Your wedding floral specialist

Every bride deserves her dream wedding. GVL Floral specializes in bringing your vision to life. From bold and colorful to soft and romantic, Gail has an eye for creating each individual look. Our wedding florals are a reflection of detail, integrity and style.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

6496 Rogue Rapids Court, Belmont, MI (616) 260-0812

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Melissa F

Gail has done the flowers for a lot of weddings in my family so I knew they would be beautiful but when I saw the flowers on the day of the wedding I was shocked at how beautiful they were. Gail took the time to meet with me and I felt like she instantly understood exactly what... Read More I wanted. She delivered beyond what I imagined, and exceeded my expectations. Not only were they gorgeous but each flower and succulent were clearly carefully selected and quality. We even saved a succulent from my bouquet and the succulent from my husband’s boutonnière and planted them and they are thriving, making a lasting keepsake from our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jill B

My flowers from Gail were AMAZING! She got exactly what I wanted and more. I could not have been happier with our bouquets, corsages, boutonnières, centerpieces, arbor decor, and service. She was a pleasure to work with and really knows how to execute what you want!!!! You... Read More should definitely use her for your wedding!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017

Gail provided us with expert advice and gorgeous flowers for my daughter's August wedding. She listened to what my daughter's vision was and captured it beautifully in the bouquets and the table scape arrangements at the reception. She stayed perfectly in budget and expertly... Read More incorporated our own items into the décor at the both the wedding and reception. Her demeanor is kind and attentive. And her service before and after the events was exceptional. I would highly recommend her. We received many compliments on the flowers.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Erika B

I was blown away by all of the flowers from Gail. My bridal bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and even better than I was imagining. The bridesmaids bouquets were stunning. The flowers that were chosen were fresh, beautiful and full of color! We decided to incorporate flowers in... Read More our centerpieces and were in awe of them when we arrived to our reception venue. It was such a pleasure working with Gail and I couldn't be happier with how all of our flowers turned out!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Lisa W

Gail has beautiful flowers, her prices are reasonable and she came in on budget. We have recommended other brides to Gail. She is easy to work with and extremely professional!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Pam K

Simply best best! Wish she could be in Florida and Iowa where I live. She made it perfect. Truly

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Heather C

Gail was amazing from start to finish. She helped us out so much with what flowers we should use for a September wedding. The day of my wedding when I seen all my flowers I cryed they were amazing!! She is very talented.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Maggie R

Gail was wonderful to work with! Easy-going, flexible, and full of great ideas. She worked within my budget and didn't mind when I made major centerpiece changes a month before the wedding. Also, the bouquets she made for me and my bridesmaids were absolutely gorgeous! There... Read More are a lot of florists out there. Save yourself some stress and book Gail now, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Meredith D

Gail and Maggie did a great job with our wedding! The arrangements were stunning and they helped with set up as well. Truly a great experience working with them!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kalyn K

Gail was amazing! I have gotten numerous compliments on the flowers we had. I was and still am in love with my bouquet and everyone else's! She was professional and had a lot of patience as I was unsure of what I wanted at first. Gail guided me in the right direction towards the... Read More flowers of my dreams! It was also sooo nice to have her there at the end of the night to come and take down all of the centerpieces and flowers! LOVED HER! highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Jenna P

Gail is a gift! She's so flexible and accommodating, she can make any vision come to life. We originally had a pretty substantial budget and Gail was able to build us a beautiful floral plan, but when we had to scale back on our budget, she was ready to build something new. She... Read More is really easy to work with. And the flowers are amazing! Everyone gushed over how perfect our bouquets looked and the boutonnières were better than I expected.

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Sharon H

Gail, you are truly amazing at what you do! I loved the flowers that I had for my wedding. She created exactly what I had pictured in my mind. I told her exactly what I wanted and she was able to create the exact bouquets that I wanted! The unity candle centerpiece was gorgeous!... Read More I just loved all the flowers so much! The centerpieces were gorgeous and we loved the gold mercury glass vases that we rented from Gail. Gail, you are truly gifted and we are so grateful for the hard work you did for our wedding day. You will not be disappointed if you choose Gail to do your flowers for your big day!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Nancy P

Gail did an amazing and beautiful job with the flowers for the weddings of my two daughters in 2016. I don't believe that there is a florist in Grand Rapids who could have done better! She was able to meet with each daughter to learn and interpret exactly what each wanted in... Read More order to set the tone and the look for their big day! She was willing to try something new to achieve the look (foilagen only) for one of the events. Gail is patient and easy to work with. She knows her flowers and had many good suggestions. She was patient and willing to tweak the order as we went along. The types of flowers and the quality of the products was outstanding and she achieved exactly the look that each daughter wanted, and everything was perfectly timed. We couldn't be more pleased!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Kari B

Gail was absolutely wonderful to work with!! She was very professional and had lots and lots of options and ideas to work with. She really captured our personality with our flowers and centerpiece arrangements. She was very patient and was able to accommodate many last minute... Read More changes (oops!). When meeting with her, she has lots of books with options as well as different vases for centerpieces and even ran downstairs and gathered things to show me! She has a vast amount of knowledge and experience which helped me throughout the process. Price was very, very good as well! The flowers were so fresh and beautiful, making my wedding a dream a reality!!! The quality that Gail puts into her work really shines through! I had numerous compliments on my flowers as well as large 42in pilsner vases which I used through Gail. I was impressed from start to finish, everything went perfect and I can't say enough about how wonderful she is!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Carol A

We used Gail for both of our daughters weddings and were very happy with her work. I have recommended her to friends who have also used her and been pleased. She does beautiful work for a reasonable price and is very easy to work with. She offers great suggestions and also... Read More meets the wishes of the bride. I would highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Ashley F

Gail is an expert at what she does. She's so good that she doesn't even really advertise because her word of mouth recommendations are so strong. My mom's friend used her arrangements for her daughter's wedding and sent her our way and I could not have been more pleased. I... Read More came to her with a few different ideas and Gail was able to meld them together to exactly what I wanted. She has extensive knowledge of flowers and plants, her arrangements are beautiful and her prices are reasonable. We wanted to use our own milk glass and green vases, all of varying sizes and though it was complicated, she made it work very well and arranged them so beautifully. We had succulents as a part of our theme and I asked her to plant some of them in soil in the vases instead of cutting them and she was happy to do so at no extra cost. She was flexible when I needed to adjust my order size for an additional corsage and with changing numbers of table arrangements. On the day of the wedding she did all of the setup easily and seamlessly on her own and even made some last minute additions with extra flowers she had left over. My bouquet was one of my favorite things at the wedding it was so beautiful! Gail comes highly recommended!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Katy R

The flowers not only looked stunning but smelled amazing. The memory of the bridal bouquet smelling of fresh roses and peony will be forever in my pleasant memories. So many compliments from guests and Gail was a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Sarah K

From the first time we sat down with Gail we knew she was the one for us! She listened to all of our ideas and wrote out a very detailed floral plan. The flowers were perfect, every detail was just as we planned it, she took the time to come to the venue and arrange all of the... Read More flowers and she even patiently and calmly changed the bridesmaids bouquets at the last minute.

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Karah S

Gail, you are phenomenal! The bouquets, centerpieces, flower crowns, and other floral decorations were just as I imagined. Abssolutely beautiful work! I can't even count the number of times people commented on how gorgeous the flowers were. Gail was easy to work with, so... Read More accommodating, and very affordable! Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Brecken B

Gail, Thank you, thank you, thank you! Our wedding flowers, centerpiece and bouquets were so beautiful. We had so many people ask my bride if the bouquet was real. It was stunning. To those shopping for a florist, look no further. Gail met with us on several occasions, was... Read More very accurate, proactive and so affordable. She made our event like a fairytale. We didn't have to do a thing other than tell her what we liked. Gail is an artist and you will not be disappointed. The grateful groom, Bret

An absolute Dream!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016

Without Gail, our wedding just would not have even been the same event! Gail was absolutely wonderful to work with in planning the wedding. She did an excellent job of hearing what I wanted and also gently gave me her opinion, which was very helpful. She was conscientious of... Read More the budget, creating an absolutely STUNNING archway for the ceremony using faux-flowers that nobody could even guess were not real. One of the things that made us so happy we chose GVL floral was Gail's incredible organization and the fact that she did it ALL. She helped me pick out and ordered all the linens, chair sashes, aisle runner, napkins; she rented a giant fabric "swag" to decorate the double staircase and provided absolutely every decoration we needed. She worked effectively with the staff at the Amway including setup and takedown and we did not have to worry about a thing. She even rearranged some of our floral arrangements to decorate at our breakfast the next morning! To boot, my bridesmaids' bouquets were exactly what I was imagining and more. Florals and decorations were one of the most important things to me in planning the wedding and GVL Floral absolutely hit it out of the park. We received so many compliments. We couldn't be more grateful.

FABULOUS FLORIST

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Kacie K

Gail did a fabulous job of providing the flowers for our daughters wedding and she was very easy to work with. She had many photo albums of ideas which helped us immensely. She really listened to what we had in mind and came through beautifully. Many people at the wedding... Read More commented on our flowers and table arrangements. We had three different arrangements for the reception tables and it gave the room a beautiful look. She had the flowers delivered on time, set everything up for us and also returned at the end of the night to pick up vases. If you need a florist give Gail a call - she really is fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Sonya C

My husband and I had our wedding at Thousand Oaks Golf Course this past summer. Gail and her husband set-up both our ceremony and reception. Every aspect of our wedding was perfect, thanks to Gail and her team. Gail's floral arrangements were of the highest quality and... Read More brighten our pictures and tables. Gail is very easy to work with; she listens to your ideas and works with your budget. She comes highly recommend!!

Talented Florist

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Mandi C

Gail did an amazing job at our wedding over the summer. She is very knowledgable, creative and on top of everything. I showed her some pictures of flowers that I liked and she ran with it! The flowers at our outdoor venue and reception were perfect and the bouquets were... Read More gorgeous. I highly recommend using Gail!

Simply Elegant

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Stacey C

Gail helped make our daughter's wedding day perfect! She delivered more than what we had hoped for in fresh flowers for the ceremony. The bridal bouquet and eight bridesmaid bouquets were beautifully made and the floral arranements she placed on the rented columns added the... Read More perfect frame for the bride and groom. Meeting with Gail to plan and order flowers for my daughter's wedding was a delight and so easy. After just one meeting she provided the most elegant flowers to match the wedding and bride's wishes. You can't go wrong by choosing Gail VanderLaan, Florist!