Deal Directly with the Printer

The most elaborate bridal showroom in the South - specializing in wedding invitations, napkins, cups, second line handkerchiefs, koozies and more. We also carry the largest selection of accessories, including: umbrellas, garters, cake pulls, glasses, guest books, etc. Established 1918. One Day Service.

Guest Books, Printing

1904 Veterans Blvd, Metairie, LA (504) 831-1762

Efficient and Helpful

Reviewed on 12/09/2013 Rachel M

We used GEM for our invitations, our thank you cards, our gifts for the groomsmen and our 2nd line hankies. They were very easy to work with and definitely the best value that we found in New Orleans.

Customized Printing

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Meghan K

For something that is immediately thrown away or lost, I didn't want to spend a lot of money on my invitations and Gem satisfied that need. They were quick and on top of the whole production of selecting my invite, wording and printing. I even had them help me design a... Read More customized monogram that was done in a matter of a day. Would highly recommend them for low cost invitations.

Quality invitations and wonderful customer service

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Katie A

After visiting several stationery stores, my mom brought me to GEM. They designed my parents' wedding invitations 36 years ago, and it's no wonder they are still in business today. The salesperson sat down with us for several hours to get a good understanding of the style we... Read More were looking for. She then showed us a uniquely designed custom invitation and instructed us on how to get a similar look for less by altering one of the designs in their pre-fab books. I was so pleased with the service that I ended up ordering my invitations, shower thank you notes, wedding thank you notes, engraved cake knives and personalized cake napkins from the store. All of these items were done beautifully in a very short period of time. In addition, the cost was far less than the quotes I was given at all of the other stores. I have received countless complements on the elegant simplicity of my invitations. GEM is the place to go for quality products, caring customer service and unrivaled prices.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Claire C

Gem was fantastic. They worked with me on my budget and style and what I wanted, helped direct me so I didn't need to scroll endlessly through books and books of samples. I needed reprints due to my errors and they had them ready right away or within 5 minutes if I didn't email... Read More the request in advance. They were great and it is nice to support a family owned business.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Holly L

We used Gem's for our rehearsal dinner invitations, wedding invitations, and thank you cards! They were so easy to work with and were very helpful with choosing components of the invites and with wording. Everything came out perfectly and we were very pleased!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Sabrina T

I'm so pleased with the quality, affordability and quick turnaround time for my invitations at Gem Printing! We were able to get raised lettering which added an elegant touch to my wedding invitations. I never dreamed that would be in my price range, but it was at Gem! The... Read More service is excellent. I would recommend Gem to any NOLA bride!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Kristin B

Invitations were very nice, but felt that they rushed us when ordering. I think it would be nice if they could set a table with chairs and have a more one to one meeting area for designing and ordering invitations. It is already such a stressful and expensive time.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 J H

GEM printing recently provided our wedding invitations, and they were absolutely beautiful! We received many compliments from our wedding guests. This family owned and operated business is a true asset to the greater New Orleans area. They provide beautiful work at an excellent... Read More price. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Rachel V

We used Gem for our invitations and also got them to engrave some personal items for us. I cannot say enough both about the help we received from the staff and how timely everything was finished! The invitations were done super quick, and they were BEAUTIFUL! They have something... Read More for almost everyone here at very affordable prices.

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Chantelle H

My invitations were exactly what I chose and came in very quickly! The only draw back to Gems is their location parking and that they are closed on Mondays, other than that they are excellent to work with!

Reviewed on 3/09/2016 Dody P

My invitations came out so beautiful. We received so many compliments on how lovely they were. Gem really makes the process easy and helps you customize your invitation to your liking. They are great with etiquette questions as well. The service is spectacular. I highly... Read More recommend this vendor!

Reviewed on 2/27/2016 Rachel B

Staff were professional and knowledgeable! Would use them again!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 mel m

We went to get bridal shower invitations for my sister. They have a huge selection! I had no idea that they not only carry wedding invitations, but also for showers, birthdays, Christmas, really all occasions. The staff is super friendly and really willing to work within your... Read More budget. I love this place!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015

By far the best around! I got my wedding invitations and wedding accessories like flower girl gift, ring bearer gift, bubbles and bells with personalized ribbon with our names and wedding date. They have so many choices and are the most attentive wonderful staff who won't steer... Read More you wrong and make sure everything is exactly how you want it and how it should be. I loved my experience with Gems and I wouldn't go anywhere else. They far exceeded my expectations!! LOVE LOVE LOVE Gems printing!

Pretty Invitations

Reviewed on 5/08/2015 Jourdana P

There is no doubt that my invitations were absolutely gorgeous; I had numerous compliments on them from my guests. However, the customer service at Gem was lacking. When I went to get my stationary for thank you cards, it was like I had to make a decision now and this is it. The... Read More gentleman helping me did not want to spend time helping me find what I needed. Then I was told they couldn't create the thank you cards I wanted with the monogramm from my invitations that THEY made. I went to Scriptura for my programs because Gem DOES NOT do programs. Scriptura took a picture of my monogramm and made the EXACT SAME ONE on my programs for me. I have no idea why Gem couldn't do that for my thank you cards. As I mentioned, my invitations were gorgeous, and the price was affordable, but they are not a complete one-stop-shop.

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Kim K

I ordered my wedding invitations and thank-you notes from Gem's. They were very nice to work with and had a fast processing time. My invitation had a custom monogram at the top and I like that they sent me proofs, with corrections as needed before sending the final draft to the... Read More printer. I received many compliments on my invitations and the prices were great! Highly recommended!

Great Value, Price, Etc.

Reviewed on 2/18/2015 Lindsey H

Gem Printing was great with everything. Family owned business and you can tell they take great pride in their service. We got our wedding invitations from here and could not have been happier. They were pretty reasonable with prices and did not make you feel bad if you were on a... Read More budget, which I found that other places around town were like that. If they were busy on the phone, they would answer emails with all my questions in seconds. I will certainly be back for other stuff in the future.

Great service, products & selections!

Reviewed on 12/19/2014 Lindsey R

Honestly, their institutional knowledge of the printing business made this a no-brainer for me. They have thousands of pieces to choose from - inexpensive to pricey, but they are all gorgeous. You will not go wrong, and you can easily find something you suit your budget.

Great Service

Reviewed on 12/06/2014 Mary-Lynn B

I have used Gem's before so I knew where I was going for my wedding stationary!! All the staff are very helpful. Gem's is very reasonable in price. Gem's is a one stop shop for majority of your wedding needs!!

Don't go there!

Reviewed on 9/20/2014 Ashley G

Gems was awful! We ordered our save the dates from Gems and was told they would arrive in 14-18 days. On day 20 I called, and it turns out that they put a picture of a Chinese symbol where the picture of us was supposed to go. I did not receive an apology and was just told that... Read More the new ones would come in in about a week. A week later, I got a call from the manager informing me that the save the dates came in but AGAIN they came in with the Chinese symbol. It was incredibly frustrating! When we went to finally pick them up, the manager was not at all apologetic. He said "accidents happen here all the time and it is what it is." While I understand that accidents happen, it happened twice, no one bothered to call me when it happened the first time to let me know they would be delayed, and we never once received an apology. DON'T GO THERE!

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Erica G

Gem was where my mother had her invitations printed and even where my grandmother had hers printed. Some people working there are really nice and helpful, others not so much. My invitations were beautiful but they really aggravated me by not letting me choose the font size or... Read More monogram size then charging me when I asked to make them larger. It seems that they find ways to make some extra cash and it really is just annoying especially when you are already paying for an entire wedding.

Quick, but very traditional advice

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Katie K

Gem Printing was very helpful every time we went in. They have TONS of options to choose from. I choose from their in-house selections and my invitations were complete and ready for pick up within days. They have does this for a very long time and are very willing to give... Read More advice, just be aware that their advice comes from a very traditional idea of wedding invitations and wording.

Great Value

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Kristen J

We got our invitations and cake knives here. We had our knives engraved also. Our entire order was ready within a week and all at a very affordable price!

Perfect

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Brandi H

Great customer service and fast service. With all of the books to pick from, they have a huge variety of options. I ordered out of one of the books and the employee we were working with was very patient and helpful, during the whole process. I would definitely use them again.

So Many choices

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Earline L

Gem has been in business so long that they make it easy for you to get exactly what you what -