Georgina's Weddings & Banquets

Bolton, CT

Book Your Wedding with Georgina's Weddings & Banquets

A BALLROOM IN BOLTON, CT

The Gardens of Georgina's Banquets is romantic in beauty, featuring a wood bridge that crosses a gently flowing creek nicely adorned with rocks on each side. In this spot sits a beautiful gazebo where couples can say their "I do's" in a gorgeous setting of greenery and seasonal blooms.

The Banquet Room is a magnificent space, hosting both banquet style and seated meal receptions. The venue is exquisite in architectural style and beauty. High ceilings with fabulous lighting and detail, a wooden dance floor and a beautiful wood bar with fabulous details are all part of the interiors of the room that help to create its beauty. The Banquet Room is ideal for wedding receptions.

Georgina's Banquets caters to brides and grooms with a variety of wedding packages tailored to their specific needs. The venue is one with an outstanding reputation for hosting wedding ceremonies and receptions that are five-star events. Couples have various choices in seated meals and banquet style reception packages, cocktail packages and a la carte banquet packages.

With each package, Georgina's weddings include three-tiered centerpieces that can be customized to fit the couple's color theme, tablecloths, colored overlays, napkins, stemware and china. To reserve a date, the venue requires a deposit and signed contract from the couple.

With a variety of wedding packages and award-winning services, couples have the assurance that a memorable, stress free day is being planned. Georgina's Banquets takes all the extra measures to ensure that the bride and groom have the services and extra perks that make for an exquisite wedding day:

• Wedding coordinator
  • Complimentary wedding cake
  • Customized packages
  • Photo opportunities

2 Ballrooms! We can hold up to 275! No hidden fees

-No bartender, cake cutting, or room rental fees -Both rooms have Private entrances and landscapes with private gazebos - Call to set up a tour of our ballrooms and discuss our menu packages! -All pkgs come with 2 table linens, napkin color of your choice & option of using our centerpieces free!

Ballroom, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

275 Boston Turnpike, Bolton, CT (860) 647-0345

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Jaclyn V

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I cannot rave enough about Georgina's. George the owner sold us with his love of serving couples and Estrella did amazing making sure we were taken care of since day one. The food was amazing and the decorations were awesome! We gave them more decorations and... Read More felt comfortable having Estrella place them where she thought would be best. We had a few slight glitches that I didnt' know about until after the wedding...That is how good they are! All of our guests said how much fun they had and how great the service and food was. Also George keeps making the ballroom even better. Months after we booked the place he added uplighting (no extra charge) and he also added a bridal suite bathroom!!! We cannot thank you enough George and Estrella for all your help through our plannong process. You are all amazing!!!!!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Amanda C

We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day. From the moment we arrived to check out the venue for our wedding my husband and I knew Georgina’s was it! We got married in August and had our reception in the Grand Ballroom. We had 200 guests and everyone fit without a problem.... Read More Estrella could not have been more fantastic! She was easy to get in contact with and so helpful. I had so many questions and she was always quick to answer and made me feel at ease. The ballroom was beautifully decorated and the dance floor big enough for everyone to get out there and have a great time. Our guests as well as my husband and I were thoroughly impressed with the quality of food as well as the service. The staff was speedy, kind, and courteous. We wanted to have our guests dancing the night away and not having to sit at their tables all night, the food was served to all 200 guests smoothly and faster than I could have hoped for. The day was gorgeous with the sun shining and a few clouds in the sky, the beautifully landscaped gazebo area was a great location for pictures. The grounds were in excellent condition, we especially loved the fountain and bridge area. Our day was even more magical than we could have planned for, we didn’t want the night to end. We highly recommend Georgina’s to all our friends and family and anyone else looking for a fantastic wedding venue!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Stephanie F

wow! Where do I begin?! My husband and I couldn't ask for a better experience! Since day one, Estrella and the whole team at Georgian's were outstanding! Estrella is an amazing person. She is so helpful, patient and understanding. While doing my research for a reception venue I... Read More came across Georgina's. This was the first place my husband and I came to see. We fell in love right away with Estrella and her warm inviting personality. They had a tabel set up for us so we can get the general idea of what it would look like. we were super excited and decided to lock in a date. During the process of wedding planning I came to a cross roads where I had to change the date of my wedding because I decided to change the garden at my ceremony site and in doing so I wanted to change to the grand ball room at Geogina's. George and Estrella were SO accommodating and understanding and we're able to lock us into the grand ball room with a different date! We booked with Georginas in August of 2015 and got married May of 2016. The whole process with Estrella and Georginas was so smooth and such a great experience, considering we live 2 hours away! Despite the changes and missed appointments due to how far we lived away, I couldn't ask for a better experience. The day of our wedding was AMAZING! I didn't think it could of gotten any better but it did. I LOVE Georginas and I would recommend them to anyone looking to book a wedding, any event or even having dinner there ( which we did twice and had lunch ) their food is amazing and served hot! I can go on and on and on about how amazing this experience was. My husband and I will definitely be going to Georgina's again, even though we live 2 hours away. Thank you so much for everything! <3

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Kelcie R

An amazing experience. My husband and I had our wedding at Georgina's on 10/7/17, and we could not have had a better time. The staff there, and particularly Estrella, made the day flawless and effortless. They had everything ready to go when I got there, had several meetings in... Read More which we went over every detail, and handled everything the day-of in terms of setting up the space. The venue itself is beautiful. It's a large space but still intimate, with excellent lighting. It was also wonderful to have a separate space and restroom for the bridal party. We had our ceremony at the venue as well, which was great. The outdoor space was perfect for our guests (about 115 attended). Also, in all of our searching, we could not find a better value for our wedding than Georgina's. This venue came with passed apps, a three course meal, cake, full open bar, up lighting, ceremony space, table decor... all rolled into one price. No hidden costs. Prices were as listed plus gratuity and taxes, so we knew exactly how much it would be far ahead of time. You could choose a few upgrades, but the prices were up front (ex: chair covers, table runners, etc.). I would recommend this venue to any couple, and if we had to do it again, we would choose Georgina's.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Heather K

Choosing a venue for your wedding is not necessarily an easy thing to do. After spending many hours looking at all the venues within a 3 hour drive from our home on-line, We narrowed it down to a handful places. Luckily for us the 1st venue we stopped to look at was Georginas... Read More Restaurant and Banquet in Bolton, Connecticut. From the moment we walked into the ballroom, I was pretty sure that was the place I wanted to be married! After talking to the owner George, we were ready to end our venue search. He made my husband and I both feel so comfortable. He was so confident in his product and his team, and he definitely knew how to put a couple anxious about their wedding at ease. Once we signed our contract, we were in the very capable hands of Estrella, the Banquet Manager, and Kaitlyn, the Assistant Banquet Manager. Both of them did an amazing job. We primary dealt with Estrella, as she was our lead for our special day. One of the things that we most appreciated is that they don’t overwhelm you. They know you have a lot on your plate, so in the 6-7 meetings we had with them leading up to our special day, we accomplished things in smaller chunks (seating chart and table arrangements on one visit, linens and color scheme on another, etc). During our menu tasting, we got a great idea of the food that was going to be served to our guests, and we got to sit down with the chef afterwards and make any adjustments or ask questions about the food preparation. When it came to our actual wedding day, Estrella was incredible. We did our ceremony in their beautiful front lawn area, with a gazebo. She helped make sure all of our guests knew where to go, and made sure all the wedding party entrances went smoothly. During the actual cocktail hour and reception, again, Estrella was amazing. We couldn’t have asked for a better person to work with to make our special day as amazing as it was. I can’t being to tell you how many of our guests came up to us both during and after our wedding to comment on how great the food was, and how beautiful the ballroom was. Everyone was so impressed with Georgina’s, and it just solidified that we made the right choice in choosing them. I really have nothing but great things to say about every single person at Georginas. The food was fantastic, the service was great, we would definetly book another event here again and so should you!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Jessica A

My husband and I had our wedding at the end of April this year at Georgina's in Bolton, CT. I literally cannot say enough great things about the venue, the food, the service, and the staff. Our first meeting was with George, the owner, who was so friendly, and answered all of... Read More our questions. From there we worked with Estrella and Kaitlyn, who are their wedding coordinators. They were so wonderful and so timely in responding to my (millions) of e-mails! :) Estrella was with us every step of the way, and was SO instrumental in our wedding day. I felt 100% confident that everything was taken care of with her. She made sure everything ran smoothly, helped us with the rehearsal, the decorations, and she had anything and everything you could think of that... trust me, you will forget that day!! The banquet staff and bartenders were so nice and friendly, and the food was phenomenal! I was so happy with our experience there, and I could not have asked for a better venue to have our wedding at, or better people to help us! Huge thank you to Georgina's and their staff, you certainly made our wedding memorable! :)

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Kristan H

I could not have asked for a better venue for my wedding! Their banquet room is absolutely gorgeous and their staff is fantastic. Katelyn took care of us every step of the way and made sure everything was perfect throughout the whole event. Their bridal suite is beautiful and... Read More spacious, the food was delicious, their prices were better than anything else that we could find, and they are more than accommodating to your every request. If you're looking to get married without all of the headaches of planning and arranging everything on your own, Georgina's is the place to go!!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Ashley H

It was a very sophisticated, beautiful venue. The atmosphere was amazing, and it was gorgeous. As soon as you enter the room, you immediately feel like you are in a fancy wedding hall that would cost thousands of dollars to rent on its own, but they were very good on the... Read More price. I am extremely happy that I chose to have my wedding here.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Justine M

I highly recommended Georgina's for any wedding, shower, or event! My husband and I recently got married here and it was the most amazing experience. Estrella, katelyn, and the rest of the staff are absolutely wonderful to work with. They responded to emails right away and were... Read More so helpful with any questions we had. The night of the wedding was perfect and ran so smoothly. We got so many compliments from our guests at how wonderful the food was and how beautiful the room looked. We can't thank Estrella and the staff enough!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Siobhan K

We were married and had our reception at Georgina's this past January. I cannot say enough good things about the entire event. The staff (mostly Estrella) was outstanding from start to finish. Estrella had our every request covered. Estrella had every detail thought of and... Read More executed. I know there were many people behind the scenes at Georgina's working on our happiness and they delivered. I would highly recommend Georgina's for your special day. There was not a single thing that we wanted for on our day. Great value, great price, great food, great customer service!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Stasi M

I could not have asked for anything better! We had our wedding reception at Georgina's (9.18.16) and everything was so lovely and ran so smooth. George, Estrella and team did an outstanding job! Estrella is in charge of everything banquet - she helped me with layout, colors... Read More and centerpieces. Anything I asked for they did their everything to make it happen. Food - where do I start?! Guests are still raving about the food that was served. A big thank you to the whole team!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Heather J

Georginas was amazing wother all of our wedding needs. We had to change our ceremony location last minute an they were happy to allow us to do it there along with our reception. Estrella totally saved the day with out a doubt. Her expect skills ando experience with weddings put... Read More our mind at rest after the bomb of rain ruined our outdoor ceremony plan. The food was amazing anday we could nor have been happier with how the ballroom decore came out on such short notice. The price for doing the switch and our reception was nothing short of amazing an they even allowed us to use some of our ceremony decore in there grand ball room. I would highly recommend any bride to be here for you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Breonna S

We had our reception at georginas on June 25th, 2016, and we give Georginas 10 stars for service and truly being the best at what they do! George, the manager, Estrella the banquet manager were ever helpful in planning a wedding from 8 hours away and made the night so special... Read More down to every detail. The food was fabulous, decorations and reception flow was perfect. I would recommend georginas to any couple looking for a great package for their reception!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Breonna S

Reviewed on 6/29/2016

Had Our Wedding on June 26th of this year, at Georgina's Banquet Facility & all I had to say is that it was incredible. From the time I first meet George the owner to meeting with( Estrella Rios & Katelyn Gagliardi)the Banquet Manager & Asst Manager, they were there at any time... Read More to answer all our questions. Our Wedding & Reception went off with any problems at all. On our Wedding day had a guest try to meet with me before the wedding, Katelyn stopped her in her tracks,(I loved it !) Georgina's made our experience that much better. All our guests had a great time, everything went perfectly! I seen some of our guests after the wedding & they still were talking about how great it was !

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Hilda S

Everything was awesome!!!!! Everyone had a great time. Food was great, service, and it was decorated beautifully.... I definitely had my dream wedding

Our Fairy Tale Wedding!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Valerie L

We had our wedding at Georgina's on 8/8/15 and it was AMAZING!!! From the beginning of planning, Estrella was incredible and very organized! She was there to answer every silly question I had throughout the year of planning. The day of the wedding went very smoothly, we had... Read More staff catering to ours and the guests every need. The food was amazing from the appetizers to the dessert station, and the ballroom was decorated beautifully with everything we requested! We couldn't be happier to have chosen Georgina's for our wedding. They truly made it everything we dreamed of!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Kristina K

We recently had our wedding at Georgina's on June 6, 2015. We could not be happier with choosing to have our wedding here. We had a lot of recommendations from friends and family that had either been to or had events at Georgia's, and word of mouth says a lot! When we went to... Read More look at the venue we knew right away it was the place to have our wedding. The staff and owner I cannot speak more highly of they are absolutely wonderful. From all the minor details leading up to the big day they were there to answer questions via phone, email and meeting in person all the time and would get back in such a quickly manner. The service the day of our wedding was outstanding. The food was great so many of our guests have told us how wonderful everything was. I can't thank George and his staff enough for making our wedding exactly what we imagined. I would highly recommend this venue for any event!

Perfect In Every Way

Reviewed on 11/09/2014

We were married on 9/28/14 and held our reception at Georgina's in the Grecian Room. George and his entire staff saw to our every need right from the first meeting with them. We could not have asked for a more perfect place to hold our reception. Everything was perfect. We... Read More had a guest attending that had very specific dietary needs. George and his staff saw that this guest received a specially prepared delicious meal that met their dietary needs. Everyone that attended, including us, raved about the food.....it was delicious to say the least. The room was beautifully decorated, very romantic and elegant. When our guests arrived, they were met by the staff and several of the guests needed assistance getting down the stairs and to their seats. The staff very graciously and professionally assisted these guests and made them feel right at home. A very classy touch. The staff was professional, gracious, and courteous at all times. They came to us and the guests numerous times to make certain there wasn't anything we needed. As stated previously, they saw to our every need. The meal was served at a pace that was not rushed. It allowed everyone time to savor each course of the meal without feeling like they were being pushed to finish. Thank you! We would DEFINITELY recommend any bride looking for the perfect place for a reception to consider Georgina's. We are extremely delighted that we chose Georgina's and will definitely be going back for dinner real soon! Bryan and Leigh Maxa

Rehearsal, Ceremony and Reception

Reviewed on 11/07/2014

We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception at Georgina's and we could not have been happier or more impressed. The day of the wedding George and Estrella were on top of things, helpful, professional and we couldn't have asked for a better wait staff at the reception.... Read More We truly enjoyed working with the both George and Estrella over the past few months. They made sure we had everything we needed and that the event went smoothly. The staff went above and beyond anything we could have hoped for. We had nothing but compliments from our guests on how great the food was as well as the service they received. We had looked at several venues for our wedding but nobody could beat what George had to offer us when we met with him. We highly recommend Georgina’s not only for any bigger events but even just for dining. Their portions are very generous and the service we have received has always been 5 star. -The Christensens

Amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Tiffany M

My husband and I recently had my wedding reception at Georgina's back on July 19th. It was a beautiful day and the place is absolutely amazing and beautiful. Lisa was so helpful every step of the way. They are also very accommodating and will help to make your day the wedding of... Read More your dreams. The staff is absolutely amazing as well. The quality of everything you get at Georgina's is amazing. The food was great and delicious as well. You get a great amount of food and taste is very satisfying. My bridal party and I had so much fun taking pictures outside and in the bridal suite. We couldn't have asked for a better day or place to have our reception. Both my famnily and his enjoyed everything we were offered by Georgina's and the overall environment that was provided to us. Overall if you have your wedding reception or even your wedding at Georgina's it will be worth the time, money and effort. We thank you so much for everything Georgina's has done to make our day memorable and special. We will definitely be using you guys again in the future for any other special events. Thanks you! Mr. & Mrs. Ortiz (Ricardo & Tiffany)

Wonderful Reception

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Kristen B

My fiance and I booked Georgina's for our wedding about two years in advance. Over that time, the events staff had changed a few times. At the time of our wedding, Estrella was the banquet manager. She was fabulous. She was very organized, friendly, and made sure that everything... Read More was perfect for us. George, the owner, was so great throughout planning as well. They really care about the couples. The value is incredible. If we had gotten the service/menu we had at Georgina's anywhere else, it would probably cost double what we paid. We had open bar, three courses, our cake and desserts were included, a cappuccino station, and more. There are no extra fees for set-up, cake cutting, bottle opening, or anything. Everyone loved the food and we got comments about how great the waiters were with passing the hor dourves. (A pet peeve of ours is never getting any passed hor dourves at weddings.) We were in the grand ballroom and it looked beautiful. They have recently expanded the bridal suite and redid the landscaping, which looked great. Something I love about Georgina's is the fact that we can go back to it for special events in the future, since there is the restaurant side. We loved our reception and would recommend Georgina's to anyone.

Great place for a Reception!

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Adrienne H

I had my wedding in July and the staff was very friendly and made every effort to do anything they could to make the day special. Each visit, meeting, food tasting, etc. went so smoothly. The staff showed genuine interest in what we wanted for our day and always tried to meet... Read More our expectations, if not exceed them! I recommend Georgina's to anyone getting married. The food was delicious, the service was great, the facility was beautiful and everything was taken care of so you don't have to worry about a thing on the special day!

Stress free & awesome customer service!

Reviewed on 5/03/2014 Natalie B

When I read about Georginas and looked at pictures I thought it was going to be an overpriced banquet hall. When talking to the owner George, I quickly realized that this was the place I wanted to have my wedding reception. I had a food meeting with John, that my fiancé (now... Read More husband), my dad and best friend got to try the food. This was a great opportunity for us to find out that this was not going to be bland wedding food. I chose to get the golden package. It included a 3 hour open bar and we chose steak tips, chicken parmesan and salmon with dill sauce as our food choices. Some of the dishes are passed family style at the wedding (one of the dishes being a delicious penne al vodka dish) and guests commented how awesome it was! The lighting was great and the service was awesome. The food did take kind of long to come out for everyone, but it was because everyone's food was hot and delicious. When I went in a few days before my wedding I saw that there was some construction being done. I was very sad because I was worried about what my guests would think. Georginas was adding an area of grass so that Brides in the future will be able to have weddings outside. There was machinery and building stuff all over the place and I was very shocked. The owner George rushed after me to my car and said that he would have all of the stuff moved and plants moved in front of the part that looked unfinished so that everything would look great for that weekend! George really cares about his customers, and that's probably why they are doing so well. The only thing that I can think of that might be better is if the dance floor was a little bit bigger, but it really depends on how many people you have at your wedding. We had about 140 people at our wedding. Our reception was in the Grand Ballroom. The staff set up EVERYTHING for that day. In a meeting we went through the timing and placement of everyone and everything! I was completely stress free… and I am an extremely detail oriented person! They organized when the baker, DJ, photo booth and any other vendors would come and have a mini meeting with them when they arrive. I highly recommend Georgina's for almost any bride's reception!

Georgiana's Restaurant &amp; Banquet

Reviewed on 8/30/2012 Alison V

I thought venue and the staff were awesome. Everything went according to our plans and John accomadated a few of our guests that had special dietary needs.