Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

475 Rockbridge Rd NW, Lilburn, GA

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Becky K

The Staff at Formally Yours was AMAZING! They were very patient with me and my indecisiveness and made me feel comfortable and beautiful ultimately leading to me saying YES to my perfect dress! I cannot say enough good things about Scarlett and Cathy made me feel like family... Read More and made sure it was MY dress not what others wanted me in. i also got my bridesmaid dresses from Formally Yours and they gave all my girls a discount since I purchased my dress there. Some of those dresses did seems as though the sizes were off when they came in, but we fine after alterations. Their alterations lady is AMAZING and will make you feel even more comfortable and beautiful. i did miss they days when alterations did not exceed a certain amount but she was very much worth every penny!

Best dress shopping experience by far!

Reviewed on 1/21/2012 Paige B

Formally Yours was the second store that I went to looking for a wedding gown. The staff was amazing and so courteous. Never once did I feel pressured to buy anything or hurried because they had another appointment coming in. The dress selection is not only big but offers a... Read More variety of dresses and designers. I tried on a few dresses and would pick out the part I liked best about each. The consultant then went and found the dress that had all the elements I was looking for. Fell in love with the dress and bought it that day! I have and will continue to recommend Formally Yours to all my friends and family!

2012-04-25T15:20:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate your business!!

Top of the line salon

Reviewed on 1/11/2012 Laura S

My experience at Formally Yours has just been perfect! I love that you are able to view their gowns online. I was able to choose gowns I wanted to try on prior to even going to the salon. All the staff has been very helpful and easy going. You definitely won't feel pressured... Read More here!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Stephanie C

Formally Yours, Inc. is hands down AMAZING. I ordered my dress, my bridesmaids dresses, and my mother's dress from Scarlett and Cathy, and every single one of them was perfect. FYI's extensive collection of dresses meant that I had a whole world of bridal options when I first... Read More visited. Scarlett was able to pull dresses that perfectly matched what I had envisioned. I tried on almost 15 dresses, but Scarlett was patient and kind, always keeping my best interested and style in mind, despite my opinionated family. That first visit to Formally Yours was my last (for me) because I was able to find my perfect dress that day! We were also able to have my sister try on some bridesmaids dresses, and she found her dress that day, too! All of my bridesmaids were asked to choose a different style of dress, and Scarlett was also able to help make sure each dress coordinated and went well together. I knew with her expertise and genuine care for me as a bride, she would make sure everything would be perfect. FYI has a wide variety of formal wear and bridesmaid dresses, too, which made it very easy for each of my bridesmaids to find something they loved and were comfortable in. Additionally, when my mom found a beautiful dress that she loved online from Jovani (a brand that FYI carries) and couldn't find in any stores, Cathy and Scarlett were able to order the dress for my mom and make her dress dreams come true, as well! Our experience with Formally Yours could not have been better, it is very clear that the women who work here truly care about the brides they help and have had many years of experience in their craft. While many brides who come here have been coming here since their first high school homecoming dress was purchased, I was a transplant to the Atlanta area, but can see very clearly why women continue to come back here for years and years for their dream dresses! Formally Yours will make your dress dreams come true.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Mary Kathryn D

I can’t say enough good things about Formally Yours, and Clemmie Jordan. I am a plus size bride, and was very nervous about finding a dress that I could be happy with. Clemmie was very reassuring from the moment that I walked in with my mother and future mother-in-law. She... Read More asked for my budget, and if I had any thoughts about style. Based on my answers, she found a variety of dresses in various styles, and was incredibly helpful in helping me in and out of them. Within an hour, we hit on exactly the right dress, and she immediately found a veil and earrings that completed the look perfectly. The other women working in the store were kind and helpful as well. The staff here kept me calm (not an easy task, trust me), and made the seemingly overwhelming process of finding a wedding dress easy and fun. They also engaged with my guests, keeping the process fun for them as well. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Katie G

What an amazing experience! Cathy and the girls made my appointment such a special time and really cared about my desires. I cannot recommend Formally Yours enough!!! Thank you so much for being a part of my special day!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Lizzy C

I live in California and was just on a quick visit with my family. My mom made the appointment and I am so glad that she did! I had such a comfortable and amazing experience with Kathy. She immediately understood my style and pulled the perfect dresses. I feel in love with a... Read More few, but we all knew the one when I put it on. She has an amazing selection and helped make the day so perfect. My sister as well as my best friends sister also got their dresses from Kathy a few years ago! I highly recommend visiting Formally Yours in Lilburn! You will be so happy that you did! It was a one stop shop for me and I can't wait to share the pcitures after our big day next year! XOXO

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Taylor S

I have nothing but good things to say about Formally Yours. I had the best experience picking out the dress of my dreams! The staff was absolutely wonderful! I never felt pressured to buy anything. They were very patient with me and my indecisiveness! They helped me in and out... Read More of two dresses about 100 times.. no joke. I finally picked THE ONE, and I felt so beautiful in it! If you want stress free wedding dress shopping, Formally Yours is the place to go! I would highly recommend them to every bride!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Elizabeth H

At Formally Yours, I found the dress of my dreams that was within my price budget - which is SO rare, (if not impossible)! Not only that, but the gown came in MUCH earlier than initially expected, so there was ample time for alterations. The only thing I would have done... Read More differently would be to not use their seamstress for the alterations. She did an incredible job, but was quite expensive. Depending on what you need done, I would shop around before committing to use her. However, if you do decide to go with her for alterations, you won't be disappointed... she does incredible work. It's just pricey! Overall, a very, very good experience at Formally Yours.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Alicia F

I loved the customer service the first time I went in. Unfortunately, I didn't find anything. I went back a few months later because I loved how helpful they were. With that being said, I ordered my dress in January for my June wedding. I hadn't heard when my dress was coming... Read More so sent an email. The email response said it should be arriving mid April. Mid April came and went without hearing anything, so I called. They said it should be arriving mid May. I call the week of mid May (Monday) to be sure everything was going as they said only to find out (Thursday) it won't even be shipped until May 30th. At this point I decided to call more frequently due to heightened concern about my dress being here and able to be altered in time for the wedding. Fortunately, my dress came in Friday, May 27 and I will pick it up from being altered May 10 (the day before we leave for the wedding).

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Yalana R

I visited this place this past weekend. This was the first bridal salon I went to and wanted to try on dresses to get a feel for what I wanted. Who knew I would actually find my dress!!!! It's beautiful!!! My family and best friend along with myself knew instantly that it... Read More was my dress. I also got a great deal since it was off the rack and is discontinued (not sure why??). My 2 maid of honors also found their dresses here and they fit like a glove. The bridesmaids' dresses are 20% off if the bride gets her dress at the shop. So my 2 other bridesmaids will also be back. They were so nice and hospitable. I felt very special as I was the only bride trying on dresses. I highly, highly recommend this store.

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Kayla P

Formally Yours helped me find my wedding dress, my mother's dress and my bridesmaids dresses. Every single time I entered their store, whether it was to pick up my dress, ask about my Mom's or just look at bridesmaid dresses they remembered me and asked about my planning. I... Read More could not be more pleased with their service and attention to detail. Their selection of dresses is PLENTY!!! You can go in with a vision and they'll know exactly what works for you, your body type and your overall feel for you wedding day.

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Angelin M

Every bride deserves that momentous occasion when selecting her wedding gown and Formally Yours gave me that experience! From the moment I walked in Cathy and her staffs were very friendly and helpful. What I enjoyed the most is their attentiveness to my style and vision for my... Read More perfect day. Their knowledge and attention to detail is what helped me find the dress of my dreams! I truly felt like a princess preparing for her wedding day.

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Tiffany A

I cannot say enough about Formally Yours. The owner and her daughter made us all feel so welcomed. They are genuinely so sweet and so helpful!! If you are looking for your dream dress, definitely go here!!!

Beautiful Boutique Salon

Reviewed on 3/10/2015 Ashley G

Purchasing my wedding dress at Formally Yours was a magnificent experience. I went in with pictures of the dresses I liked, and the owner pulled dresses matching what I wanted. Her selection of dresses is amazing! I was pleasantly surprised! Furthermore, I felt like I was on an... Read More episode of "Say Yes to the Dress," for the salon also has a runway with full-length mirrors that I was able to walk down in order to get the full effect of my dress. Overall, it was truly a dream-like experience and I would recommend this salon to anyone!

Loved every minute of it

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Jamie C

These lovely ladies made finding my perfect dress fun and easy. They listened to everything I had to say and helped me find my PERFECT dress. They are truly the sweetest ladies and have the most beautiful dresses!

Best bridal boutique in Atlanta!

Reviewed on 1/01/2015

I love this place. I am 32 and have gone shopping with many brides in Atlanta for their dress. I had a connection with Formally Yours through my in-laws. I was blown away on my first visit. It was the first shop I had gone to and I decided not to fall in love with anything until... Read More I had gone to a few to compare. It's different when you are the bride. After going to a couple of other places and having had experience at others being a bridesmaid, I went back to Formally Yours. I found the dress of my dreams and the one that fit me and my budget. I could not have been happier with the service and detail oriented staff. They treated me like I was their daughter, best friend, and sister. I loved being able to support this boutique in all the good they are doing. You won't regret a visit to this store. I promise.

I love my wedding dress!

Reviewed on 12/23/2014

I had a wonderful experience at Formally Yours! It had a pretty specific idea in mind for what I wanted in a wedding dress. Cathy pulled a couple dresses for me and we found the one pretty quickly. It made for a fun and stress free experience! I loved my dress the day I picked... Read More it out and I still love it as I look back on pictures from my wedding day. Cathy was a lot of fun to work with and I recommend this store for anyone! They have a great selection.

Great Experience Overall!

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Melissa M

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Formally Yours and the staff. I first shopped at the store in 2008 for my prom dress and when my wedding rolled around I could not think of anywhere else I would want to go. I knew they would be up-to-date on all the wedding... Read More trends. I had such a wonderful experience getting my wedding dress at the store I went back to order my bridesmaid dress from them also. It was a dress I found online that they did not have in store but bent over backwards to help me order it and feel comfortable with the order. I can not thank them enough for everything they have done for me. A wedding is very stressful, let them help you so the dress is one thing you don't have to worry about!!

Bridal

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Kelly R

I was beyond pleased with Formally Yours! They helped me figure out the style I wanted to wear on MY wedding day! There was such a good selection and so many different styles to choose from, and they were so patient to help me narrow down the perfect gown. Little did I know but... Read More it was he first dress I tried on! I would definitely recommend this store for bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses. I was very impressed with both.

Bad for a plus-sized gal

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Marjorie B

After looking for boutiques that carried a high number of plus-sized gowns, I decided to go to Formally Yours. As a plus-sized woman (size 16), I was nervous about trying on gowns and nothing fitting. I made an appointment and set off with high hopes. On the phone, I was... Read More asked what size I was and for a description of what I wanted. I was told that dresses would be pulled specifically for me prior to my arrival. I arrived to Formally Yours in Lilburn and was told that they were short staffed and someone pointed to where the plus-sized dresses "should be." Every other bride in the store had a consultant working with them except for me. In the plus-sized section I found about 10 gowns that were size 16 and 18. In wedding gowns, that is a 12-14 so I already knew they would not actually fit. I brought numerous pictures with me and showed them to a consultant. Without even looking at them, she said "I'm not sure, look in plus-size." I did not find a single one. My Matron of Honor helped me try on dresses (in a tiny, cramped dressing room) and nothing fit at all. My worst fear had come true. How was I supposed to pick a dress when I had no idea what it would look like on me when in the proper size? I left there after receiving no help and felt horrible about myself. Luckily, I found a different salon that was able to help me. I showed up after a phone call and was assisted the entire time. They had two full racks of dresses (about 75 dresses in each rack) that fit me and another two racks of dresses bigger than size 24. If you are a plus-sized lady, don't bother with Formally Yours. They will have nothing for you to try and if you happen to go on a day that they are "short-handed" you will be ignored. And you can forget about anything actually being pulled before you arrive.

Wish I had known about them sooner!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Whitney S

Cathy Butler, owner and consultant, could not have been more helpful. The store had SO many various styles, more than I had seen anywhere else. I had been looking for a Mother of the Bride dress for quite some time. Each time I left a store I came away with nothing I liked. At... Read More Formally Yours I had to choose from four fabulous dresses at a fraction of the price. They will forever by my first stop for anything formal. Absolutely no pressure what so ever!!!đź‘Ľ

FABULOUSLY YOURS

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Katie B

I flew down to Atlanta, from Chicago, to go to Formally Yours. Everyone was so, overwhelmingly helpful and the shop is adorable. Cathy had placed a few dresses in the room for me, since I had expressed "my vision" over the phone when we set my appointment. We kept adding more... Read More and more dresses, on top of her original picks. When I finally got down to the bottom of the pile, one of Cathy's original picks was THE DRESS for me. She knew exactly what I should be wearing all along, but had patience as I tried other styles! Cathy's expertise is PRICELESS. Once we found my dress, we chatted about bridesmaid dresses. I wasn't sure color would look nice paired with my dress, as it had a delicate pearl tone to it. Cathy found a BEAUTIFUL bridesmaid dress that complimented my dress wonderfully. Of course, I wanted to see it ON someone, so her daughter, Scarlet, stepped into it so we could see how it would look next to me, in my dress. ABOVE AND BEYOND! When I took my dress to get altered, in Chicago since I couldn’t get back down to Georgia, it already fit beautifully, but needed to be taken up at the shoulders just a bit. Once this slight alteration was done, the dress was perfect. The woman doing my alterations, who has made dresses for her own daughter in the past, asked where I got my dress because she loved it too! It was the perfect dress for me and the price was very fair. I wanted my bridesmaids to all wear the same dress, but one of them was 8 months pregnant and the other had given birth to her first child a week before our wedding. Knowing this, Cathy had suggested the perfect dress to fit everyone beautifully. Each girl was radiant and gorgeous, even though none of them tried the dress on before buying! Formally Yours took wonderful care of me and my bridal party. You cannot put a price on the expertise this store provided us. It was a fantastic experience from the beginning to the end!

Worth the Trip

Reviewed on 10/25/2014

My daughter and I flew from Chicago to Atlanta to visit Formally Yours and it was well worth the trip. We found the most beautiful wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses. Cathy is such a professional and really knows the wedding business. She listened, asked questions, and made... Read More suggestions to help us narrow down our selections because she has such a large inventory. After my daughter tried on a few dresses, Cathy choose one for her and of course, it ended up being THE perfect dress and veil. The bridesmaids didn't join us on the trip, but my daughter found a bridesmaid dress that she loved at Formally Yours. We were unsure of how the bridesmaid dresses would look with the wedding dress she was wearing, so Scarlet tried it on for us. Scarlet couldn't have been more helpful and the bridesmaid dress looked great! We ordered the wedding dress, the bridesmaids called the store to order their bridesmaid dresses and every dress, including my MOB dress, arrived on time without any issues. I would highly recommend Formally Yours to any bride or mother of the bride. It was such a great experience. Cathy and Scarlet are true professionals - they make you feel as though your wedding is the only one that matters. It was well worth our trip from Chicago.

Wonderful service and beautiful gowns at a great price

Reviewed on 10/23/2014

I've always gone to Formally Yours for prom/homecoming dresses through the years, and had excellent service. So naturally that was my first choice when shopping for a wedding dress. When we got there I told them the styles I like, and showed them my Pinterest board. They then... Read More pulled all the beautiful dresses for me. I fell in love with the second one they gave me, and they new exactly how to accessorize it. They perfectly put together exactly what I wanted, better than I could've done myself. Their customer service and attention to detail is phenomenal, and the staff is very friendly and personable. I've had a wonderful experience every time I've been there. PLUS, the gown was significantly cheaper than I was expecting, and well within budget. We got the mother of the bride's dress, bridesmaid dresses, and my dress at Formally Yours. All in all, great experience!

Cathy Butler

Owner, Cathy Butler is a native Atlantan. Being born and raised in the area, she knows what the Atlanta bride is looking for. Although she spent time away in Chicago, Arizona and California with her NFL husband raising three children, she returned home in 1999 to eagerly take over Formally Yours. During this time she has transitioned Formally Yours into a new location with a bright, comfortable atmosphere. She understands that the bridal industry, although it is about fashion, is mainly about customer service. “Excellent customer service is key to the longevity of our business” Butler responds