Finest Quality Fashion & Fit For Over 75 Years!

Foresto Tuxedo, a family owned and operated business since 1940, features the latest fashion in formal wear..Slim Fit & Modern Styles, in sizes from Toddler to Big and Tall Men. We will gladly accommodate your out of town Bridal Party members. Visit us and see why we're a favorite for generations!

Alterations, Group Discounts, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Bow Ties, Cummerbunds, Shoes, Ties, Tuxedos + Suits, Vests, Menswear, Fashion

309 Willis Avenue, Mineola, NY (516) 746-1410

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Karen R

The staff at Foresto were accommodating and helpful, and my husband and his groomsman looked PERFECT on our wedding day! The tuxedos were in perfect condition and fit each person like a glove. We highly recommend going here for any event-- they are top notch!

2017-06-28T13:57:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your positive feedback... we're so happy you were pleased!! It was our pleasure serving you!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Melissa M

Foresto was the best!! We had children out of state that needed to be fitted, gave the measurements to the store and the suits fit the boys perfectly! Day before the wedding everyone picked up their suits , staff was helpful and double checking all items . Returning suits was... Read More easy and quick! Staff was great!!!

2017-06-21T07:26:23 Response from the vendor

Thank You for your review! We're so happy that your experience was pleasant from start to finish! All The Best! The Foresto Team

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Aisha R

My husband and I selected Foresto Tuxedo to provide tuxedo services for our wedding (4/8/17). This was an excellent decision and we are extremely happy with our decision. The staff at Foresto were not only extremely knowledgeable, but also meticulous in their attention to... Read More detail. There were numerous tuxedo options to choose from and even more vest/tie options to ensure a perfect match to my bridesmaids. In addition to their expert tailoring services, they were able to accomdate the needs of our large bridal party (13 groomsmen, groom, dad/ring bearer) that lived in 4 different states with men that ranged from 4'5 (child) to 6'8!! The process for out of town orders was very user friendly. Day of the wedding everyone's tux fit perfectly and any last minute alterations were done Day of pickup. We highly recommend Foresto for a seamless and easy experience for one of the most important days of your life.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Mallory F

The guys looked extremely dapper and handsome on the day of our wedding. The ease of ordering the tuxedos, even for those out of state, was a big plus for us. We would greatly recommend Forestos!

2017-11-14T20:50:53 Response from the vendor

Thank You for your feedback! We're so happy you were pleased with our product and service. It was our pleasure!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Dana G

Overall we had a fantastic experience with Foresto for our wedding this past October. The tuxes were beautiful and I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Anabel M

This place is just amazing!!!! Joseph was a gem. We had quite a lot of issues with our wedding party and Joseph and Dominick helped us get through it all with a lot of patience. My husband and his groomsmen looked just perfect and better than expected. Joseph really helped us... Read More and reassured us that everything was going to work out at the end (which it did). These guys rocked and so do their tuxes. The guys looked flawless and they felt like a million bucks the day of our wedding. Will definitely recommend them . They didn't disappoint and definitely worth every penny. Will use again in the future. -Anabel & Anthony 8.12.17

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Amanda R

I definitely recommend Foresto. They are amazing!! We worked with Dominic, and he was great, there is no question he knows his stuff. He remembered everything we spoke about, and every time we walked in the store, he knew us like we were friends. We had all different size guys,... Read More and a lot of out- of-town groomsmen and ring bearers, and I was nervous about the tuxes fitting. Dominic reassured us that everything would work out and he would do any final alterations upon pickup. Everything worked out perfectly. Nobody had any issues and they were able to fix last minute alterations as promised. My husband and his groomsmen loved their tuxes and they all looked great. Everyone working there was very helpful and this is definitely top-notch service. You truly get what you pay for… high quality tuxes and exceptional service!

2017-11-02T07:31:26 Response from the vendor

Thank You Very Much for your positive feedback! We're so happy that we were able to help relieve some of the pre-wedding stress and that you were all pleased with our product and service. Congratulations once again!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Nicholas J

Amazing Service ! Suit/Tux fit PERFECT. On my wedding day the amount of complainants I got ! Oh boy ! I looked SHARP LIKE A RAZOR. The guess at my wedding called myself and my groomsman "the young kings man".

2017-11-02T07:37:51 Response from the vendor

Thank You! So happy you were all pleased and that you all looked so SHARP! All the Best!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Laura K

I would highly recommend Foresto Tuxedos to anyone. Totally professional, easy to work with and willing to go the extra mile. The day of my wedding a guest who had driven for 3 hours to attend realized he left his suit behind. I called up Dominic and in 45 minutes my guest... Read More had a suit and loved it. Said it was nicer than the one he owned. Now that is what I call customer service.

2017-10-17T11:18:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review! We're so happy we could be of assistance to your guest as well as your bridal party. We try our best to provide the finest customer service to our clients. All the Best, Foresto... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Kaydean L

My experience with forest of was exceptional Joe and his team were amazing. They made us feel welcome and comfortable we are very happy with Thier service.

2017-09-22T19:03:49 Response from the vendor

Thank You for your positive feedback! We're so happy you were pleased! Congratulations & Best Wishes , Foresto Tuxedo Team

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Mandie S

My husband and his groomsmen loved their tuxs and the people working there. They have a great selection and their prices are very reasonable!

2017-09-17T11:16:24 Response from the vendor

Thank You very much! We're so happy you were pleased! All The Best, Foresto Tuxedo

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Jeanine D

They were so knowledgeable and accommodating! Highly recommend!

2017-09-16T16:59:43 Response from the vendor

Thank You very much! You feedback is appreciated. We'd love to see a pic of your and your bridal party!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Alexis M

We cannot say enough great things about Foresto Tuxedo! Dominick was amazing! With little notice and an out of town wedding party he was able to help out all of the groomsmen! We loved the quality of the tuxedos and how easy Dominick made the whole process. I highly recommend... Read More them!

2017-09-02T22:21:20 Response from the vendor

Thank You...we appreciate your positive feedback! We're so happy you were pleased and that your out of town groomsmen found the process easy. All the Best!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Pasha B

The guys at Foresto Tuxedo are true professionals and experts at their craft. The guys made the fitting session a lot of fun and we felt like we were just hanging out with the boys! For the final fitting (day before the wedding) they kept the tailor late to accommodate some of... Read More my groomsmen who got delayed in travel...like I said, true professionals. Our tuxedos looked great and we got a ton of compliments at the wedding. Thanks for making us look great on my big day! Prices were reasonable and I will definitely use them again for my next formal event! -Pasha

2017-09-02T22:29:25 Response from the vendor

Thank You! We're so happy to hear that you all had fun throughout the fitting process. You're all welcome to hang out with the boys any time! All the Best!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Christina F

My now husband used Foresto and he had nothing but positive things to say. All of the groomsman looked great and their suits fit well. Everyone at Foresto is knowledgeable and they were able to guide us in the perfect direction for our wedding. I would highly recommend... Read More Foresto to anyone looking for suit rentals.

2017-07-30T20:35:19 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your Wedding and thank you for your positive feedback! It was our pleasure serving you!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Taylor T

They went above and beyond for us we truly felt like they cared about making our wedding day perfect. They even customized a tuxedo for our one year old. Thank you so much for making our guys look awesome!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Katie M

I would highly recommend Foresto Tuxedo. Everyone here is a true professional. We had the pleasure of working with Derek who made picking out the men's suits very easy. All of the groomsmen loved it also!

2017-06-21T07:21:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the positive feedback! We're so glad you were pleased. It was our pleasure working with you!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Elizabeth C

The team at Foresto's was wonderful to work with. The environment is beautiful and neat, and everything is laid out so you can see different styles for your groom. They dress your groom up in all his attire to help chooose styles and colors. And the best part? They are... Read More comparable in prices with regular off the rack places when they offer next level service.

2017-01-23T07:45:09 Response from the vendor

Thank You very much for your positive feedback! We're so happy that you were pleased with our product & service. Congratulations once again!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Rose V

The entire staff was so easy to work with and they knew what they were doing. Our groomesmen were not little guys but Dominic and Joe made them look perfect! I can't say enough great things about this place. I would never go anywhere else.

2016-11-22T21:02:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your positive feeback! We're so happy you were pleased and that your groomsmen looked great! We strive to make sure all look and feel they're very best. Congratulations! Dominick Foresto & Team

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Jessica M

Derek and Dominic at Foresto are wonderful. Our wedding was this past Saturday 11-12-16 and the tuxedos were beautiful. The guys in the bridal party looked perfect. We highly recommend getting your tuxedos here for your big day!

2016-11-15T11:51:47 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your wedding, and thank you for your wonderful review! Our customers feedback is very important to our business. We're delighted to have served you & your bridal Party. All The Best, Dominick, Derrek & the Foresto Team

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Derrek A

Going to Foresto was an amazing experience. From the moment we walked in to the beautiful showroom and met with a warm welcome from the excellent staff we felt right a home. Dominick, Hank, Joe were amazing, they were so helpful and happy to be working with you, they make you... Read More feel like part of the family. Foresto has an amazing selection of tuxedos, they have different colors and fits which was nice so you can actually try on something and see how it actual fits. They have all the new modern styles and brands for you to choose from. I can't say enough about the experience, having gone to other Tuxedo stores which have been nightmares going to Foresto was pleasure. The staff is so dedicated to making your whole bridal party look perfect that they won't let you leave if it's not. We just felt so comfortable with them because of the dedication and Effort they put in to making not only just my Tuxedo but everyone's Tuxedo fit perfect. The fit and tailoring on all of the tuxes were perfect and we could not be happier with everything. Foresto is the only Tuxedo store to go to because they do it right and care about the customer. Thank you so much!

2016-10-27T19:09:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your very positive feedback! We're so happy we could make it a great experience for you and your Bridal Party!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Colleen K

My dad has been going to Foresto to get his work suits for 20+ years and won't go anywhere else. They're professional, friendly, work efficiently, and they have very high quality suits while being VERY affordable. So for my wedding on October 15 2016, we didn't think twice about... Read More using them for the tuxes. My husband, the groomsmen, our ring bearer, and my dad all looked amazing and everyone still comments on how great and handsome they all looked. Everyone at Foresto Tuxedo was extremely patient and kind, especially having to deal with our 5 year old ring bearer getting fitted for a tux! You will seriously not regret going here for tuxes. They made everything so easy for us and it was a wonderful experience.

2016-10-27T19:11:39 Response from the vendor

Thank You for your very positive review! We're so happy to have been serving your family for 20+ years!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Gabriella B

Our wedding was September 10th, I found Forestos from a advertisement at Flowers by Brian and what a gem we found! Wonderful service beautiful tuxedos and a pleasure to work with!!

2016-10-01T16:28:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you your very much for your wonderful feedback! It was our pleasure serving you for your "Special Day"!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Christina S

Forest Tuxedo had excellent service, they were very professional and had quality, fitted tuxes. Dom was great to work with!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Kaitlin H

After having been in several weddings where I have had to rent from a big box retailer, Foresto's was a breath of fresh air. Derrick was our main point of contact and he acted with extremely professionalism throughout the entire process. The tuxedos were immaculate and fit... Read More each groomsman perfectly. The cost is extremely reasonable. Overall it was a five star servic and to go any where else you are doing yourself a disservice.

Dominick Foresto

I grew up in our family business started by my father Michael Foresto in 1940. He was a young tailor who immigrated from Italy when he was 19 years of age with a dream of having his own Men's Clothing & Formal Wear Shop. I am proud to say that our family has been serving Long Island and surrounding communities from the same location in Mineola ,NY for 77 years.