San Diego's #1 Wedding Florist

2013 & 2014 Winner of "Best Wedding Flowers" by San Diego A-List Our confident and knowledgeable staff will help guide you through every step of creating the wedding flowers you have always dreamed of!

Plants, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Arrangements

13289 Black Mountain Road, San Diego, CA (858) 484-7700

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Cat A

I am confident that there is absolutely no one who will take better care of you and the flowers for your Wedding Day than Carma and the Staff at Four Seasons Flowers. The final product was stunning but what really blew me away was the amazing prepation and care Carma took with... Read More us and the entire process. Carma is an incredible woman and her kind and amiable nature instantly put me at ease and made the flower choosing process all the easier. Not to mention the infinite amount of knowledge she brings to the table at your first consultation and perceptive questions that not ONLY understand what type of flowers you want, but what style and designs best emulate you and your fiance as individuals. She was always quick to reply to any questions and concerns and always wanted to be sure that I was taken care of. My Four Seasons Flowers experience was incredible and I have no doubt yours will be too! :]

2017-02-11T13:07:02 Response from the vendor

Cat, thank you for that glowing review!!! You, James and your Mom were so much fun to work with and so open for additional ideas. The flower colors, design and venue were so fun to work with. We wish you the best in your new... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Tara B

HIRE CARMA!! When I got engaged, my mom immediately recommended Carma, and after my initial meeting, it was clear that there was no competition and Four Seasons were the way to go. I could not be more happy with how everything came out and how awesome the Four Seasons team was.... Read More They even allowed my mom to borrow the vases for the arrangements until the flowers died and she brought them back. I could not have been more happy with my wedding flowers. They were gorgeous!! Thank you Carma!!!!

2017-02-11T13:14:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tara for your glowing review!!!! You and your Mom were fun to work with, I love to help local customers who have been customers of ours forever!!! Your bridal bouquet was stunning with the burgundy peonies and your venue was stunning with all... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Nicole P

Carma did an amazing job capturing exactly what I had invisioned my wedding day flowers to be like. Since being from out of town, Carma was flexible with meeting and scheduling consults from day one. She gave great advice, took my opinion into consideration and was easy to work... Read More with. I absolutely loved my bridal bouquet! She made a beautiful cascading bouquet with pops of color exactly like I had described to her! I would definitely recommend her for all floral needs!

2017-02-11T13:00:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review. We strive to create our bride and grooms perfect day and do take time to listen and create your dreams. Nicole and Steve were great to work with and open to suggestions to enhance their day. God... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Aly B

I found Four Seasons Flowers on the Knot and used them for our destination wedding in San Diego. They were AMAZING!!!!! My bouquet was delivered to the hotel and I was astounded at how beautiful it was! Carma was amazing to work with and so quick on her responses. They did a... Read More wonderful job on my bouquet and all the other flowers I ordered. It made my wedding day perfect seeing my flowers!! I highly recommend them!! You will not be disappointed. And they are very reasonably priced as well, which is always a bonus. :)

2017-04-25T10:25:57 Response from the vendor

Aly, thank you for your kind review. We are so happy you loved your bridal bouquet and all the other flowers. You were great to work with even though it was a destination and we only conversed through emails and phone calls. Flowers are a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Alyssa R

Carma & the Four Seasons team knocked my flowers out of the park! They were one of the easiest vendors to work with! From the initial meeting to the mock up to seeing everything put together on my wedding was absolutely perfect and seamless! They even surprised me with adding... Read More a heart made of rose petals at my ceremony! I can't not thank them enough for making my day beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Sarah G

Four seasons was fantastic! The flowers were beautiful, and they were so helpful and accommodating with me! I would recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Chris M

We just had our one year anniversary and looking back at all of our photos, four seasons flowers really made the day special and memorable - for us as well as our guests. thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Payton B

The colors, the flowers, the design... WOW! Not only was Carma and her team the nicest and most accommodating people around, she really took her time to get to know me and my style, which means a lot to me. Additionally, the flower choices and colors complimented our venue and... Read More our color palette. Beautiful job, ladies! You are highly recommended in my book!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 C D

Four Seasons flowers did a phenomenal job at my wedding. They did three different tablescapes for our reception and each one was beautiful and elegant. They also did a beautiful garland and white orchid piece that hung over the barn door where we had our reception. The bouquets... Read More and boutonnières were also superb. Carma and her staff were incredible and I would recommend them to any and all of my friends.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Ashley U

I recently had Four Seasons provide the flowers for my wedding and was very pleased with the process from start to finish. Carma was so personable and experienced and kept me calm along the way! Despite my many changes to the order throughout the way, she was very patient and... Read More amenable! Bouquets and arrangements all came out beautiful!! Also prices are reasonable. Delivery to our hotel was right on time! The only negative part was the seeded amaranthus in my bridal bouquet kept slowly falling out throughout the day. Overall, very pleased!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Megan B

Four Seasons Flowers was so incredible to work with! They brought our dreams to life, and made it even better than we ever could have imagined. Definitely a team you want by your side on your big day. :) We can't thank them enough!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Andrea K

Loved working with Cama. My flowers were more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. I gave Carma a few of my thoughts and she created the most perfect arrangements. She captured my ideal wedding 100%

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Laura S

My husband and I planned a destination wedding in San Diego while living in Washington DC. Working with Four Seasons to design flowers for my wedding was nothing short of fabulous. Carma was knowledgable and creative and made the entire experience easy and worry free. On the day... Read More of our wedding Our wedding arraignments turned out absolutely gorgeous. They looked even better then I had envisioned them. My husband and myself really can't say enough great things about Four Seasons Flowers.

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Jon L

Four Seasons Flowers had everything we asked for. They were so easy to work with and put together a perfect package for what we needed. They matched the colors we wanted exactly. The centerpieces were much better than we expected. They were so flexible with all of our needs.... Read More Many other vendors made it their way or no way and that is not the case with Four Seasons. I would definitely work with them again and recommend them to anybody looking for a great value with a great company to work with.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Karissa C

We were absolutely blown away by how beautiful our wedding flowers were. The girl's bouquets were stunning and the boys boutonnieres were perfect. We had a mishap with my brother's boutonniere and Carma was AMAZING enough to put one together from the supplies in her van. We... Read More rented a beautiful arch for our ceremony that really made our pictures pop. Everything went smoothly the day of and we could not be happier.

Reviewed on 4/27/2016

Working in the "wedding industry" I could easily have the pick of the litter. I chose to have Four Seasons Flowers as my personal florist for my wedding after working with Carma with a client of mine. She is straight forward and help educate myself about the different flowers... Read More in my budget and the style I was going for. This team knows what they are doing and I cannot wait to work with them time and time again. My wedding flowers were amazing and I am so glad I had Carma to personally walk me through this process. Even with my experience in the industry, it can be over whelming and difficult to make any decision. Always, Dana Blancaflor Josefina Events

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Alison G

Four Seasons did an amazing job at my wedding. Absolute perfection. They worked well within my budget and everything was stunning. I had a few personal, perhaps unusual requests, and they worked with those ideas -- implementing them without a hitch. I gave them big bunches of... Read More dried flowers from the area I grew up in, and asked them to integrate these giant dried items into elegant alter arrangements. As far as I'm concerned, they worked miracles. I recommend them without reservation. I loved all the work they did and found them absolutely fantastic.

2016-04-25T20:20:59 Response from the vendor

Alison, thank you for your review and such a great one too. I loved working with you and loved the challenge you gave me to work the Teasel's and hedgehog into your flowers. Have a blessed life together with your Husband!!!!

AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Breanna G

The colors, the variety of blooms all of the amazing textures that i had envisioned for my wedding day - were all there when i cam walking down the aisle. I couldn't believe how beautiful it was. My bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were so fresh and colorful - the mens... Read More boutonniere were so gorgeous!!!! You get a lot of great amazing things when you go with a local family owned florist that knows there stuff!!! No wonder they are #1 in San Diego!!!

2015-11-03T10:17:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you Breanna for the wonderful review. I loved working with you and Chris and am so happy you loved the flowers. They were a true creation of love for you two. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your incredibly special... Read Less Read More

Florist

Reviewed on 6/28/2014 leslie s

Love what they do and it shows,did a beautiful job for my wedding and reception. had so many compliments on the quality and how beautiful it all was.

Loved it!

Reviewed on 6/19/2013 Joy C

My now husband and I wanted blue and orange for our flowers mixed with special glassware that tied into other decorations for our wedding. Carma and her team did a wonderful job of helping make my vision come to life with the floral decorations. The bouquets, corsages,... Read More boutonnieres, and other decorations all looked amazing! I chose Four Seasons Flowers over other florists because of Carma's professionalism, her ability to ask the right questions to really get a sense for what our style is. She showed us many photos and ideas to get a better sense for what we do and don't like as well. This was a great experience going with her shop!

Four Seasons Flowers

Reviewed on 9/22/2012 Heidi G

The flowers, for the most part, looked lovely. Unfortunately the company forgot to bring our two extra roses for part of our ceremony. My MOH ended up pulling two flowers out of the arch arrangement before the ceremony.

Carma White is amazing

Reviewed on 7/08/2011 Sarah B

We loved Carma as our florist, she is amazing. She was so attentive to our needs. She was just so responsive and intuitive. I highly recommend her.

Review for Four Seasons Flowers

Reviewed on 8/25/2007 Kristin H

Carma was extremely easy to work with, very good about staying within my budget without sacrificing overall beauty of the flowers and made sure I got exactly what I wanted. She was also great about communication as I was planning my wedding from across the country.

Carma White

Carma Bertran White is the proud owner of Four Seasons Flower Shop. We began in 1974 when Carma's Mother, Barbara opened up the store in Poway. Through the many years in business we have grown, thrived and blossomed into a beautiful flower shop that excels in wedding flower designs. Carma purchased the business from her mother in 2000 and has continued the proud family tradition. We have 6 experienced floral designers on staff with a combined experience of 140 years plus Carma's 30+ years. We are your REAL Family florist who will help you create your dream wedding