Book Your Wedding with Flowerfield

A BALLROOM IN SAINT JAMES, NY

The verdant, impeccably manicured garden of the 15-acre, private estate Flowerfield is an ideal place for a wedding any time of the year. Located on the North Shore of Long Island in St. James, New York, Flowerfield is lavishly landscaped with vast lawns, fruit trees, flower gardens, vineyards, ponds and fountains and will host up to 350 of your guests.

Grand Ballroom. This remarkable ballroom is 6,000 square feet with 15-foot ceilings can seat 350 of your family and friends or up to 400 without a dance floor. The dance floor is made of mahogany and is 850 square feet. This space is ideal for your ceremony and your reception. Also included in this venue are tea light decorations, two cocktail bars and a cordial bar.

Atrium. This 14,400-square-foot wedding ceremony and reception location is glass-enclosed and houses exotic plants and trees. This climate-controlled greenhouse venue is a unique location for any wedding event—the ceremony itself or a cocktail or traditional reception. This space features lanterns on the ceiling and a koi pond with quaint footbridge, a lovely setting for exchanging vows. Also available in this venue is a large built-in bar, baby grand piano, mahogany dance floor and chef stations. Capacity for the wedding ceremony is 300 and 150 for a seated reception and 250 for a cocktail reception.

Island. You can be wed on a tiny island within a beautiful gazebo nested among the gardens and trees of Flowerfield The island can seat 250 guests on an impeccable grass lawn for your ceremony. The bride will proceed over a lovely footbridge with stately swans drifting underneath as water fountains splash serenely nearby.

Grounds. You can wed at various other locations on the property. Other points of interest include the Swan House, the Cottage and flower gardens, vineyards and orchards. The total capacity is 400 for the ceremony and reception. In case of inclement weather, tents can shelter all 400 of your friends and family if you choose to have your wedding on the grounds of Flowerfield.

Flowerfield only holds one event at a time, so you and your guests will be treated to exclusive, customized service. Your visitors will have full access of the property and are encouraged to roam about the vineyards and gardens.

The staff at Flowerfield are committed to making your dreams come true and promise to work closely with each couple until the day is planned exquisitely and flows without a hitch.

An executive chef prepares the finest gourmet meals with local ingredients and with a contemporary presentation. The bride and groom are encouraged to discuss all of their ideas and wishes for a specialized cuisine to mark their special day.

Call Flowerfield and arrange a tour of the quiet, secluded property. Flowerfield has endless photography opportunities to commemorate your wedding day.

All visitors to Flowerfield are encouraged to linger and enjoy the atmosphere.

• Guests are invited to play croquet
  • Spotlights focus on flower centerpieces on the tables in the Grand Ballroom

The Prestigious North Shore

Our grounds have an impressive array of fruit orchards, vineyards, manicured gardens, beautiful reflection ponds and fountains. Our Atrium, an ideal cocktail hour space, houses a wide array of tropical plants. The 7,600 square foot ballroom offers a picturesque view of the ponds and grounds.

Ballroom

199 Mills Pond Road, Saint James, NY (631) 862-0100

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Kaylyn L

Walking into Flowerfield was like walking into your own enchanted world. From the moment we toured with Lauren, we knew there was no other option, we HAD to have our wedding at Flowerfield. EVERY step of the way, Lauren kept us informed, and updated, and was guienly excited... Read More about EVERY ONE of our little details. When the day came, Debbie, our bridal attendant was there every second. From literally get us out of the limo, to putting us on the bus at the end of the night. Debbie and our maitre'd Andy, knew what we needed, before WE even knew! Debbie even pulled a needle and thread out of nowhere when my bustle ripped! THERE IS NO BETTER FOOD! everyone was raving about cocktail hour the whole night! the selection of stations, really makes for a unique experience. when it came to dinner, our guests were blown away again! My husband and I were given EVERYTHING on the menu. Debbie and Andy made sure we ate and drank throughout the night. (even had damp rags on call for my sweaty husband :) ) Our day was beyond perfect. we truly felt like royalty. The most important thing was that we felt like the most important wedding they've ever had, and not like they do this every weekend. THANK YOU THANK YOU to Lauren, Andy, Debbie, and the whole crew at Flowerfield. There is no other option when choosing a venue. Flowerfield is the best. period.

2017-09-10T11:26:31 Response from the vendor

Kaylyn, It was an absolute pleasure working with you, Marc and your Families. I am so happy for the two of you!!! This year flew bye! I wish you the very best!!! (I hope one day you can come back as a guest!!!)Sincerely, Lauren

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Melissa P

This was the first place we looked at and we fell in love right away. The place is so open and airy. The grounds are wonderful- there are acres of land with gardens, ponds, a fountain, bridge, swans, and a vineyard. The inside atrium is breathtaking. It is literally a giant... Read More green house with trees, plants, twinkle light, a pond and koi fish. The service was wonderful. We had Patricia as our party planner and she was awesome. Everyone we dealt with was so nice and accommodating. I cannot say enough positive things about the staff. They went above and beyond to make our day the best. The day of the wedding everyone was incredible. The food was amazing!! We had a huge Italian wedding and food was a huge factor when choosing a venue. Needless to say all the Italian relatives were impressed with the food. Flowerfield is also one of the few vendors on Long Island which allows fireworks. We had a big beautiful firework show in the open field outside. Flowerfield is the best venue and we are dying to go here as a guest for a wedding!!!!! Everything was perfect.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Melissa M

If I could go back and relive my Flowerfield wedding again and again, I would. It was absolutely perfect! My husband and I have received nothing but amazing feedback since our wedding in September. It didn’t even matter that it rained, because Flowerfield’s inherent beauty... Read More dominated the day. We booked Flowerfield roughly 15 month in advance, and throughout the wedding process we dealt with Pamela. She was extremely professional, attentive and helpful. Any time I emailed her with a question, comment or concern, she would write back to me almost instantly with every answer I could need. I appreciate the fact that Flowerfield also asks couples to visit roughly 2 months prior to the wedding day to go through all of the planning details. When my husband and I sat down with Pamela during our final visit, we left feeling totally confident that our wedding day would be nothing short of fabulous. The wedding quickly approached, and because we had our ceremony at Flowerfield as well, we actually got ready on-site. Deb was the bridal attendant that was assigned to me and my bridal party, and she was so great to work with. I was very nervous while getting ready, but she kept things so calm and ensured that I actually ate because my nerves were really curbing my appetite. She literally helped us with everything we could possibly need throughout the course of the day. Once the wedding started, we also had help from the maître d’, Andy. He and Deb worked tirelessly all night to ensure our wedding was perfect. At one point, I was dancing so much that a piece of lace applique tore from my dress. Deb was immediately prepared for it, and sewed it back on within two minutes. It was amazing!! I’ll forever be grateful for the team at Flowerfield for making our wedding day a dream come true. I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Keren F

Flowerfield was incredible. I could not have imagined a better wedding. The staff worked so hard to please each and every one of our guests. They went above and beyond to make our special day the best it could be. Pam Winkler is a godsend... she is an absolute angel and the... Read More best thing that has happened to us when it comes to the wedding. Seriously... not to say anyone there is bad by any means, but that woman is just amazing. Ask for her... you will not regret it. And if you go with flowerfield... you will literally have the greatest experience.

2017-10-16T12:21:32 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure working with you, Keren! I wish you both the best of everything! - Pam

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Karen N

Flowerfield was the perfect venue for a wedding. We worked with Pam who made the entire process extremely easy and stress free. She was absolutely amazing. Every single member of the staff was so accommodating and helpful throughout the entire night. We had nothing to worry... Read More about. Everything we could have ever needed was provided. We knew from the first time we saw it that it was the perfect place to have our reception and it exceeded all expectations!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Desiree R

We had the most amazing wedding at Flowerfield! From the very beginning Patricia and the team were so easy to work with. Unlike many other venues we met with, they were so flexible and open to accommodating any and all custom requests we had and didn't add tons of additional... Read More charges. All our guests reached out after saying how beautiful the grounds were, nice the staff was and delicious the food was. The cocktail hour food was UNBELIEVABLE as were the entrees and dessert! Debbie was great in helping with anything we needed during the wedding, making sure we always had a drink in our hand and cold towels for my hubby to cool off from dancing.. They truly went above and beyond anything we could have asked for - 2 weeks before our wedding a props vendor fell through who was supposed to create a wine barrel table for a wine tasting and on our wedding day Patricia surprised us that their GM was able to find wine barrels last minute to create the table - this is just one example of how wonderful the entire Flowerfield team was to work with. If you are looking for a gorgeous venue, amazing food, accommodating staff, unique decor and a wedding your guests will be talking about for years to come, have your wedding at Flowerfield! Working with Flowerfield will allow you to worry about one less thing in the wedding planning process.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Katie Q

A five star review isn't high enough for this place! 20 days later and my husband and I are still getting texts & calls about how incredible our wedding was. From the moment we booked with Lauren, her and the rest of the staff were bend-over-backwards helpful at every single... Read More moment of the process & overjoyed to be providing their unmatched service. If Flowerfield's fairytale like grounds aren't enough to sell you on this place, try the food & your search will for the perfect venue will end! Flowerfields is perfect in every way imaginable - I just want to relive my day over & over again. Here's to hoping everyone I know gets married here!!

2017-10-02T11:41:51 Response from the vendor

Katie, you are the sweetest! It was so fun to plan with you and Mark! It so great to hear how happy you are! I hope to see you both back here in the future as guests! :)

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Marianna K

Amazing from beginning to end! The space is gorgeous and well maintained. This is unlike any other catering hall. The cocktail space is large with natural light and lots of greenery. The hall also has lots of natural light. The grounds include a Fire pit, outdoor seating, and... Read More great photo ops! The staff is perfection! From the 1st encounter, to tasting, to emails, to the big day they are all professional and courteous. Flowerfield had weddings down pat. Every detail is accounted for. The food is gourmet! Worth every penny. Our guest left full and satisfied.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Dayna g

We love Flowerfield!!! From start to finish our wedding was a dream come true. Patricia and Andy were fabulous. We didn't even have to think of a single thing because we were so well cared for! The place is immaculate and breath taking, a diamond in the rough on LI. Our guests... Read More were stunned and we enjoyed every moment start to finish. Not to mention the food exceeded our expectations. I wish I can get married there everyday!! Love it.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Bernadette B

We got married at Flowerfield celebrations on August 20th and it was a dream come true! The venue itself is absolutely beautiful; From the homey feel of the lobby, the beautiful greenhouse cocktail room (with its own bridge and koi pond), to the beautifully landscaped grounds... Read More and beautiful reception hall; Flowerfield simply had it all. Debbie, Andy and Patricia along with the rest of the staff were so awesome and made sure we had our deam wedding!! Patricia, our wedding coordinator, was so helpful and made sure everything leading up to the day was carefully planned out. Andy, our maitre’d, made sure that our wedding went off without a hitch, from instructing our bridal party to know what to do to making sure our ceremony flowed perfectly he was always there. Debbie, our bridal attendant, she is the best!!! From fixing my broken hook to helping me use the bathroom and fixing my train that ripped Debbie was soo helpful! I cannot thank her enough; she really made sure I always had food to eat and drinks to drink. She even made time between the hectic wedding events for me and my new husband to be able to take some alone time right after the ceremony, which allowed us to savor the moment of being husband and wife. She is really amazing at her job! My husband and I cannot thank Flowerfield and its entire staff enough; they really made our wedding unforgettable.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Christin O

Flowerfield was absolutely amazing! My husband and I looked at a number of different venues before making our selection. Flowerfield was one of the only locations that we both agreed on right away. Yes it is expensive, but if your budget allows for it, it is worth every penny!... Read More We worked with Patricia throughout the entire process and she was extremely helpful the whole way! We received number compliments on the location and food. If you're venue hunting.... you must visit Flowerfield!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Danielle S

I could go on and on about how amazing Flowerfield was for our wedding, but I don't want to bore you. All you need to know is that this venue was BEYOND INCREDIBLE! Had our ceremony there (outdoor space is so beautiful & the indoor space is even more ridiculously gorgeous).... Read More Cocktail hour blew our minds! Reception room is spacious & beautiful! Pam was our banquet manager and was a delight to work with (and she patiently dealt with me each time I emailed her). Our maitre'd, Andy, is a perfectionist and awesome to always have around & Linda, my bridal attendant, was amazing! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Laura G

My husband and I got married at Flowerfield on June 24, 2017 and it was truly a DREAM wedding. Flowerfield is AMAZING. Andy, Kelsey, Patricia and the rest of the Flowerfield team exceeded all of our expectations and more- absolute professionals. Two months later and our... Read More guests are still talking about the incredible food and service. One of our guests who works in the food industry commented that he could not get over the fact that all of the food came out piping hot at the same time cooked to everyone’s liking! Someone else commented that they loved that they were able to bring home their leftovers, impeccably wrapped, complete with reheating instructions! My husband and I especially appreciated that our bridal attendant, Kelsey, and maître d', Andy, had us take time out of our cocktail hour to eat (if you don’t make time for this, it won’t happen!). I will never forget Kelsey bringing us into the bridal suite where they had set up for us servings from of each our cocktail hour stations! To top it off, Kelsey was prepared with a table cloth to cover my gown as a napkin so that I could eat without worrying about anything spilling! My husband and I continue to tell people that if anything behind the scenes went wrong at our reception, we had NO idea about it. As far as we knew, the day went off without a hitch and everything ran smoothly and perfectly- which is how it should be on your wedding day! There is not one single thing that we would change about our wedding and we know that we owe so much of that to the amazing team of professionals at Flowerfield. Thank you so much, Flowerfield!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Daniella P

My husband and I got married at Flowerfield on May 25, 2017. We looked at several wedding venues before visiting Flowerfield, but as soon as we walked into the venue and spoke with Patricia, we felt confident in our decision to get married here. During the process of wedding... Read More planning, Patricia helped us every step of the way, whether it was finding a vendor, coordinating day of activities, or selecting a color scheme for the party. Patricia, and the whole staff at Flowerfield was extremely helpful, professional, and made us feel so special and excited during the entire process. We never once felt overwhelmed working with the crew because they handle everything with care and organization. The entire crew was extremely organized which helped ease day of concerns. At our wedding, Andy reviewed our schedule, asked if we had any special requests and fulfilled every one. We had minor hiccups with our ceremony officiant but Andy guided me every step of the way and answered all of my questions to keep moving with the ceremony. He was extremely professional, and truly a calming presence (which is much needed for any bride!). The best part was the guests had no idea of this minor hiccup because the venue coordinated everything perfectly to keep the night going. During our reception, Andy made sure we had time to eat and enjoy the food, that we were hydrated, and above all, made sure we were enjoying the party! It’s the little things that mean the most. It rained our wedding day but it didn’t even matter because the venue itself is so unique and so beautiful, all of our guests said they felt like they were outside! During the wedding, all of our guests kept approaching us saying how delicious the food was, how friendly and attentive the staff was, and how beautifully decorated the venue looked. In addition, my bridal attendant was phenomenal! She helped me with even the smallest of details and never hesitated to lend a helping hand to one of my bridesmaids or family members as well, which meant so much to me. All of my friends noticed her ‘can do’ approach with every situation and it helped keep the night flowing. Overall, my husband and I made the best decision getting married at Flowerfield. Our wedding was two months ago and our guests are still telling us it was the most beautiful venue with the most attentive and friendly staff they have ever seen! Thank you Patricia, Andy, and the entire Flowerfield crew!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Emma S

We just had our wedding at Flowerfield and don't have enough words to share how amazing it was. The venue and grounds we're stunning , the food was beyond delicious, but really it was the staff that made the day. They truly went above and beyond to make sure everything was taken... Read More care of and done beautifully. They didn't feel like staff members they quickly felt like family enjoying our wedding with us. Amazing, amazing, amazing venue !!! Everyone should get married here!!!!!💟

2017-07-23T17:30:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much the new Mr & Mrs Emma & Charles Azmitia!!!!! You guys picked such and amazing menu and you and your families were so wonderful!! Pam and are whole team were so excited for you!! We wish you a lifetime of Happiness!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 George L

We just held our daughter's wedding at Flowerfields. After having been in 2 weddings there it was really the only place she and her fiance wanted for their wedding And Flowerfields did not disappoint. From the planning to the last guest leaving Flowerfields was nothing short... Read More of superb. The professionalism of their staff, answering what must seem to them like a million questions they have all heard before, to the checklists so you forget nothing, to the preparation, the setup, the ceremony, cocktail hour and event itself... Flowerfields came through. The grounds are beautiful for pictures. Their outdoor patio with fireplace is a lovely place to unwind for a few minutes. Their cocktail hour venue is HUGE. Everyone had a seat if they wanted. Lines were short and no one was on top of anyone else. The bride and groom rooms for before the ceremony were great, especially the guys who had 3 fireplaces and a bar. The event room was a good size so no one was sitting on top of the kitchen or the band. Plenty of room at the tables, plenty of room on the dance floor. All in all a great place for a wedding

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Marisa S

We had my daughters wedding at Flowerfied on July 1, 2017 and it was spectacular! The food was delicious and in abundance. The grounds are beautiful. The staff was truly amazing. From the valet, bartenders, wait staff and Maitre'd to the Bridal attendants they were all... Read More excellent! Pam was our coordinator and she was the best!! She helped us from day one of the process all the way through to the day after the wedding picking up our things. Very professional and highly qualified. Flowerfied takes the stress and worry out of your day, they handle everything and treat you top notch! I highly recommend Flowerfied, if I could give more stars I would!!!

2017-07-17T14:09:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We couldn't agree more - Pam truly is the best!! We are so glad we were able to exceed your expectations and we hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Lu W

Flowerfield is the most amazing wedding venue I've been to and I feel so blessed to have my wedding hosted here. There are so many things to say about this place besides its beautiful environment. First, the food. The food is so amazing with good variety, high end selection... Read More and the amount of food/drink you get here is more than enough for 2-3 meals per person. Although as a bride I didn't get to try much during cocktail hour, we heard so many comppliments/reviews from our guests. At the beginning of our venue search, we went to lots of places and did many tasting sessions. Most places came out okay but not great when it goes to food. My husband and I grew up in different cities and most of our guests would come from big foody cities, like New York, LA, Toronto, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Taiwan. So we really focused on food when we were selecting our venue. During my research, I heard many good things about food in Flowerfield, even wedding vendors in wedding showcase would tell me how good the food is here. That gives me the confidence. We did tasting in flowerfield and it exceeded our expectation. On the wedding day, all our guests were amazed by the food/drinks during cocktail hour that some of they thought there won't be reception. (As the cocktail hour pass-by dishes already contained lamb chop, steak and plenty of seafood). Second great thing about flowerfield is the people. Pam is our contact manager here and I love love love her. She is so patient, detail oriented and flexible when it goes to wedding planning. We made lots of customization for our wedding as my husband and i came from different background and culture. Not only Pam helped us implemented every little detail that we want, she also gave us lots of good suggestion on timing/decoration and how to keep our budget. The maitre'D Andy and my bridal attendant Emily are also amazing and professional. They showed their professionalism by making the entire wedding seamless and smooth. My bridal attendant helped me every minuet on that day and made it stress-less for me. And of course, our guests also gave us great feedback about how nice/organized the people are in Flowerfield. Every guests were treated with great patience and respect and they can always find the help they need easily. Finally, it's about the environment of this venue. It's so perfectly decorated, with indoor and outdoor arrangement that you barely need any other decoration. You will have to visit there yourself to see what I mean. The place is so so so beautiful that it'll make the ceremony as a dream come true and all your guests will be impressed. I would recommend this place for all my single friends and i wish i can come back here one day as a wedding guest. At the end, my wedding came out so perfect that my husband and I felt very lucky that we found Flowerfield and made the right decision. We can not thank you enough for making our big day such a great success and a forever beautiful memory.

2017-07-17T14:13:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and thank you for choosing us to be a part of your special day. We are so glad that everyone enjoyed the food and decor, and we 1000000% agree that Pam is the BEST! We are so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Marie L

Flowerfield was amazing! I wouldn’t change one aspect about having my wedding at this venue. The preparation and planning for the wedding was so enjoyable especially because of Lauren who had worked with us and helped us throughout the process. The day of the wedding was... Read More incredible. Not only is the environment beautiful at flowerfield, the staff was absolutely amazing and all of our guests were complimenting the service that was provided. The food was also delicious!! The MaîtreD and bridal attendant were unbelievable helpful. We didn’t even have to ask for anything that night because they would help us out before we even had a question/request. My husband’s button broke off and they were able to sew it back on right there and my bridal attendant was making sure my dress was perfect all night. Those are just two of many things they had done for us that night. The staff is dedicated to your wedding that night making sure everything goes perfectly. I would recommend flowerfield a million times!!!

2017-07-17T14:14:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and thank you for choosing us to be a part of your special day. We are so glad we were able to exceed your expectations and we hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Chelsea L

Flowerfield is the single most amazing venue on Long Island. The second I walked in I cried and knew it was the place lol. Their reputation lives up to everything. When you pull up, it is a grand entrance with trees and flowers and lights. Then you walk through an amazing... Read More foyer and into the atrium. This is such a unique part of a venue, every guest was impressed by this area. Our cocktail hour took place here and it was fabulous. Hands down the best cocktail hour I have ever seen ( I am at the age as where I go to about 10 weddings a year). Plus I come from a big Italian family and they are still raving about the food. Whoever said a bride doesn't eat at their wedding did not get married here! I actually got enjoy a taste from each station which our amazing bridal attendant Kelsey brought us in the bridal suite after the ceremony. Another great feature about the atrium is, having a stress free rain back up plan. Luckily for me on June 3rd the weather was great, but I would not even have cared that much if it rained because our ceremony would have been in there. It is stunning for photos as well especially at night. The grounds of FF are so stunning I am so in love everytime I look at my pictures. Everything is so green and beautiful. The ball room is stunning as well. High high ceilings and a nice sized dance floor make the room gorgeous. There are 2 bars and a waiter for each table, so there was never a line even with 220 people. Dinner was magnificent, the chef is wonderful. We worked with Patricia, who is hands down the most amazing woman ever. She took my ideas and created the perfect wedding. Even when I was iffy about something, she would give suggestions to make it come to life. Quick responses with emails are comforting. She worked with us with menu changes, talking to the chef to create our ideal food stations, and even made our whiskey tasting table stunning. I cannot thank you enough Patricia! The day of Andy ran the show. Every vendor we worked with told us he was the best in the business and they were right. Our wedding day went so smoothly I was truly able to enjoy every minute of it. And our bridal attendant was great too. Kelsey was always there to help with anything we could think of. Flowerfield really made my dream wedding come true. It was a classy black tie wedding, that also brought in my boho side with all of the green and flowers. I cannot thank the staff enough! If the grounds don't say enough, just the way this business conducts itself is phenomenal. Thank you!

2017-07-17T14:15:29 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Mallory W

Our wedding at Flowerfield was absolutely everything we hoped it to be and more. From the minute we stepped onto the property to the last dance at our wedding, the experience couldn't have been better. The staff is incredibly attentive, efficient and kind. I didn't feel like we... Read More were just another couple, I felt like the staff understood what we were looking for and they delivered the wedding we envisioned. The food was amazing, our guests keep talking about how much food there was and how delicious everything was! The cocktail hour and the viennese hour were both over the top with delicious options. I can not say enough to thank our banquet manager Patricia. She is the most patient, hard working person in the business! My family and I must have called her with questions and changes a thousand times over the 2 years of planning and she always had a smile and was incredibly accommodating. Most importantly, on the day of my wedding I was so upset that it was raining. I got ready in the bridal cottage on the property and started to take photos inside. The minute it started raining my bridal attendant Kelsey helped me take photos outside, making sure I was always dry and helping me blow dry my dress before the ceremony after it got wet on the ground. The maitre'd Andy was amazing and also helped to make sure we got the ceremony going exactly on time so we would beat the rain. They both made the day of go smoothly and made my stress about the rain disappear. My husband and I love Flowerfield, we had the absolute most perfect day! We hope one of our friends gets married here so we can go back and enjoy it some more!

2017-07-17T14:15:44 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Hayden W

From the moment I saw my daughter's eyes when she and her fiancee took us to Flowerfield to look at the venue I knew no other place would do!! It was everything they had dreamed of and so much more. We booked a Saturday night June wedding- It was the most beautiful affair I have... Read More ever been too!! It was a true fairy tail evening. Everything was perfect!!! We continue to get compliments from our guests!!1 Our phone's and facebooks have not stopped!! The cocktail hour was unreal - there was soooooo much food - and it was all delicious - I could not begin to pick a favorite and there was such variety!!! The main course choices were amazing (pork chop was the personal favorite!!!!). The 2 rooms cocktail and reception were beautiful!! the cocktail room has a pond with a bridge going through it with beautiful Koi. The room is large enough to accommodate our 280 guests without feeling the least bit cramped and the food was everywhere!! There was no skimping!!!!! The ball room was spectacular!!! It was beautiful!!! We used vendors recommended by the hall and each of them were fantastic!!! The grounds are absolutely beautiful!! Our daughter got married outside in the beautiful Gazebo over the pond. The scene was right out of a movie!! In addition to the indoor space there is a huge patio with an outdoor fireplace. Our guests were able to enjoy cigars out on the patio after dinner!! Even though we didn't think we could possibly eat any more the Viennese Hour after dinner was incredible!! I didn't know that there were that many different kinds of dessert!!!! In addition to the beauty of the entire place and the high quality of the food - I can not save enough about the staff!!! From the first day we started working with Patricia our planner she was on top of everything!! that continued through the planning and the execution of the best affair I have been too!! The Maitre-d and bridal attendant was wonderful!!!! Below is a quote from an email sent to me by one of our guests!! The reception was a blast! The food was AMAZING. I had three plates at the cocktail hour alone, and I don't think I got to eat everything. The variety and quality of the food was just out of this world. The venue was perfect, very roomy and relaxing – you really couldn't have picked a more beautiful or accommodating spot!! The music was fantastic – the drummer and sax was a great addition and really brought the energy up. You really couldn't have scripted it any better. We really loved everything about our daughter's wedding. Thank you Flowerfield!!!!!!

2017-06-19T12:01:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad we were able to exceed your expectations and deliver a truly magical day for you and your daughter.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Danielle M

From the moment I saw Flowerfield I knew I had to have my wedding here. It was the first venue we visited but after meeting Patricia, the deal was sealed. She answered every silly question we had and made sure all our special requests were accommodated. I never had to worry... Read More throughout the planning process as the staff were always able to offer advice and their expert opinions. The actual night of the event was perfect- I wish we could do it over and over again. Details, timing and logistics never crossed my mind thanks to the maitre'd and bridal attendant. They were always ready to help and guide us through the course of events seamlessly. People are still raving about the food, the grounds and service they experienced that night. I cannot thank them enough for making all my wedding dreams come true!

2017-05-30T10:52:32 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Kierstin W

Just had our wedding here 5/5/17. We had the absolute best experience with Flowerfield from day one, and they made our wedding incredible. From first walking in we met with Lauren who was very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. We had a family emergency before the... Read More wedding and Lauren was more than happy to work with us and help us in any way she could. Andy the maitre'd was amazing!! He made sure everything went smoothly the entire night. We can't thank him enough for helping our wedding be as beautiful as it was! Debbie our bridal attendant was also fantastic, making sure we had a drink in our hands and food when we needed it at all times. Actually, anything we needed she was ready for and more than happy to help us out. Every single dish from the kitchen was absolutely delicious. I could never say one bad thing about this venue. The atmosphere and staff are perfection! We cannot thank them enough for our wonderful wedding which no one can stop raving about!!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Mary Y

I just had my wedding here and it was absolutely incredible. It all started with my sales representative, Patricia. She helped me every step of the way and if she wasn't in the office she answered all my questions through email. She was always available. Not only was she... Read More incredible so but the venue itself is breathtaking. had so many