We've Moved !!!! Come visit us in Highland Hts.

Galleria Gowns is one of the longest standing bridal salons in Cleveland, Ohio. We feature a variety of bridal collections in an inviting setting with knowledgeable, passionate bridal consultants. Galleria Gowns is a one-stop shop that carries bridal, bridesmaids, mothers and flower girl dresses, as well as accessories. The foundation of our boutique is in the relationships we build with our brides and their families.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

783 Alpha Dr., Highland Heights, OH (440) 943-6065

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Stephanie H

These ladies are amazing and I HIGHLY recommend this shop. I went to a few other places first where they were pushy and did't understand what I wanted. I'm having a small destination wedding and didn't want to ship a giant ball gown but other places still tried to push gowns... Read More that weren't right for me or my wedding. These ladies however absolutely got where I was coming from and what I wanted. I really felt that they genuinely wanted to help me find the right gown for me, not just make a sale. I also had the alterations done here and they were wonderful to work with. They are pros who absolutely know their stuff when it comes to wedding gowns.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Stephanie B

Galleria did the alterations to my dress and it turned out flawless. I also got my bridesmaids dresses here and they were stunning. I HIGHLY recommend them.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Chelsea Z

Galleria Gowns turned my bad day around and restored my faith in finding my dream gown! I stopped into Galleria Gowns after leaving two other appointments filled with lackluster dresses and pushy sales ladies.... and I'm so happy I did! Una was SO friendly, helpful, funny and... Read More understanding and there were so many beautiful dresses I couldn't wait to try on! I loved every dress she picked for me and there were a few I never wanted to take off! I highly recommend this salon to everyone!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Megan B

All of the ladies at Galleria gowns have been so wonderful to work with so far! They were so accommodating while 3 bridesmaids and a bride tried on, picked out and ordered bridesmaid dresses and went out of their way to make sure that I was going to be ordering the right size... Read More dress for my sister's wedding day! 6months is going to go faster than we think and we're so happy to have such an awesome team to help us get from dressing room to aisle!

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Katy K

I had such a wonderful experience at Galleria Gowns. I have an athletic build and was nervous about finding a dress to fit me well. I found the perfect dress at Galleria during an Allure trunk show. When I came in for alterations, Dani was so impressive. She paid so much... Read More attention to detail and made sure everything was in exactly the right place. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Nicole C

I can not say enough good things about galleria gowns! I went shopping there on a whim and found my dress on the 4th try. They let you explain what you want and try on as many options as you need. They don't pressure you to buy and make you feel so comfortable during the whole... Read More process. Alterations there were a breeze and the dress turned out beautifully!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Jessica S

I cannot say enough about Galleria Gowns. Una was fantastic. She hugged me when I was crying and she danced to make me laugh. She made jokes and put up with my family so well. Their prices were amazing and they went off of what I was interested in. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kaylee G

The people were great, my dress was beautiful, it fit perfectly, and I have zero complaints. Their new storefront is also so beautiful! Going to Galleria Gowns will give you the picture perfect bridal experience. Go to Galleria Gowns!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Samantha R

I purchased my wedding dress here from their floor stock and got my dress half the price!!!! Since it was floor stock, the dress was a size 14 and I am a size 2! Dani did all of my alterations at Galleria Gowns and the transformation was PHENOMENAL! I couldn't be happier! My... Read More dress was perfect for my wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend purchasing your dress here. The whole experience is so special and the staff makes you feel so welcome and special! They have a new shop in Highland Heights and it's beautiful and big in there! And they have SO many selections to choose from! I also purchased all my bridesmaids dresses here from the Bill Levkoff collection in peach! They were beautiful! They also have really great accessories that Dani orders-- she has great taste! I cannot say enough great things about Galleria Gowns!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Ashlee M

My friend bought her wedding dress here 2 years ago we also bought our bridesmaids dresses, the ladies made it fun for us. When it came to my turn to try on bridal gowns, I felt ehh so so.. The one staff didn’t make me feel like I was important. I stood in the dressing room half... Read More naked I would’ve at least thought they would give you a robe. I’m a plus size lady so trying on sizes too small isn’t exactly what you want to see. She never called me back to let me know what colors the dress could come in nor has she called to reschedule another appointment. But there are nice and fun staff. beautiful

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Savannah B

My experience with Galleria Gowns was awesome! Katherine helped me find the perfect dress and was so very patient! Once I found my dress, Dani, their seamstress, was amazing at making the dress mine. I felt so pretty and it fit so well. I didn't have to worry about a wardrobe... Read More malfunction once on the wedding day. Thank you Galleria Gowns for the awesome wedding dress experience!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Nicole C

I went to Galleria Gowns this past weekend, just starting my search for my wedding dress. Wow was I impressed. Una was beyond amazing to work with and very helpful. She pulled as many dresses as she could and quickly learned my style. I felt no pressure to buy a dress and Dani... Read More helped get me into the corset dresses! Everyone is very nice, unlike the other place I went to. I ended up coming back that day, shortly before they closed and ordered my dress. They put me back in it and the owner started taking measurements, after their closing time. The did not rush us and were such nice people to work with that day. We also decided on our bridesmaids dresses and did one of the fittings that day too with my MOH. Thank you Galleria Gowns. I can't wait to have my dress come in and continue working with your company. :)

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Stephanie Y

Beautiful wedding dresses. Great customer service. They did an amazing job tailoring my dress for a reasonable price

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Maria S

If I could give the staff at Galleria 1,000 stars, I absolutely would. From beginning to end, my experience working with them was an absolute dream. Pina helped me during my first (and only!) browsing appointment, and patiently allowed me to select my own dresses to try on. When... Read More none really caught my eye, she went out and selected a few--and her second pick ended up being THE DRESS. Ordering, fittings, and alterations were absolutely perfect; Clara and her staff made sure that my dress fit exactly as I wanted it to. We also ordered bridesmaids' dresses through Galleria, and they made it very simple for my three out-of-town bridesmaids to order, pay, and pick up. One bridesmaid did her alterations through Galleria, and of course, her dress turned out perfectly. And to round it all out, I brought my dress and veil back for cleaning and preservation--absolutely worth the final cost to keep my dress in perfect condition for storage. The new store in Highland Heights is spacious, bright, and beautiful. I absolutely recommend Galleria for every step in your shopping and purchasing process; because of Pina, Clara, and all of the other ladies on the staff, dress shopping, ordering, and everything else were by far the least of my worries!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Kelly M

I decided to check out Galleria Gowns because they carry David Tutera dresses and I was interested in some of his gowns that come in light blue. I admit I am not a big clothes shopper, and buying my wedding gown was the part of the whole wedding-planning process that I was most... Read More nervous about. However, everyone at Galleria Gowns made the process absolutely stress-free and even fun! Clara helped me pick my dream (blue!) dress, and Dani made sure it fit perfectly. I definitely recommend Galleria Gowns for a friendly, stress-free wedding gown shopping experience. They really do make you feel like family!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Allison W

I had such a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend any bride to come to Galleria to look for their dream gown!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Sherry O

Ever single person I met at Galleria Gowns was amazing. They took all the time necessary for me to find the perfect Mother of the Groom dress. I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Marissa W

I cannot recommend them enough! The shop is small and in an odd spot, but it's filled with a great selection of dresses and knowledgeable sales people and seamstresses. When my dress came in, madison james made it 2 inches too short, but Clara got it all sorted out and just a... Read More few weeks later, I had the right length dress! Dani was great to work with on the bustle, which so nicely complemented the hem of my dress!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Kaylee S

Bought my wedding dress from Galleria Gowns, was told alterations would be $120- $200. After 2 fittings my dress was no where close to fitting ( my size did not change). Come to find out they want to change mr $400 for alterations. I talked them down to $300ish including tax.... Read More Had to take my dress to another seamstress. She had to completely redo everything Galleria Gowns did to my dress. The beading had to be totally redone. There were stitches made by GG that were not needed and made the dress look akward around the waist. And finally The new seamstress had to take out an additional 3 inches that GG did not do (GG had my dress sitting too low. My dress was suposed to sit on my hips). Which inturn caused my new seamstress to have to do extra work on the top, that shouldve been already done by GG. I then called GG to request a full refund. Not only did they request a picture of me in my dress (after the new alterations were made by the seamstess) for their file (which did not seem right) but i got refunded $60 out of the $300ish. They completely ruined my dress, I was driving 50minutes from Medina to Wickliffe OH. And at the end of the day, still did not get my full refund. The woman at GG are really nice, but when its all said and done, they over charged me, and they were aware of it. I was told their seamstresses were the best around. Not even close.Terrible experience. I would NEVER go back to this store. I would not even recomemd this store even for a flower girl/bridesmaid dress. I would go anywhere else.

2017-01-05T18:01:28 Response from the vendor

Hi Kaylee, Congratulations on your wedding. I am sorry your experience here was less than perfect. The bottom line is your sides needed more work done at your last fitting, which we offered to do. However, you did not want to drive to the store... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Karen B

My search for an Allure Bridal wedding gown brought me to Galleria Gowns where I said "yes" to the dress! Their selection of gowns were gorgeous and the staff was professional and friendly. Galleria Gowns was the first (and last) place I looked to find my dream dress, there was... Read More no need to look anywhere else. I loved my experience here!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Morgan C

Great all around option for wedding dress services. Fell in love with my dress there. they were wonderful from start to finish. altercations were easy and well done. Dress looked beautiful for the big day.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Katherine K

They are amazing! All the women in the store genuinely care about you as a person. They were so helpful from my alterations to my mom, and mother in laws dresses. Everyone looked beautiful. They have an amazing selection of dresses. You begin to feel like family.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Carrie B

Go here to look for your dress!!! They have so many beautiful wedding dresses and the staff is absolutely amazing. This was the first place I went to look for my dress and I ended up buying one of the first dresses I tried on. They have unique gowns that are truly special.... Read More Everyone was over the top helpful and Dani is seriously a magician with scissors and thread. I needed a lot of alternations and she made me feel like the dress was made specifically for me. When you walk into this shop you feel like you are meeting up with friends and you never feel rushed to make a decision or that they need to move on to someone else. Couldn't have been happier with the whole experience!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Chenita S

They are awesome such a wonderful staff. They listen and are so helpful in the dress choosing, alterations... I was so happy with my dress. I am still so in LOVE with it. Very affordable and a huge variety of dresses. This place is amazing.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Sarah P

I absolutely loved Galleria Gowns!!!! I had fallen in love with a Casablanca dress online, but I could only find two shops that carried Casablanca. I went to the other one first because it was closer to home. This other shop did not have the exact dress and they were so pushy... Read More and rude, ruining my first experience wedding dress shopping (they actually went out of business a few months later). Then I found Galleria Gowns and everything changed!! I didn't even mind that it was almost an hour from my house- it was worth it! Galleria Gowns had the dress I loved but I ultimately chose a different dress. I worked with Una and she was so nice, wasn't pushy, and pulled a ton of gorgeous dresses. They have an amazing selection there and reasonably priced too. As I was trying them on, she could tell I kept going back to this one dress because I loved the silhouette and the lace, however I didn't like the flowers attached to the belt and felt the neckline was a little low cut. Una had one of the seamstresses, Dani, come over who ripped off the flowers, added a sparkly belt, pinned up the neckline, and my jaw about dropped to floor! It was a completely different dress and it was perfect! Unfortunately though, the dress was discontinued meaning I'd have to buy the sample I'd tried on. I decided to still go for it and I'm so glad I did!! I got a sizable discount since I was buying the floor sample, which I did have to basically put all of back into the alterations, but it was so worth it! It turned out perfect! Dani is absolutely incredible and so nice and funny too! She took my dress down about 4-5 sizes and even added a bow that I requested on the back. I loved working with her and Clada (sorry i most likely spelled that wrong!), one of the owners who was down there on the ground pinning my hem, during my appointments! My dress was absolutely gorgeous, fit perfectly, and I had a great time in the process. Sure, if you're looking for a bridal salon/shop that looks like it's straight off of Pinterest so you can get the perfect Instagram photo of saying yes to the dress, then yeah maybe there's "cuter" shops out there, but I can't imagine having better service anywhere else! I highly recommend this bridal salon to all brides looking for their perfect dress!!