Named 'Best of Weddings' by The Knot: Come See Why

Georgio's is known for gorgeous gowns, and excellent customer service. With hundreds of unique gowns to chose from, you're sure to find the most important gown you will ever own. And our in-house alteration department ensures your dress will fit perfectly! Make sure to check out our website for upcoming trunk shows and special events at our store. We'll see you soon!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Fashion

921 Lake Air Dr, Waco, TX (254) 772-0265

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Amy D

I'm so happy and pleased with Georgio's Bridal. Tawnya made my wedding dress shopping experience everything I wanted it to be. She made me feel comfortable, special, and beautiful. She was not pushy or rushed and gave me plenty of time to work through the process. I came in with... Read More my idea of what would work for my body type, and she showed me other options that were so much better. I ended up choosing a dress that I never would have picked out on my own. I'm so thankful to be able to work with Tawnya!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Kaitlyn W

We loved Georgios! After shopping at several bridal shops in DFW, we ended up coming to Waco for my dress! Belva and her team were great and flexible to work with. They have great prices and a good selection of dresses in their shop! We used Frances for alterations and she was... Read More great! Since we were from out of town, Frances stayed after hours to meet us for our final alterations appointment! We would definitely use Georgio's again!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Jenalee S

I had a very pleasant experience getting my wedding dress and accessories at Georgios. I travelled from Fort Worth as I was impressed with their collection of plus-sized gowns. I really enjoyed the approach to helping you find a form that looks good on you, then trying different... Read More styles to find the one!! Alterations made my dress fit perfectly for the big day! The best part of my experience was that they altered my rehearsal dinner dress the day before I needed it!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Melissa P

Georgio's Bridal was amazing! It only took one appointment to find my dream dress! The staff were always very professional and made sure that I was getting exactly what I was looking for. The alterations department was very friendly and made the few alterations that I needed... Read More look amazing!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Ashley T

I bought my stunning Stella York wedding dress here and let me tell you the dress was just the first of many loves about Georgio's Bridal. The owner and all her staff were amazing. Not only was the owner very hands-on, but all the staff made me feel like the most beautiful bride... Read More that ever was while trying to find a dress. They went above and beyond to help me find my perfect dress as well as make sure I could get it on time since I only had 3 months until my wedding. I also bought the perfect veil and belt there there for my wrdding dress. The alterations department is also excellent and made sure I had the perfect fit! I also found the perfect bridesmaids dresses there and they once again offered too notch service to my girls to receive their dresses. I can not express enough how much they made my wedding dress shopping experience so perfect! They say you can't put a price on the perfect dress if it is the one and thankful I didnt have to because for as stunning as my dress was it was under my budget! You just can't go wrong with Georgio's Bridal and their amazing and lovely employees!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Mary M

I can't speak highly enough about the selection or the staff at Georgio's. They truly have a gift for 'knowing' the bride and helping to match her with her dream gown. Tawnya knew exactly what would suit me the second I walked in the door and I bought the very first gown she put... Read More me in. When I picked up my dress Belva was an ANGEL of affirmation and support. I felt truly cared for in this special moment. and bonus--they are christian. I could feel the Lord's tender and caring presence in this place. Thank you Georgio's Bridal!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kelsey A

I was very impressed with Georgio's! I love my dress!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Megan F

I got my dress from Georgio's. These ladies were so helpful, they stayed late making sure that I could get the dress I wanted and catered to all of my requests! It was an incredibly smooth process from trying dresses on, to scheduling alterations. These ladies take all the... Read More stress out of finding and purchasing the perfect dress! There is no other shop that compares to them! The selection is incredible and the atmosphere is perfect!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017

These ladies are the absolute BEST of the BEST! I highly recommend Georgio’s to anyone! This family owned business has many of years of experience within the bridal industry and they exceeded our expectations in every way and went far and beyond imaginable. From our first... Read More meeting I felt comfortable with the Georgio’s team and I knew my experience would be amazing. They treated us like family and were very helpful and professional. We are thankful for their talent, professionalism, kindness and most of all friendship. Special shout out to our Georgio Girls- Belva, Tawnya, Courtney, Callie and Frances. We love you ladies!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Laura B

My entire experience at Georgio's Bridal has been a dream. A fantastic dream! The shop is peaceful and filled with joy and beautiful dresses. The employees are kind and accommodating, it just makes you happy to be there. My bridal associate, Tawnya, was incredible. I walked in... Read More and spoke with Tawnya about the feeling of the wedding and she said she thought she knew the exact dress I wanted. She went and got it and I was instructed to look around and grab a few that I was interested in and we met in the back. Where she had pulled out my perfect dress. We went ahead and tried all the others and it just made that first stand out more and more as perfect. Tawnya was kind and patient with me and my family as we made this big decision. Then the awesomeness continued as I got fitted and the staff was skilled, patient, kind, and joyful as we got the dress just right, and it was absolutely perfect for our wedding day. My experience of Georgio's is that it is a wonderful personable place that is patient and cares for its customers. I would thoroughly, 1000% recommend them!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017

I had a wonderful experience at Georgio's Bridal! Shopping for my dress was fun and free of pressure to find it right away. My alterations were excellent and the owner personally pinned my bustle to make sure it was perfect.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Sara M

The absolute BEST experience!! I have recommended Georgios to everyone because of the exceptional and fabulous experience! I went to numerous salons in Houston and the experience did not even compare to Georgios. I had the cutest phone call with the owner when I was scheduling... Read More my appointment. She made me so excited for my appointment. I had my consultation with Tawyna, who was absolutely incredible and is wonderful at her job! She listened to what I wanted and made the entire experience SO enjoyable!. The first dress I tried on - Tawyna picked out- was "the one", and it was half of what I wanted to spend!! (Thank you, Tawyna!!) She was just so great and helpful through the entire process, and I felt like she truly cared about me as a customer. I can't wait for my dress to come in and to have my first fitting because they made me feel like family! THANK YOU, GEORGIOS!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Courtni H

This place was amazing at helping me find my perfect dress!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Yasmin C

The staff made the wedding dress shopping experience great! The alterations turned out excellent after my dress came in bigger than I anticipated. They had so many beautiful dresses to choose from as well.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Kenya L

I searched many bridal boutiques for the perfect dress for my special day but was disappointed in the selections available for plus sized Brides (18-24) until I stumbled across Georgio's Bridal in Waco. The staff were so Amazingly patient and kind as I tried on several dresses... Read More and then I found the one that took everyone's breath away. The ladies in the salon as well as alterations were awesome. You will find a dress for anyone of any shape and size. Love Love Love!!!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Sarah L

I'm a local and my sisters and I have gone to Georgio's for every prom (G2) and now my wedding. They have the kind of genuine service that only comes from loving what you do. Their priority is to make you feel beautiful and they will take care of you the whole way through. Their... Read More dresses are gorgeous and in a reasonable price range, too! They also have beautiful veils, jewelry, headpieces and garters! I had mix-match bridesmaids dresses and they were so helpful in making sure I hit the mark (mix-matching is harder than it looks). My bridesmaids looked stunning! As for alterations, they are the best. They know what you can change and what will compromise the structure of the dress; again, they want to make you feel beautiful, not take your wallet. Alterations will work with your schedule and get you in and out quickly (as long as other customers aren't late... like me :/ ). And PLEASE go through Georgio's for all your tuxs! They really have the best prices in town, they have the biggest and best selection of colors and they know the colors that will complement yours and your bridesmaids dresses the best! I learned the hard way, went through a different place and ended up renting more shirts and ties for all the men through Georgio's because the other place didn't have a simple grey tie that matched and apparently didn't know what blush was... An added cost, but a lifesaver! Learn from my mistake, rent your tuxs from Georgio's. *ahem* not men's warehouse *ahem* Thank you for everything Georgio's!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Tina S

Georgio's is exceptional - not only for the variety of dress options but more importantly, the customer service. I bought my wedding dress there and also rented tuxedos for the guys. Belva and her staff are friendly, attentive, and professional. From dress selection to... Read More alterations to pickup/dropoff of the tuxedos, they made the entire process worry-free. I had a very small wedding party, with bridesmaids in different cities/states. They helped me pick out dresses for them and gave advice on the best option for the ladies to order them at the best price (even if it wasn't with them) and never made me feel like I was wasting their time if it didn't turn into a sale. We had a lot of issues getting the right measurements from the groomsmen for their tuxedos - they were unable to come in person to be measured because they live in another country. Their numbers kept coming back way off, even after converting from Euro to US sizes. Georgio's staff were so patient and helpful in sorting it all out and making sure the right sizes were ordered. Alterations for my dress were fast and impeccable. There was a small mixup with the dress on the day I was to pick it up but they corrected it promptly and put me at ease at a time when stress levels were already high. I am so glad I chose Georgio’s for my bridal services and cannot recommend them more highly.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Alyssa S

I found my dress at Georgio's and I could not be happier! I worked with Tawnya, and she was very laid back and listened to me very attentively when describing what I wanted. There was a great variety of dresses, and she helped me find the perfect dress for me! I also loved that... Read More they did free storage up until the day I left for my wedding, as well as having onsite seamstresses. They helped make everything go smoothly, and were super great to work with!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Stephanie S

My whole experience at Georgio's was fabulous. I was impressed by the selection of brands, sizes, and styles available. Everyone was extremely helpful and patient as I chose my dress. The alterations were prompt and very well done. I absolutely loved my dress and appreciated the... Read More smooth process!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Chelsea R

FABULOUS experience at Georgio's with Belva & her amazing team! Every single one of them made me feel like family & took the best care of me with not only one wedding dress but TWO & all my bridesmaid dresses! Couldn't have asked for better business!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Samantha M

Great experience at Georgios from start to finish! I went in to just find styles I liked with appointments booked at bigger salons in DFW/Austin areas. However, after speaking with consultant Tawyna, I slipped on my perfect, dream wedding dress on just the second try. From that... Read More moment I knew I found the one! The staff knew it too from the look on mine and my mothers faces. They made the process simple and worry-free. I purchased the dress a year a half before the wedding

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Rachel G

Oh this place was awful to get alterations at. The first time I went in to get my wedding dress altered, the seamstress grabbed my breast without asking me. I understand that part of getting a dress fitted includes some touches like that to get the dress to fit properly.... Read More However, this woman didn't even tell me what she was about to do to me. I was mortified because she just grabbed my breast and yanked it around. Secondly, I go to put my dress on the day of my wedding and there was a button missing at the top in the back. Because if this, my dress would not zip up and stay. So in a panicked frenzy my bridesmaid had to sew my WEDDING DRESS back together. Lastly, everyone who worked here seemed very rude and arrogant.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Crystal S

I bought my wedding dress from Georgio's for my April wedding and everything was wonderful! Everyone was so nice and helpful. I went in with one idea of what I wanted, but my consultant was knowledgeable and I ended up leaving with a completely different dress than I had... Read More imagined.....actually her choice was so much better than what I originally invisioned! My dress was beautiful and timeless! I recommend this place to anyone looking for a wedding dress!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Shelby S

Georgios Bridal is by far the best Bridal Salon in Waco. The staff is very helpful and friendly. I found the dress of my dreams here and I couldn't of found it anywhere else! I highly recommend Georgios to any Bride looking for there special dress! Thank you to everyone here who... Read More helped me feel and look my best on my Wedding day!😘

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Barbi y

These ladies at the salon were the best. They gave my daughter the best experience ever!! We never lacked attention. I can't say enough about the service we received and top notch knowledge!