Wedding Dresses Atlanta - Formally Yours

Since 1982 Formally Yours is the Bridal Salon that offers the most beautiful and extensive selection of wedding dresses. Generations of brides come to Formally Yours to find the perfect dress for their big day. They know the friendly, customer service oriented salon is the place that can comfortably and thoroughly assist you through the dress shopping experience. In addition, Formally Yours, tends to the needs of the entire bridal party. Our favorite customers are the ones who are the second generation bride, or the prom/pageant girl who is all grown up and shopping for her wedding dress. We love our customers and appreciate each and every one. Make an appointment today to find the dress of your dreams.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

475 Rockbridge Rd NW, Lilburn, GA (770) 923-5800

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Becky K

The Staff at Formally Yours was AMAZING! They were very patient with me and my indecisiveness and made me feel comfortable and beautiful ultimately leading to me saying YES to my perfect dress! I cannot say enough good things about Scarlett and Cathy made me feel like family... Read More and made sure it was MY dress not what others wanted me in. i also got my bridesmaid dresses from Formally Yours and they gave all my girls a discount since I purchased my dress there. Some of those dresses did seems as though the sizes were off when they came in, but we fine after alterations. Their alterations lady is AMAZING and will make you feel even more comfortable and beautiful. i did miss they days when alterations did not exceed a certain amount but she was very much worth every penny!

Best dress shopping experience by far!

Reviewed on 1/21/2012 Paige B

Formally Yours was the second store that I went to looking for a wedding gown. The staff was amazing and so courteous. Never once did I feel pressured to buy anything or hurried because they had another appointment coming in. The dress selection is not only big but offers a... Read More variety of dresses and designers. I tried on a few dresses and would pick out the part I liked best about each. The consultant then went and found the dress that had all the elements I was looking for. Fell in love with the dress and bought it that day! I have and will continue to recommend Formally Yours to all my friends and family!

2012-04-25T15:20:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate your business!!

Top of the line salon

Reviewed on 1/11/2012 Laura S

My experience at Formally Yours has just been perfect! I love that you are able to view their gowns online. I was able to choose gowns I wanted to try on prior to even going to the salon. All the staff has been very helpful and easy going. You definitely won't feel pressured... Read More here!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Paul W

If I could give more than a five star review for Formally Yours, I would! I am happily engaged but had NO idea where to start when it came to wedding planning and finding the perfect dress. I am one to know what I want but I had no idea where to start when it came to a wedding... Read More dress. I brought my mother and soon to be mother-in-law and we were happily greeted by Cathy. I showed her a couple pictures of dresses I was interested in which I tried on six dresses and honesty felt like a princess in all of them. Cathy was VERY easy to work with and I walked away with the dress of my dreams within an hour of being there. I could not have pictured a more perfect experience and cannot wait to walk down the isle in the dress I purchased from Formally Yours. I cannot thank you guys enough!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Karen Z

This was the first place I tried on dresses and immediately felt welcomed and comfortable as soon as I walked in. The staff and owner were beyond helpful and wonderful and made it a day I will never forget! I ended up buying the second dress I tried on! This was even a dress I... Read More didn't like on the rack and Cathy was eager for me to just try it out. Turns out it was exactly what I was looking for and I am so grateful to have had such an easy stress free experience!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Jennifer G

Walked out the same day with the dress of my dreams!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Maria F

My appointment was absolutely wonderful!! These ladies were so helpful and patient with my indecisiveness. They understood my vision and found me exactly what I was looking for with my budget in mind. Their excitement and positivity throughout my appointment was a breath of... Read More fresh air. I had my appointment with McKenna but many other ladies in the store also chimed in during my appointment, including Cathy. I definitely recommend going here! A memorable experience that every bride deserves to have when searching for that perfect dress.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Natalie H

I had the most amazing and memorable time shopping at Formally Yours! From the moment I walked in, I was met with so much excitement and positive energy(which really goes a long ways when your shopping for the most important dress of your life). Formally Yours was the FIFTH... Read More bridal store I went to, and as you can guess I was starting to feel discouraged and stressed. By this time I knew what type of style I wanted, but had not found a dress that had checked all the boxes. Out of all the bridal salons I had been to, this was the ONLY ONE that asked to see pictures of dresses prior to my arrival that I had liked and went and PULLED ALL THE DRESSES FOR ME! It’s hard to look through dresses on a hanger on a rack of 50+ and not feel overwhelmed. It was so heavenly to have Cathy take the lead and I really felt like a spoiled bride (which every bride should). I had the great privilege of working with the owner and she really keyed in all the specifics that I wanted and even took the time to pick out a few dresses that I was pleasantly surprised. Never once did I feel rushed or pressured to purchase anything, even after I tried on my dress three times and probably spent 20 minutes just walking around in it haha. They have a great selection of veils and belts too! I am so happy to purchase my dress with Formally Yours and will be taking my mom back to pick out her dress from there too!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Emily P

This store is everything you could want in a Bridal Salon experience! They have tons of dress styles and designers, and the staff makes it easy for you by listening to what you want and pulling dresses for you. The owner Cathy was wonderful! She put me in "the dress" on the... Read More first try! If you want a large selection of designers and unique styles that differ from the same ole wedding gowns, you must go to Formally Yours!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Jamie J

Had an AMAZING experience at Formally Yours!!! The staff is very welcoming and made me feel so comfortable. They also already pulled dresses before my appointment from pictures I have previously sent them. They gave me recommendations and spent one-on-one time with me to... Read More ensure I got what I was looking for. I also got my veil and bridesmaid dresses from here. Everything is reasonably priced and looked great i photos! I would not go anywhere else but her for any of your bridal needs!!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Lisa G

As the mother of the bride, Formally Yours far exceeded our expectations!! Cathy picked up on my daughter's style quickly and began pulling dresses for her to try on....dresses that suited my daughter's taste AND my budget! The first dress my daughter tried on was THE ONE!... Read More After selecting her, dream of a bridal dress, Cathy and her staff helped to coordinate, not only bridesmaid dresses, but mother of the bride & mother of the groom dresses. It could not have been a more joyous experience!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Sandra M

As a natural planner, I LOVE being able to plan my wedding within a year and a half. I am originally from GA but recently moved to New Orleans, LA away from friends and family I had a hard and very terrible experience shopping here in NOLA. I have the greatest opportunity to... Read More visit home back in March 2017, this is where I ORIGINALLY found THE DRESS! The staff was so kind and caring like they were part of the family, something I don't usually experience in boutiques. I went back to New Orleans in attempts to find a boutique with THE DRESS, while I did find my same dress here in NOLA and it would be more convenient for fittings and such I ultimately decided to visit Formally Yours once again in early June 2017 and make the PURCHASE, thanks to my FMIL. The customer service is by far the best in both Louisianna and Georgia. Honestly, I feel so confident in the staff here that I also plan on getting my bridesmaid dresses here. Thank you to Formally Yours, you made my mother and mother in law fall in love with my dress and made this an experience I will always remember and cherish!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Alexis D

The ladies at formally yours were fantastic! This was the very first place I went shopping for my dress, and they helped me find my dream dress in about 45 minutes. I also never once felt pressured to go out of my price range

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Erica T

Cathy and Kaitlyn were amazing. They helped me find the perfect dress! Each time I said what I liked or disliked a dress, they brought out dresses closer and closer to what I wanted. The shop has such a variety of dresses that I found something I fell in love with. Cathy was... Read More also great with working with my budget,even though I changed it during the shopping process. And during my dress shopping excursion, Cathy helped my MOH find her bridesmaid dress! Would definitely recommend shopping here!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Mendy T

Kathy was AMAZING! She listened to what I wanted and led me to beautiful choices. She was patient and made the experience so wonderful for my friends and family too! I would recommend this business to anyone.

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Dusti N

I adore Formally Yours! This is where my sister and so many friends found their bridal dress. The girls are incredibly helpful and patient. While I did not find/purchase my wedding dress here, I always recommend all brides to go here!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Claire B

Had a terrible experience at my appointment before going to Formally Yours. I was feeling a little discouraged and worried I wouldn't find my dress. From the moment I walked in I felt welcomed and like I was in the right place. They asked for my budget and what I liked. Then my... Read More stylist, Scarlett, immediately went to work. She had a dressing room waiting with dresses exactly as I described. As I tried on she asked things I liked and didn't like and really helped me narrow it down to the style I liked. I am, admittedly, a difficult person when it comes to shopping (I am so indecisive). She was so patient with me and SOO helpful. I ended up getting my dress that day AND under budget. 10/10 would recommend this place. They have beautiful dresses, great prices, and great service. I never once felt rushed or pushed to buy something I didn't like. Don't even bother with the "big name" shops in Atlanta, you can't get any better than this place.

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Christy T

These ladies made finding my perfect dress amazing! Each of them took their time with me & made me feel like a bride :) It took two trips but we found the most PERFECT dress & I could not be happier! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Allie R

My experience at Formally Yours was AMAZING! I went to several other bridal salons, and they didn't even come close to the service I experienced at Formally Yours. As soon as I walked in, I was immediately greeted by the staff and assigned to my consultant, Clemmie. She made me... Read More feel at home, and instantly started to get to know me in order to help me find my dream dress. She listened to everything I had to say, and after just a few dresses, she brought me THE ONE. It was everything I wanted, and I wouldn't have found it without her help and guidance. She and all of the other consultants have so much talent, kindness, and attention to detail. They really take the time to get to know each of their brides. No one is just another sale or just another bride. All of their customers are truly special to them. Because of the connection my consultant and I had, I even invited her to my wedding!! That just goes to show you how amazing they are! My dress matches my personality perfectly, and I can't wait to wear it down the aisle, all thanks to the ladies at Formally Yours!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Carrie I

Don't look anywhere else for a bridal gown or anything else wedding wear related. The women that work at Formally Yours will make you feel like family and will Help to ease any nerves about picking out a wedding dress. My sister and I both got our dresses there and I have never... Read More recommended any other place. Thank you ladies for everything!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amanda P

I cannot say enough about my experience at Formally yours- Scarlett and Cathy are AMAZING! In addition to being so kind and attentive, they make shopping for your dream dress so easy and fun! After explaining to Scarlett what I had in mind for my dream wedding dress, she knew... Read More exactly the right dress for me. I must have pulled at least a dozen gorgeous dresses to try on-but as it turned out, the two she pulled for me ended up being my top two choices. She was so patient and kind as i tried on each dress (several of them multiple times) and really kept my best interest in mind by asking questions about how I felt in each one, never rushing me or pressuring me to make a decision. I am so happy with the dress I ended up purchasing and can't wait to wear it in just a few short months. After my experience at Formally yours, I understand why so many friends have raved about this store, their dresses, and most of all their staff! I wish every bride got to have the dress shopping experience that I did at Formally yours.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Katie W

BEST BEST BEST! Formally Yours is the ONLY place in Atlanta to get all your wedding fashion. I got my wedding dress, veil, exit dress, and bridesmaids dresses all at Formally Yours. The staff feels more likes friends and are incredibly knowledgeable in all things fashion. I... Read More thought I knew what I wanted for my bridesmaids but after Clemmie and Marisa helped me choose my dream dress, my original vision wasn't quite right. Cathy and Scarlett made a few gentle and honest suggestions to help steer me to the perfect choice for my girls. Good vibes and great chemistry all the way around! Formally Yours perfectly combines high fashion and elegant charm. I am so happy with the whole experience. I felt no need to shop anywhere else because Formally Yours has such great options AND excellent customer service. The store itself is adorable, so well decorated, and welcoming. Any way you look at it, Formally Yours is quite simply THE best!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Stephanie C

Formally Yours, Inc. is hands down AMAZING. I ordered my dress, my bridesmaids dresses, and my mother's dress from Scarlett and Cathy, and every single one of them was perfect. FYI's extensive collection of dresses meant that I had a whole world of bridal options when I first... Read More visited. Scarlett was able to pull dresses that perfectly matched what I had envisioned. I tried on almost 15 dresses, but Scarlett was patient and kind, always keeping my best interested and style in mind, despite my opinionated family. That first visit to Formally Yours was my last (for me) because I was able to find my perfect dress that day! We were also able to have my sister try on some bridesmaids dresses, and she found her dress that day, too! All of my bridesmaids were asked to choose a different style of dress, and Scarlett was also able to help make sure each dress coordinated and went well together. I knew with her expertise and genuine care for me as a bride, she would make sure everything would be perfect. FYI has a wide variety of formal wear and bridesmaid dresses, too, which made it very easy for each of my bridesmaids to find something they loved and were comfortable in. Additionally, when my mom found a beautiful dress that she loved online from Jovani (a brand that FYI carries) and couldn't find in any stores, Cathy and Scarlett were able to order the dress for my mom and make her dress dreams come true, as well! Our experience with Formally Yours could not have been better, it is very clear that the women who work here truly care about the brides they help and have had many years of experience in their craft. While many brides who come here have been coming here since their first high school homecoming dress was purchased, I was a transplant to the Atlanta area, but can see very clearly why women continue to come back here for years and years for their dream dresses! Formally Yours will make your dress dreams come true.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Mary Kathryn D

I can’t say enough good things about Formally Yours, and Clemmie Jordan. I am a plus size bride, and was very nervous about finding a dress that I could be happy with. Clemmie was very reassuring from the moment that I walked in with my mother and future mother-in-law. She... Read More asked for my budget, and if I had any thoughts about style. Based on my answers, she found a variety of dresses in various styles, and was incredibly helpful in helping me in and out of them. Within an hour, we hit on exactly the right dress, and she immediately found a veil and earrings that completed the look perfectly. The other women working in the store were kind and helpful as well. The staff here kept me calm (not an easy task, trust me), and made the seemingly overwhelming process of finding a wedding dress easy and fun. They also engaged with my guests, keeping the process fun for them as well. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Katie G

What an amazing experience! Cathy and the girls made my appointment such a special time and really cared about my desires. I cannot recommend Formally Yours enough!!! Thank you so much for being a part of my special day!

Cathy Butler

Owner, Cathy Butler is a native Atlantan. Being born and raised in the area, she knows what the Atlanta bride is looking for. Although she spent time away in Chicago, Arizona and California with her NFL husband raising three children, she returned home in 1999 to eagerly take over Formally Yours. During this time she has transitioned Formally Yours into a new location with a bright, comfortable atmosphere. She understands that the bridal industry, although it is about fashion, is mainly about customer service. “Excellent customer service is key to the longevity of our business” Butler responds