Four Seasons Flowers

San Diego area, La Jolla, Fallbrook & the Greater SD Area

San Diego's #1 Wedding Florist

2017 & 2018 Winner of "Best Wedding Florist for the Knot" #1 Florist in San Diego 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 & 2013 Winner of "Best Wedding Flowers" by San Diego A-List 5 years in a row Our confident and knowledgeable staff will help guide you through every step of creating the wedding flowers you have always dreamed of! We are your florist and WE CARE!!!

Plants, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Arrangements

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

13289 Black Mountain Road, San Diego, CA San Diego area, La Jolla, Fallbrook & the Greater SD Area (858) 484-7700

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Aly T

I found Four Seasons Flowers on the Knot and used them for our destination wedding in San Diego. They were AMAZING!!!!! My bouquet was delivered to the hotel and I was astounded at how beautiful it was! Carma was amazing to work with and so quick on her responses. They did a... Read More wonderful job on my bouquet and all the other flowers I ordered. It made my wedding day perfect seeing my flowers!! I highly recommend them!! You will not be disappointed. And they are very reasonably priced as well, which is always a bonus. :)

2017-04-25T10:25:57 Response from the vendor

Aly, thank you for your kind review. We are so happy you loved your bridal bouquet and all the other flowers. You were great to work with even though it was a destination and we only conversed through emails and phone calls. Flowers are a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Cat A

I am confident that there is absolutely no one who will take better care of you and the flowers for your Wedding Day than Carma and the Staff at Four Seasons Flowers. The final product was stunning but what really blew me away was the amazing prepation and care Carma took with... Read More us and the entire process. Carma is an incredible woman and her kind and amiable nature instantly put me at ease and made the flower choosing process all the easier. Not to mention the infinite amount of knowledge she brings to the table at your first consultation and perceptive questions that not ONLY understand what type of flowers you want, but what style and designs best emulate you and your fiance as individuals. She was always quick to reply to any questions and concerns and always wanted to be sure that I was taken care of. My Four Seasons Flowers experience was incredible and I have no doubt yours will be too! :]

2017-02-11T13:07:02 Response from the vendor

Cat, thank you for that glowing review!!! You, James and your Mom were so much fun to work with and so open for additional ideas. The flower colors, design and venue were so fun to work with. We wish you the best in your new... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Shannon B

I chose Four Seasons Flowers for my desert wedding. I found the initial appointment to be thoughtful, prompt and informative. Absolutely loved working with Carma she was helpful and experienced. This is a great bunch of women. My flowers were beautiful, fresh and on time. Even... Read More though I wasn't. I was even given a couple extras. I will use them in the future and highly recommend them. Thank you for making my day so special.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Paige H

Working with Carma and her team from Four Seasons Flowers was one of the highlights of the wedding! Carma's attention to detail is flawless and shortly after you meet her you realize she is an artist with a true vision for your special day. During my first meeting with Carma,... Read More she helped me understand every aspect of the flowers involved in a wedding. She spared no detailed and made sure that I felt comfortable along the way. Carma respected my vision for my wedding and really helped me bring it to life. I felt 100% confident in her work from Day 1 and was absolutely blown away on the day of. Four Seasons Flowers absolutely exceeded my expectations! I was in awe seeing all of the flowers on the day of. The arrangements were even more beautiful than I envisioned and I didn't want to put my bouquet down. I recommend Carma to any bride looking for a florist who is truly passionate about what they do. Carma is an excellent communicator throughout the wedding process and she truly is an artist. Her team is professional, calm, and collected. It has been such a pleasure working with Four Seasons Flowers and I could not have loved my wedding florals more. Truly.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Karen F

Carma and her team of designers and assistants can turn your dreams of a perfect wedding a reality. They are the best wedding florist in San Diego.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Kailah A

Honestly...if I could give Four Seasons Flowers 10 stars I would! Karma is the most gifted floral professional there is out there! She took my vision and made it 100x better than I could have ever imagined. My wife and I received endless compliments on the floral decor and the... Read More care and diligence Four Seasons Flowers put into our wedding was apparent. Let me tell you...those were the most gorgeous sunflowers I have ever seen in my lifetime! I am so very pleased!! Thank you for making our day so beautiful and special! Kailah & Jessy Ashton-Allard

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Jenny S

Four Seasons Flowers did a wonderful job for my wedding! I loved being able to see a mock centerpiece ahead of time. Carma took the time to go through every detail and show me what the flowers would look like so I knew exactly what to expect on wedding day. She was so nice... Read More and easy to talk to! My bridal bouquet was gorgeous and the halo for my flower girl was perfect. I highly recommend Four Seasons!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Tyler D

Four Seasons delivered some unbelievable flower arrangements for our wedding! My bride's bouquet was better than we could have imagined, and the ceremony flowers were just as beautiful. They listened to what we wanted and provided excellent advice to round out our arrangements.... Read More You will be doing yourself a favor by using Four Seasons Flowers.

2017-09-27T15:11:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tyler for your great review. We appreciate how easy it was to work with you both and how beautiful all the flowers turned out. Enjoy this new chapter in your life. Blessings for a full life of love and happiness.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Amy S

What an excellent florist!!! Carma, the owner, is AMAZING! From the moment you meet her, she draws you into her floral world. She has been the long time owner of this shop and has such a passion for this job and industry. The flowers they find here are BREATH TAKING!! I still... Read More have people calling me to tell me how gorgeous my wedding flowers were. From my intial appointment to drying my bouqutet after the wedding everything was so perfect. ABOVE and BEYOND!! The designers do an amazing job and make every detail and every flower so perfect. A must use SHOP!

2017-09-22T12:58:28 Response from the vendor

Amy, thank you for that great review. Your flowers were so much fun to work with. The colors of burgundy and blush with all the textures of the greenery were show stopping. Everything was so natural and elegant but I thought your arbor really was... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 David R

Please use Four Seasons Flowers if you want an incredibly special partner in helping you decorate for your wedding (or other event!) We met Four Seasons through a referral from our wedding coordinating company. We met at their store, detailed what theme we were trying to... Read More maintain, and had a great general discussion that both educated and informed us. We thought we knew what we wanted, but when the pros from Four Seasons became involved, our ideas actually took form because they were guided by experience and care, and not just ideas we had in our heads. Without Four Seasons, we just don't think we could have come up the right mix of elegance and simplicity that we were looking for. They helped design every aspect of the floral items: bouquets, arrangements, etc., and everything came out perfectly. Most importantly, they didn't try to "up-sell" everything, pressure us into doing more than we wanted, or in any way make us uncomfortable; they definitely took CARE of us. Honestly, we couldn't have wanted anything more. Most of the arrangements were gone at the end of the night, but thankfully we were able to bring a few home with us...remembrances of the beautiful touch Four Seasons put on our wedding.

2017-09-19T14:35:13 Response from the vendor

What a wonderful review, thank you for the thoughtful comments. Yes we try very hard to add our special touch to your ideas so your wedding is that much more special. Four Seasons Flowers has been in business since 1974 so we have perfected creating... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Jodie C

Carma and the team at Four Seasons are fantastic! We chose them as our florist for our wedding, and they did a great job. We went through The Abbey’s package, which featured roses in the bouquets and centerpieces. I would not have normally picked roses as they seem too formal... Read More for the fun feel we wanted, but Carma did a great job helping me pick rose varieties (I never knew there were so many!) that incorporated the bright pinks and oranges I wanted to complement the blue bridesmaids dresses. I also really love that we got to see a real mock-up of our centerpieces ahead of time – we ended up making a few tweaks to it after seeing it in person, so that was a really nice touch. She used her discretion for the flowers for the arch at the ceremony (she thought bigger flowers would look better at Cuvier Park), so I didn’t know what they would look like ahead of time, but I knew I was in good hands with Carma – and she did a great job with that too. They also added in some flower petals to scatter around the tables at the reception, which was such a nice touch. I will definitely return to Four Seasons for future flower needs!

2017-09-19T14:30:01 Response from the vendor

We love working with bright and vibrant color and you were so great to work with. Thank you for allowing us to take your ideas and colors and embellish them with what we do best, FLOWERS. We never get to see the wedding but your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Kaitlin P

Four Seasons was wonderful to work with! We knew we absolutely wanted to work with them from our first phone call. We had chosen very unusual colors for our wedding and had no real knowledge of flowers, but the entire team was extremely helpful and knowledgeable throughout the... Read More process. We even made some changes within a few days of the wedding and they accommodated our request. Highly recommend this florist! In fact, I've gone back for their zen garden class and intend to use them for regular floral needs into the future after visiting their shop and seeing their other great work!

2017-09-19T14:25:06 Response from the vendor

Kaitlin, thank you for the glowing review. We LOVED your colors and had so much fun working with you. My only wish was we had more time to work together, only 2 months and what an amazing wedding you had. Thank you for allowing us... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Jessica B

Carma was the best one to work with! She made the boquets and boutonnieres so beautiful!!!! She has that special touch to make any of her flowers to look beautiful!!! Thank you Carma and her team!!!!

2017-08-25T13:31:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you, we appreciate your business and working with you. You are right the bouquets were beautiful and the day was picture perfect!!!! Enjoy your new life

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Tara B

HIRE CARMA!! When I got engaged, my mom immediately recommended Carma, and after my initial meeting, it was clear that there was no competition and Four Seasons were the way to go. I could not be more happy with how everything came out and how awesome the Four Seasons team was.... Read More They even allowed my mom to borrow the vases for the arrangements until the flowers died and she brought them back. I could not have been more happy with my wedding flowers. They were gorgeous!! Thank you Carma!!!!

2017-02-11T13:14:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tara for your glowing review!!!! You and your Mom were fun to work with, I love to help local customers who have been customers of ours forever!!! Your bridal bouquet was stunning with the burgundy peonies and your venue was stunning with all... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Nicole P

Carma did an amazing job capturing exactly what I had invisioned my wedding day flowers to be like. Since being from out of town, Carma was flexible with meeting and scheduling consults from day one. She gave great advice, took my opinion into consideration and was easy to work... Read More with. I absolutely loved my bridal bouquet! She made a beautiful cascading bouquet with pops of color exactly like I had described to her! I would definitely recommend her for all floral needs!

2017-02-11T13:00:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review. We strive to create our bride and grooms perfect day and do take time to listen and create your dreams. Nicole and Steve were great to work with and open to suggestions to enhance their day. God... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Alyssa R

Carma & the Four Seasons team knocked my flowers out of the park! They were one of the easiest vendors to work with! From the initial meeting to the mock up to seeing everything put together on my wedding was absolutely perfect and seamless! They even surprised me with adding... Read More a heart made of rose petals at my ceremony! I can't not thank them enough for making my day beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Sarah G

Four seasons was fantastic! The flowers were beautiful, and they were so helpful and accommodating with me! I would recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Chris M

We just had our one year anniversary and looking back at all of our photos, four seasons flowers really made the day special and memorable - for us as well as our guests. thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Payton B

The colors, the flowers, the design... WOW! Not only was Carma and her team the nicest and most accommodating people around, she really took her time to get to know me and my style, which means a lot to me. Additionally, the flower choices and colors complimented our venue and... Read More our color palette. Beautiful job, ladies! You are highly recommended in my book!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 C D

Four Seasons flowers did a phenomenal job at my wedding. They did three different tablescapes for our reception and each one was beautiful and elegant. They also did a beautiful garland and white orchid piece that hung over the barn door where we had our reception. The bouquets... Read More and boutonnières were also superb. Carma and her staff were incredible and I would recommend them to any and all of my friends.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Ashley U

I recently had Four Seasons provide the flowers for my wedding and was very pleased with the process from start to finish. Carma was so personable and experienced and kept me calm along the way! Despite my many changes to the order throughout the way, she was very patient and... Read More amenable! Bouquets and arrangements all came out beautiful!! Also prices are reasonable. Delivery to our hotel was right on time! The only negative part was the seeded amaranthus in my bridal bouquet kept slowly falling out throughout the day. Overall, very pleased!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Megan B

Four Seasons Flowers was so incredible to work with! They brought our dreams to life, and made it even better than we ever could have imagined. Definitely a team you want by your side on your big day. :) We can't thank them enough!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Andrea K

Loved working with Cama. My flowers were more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. I gave Carma a few of my thoughts and she created the most perfect arrangements. She captured my ideal wedding 100%

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Laura S

My husband and I planned a destination wedding in San Diego while living in Washington DC. Working with Four Seasons to design flowers for my wedding was nothing short of fabulous. Carma was knowledgable and creative and made the entire experience easy and worry free. On the day... Read More of our wedding Our wedding arraignments turned out absolutely gorgeous. They looked even better then I had envisioned them. My husband and myself really can't say enough great things about Four Seasons Flowers.

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Jon L

Four Seasons Flowers had everything we asked for. They were so easy to work with and put together a perfect package for what we needed. They matched the colors we wanted exactly. The centerpieces were much better than we expected. They were so flexible with all of our needs.... Read More Many other vendors made it their way or no way and that is not the case with Four Seasons. I would definitely work with them again and recommend them to anybody looking for a great value with a great company to work with.

Carma White

Carma Bertran White is the proud owner of Four Seasons Flower Shop. We began in 1974 when Carma's Mother, Barbara opened up the store in Poway. Through the many years in business we have grown, thrived and blossomed into a beautiful flower shop that excels in wedding flower designs. Carma purchased the business from her mother in 2000 and has continued the proud family tradition. We have 6 experienced floral designers on staff with a combined experience of 140 years plus Carma's 30+ years. We are your REAL Family florist who will help you create your dream wedding