Start here with style & create your look

We are a boutique flower and styling company specializing in individualized custom work on Martha's Vineyard. Because every bride is different, we offer one of a kind solutions to an age old tradition. Let us show you how to get the unique look you want.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

West Tisbury, MA (508) 693-6370

Gorgeous arrangements!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Natalie M

Absolutely stunning arrangements! She will make all of your wedding flower dreams come true! I didn't have to worry about anything. She really understood what I was looking for and took my ideas and brought them to life exactly as I envisioned. Everything looked so... Read More incredible from the table arrangements to the archway that she covered in greens and beautiful hydrangeas. The bouquets and boutonnieres were gorgeous and held up for the entire wedding and even lasted for days longer in water. Her work is just beautiful. You really cannot go wrong when you work with Flowers on the Vineyard for your wedding!

Beautiful Work!

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Emily B

I knew working with Louise and Jennifer was going to be amazing from the first time I spoke to them. It was so fun and enjoyable and they just got it! They work with you to make your vision a reality and offer suggestion and add their extra personal touches. My friends and... Read More family (and my husband and I) are still talking about the incredible table arrangements, beautiful bouquets and extra decor that completed my look. They love what they do and it shows in the amazing work they deliver!

FOTV is simply the best!

Reviewed on 11/20/2010 Alison C

A friend recommended Louise and I so glad that she did! Louise and her crew are 100% professional and were fantastic to work with from start to finish. Upon first meeting with Louise and her assistant, Jennifer, I was able to give a general idea for what I wanted. Louise... Read More had really great ideas and made it easy for me to make decisions. Pricing was very clear and easily understood. I was provided a range to accomodate a high and low price so I could focus my flower budget on the areas that were important to me. As a bride without a wedding planner, I was totally comfortable knowing that Louise would manage the flower delivery and arrangements on the day of my wedding with minimal direction from me -- and she did. The ceremony site and reception looked amazing. All the flowers delivered and set up were fresh, beautifully designed and perfectly placed. If I could give more than five stars I would. Go with the the antique wheel barrow - you will not regret it!

beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 9/17/2015

Very creative and beautiful execution.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 11/21/2010 erica e

Louise Sweet does a remarkable job! She is highly professional, reliable, and has amazing talent.

Louise Sweet

Flowers on the Vineyard has over 30 years of experience growing and arranging flowers that flatter, charm, and inspire on the island of Martha's Vineyard. Louise Sweet, both owner and designer, knows the power and poetry of fresh flowers. She and her team strive to create a special ambiance for any occasion, in any season, making sure each and every event is uniquely styled and reflects each client's taste, aesthetic and circumstance - from barefoot on the beach, to farm & field casual, to gown & tux over the top elegance.