Beautiful live music for your wedding!

Call us to plan the perfect music for your ceremony, cocktail hour, or reception. Our huge repertoire includes classical, pop, tango, and more! Ensembles and Wedding Packages for every style wedding and budget. We work closely with you to create an unforgettable atmosphere for your celebration.

4840 E. Kentucky Ave., Glendale, CO

Very Classy Wedding

Reviewed on 10/14/2012 Cathy S

I found Front Range Strings by searching the knot and picked them because of their good reviews. Well, all the good words held true. Even though I really only got to hear the song I walked in to, it was beautifully played. All our guests complimented them and said it was such a nice touch. Tori was easy to work with and made the whole process very stress free!

Gorgeous Music and Easy to Set Up!

Reviewed on 8/13/2012 Amy M

I loved the music played at our ceremony! It was simple to set up this part of the wedding. FRS has a collection of programs that include common weddings songs...I picked the perfect one for us, and DONE! They do require a shelter for outdoor weddings.

Beautiful done

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 Andrea W

Front Range strings arrive on time and were playing music by the time guest started to arrive. An excellent job in playing my husband request song and following the timeline of events. The two musician dressed professional and played amazing. Thank You!

Beautiful !

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Krystalyn R

My husband and I got married in Estes Park last weekend, as Colorado was cleaning up from the terrible floods. Front Range Strings played the ceremony music for our big day. The only word that comes to mind with their music is beautiful! They did a wonderful job and added that special touch to our ceremony. Alegra was very helpful and patient with us as our wedding plans were put in limbo. They were very easy to work with and I would recommend Front Range Strings to anyone. Thank you! Jeff and Krystalyn Rodell

Perfect Ceremony Music!

Reviewed on 9/26/2011 Kimberly R

I had always dreamed of having a string quartet play at my wedding ceremony, and Front Range Strings fulfilled that dream! Tori was always prompt in corresponding with me and very helpful in answering my questions. Front Range Strings has a series of musical programs to choose from (their website features clips of each piece of music), and the musicians are incredibly talented. My mother remarked at how obvious it was that they love to play music together, as they continued to play after our ceremony had ended and while the wedding party remained in the area for photographs. They are a very professional and very talented group of musicians, and I definitely plan on referring my friends to them!

TO Front Range Strings