Keeping your special day stress-free!

Flourish Events provides full-service wedding planning and day-of coordination for today's busy couples and their families. We offer customized options for every budget. Let us worry about the details so you can relax and enjoy family, friends and fun! Visit our website or call Allison.

Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

7329 Lohmeyer Ave., St. Louis, MO St. Louis Metro and Surrounding Areas (314) 803-8134

Reviewed on 5/28/2016

Absolutely Wonderful! Thank you, Allison, for all your help and planning in making my daughter's wedding a dream come true! As the wedding weekend planner you were always available to help with the many decisions. The wedding day was beautiful and went so smoothly, thanks to... Read More your calm, focused and organized planning. You even helped our little ring bearers put on their tuxes and readily bustled the bride's gown at the reception! Your sweet and professional personality was a perfect match for our family with the many details of a large wedding with many out-of-town guests. You put us all at ease and helped make my daughter's wedding so wonderful! You are the best--Thank you, Allison!

2016-06-08T17:27:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Irene! Your family was an absolute dream and Lauren's wedding was a fairytale. Lots of happy and beautiful memories for me!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Connie T

It was a Magical Day. We worked with Allison from the start, right after my daughter got engaged. Allison's knowledge of wedding vendors in St. Louis was invaluable and her professionalism unparalleled. The wedding was absolutely beautiful and the fairy tale wedding my... Read More daughter always wanted. You always think something will go wrong, but nothing did. It was perfect in every way. Allison worked with us for 16 months and perfected every detail. She is a gem, and we could not have had such a wonderful day without her.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Li P

I really enjoyed working with Allison, she's very detail-oriented, calm, and friendly. My wedding day went better than I could've ever imagined. Everything exceeded my expectation thanks to her many years of experience. Very professional, and always there to help with any... Read More questions I have without hesitation. I had the best time ever at my own wedding, and I didn't have to worry about all the little details because I know she's got it covered. Thank you so much Allison! I wouldn't know what to do without you!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Lana L

Allison was the best decision we made in this whole wedding process (second only to deciding to get married to each other)! When I first started to plan our wedding, I quickly began to feel overwhelmed by the sheer number of decisions we would have to make. After meeting... Read More Allison, I knew that she was the perfect fit for our wedding. She was extremely organized and personable and made me feel calm amidst all the frenzy of wedding planning. She also was truly excited about our wedding vision and worked hard to put together our multicultural wedding, complete with two ceremonies. She even made picking vendors easy and gave us wonderful recommendations (and was never pushy— however we almost always went with her first choice since her recommendations were so great)! After all her hard work in helping us plan and put together the wedding of our dreams, Allison was the perfect behind the scenes person on our rehearsal and wedding day. I loved that I didn’t have to worry about a single detail and everything just fell into place (and I know Allison was integral to this). In sum, Allison is incredible and we strongly recommend her for any wedding of event planning. I have no doubt that she can handle any situation that comes her way and we hope that many other couples get to experience the magic of working with Allison! Thanks so much for everything!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Peter S

While Allison wasn't the planner for my wedding (I didn't have one), I have had the honor of working with Allison as a vendor for the last five years as both a booking agent and as a member of a band. Allison is extremely professional, kind, and creates a relaxed and efficient... Read More environment on any event site. Her cool head avoids any conflicts for brides and grooms and everybody, including her vendors, have a fantastic time. As a special note, all of the weddings we have played have been right on schedule! We hate it when a wedding gets pushed back 20...30 minutes or more and clients receive less dance time than they have paid for. This has never been an issue at a Flourish wedding and it gives YOU the chance to party with your friends and family the entire night, rather than first getting your salads at 8:00pm (if they were supposed to be served at 7:00!). Case in point, make sure you consider Allison and Flourish for your wedding, you will NOT regret it!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Lauren B

I cannot say enough good things about Allison! Hiring her as our wedding planner really helped throughout the entire wedding planning process. Allison was available to answer any questions I had throughout our engagement and helped to recommend vendors, answer questions on... Read More etiquette and keep me on track from a planning/timeline perspective. During our wedding weekend, Allison was instrumental in ensuring everything got completed as planned (and sometimes not as planned)! I would recommend Allison for all your wedding planning needs!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jessica V

Thank you, Allison, for EVERYTHING! Your day of coordination made our day relaxing and seamless. You were there for little and big requests and suggestions. I am a detail oriented person who likes to plan and organize, but I don't know what I would have done without your... Read More help!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 courtney c

Allison was so great. We were on a budget and she totally understood, and met us halfway. She met with us beforehand to review our plans for the day/weekend and gave us great tips. She caught all the little things we didn't even know to consider and fixed our timeline. She... Read More attended rehearsal the night before, and on the wedding day, handled everything perfectly. We didn't have to worry about all the tiny details, I didn't have to answer a million questions from vendors, and we could just enjoy the day. He calm demeanor was a great presence, and I had total confidence in her.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Debra B

Allison is great to work with. She is not controlling or overbearing. Allison will be there for the bride as much or as little as wanted/needed. She provides etiquette advice and other recommendations. I was extremely impressed by her organizational and time management... Read More skills during my daughter's reception and wedding. She also effortlessly addressed Dress back hooks popping on 6 bridesmaid dresses simultaneously while trying to tape down the outside aisle runner that was not cooperating due to the wind. I highly recommend Allison without reservation. Very truly yours, Debra Bishop 10/16/3017

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Alex L

Absolutely wonderful! Allison was our planner for our wedding in June 2017. She helped us every step of the way, and her organized and calm demeanor helped us have the wedding of our dreams. I would give her my highest recommendation.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 David S

Obviously someones wedding is one of the most important days of their lives. Which is why it is so important to have a trusted advocate in your corner to help navigate the complexities of throwing a wedding. Allison was invaluable to my wife and I as she helped guide us... Read More through the months leading up to the wedding, managed the vendors and schedules through the days leading up to the wedding, and allowed us to simply enjoy ourselves as she buzzed around taking care of EVERYTHING on our wedding day. If we could give Allison a higher star rating we would. You only need four things to have a wonderful wedding: a dress, a venue, a caterer, and Allison.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Linda A

Allison is thoroughly professional wedding coordinator. We recommend her as strongly as possible. Many of our wedding guests said how relaxed we were the weekend of our wedding, and Allison is a big reason why. We fully trusted Allison to take care of all the details in the... Read More weekend of our wedding. She was reliable, unobtrusive, easy to communicate with, and a great person to have around on the day of the wedding. She's laid back and low-stress, yet got things done and kept things on track. Along the way, she'd ask for updates, but was not pushy and gave us time and space to answer. The pace felt just right. I am not one who would ever have considered getting a wedding coordinator. However, given that a priority for us was to be good hosts and spend time with our guests (of which 60 were from out of town and mostly international), having Allison was a tremendous blessing and we're so grateful with the decision. We (and all of our guests) were able to really enjoy the wedding celebrations, and the planning! We were able to make the big decisions that mattered to us, but the details and follow-up were all handed off with confidence. We strongly recommend Allison!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Madeline M

Allison was the planner for our 5/27/17 wedding at Old Warson Country Club. Planning a wedding in St. Louis while living in NYC was challenging, and it was such a blessing to work with someone as organized and professional as Allison. I can't imagine how I would have pulled it... Read More off without her! She responded quickly to email and offered us everything from etiquette tips to design ideas during the planning stages. She attended our tasting and helped with the set up of our rehearsal dinner. Allison was extremely helpful in coordinating with all of my vendors. She gave constructive input on execution without trying to alter our vision. I think what was most appreciated was her calm approach and ability to problem solve. Right before walking down the aisle, I realized that I never put my veil on. Allison ran up two flights of stairs, retrieved it, and positioned it in my hair perfectly within minutes. This could have been a meltdown moment for me, but she kept everything running smoothly. I truly cannot say enough good things about working with Allison! We are so thankful!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Brandy H

Allison was great to work with! Our wedding day was the most perfect day and we would just like to thank her for all of her time and effort spent on making things flow so well!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 jean t

One of the best decisions we made for my daughter's wedding was hiring Allison. She was a great sounding board and had good suggestions during the planning. On the big day she took care of everything so that we could relax and enjoy the day.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Meghan R

We booked Allison's Wedding Weekend Package. This was perfect for us and coordination of the rehearsal was included - so helpful! To me, it's most important to explain Allison's demeanor. She is calm, kind, and professional. You don't always realize pre-wedding how family... Read More members might react to the various activities and programming that will happen over the course of the weekend. Allison gets things done efficiently without becoming flustered or stressed. Vendors just love her and respond well to her style of communication. Allison reached out to our vendors to confirm drop-off and pick-up times and provide her cell phone number so that we were never burdened. She also advised us on the appropriate gratuity amounts for our vendors and provided great insight throughout our time working together. Her comprehensive timeline was extremely well-executed. In short, Allison was integral to the success of our beautiful wedding and her services are a great value.

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

As the mom of the bride, I was thrilled to have Allison's help with our daughter's wedding. MONEY WELL SPENT!! We had a large number of out of town folks for whom we provided transportation and Allison arranged it all. Some busses started earlier than others and she monitered... Read More the whole thing so that it worked like clockwork! Her detailed timeline helped us to solidify what we wanted and how it would all work. She contacted the florist, bus people, church coordinator, band and reception site folks so we had to do nothing but enjoy!! She remembered everything that we wanted and helped us think through logistics, some aspects which we would not have considered without her. She is calm, sweet and was unobtrusive at the reception, only speaking if she had something to add or tweak. She did an incredible job, right down to running by the drug store to pick up some Benedryl cream for a spot on my arm that broke out from handling some flowers. Thanks to Allison for making our day so completely stress-free!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Kelli K

We worked with Allison for well over a year and she helped our ceremony and reception go off last weekend without a hitch. She wasn't pushy, but also wasn't a pushover. She struck the perfect balance and was always prompt with replies to my millions of emails. She truly was... Read More wonderful and made everything perfect. We chose the complete coordination package which was not a mistake - in fact, it was a bargain. Do not hesitate to hire Allison, she'll make the best day of your life even better than you could imagine.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

Just had a Magical Weekend with my daughters wedding. Allison is absolutely the best!!! Her knowledge and "know how" made this a seamless experience as she guided us through wonderful lifetime memories. No detail was left unturned and you could enjoy every moment knowing... Read More Allison had your back with her expertise. Such a joy to work with her.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Nicki K

This is kind of late, but I loved working with Allison! I wasn't initially planning on hiring a wedding planner, but I'm so glad I did. Allison created a custom package for us that met our finical and planning needs! She also connected us to the perfect vendors, she has a lot... Read More of knowledge in this area! She also handled some unique requests, from having friends help serve at our reception to working with a restaurant that normally, does not do wedding catering. She was invaluable the day of making sure our ceremony and reception which was a bit of a drive from the church, were all going smoothly! I don't know what we would have done without her and her timeline ;)! You will not be disappointed if you hire Allison!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Cileia M

You did such a wonderful job! You created magic. Thank you VERY much!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

Thanks Allison, we couldn't have done it without you!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Brianna B

Allison was very easy to work with. She was hired as the weekend coordinator for our wedding, and almost everything went off without a hitch. I felt very stress free the day of the wedding knowing someone else was in charge of all the little details while I enjoyed the day. I... Read More was a little disappointed to find out that the ice cream machine didn't work and the vendor wasn't contacted per the directions to trouble shoot, so our guests didn't get their ice cream bar. Other than that though everything was good!

2016-06-20T20:21:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Your wedding was a pleasure and so beautiful! I was not aware of issues with the ice cream machine as it was working at the beginning of the evening and the times I spot checked it throughout the night. As with all of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Danielle B

I am absolutely terrible with decorations and I knew I would need help making sure my decorations all went together. Allison was a huge help and she had some wonderful ideas to help piece the wedding together. She was well prepared for the rehearsal and she put together a... Read More detailed event timeline for the wedding weekend. The wedding went so smoothly with absolutely no issues besides breaking the dance floor two times (not a bad problem to have in my opinion!). I would highly recommend Allison for all event planning needs!

2016-06-08T17:26:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Danielle! You and Eric were an absolute joy! Best of luck as you begin the adventure of married life!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Katie H

Thanks for helping us over our wedding weekend! I was especially grateful you took on our wedding, even though it was on your birthday. I wouldn't have been able to keep track of time without you; you were very focused and made sure the entire event stayed on schedule! And the... Read More outline you made for us was so helpful! Knowing you verified times with our venders eased a lot of my wedding stress. I am sure there were many unoticed things you took care of too, as the entire event went smoothly. Thank you for everything!

Allison McDonald

With over 10 years of experience in the industry, Allison has been involved in the planning and creation of countless events from the initial brain storm stage to the successful execution of final event-day details. When she's not on an event site, meeting with clients, or living the crazy dream of entrepreneurship, you can probably find her enjoying time with family and friends, learning the basics of home remodeling in a 1920s bungalow, trying a new recipe that has at least 25 steps and as many ingredients, or reading one of the ten books whe has going at one time!