Wedding Dresses Atlanta - Formally Yours

Since 1982 Formally Yours is the Bridal Salon that offers the most beautiful and extensive selection of wedding dresses. Generations of brides come to Formally Yours to find the perfect dress for their big day. They know the friendly, customer service oriented salon is the place that can comfortably and thoroughly assist you through the dress shopping experience. In addition, Formally Yours, tends to the needs of the entire bridal party. Our favorite customers are the ones who are the second generation bride, or the prom/pageant girl who is all grown up and shopping for her wedding dress. We love our customers and appreciate each and every one. Make an appointment today to find the dress of your dreams.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

475 Rockbridge Rd NW, Lilburn, GA (770) 923-5800

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Becky K

The Staff at Formally Yours was AMAZING! They were very patient with me and my indecisiveness and made me feel comfortable and beautiful ultimately leading to me saying YES to my perfect dress! I cannot say enough good things about Scarlett and Cathy made me feel like family... Read More and made sure it was MY dress not what others wanted me in. i also got my bridesmaid dresses from Formally Yours and they gave all my girls a discount since I purchased my dress there. Some of those dresses did seems as though the sizes were off when they came in, but we fine after alterations. Their alterations lady is AMAZING and will make you feel even more comfortable and beautiful. i did miss they days when alterations did not exceed a certain amount but she was very much worth every penny!

Best dress shopping experience by far!

Reviewed on 1/21/2012 Paige B

Formally Yours was the second store that I went to looking for a wedding gown. The staff was amazing and so courteous. Never once did I feel pressured to buy anything or hurried because they had another appointment coming in. The dress selection is not only big but offers a... Read More variety of dresses and designers. I tried on a few dresses and would pick out the part I liked best about each. The consultant then went and found the dress that had all the elements I was looking for. Fell in love with the dress and bought it that day! I have and will continue to recommend Formally Yours to all my friends and family!

2012-04-25T15:20:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate your business!!

Top of the line salon

Reviewed on 1/11/2012 Laura S

My experience at Formally Yours has just been perfect! I love that you are able to view their gowns online. I was able to choose gowns I wanted to try on prior to even going to the salon. All the staff has been very helpful and easy going. You definitely won't feel pressured... Read More here!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Meghan K

I had never heard of Formally Yours until my best friend told me about it — she bought her wedding dress here 6 years ago. The staff is AMAZING. They were super helpful, friendly, and knew their stuff, which made a stressful day one that was full of fun and laughter. Thank you... Read More again for everything, Scarlet! Can't wait to be back for my fitting.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Haley W

Love, love, love Formally Yours! I 11 years ago I purchased my prom dress here because everything else was identical and looked the same. The staff was so helpful and accommodating. In June, I went back to give it a shot for my wedding dress, low and behold the 4th dress I... Read More tried on was my dream dress. I never thought it was possible to be this easy to find! All Formally Yours did was listen and picked the dress of my dreams with no problem! I will continue to go here for all formal wear needs. Picked up my wedding dress today and it fits luke a glove, no alterations needed! Love :)

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Holly C

The entire staff at Formally Yours is excellent! They made wedding dress shopping easy and enjoyable. Formally Yours has a large selection of beautiful dresses and the ladies are very good at finding dresses that fit your style. I cannot recommend Formally Yours enough!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Shanna C

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Formally Yours! They responded quickly to my online message. They were welcoming and prepared for my appointment. They respected my budget and vision, while also making informed and interesting gown suggestions. They were personable and... Read More excited to help me find my perfect gown. Loved working with Cathy! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017

Cathy is amazing!!!! Her energy is truly like no other! She nailed exactly what I wanted in a dress! She was so helpful through the whole process and made it so easy! I would recommend her style, professionalism, and expertise to anyone! Thank you Cathy!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Liz W

Truly had the most amazing experience here. Not only did I find the PERFECT dress for me, but i had the greatest customer service. Every single time I went back into the store (to try my dress on, fittings, etc.) they made me feel like I was the most beautiful bride. They were... Read More very helpful in the choosing process as well and had an incredible selection! HIGHLY recommend :) Love you ladies! XO, Liz

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Piper D

Loved my shopping experience at Formally Yours. I went to several other boutiques in Atlanta and they had terrible service. Some made me pull my own dresses and others would not allow me to take pictures of myself in the dress, which IMO is pretty crucial to making a decision... Read More and determining how the dress will photograph. Cathy at Formally Yours had me send pictures of dresses I liked and pulled dresses for me. Every dress I tried on I loved. The dress I ended up purchasing was a dress that I NEVER would've pulled off the rack and was unsure about until I tried it on. If this dress was at another boutique I may never have found it!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Kelsey I

Formally Yours is top notch. The staff is knowledgable, friendly, and 100% intentional with their clients every step of the way. Katie, my consultant, was so genuine with every comment and opinion that my posse had, and she was thorough. The atmosphere is perfect; I truly felt... Read More like every person in the store was there solely to help me find my dream gown. And, did they!! The selection was wonderful, and I found the gown of a lifetime. I whole-heartedly recommend that anyone getting married or looking for an evening gown needs to check out Formally Yours.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Lily P

After a long day of bridal dress shopping, I felt most at ease when we entered Formally Yours. The stylists immediately picked up on the look I was going for and offered me a wonderful selection. They were very helpful and kind!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Nancy S

I cannot express how amazed I was from this place, from the second I walked in. Ms. Cathy greeted my mother and I in such a heart warming way. She asked me questions to get an idea of what I wanted, they were very attentive to what I said and I was just shocked at how they both... Read More went out of their way to go beyond my expectations and got me a dress much better than what I imagined myself in. They're great people and I'm more than satisfied with their help and their service!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Emily E

If you buy your dress anywhere else, you made a mistake. Cathy & Savannah are the best in the business. I found my dress in an hour, and it was all because of their expertise. They knew what I was looking for, liked/didn't like just buy listening. The price was AMAZING! Do... Read More yourself a favor and buy here. Everyone else I know has, and they LOVE their experience!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Paul W

If I could give more than a five star review for Formally Yours, I would! I am happily engaged but had NO idea where to start when it came to wedding planning and finding the perfect dress. I am one to know what I want but I had no idea where to start when it came to a wedding... Read More dress. I brought my mother and soon to be mother-in-law and we were happily greeted by Cathy. I showed her a couple pictures of dresses I was interested in which I tried on six dresses and honesty felt like a princess in all of them. Cathy was VERY easy to work with and I walked away with the dress of my dreams within an hour of being there. I could not have pictured a more perfect experience and cannot wait to walk down the isle in the dress I purchased from Formally Yours. I cannot thank you guys enough!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Karen Z

This was the first place I tried on dresses and immediately felt welcomed and comfortable as soon as I walked in. The staff and owner were beyond helpful and wonderful and made it a day I will never forget! I ended up buying the second dress I tried on! This was even a dress I... Read More didn't like on the rack and Cathy was eager for me to just try it out. Turns out it was exactly what I was looking for and I am so grateful to have had such an easy stress free experience!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Jennifer G

Walked out the same day with the dress of my dreams!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Maria F

My appointment was absolutely wonderful!! These ladies were so helpful and patient with my indecisiveness. They understood my vision and found me exactly what I was looking for with my budget in mind. Their excitement and positivity throughout my appointment was a breath of... Read More fresh air. I had my appointment with McKenna but many other ladies in the store also chimed in during my appointment, including Cathy. I definitely recommend going here! A memorable experience that every bride deserves to have when searching for that perfect dress.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Natalie H

I had the most amazing and memorable time shopping at Formally Yours! From the moment I walked in, I was met with so much excitement and positive energy(which really goes a long ways when your shopping for the most important dress of your life). Formally Yours was the FIFTH... Read More bridal store I went to, and as you can guess I was starting to feel discouraged and stressed. By this time I knew what type of style I wanted, but had not found a dress that had checked all the boxes. Out of all the bridal salons I had been to, this was the ONLY ONE that asked to see pictures of dresses prior to my arrival that I had liked and went and PULLED ALL THE DRESSES FOR ME! It’s hard to look through dresses on a hanger on a rack of 50+ and not feel overwhelmed. It was so heavenly to have Cathy take the lead and I really felt like a spoiled bride (which every bride should). I had the great privilege of working with the owner and she really keyed in all the specifics that I wanted and even took the time to pick out a few dresses that I was pleasantly surprised. Never once did I feel rushed or pressured to purchase anything, even after I tried on my dress three times and probably spent 20 minutes just walking around in it haha. They have a great selection of veils and belts too! I am so happy to purchase my dress with Formally Yours and will be taking my mom back to pick out her dress from there too!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Emily P

This store is everything you could want in a Bridal Salon experience! They have tons of dress styles and designers, and the staff makes it easy for you by listening to what you want and pulling dresses for you. The owner Cathy was wonderful! She put me in "the dress" on the... Read More first try! If you want a large selection of designers and unique styles that differ from the same ole wedding gowns, you must go to Formally Yours!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Jamie J

Had an AMAZING experience at Formally Yours!!! The staff is very welcoming and made me feel so comfortable. They also already pulled dresses before my appointment from pictures I have previously sent them. They gave me recommendations and spent one-on-one time with me to... Read More ensure I got what I was looking for. I also got my veil and bridesmaid dresses from here. Everything is reasonably priced and looked great i photos! I would not go anywhere else but her for any of your bridal needs!!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Lisa G

As the mother of the bride, Formally Yours far exceeded our expectations!! Cathy picked up on my daughter's style quickly and began pulling dresses for her to try on....dresses that suited my daughter's taste AND my budget! The first dress my daughter tried on was THE ONE!... Read More After selecting her, dream of a bridal dress, Cathy and her staff helped to coordinate, not only bridesmaid dresses, but mother of the bride & mother of the groom dresses. It could not have been a more joyous experience!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Sandra M

As a natural planner, I LOVE being able to plan my wedding within a year and a half. I am originally from GA but recently moved to New Orleans, LA away from friends and family I had a hard and very terrible experience shopping here in NOLA. I have the greatest opportunity to... Read More visit home back in March 2017, this is where I ORIGINALLY found THE DRESS! The staff was so kind and caring like they were part of the family, something I don't usually experience in boutiques. I went back to New Orleans in attempts to find a boutique with THE DRESS, while I did find my same dress here in NOLA and it would be more convenient for fittings and such I ultimately decided to visit Formally Yours once again in early June 2017 and make the PURCHASE, thanks to my FMIL. The customer service is by far the best in both Louisianna and Georgia. Honestly, I feel so confident in the staff here that I also plan on getting my bridesmaid dresses here. Thank you to Formally Yours, you made my mother and mother in law fall in love with my dress and made this an experience I will always remember and cherish!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Alexis D

The ladies at formally yours were fantastic! This was the very first place I went shopping for my dress, and they helped me find my dream dress in about 45 minutes. I also never once felt pressured to go out of my price range

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Erica T

Cathy and Kaitlyn were amazing. They helped me find the perfect dress! Each time I said what I liked or disliked a dress, they brought out dresses closer and closer to what I wanted. The shop has such a variety of dresses that I found something I fell in love with. Cathy was... Read More also great with working with my budget,even though I changed it during the shopping process. And during my dress shopping excursion, Cathy helped my MOH find her bridesmaid dress! Would definitely recommend shopping here!

Cathy Butler

Owner, Cathy Butler is a native Atlantan. Being born and raised in the area, she knows what the Atlanta bride is looking for. Although she spent time away in Chicago, Arizona and California with her NFL husband raising three children, she returned home in 1999 to eagerly take over Formally Yours. During this time she has transitioned Formally Yours into a new location with a bright, comfortable atmosphere. She understands that the bridal industry, although it is about fashion, is mainly about customer service. “Excellent customer service is key to the longevity of our business” Butler responds