Where your bridal gown search ends...

Francesca’s Bridal Salon is your answer to finding the perfect gown for the most important day of your life. Our bridal salon offers brides and bridesmaids an exceptional selection of gowns and accessories from the exclusive designers we carry. Our trained and experienced consultants will assist you in an intimate and relaxed setting. Our talented seamstresses personalize your fit and customize to your taste, making each dress your “very own”. Our sister store, Francesca’s Atelier, is a luxury boutique located in Lutherville, MD that offers semi-formal & formal attire for special occasions & events. Our consultants will assist you in finding cocktail dresses, formal gowns & separates, perfect for MOB/MOG, rehearsal dress & guests.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

2360 W Joppa Rd., Lutherville, MD (410) 372-3184

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Kelsey G

Everything about my experience at Francesca's was absolutely amazing from finding my dream dress to the alterations in 2 weeks. I loved working with Francesca. I told her what I was looking for and I only had to try on one other dress before I found the one. She made me feel so... Read More comfortable and never once did I feel pressured. Additionally, Francesca's was so accommodating. I live in London bought my dress in December and did not see the dress again until two weeks before my wedding day and I was not stressed at all. I had four alterations in two weeks as I had lost weight and Francesca's team made me feel comfortable and my dress was exactly as I wanted it to be. They are all wonder women. Francesca was also able to find the perfect earrings to match the beaded design on the back of the dress. I would highly recommend Francesca's Bridal if you are looking for a relaxing, fun, special wedding dress experience.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Alex C

I worked with Francesca and Kara to purchase my wedding gown, veil, and jewelry for my wedding. These ladies are so amazing. They made me feel so comfortable and most importantly made the experience FUN! After I purchased my dress they let me know about trunk sales for the veil... Read More and jewelry. My mom and I had so much fun. My mom also purchased her rehearsal dinner dress and mother of the bride gown from them. Their seamstress also does a fabulous job with alterations. Thank you ladies!

Francesca's Bridal is Awesome

Reviewed on 1/02/2016

We were planning our daughter's wedding and I set up appointments at three Bridal Salons in one day! I was hopeful we would find The Dress! Francesca's was our last salon appointment. I had made an appointment with Francesca since a friend of mine had recommended her from her... Read More daughter's search for a dress! I was not disappointed, Francesca is a wonderful professional who knows what she is doing. She listened and looked around her inventory to find a dress that our daughter would like and after trying on several dresses we found the one! Francesca gets you glasses of champagne and celebrates your big decision! You take pictures and feel like the entire team is there to support you. That support continues right through to when the dress comes in and go can go in to try it on! You are still treated so well it is hard to explain. Then the next appointment is for you to meet the seamstress Maria, who looks and makes adjustments as needed! When you come into pick up the dress they carefully explain how to take care of it till the big day! I would highly recommend that you visit Francesca's Bridal for your wedding dress, her team is there to help you find the look you are after! You will have no regrets!!!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Alana K

I can't stress enough how wonderful my experience at Francesca's has been! When my sister bought her wedding dress at a different salon last Fall we were less than thrilled with the service and I knew I wanted to go elsewhere for my dress. I'm SO grateful to have decided to... Read More make an appointment at Francesca's. The staff is patient, knowledgable, and was receptive to my vision. Kara helped me find the most beautiful dress for my wedding. I never felt pressured into committing to anything before I was ready. I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant wedding dress experience. I'd highly recommend this shop to all brides! They treat their customers like family and it's been a pleasure working with the entire team.

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Beth K

Francesca and Cara have been absolutely wonderful! The selection and service at Francesca's has been stellar.

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Dana L

I had an amazing experience at Francesca's. I had Francesca herself helping me. She picked out the absolutely perfect dress for me, one that I would have never picked out for myself! I felt like she cared about me and was taking time to help me find the right one. I went to... Read More another popular salon in the Baltimore area and did NOT have a good experience at all - it was clear that they only cared about me if I was going to spend a lot of money. Francesca was amazing and even allowed me to hold on to a dress at sale price for a few extra days so my mom could come from out of town to see it on me first! I'm so happy to have gone there and found my dress!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Sarah B

Did not purchase dress here but the atmosphere was very nice, sales people helpful and attentive. Gowns on the high side$$$ from what we experienced in 5 other shops but if you can afford it, worth a visit.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Katie S

I had been to countless bridal salons in MD/VA. You name it- I was there. I tried on many dresses and was frustrated. I had heard about Francesca's so I decided to try it. I had gone in discouraged from my other salon experiences. But I was greeted by the lovest group of... Read More women who made me feel- well..."like a bride to be". The dress selection was amazing. The people were spectacular. And my feeling of being discouraged quickly went away. Of course I tried on a bunch of dresses- they were all so beautiful. These wonderful women helped encourage me and made me feel special. They listened to my thoughts, concerns and desires for a gown. And they really took thoughtful time while helping me pick a dress. I never felt rushed or pushed to make a purchase (like I did at some other stores). Even after I bought my dream dress, the follow up customer service was incredible. I didn't feel like just another client. And they were fantastic all the way up to the wedding day with tailoring, shoe ideas and any question I had. These women are not only knowledgeable about dresses- It was the perfect place to go for this first time nervous bride. I can't recommend Francesca's more.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Amanda D

Had the best time finding a dress at Francesca's! Kara and her mom were such a blast and easy to get along with! I know I was such a pain but by the end I was so excited and happy with my decision!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Sean R

Could not have been a worse experience. The dress buying experience itself was nice. Beautiful salon, wide selection of dresses and champagne toast included, unfortunately it all went down hill from there. It would take multiple phone calls to get a response about questions.... Read More Staff would be unaware of conversations I had had with other staff. Worst, they order the wrong size dress. When my dress came in one month before the wedding, it was a whole inch too small, despite the fact my measurements were essentially the same. $600 later in alteration fees everything was "perfect". I would not go back to this salon

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Megan H

The only good thing I can say about this place was the fun I had in picking out my dress with Kara. As soon as I purchased my dress/jacket, the true colors of Francesca’s Bridal came out. I made my purchase in September for a May wedding. Come March, I get a call that... Read More everything is in except my jacket because when it arrived it didn’t match as far as color. I really didn’t think much of it and figured they were expediting a new one, of the same item, in the bright white. April comes, I come in for my first fitting, still no jacket. At that point, I was told the jacket is here but it’s in pieces and not to worry, the seamstress will have it for my next fitting. Next fitting comes and goes, still no jacket. At the third fitting, they bring out a piece of tulle with god-awful lace attached to it. Instead of ordering my jacket, they were trying to rush and make me something that was nothing like what I ordered. My mom and I were furious. Where was my $500 jacket? What’s been going on since September? Why is the girl I gave my money to and signed the contract with, saying “I didn’t place the order, someone else did”? Extremely unprofessional. This was the Thursday before my wedding. The girl came out and said “we’re going to eat the cost of overnighting a new jacket for you and it will be in Monday”. At this point, our hands are tied and we said ok since there was no other option. Now we are up to the week of my wedding, which was on a Friday. Tuesday, I get a call that I need to go to their Greenspring store at 6pm, mind you, we’ve been dealing with the Fullerton location the whole time, as we live close by. Once there, the receptionist who knows nothing if a jacket is in or not greets us. We’re waiting for Francesca herself to arrive, who clearly thinks her time is more important than ours, as we waited 30 minutes. Thirty minutes later her and her daughter come in to the shop with a UPS box. The open it and what they pulled out couldn’t have been anything further from what I ordered. It was a turtleneck top, which made my neck turn red immediately, and was completely transparent. Francesca was trying to tell me all the wonderful things they can do to this jacket to make it “perfect” for me; but at that point, we had just had it. It was awful and who knows what they would have done would have been any better. My mom and I just told her to take it back and we were refunded our money. The money wasn’t the issue as we wanted to have a jacket in church per tradition. The biggest issue I have with this place is their customer service and lack of communication. They’re basically the middle man between us brides and the dress companies. The fact that I was told nothing from September until the week before my wedding that this jacket – their excuse “didn’t come in bright white” – was ridiculous. And the excuse that something doesn’t come in bright white is beyond me when you’re talking about bridal accessories. As wonderful of an experience I had picking out my dress, it was ruined ten times over with their customer service, talking down to us, and the flat out lies. If you find a dress in this salon, go elsewhere. Don’t put yourself through what I had to be put through. Them “making it right” by issuing a refund for the jacket only, is nothing in comparison to having the vision of you walking down the aisle ruined because you didn’t get what you paid for.

Reviewed on 4/05/2016

I was blown away by Francesca's Bridal. I was so impressed by her kindness and professionalism from the moment I stepped into her store in Lutherville. Not only does she know everything about wedding dresses, fabrics, designers, and styles, but she is amazing at helping you find... Read More your dress. She encouraged me to go out of my comfort zone, and I ended up loving (and buying) the dress she suggested. She even gave champagne to my sister, mom, and me when we purchased the dress! She made every step of the wedding dress process amazing and special. I went two a few other stores in the area and they did not have the expertise nor the kindness that Francesca provided. Definitely check out her store!!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Heather A

After reading about Francesca's online, we thought it would be a great experience with plenty of dresses to chose from. We scheduled an appointment for a Saturday, which you can only do with a credit card and when we asked if we could move it back slightly the day of because we... Read More were at another appointment...we were told no, had to keep the original time so we did and rushed over to them. When we walked in, we noticed there was a limited selection of gowns, and only 1 other person in the store. Our associate told us there were limited sizes and as we looked around, and my friend, who is a size 14, could only try on one dress. Our appointment was 20 minutes, and a TOTAL waste of time. It had nothing to do with cost, but everything to do with inventory and feeling like the store was putting on the impression of a boutique with the rough edges clearly visible if you looked close enough. We went right back to the other actual Boutique and bought my friend's dress. I will never recommend this place to anyone. Now I know why you need a deposit, if you actual knew what you were getting into....you'd never get out of your car to go in.

Reviewed on 3/10/2016 Amanda L

Francesca's was such a wonderful experience. I first called to check they were in my price range and they sent me to the Nottingham location where I would find the most in my budget. The first time I arrived I was just trying on dresses and had no intention of purchasing that... Read More day. They were still very kind and attentive. I was treated the same way I was when I returned with my Mom ready to make a purchase. The whole boutique is designed to make you feel special and alone. There are two pedestals, each in their own corner facing away from each other. And the chairs for your party to sit in are so comfortable. I love their set up so much more than the stores that have all the pedestals next to each other. The staff was helpful, and encouraging. If I didn't like a dress, they didn't make me stay in it. It was very much set to my own pace. This is a great local business to support. Their top priority is making you happy. They are so kind, helpful, and professional. They will definitely help you find the dress that makes you feel special and perfect for your wedding day.

The Best!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Avery K

Francesca and Kara helped me fine not only the perfect dress, but helped me stick to my budget. They had a great variety of dresses for every taste and budget. Their tailor is also top notch, and had my dress fitting like a glove after only 1 fitting! Couldn't have asked for a... Read More better wedding dress experience. Fabulous store, wonderful staff. I couldn't have been happier with my wedding dress!

Amazing Service and Quality!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

After going to countless bridal shops, Franchesca's really just provides the best service and has the most beautiful and unique dresses. Betty Ann at Franchesca's picked out my wedding dress, and really had a great eye as it was not something I would normally try on.... Read More Francheasca's also has great relationships with the designers they sell and are able to get some designs tweaked so everything is exactly how you want it to look! Nothing but the best things to say about this experience!

Great salon!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Britt L

The staff at Francesca's Bridal was great! They were patient and never made you feel rushed. There was never any pressure to make a decision. That meant a lot to me! The dress selections were beautiful and each every time I had an appointment I felt like I was visiting with old... Read More friends. I highly recommend Francesca's Bridal!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Bridget N

They were amazing to work with! Absolutely LOVED my dress!!! Would definitely recommend this place.

Francesca's Bridal: Bridal Done Right

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Erin H

Bottom Line: Go to Francesca's and ask for Kara. By the time I made it to Francesca's I had been to multiple other stores, tried on way too many gowns, and was very much over the wedding dress experience. However, as soon as I walked into Francesca's I was exited again. The... Read More store is so cute and the entire staff went out of their way to be helpful and friendly. I met with Kara, told her a bit about what I was looking for, and she picked out the perfect dress! The best part about working with Kara is she knows everything about what can be done with alterations and would actually pin the dress (not just clip it) so that it was tailored to my body. Kara and the rest of the staff were great about my request to lengthen the train, while also keeping in mind my budget, and no one ever pushing me to make a decision. They also have a great selection of bridesmaid dresses! There's no reason to go elsewhere.

Fantastic Francesca!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 andrea b

Francesca's Bridal Salon is staffed by Francesca and a host of wonderful, knowledgable staff, including her daughters. They are all extremely knowledgable and helpful about all aspects of the process. Their ability to discern your taste and help with all of the little details... Read More including shoes, jewelry etc really makes your final "look" amazing. I bought several wedding dresses there since I had multiple events - Each one was fabulous, but more importantly the service and the follow through BOTH before and after the sale, and up until the wedding day, AND after is top notch, concierge level service. I can't say enough about Francesca's Bridal shop - except Go there!

Better Than The Rest

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I have to start this review by saying I felt like the most beautiful bride EVER on my wedding day. From the day I stepped foot into Francesca's bridal salon, I knew this store was unique. I am a Washingtonian, who visited several salons in the area before finding the perfect... Read More gown. I happened to be in Baltimore and stumbled upon Francesca's and found the largest selection of beautiful gowns I had ever seen. There is truly a perfect dress for every style bride in this salon. While I wanted to try on every gown in the store I was drawn to the Juliett gown by Enzoani....and it was PERFECT!!!! Every member of the staff was friendly and accommodating and Kara is a jewel. This family owned business really goes above and beyond to make each customer feel special and I was no different. The alterations experience was amazing and by the end I looked like I had been born to wear this gown!! I found the perfect gown, veil, and headpiece for my special day and Francesca called me personally to tell me how beautiful I looked! My experience was first class and being assured that I would look how I always imagined on my wedding day set the tone for a day I will never forget. The only negative is not having a legitimate reason to hang out in their lovely boutique anymore, but I plan to visit often. I love this salon and the family that pours love into it to make brides feel beautiful. xoxo Bianca

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Nikki W

My dress was stunning and I could not have been happier with the way it looked and the way I felt in it. I searched and searched for this particular Jim Hjelm dress and Francesca's was having a trunk show for that designer so I got it at a discount. Thank goodness because it... Read More was pricey! Twice my original budget... Anyhow, that part was perfect. What made me anxious and why I cannot give them 5 stars is because it took 8 months for my dress to come in when I was told 6 months. I called them 4 times in regards to my dress and each time I was told it should be here in a week or two with no definitive date. As a bride with a wedding date rapidly approaching that made me nervous and irritated. The real kicker was the final time I called and was told it would be in the upcoming Friday, then that Friday came and went. So at the recommendation of a friend, I decided to go above their heads. I called the main store in NYC and explained the situation. The lady on the phone was so sweet and said "don't worry, we'll get it straightened out for you. Expect to hear from someone within 24 hours." 4 hours later....4 hours later!! I got a call from Francescas saying my dress was in...I can't even try and understand how that all worked out. Needless to say, the service was sub par, but the product was incredible. So take a chance if you want.

at Francesca's it felt like family!

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Jessica H

I found my wedding dress at Francesca's Bridal, and I could not have been more pleased with my experience there. I made an appointment to come in on a whim, and as soon as I walked in, I had a wonderful feeling. The people are all so friendly and warm. I worked with Brittany... Read More the morning I tried on dresses and she was adorable. She really knows her stuff, and I wasn't too easy since I didn't have any idea what I was looking for. But she was calm and patient, and between her, my mom and my sister, we ended up finding the perfect dress! My dress took about 7 months to come in (which is normal apparently). I was anxious towards the end there, and I was calling the shop every week for an update. When I spoke to Brittany and Francesca I felt much better about the whole thing. Once my dress came in, fittings started. Just as an fyi, they only accept cash for the fittings. For my first fitting, Francesca even helped me to select jewelry and accessories to go with my dress. The seamstress I worked with was Maria and she was so sweet. Very quiet, but very kind and thoughful. She took her time and really thought about where to hem and make adjustments so the dress, the veil, the train, and the bustle all looked just right. I wanted a piece of fabric from something of my grandmother's sewn into the lining of my dress, and I mentioned this the first fitting. On the last fitting I finally got to see it, and Maria went above and beyond. It was in a heart shape with lace around it, and it was lower in the dress than I thought of. it was perfect! I could lift my dress just a little and get to see the heart and remember my grandmother! Not to mention, my dress fit PERFECT! Francesca's steamed my dress and veil the week of the wedding and were great about giving instructions for how to keep everything until the day of. I don't hope for another wedding for me, but I can't wait for one of my sisters to get married so we can make a return trip, they are just wonderful.

Amazing Service Beautiful Dresses!

Reviewed on 3/16/2015 Miranda V

After visiting Francesca's Bridal, I knew I had to leave a great review for all other brides out there. Brittany was wonderful! She was knowledgeable about all the designers, she listened to what I wanted and she suggested other dresses that turned out to be stunning on... Read More me. While I did not ultimately get my dress from Francesca's, the dress I found there became the one to beat-- it was-- BUT I highly recommend going to Francesca's. They have a great selection of dresses and like I said, you cannot beat the service. Brittany made me feel beautiful and I felt like she was a friend helping me try on dresses!

Fantastic, Unique Salon

Reviewed on 3/10/2015

I went dress shopping a number of places and found little luck before coming to Francesca's. Walking in her salon was a completely different experience. She had well known designers mixed in with people I had never heard of. There was not a single dress there I had seen... Read More anywhere else, which was so refreshing. I love her style, clean lines and eye for beautiful, unique dresses. If you're looking for something know one else has this is the way to go. The service was so wonderful, that regardless of where I found my dress I intended to go back to Francesca's to order it. Ultimately, I stumbled upon a trunk show for a California designer and found a dress that was meant to be part of his next year collection, so Francesca's literally wouldn't have had a opportunity to get it for me, which was a bummer. I still plan on using them for my alterations if there's is room in their schedule. I can't recommend them enough. Especially if you are going for a high fashion look at a reasonable price.

Start a Conversation!