Is this your business? claim it now

Friedman Farms

Dallas, PA

Guest Capacity

Barn, Loft

Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

138 Wyoming Road, Dallas, PA

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Jon O

Friedman Farms is a gorgeous venue with tons of character. Poor weather meant we had to have our ceremony inside instead of up on Nuptial Point, but that didn't stop us from having a ridiculously beautiful wedding, thanks in large part to both Danielle of DPNAK and Friedman... Read More staff - it kept us calm and happy. Be aware that you'll likely need to clean up for yourself unless you hire folks to do it for you the day after. We knew this in advance and the farm will tell you super clearly, but I imagine that could be a factor for some couples who don't have time for the breakdown and cleanup. I couldn't imagine having my wedding anywhere else - super rustic vibe, beautiful hills, horses roaming, a little stream on the land, green everywhere. It's picturesque. Rob, Pete and the whole team were great - so glad we chose Friedman Farms!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Lauren V

absolutely beautiful venue, highly recommend if you are looking to do a rustic wedding. The whole staff is also very easy to work with and very accommodating. Had my wedding there this past summer and had an amazing experience! Highly recommend!

Perfect Location!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Christie S

My husband and I got married on the grounds on a gorgeous June day, had a game hour in the large field out back and a fun-filled reception in the gorgeous barn. This location is wonderfully versatile and needs little decoration but also allows for so much personalization. The... Read More staff was so friendly and helpful as well. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a rustic, romantic barn wedding. The grounds are gorgeous and plentiful with several locations available for onsite ceremonies. My husband and I opted to get married by the large oak tree with the horses roaming in the background. The inside of the barn is beautifully decorated and easy to add to for your own unique style. Renting tables and chairs from them was also very easy (and inexpensive)! I absolutely love the look of the large chandeliers hanging over the wooden floors. We had a great time and a perfect day. If we had to do it all over again, we would still use this venue!!

Beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Melissa P

the venue is beautiful! But the owner is unprofessional, he came in and ate the food and drank our stuff with out even asking, if he asked it would have been fine but still really weird. The woman who is suppose to help you keep everything in time was a snob, but did her job.... Read More Pete (the one who helps you set up in the morning) is the most amazing help with a great attitude and personality! for the price and everything that is include you could not beat the deal! Amazing venue, mostly stuffy people. But over all a wonderful place.

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Melissa B

Friedman Farms was a fantastic venue to work with. It is a family run business and they are great people to work with. You have a lot of room to be creative to make your wedding affordable. It is a beautiful venue and if we could do it all over again we would still choose... Read More Friedman Farms. We got so many compliments on our wedding. It was so relaxed and fun. We had a blast!

Couldn't have asked for a better location!

Reviewed on 4/30/2014 Theresa R

Friedman Farms was the best place I could have asked for in choosing a site for my reception. All the staff at the barn, especially the owner, were so accommodating and were willing to help me with anything they could. The barn was in such great condition; all my guest kept... Read More raving about it.

beautiful venue but pricey!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Kelly E

Barn is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful, but it is pricey and staff could be alot more friendlier

Perfect Setting for Perfect Wedding!

Reviewed on 1/02/2012 Karena B

We rented the barn for our wedding and it was perfect. The owner was super helpful and the grounds were really well maintained. It's 100% do it yourself from start to finish so you will need to be super organized if you go this route. The owner was very accommodating and let... Read More us decorate any way we wanted. There's a chapel on site or you can use the grounds for your ceremony so rain or shine, you don't have to worry. Our guests loved it too! Highly, highly recommend.

A beautiful and unique venue

Reviewed on 8/28/2011 Lauren T

This venue is a beautiful farm with rolling green land, live horses running around in the background and a gorgeous barn for the reception. It was unique setting that my guests loved! The best part was that the rental was for a full week (Tuesday to Monday), so we got to get in... Read More there early and set-up/decorate exactly how we wanted...which alleviated a lot of day-of stress. The people who run the barn are there for you the entire week, and they have a lot of really good rentals (tables, chairs, dance floor, etc.) at a cheaper price than the other local rental companies. I loved my wedding at Friedman Farms, and suggest this venue to anyone who is looking for a unique and beautiful wedding setting.

Loved the farm!

Reviewed on 6/17/2011 Cyndi S

The place is absolutely beautiful as long as you can have the wedding outside. If you have to have it in the barn due to rain it wouldn't be as nice but still can be done. Its expensive to rent the barn and you have to outsource for every single thing you need (ie. Caterer,... Read More Rentals, Decorating, Alcohol) After adding all that up the wedding gets pricey. We did all our own decorating, bought all the alcohol, had to rent chairs, tables, dance floor. If you want to use the deck on the barn it is more money. If you want to use their generator for a mic'd ceremony, its extra. If you want to use the church on the bet it's extra! haha But the owner is nice to work with and although we felt a little "nickel and dimed" we wouldn't have had a more beautiful setting and wedding day anywhere else! I would recommend this place to anyone!

Rating for Friedman Farms