Book Your Wedding with Fox Hills Golf & Banquet Center

A BACKYARD IN PLYMOUTH, MI

Couples looking for something beautiful and original for their wedding in the metro Detroit area consider The Fox Hills Golf and Banquet Center. With its desirable Plymouth, Michigan address, is an excellent choice for fabulous outdoor garden weddings and receptions, as well as offering two distinctly different yet utterly elegant spaces for your indoor reception.

The Golden Fox Clubhouse. This is an ultimate space for your formal wedding and reception. Renovated in luxe materials, the Golden Fox houses the regal Sunset Ballroom with its sparkling chandeliers and magnificent garden views. There's also the Wisteria Room and the Grille for extra event space for cocktails and conversation. A huge wraparound deck overlooking the fairway gives you attractive outdoor space, as well. The Golden Fox has a beautiful garden setting with a romantic gazebo and pergola and lush flower garden for your outdoor ceremony. The Golden Fox Clubhouse is ideal for the largest events, accommodating up to 500 guests.

The Fox Classic. This is Fox Hills’ original clubhouse and sports rustic log-cabin construction with natural stone fireplace and accents. It also accesses the gazebo and flower garden for your outdoor ceremony. There’s a pretty outdoor patio with golf course views for cocktails and casual dining. The Fox Classic accommodates up to 175 guests with a dance floor.

The Summer House on the Lakes. The club’s newest venue, the Summer House on the Lakes is an open-air oasis for your outdoor celebration for up to 200 guests. Beautiful lake views and a simple pergola beneath a grove of cottonwoods make a lovely backdrop for your ceremony.

Fox Hills Golf and Banquet Center is an all-inclusive event venue with everything you need to plan your ceremony and reception. A professional wedding planner is available through the entire process to make your planning stress-free. Included in your Fox Hills wedding package:

• Six hours of open bar service
  • Passed hors d’oeuvres, six per person
  • Plated salad and entree courses
  • Gourmet coffee and tea service
  • Champagne toast for the head table
  • Cake service

You also get all the tables and chairs you need for your ceremony and reception, set up according to your seating plan prior to your event. Vendor tables are also included. White table linens and napkins are included, as are all the china, flatware and glassware. A complimentary food tasting will be arranged by the chef prior to your wedding to help you make menu decisions. A coat room attendant is also provided if needed.

Fox Hills Golf and Banquet Center offers couples these extra perks to make their wedding celebration even more memorable:

• Free foursome of golf
  • Space to host your rehearsal dinner
  • A bridal brunch the morning after the wedding

Your Dream Wedding begins At Fox Hills!

3 unique and stunning reception & ceremony sites w/golf course views at an affordable price!~ GOLDEN FOX (500 guests): beautifully & completely renovated 2015, huge windows & decking~ FOX CLASSIC LOG CABIN (175 guests): rustic charm w/ 1927 fireplace~with tons of outdoor space included. SUMMERHOUSE (250 guests): Love the outdoors? Look no further!

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Barn, Waterfront, Country Club, Garden, Historic Venue, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

8768 North Territorial Road, Plymouth, MI (734) 453-7272

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Alyssa P

We had our ceremony and reception outside at Fox Hill at the Summerhouse and could not have been happier with how perfect the day was! Rebecca, Jim, and all the staff were amazingly helpful throughout the entire planning process, rehearsal, and day of! We had perfect weather... Read More for our day, and everything was wonderful from start to finish. All of our guest had a great time and commented how fun the wedding was, how amazing the food was, and how attentive the staff was. The summerhouse gives a different feel to a wedding, getting the outdoor aspect while being covered. I would highly recommend booking here!

2017-01-02T12:33:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your kind review! We are thrilled that you were so very pleased with your special day! Many blessings for a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Maddie D

I had my May 12 wedding at Golden Fox and it exceeded my expectations and was perfect. The guests (and my husband and I) were so pleased with everything - the venue and views, the large deck, the FOOD, the staff and service...all five stars. Rebecca was great to work with -... Read More especially because I was working with a brewery to get a special beer and Rebecca and her team worked with the Fox Hills distributor to ensure we had the beer. Terry and Nikki were amazing in making sure I had everything I needed and everything was running smoothly. Andrea was awesome behind the bar and Danielle was perfect serving the head table and taking care of my husband and I. Fox Hills is really cool because they have three unique venues. Everyone should be able to find something that fits their wedding vision and receive the same awesome service my guests and me had. Out of all my vendors (who were amazing!) I would recommend Fox Hills the most. You will be very happy celebrating your wedding here.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Christina Z

My husband and I could not be more happy with our decision to have our reception at Fox Hills Golf & Banquet Center. Our reception was at the Fox Classic and it worked out perfectly to have the log cabin feel during a September wedding. It fit our personalities just perfectly... Read More because we enjoy the "rustic" feel of a cabin and everything about this venue was spot on. We continue to receive compliments on the venue, including the food, atmosphere, very friendly and helpful staff, location, and overall experience. Rebecca helped us every step of the way to organize our reception. Rebecca and the Fox Hills staff were patient and receptive always to my requests and questions. I could not imagine having our reception at any other venue in the Ann Arbor/Plymouth area and I'm so happy we decided to go with Fox Hills. Thank you Fox Hills for an amazing experience and the best we could have dreamed of having for our wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Stephanie M

We had a wonderful experience with Fox Hills. We had our reception at the Summerhouse, and it was everything we could have dreamed of! We had so many compliments on the elegance, yet simplicity, that the Summerhouse had. Rebecca and her staff are absolutely wonderful. Any... Read More question or concern we had was answered or taken care of promptly. I would recommend Fox Hills to anyone that is still looking for a venue within a reasonable price!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Angela K

We had a hard time finding the perfect location to have our ceremony and reception at. Just like everyone else you are looking for that perfect venue. Fox Hills was probably our 5th visit. I was loosing hope that we would find the best but Fox Hills was beyond perfect! From day... Read More one of touring the venue to the very last song at our reception, everything was PERFECT! Rebecca is amazing to work with. She's very calm and pleasant. I was extremely nervous when sitting down with her for the final touches and she was calm and guided us in the right direction. She truly knows how to do her job coordinating your wedding and will make sure it's exactly what you want. The day of the wedding I met Terry. He was EVERYWHERE! He made sure everything ran smoothly. My husband and I wanted a sunset photo before everyone had the chance to eat. Terry doesn't like to feed the guests until the Bride and Groom had eaten but was willing to bend his rules so we could get our sunset photos. He approached us by name which made you feel like you were important. The bartenders seen you coming and had a drink ready. Other employees came to our head table and made sure we all were taken care of. Everything went perfect because of Terry and his staff! We were out on one of the greens taking photos and a guy on a golf cart came up and said, "I have some golfers coming. Would you like me to hold them up so you can finish your photos?" Wow! I was so impressed that we could hold up golfers to finish getting our perfect picture. If you are looking for confident, friendly and stress free venue this is it!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Mike M

We got married in the Summerhouse in August. Rebecca's customer service is top notch. Although Fox Hills probably has dozens and dozens of weddings in a given season, her prompt replies make you feel like you're her only client. Our food was amazing and our guests loved our... Read More outside venue and commented on the great service as well. So happy we had our wedding here!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Erin S

I got married at the Fox Classic in August and our wedding was perfect! The staff was amazing -- Rebecca was wonderful to work with throughout the entire planning process and our day-of manager, Nikki, was awesome. The venue itself was beautiful and made for a very memorable... Read More day. I highly recommend getting married at Fox Hills!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Robert L

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Molly F

Fox Hills did a great job hosting our wedding! The coordinator was incredibly kind and helpful. The staff was also very attentive!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Jennifer U

I cannot say enough great things about Fox Hills! From our very first appointment when looking at venues, to end of the reception, Fox Hills was our perfect place to get married. We got married on July 22 at the Summerhouse, which gave me the feel of a Michigan outdoor... Read More wedding, with a touch of elegance because of the string lights and chandeliers hanging inside of the structure. We had lawn games out, and were able to add flowers and vinery to the pergola that we got married under. Rebecca was absolutely delightful to work with. I am a person who asks a lot of questions and is a super planner, and she was happy to answer all of my questions in a very timely manner at any time. Our tasting for our menu, which was in March, was a great way for us to chat with other couples getting married at the Summerhouse around the same time as us. We got to share ideas, ask each other questions, and there were Fox Hills staff members walking around throughout to give us more information about that venue. The food was AMAZING! We knew it would be because we have been to the Sunday brunch before. The staff made sure that our buffet was fully stocked, they accommodated our guests with allergies or food preferences, and they were overall very attentive to our guests and our head table throughout the entire night. Jim was our Fox Hills manager for the day, and he helped to keep us on schedule and on track for the whole day. He seems very passionate about what he does, and is very detail oriented, which worked out well for me because I am the same way! He even helped us tear down the reception at the end of the night! Our guests raved about the food and overall experience at our wedding, and I owe a lot of that to Fox Hills! We were able to take the golf carts around the golf course for pictures. The grounds are beautifully maintained and the colors really pop in our pictures. We knew the Fox Hills Summerhouse was our perfect venue the second we saw it (even when we picked it out in February during a snowstorm), and it surpassed our expectations when everything came together on the day of! We would highly recommend them over and over again!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Jellie E

I can't say enough kind words about Fox Hills. In every step of wedding planning they were welcoming, patient, and more than accommodating. They went above and beyond, and provided me a level of service I didn't know I needed. You hear horror stories about venues adding hidden... Read More fees and stress. I've been involved in weddings where the the poor attitude of the staff was all anyone could talk about the next day. This experience was the complete opposite. Everyone raved about the pleasant exchanges with the bar tenders and wait staff. Each one of them were funny, personable, and willing to accommodate all requests. Rebecca and her team truly did an excellent job of making the day go more smoothly than I ever knew was possible. I highly recommend them for anyone looking for a beautiful, stress free venue.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Samantha K

We got married in July and it was the most perfect day. We got married in the summerhouse venue and I had so many compliments from my guests about literally everything! The venue, the atmospher, the food, the bar tenders, and wait staff, etc... everything and everyone was... Read More fabulous. Rebecca, Brooke, Ryan, and Niki Denver were so beyond helpful! They truly cared about our special day. They made sure every detail was taken care of and that the day went off without a hitch.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Lynda P

This is our second event in thelast year at Fox Hills. My daughter's wedding was in the main banquet center a year ago in April. Her baby shower was in June this year in the Classic Clubhouse. The staff was very helpful. We had many choices for our menu. The food was... Read More delicious! The room was set up beautifully. All the details were attended to. It was truly an enjoyable experience!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Lynda P

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Marichelle C

We had our wedding here on June 16th, 2017 at the Summerhouse on the Lakes (outdoor). It was beautiful and the food was amazing. All my guests were complimenting how beautiful the venue was. I was nervous about how hot it would be in the gazebo, but with the fans and the breeze,... Read More it was perfect. We worked with Rebecca Ameel to plan our wedding - She was amazing and very helpful. She answered all my questions through e-mail in a very timely manner and I always felt reassured with her. The staff here is wonderful. Thank you so much for making my wedding perfect!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Laura H

We had an amazing experience at Fox Hills! Everything was wonderful and I cannot say enough about it. Rebecca was so helpful and returned all of my emails quickly and never complained when I asked her the same thing over and over. Terry the food and beverage manager was... Read More absolutely amazing during our wedding. He took care of everything, even interacting with other vendors if I was having an issue. Our guest had nothing but great things to say about the venue and the food! We had the whole building to ourselves which was awesome. I would recommend Fox Hills to every couple planning a wedding!!!!! I loved every second of our day thank you so much to the staff at Fox Hills!!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Rachel B

Overall I had an amazing experience getting married at Fox Hills Summerhouse on the Lakes. Rebecca, the wedding coordinator, helped me to feel very comfortable and reassured through the wedding planning process. Everything was set up beautifully on the day of. The food was... Read More amazing and the venue was so beautiful. The only downside was our day-of coordinator. He approached my husband and me immediately following our ceremony, a time when we were so thrilled to have just become husband and wife, and interrupted to tell us that since our ceremony had ended 10 minutes early, the bar would not be opened and our guests would not be served any drinks. I would understand if we had been trying to have an extra hour, or even a half hour, of drinks, but to approach us at what should have been one of the best moments of our lives to yell at us over our ceremony ending 10 minutes was very disappointing. Again, overall had a great experience with Fox Hills. My wedding was absolutely wonderful. Tammy the bartender was fantastic and overall everything was absolutely beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Gail G

Every aspect of working with Rebecca and her staff was wonderful. Any question or concern was addressed and solved quickly. The set-up and the service of the wedding and reception was great. All the guests commented on how good the food and the service was. We had to move our... Read More outdoor ceremony into the Summerhouse and the transition was very smooth.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Gail G

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Jessica G

Working with Fox Hills was one of the BEST decisions I made when planning my wedding. Terry was our day of coordinator and it's safe to say that he is AMAZING! It rained all morning the day of our wedding and he made me feel at ease about the fact that our ceremony was scheduled... Read More to be outside. I was not super thrilled about the possibility of it being moved inside, but he assured me that he wanted it to be outside just as bad as I wanted it to be outside. He watched the radar up until 15 minutes before the ceremony and the weather cleared just in time. It worked out PERFECTLY! Terry continued to run around all night to accommodate us and our guests, even the ones that showed up when they RSVP'd that they wouldn't be there. The evening couldn't have gone better!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Brianne H

Everything was so perfect. Everyone complimented the food (which was amazing). Rebecca was great and answered all my questions fast. The course is also so beautiful I can't wait to see my pictures!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Caitlin C

Our guests haven't stopped raving about the food from Fox Hills. The appetizers and main meal were great! Unfortunately it rained the week of our wedding, including that day, but the venue did everything they could to help make our vision possible. They worked hard that day as... Read More well as answer any questions we had leading up to the day. We couldn't have been happier with our experience at Fox Hills.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Jessica T

We recently had our wedding at Fox Hills on 9.16.16, with a guest count of 300 people. Everything was absolutely perfect- better than we had even imagined! Not only was our big day perfect, our entire experience leading up to it was as well. In the beginning I was a little... Read More worried because, once we took the tour of the venue and property we knew that we wouldn't want our reception anywhere else. The next day we worked with, Rebecca, Wedding & Social Specialist on securing our date. As we were about to put our deposit down- I received a call from her informing us our date had been double booked with a golf outing and that they needed to speak with the coordinator of the outing before we went any further. Knowing that September is the start of busy wedding season, we had already confirmed the date with our church and that it was only 8 short months away, at the time, you can only imagine how anxious we were to hear back from Fox Hills. A few days had passed and I received a call from Rebecca, on her day off, informing us the date was ours. The fact that she reached out to us on her day off really meant a lot because, at that point each day waiting for an answer felt like a week and it reassured us that we were working with the right people. Throughout the next several months Rebecca kept in touch with us via email answering any questions we had, responding almost immediately. I can only imagine how busy she must be during this season with the amount of weddings she assists, but she never failed to make us feel like her number one priority. The day of our wedding we had the pleasure of working with, Terry, the event manager for the evening. He was wonderful, very attentive and made sure everything went smoothly. All of the banquet staff worked their tails off making sure the food was delivered correctly to each guest with their different meal options, clearing tables and even asking if they could get you drinks. A few weeks have gone by now and we recently had another family wedding to go to- everyone who attended our wedding could not stop talking about how beautiful everything was, how great the food tasted and what a great time they had had. We even had a few tell us it was the best wedding they had ever been to, none of which would have been possible without Fox Hills and their amazing staff. We seriously can't thank them enough for the fantastic experience they provided for my husband & I and all of our guests!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Renee C

My Wife and I got married at Fox Hills and booked the Sunset Ballroom along with they Wisteria Ballroom in the Golden Fox. The entire experience was absolutely amazing! The staff was great and incredibly attentive, the landscape and property were absolutely gorgeous for both the... Read More ceremony and pictures on site, and the food was fantastic. All of our guests could not say enough about the food! If I could change anything at all, I just with the bridal suite was bigger and not attached to the main women's restroom. Overall though, we were thoroughly impressed and exceedingly happy.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016

Fox Hills is fantastic. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this venue. The venue (Golden Fox) is beautiful and the staff is awesome. I highly recommend Fox Hills!

Meet The Director of Catering

Rebecca Ameel

I am looking forward to turning your dream wedding into a reality! Email me with questions and/or to schedule a tour at: [email protected] or call my direct line at 734.927.1907.