Your Moments. Forever.

As wedding photography experts, the George Street team has shared inspiration with thousands of brides, helping them capture their vision just as they dreamed it. Serving the Tampa area.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Tampa, FL (866) 831-4103

Reviewed on 2/10/2016

We got married this past October and were so pleased with both the photographer and the company. I had 3 months to get everything to get and had no idea what I was doing. They walked me through every step and made it so easy. The photographer was amazing. He showed up early,... Read More jumped around on rocks to get great pictures and even danced with us on the dance floor! He made us feel right at home. I can't say enough good things and would absolutely recommend them over and over.

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Bethany S

My husband and I loved George Street Photo & Video! Our package included a lead photographer, associate photographer, and videographer. All three people were fantastic! They captured our moments the way we wanted without being in the way. I would recommend George Street Photo &... Read More Video to everyone!

2017-03-10T12:02:43 Response from the vendor

Hi there! We're so happy to hear that you loved your wedding photos and our company! Associate photographers are great - they capture those remaining details we know you want documented as well! Congrats again on your recent wedding!

Great photos

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Ashleigh O

George Street helped us to find the perfect photographer and the photos were amazing! Our engagement photos and wedding photos were beautiful and I'm so pleased with how they turned out!

Reviewed on 11/26/2015 Fangzhou Z

We were very pleased with the experience of working with George Street! They were so friendly and professional throughout the entire process. We are very happy with the photographer and videographer that our wedding planning team picked for us. They captured the best and most... Read More beautiful moments of our wedding night for us. We are very grateful that we chose to work with George Street for our wedding.

2017-03-10T14:34:00 Response from the vendor

Hi there! We're pleased to hear how happy you are with your wedding photographs and video! We're glad the photographer and videographer matched your style - that's what we aim for! Congrats again!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Margaret C

Our photographers, Juan and Nicole, were quick organized, and unobtrusive. They also seemed truly happy to be there. We were very happy with their services.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Josilyn V

George Street was a great choice for our wedding. We had a consultant/coordinator that helped with all the initial questions and details, including helping pick out our photographer. They have an online portal that makes it very easy to share information about the wedding and... Read More create a day of timeline. Being able to work on the timeline ahead helped plan for the day and keep everyone on the same page. We didn't get to meet Sara until the day of but she was right on time and jumped in to action as soon as she arrived. She did a great job providing direction when needed but also being open to our ideas/suggestions. We also got to work with Meghan and both were patient when we got interrupted but also made sure we got the pictures we wanted by the end of the night. Overall the system was easy and organized and we loved working with Sara and Meghan!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Megan R

We have loved our experience with George Street for our June 10, 2017 wedding. We worked with photographer Katie and videographer Spencer and loved them both. We have not received our photos yet but the whole experience has been incredible. Katie went above and beyond to meet... Read More with us prior to the wedding and go over every detail she needed to capture what we were looking for. She even coordinated communication among our vendors so everyone was on the same page. We can't wait to see our photos and video and have no doubt that they will be absolutely perfect. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Alyssa K

I was initially very excited about our George Street photo experience. The follow up and communication prior to the wedding was outstanding and I felt assured that the wedding day would go smoothly. Prior to the wedding, I didn't feel that our photographer got any pictures of me... Read More and my bridesmaids and my groom felt the same. A combination of my wedding planner and poor direction, led us to start photos about 20 minutes late following the service- not George Street's fault. But then once the photos began, I had provided a detailed list of photos. Our photographer did not command the room and a bunch of my wedding guests had to step in to help her and I had to yell at family to assemble. She did not appear to check the photos she took 2 shots of each photo. I know all the photos I would have wanted were not captured and am pretty sure big moments like cutting the cake and the groom/Mom dance photos were missed. Either our photographer was a ninja, or our pictures will be minimal. Either way, I don't think it is the photographer's fault. There should be someone there to help facilitate pictures with them, especially if it's one of their first jobs. The pictures may turn out great, but for what we paid, I don't feel confident they will.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Abby O

Hilary was incredible. She did such a great job organizing and keeping everything on track the day of the wedding. She was right there but never in the way. She was an absolute pleasure to work with. We can't wait to see how all the photographs turned out!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Natalie S

Rebecca made things so easy, neither my fiancé nor I are very good at posing or anything. She got a lot of beautiful traditional shots, as well as some gorgeous ideas for other evening shots that were more creative. She was so pleasant!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Jenna W

VERY DISSAPPOINTING! Unfortunately, I would not recommend George Street Photography to any bride-to-bes. Our photographer was absolutely awful. I attempted to contact him several times the week before our wedding only to have to call George street. He then contacted me THE... Read More DAY before our wedding and asked me the EXACT questions I had filled out online. Despite filling out the itinerary for him, we had to tell him where to go and which pictures to take. He had no ideas of pictures for us, his response was "whatever, sure". I had given him a list of 3 specific pictures I wanted him to make sure he got..... he got none of them. It is easy to say that our photographer was the worst part of our wedding by far.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Mari T

George Street was wonderful to work with and so easy to use. From the initial meeting to choosing our photographer, Jeremy, and giving them our shot list the process could not have been better. Our photographs came out beautiful and we could not be happier! Jeremy did an... Read More amazing job and captured our wedding day beautifully. It was exactly what we wanted and our friends and family who have seen the photos are blown away. I would definitely use George Street again for all of our photography needs.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Latoya S

2843 SW 85TH AVE

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 J B

I will always regret using this company. It seems to be very hit or miss depending on what photographer you get, but mine was absolutely horrible. His portfolio and style were hugely misrepresented by George street. He shot almost all of the pictures with a wide angle lens for... Read More the bridal party and family photos, so most of the have serious distortion to faces. In addition, he knew nothing about framing and shot the photos so close that I can't even fix the distortion myself without cutting people off. Most of them are also very crooked. The editing was also not at all at a professional level. I could've had a friend with a camera phone take better pictures. In addition to the amateur photography skills, he showed up a half hour late and missed all the getting ready photos, and didn't stay later to try to make up for it. I asked for a particular shot of my dress and the bridesmaids and he said "I don't usually do that"...

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Lauren L

I have to say- I've never had an experience so awful in my entire life! George Street was amazing up front and in the beginning, their prices were low- their portfolios were light and airy- they allowed me to "choose" the photographer who was the "best choice!". And the best... Read More part for an overly organized bride to be like me- they had an entire time line set up to put you at ease! And then the wedding came... I'm not going to talk about the fact that my photographer CANCELLED on me during my rehearsal dinner just hours before the biggest day of my life!!! Instead i'll talk about the things that should normally go right that didn't. Like the fact that they didn't get ONE picture of my husband getting ready or any of his groomsmen! Or how my photographer was asking me where we wanted to go and take pictures! And then I receive my pictures back! and as stressed out as I was during the wedding I kept trying to tell myself- "it's fine, i'm sure they got amazing pictures!" Nope. All the light and airy pictures I saw in the portfolios, on the website, it was nothing like my pictures. Pictures came back off centered, not straight, pictures with other people in the back that shouldn't be. My first look where there are absolutely no pictures worth even showing anyone. Oh and the best one- THEY MISSED OUR FIRST KISS!!!! Our first kiss, could you believe that- not one picture of that!! I just read a comment from another bride who said “our photos were not edited, are so washed, poor lighting, awkwardly positions, everyones eyers are closed, hair sticking straight up etc.” and I couldn’t agree more!!! Listen- your wedding goes by so fast and as much as you try to take it all in, its hard! Your photos are the ONE thing you have to help you re-live that day!!! DO NOT USE GEORGE STREET!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Susanne H

We hired George Street to do our photography and videography for our wedding on 5/20 and we couldn't be happier. From our initial meeting to review potential photographers and their respective portfolios to the day of our wedding, communication was simple and almost... Read More instantaneous. We chose Barbora based on her style and had Renee as our associate photographer. They were both awesome! They showed up early, helped make taking the posed pictures easy and efficient, and took great candid photos! We haven't seen the video yet but Billy our videographer was also wonderful and very easy to work with! I highly recommend George Street!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Cynthia E

My Husband and I are truly grateful for all the workers from George Street. They have made our wedding experience memorable. We absolutely loved our photographer Brian, he was by far the most down to earth person ever! He exceeded our expectations and captured such beautiful... Read More moments not only from our wedding but as well as our engagement shoot. Thank you to Katie for being such a sweet wedding coordinator, she answered all of our questions and made sure our day perfect. We love george street! A big shoutout to our videographer, he captured all the amazing moments from our wedding, from the ceremony to the cocktail to the reception and all the dancing. We can't wait to use George Street Again!!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Chelsea M

Amanda was amazing!! I love my pictures!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Scarlett H

Their customer service is amazing, and the sneak peek preview photographs have been just stunning so far. I really appreciated the way their website is set up so you can input all sorts of details into a plan for your photographer/videographer, and I am so glad I can pay the... Read More price I did and receive all the digital negatives plus a few touch-ups. The photographer arrived early and was a real pleasure to work with. When you consult with George Street, they show you the work of several photographers based on your desired style. George Street is really a company liaising between individual photographers and clients, so I found out my photographer has his own studio and is getting paid by George Street much less than if I had hired him separately (without George Street as a middleman). Granted, on my side, I benefit from the cheaper George Street package, which was more favorable for my wallet, but if you tend to prefer supporting individual artists, keep that in mind.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Alicia P

Worst Photography ever. I went through this whole process of filling out a form they gave me of what I did and did not want and somehow we ended up with poses of the bridal party that I specifically said I didn't want. Also they lost some of the pictures and I was only able to... Read More get a few of them but I NEVER saw the pictures of just me as a the bride. The lighting was horrible and there was only one picture I absolutely loved. And I know it probably sounds crazy at this point but I'm not even a person who complains but this has bothered me so much over the past few years I had to write a review and warn people. I was not satisfied at all.

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Amy B

We got married on April 29th and loved working with George Street Photo! They were very professional and made sure that we got all of the pictures we wanted. You could tell that the photographers enjoyed their job and did their best to accommodate all requests! We are very happy... Read More with our sneak peak photos and can not wait until the rest are in!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Jenna O

They did a wonderful job capturing the moments of our wedding. My family and friends felt extremely comfortable around Katherine and were so happy to have her. Our pictures turned out beautifully and we highly recommend Georgestreet for their quality and ease.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Julia K

We chose George Street because they have some pretty good deals with their packages. We met with a coordinator who helped us pick out a photographer. After reviewing some portfolios, we chose Elaine. The coordinator was the point of contact until Elaine called us the week before... Read More the wedding. Both my husband and I were a little camera shy and not accustomed to posing for cameras, but Elaine was very sweet and professional and totally put us at ease. We haven’t seen the finished products yet (those take 4-6 weeks) but based on the “preview” pictures George Street sent us, I’m sure they will be amazing.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Jenifer B

It took me forever to decide on a photography and videography company because, in my opinion it is the most important vendor of your wedding day (next to the venue itself). I choose Georgestreet because of their quality of images, video and pricing. We got to choose our own... Read More photographer based on style and she was fantastic for our engagement pictures, she did exactly what we asked and we received our pictures back fairly quickly. However, for the wedding day she acted completely clueless and almost made us late to our own wedding. She completely stressed me out and my bridesmaids eventually started taking pictures on their cameras because we lost her at one point in the day. She also didn't do half the pictures that I really wanted and we had to rush through family photos, which should be an important part of any wedding day. The videographer was amazing, however I have not gotten any video back and I they have only released a few "sneak peak" photos. The few photo's we have gotten back are pretty good, but nothing spectacular. I don't really know how to rate this vendor because we haven't gotten back the bulk of our pictures. I just hope they all comeback good. I would probably go with another company if I had the choice, but like I said maybe I will change this review once I get all of the pictures and video back. As far as communication goes, I have to admit Georgestreet is very good at responding to e-mails and you can call them 7 days a week.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Jessica B

We were disappointed when our photographer we booked through George street had to cancel at the last minute, but we were so glad we chose them because they got us a new photographer the same day and offered us a free hour of service. Our photographers were wonderful! They were... Read More so attentive to us and our family while not being intrusive or overbearing. We hardly noticed them, but they captured some beautiful moments! We are so grateful!