Wedding Dresses Atlanta - Formally Yours

Since 1982 Formally Yours is the Bridal Salon that offers the most beautiful and extensive selection of wedding dresses. Generations of brides come to Formally Yours to find the perfect dress for their big day. They know the friendly, customer service oriented salon is the place that can comfortably and thoroughly assist you through the dress shopping experience. In addition, Formally Yours, tends to the needs of the entire bridal party. Our favorite customers are the ones who are the second generation bride, or the prom/pageant girl who is all grown up and shopping for her wedding dress. We love our customers and appreciate each and every one. Make an appointment today to find the dress of your dreams.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

475 Rockbridge Rd NW, Lilburn, GA (770) 923-5800

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Becky K

The Staff at Formally Yours was AMAZING! They were very patient with me and my indecisiveness and made me feel comfortable and beautiful ultimately leading to me saying YES to my perfect dress! I cannot say enough good things about Scarlett and Cathy made me feel like family... Read More and made sure it was MY dress not what others wanted me in. i also got my bridesmaid dresses from Formally Yours and they gave all my girls a discount since I purchased my dress there. Some of those dresses did seems as though the sizes were off when they came in, but we fine after alterations. Their alterations lady is AMAZING and will make you feel even more comfortable and beautiful. i did miss they days when alterations did not exceed a certain amount but she was very much worth every penny!

Best dress shopping experience by far!

Reviewed on 1/21/2012 Paige B

Formally Yours was the second store that I went to looking for a wedding gown. The staff was amazing and so courteous. Never once did I feel pressured to buy anything or hurried because they had another appointment coming in. The dress selection is not only big but offers a... Read More variety of dresses and designers. I tried on a few dresses and would pick out the part I liked best about each. The consultant then went and found the dress that had all the elements I was looking for. Fell in love with the dress and bought it that day! I have and will continue to recommend Formally Yours to all my friends and family!

2012-04-25T15:20:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate your business!!

Top of the line salon

Reviewed on 1/11/2012 Laura S

My experience at Formally Yours has just been perfect! I love that you are able to view their gowns online. I was able to choose gowns I wanted to try on prior to even going to the salon. All the staff has been very helpful and easy going. You definitely won't feel pressured... Read More here!

Reviewed on 4/15/2018 Aaronda H

Formally Yours has been one of the best wedding related experiences I’ve had since getting engaged a year ago. My consultant was Sydney and she was phenomenal! I went in not having a clue what type of wedding dress I was looking for, but Sydney was able to nail it with the first... Read More dress pulled. I tried on several dresses after that and she never rushed me to make a decision. Eventually I went back to the first dress and decided it was the “one”. Sydney told me the price and explained their payment options but again never rushed me into buying the dress. I absolutely love my dress and can’t wait to wear it on my wedding day! A special thank you to the owner, Cathy, who told me that was my dress from the beginning. I’ll definitely be back to purchase bridesmaids gowns.

Reviewed on 3/10/2018 Steph C

I just went here today to find a wedding dress and had a truly awful experience. My consultant was terrible and completely unhelpful. Every dress she picked seemed very cheap and ugly. Not a single dress I put on was one that I even smiled in. I was not allowed to go look at... Read More their room of dresses to try and steer the direction and the girl helping me was not picking out the right dresses (even after telling her exactly what we liked). I also did not enjoy having to try and walk past other brides trying on dresses and having little space to do so. The girls nearby had beautiful "WOW" inspiring dresses and we didn't get a single one. Our consultant gave me no positive feedback and I felt very ugly and ordinary in this salon whereas in the other places I tried on at, I felt beautiful and unique. I wish I remembered my consultants name to tell you to avoid her at all costs. We wish that someone had noticed that we were not having a good experience and helped us out. I really do not recommend coming here.

Reviewed on 2/25/2018 Andrea B

Wedding dress shopping with my daughter could not have a been a better experience! The staff was great and extremely helpful in helping to narrow down what she wanted as well as having her try different silhouettes in the process We never felt rushed or pressured to buy .... Read More They answered all our questions and had great ideas. We had a wonderful time and ended up with the perfect dress!! It was a wonderful experience ! I would highly recommend Formally Yours!! We will be back for her sisters wedding in a few years!!

Reviewed on 2/25/2018 Andrea B

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Logan D

This is where I finally found my dream dress. The staff was awesome; Marisa helped me that day and handed me many different options with a smile on her face. My overall experience was great and I highly recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Sydney J

Love love love Formally Yours! Top of the line customer service, and fabulous dress!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Meghan K

I had never heard of Formally Yours until my best friend told me about it — she bought her wedding dress here 6 years ago. The staff is AMAZING. They were super helpful, friendly, and knew their stuff, which made a stressful day one that was full of fun and laughter. Thank you... Read More again for everything, Scarlet! Can't wait to be back for my fitting.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Haley W

Love, love, love Formally Yours! I 11 years ago I purchased my prom dress here because everything else was identical and looked the same. The staff was so helpful and accommodating. In June, I went back to give it a shot for my wedding dress, low and behold the 4th dress I... Read More tried on was my dream dress. I never thought it was possible to be this easy to find! All Formally Yours did was listen and picked the dress of my dreams with no problem! I will continue to go here for all formal wear needs. Picked up my wedding dress today and it fits luke a glove, no alterations needed! Love :)

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Holly C

The entire staff at Formally Yours is excellent! They made wedding dress shopping easy and enjoyable. Formally Yours has a large selection of beautiful dresses and the ladies are very good at finding dresses that fit your style. I cannot recommend Formally Yours enough!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Shanna C

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Formally Yours! They responded quickly to my online message. They were welcoming and prepared for my appointment. They respected my budget and vision, while also making informed and interesting gown suggestions. They were personable and... Read More excited to help me find my perfect gown. Loved working with Cathy! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017

Cathy is amazing!!!! Her energy is truly like no other! She nailed exactly what I wanted in a dress! She was so helpful through the whole process and made it so easy! I would recommend her style, professionalism, and expertise to anyone! Thank you Cathy!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Liz W

Truly had the most amazing experience here. Not only did I find the PERFECT dress for me, but i had the greatest customer service. Every single time I went back into the store (to try my dress on, fittings, etc.) they made me feel like I was the most beautiful bride. They were... Read More very helpful in the choosing process as well and had an incredible selection! HIGHLY recommend :) Love you ladies! XO, Liz

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Piper D

Loved my shopping experience at Formally Yours. I went to several other boutiques in Atlanta and they had terrible service. Some made me pull my own dresses and others would not allow me to take pictures of myself in the dress, which IMO is pretty crucial to making a decision... Read More and determining how the dress will photograph. Cathy at Formally Yours had me send pictures of dresses I liked and pulled dresses for me. Every dress I tried on I loved. The dress I ended up purchasing was a dress that I NEVER would've pulled off the rack and was unsure about until I tried it on. If this dress was at another boutique I may never have found it!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Kelsey I

Formally Yours is top notch. The staff is knowledgable, friendly, and 100% intentional with their clients every step of the way. Katie, my consultant, was so genuine with every comment and opinion that my posse had, and she was thorough. The atmosphere is perfect; I truly felt... Read More like every person in the store was there solely to help me find my dream gown. And, did they!! The selection was wonderful, and I found the gown of a lifetime. I whole-heartedly recommend that anyone getting married or looking for an evening gown needs to check out Formally Yours.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Lily P

After a long day of bridal dress shopping, I felt most at ease when we entered Formally Yours. The stylists immediately picked up on the look I was going for and offered me a wonderful selection. They were very helpful and kind!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Nancy S

I cannot express how amazed I was from this place, from the second I walked in. Ms. Cathy greeted my mother and I in such a heart warming way. She asked me questions to get an idea of what I wanted, they were very attentive to what I said and I was just shocked at how they both... Read More went out of their way to go beyond my expectations and got me a dress much better than what I imagined myself in. They're great people and I'm more than satisfied with their help and their service!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Emily E

If you buy your dress anywhere else, you made a mistake. Cathy & Savannah are the best in the business. I found my dress in an hour, and it was all because of their expertise. They knew what I was looking for, liked/didn't like just buy listening. The price was AMAZING! Do... Read More yourself a favor and buy here. Everyone else I know has, and they LOVE their experience!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Paul W

If I could give more than a five star review for Formally Yours, I would! I am happily engaged but had NO idea where to start when it came to wedding planning and finding the perfect dress. I am one to know what I want but I had no idea where to start when it came to a wedding... Read More dress. I brought my mother and soon to be mother-in-law and we were happily greeted by Cathy. I showed her a couple pictures of dresses I was interested in which I tried on six dresses and honesty felt like a princess in all of them. Cathy was VERY easy to work with and I walked away with the dress of my dreams within an hour of being there. I could not have pictured a more perfect experience and cannot wait to walk down the isle in the dress I purchased from Formally Yours. I cannot thank you guys enough!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Karen Z

This was the first place I tried on dresses and immediately felt welcomed and comfortable as soon as I walked in. The staff and owner were beyond helpful and wonderful and made it a day I will never forget! I ended up buying the second dress I tried on! This was even a dress I... Read More didn't like on the rack and Cathy was eager for me to just try it out. Turns out it was exactly what I was looking for and I am so grateful to have had such an easy stress free experience!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Jennifer G

Walked out the same day with the dress of my dreams!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Maria F

My appointment was absolutely wonderful!! These ladies were so helpful and patient with my indecisiveness. They understood my vision and found me exactly what I was looking for with my budget in mind. Their excitement and positivity throughout my appointment was a breath of... Read More fresh air. I had my appointment with McKenna but many other ladies in the store also chimed in during my appointment, including Cathy. I definitely recommend going here! A memorable experience that every bride deserves to have when searching for that perfect dress.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Natalie H

I had the most amazing and memorable time shopping at Formally Yours! From the moment I walked in, I was met with so much excitement and positive energy(which really goes a long ways when your shopping for the most important dress of your life). Formally Yours was the FIFTH... Read More bridal store I went to, and as you can guess I was starting to feel discouraged and stressed. By this time I knew what type of style I wanted, but had not found a dress that had checked all the boxes. Out of all the bridal salons I had been to, this was the ONLY ONE that asked to see pictures of dresses prior to my arrival that I had liked and went and PULLED ALL THE DRESSES FOR ME! It’s hard to look through dresses on a hanger on a rack of 50+ and not feel overwhelmed. It was so heavenly to have Cathy take the lead and I really felt like a spoiled bride (which every bride should). I had the great privilege of working with the owner and she really keyed in all the specifics that I wanted and even took the time to pick out a few dresses that I was pleasantly surprised. Never once did I feel rushed or pressured to purchase anything, even after I tried on my dress three times and probably spent 20 minutes just walking around in it haha. They have a great selection of veils and belts too! I am so happy to purchase my dress with Formally Yours and will be taking my mom back to pick out her dress from there too!

Cathy Butler

Owner, Cathy Butler is a native Atlantan. Being born and raised in the area, she knows what the Atlanta bride is looking for. Although she spent time away in Chicago, Arizona and California with her NFL husband raising three children, she returned home in 1999 to eagerly take over Formally Yours. During this time she has transitioned Formally Yours into a new location with a bright, comfortable atmosphere. She understands that the bridal industry, although it is about fashion, is mainly about customer service. “Excellent customer service is key to the longevity of our business” Butler responds