy coated chocolate sea shells tied with ribbons and a note from us, were placed at each setting and brought the feel of Maine home. The wedding cake was spectacular with a layer of lemon with lemon curd, layer of chocolate with white chocolate buttercream and a final tier of vanilla with vanilla bean buttercream! It truly was as delicious as it was gorgeous! All I can say is if you want a truly professional team that will treat you like they have known you forever and make your wedding a Dream Come True, then look no further than flour!

Autumn is a pleasure to work with

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Joyce C

I worked with Autumn for my flowers and cake. She did an amazing job, unlike other florist, she never pressure me to do more. She listened to me and worked with my budget. The cake not only looked good but also tasted good. I don't live in the state I got married so I mainly... Read More dealt with Autumn via email and phone calls, and that didn't take away the quality of service she provided. I highly recommend Flour!

Two in One!

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Phoenix M

Autumn was phenomenal!! She worked with me to create the vision that I had for my special day. The flowers were amazing and the cupcake tower was by far the best I've seen - and I am not just saying that because it was mine. I also found the quality of both the baked goods and... Read More flowers to be exceptional :)

Autumn Poulin

Owner/Lead Designer Autumn continues to please with a natural talent for design and a great eye for bringing the beautiful colors and textures of flowers together to craft an unforgettable event. With over 20 years experience with a concentration in weddings and events Autumn is a true professional who cares about each and every client. “Getting to do what I love everyday is a dream come true! The decision to build the studio at home so I could be the best designer and mother I can be was a huge accomplishment and continues to be a major factor in the success of flour! I love starting every