Your Moments. Forever.

As wedding photography experts, the George Street team has shared inspiration with thousands of brides, helping them capture their vision just as they dreamed it. Serving the Los Angeles area.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Los Angeles, CA (866) 831-4103

Great Pictures

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Becky W

We liked the ability to choose our own photographer. We also got to choose which shots we want and upload a pinterest page of images we liked. I am excited to get our coffee table book as well as see the video!

Reviewed on 11/26/2015 Fangzhou Z

We were very pleased with the experience of working with George Street! They were so friendly and professional throughout the entire process. We are very happy with the photographer and videographer that our wedding planning team picked for us. They captured the best and most... Read More beautiful moments of our wedding night for us. We are very grateful that we chose to work with George Street for our wedding.

2017-03-10T14:34:00 Response from the vendor

Hi there! We're pleased to hear how happy you are with your wedding photographs and video! We're glad the photographer and videographer matched your style - that's what we aim for! Congrats again!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Melissa M

We are incredibly happy we booked our photographers through George Street! We worked with lead photographer, Eva Ho, and assistant photographer, Christian. We were looking for a more photojournalistic/modern style and they were great to work with. They are both very talented... Read More and captured the day beautifully. We just reviewed our preview photos and the quality of the photos are truly amazing. They captured each moment with emotion through gorgeous colors and well composed images. The booking process was also a breeze. They made it very easy to find a photographer and were always quick to respond to any questions. Thank you George Street! We have already recommended you to our friends getting married next year!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Serena G

The talent, service, and ease of the process was very high quality with George Street Photo. I really liked our rep and our coordinator in setting up and even after the wedding photo process. The photographers were nice, and easy to work with and they were very talented. With... Read More packages to fit every budget, they were a breath of fresh air from the standard over priced industry.

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Niccole L

It was nice to make a selection from a group of photographers. Really enjoyed the videographer. Was slightly disappointed with some of the photos I got back. Especially the ones we were set up to pose for could have been executed better, for better end results, excepted more... Read More from someone with the title of lead photographer. The candids were nice. The assistant photographer did ok. Overall experience of dealing with the company not bad.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Samantha H

We worked with George Street in San Francisco as well as Ohio and both times were positive experiences. All our photographers worked with what we wanted and constantly were taking photos. Our engagement photos turned out great and I can't wait to see the wedding photos.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Tadji A

The service that George Street provides is problematic... inauthentic. It feels as though there are a lot of hoops to go through. We missed the feeling of having a personal connection with our coordinator. We felt nickel and dimed on everything. The platform itself was cool, but... Read More we would have much rather not had the platform, and felt like we were being taken care of instead. We weren't connected with our photographer until the week before the wedding which was inconvenient. Our photographer, Nolwen, was excellent and we very much enjoyed working with her. We can't wait to see the photos.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Emily M

George street is amazing! they match you with your photographer of choice, based on your style of photography that you love. The email communication was quick, they are very responsive, and the entire wedding process with George Street was so easy! Our sneak peek pictures are... Read More beautiful. I cannot wait to see the rest! George Street is truly the perfect company to use for your wedding needs. Our photographers were incredible. Positive attitudes, comfortable, fun, and took great photos. Thank you George Street!

Reviewed on 3/08/2016

From the very beginning, my experience with George Street Photo was outstanding. They were very professional and communicated every step of the process with me. I highly recommend their services. I love the way my pictures came out and i have received a lot of complements on... Read More them. I also liked the fact that I was able to choose my photogrophers based on their portfolios and my personal style profile.

Reviewed on 11/29/2015

I can not recommend this photograph company although many of the the pictures they took were wonderful. Reasons: 1-There was very obvious friction between the 2 photographers that caused disruption at the wedding. 2- Although we picked most pictures from the list provided... Read More by GS, the lead photographer kept asking what pics should be taken - during the wedding. For the $$ paid, I expect the lead photographer to know what pictures have been asked for. When asked after the wedding I was told only 22 pictures were requested. When paying for 2 photographers, and if the list received only had supposibly 22 pictures (the list we sent to the portal had almost every picture that was on the list which was many more than 22), I would think GS should / would have questioned this before the wedding. 3- Only after the wedding did we realize there was NO pictures of The immediate family of the bride. 2200 pictures and only 2 pictures of the bride and MOB, and 2 pics of MOB and bride and groom. Not one picture of the brides sibling with her parents or mother or father 4) I questioned if the photographers were sub contracted and was assured this was not the case. The lead photographer had her own business I was told was not the case. It is the case.

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Bethany S

My husband and I loved George Street Photo & Video! Our package included a lead photographer, associate photographer, and videographer. All three people were fantastic! They captured our moments the way we wanted without being in the way. I would recommend George Street Photo &... Read More Video to everyone!

2017-03-10T12:02:43 Response from the vendor

Hi there! We're so happy to hear that you loved your wedding photos and our company! Associate photographers are great - they capture those remaining details we know you want documented as well! Congrats again on your recent wedding!

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Jasmin O

They capture all of the important moments!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Nikki C

I have had a pretty bad experience with GSP. After the initial meeting I was hooked and very excited. Then came time to plan my engagement shoot. I had issues with my changing my photo shoot which finally was resolved. My wedding day came and after I was very upset that there... Read More were pictures that I really wanted taken and expressed through their client portal and they were never taken. My Pinterest Wedding Photo page was supposed to be a checklist for the photographer and he never even looked at. Once I received my photos I was extremely disappointed. Horrible angles and some of the photos I was really looking forward to are missing. My suggestion is to pass- we spent a lot of money and did not receive quality.

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Lisa G

I got married last June and had Kate as my main photographer. She did a fantastic job on both the engagement and wedding photos and I would absolutely recommend her. I also liked that they had such great customer service and willing to help with anything we needed. We got all of... Read More our products (photos, video and photo book) prior to when the expected delivery date was.

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Ellen P

I was recommended to use George Street from a friend. She had family members use this company and she was planning on using it for her own wedding. We both were devastated when the photographer we had chosen canceled on us and we BOTH and had to use a back-up. My photos turned... Read More out okay but in the end the whole experience using George Street was just par. I would look else where.

Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Maegan R

The concept of George Street wedding photography is very unique. The company is based in Chicago and contracts with local photographers in your area. At first I was a little nervous that the coordinators and editors were in a completely different city, but the company was very... Read More easy to work with. Although I did not communicate very much with my photographer directly, the company did a great job of answering any questions I had quickly and efficiently. A few weeks after my wedding, there was an unexpected death in my family. I was able to call George Street and ask them to send me pictures that my family member was in to use at the funeral. They emailed me the photos within minutes. It is service like this that really impressed me.

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Grace T

George Street did a wonderful job with our wedding! They were professional, reliable, and gave us an quality product. We are very pleased with our photos. When our first photography had an emergency and could not work at our wedding, they worked very hard to find us another... Read More amazing photographer. They found exactly what we needed and made sure that they were giving us a photographer that was right for us. Our photographer, Joe, did amazing work.

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Mila S

We had a great experience with George Street. We started with a consultation that helped us choose the perfect package. Our two photographers and videographers were wonderful. They did a great job on the day of our wedding and all our photos are beautiful. We were very happy and... Read More recommend George Street to anyone! Also, we had an Indian wedding, and our photographers knew exactly what to capture.

Excellent Value!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Laura R

I was so pleasantly surprised at how reasonable George Street's photo and video package was compared to other photo and video vendors! My sales representative was really sweet and made me feel like she really cared about our wedding. She really listened to what I wanted in a... Read More wedding photographer and made some excellent recommendations. We were so happy with the photographer we chose - the shots came out great and he was such a pleasure to have around on our big day! The only downside to using George Street is that you don't get to meet your photo/video team until the actual day of your wedding - the talent actually didn't even get in touch with me until two days before, which was somewhat stressful when you want the details to be perfect! The only other downside is that you don't get to choose a videographer - they just assign one to you. It all turned out great though in the end and we are very pleased with the value that George Street provides!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Katie N

Fun, energetic staff to work with. Our photographer was great and easy to work with. The pre-wedding talk with the photographer really helped with deciding what photos needed to be taken and helped in crating a timeline. Highly recommend!

Great at first

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Erin D

I used George Street Photography for my engagement session and my wedding ceremony/reception. They carefully select a photographer just for you based on your preferences and style, and were very attentive to my needs on the sales side! My engagements in May 2014 were fantastic!... Read More Unfortunately, my wedding pictures (May 2015) were lacking in many ways. I wrote an initial review based on the "preview" pictures I received from George Street (trying to get all my reviews done in a timely manner). The previews were GREAT! The photographer did a fantastic job with all of the portraits, but the detail shots and candids I had asked for were not very good at all. The only pictures that were edited were the handful of "preview" pictures I received. I had to edit the rest of them myself. It was just little things that could have been avoided. Examples: a picture of a wreath, with a half used plastic water bottle in the frame, which could have easily been removed. Or a picture of the mini liquor bottles (for the guys) lined up with a printer in the background. Overall I was a little disappointed with the quality for the price considering I had to spend hours editing the pictures myself. We had a crawfish wedding and I specifically requested a picture of myself and my husband eating some crawfish - I had to hunt down the photographer, and she only got one unusable shot. The second half of the night she spent photographing the older crowd indoors, and completely missed the younger crowd (including myself!) partying outside.

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Cara H

Great customer service but the photography itself is mediocre at best. I chose them because their prices were the most reasonable and in retrospect I completely regret not spending more on a better photographer. It's upsetting not to have photos I love to remember my wedding... Read More day!

Wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015

I love George Street Photography! We had less than 4 months to plan the wedding (3, by the time we decided on George Street), and practically no idea what we were doing. As soon as you pay your deposit, you are given access to a planning portal. This is very useful if you... Read More don't have a wedding coordinator. It helped for making a schedule of the wedding, and I printed that out to give to our Maid of Honor, Best Man, parents, and other people who would find that schedule useful. They made sure to keep in contact regularly. They gave us a choice of 3 photographers to pick from, so even though we took the test to see what our style was, we were still able to see some samples of their work before we had to decide on one. We went with Brandilynn, who lived in our area (Virginia Beach) and was very familiar with the location. She was great!!! The day of our wedding was cold and rainy. The inside of the church was old, and the room that I got ready in was not anything special. However, with Brandilynn and the George Street Photo Editor's combined efforts, you really couldn't tell what the weather was, or how run down the back of the church was.. The pictures were absolutely beautiful! We are very happy with the overall experience.

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Donna S

They do not edit photos--they charge extra for this service, which should be standard. We never would have chosen this business if we had known upfront that editing was not included. We requested one edited photo months ago and agreed to pay the $20 for the single photo to be... Read More edited and never received it. Our engagement photos were late in electronic delivery to us. The portal did not save the information we spent a lot of time entering. We will never recommend this company's service to anyone. Huge waste of money and major disappointment for the most important day of our lives. Shannon, our photographer was great, but this company's services are not.

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Jenna W

Do not use George Street. You never get to talk to the same person, or even meet your photographer until the day of. Each time we needed to talk to someone we have to go over the whole history of events for them....very disorganized, they have no clue who they are speaking... Read More with. Also took no family photos on our wedding day. We were so busy with our event we didn't have a checklist to make sure these photos were scheduled and taken. With the cost we figured they could at least make sure important photos were taken. We had to hire someone to crop my husband in a family photo. It has been hell working with such a disorganized company and on your wedding day you should not be the one figuring out all of the details for the price you pay.