Your Moments. Forever.

As wedding photography experts, the George Street team has shared inspiration with thousands of brides, helping them capture their vision just as they dreamed it. Serving the New York City metro area.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100

New York, NY NYC Metro Area (866) 831-4103

Reviewed on 2/10/2016

We got married this past October and were so pleased with both the photographer and the company. I had 3 months to get everything to get and had no idea what I was doing. They walked me through every step and made it so easy. The photographer was amazing. He showed up early,... Read More jumped around on rocks to get great pictures and even danced with us on the dance floor! He made us feel right at home. I can't say enough good things and would absolutely recommend them over and over.

2017-07-17T11:05:12 Response from the vendor

Hi there. Thanks for your positive review! We're happy to hear how much you enjoyed working with us and our photographer. Thanks for your great recommendation and for letting us be part of your big day!

Reviewed on 1/10/2016

My husband and I were married November 28th, and had a great experience with George Street photo. Keep in mind they are an agency therefore you don’t meet with the photographer until day of event. However, the team of consultants and coordinators are very helpful and... Read More accommodating. We were fortunate to work with Sophia and Holly who were very responsive and informative throughout the process. They ensured our day would run smoothly, and it did! Our photographer was Kamrul, and he was awesome not to mention talented and creative! He was very attentive, took amazing photos, and was aware of all the great areas around our venue that made for beautiful shots. George Street offers great value for their services and we would highly recommend them.

2017-03-10T12:04:57 Response from the vendor

Hi there! We are pleased to hear how happy you are with your wedding photos! Our consultants and coordinators are there for our clients 100% and will work with you on absolutely anything! As for your photographer - we're glad you liked him! Sounds like... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Bethany S

My husband and I loved George Street Photo & Video! Our package included a lead photographer, associate photographer, and videographer. All three people were fantastic! They captured our moments the way we wanted without being in the way. I would recommend George Street Photo &... Read More Video to everyone!

2017-03-10T12:02:43 Response from the vendor

Hi there! We're so happy to hear that you loved your wedding photos and our company! Associate photographers are great - they capture those remaining details we know you want documented as well! Congrats again on your recent wedding!

Reviewed on 11/26/2015 Fangzhou Z

We were very pleased with the experience of working with George Street! They were so friendly and professional throughout the entire process. We are very happy with the photographer and videographer that our wedding planning team picked for us. They captured the best and most... Read More beautiful moments of our wedding night for us. We are very grateful that we chose to work with George Street for our wedding.

2017-03-10T14:34:00 Response from the vendor

Hi there! We're pleased to hear how happy you are with your wedding photographs and video! We're glad the photographer and videographer matched your style - that's what we aim for! Congrats again!

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Christy P

READ THE CONTRACT BEFORE YOU USE GS! 1. They own your photos and can do whatever they want with them. Sell them, use them for marketing etc 2. They will not stand behind the quality of their photos. 3. They will not guarantee delivery of your photos and video by a certain date.... Read More So, you could wait years for the memories of your wedding. 4. They want you to agree to settle disputes in arbitration, yet they reserve the right to file a lawsuit against you for payment. 5. They make it sound like you get to pick your photographer, however, their contract states they can change the photographer at the discretion of GS without your approval. The negative reviews on the knot show that these issues can happen and there is nothing you can do about it if you sign their contract. We decided not to use GS after they would not negotiate the terms of the contract.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 lanka p

It was very easy to book. Although I was nervous that I wouldn't hear from or meet with my photographer until right before the wedding, I'm glad we went with them. Our photographer, George, was amazing. We had so much fun with him and the pictures turned out great!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017

While our photographer and videographer were good, our experience post-Wedding with George Street has been awful. They seem cheap upfront, but all the additional costs along the way add up to a typical NYC individial photographer - who will provide more personalized service... Read More and be more timely. First, the person who sells you the package is completely different with who you interface with for scheduling, coordination, and getting your items after the wedding. You can only correspond with this person over email (I've tried calling the George Street number with no success), which made scheduling difficult - we had to go back and forth several times to get our schedule straight (because the website is not user friendly). We had to pay for a lot of extra items after finding them out after the fact (raw footage originally came on DVD, not a hard drive). Sophia, who convinced us to buy the package, did not make this clear, and we only figured this out by combing through the fine print in the contract. The fact that you get passed off from one person to another in George Street makes their service poor. George Street mainly uses their web page to interface with their clients, which is poorly built and hard to navigate. We finally were able to view our wedding photos online, but have had such trouble downloading them that George Street said they would send us the photos via a hard drive - we were promised the photos 6-8 weeks later and we're at 3 months and still no photos. We also had major mixups with our video. Despite paying extra for the raw footage on a hard drive and HD quality, we received a hard drive with only some footage and a DVD in non-HD quality. Our DVD contained a highlights video which is nowhere near the quality of the samples they show you. It contained random cuts, terrible/no transitions, and the corniest stock song you've ever heard. We were not asked to give any feedback on the video - we just received it in the mail with no notice. We have complained to George Street who claims they will make this right - after waiting this long and seeing their disorganization, we are skeptical

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Carine H

Everything leading up to the event was delightful and so was wedding day. But the photos were awful. Even though my husband spent hours setting up the program. Missed out on some really key shots. We even discussed it the week of over the phone with out photographer and it... Read More was missed. We were so upset we even contemplated taking wedding photos again but we were out of budget and decided to just let it go and just enjoy our lives. The videographer seemed professional. However there was only one person there with a wedding of 300 ppl. Very sad video at the end, lots of stationary shots and very cookie cutter. We had paid for the highest prices package and still are in awe at the outcome of it all. We are still editing the video but looks like we will be forced to do it all the editing by ourselves because the production quality is almost college project quality or uncle video-taping awkwardly. The photographer gave us all of our shots for free, however the video wants another 300$ for our own raw video for us to edit. I don't know what happened, they were high rated but we just a very bad outcome.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Monique Z

We are very thankful that we had George Street Photo responsible for our wedding photos. We got married this past June and had to plan from across the country. The initial consultation went great and all the photographer options they sent were amazing. I felt very at ease with... Read More my choice for the wedding. All the online tools made it super easy to select the layout for the day as far as shooting locations and any specific photos we wanted on the big day. Unfortunately, a few days before our wedding our original selection, Joseph, had a family emergency and had to cancel. After panicking for a minute (it was the week of our wedding!!) George Street was able to send us some last minute alternatives and our pick, Raul, turned out to be amazing. He was so professional and did everything just like we wanted to. I think it was fate that brought us together. Although I'm sure Joseph would have been just as wonderful, we were definitely happy with Raul. All his pictures came out amazing! I would definitely recommend George Street photo and video to any friends and family that needed a great photographer for their big day!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Emiliya S

Our photographer Natalie was AMAZING! She was so easy and pleasant to work with and she also understood my vision! The pictures came out gorgeous!! Unfortunately, the company doesn't let you chose your the second photographer and assigns one to you (I don't like any of the... Read More pictures that the other photographer did)

2017-10-19T11:04:20 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks for your positive review. We're happy to hear how much you loved working with your photographers and that you're happy with your wedding photos. Thanks again for letting us photograph your big day!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Wayne L

My husband and I were very happy with most things about George Street. There is no denying, that the quality of their photos is HIGH. Their photographers and videographers are definitely talented and hard working in their field. We were very pleased with German (head... Read More photographer), Ken (videographer) and Greg (associate photographer). Greg was actually our favorite. Super cool guy, made everything so fun and laid back.. which complemented German very well who was serious and calculated.. zoned in on conducting many pictures in a short period of time which was great. Ken did an awesome job as well! My only gripe with them were their prices. Yes, quality was great... but I just don't know if the price we paid really deserved the lack of speed with certain things. They take 6-8 weeks to send you proofs after the wedding, and the video supposedly takes 6-9 months!!!!! (Which I am in the middle of getting expedited... but may need to pay even more to make this possible.) They also hit you with charges if you want photographers to be on site for more than 8 hours.. (which sounds like a lot of hours... but when you add up getting ready photos, reveal photos, formal photos and a cocktail hour, you almost are guaranteed to have to pay for at least another hour to make it through the day.) As I said, the quality was great... but they were definitely our HIGHEST paid vendor and are taking, in my opinion, far too long to get the final product to us. But to each their own! I recommend them, but just be prepared to definitely spend the money.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Katherine D

We loved our experience with George Street! The process was easy to follow and didn't add any stress to our planning or our day. There was always someone to answer our questions, which was great. The package options were reasonable too. We loved our photographer and videographer... Read More and couldn't be happier with how our pictures and video turned out. We ended up liking so many pictures that it was hard to narrow them down for prints/albums/etc. Highly recommend!

2017-09-26T16:07:22 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks so much for your positive review! We're happy to hear how much you loved working with us and love your photos and video. Thanks again for the great recommendation!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Yasmin H

While the photographers were very nice and made us all feel comfortable sadly the photos did not come out as I had hoped. There were 0 shots of my mother and grandfather walking down the isle, none of my mother and I other than the staged ones, my hair was falling out and... Read More instead of letting me know it needed to be fixed and asking one of my bridesmaids fix my hair they let it go which ruined a lot of photos. The only thing I'd change about my wedding is spending the extra money sadly and using different photographers. We the videographer however saved the rating! He did an above and beyond job and the videos were amazing.

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Angie D

We got married last year. We had the worst experience with this company. The lack of interest from the photographers showed in our pictures. The best pictures we received are from our wedding guest (Thank goodness). The experience with this company is soo awful that every time I... Read More go to select pictures for our wedding book I cry (due to disappointment) and still haven't selected our pictures yet. We showed them family memebers we wanted pictures of and only received one picture of my father and the rest of the 2,000 pictures was just of the groom and myself. I would strongly suggest not going with this company, you can never get this day back! Choose a company that cares about your wedding and your vision.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Jameson R

We had a great photographer through George Street. He was great to work with and we loved the photos. However, working with the overall website proved difficult at times. Early on, we had a couple questions we submitted through the pre-session questionnaire that went unanswered... Read More and were unable to speak with our photographer until one week out. Once we were able to talk with the photographer directly, everything was cleared up and both our engagement photos and wedding went smoothly. The cost of the services were very reasonable.

2017-09-26T16:38:39 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks so much for your positive review. We're glad you love how both your engagement and wedding photos turned out. Thanks again for letting us be part of your big day.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Abby P

We had some reservations about working with a large company rather than an independent photographer and videographer but in the end, we were very pleased with our decision! They make the planning process very easy. Our photographer, Shawna, did an excellent job and our photos... Read More turned out beautiful! Still waiting for our video (which takes a few months) but I have no doubt it will be amazing!

2017-09-26T16:08:32 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks so much for your positive review! We're happy to hear how much you enjoyed working with Shawna! Thanks again for letting us be part of your special day.

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Lauren O

My husband and I had a destination wedding in Estes Park, Colorado this past May. We were so happy with our experience with George Street Photo & Video. We live a thousand miles away from our wedding location, so many aspects were difficult planning from afar. With George Street... Read More it was different. We met a consultant in our city, had engagement photos taken with a photographer in our city, and had two amazing photographers that captured our perfect day once we were in the mountains. We were so happy with the final product and how wonderfully our photographers captured our special day!

2017-09-26T16:28:45 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks so much for your great review! We're happy to hear how much you loved working with us and love your photos! It's definitely challenging to plan a wedding fro miles away, but we're here to make that easier. Thanks again for letting... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Abigail E

George street is so professional. They made the the photography aspect of the wedding stress free. Plus, the pictures are outstanding!

2017-09-26T16:23:05 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks so much for your positive review! We're glad the planning process was stress free and that you love your photos!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Courtney M

My husband and I were beyond pleased with George Street! We had a lead and assistant photographer in our package and were impressed by their talents and abilities to capture great moments throughout the day, from the most important, emotional moments to the mundane. Both... Read More photographers were professional and personable and managed to blend in during the ceremony while still capturing great moments. We are also extremely happy with the quality and quantity of photos taken, as well as the high quality of the photobook we received in our package. I have and will continue to recommend George Street to anyone looking for a quality, professional, and affordable photography company.

2017-09-26T16:21:48 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks so much for your great review! We're happy to hear how much you loved your talent team and are happy with how your photos turned out. Thanks again for the great recommendation!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Katie C

My husband and I just got married this August and we got the Lead Photographer/Associate Photographer/Videographer package. We were overall pleased with George Street from start to finish. We were initially drawn to George Street because they offered both photography AND... Read More videography (which can be hard to find). The package we got was a no brainer price wise - it made more sense to go through a photography AND videography place versus hiring a separate photographer and videographer from elsewhere. We figured that there would be more of a likelihood that the photographers/videographers had worked together in the past and knew how to work with one another well. We also liked that we got to take a "style quiz" to help us narrow down who our lead photographer would be. We were SO lucky to be paired with Sarah for our engagement photos and for our big day! She's SO talented and makes you feel at ease. It was so great to have worked with her before our big day! Greg, our videographer, and Elizavita were also a blast to work with - they were professional, kind and open to our ideas! The only thing that my husband and I did not like is that we were not able to get in touch with our photographers/videographer until a few days before our wedding. George Street does have an awesome planner that helps you organize your wedding day out, but we had no sense of how much time to allot for a first look, getting ready session, etc. We did reach out to the George Street consultants for assistance and while they were helpful, we would have preferred to speak to our photographers/videographers directly. We completely trusted Sarah's judgement and we would have liked to have had her input specifically on the timing of things. Everything ended up turning out fine in the end, but my husband and I would have appreciated more contact with our photographers/videographers. We did not necessarily like to speak to a consultant for everything. But, in the end, we loved our talent team and cannot say enough good things about them! We cannot wait to see the final products!

2017-09-26T16:20:27 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a great review! We're happy to hear how much you loved working with your talent team. Thanks again for letting us capture your special day!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Melissa M

We are very pleased with our experience with George Street Photo. They are very communicative and helpful throughout the entire process; from our original inquiry, through the decision making process, throughout the planning, and after. Our Coordinator went above and beyond to... Read More help us when we needed it and was very responsive. Overall, they were easily our most responsive Vendor. I loved getting to look at photos and getting to know what style you like so you can pick the right photographer for you. There is also reassurance using GS because if for some reason your photographer can't make your big day, they have back ups ready just in case. There are many packages for you to pick your needs and match your budget appropriately. The only difference between GS and a private photographer is you can't expect to receive a Sneak Peak of your wedding photos the next day. We did however receive our first sneak peak the Friday after our Saturday wedding! We'd recommend using George Street to our friends and family looking for a wedding photographer!

2017-09-26T16:18:03 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thank you for your review! It's great to hear about your positive experience with us! We're so happy you enjoyed working with your team here at George Street. Thanks again for your great recommendation!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Olivia M

Most photographers can be very pushy and demanding, but not Morgan and Renee. Both were amazing! Morgan was very patient with me, because I am not a fan of taking pictures. And Renee was very sweet. I am a satisfied customer :)

2017-09-26T16:17:04 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks so much for your positive review. We're happy to hear how much you loved working with your team and that you're happy with your photos!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Katy A

Although we have not gotten pictures or video back yet, we already know we are so happy with our photographers and videographer. Our main photographer, Terri, did our engagement photos and was with us on our wedding day for 10 hours. She was so nice, professional, and attentive... Read More to what we wanted. Before leaving, she asked if we wanted anymore pictures to make sure she got everything we wanted. Our associate photographer, Jordan, was very sweet. She did more behind the scenes shots and seemed more quiet and reserved. Our videographer, Gigi, was spunky and full of life. She got a ton of shots before, during, and after our ceremony and even stayed a little over her time to make sure she got the bouquet toss and a couple extra shots she wanted. We can't wait to see everything!

2017-09-26T16:16:06 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks so much for your great review! We're glad you had such a positive experience working with Terri for both your engagement and wedding photos. Thanks again for letting us be part of this special day!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Amber P

I recently received my photos back and am in absolute shock. I felt as though we were in good hands up until the wedding reception where it turned into a bunch of family running around trying to get posed and trying to combat the weather. I do portraits on the side (I myself am... Read More not daring enough to do a wedding), and even I was shocked at the rush and carelessness when it came to to setting up a good shot. There are photos that are INCREDIBLY bright and blurry (not the fault of the editor) and some with the large standing flash and a lime green paper (that she had to use to cover the sun glare with)! I am actually embarrassed to show these to friends and family. Thankfully I am not a crazy bride that wanted absolutely perfect photography and I understand I signed a contract for such things as this. However, I think George Street needs to feature more of their portfolio so brides understand where their large amount of money is truly going. We would not have paid the money we did had we known we would receive pictures like this back. Unfortunately, this is a day we can't get back, but I hope they do more on their end to save future couples the money, disappointment, and missed memories like we just received. There are many great reviews on here, so I am a little bummed that we were just the ones who chose the wrong photographer. Just know in advance that the portfolio/photographer you choose, may not be what you truly receive on the BIGGEST day of your life.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Susannah M

We loved our experience with George Street! My husband and I got married on 8/5, our package included a lead photographer, associate photographer, and videographer. We are so happy with our decision to get the videographer. Just as everyone says, the wedding day is a blur.... Read More Everything happened so fast and we are so happy we had all 3 to capture it all. The ability to pick our photographer that fit our style was just perfect, he listened to us and was very efficient. He made sure we got the pictures done so we could enjoy time with friends and family. We cannot wait to see the pictures and video! We would highly recommend George Street!

2017-09-26T16:14:30 Response from the vendor

Hi there! Thanks so much for your great recommendation! We're happy to hear about your positive experience with us! Having two photographers and a videographer really does make a difference in how much of your big day is captured. Glad you're happy with your photos!... Read Less Read More