4 Venues Built to Fit Any Dream Wedding

Regardless of the size of your occasion, one of our 4 venues will fit your needs. With beautiful scenic views and a charming rustic setting, Geronimo Oaks - Weddings and Events mixes the country with class. We can accommodate 400 guests comfortably at prices that fit just about any bridal budget. So call now to schedule a tour, we have nights and weekends available for touring. We look forward to hearing from you.

• Outdoor - Covered

Farm + Ranch, Barn

Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1377 Dietert Road, Seguin, TX (830) 391-8685

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Tara N

Amazing venue!!!! They are so helpful and kind I received so many complements on how beautiful the venue is. Absolutely the best place to get married!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Juliann P

We loved this venue, everything went very smooth thanks to the staff. We were able to decorate the day before and had a rehearsal at the venue the day before also which many venues we looked at didn't allow. The venue was very clean and allowed outside vendors which was very... Read More helpful. We highly suggest Geronimo Oaks!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Veronica C

I hosted an event at Geronimo Oaks Wedding and Events center in September. The staff was incredibly helpful. The team went above and beyond to make sure all my needs were met. The space is gorgeous with lots of opportunities for traditional and nontraditional wedding... Read More activations. I would highly recommend this space to anyone looking to get married or host a fun event.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Hannah L

We had our wedding at The Creeks and it was so beautiful!! Good location and price! The staff is very helpful and make sure you have everything you need!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Michelle P

I was supposed to have a 2 hour rehearsal two nights before my wedding which I accommodated them due to a wedding being held there the night before my wedding. I was told the week before my wedding that it had to be moved from Friday night to Friday afternoon so they could set... Read More up the wedding. I told the venue coordinator that was not ok. They allowed us to use it Friday night. However once we arrived to the venue, chairs and tables were set up and we were told not to touch them because of the wedding the next day. I couldn't get a proper rehearsal at all. The day of my wedding I was told prior that I would have a coordinator. I didn't see the coordinator or the owner at all. I coordinated the whole wedding myself from when the food arrived to the liquor to the DJ to the photo booth. It was ridiculous.

2017-10-03T13:32:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for submitting a review with us, we always take clients thoughts and concerns into consideration. We are so sorry you feel this way. We do allow couples to have rehearsals free of charge because we know it puts couples at ease to have... Read Less Read More

Meet The Coordinator

Juliann Cummings

I've been working in events for the past four years. After graduating from The University of Texas San Antonio with a Business Communications degree I found my passion for weddings. Being a bride-to-be myself, I know how difficult the process can be, so I want to make it as stress-free as I can for you. I truly love seeing couple's dream weddings come to life. I believe your wedding day should be perfect in every aspect, and I'm going to work my hardest to make that happen for you.