Where your bridal gown search ends...

Francesca’s Bridal Salon is your answer to finding the perfect gown for the most important day of your life. Our bridal salon offers brides and bridesmaids an exceptional selection of gowns and accessories from the exclusive designers we carry. Our trained and experienced consultants will assist you in an intimate and relaxed setting. Our talented seamstresses personalize your fit and customize to your taste, making each dress your “very own”. Our sister store, Francesca’s Atelier, is a luxury boutique located in Lutherville, MD that offers semi-formal & formal attire for special occasions & events. Our consultants will assist you in finding cocktail dresses, formal gowns & separates, perfect for MOB/MOG, rehearsal dress & guests.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

2360 W Joppa Road, Ste. 108, Lutherville, MD (410) 372-3184
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Brett F

Francesca and her team are the best! I had a dress in mind for my appointment; they worked with the designer to get the sample dress shipped for me to try, then took excellent care of my dress, and finally, their alterations (done in less than a week) made the dress absolutely... Read More perfect! There is no chance a better team or shop exists.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Rita D

After my first visit to Francesca's, I knew that I'd end up doing just about anything to get my dress there. I have a enough sense to know that looking good on the big day goes beyond a good body or fancy dress. That's where Francesca herself comes in. After our first appt, I... Read More knew she would make me look good on my wedding day because she'd make sure that tailoring was impeccable, that the correct undergarments were worn, that the bustle worked for my rear, and that ultimately, I got a dress that worked for me, which can be easier said than done. It's hard to put into words, but it was very clear to me that selling a dress was not Francesca's first goal, and just like that, she had my trust. The only wrench in this blissful account? I, picky as ever, didn't love any of the dresses that I saw at the boutique that first day. I tried a few on, kept an open mind, but nothing left me feeling like it should be the most important dress of my life. I was stuck. I knew I wanted to work with Francesca over the next few months, but I also knew I wanted a dress I felt excited about. What I didn't realize was that she is getting in new stock all the time. It's a very small but very steady trickle. Francesca told me what she had coming down the pipeline that she thought would interest me, and we set up another appointment. It turns out the dress I ultimately got was one of those shipments though it took me a long time to decide. She was incredibly patient with me and never held a timeline over my head that I was x amount of time out from our date. One of the things I most appreciated about her calm and cool demeanor was that since she knew me and my intent at that point, she'd allow me to shop in without an appointment just to go through her racks one by one to revisit my B-list and to check for new things. This did a lot for my own peace of mind. This is why I kept circling back to Francesca's after visiting multiple shops in the Balt & Wash areas. I could go on and on about specific examples of the time and personal dedication I received from Francesca's but one little above and beyond example I've thought of multiple times since the big day really highlights the custom experience you get at Francesca's should you become a customer. My pregnant bridesmaid came in to learn how to bustle my dress just over a week before the big day. My wedding coordinator insisted that I get written instructions or a diagram just in case. My bustle was not a simple pull-it-out and button-it-on. It wasn't typical at all. When my dress and veil were delivered to my mom's house, so too was a step-by-step diagram complete with an actual photograph with each step. Handmade? Yes. Time-consuming? I'm sure. Effective and stress-reducing? Most definitely. And of course, things did not go as smoothly as they did in the boutique , and that diagram came to the rescue. After also being so pleasantly surprised with our experience, my mom didn't hesitate to get her own MOB dress from Francesca's other boutique, the Atelier. My very particular sister also ended up getting her gown there too. Just like working with Kara and Francesca, hearing about them working with Tori at the Atelier was another no-pressure, relaxed, but highly professional experience. Now, I'm looking forward to my sister getting married just so I can have the excuse to interact with this family and fabulous group of professionals again. They are true gems in this area, and Baltimore is lucky to have them.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Katie S

I had been to countless bridal salons in MD/VA. You name it- I was there. I tried on many dresses and was frustrated. I had heard about Francesca's so I decided to try it. I had gone in discouraged from my other salon experiences. But I was greeted by the lovest group of... Read More women who made me feel- well..."like a bride to be". The dress selection was amazing. The people were spectacular. And my feeling of being discouraged quickly went away. Of course I tried on a bunch of dresses- they were all so beautiful. These wonderful women helped encourage me and made me feel special. They listened to my thoughts, concerns and desires for a gown. And they really took thoughtful time while helping me pick a dress. I never felt rushed or pushed to make a purchase (like I did at some other stores). Even after I bought my dream dress, the follow up customer service was incredible. I didn't feel like just another client. And they were fantastic all the way up to the wedding day with tailoring, shoe ideas and any question I had. These women are not only knowledgeable about dresses- It was the perfect place to go for this first time nervous bride. I can't recommend Francesca's more.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Patrice E

Exquisite gowns, meticulous fittings and unmatched customer service are the hallmarks of Francesca’s Bridal and Francesca’s Atelier. From the get-go, my daughter and I knew that Francesca would make the process of looking our best, not only an enjoyable one but a journey that... Read More she would personally see through till we stepped in the limousine. And that is exactly what she did – making every single visit fun and enjoyable, finding the perfect hair accessories, custom designing a veil, overseeing each and every fitting, personally delivering and laying out our garments the day before and assuring us that there wouldn’t be any wardrobe malfunctions on the big day but if there was, she was just a short drive away and would be there in a jiffy. My MOB gown was ordered during a trunk show six months before the wedding. It was the first venue we visited and the second dress I tried on. I felt like a million dollars walking out of that salon knowing that in fifteen minutes my dress search was over. When it was time for fittings, I feel like they spent as much time on me as they did on the bride – tweaking here and there to make sure that the fit was as perfect as could be. I will never forget how I felt when I slipped into my dress on the big day not to mention how beautiful and happy my daughter was in her Francesca Bridal gown and veil. The princess bride and her queen mother! – thanks to Francesca, Cara, Tori, Elle, Sandra and Gana. We are forever grateful and we will be back! xo

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Vermeka L

This shop feels like family! My mother bought her gown here when they were located on belair road. When my fiancé proposed last year, it was the first place and only place I visited to obtain my gown. The wonderful thing about Francesca is they have unique gowns for different... Read More body types. When you walk down the aisle- people will be in awe! I bought my dress here and my groomsmen even obtained their tuxs at this location. Kara is always available whenever you call. I just completed my fitting today and I am in awe with my Eddy K gown. They helped me select it, gave recommendations on shoes and I even purchased my hair attire here. I can't wait the big day and I thank you ( Francsaca) for making this a memorable stressless process!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Kendra N

Such an amazing experience working with the team at Francesca's! The boutique is very intimate with typically only one appointment occurring at a time so you truly feel special. I found the dress of my dreams in the very first dress I put on. Thank you Francesca and team!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Annie C

I had a great experience finding my wedding dress at Francesca's Bridal. The staff there are so friendly and they work with you to figure out what style and look you want and then help you to find the gown that will be the best fit. The entire staff was helpful throughout the... Read More process and I highly recommend them to any bride that is looking for their perfect wedding dress!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Caroline B

I loved working with Francesca's. All the ladies there are so kind and really have wonderful taste. The dress I ended up with is not at all what I expected to choose but Francesca insisted I tried it on and I fell in love as soon as I did. I am so glad that she pulled things... Read More that I would not have because in the end she was the one who found my dress.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Megan S

Francescas was the first bridal store that I went to. I like almost every dress they helped me try on. They were mindful of the budget that we established as well as the short period of time between my engagement and the wedding, by only showing me dresses that could be... Read More provided in the required timeline. Francesca listened carefully to what i was looking for in a wedding dress, but also gently encouraged me to try other options just to be sure. I left that day, trying to decide between two dresses. I then went to another bridal salon the next day, and the experience was totally impersonal and the dresses seemed cheap and dirty. Total opposite from my experience at Francescas. I promptly made my appointment to go back the next day and order the dress that I could not stop thinking of from the day before. Kara and Francesca were able to help me put the whole outfit together with a beautiful veil and belt. I would definitely recommend visiting this salon.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Morgan K

Cannot say enough good things about Francesca's Bridal. I worked personally with Francesca to find the perfect dress and she could not have been more helpful in the process. She picked out a handful of selections she thought I may like, and gave me honest opinions on how each... Read More look. While I ultimately did not find the perfect dress at the store, I highly recommend Francesca's. Thank you again.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Rachel F

I loved working with Francesca and everyone that works at this salon. They were all so helpful at helping me find the perfect wedding dress, and they really listened to what I wanted (and didn't want). They stayed well within my budget, and I never felt pressed into things I... Read More wasn't comfortable in. Alterations have been great as well. Definitely recommend this salon!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Lindsay S

My daughter is getting married on 5/28/17 and Francesca and her amazing staff helped her find her dream dress. Francesca herself helped us through this process and she immediately got a sense of my daughter's style and what she hoped her Bridal gown would be. The dress came... Read More in and the alteration process began. Her seamstress does an amazing job and worked with Lindsay to find the perfect fit. They also made adjustments to the train putting in hooks so it can be removed after the ceremony. The salon is beautiful and most of all calm. It feels like you are a guest in someone's home and not part of a bridal gown mill. I highly recommend Francesca's as the place to find your perfect gown and have a wonderful and memorable experience.

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Marissa K

Found the perfect dress here-- so happy with my experience.

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Alana K

I can't stress enough how wonderful my experience at Francesca's has been! When my sister bought her wedding dress at a different salon last Fall we were less than thrilled with the service and I knew I wanted to go elsewhere for my dress. I'm SO grateful to have decided to... Read More make an appointment at Francesca's. The staff is patient, knowledgable, and was receptive to my vision. Kara helped me find the most beautiful dress for my wedding. I never felt pressured into committing to anything before I was ready. I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant wedding dress experience. I'd highly recommend this shop to all brides! They treat their customers like family and it's been a pleasure working with the entire team.

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Beth K

Francesca and Cara have been absolutely wonderful! The selection and service at Francesca's has been stellar.

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Dana L

I had an amazing experience at Francesca's. I had Francesca herself helping me. She picked out the absolutely perfect dress for me, one that I would have never picked out for myself! I felt like she cared about me and was taking time to help me find the right one. I went to... Read More another popular salon in the Baltimore area and did NOT have a good experience at all - it was clear that they only cared about me if I was going to spend a lot of money. Francesca was amazing and even allowed me to hold on to a dress at sale price for a few extra days so my mom could come from out of town to see it on me first! I'm so happy to have gone there and found my dress!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Sarah B

Did not purchase dress here but the atmosphere was very nice, sales people helpful and attentive. Gowns on the high side$$$ from what we experienced in 5 other shops but if you can afford it, worth a visit.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Kelsey G

Everything about my experience at Francesca's was absolutely amazing from finding my dream dress to the alterations in 2 weeks. I loved working with Francesca. I told her what I was looking for and I only had to try on one other dress before I found the one. She made me feel so... Read More comfortable and never once did I feel pressured. Additionally, Francesca's was so accommodating. I live in London bought my dress in December and did not see the dress again until two weeks before my wedding day and I was not stressed at all. I had four alterations in two weeks as I had lost weight and Francesca's team made me feel comfortable and my dress was exactly as I wanted it to be. They are all wonder women. Francesca was also able to find the perfect earrings to match the beaded design on the back of the dress. I would highly recommend Francesca's Bridal if you are looking for a relaxing, fun, special wedding dress experience.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Amanda D

Had the best time finding a dress at Francesca's! Kara and her mom were such a blast and easy to get along with! I know I was such a pain but by the end I was so excited and happy with my decision!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Alex C

I worked with Francesca and Kara to purchase my wedding gown, veil, and jewelry for my wedding. These ladies are so amazing. They made me feel so comfortable and most importantly made the experience FUN! After I purchased my dress they let me know about trunk sales for the veil... Read More and jewelry. My mom and I had so much fun. My mom also purchased her rehearsal dinner dress and mother of the bride gown from them. Their seamstress also does a fabulous job with alterations. Thank you ladies!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Sean R

Could not have been a worse experience. The dress buying experience itself was nice. Beautiful salon, wide selection of dresses and champagne toast included, unfortunately it all went down hill from there. It would take multiple phone calls to get a response about questions.... Read More Staff would be unaware of conversations I had had with other staff. Worst, they order the wrong size dress. When my dress came in one month before the wedding, it was a whole inch too small, despite the fact my measurements were essentially the same. $600 later in alteration fees everything was "perfect". I would not go back to this salon

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Megan H

The only good thing I can say about this place was the fun I had in picking out my dress with Kara. As soon as I purchased my dress/jacket, the true colors of Francesca’s Bridal came out. I made my purchase in September for a May wedding. Come March, I get a call that... Read More everything is in except my jacket because when it arrived it didn’t match as far as color. I really didn’t think much of it and figured they were expediting a new one, of the same item, in the bright white. April comes, I come in for my first fitting, still no jacket. At that point, I was told the jacket is here but it’s in pieces and not to worry, the seamstress will have it for my next fitting. Next fitting comes and goes, still no jacket. At the third fitting, they bring out a piece of tulle with god-awful lace attached to it. Instead of ordering my jacket, they were trying to rush and make me something that was nothing like what I ordered. My mom and I were furious. Where was my $500 jacket? What’s been going on since September? Why is the girl I gave my money to and signed the contract with, saying “I didn’t place the order, someone else did”? Extremely unprofessional. This was the Thursday before my wedding. The girl came out and said “we’re going to eat the cost of overnighting a new jacket for you and it will be in Monday”. At this point, our hands are tied and we said ok since there was no other option. Now we are up to the week of my wedding, which was on a Friday. Tuesday, I get a call that I need to go to their Greenspring store at 6pm, mind you, we’ve been dealing with the Fullerton location the whole time, as we live close by. Once there, the receptionist who knows nothing if a jacket is in or not greets us. We’re waiting for Francesca herself to arrive, who clearly thinks her time is more important than ours, as we waited 30 minutes. Thirty minutes later her and her daughter come in to the shop with a UPS box. The open it and what they pulled out couldn’t have been anything further from what I ordered. It was a turtleneck top, which made my neck turn red immediately, and was completely transparent. Francesca was trying to tell me all the wonderful things they can do to this jacket to make it “perfect” for me; but at that point, we had just had it. It was awful and who knows what they would have done would have been any better. My mom and I just told her to take it back and we were refunded our money. The money wasn’t the issue as we wanted to have a jacket in church per tradition. The biggest issue I have with this place is their customer service and lack of communication. They’re basically the middle man between us brides and the dress companies. The fact that I was told nothing from September until the week before my wedding that this jacket – their excuse “didn’t come in bright white” – was ridiculous. And the excuse that something doesn’t come in bright white is beyond me when you’re talking about bridal accessories. As wonderful of an experience I had picking out my dress, it was ruined ten times over with their customer service, talking down to us, and the flat out lies. If you find a dress in this salon, go elsewhere. Don’t put yourself through what I had to be put through. Them “making it right” by issuing a refund for the jacket only, is nothing in comparison to having the vision of you walking down the aisle ruined because you didn’t get what you paid for.

Reviewed on 4/05/2016

I was blown away by Francesca's Bridal. I was so impressed by her kindness and professionalism from the moment I stepped into her store in Lutherville. Not only does she know everything about wedding dresses, fabrics, designers, and styles, but she is amazing at helping you find... Read More your dress. She encouraged me to go out of my comfort zone, and I ended up loving (and buying) the dress she suggested. She even gave champagne to my sister, mom, and me when we purchased the dress! She made every step of the wedding dress process amazing and special. I went two a few other stores in the area and they did not have the expertise nor the kindness that Francesca provided. Definitely check out her store!!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Heather A

After reading about Francesca's online, we thought it would be a great experience with plenty of dresses to chose from. We scheduled an appointment for a Saturday, which you can only do with a credit card and when we asked if we could move it back slightly the day of because we... Read More were at another appointment...we were told no, had to keep the original time so we did and rushed over to them. When we walked in, we noticed there was a limited selection of gowns, and only 1 other person in the store. Our associate told us there were limited sizes and as we looked around, and my friend, who is a size 14, could only try on one dress. Our appointment was 20 minutes, and a TOTAL waste of time. It had nothing to do with cost, but everything to do with inventory and feeling like the store was putting on the impression of a boutique with the rough edges clearly visible if you looked close enough. We went right back to the other actual Boutique and bought my friend's dress. I will never recommend this place to anyone. Now I know why you need a deposit, if you actual knew what you were getting into....you'd never get out of your car to go in.

Reviewed on 3/10/2016 Amanda L

Francesca's was such a wonderful experience. I first called to check they were in my price range and they sent me to the Nottingham location where I would find the most in my budget. The first time I arrived I was just trying on dresses and had no intention of purchasing that... Read More day. They were still very kind and attentive. I was treated the same way I was when I returned with my Mom ready to make a purchase. The whole boutique is designed to make you feel special and alone. There are two pedestals, each in their own corner facing away from each other. And the chairs for your party to sit in are so comfortable. I love their set up so much more than the stores that have all the pedestals next to each other. The staff was helpful, and encouraging. If I didn't like a dress, they didn't make me stay in it. It was very much set to my own pace. This is a great local business to support. Their top priority is making you happy. They are so kind, helpful, and professional. They will definitely help you find the dress that makes you feel special and perfect for your wedding day.