Named 'Best of Weddings' by The Knot: Come See Why

Georgio's is known for gorgeous gowns, and excellent customer service. With hundreds of unique gowns to chose from, you're sure to find the most important gown you will ever own. And our in-house alteration department ensures your dress will fit perfectly! Make sure to check out our website for upcoming trunk shows and special events at our store. We'll see you soon!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Fashion

921 Lake Air Dr, Waco, TX (254) 772-0265

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Amy D

I'm so happy and pleased with Georgio's Bridal. Tawnya made my wedding dress shopping experience everything I wanted it to be. She made me feel comfortable, special, and beautiful. She was not pushy or rushed and gave me plenty of time to work through the process. I came in with... Read More my idea of what would work for my body type, and she showed me other options that were so much better. I ended up choosing a dress that I never would have picked out on my own. I'm so thankful to be able to work with Tawnya!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Kaitlyn W

We loved Georgios! After shopping at several bridal shops in DFW, we ended up coming to Waco for my dress! Belva and her team were great and flexible to work with. They have great prices and a good selection of dresses in their shop! We used Frances for alterations and she was... Read More great! Since we were from out of town, Frances stayed after hours to meet us for our final alterations appointment! We would definitely use Georgio's again!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Jenalee S

I had a very pleasant experience getting my wedding dress and accessories at Georgios. I travelled from Fort Worth as I was impressed with their collection of plus-sized gowns. I really enjoyed the approach to helping you find a form that looks good on you, then trying different... Read More styles to find the one!! Alterations made my dress fit perfectly for the big day! The best part of my experience was that they altered my rehearsal dinner dress the day before I needed it!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Samantha M

Great experience at Georgios from start to finish! I went in to just find styles I liked with appointments booked at bigger salons in DFW/Austin areas. However, after speaking with consultant Tawyna, I slipped on my perfect, dream wedding dress on just the second try. From that... Read More moment I knew I found the one! The staff knew it too from the look on mine and my mothers faces. They made the process simple and worry-free. I purchased the dress a year a half before the wedding

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Rachel G

Oh this place was awful to get alterations at. The first time I went in to get my wedding dress altered, the seamstress grabbed my breast without asking me. I understand that part of getting a dress fitted includes some touches like that to get the dress to fit properly.... Read More However, this woman didn't even tell me what she was about to do to me. I was mortified because she just grabbed my breast and yanked it around. Secondly, I go to put my dress on the day of my wedding and there was a button missing at the top in the back. Because if this, my dress would not zip up and stay. So in a panicked frenzy my bridesmaid had to sew my WEDDING DRESS back together. Lastly, everyone who worked here seemed very rude and arrogant.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Crystal S

I bought my wedding dress from Georgio's for my April wedding and everything was wonderful! Everyone was so nice and helpful. I went in with one idea of what I wanted, but my consultant was knowledgeable and I ended up leaving with a completely different dress than I had... Read More imagined.....actually her choice was so much better than what I originally invisioned! My dress was beautiful and timeless! I recommend this place to anyone looking for a wedding dress!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Shelby S

Georgios Bridal is by far the best Bridal Salon in Waco. The staff is very helpful and friendly. I found the dress of my dreams here and I couldn't of found it anywhere else! I highly recommend Georgios to any Bride looking for there special dress! Thank you to everyone here who... Read More helped me feel and look my best on my Wedding day!😘

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Barbi y

These ladies at the salon were the best. They gave my daughter the best experience ever!! We never lacked attention. I can't say enough about the service we received and top notch knowledge!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Leila J

Georgio's was outstanding! The staff was very attentive and friendly. They were even willing to work with us on payment scheduling! The alterations department practically had to rebuild my dress and they did a wonderful job!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Chelsey A

I'm so happy I chose Georgio's for my wedding dress! The dress selection process was great! They were patient and listened to everything I wanted. Tawnya made the experience so perfect. I went in with a dress in mind but they still had me try some other options. Tawnya had ideas... Read More of what would look nice on me and we tried on about 6 dresses. The last dress I tried on was the one I had I mind and it was perfect! My dream dress! I love the selection of dresses and other accessories they have to offer!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Kelli B

I had such an amazing experience at Georgio's. From the very beginning, I knew it was where I would get my wedding gown. As soon as I walked in, I told Tawnya my style and my budget, and she brought me several gorgeous gowns to try. I knew the dress I bought was the one as soon... Read More as I tried it on. All of the staff was so helpful through the whole process! I especially loved working with Frances in the alterations department. She made me feel so at ease that my dress would fit perfectly, and it did!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Suellen H

We purchased my daughters wedding gown with Tawnya, she was so helpful and patient with us. It was such a relaxing and fun day. Francis in alterations did an amazing job removing straps and creating a beautiful, unique gown. They were so pleasant to work with.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Yuridia B

Thank you to Georgio's and especially Nora for making my dress shopping experience one to remember! Couldn't have found a more perfect dress!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Tracy S

To say that I was nervous walking into my bridal appointment this morning would be an understatement. I had my mind set that I wouldn't get disappointed if I weren't able to find THE dress today. Had already made up my mind that this would be a good practice run and get it out... Read More of my system. From the moment I walked in, Tawnya made me feel at ease, asking all the right questions as though she was genuinely interested in helping me find the perfect dress for my special day. I was blown away at her attention to detail and how comfortable I became almost instantly with her. Right away, her eye just knew which silhouette would be perfect for me, even though it wasn't one I had ever considered for myself. She kept our options opened and even pulled some of the dresses that I walked in thinking I would like...guess what...SHE WAS RIGHT. I said YES to the second dress she picked for me and I have never felt more beautiful. I could not thank her enough for the time she took, how easy it was to work with her and communicate with her, her attention to detail and for helping me step outside of my own box. Because of her, I have found the dress that I can't wait to walk towards my husband to be in and I couldn't imagine it in any other dress. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for a most perfect experience!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Jackie M

Georgio's was wonderful and exactly what I was hoping my wedding dress shopping experience would be! They were friendly, professional, listened to what I envisioned, and where understanding of my budget. And having in-house alterations was a bigger bonus than I even realized! I... Read More highly recommend Georgio's. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Nataly G

I definitely had my 'yes to the dress' moment here! The staff was very helpful and the selection was amazing from selection to cleaning! Too bad a woman only gets married once because this would be my go to place!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016

I absolutely loved working with Georgio's to find my gown! They went above and beyond to make sure that my gown and accessories were exactly what I wanted and within my budget!!! The alterations department was amazing as well, and they assisted not only myself but my maid of... Read More honor who was 8 months pregnant at my wedding! I cannot thank them enough for everything they assisted with! Would definitely recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Ashley L

Georgios helped me find my dream dress! I would have never considered trying it on, but it ended up being the perfect dress for me. They have a huge selection, and were fantastic for shoes, accessories, bridesmaids dresses, and tuxes. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Katie S

Great service with great prices! Such a huge variety of dresses and a one stop shop for the whole wedding party!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Brady P

I had the best experience finding my perfect wedding gown at Georgio's! Not to mention the in house alterations were easy and painless, was literally finished in one day! Could not have been happier with the entire staff!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

I had my dress altered here after buying it from their other store Tie the Knot, they were very fast at the alterations and had my dress completed after 2 weeks!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Lauren T

I purchased my dress here for my wedding in April! My experience was great from the moment I schedule an appointment to the day I picked my dress up from alterations. They gave a great selection of quality wedding dresses for all sizes. I recently visited them again this past... Read More weekend for my sister's wedding in December and their customer service is excellent! Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016

The BEST. My daughter shopped in two cities, before going to Georgio's. Their professional service was great. Tawnya helped in selecting the best design and style. Christie is extremely knowledgeable in alterations and did a wonderful job. Every detail was important to... Read More Georgio's staff.

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Amy M

PERFECT! I came to Georgio's to find a different dress than I already purchased. We found an amazing dress (my perfect dress!) and it arrived very timely, considering our short timeframe. Alterations were also amazing! 2 appointments and it was complete... ready for Bridal... Read More Photos! Everyone was professional and courteous. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Casey E

What an incredible experience from making an appointment to picking my wedding dress up after alterations at Georgio's! I am from Waco originally, but live out of town now. I was a bit overwhelmed by the options, but did know the silhouette I wanted. Ashley Field was absolutely... Read More incredible in helping narrow down the options . The customer service was second to none. Georgio's did an incredible job on the alternations as well. They took great care of my dress and explained every step along the way. Highly recommend!