Book Your Wedding with Flowerfield

The verdant, impeccably manicured garden of the 15-acre, private estate Flowerfield is an ideal place for a wedding any time of the year. Located on the North Shore of Long Island in St. James, New York, Flowerfield is lavishly landscaped with vast lawns, fruit trees, flower gardens, vineyards, ponds and fountains and will host up to 350 of your guests.

Grand Ballroom. This remarkable ballroom is 6,000 square feet with 15-foot ceilings can seat 350 of your family and friends or up to 400 without a dance floor. The dance floor is made of mahogany and is 850 square feet. This space is ideal for your ceremony and your reception. Also included in this venue are tea light decorations, two cocktail bars and a cordial bar.

Atrium. This 14,400-square-foot wedding ceremony and reception location is glass-enclosed and houses exotic plants and trees. This climate-controlled greenhouse venue is a unique location for any wedding event—the ceremony itself or a cocktail or traditional reception. This space features lanterns on the ceiling and a koi pond with quaint footbridge, a lovely setting for exchanging vows. Also available in this venue is a large built-in bar, baby grand piano, mahogany dance floor and chef stations. Capacity for the wedding ceremony is 300 and 150 for a seated reception and 250 for a cocktail reception.

Island. You can be wed on a tiny island within a beautiful gazebo nested among the gardens and trees of Flowerfield The island can seat 250 guests on an impeccable grass lawn for your ceremony. The bride will proceed over a lovely footbridge with stately swans drifting underneath as water fountains splash serenely nearby.

Grounds. You can wed at various other locations on the property. Other points of interest include the Swan House, the Cottage and flower gardens, vineyards and orchards. The total capacity is 400 for the ceremony and reception. In case of inclement weather, tents can shelter all 400 of your friends and family if you choose to have your wedding on the grounds of Flowerfield.

Flowerfield only holds one event at a time, so you and your guests will be treated to exclusive, customized service. Your visitors will have full access of the property and are encouraged to roam about the vineyards and gardens.

The staff at Flowerfield are committed to making your dreams come true and promise to work closely with each couple until the day is planned exquisitely and flows without a hitch.

An executive chef prepares the finest gourmet meals with local ingredients and with a contemporary presentation. The bride and groom are encouraged to discuss all of their ideas and wishes for a specialized cuisine to mark their special day.

Call Flowerfield and arrange a tour of the quiet, secluded property. Flowerfield has endless photography opportunities to commemorate your wedding day.

All visitors to Flowerfield are encouraged to linger and enjoy the atmosphere.

• Guests are invited to play croquet
  • Spotlights focus on flower centerpieces on the tables in the Grand Ballroom

The Prestigious North Shore

Our grounds have an impressive array of fruit orchards, vineyards, manicured gardens, beautiful reflection ponds and fountains. Our Atrium, an ideal cocktail hour space, houses a wide array of tropical plants. The 7,600 square foot ballroom offers a picturesque view of the ponds and grounds.

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

199 Mills Pond Road, Saint James, NY (631) 862-0100

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Kaylyn L

Walking into Flowerfield was like walking into your own enchanted world. From the moment we toured with Lauren, we knew there was no other option, we HAD to have our wedding at Flowerfield. EVERY step of the way, Lauren kept us informed, and updated, and was guienly excited... Read More about EVERY ONE of our little details. When the day came, Debbie, our bridal attendant was there every second. From literally get us out of the limo, to putting us on the bus at the end of the night. Debbie and our maitre'd Andy, knew what we needed, before WE even knew! Debbie even pulled a needle and thread out of nowhere when my bustle ripped! THERE IS NO BETTER FOOD! everyone was raving about cocktail hour the whole night! the selection of stations, really makes for a unique experience. when it came to dinner, our guests were blown away again! My husband and I were given EVERYTHING on the menu. Debbie and Andy made sure we ate and drank throughout the night. (even had damp rags on call for my sweaty husband :) ) Our day was beyond perfect. we truly felt like royalty. The most important thing was that we felt like the most important wedding they've ever had, and not like they do this every weekend. THANK YOU THANK YOU to Lauren, Andy, Debbie, and the whole crew at Flowerfield. There is no other option when choosing a venue. Flowerfield is the best. period.

2017-09-10T11:26:31 Response from the vendor

Kaylyn, It was an absolute pleasure working with you, Marc and your Families. I am so happy for the two of you!!! This year flew bye! I wish you the very best!!! (I hope one day you can come back as a guest!!!)Sincerely, Lauren

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Melissa P

This was the first place we looked at and we fell in love right away. The place is so open and airy. The grounds are wonderful- there are acres of land with gardens, ponds, a fountain, bridge, swans, and a vineyard. The inside atrium is breathtaking. It is literally a giant... Read More green house with trees, plants, twinkle light, a pond and koi fish. The service was wonderful. We had Patricia as our party planner and she was awesome. Everyone we dealt with was so nice and accommodating. I cannot say enough positive things about the staff. They went above and beyond to make our day the best. The day of the wedding everyone was incredible. The food was amazing!! We had a huge Italian wedding and food was a huge factor when choosing a venue. Needless to say all the Italian relatives were impressed with the food. Flowerfield is also one of the few vendors on Long Island which allows fireworks. We had a big beautiful firework show in the open field outside. Flowerfield is the best venue and we are dying to go here as a guest for a wedding!!!!! Everything was perfect.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Melissa M

If I could go back and relive my Flowerfield wedding again and again, I would. It was absolutely perfect! My husband and I have received nothing but amazing feedback since our wedding in September. It didn’t even matter that it rained, because Flowerfield’s inherent beauty... Read More dominated the day. We booked Flowerfield roughly 15 month in advance, and throughout the wedding process we dealt with Pamela. She was extremely professional, attentive and helpful. Any time I emailed her with a question, comment or concern, she would write back to me almost instantly with every answer I could need. I appreciate the fact that Flowerfield also asks couples to visit roughly 2 months prior to the wedding day to go through all of the planning details. When my husband and I sat down with Pamela during our final visit, we left feeling totally confident that our wedding day would be nothing short of fabulous. The wedding quickly approached, and because we had our ceremony at Flowerfield as well, we actually got ready on-site. Deb was the bridal attendant that was assigned to me and my bridal party, and she was so great to work with. I was very nervous while getting ready, but she kept things so calm and ensured that I actually ate because my nerves were really curbing my appetite. She literally helped us with everything we could possibly need throughout the course of the day. Once the wedding started, we also had help from the maître d’, Andy. He and Deb worked tirelessly all night to ensure our wedding was perfect. At one point, I was dancing so much that a piece of lace applique tore from my dress. Deb was immediately prepared for it, and sewed it back on within two minutes. It was amazing!! I’ll forever be grateful for the team at Flowerfield for making our wedding day a dream come true. I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Reviewed on 3/04/2018 Rebecca M

Our wedding was amazing! We had so much fun and did not have to stress over anything because the staff at Flowerfield took care of everything! Pam helped us through the planning process, answered all of my questions, and made everything easy. Kelsey was the most amazing bridal... Read More attendant, I definitely told her I loved her on more than one occasion! She was always there when I needed something and often before I realized I needed it (like a sip of my drink during the endless family photos) I could not have survived in my dress all night without her. I don't think I sat down once without Andy being right there to assist me, it was like he came out of nowhere! :) At some point my hubby's cufflink went missing, no worries our maitre'd took care of it with a spare! The food was amazing! I mean amazing! Nobody ever was waiting at the bar for a drink, all of the wait staff were awesome and friendly! I really cannot say enough, we really truly had a blast and I have heard numerous times from friends that our wedding was the best they've ever been to!! Thank you for everything! xoxo Becky & Charlie

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 April H

We can't say enough good things . Everything was top notch from the day we booked to the minute we left on our daughters wedding day .the staff is so helpfull, the food is delicious and they went all out on the cocktail hour . What a day to always remember .

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Erin M

This place is incredible! We had our wedding this past December and it was everything we could’ve asked for. The setting was so magical for our dream winter wedding, and the staff and our sales rep, Pamela, made everything perfect and so easy for us. Pamela made the process so... Read More easy and was great to work with and Andy did a great job making sure everything ran smoothly. Kelsey, my bridal attendant, was so great and attentive and antisipicaded my every need. The grounds our beautiful and the attrium made the best setting for our cocktail hour. The food was incredible and all our guests loved it and are still raving about it. Thank Flowerfield for making our wedding day everything we had hoped it to be and more!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Keri C

I cannot say enough good things about Flowerfield!! Their attention to detail and willingness to customize our entire event to achieve our dream wedding was nothing short of exceptional. The entire staff was incredibly friendly and cordial to us personally, as well as all our... Read More guests. The food is absolutely outstanding and the chef was more than willing to make the substitutions we requested. A few personal shout outs to our saleswoman Patricia, who organized everything to our exact specifications and put up with our unreasonably high level of specificity; Andy, our Maitre’D who ran the event like an absolute BOSS...seriously, if you want an event to run as planned, hire Andy; Craig, the GM who went the extra mile to create my personal signature cocktail by infusing tequila with fresh jalapeño and ginger for over 4 weeks prior to the event to achieve the perfect spicy margarita; and Debbie, our bridal attendant who is a multi-tasker extraordinaire. If you have a wedding at Flowerfields You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Amanda M

Flowerfield is simply amazing! The venue is unique and beautiful, and the staff is the best of the best! The food is unbelievably delicious and everyone caters to your every need. Pam was a pleasure to work with as we planned our special day and we couldn't be happier that we... Read More chose Flowerfield for our wedding!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Derek M

Flowerfield truly is the perfect wedding venue from top to bottom. The place is beautiful, no matter when your wedding is. The grounds, ponds, flowers in the Summer are great (when we first saw it) and then it was absolutely stunning in December (when we actually had our... Read More wedding). The people and staff are all fantastic - they pay attention to every detail and work with you to customize and make the day exactly as you want. Patricia (sales/planning), Andy (Maitre D') and Debbie (Bridal attendant) could not have done more for us - we are forever grateful for everything! Multiple people told us the food was the best they have ever had at a wedding - so hats off to the chef and crew! Anything you can think of, Flowerfield does it best. I'd encourage anyone considering Flowerfield to just go there first - nothing else will even come close to comparing.

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Annie W

I can't even begin to describe how perfect our wedding day was. Patricia, from start to finish, was so hands on, answered all of our questions and made sure every detail was perfect. Every request we had was answered and fulfilled. We even had a grilled cheese station at our... Read More cocktail hour (not on their menu) which was the biggest hit of the night! Everyone here will make every request possible. Andy was phenomenal. He listened to every request I had and made sure my husband and I never had an empty glass or plate. Debbie, my bridal attendant, was so incredibly kind and diligent. She even fixed my hair for me before we cut our cake. The cocktail hour atrium is gorgeous and so spacious. No one went without a seat at our cocktail hour. This place is perfect beyond words. Every one of our guests has told us our wedding was the best they had ever been to. If you want the perfect day, pick Flowerfield. I am so grateful to all of them for giving us our dream wedding. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 11/23/2017 Beth Ann T

Where do I begin? From the get-go, Flowerfield was more than we could have imagined. From start to finish, Flowerfield and their staff helped my husband and I to have the wedding of our dreams. We worked with Pam, and she was so helpful and accommodating. As a bride who was... Read More planning my wedding from out of state, Pam understood that I was only available during certain times of the year because I could not make constant trips between Long Island and Maryland. She never forgot that and made me feel at ease, especially during those times when I felt a bit stressed. The Flowerfield staff executed our wedding vision perfectly, and our guests noticed. Everyone has been raving to my husband and I about how our wedding was the best wedding they have ever gone to. I attribute that to all our vendors, and of course, Flowerfield. I truly wish that I could go back and relive many of the moments from that day again because it truly was a magical day. As corny as this may sound, if you want a fairytale wedding, you need to check out Flowerfield.

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Christine L

Everything about it is perfect! Take a look at their cocktail hour room! The grounds are beautiful for an indoor or an outdoor wedding. The food was the best I've ever had! The chef is unbelievable. Lastly, but most importantly, everyone that we spoke to was so helpful,... Read More personable, and just genuinely nice people. I definitely recommend you book your wedding here!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Michelle S

We got married at Flowefield this past September and all I can say is OMG! This was by far the BEST decision I made while planning our wedding. We worked with Patricia who is absolutely amazing. She made every part of the process so smooth and enjoyable. She went above and... Read More beyond for us and I will forever be grateful for all of her assistance. We got (and still are getting) SO many compliments on every single part of that night from the food to the incredible staff and service to the venue itself. My bridal attendant Debbie was amazing, beyond attentive and was a pleasure to be with throughout the night. I am so happy we chose Flowerfield for our wedding!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Stephanie D

I just got married here on 9/17/17 and picking this venue was the best decision i could have made!!! Their staff is beyond attentive and amazing! I worked with Patricia and we became friends throughout the process! She made every wish i had come true, even when we thought they... Read More would not be possible, she made it happen! Andy is probably the most professional and organized maitre d in the business! He is mariculous with making things perfect and he does it with ease! I work in the industry and have dealt with all walks of life when it comes to the staff at venues, none of them come close to having the same caliber as the staff at Flowerfield. I had Debbie as my bridal attendant, I could not even form words of how incredible she was, she was sewing my ripped dress, applying me with lipstick, helping me with every and anything - I truly felt like royalty. The grounds are incredible, it's big and open and has scenery for days! The inside is even nicer if that's even possible! The cocktail room is an atrium and it's like no venue you have ever seen. Flowerfields is truly one of a kind - if your looking for a unique incredible venue, look no more. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Thanks Flowerfield, for the best day of my life.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Erin R

I don't even know where to start when giving this place a review. It deserves more than 5 stars. This was the first place we looked at, and my husband and I didn't need to waste my time looking at the other venues. Patricia is one of the most amazing people to work with, and she... Read More put me completely at ease with absolutely everything - from fear that we weren't going to make the payments on time, to guest list issues, to organizing the space and everything in between. She was always just a phone call away to make me worry less. We got married on October 8th - and it was not the *ideal* weather, but the moment we got there after our ceremony (we were married off site) and were ushered into the bridal cottage, my husband and I didn't have to lift a finger. The attendant had a spread out for everyone to eat and relax, she recurred my hair for the photos, bustled my dress, helped us touch up everything for photos and that was only the beginning of the exemplary service. The maitre-d was PHENOMENAL in making sure everything during the wedding went well, and just pampered us from start to finish. We decided to not attend our cocktail hour so we could have a few moments alone together, and they brought us an entire spread of food and drinks so we could still enjoy the food without everyone running up to us with congratulations etc. Speaking of the food - it was amazing! I have never seen so much food or tasted so many delicious things all at once, it was like living in a dream! We are still getting compliments about how amazing the venue was, and how perfect the service and staff were and just how beautiful it all turned out - from the decor, to the lighting, to the tables, everything. I am so glad that we decided to get married there, it was worth every penny and they made sure that everything went according to plan and that it was the best day we could ever have. If you choose this place as your venue you will not be disappointed with your decision, it is one of the best places on Long Island to get married, and if we were to do it all again, Flowerfield would still be first on our list.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Joanna V

From start to finish the staff at Flowerfield was perfection. Patricia Premiere was our event planner and her professionalism. Positivity, and accommodations were done effortlessly and without hesitation. She was always easy to keep in touch with, and always followed up within... Read More 24 hours of any request. Kelsie was my bridal attendant and she also was so incredible. She never missed a beat, and made it so there was never an ounce of stress on myself and the bridal party. Everyone at the wedding said this was the BEST food they had ever had at a wedding, especially the prime rib!! The venue is stunning, open and great for conversations but also having a great time! I have absolutely ZERO regrets in choosing Flowerfield and I would recommend EVERYTHING with them a hundred times over.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Leanne M

I cannot say enough about Flowerfield! Not only is this venue beautiful, but the staff’s attention to detail is impeccable. Pamela was my event coordinator and she was so amazing. During the year and a half from the time I booked my wedding until my wedding day, Pamela always... Read More responded quickly to my questions and had great suggestions. My bridal attendant, Linda, and the maître d, Andy, were so attentive the day of and made sure my husband and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Besides the wonderful staff, the food was so delicious that our guests were still commenting on it weeks later. Thank you for giving us the perfect day!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Keren F

Flowerfield was incredible. I could not have imagined a better wedding. The staff worked so hard to please each and every one of our guests. They went above and beyond to make our special day the best it could be. Pam Winkler is a godsend... she is an absolute angel and the... Read More best thing that has happened to us when it comes to the wedding. Seriously... not to say anyone there is bad by any means, but that woman is just amazing. Ask for her... you will not regret it. And if you go with flowerfield... you will literally have the greatest experience.

2017-10-16T12:21:32 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure working with you, Keren! I wish you both the best of everything! - Pam

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Karen N

Flowerfield was the perfect venue for a wedding. We worked with Pam who made the entire process extremely easy and stress free. She was absolutely amazing. Every single member of the staff was so accommodating and helpful throughout the entire night. We had nothing to worry... Read More about. Everything we could have ever needed was provided. We knew from the first time we saw it that it was the perfect place to have our reception and it exceeded all expectations!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Desiree R

We had the most amazing wedding at Flowerfield! From the very beginning Patricia and the team were so easy to work with. Unlike many other venues we met with, they were so flexible and open to accommodating any and all custom requests we had and didn't add tons of additional... Read More charges. All our guests reached out after saying how beautiful the grounds were, nice the staff was and delicious the food was. The cocktail hour food was UNBELIEVABLE as were the entrees and dessert! Debbie was great in helping with anything we needed during the wedding, making sure we always had a drink in our hand and cold towels for my hubby to cool off from dancing.. They truly went above and beyond anything we could have asked for - 2 weeks before our wedding a props vendor fell through who was supposed to create a wine barrel table for a wine tasting and on our wedding day Patricia surprised us that their GM was able to find wine barrels last minute to create the table - this is just one example of how wonderful the entire Flowerfield team was to work with. If you are looking for a gorgeous venue, amazing food, accommodating staff, unique decor and a wedding your guests will be talking about for years to come, have your wedding at Flowerfield! Working with Flowerfield will allow you to worry about one less thing in the wedding planning process.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Katie Q

A five star review isn't high enough for this place! 20 days later and my husband and I are still getting texts & calls about how incredible our wedding was. From the moment we booked with Lauren, her and the rest of the staff were bend-over-backwards helpful at every single... Read More moment of the process & overjoyed to be providing their unmatched service. If Flowerfield's fairytale like grounds aren't enough to sell you on this place, try the food & your search will for the perfect venue will end! Flowerfields is perfect in every way imaginable - I just want to relive my day over & over again. Here's to hoping everyone I know gets married here!!

2017-10-02T11:41:51 Response from the vendor

Katie, you are the sweetest! It was so fun to plan with you and Mark! It so great to hear how happy you are! I hope to see you both back here in the future as guests! :)

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Marianna K

Amazing from beginning to end! The space is gorgeous and well maintained. This is unlike any other catering hall. The cocktail space is large with natural light and lots of greenery. The hall also has lots of natural light. The grounds include a Fire pit, outdoor seating, and... Read More great photo ops! The staff is perfection! From the 1st encounter, to tasting, to emails, to the big day they are all professional and courteous. Flowerfield had weddings down pat. Every detail is accounted for. The food is gourmet! Worth every penny. Our guest left full and satisfied.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Dayna g

We love Flowerfield!!! From start to finish our wedding was a dream come true. Patricia and Andy were fabulous. We didn't even have to think of a single thing because we were so well cared for! The place is immaculate and breath taking, a diamond in the rough on LI. Our guests... Read More were stunned and we enjoyed every moment start to finish. Not to mention the food exceeded our expectations. I wish I can get married there everyday!! Love it.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Bernadette B

We got married at Flowerfield celebrations on August 20th and it was a dream come true! The venue itself is absolutely beautiful; From the homey feel of the lobby, the beautiful greenhouse cocktail room (with its own bridge and koi pond), to the beautifully landscaped grounds... Read More and beautiful reception hall; Flowerfield simply had it all. Debbie, Andy and Patricia along with the rest of the staff were so awesome and made sure we had our deam wedding!! Patricia, our wedding coordinator, was so helpful and made sure everything leading up to the day was carefully planned out. Andy, our maitre’d, made sure that our wedding went off without a hitch, from instructing our bridal party to know what to do to making sure our ceremony flowed perfectly he was always there. Debbie, our bridal attendant, she is the best!!! From fixing my broken hook to helping me use the bathroom and fixing my train that ripped Debbie was soo helpful! I cannot thank her enough; she really made sure I always had food to eat and drinks to drink. She even made time between the hectic wedding events for me and my new husband to be able to take some alone time right after the ceremony, which allowed us to savor the moment of being husband and wife. She is really amazing at her job! My husband and I cannot thank Flowerfield and its entire staff enough; they really made our wedding unforgettable.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Christin O

Flowerfield was absolutely amazing! My husband and I looked at a number of different venues before making our selection. Flowerfield was one of the only locations that we both agreed on right away. Yes it is expensive, but if your budget allows for it, it is worth every penny!... Read More We worked with Patricia throughout the entire process and she was extremely helpful the whole way! We received number compliments on the location and food. If you're venue hunting.... you must visit Flowerfield!