Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation

15200 S US Hwy 41 , Ft. Myers, FL (239) 590-9299

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Stephanie D

Had a good experience during the phase of looking for dresses. Wendy was friendly, helpful, knowledgeable. I ultimately chose a dress elsewhere and came back here for alterations. Wendy's tone was less enthusiastic and positive than it was on my previous visit. The subsequent... Read More visits (related to alterations, pinning, etc) were quite disorganized. I really like the seamstress. She did good work.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Sasha R

Reviews were very misleading and I can almost guarantee the owner wrote them herself. I went into "For the Bride" earlier today with 4 of my bridesmaids. I was looking to purchase my wedding dress as well as 8 of my bridesmaid dresses. A lady by the name of Stella was helping... Read More us and she was AMAZING! She was very sweet and really took her time with each of us. However, this review is getting a 1 (I would've given it a zero if I could) all because of the owner of the store , Wendy. She was EXTREMELY rude to her employee, Stella in front of me and my 4 other bridesmaids. All of us were in complete shock that someone can run a business while treating their employees the way she did. I have NEVER witnessed anything as unprofessional as what she did. If it wasn't for the way the owner spoke to her employee, she would've gotten a lot of business from me today (8 bridesmaids dresses and a wedding gown). That being said, she left the worst impression on me and my bridesmaids and I will defiantly NOT recommend this store to anyone. Some advice for the employee Stella, (as well as the others if there are any) please get out of there and know that you do NOT deserve to be treated the way your boss was treating you, no one does.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Jackie A

Wendy was FANTASTIC! For The Bride was the first place I went to try on dresses. I went in without knowing exactly what I wanted and Wendy was so patient with me. She really helped me narrow down what I liked without pressuring me. I can't thank her and her team enough! Highly... Read More recommend this boutique!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Chelsea E

Based off the reviews, I thought my experience at For The Bride would be a good one but it could have been a lot better. The consultant barely helped me in and out of dresses nor did she even pin them in the back where it was too big to make it fit properly. She stuck some pins... Read More in there but they hardly helped at all. I was disappointed by the limited number of options. Wendy though was very knowledgeable, whereas the consultant wasn't at all. Maybe if I had a different consultant I would have had a better experience. The consultant really does make or break the visit.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Alana M

Wendy is the best! I walked in there feeling defeated from another salon and she knew exactly what to do! She found the dress I never knew I was looking for, but it was THE ONE! She and her staff are more than helpful and kind throughout the whole process. This was the... Read More experience I was hoping for when finding a dress and it was exactly that. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Ashlee H

Wendy is amazing! I love how honest she is about everything. Her attitude towards everything helped make my day perfect! I highly recommend her for any special occasion! :)

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Rebekah S

This charming bridal boutique had a good selection of gowns - something that surprised me since I was looking in the "plus size" section. I was able to purchase my gown off the rack (at a discount, no less, due to it being last season). The staff were knowledgeable and... Read More patient as I shopped for the gown and then the veil many months later.

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Alicia E

Went into this store with high expectation, wasn't that pleased. Didn't have a great selection for what I was looking for, felt very rushed because they where under staffed. Other stores I went into gave me a corset bra to wear while trying on the dress to get the best look and... Read More they just had me stay in my bra with no slip either. Disappointed

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Ashley M

I found For The Bride after a devastating appointment that I made at another bridal store (I left in tears from poor treatment). Everyone at For The Bride treated me like I was their only customer in their store. I found my dress there and was so happy! I came back for... Read More fittings that were painless and enjoyable and they wished me a wonderful wedding. Thank you for everything, For The Bride!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Kate P

Wendy, owner of For the Bride, is an expert in bridal attire and accessories. After trying many, many dresses, I ended up choosing the very first dress I tried on--and at her store! I didn't have to look anywhere else. It is my dream wedding gown and For the Bride altered it to... Read More be customized for me. I selected my head piece and earrings from For the Bride, too. I felt amazing on my wedding day, in part because I had a gown and accessories that made me feel gorgeous and magical! I was very happy with the selection and styles of wedding attire that For the Bride offers. I did encounter one situation that might have been a potential problem but Wendy made it her priority to immediately resolve the issue. Wendy has been in the gown and accessory industry business for many years and knows what she is doing. Customer service is emphasized at For the Bride. I would recommend For the Bride without reservation.

reviews misleading

Reviewed on 2/14/2015 Cynthia L

Was very surprised after reading the reviews at how bad our experience was here. The consultant was not very helpful: barely helping me in and out of dresses, minimally helped looking for options, and did not provide information about the gowns that were tried on. The store was... Read More also extremely warm making it uncomfortable to try dresses and did not offer any kind of seating for my party even though there was only one other bride/party in the store. And lastly, very poor selection of gowns.

Best Bridal Experience

Reviewed on 2/10/2015 Jennifer O

Once I found the dress I wanted online, I researched where they sold the brand and was so excited that it was so close to home for me. Upon arriving at For the Bride, I was welcomed as well as my family and friends that came along. My experience with Wendy, the owner, was... Read More nothing but the best. She is a woman who truly cares about her brides and making them feel absolutely beautiful. She even took the time to help me pick out my jewelry.... Every single appointment I had, Wendy was there and made me feel like I had nothing to worry about. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and would recommend For the Bride to anyone. Thank you Wendy for all your help!

Wonderful place to get a dress!

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Katelyn B

I found this store to have the best selection of bridal gowns and some of the best prices! Did the alterations through the store and found them to be a little bit high in price, however was well worth it.

EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT!

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Gabrielle G

WENDY AND HER TEAM ARE AMAZING! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT WENDY! SHE WAS PATIENT AND UNDERSTANDING AND WORKED SO WELL WITH MY BUDGET! IF YOU WANT SOMEONE TO GO ABOVE AND BEYOND TO HELP YOU AND TREAT YOU LIKE A PRINCESS ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY THEN FOR THE BRIDE IS WHERE... Read More YOU BELONG!!! I WILL SEND EVERYONE HERE AND CANT WAIT TO WEAR MY BEAUTIFUL GOWN SOON!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Jenn V

Wendy and all the employees at For the Bride are absolutely phenomenal! They go above and beyond and make you feel like you are the only bride! They helped to make my special day perfect!

For the Bride Is For Every Bride!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Morgan I

I first want to say thank you to Wendy! You are the reason I chose your bridal shop. During the process of finding my dress I know I tried almost every dress on in your store. Thank goodness you where so patient, kind, honest, and understanding to my needs. I cant express in... Read More words how much I appreciate all that you did for me as a customer/friend. Your excellence and passion toward your customers is what separates you from all the other bridal companies. I will always be a voice to you and your business. Love, Morgan Inkster Scott

my bridesmaid experience

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

great dress. I have been a bridesmaid several times and this is the best experience of all. The quality of my dress is amazing and I can use it again. The alterations were well done and well priced. i would recommend this store to anyone wanting a worry free experience.

Happy Bride!!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

I had a dream of wearing my mothers lace wedding dress from 1982. I wanted to recreate the dress to make it my on, but also keep the dress as close to same as possible (I had an impossible vision). UNTIL, I found Wendy and for the bride. I needed 7 inches in the back to be able... Read More to close the dress, the dress was made from one piece of fabric so there was no way to let it out, there was just not any fabric left to use. I was giving up. I felt sad and defeated. As my mother and I stood in Wendy's shop, talking about my dream and thinking of our next move Wendy swooped in to save the day. She found a bridesmaid dress to use as the shell that matched perfectly. Her and her amazing seamstress took my moms dress apart and sewed it onto the shell. It was absolutely perfect. She even made a vail out I the remaining pieces of the dress. I had a one of a kind short wedding dress that looked fantastic on me. Wendy was so amazing to work with. If you go anywhere else for your wedding dress needs you are crazy. And Wendy's prices were fair and extremely reasonable. Perfect experience.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Amber H

Sept 12, 2014 wedding date. For The Bride provided a wonderful experience for finding and purchasing my wedding dress. Wendy and her team's attention to the smallest detail made all the difference! They were very personable and enthusiastic! I would definitely recommend them to... Read More future brides and bridal parties! They are awesome!

WHAT A GREAT STORE!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Amanda b

For The Bride was absolutely amazing. They made my wedding experience so great. Everything was on time and done professionally when it came to alterations. My dress looks fantastic and I couldn't have asked for a better place to go. I recommend For The Bride for anyone who wants... Read More a great dress and great experience.

The Best Store Yet!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 molly b

what a wonderful experience it was to get my dress at For The Bride. The staff and owner there really knew what I was looking for and couldn't have helped me any better. thankfully to For The Bride, I can now look absolutely amazing at my wedding. I recommend everyone I know... Read More who's in a wedding or who is the bride to get your dresses there. They were definitely affordable while having great quality.

So much nicer then the "chain" stores

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Bonnie R

I tried on about 8 dresses and could not find exactly what I was looking for. They do have a great selection, just wasn't finding what I visioned for my wedding. They have dresses for ever price range and most can be bought right off the rack for those last minute dress... Read More shoppers. I ended up buying my dress elsewhere. I did go back for alterations and Wendy, (the owner) bent over backwards to help me out. Found me a slip, made some suggestions, found the little bit of "bling" I was looking for. All with no hesitation considering I did not buy my dress there. She is a super nice person, willing to help in any way. I will be going back to have my dress cut down. I would recommend this place to anyone over the nationwide chain stores.

The Perfect Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Lauren H

This company is amazing. They helped me basically re design my wedding dress so that it was perfect for me. I recomend this location to any bride looking for the perfect dress.

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 3/18/2014 Lauren U

I purchased my bridal gown from For the Bride. It was such a wonderful experience from beginning to end. After trying to find a gown at david's bridal and alfred angelo and not feeling like I could get anything unique or feeling like the sales staff was too overwhelmed to help... Read More me, I went to for the bride. Making an appointment was easy. They valued my opinion and helped me to find a beautiful and unique dress in my price range. Wendy and her staff were beyond accommodating. The staff was very positive and they were fun to be around! When I went in for alterations the seamstress was incredible! I am 4'11'' and needed some serious alterations. The dress looked perfect when they had finished it! I am so happy I was able to go to for the bride and would give them my highest recommendation!

My Perfect Fairy Tale Gown

Reviewed on 1/27/2014 Danielle D

Wendy of For the Bride is absolutely amazing!! She really took the time to listen what I was looking for and help me find the perfect dress for my fairy tale wedding. She is honest with you and knows what will look best on each person she works with. Her staff is also... Read More extremely knowledgable in their area of expertise, and you will look like a million bucks when you chose For the Bride!!