Named 'Best of Weddings' by The Knot: Come See Why

Georgio's is known for gorgeous gowns, and excellent customer service. With hundreds of unique gowns to chose from, you're sure to find the most important gown you will ever own. And our in-house alteration department ensures your dress will fit perfectly! Make sure to check out our website for upcoming trunk shows and special events at our store. We'll see you soon!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Fashion

921 Lake Air Dr, Waco, TX (254) 772-0265

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Amy D

I'm so happy and pleased with Georgio's Bridal. Tawnya made my wedding dress shopping experience everything I wanted it to be. She made me feel comfortable, special, and beautiful. She was not pushy or rushed and gave me plenty of time to work through the process. I came in with... Read More my idea of what would work for my body type, and she showed me other options that were so much better. I ended up choosing a dress that I never would have picked out on my own. I'm so thankful to be able to work with Tawnya!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Kaitlyn W

We loved Georgios! After shopping at several bridal shops in DFW, we ended up coming to Waco for my dress! Belva and her team were great and flexible to work with. They have great prices and a good selection of dresses in their shop! We used Frances for alterations and she was... Read More great! Since we were from out of town, Frances stayed after hours to meet us for our final alterations appointment! We would definitely use Georgio's again!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Jenalee S

I had a very pleasant experience getting my wedding dress and accessories at Georgios. I travelled from Fort Worth as I was impressed with their collection of plus-sized gowns. I really enjoyed the approach to helping you find a form that looks good on you, then trying different... Read More styles to find the one!! Alterations made my dress fit perfectly for the big day! The best part of my experience was that they altered my rehearsal dinner dress the day before I needed it!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Courtni H

This place was amazing at helping me find my perfect dress!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Yasmin C

The staff made the wedding dress shopping experience great! The alterations turned out excellent after my dress came in bigger than I anticipated. They had so many beautiful dresses to choose from as well.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Kenya L

I searched many bridal boutiques for the perfect dress for my special day but was disappointed in the selections available for plus sized Brides (18-24) until I stumbled across Georgio's Bridal in Waco. The staff were so Amazingly patient and kind as I tried on several dresses... Read More and then I found the one that took everyone's breath away. The ladies in the salon as well as alterations were awesome. You will find a dress for anyone of any shape and size. Love Love Love!!!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Sarah L

I'm a local and my sisters and I have gone to Georgio's for every prom (G2) and now my wedding. They have the kind of genuine service that only comes from loving what you do. Their priority is to make you feel beautiful and they will take care of you the whole way through. Their... Read More dresses are gorgeous and in a reasonable price range, too! They also have beautiful veils, jewelry, headpieces and garters! I had mix-match bridesmaids dresses and they were so helpful in making sure I hit the mark (mix-matching is harder than it looks). My bridesmaids looked stunning! As for alterations, they are the best. They know what you can change and what will compromise the structure of the dress; again, they want to make you feel beautiful, not take your wallet. Alterations will work with your schedule and get you in and out quickly (as long as other customers aren't late... like me :/ ). And PLEASE go through Georgio's for all your tuxs! They really have the best prices in town, they have the biggest and best selection of colors and they know the colors that will complement yours and your bridesmaids dresses the best! I learned the hard way, went through a different place and ended up renting more shirts and ties for all the men through Georgio's because the other place didn't have a simple grey tie that matched and apparently didn't know what blush was... An added cost, but a lifesaver! Learn from my mistake, rent your tuxs from Georgio's. *ahem* not men's warehouse *ahem* Thank you for everything Georgio's!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Tina S

Georgio's is exceptional - not only for the variety of dress options but more importantly, the customer service. I bought my wedding dress there and also rented tuxedos for the guys. Belva and her staff are friendly, attentive, and professional. From dress selection to... Read More alterations to pickup/dropoff of the tuxedos, they made the entire process worry-free. I had a very small wedding party, with bridesmaids in different cities/states. They helped me pick out dresses for them and gave advice on the best option for the ladies to order them at the best price (even if it wasn't with them) and never made me feel like I was wasting their time if it didn't turn into a sale. We had a lot of issues getting the right measurements from the groomsmen for their tuxedos - they were unable to come in person to be measured because they live in another country. Their numbers kept coming back way off, even after converting from Euro to US sizes. Georgio's staff were so patient and helpful in sorting it all out and making sure the right sizes were ordered. Alterations for my dress were fast and impeccable. There was a small mixup with the dress on the day I was to pick it up but they corrected it promptly and put me at ease at a time when stress levels were already high. I am so glad I chose Georgio’s for my bridal services and cannot recommend them more highly.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Alyssa S

I found my dress at Georgio's and I could not be happier! I worked with Tawnya, and she was very laid back and listened to me very attentively when describing what I wanted. There was a great variety of dresses, and she helped me find the perfect dress for me! I also loved that... Read More they did free storage up until the day I left for my wedding, as well as having onsite seamstresses. They helped make everything go smoothly, and were super great to work with!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Stephanie J

My whole experience at Georgio's was fabulous. I was impressed by the selection of brands, sizes, and styles available. Everyone was extremely helpful and patient as I chose my dress. The alterations were prompt and very well done. I absolutely loved my dress and appreciated the... Read More smooth process!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Chelsea R

FABULOUS experience at Georgio's with Belva & her amazing team! Every single one of them made me feel like family & took the best care of me with not only one wedding dress but TWO & all my bridesmaid dresses! Couldn't have asked for better business!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Samantha M

Great experience at Georgios from start to finish! I went in to just find styles I liked with appointments booked at bigger salons in DFW/Austin areas. However, after speaking with consultant Tawyna, I slipped on my perfect, dream wedding dress on just the second try. From that... Read More moment I knew I found the one! The staff knew it too from the look on mine and my mothers faces. They made the process simple and worry-free. I purchased the dress a year a half before the wedding

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Rachel G

Oh this place was awful to get alterations at. The first time I went in to get my wedding dress altered, the seamstress grabbed my breast without asking me. I understand that part of getting a dress fitted includes some touches like that to get the dress to fit properly.... Read More However, this woman didn't even tell me what she was about to do to me. I was mortified because she just grabbed my breast and yanked it around. Secondly, I go to put my dress on the day of my wedding and there was a button missing at the top in the back. Because if this, my dress would not zip up and stay. So in a panicked frenzy my bridesmaid had to sew my WEDDING DRESS back together. Lastly, everyone who worked here seemed very rude and arrogant.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Crystal S

I bought my wedding dress from Georgio's for my April wedding and everything was wonderful! Everyone was so nice and helpful. I went in with one idea of what I wanted, but my consultant was knowledgeable and I ended up leaving with a completely different dress than I had... Read More imagined.....actually her choice was so much better than what I originally invisioned! My dress was beautiful and timeless! I recommend this place to anyone looking for a wedding dress!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Shelby S

Georgios Bridal is by far the best Bridal Salon in Waco. The staff is very helpful and friendly. I found the dress of my dreams here and I couldn't of found it anywhere else! I highly recommend Georgios to any Bride looking for there special dress! Thank you to everyone here who... Read More helped me feel and look my best on my Wedding day!😘

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Barbi y

These ladies at the salon were the best. They gave my daughter the best experience ever!! We never lacked attention. I can't say enough about the service we received and top notch knowledge!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Leila J

Georgio's was outstanding! The staff was very attentive and friendly. They were even willing to work with us on payment scheduling! The alterations department practically had to rebuild my dress and they did a wonderful job!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Chelsey A

I'm so happy I chose Georgio's for my wedding dress! The dress selection process was great! They were patient and listened to everything I wanted. Tawnya made the experience so perfect. I went in with a dress in mind but they still had me try some other options. Tawnya had ideas... Read More of what would look nice on me and we tried on about 6 dresses. The last dress I tried on was the one I had I mind and it was perfect! My dream dress! I love the selection of dresses and other accessories they have to offer!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Kelli B

I had such an amazing experience at Georgio's. From the very beginning, I knew it was where I would get my wedding gown. As soon as I walked in, I told Tawnya my style and my budget, and she brought me several gorgeous gowns to try. I knew the dress I bought was the one as soon... Read More as I tried it on. All of the staff was so helpful through the whole process! I especially loved working with Frances in the alterations department. She made me feel so at ease that my dress would fit perfectly, and it did!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Suellen H

We purchased my daughters wedding gown with Tawnya, she was so helpful and patient with us. It was such a relaxing and fun day. Francis in alterations did an amazing job removing straps and creating a beautiful, unique gown. They were so pleasant to work with.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Yuridia B

Thank you to Georgio's and especially Nora for making my dress shopping experience one to remember! Couldn't have found a more perfect dress!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Tracy S

To say that I was nervous walking into my bridal appointment this morning would be an understatement. I had my mind set that I wouldn't get disappointed if I weren't able to find THE dress today. Had already made up my mind that this would be a good practice run and get it out... Read More of my system. From the moment I walked in, Tawnya made me feel at ease, asking all the right questions as though she was genuinely interested in helping me find the perfect dress for my special day. I was blown away at her attention to detail and how comfortable I became almost instantly with her. Right away, her eye just knew which silhouette would be perfect for me, even though it wasn't one I had ever considered for myself. She kept our options opened and even pulled some of the dresses that I walked in thinking I would like...guess what...SHE WAS RIGHT. I said YES to the second dress she picked for me and I have never felt more beautiful. I could not thank her enough for the time she took, how easy it was to work with her and communicate with her, her attention to detail and for helping me step outside of my own box. Because of her, I have found the dress that I can't wait to walk towards my husband to be in and I couldn't imagine it in any other dress. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for a most perfect experience!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Jackie M

Georgio's was wonderful and exactly what I was hoping my wedding dress shopping experience would be! They were friendly, professional, listened to what I envisioned, and where understanding of my budget. And having in-house alterations was a bigger bonus than I even realized! I... Read More highly recommend Georgio's. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Nataly G

I definitely had my 'yes to the dress' moment here! The staff was very helpful and the selection was amazing from selection to cleaning! Too bad a woman only gets married once because this would be my go to place!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016

I absolutely loved working with Georgio's to find my gown! They went above and beyond to make sure that my gown and accessories were exactly what I wanted and within my budget!!! The alterations department was amazing as well, and they assisted not only myself but my maid of... Read More honor who was 8 months pregnant at my wedding! I cannot thank them enough for everything they assisted with! Would definitely recommend them to everyone!