wedding design & planning

Gilded Lily Events is a full service event planning & design company that specializes in personal, unique weddings. We love anything handcrafted & thoughtful. Backyard, cabin, farm, and beach weddings make our heart beat faster. We would love to hear more about your vision for your day. Send us an email at [email protected] or visit our website.

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

Tri-State area and beyond (732) 779-9276

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Nicole M

The moment I got engaged, I knew I needed to work with Paige! I met with her less than a week after our engagement to start discussing our wedding. As an event professional, I have extremely high standards for my events and my guests definitely expected the best from my... Read More wedding...no pressure at all! I knew that I could not do this alone and there was no one else I would rather help than Gilded Lily Events. Paige is extremely organized and truly passionate about love and weddings and all the little details that go into them. She 100% understood my style and the look and feel we wanted for our wedding. She made our wedding dreams become a reality. Our wedding took a little over a year to plan and Paige was beyond helpful for the entire process. I must have emailed/called/text her a million times and her responses were always helpful, thoughtful, and quick. She has an amazing community of vendors she works with and was able to help me find the perfect fit with every vendor booked. I am actually sad it is over because I won’t get to work with all of them on such a frequent basis anymore! In addition to handling all of the vendors, she created a master timeline that coordinated with the photographer, videographer, caterer, band and venue. It was truly vital for our wedding to run smoothly. We got married in a raw space so EVERYTHING needed to be brought in. She did not miss and beat and thought of everything so we were prepared should any issues arise. To this day, I don’t know if there were any because everything was PERFECT! Our wedding day was by far the best day of our lives, and I keep telling people that I think I was able to enjoy it and relax because we had Paige and her team. I was truly "in the moment" all day: getting ready, taking pictures, pre-ceremony, during the ceremony, and all throughout the reception. I did not have to worry about ONE thing besides enjoying ourselves! Paige was at the venue all week prior to the wedding, overseeing the setup and delivery of everything. She kept everyone on track and on time, but was flexible and patient. My one piece of advice to all brides looking for an event planner, HIRE PAIGE. You will not be disappointed. I want to get married every year and have Paige plan it for us! Thank you to Paige and GLE for making our day the most memorable, beautiful, fun, amazing and whimsical day of our lives!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Bridget R

Paige is AMAZING! She is extremely creative, organized, detail orientated, but also has this very calm and assuring vibe about her. We hired GLE to help us with day-of coordination for our November 3 wedding. I work in corporate event planning and was hands on during the... Read More planning process, but knew I needed to hire someone who I could trust to execute the day I had been dreaming of my whole life. Paige completely exceeded our expectations. From our first meeting to the day of the wedding she had great ideas and suggestions, that no one else would've thought of. Not only did she make sure our day was perfect and ran smoothly, she also was extremely helpful to our wedding party & families throughout the day. If you are debating hiring someone to help you the month of your wedding, hire Paige. You will not regret it! My only regret was that I didn't have Paige a part of our planning process from the beginning!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Caitlin K

During the initial stages of wedding planning, I was the type of Bride who was convinced that I could do everything myself, and was stubborn enough to believe I could pull off an amazing wedding day without the help of a planner. It wasn’t until I was about 3 months out that I... Read More realized I was in over my head, and desperately needed someone who could help my fiancé and I have an amazing wedding day. I was referred to Gilded Lily Events from a family member (who had an absolutely gorgeous wedding), and ended up working with Caitlin as my day-of coordinator – I can honestly say it was the BEST investment we made during the entire wedding planning process. I owe everything to Caitlin for making this day possible. In addition to communicating with my vendors, setting up my personal décor, being my personal cheerleader and dealing with all of the little hiccups that a wedding day inevitably brings (including fixing my dress and re-curling my hair after a windy photo shoot left me looking a little crazy!), her priority was clearly ensuring that Mark and I had the best day of our lives. I can't say enough wonderful things about Caitlin and the rest of the Gilded Lily team! From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Caroline G

Paige and the rest of the Gilded Lily Events crew were amazing. I currently live in New Orleans, but wanted to have a backyard wedding at my childhood home in NJ so I decided to hire Gilded Lily Events because I knew it would be a challenge. Paige was incredibly flexible and... Read More accommodating throughout the entire process. I decided on the design and day of packages, which were worth every penny. I had about 9 months to plan my wedding and Paige made the process seamless. I am not the type of person who has been planning their wedding since I was little, so I didn’t really know where to start. Paige made the whole process approachable and manageable, with strategies for every issue and concern. She was very available and we were able to talk regularly by phone and email. From the beginning, Paige was organized and thorough without making us feel overwhelmed. She helped us plan a budget and was honest and realistic about our expectations. Paige's recommendations for vendors was terrific. She worked with our budget and style in all aspects: photographer, videographer, caterer, florist and tent company, among others. Every vendor she found us was professional and the end product was exactly what we wanted. The day of the wedding, Paige and her team were incredible. Every detail was taken care of and the finished product would not have been possible without Gilded Lily Events. The most difficult part of my wedding was coordinating the vendors. I did not have to worry about a thing, which was a huge relief. On a personal level, Paige is just lovely. She is easy going but organized and just a wonderful, kind human all around. Part of the reason I wanted to use GLE was because Paige planned my friend’s wedding and I was able to watch her in action. She has an amazing ability to problem solve and multi-task with a calmness that comes from both her personality and her experience. For me, this was incredibly important because I wanted someone who understood my vision and vibe, but also someone who would be a reassuring calming presence on the day of. She nailed it. My wedding was especially emotional because my father recently passed away. She helped me incorporate special aspects of my dad and my family without making it cheesy and generally helped me to be happy and relaxed on the big day. I would recommend Paige and Gilded Lily Events to everyone I know. I received countless compliments on the beauty of my wedding, and I truly owe it all to GLE!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Kate D

Working with Paige was the BEST decision I made during the entire wedding planning process. Paige is organized, detail-oriented, flexible, and kind. She was so amazing throughout our LONG engagement and recognized that my job made it difficult for me to manage wedding planning... Read More and helped me through the entire process. Because of this, I was able to really enjoy my wedding weekend, knowing that all the details (and there were a lot, because we had to bring everything in to our venue) were taken care of. I wish I could get married again!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Kelly J

Paige and her team at Gilded Lily Events are THE BEST! I hired them so I can have a stress-free wedding planning process, and thanks to them, it was exactly that. While Paige was at the venue working with my florist to make sure the room was exactly as I wanted it, Caitlin, one... Read More of the assistants, was with me and my bridesmaids guiding us through every step of the day: making sure we were dressed on time, making sure the flowers were there on time, making sure the photographers, videographer, transportation, etc, was on time. She was amazing!! I really dont know what I would have done if I did not have her with us!! On top of their amazing, fun, calm attitudes, they were truly a pleasure to work with and spend the day with. They kept everything moving smoothly and let me enjoy my wedding day, stress-free! Thank you Paige and Caitlyn and the whole Gilded Lily Events Team!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Ashley G

We hired Paige for the event design and 'Day of' services for our wedding in the Spring of 2017 at the Ashford Estate. From the moment I met her in her really cute work space, I knew that I would love working with her and love all of her ideas for my wedding. Every idea that I... Read More gave her she ran with and had it come to life for us on our big day. We wanted to make our fairly large wedding feel intimate and special for each one of our guests. That is exactly how it turned out. She thought of details that I would never have thought of. I loved working with her and always had confidence each project would be done with the utmost perfection, which is what we all want our wedding day. We communicated almost every day from the day I hired her until even after the wedding to tie up a few loose ends. She has great relationships with a lot of local vendors that she was able to call on during last minute needs and crunch times. She has a great laid back personality with the forwardness to get things done and get everything in order that needs to be. She went above and beyond of what we expected. Paige unfortunately was not able to be in attendance for the 'Day of' services, but she sent a team of 3 ladies who did a fantastic job. They made our day as laid back as we wanted and also stuck to our schedule to make sure everything happened that we requested. We were on time for all parts of the day and got every picture that we asked for and more. We could not have gotten through that day without them. My family and I sat back after the wedding and said that Paige and her team were one of the best decisions we made about the entire wedding. We could not have asked for a better team to work with and to help us bring our dream wedding come to life. I would highly recommend her for your wedding/event. I will be hiring her in the future for other events!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Sarah C

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Paige and the entire Gilded Lily team. Hiring them for Day Of Coordination was the best decision we made (aside from getting married to each other!) during the entire wedding planning process. They went above and beyond to answer any... Read More questions or concerns, put so much time and effort into the timeline / coordination with all of my vendors and basically made sure the entire day moved along perfectly. My number one concern was that i didn't want to be stressed on my wedding day and didn't want to feel I had to micromanage or be in charge of anything. Just wanted to have fun, be in love and feel all of the magic around me and my new husband. This is exactly what happened and it was mostly all due to Gilded Lily's expertise. Not to mention, Paige just had a very new baby during all of this & still managed to handle every detail of her job with such ease, grace, and precision. Hire them! :)

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Laura P

Paige was a vital part of our entire wedding process. She helped us choose all of the vendors, attended the meetings with us, and coordinated everything. She kept us on a timeline to make sure every detail of the planning was taken care of and our families had zero stress. We... Read More had an amazing experience from the very beginning and knew we were in expert hands. I can not rave enough about Paige and would highly recommend to any bride!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Maggie H

Paige, from Gilded Lily Events, was a true joy to work with from the first time we spoke to even after the big day. When we chose our venue, we knew there would be a lot of planning and design that needed to happen. We got married in a big, beautiful, EMPTY home so we needed to... Read More bring in pretty much everything. I knew I'd want to work with someone to help bring our ideas to life to create the special day we were hoping for. Enter Paige! From our first conversation I knew I'd love working with her. She made me feel like my ideas and vision were paramount, and would add her own amazing design input around them to make each element of the day perfect. I was definitely THAT bride - who didn't want a theme for the day but knew the feelings and emotions I wanted to capture, and knew what I liked and what I didn't. Paige was literally like a magician making ideas and thoughts come to life. From the flowers, to the table scape, to the ceremony setup, and so much more. She is so passionate about making your day something you love and wants it to represent you as a couple. The biggest elements and the littlest details are all important to her. She was there every step of the way to make each element unique and wonderful. Paige also has an amazing group of vendors that she works closely with and can recommend. She was at our venue days before making sure things were getting setup and coming together exactly as she and I planned. I honestly can't say enough about how fabulous she is and how awesome it was to work with her. If you're lucky enough to book Paige for your big day, you're in for an amazing experience!!!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Rachel S

To put it simply—my wedding would not have been the same without Paige. She was instrumental in helping me bring my dream vision to life. I first reached out to Paige a year and a half before my wedding after seeing her work in many well-known publications. From there we met... Read More in person and discussed ideas, and she created an inspiration board that evolved as we moved through the planning process. I was pretty obsessed with pinterest and instagram and every time I sent Paige a new picture I liked, she was able to come back with options about how we could incorporate the idea, but with our own spin on it to make it uniquely ours. Although she is highly in demand, I felt as though I was her only bride as her one-on-one attention and fast response rate is unparalleled (both in text and email!). My wedding day went seamlessly due to Paige and her team as well as the detailed timeline she created before the wedding after speaking with all of our vendors. She even navigated a last minute ceremony location change (due to weather conditions we had to move it indoors) and turned the indoor reception space into the most intimate, romantic, makeshift chapel. Her calm demeanor was exactly what my high-strung personality needed during my wedding day as well as through the planning process. I would HIGHLY recommend Paige to any bride planning a wedding! Brides—you need Paige, trust me! Thank you Paige and the rest of the GLE team for making my wedding so perfect and beyond my wildest dreams! Xo

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Ashlie M

I truly can not say enough good things about Gilded Lily Events! We had a very DIY wedding and had to bring in nearly everything , so I knew we needed a "day of coordinator" who could help bring our vision to life - and we were so glad we worked with Caitlin! From coordinating... Read More all of our vendors to setting up decor on the day of the wedding - she absolutely nailed it, even down to the smallest details! We had the most perfect day and enjoyed ourselves to the fullest, and I know that is because Caitlin had everything handled. I would recommend Gilded Lily Events a hundred times over (and my sister already insists on using Caitlin when she needs to plan her wedding!). Thank you for making our dream wedding a reality - we are forever grateful!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Erin H

Let me start off by saying I am slightly neurotic about being under-prepared for things in general so the idea of planning a wedding was overwhelming -- which was not made easier by the fact that we decided to get married in NJ when we live in VA. I thanked the wedding gods on... Read More a WEEKLY basis that I was able to find Paige/GLE throughout my entire engagement. She not only made the planning process so easy and calming, she was just also just a sweet and delightful human to be around/work with. She picks up on your vibe really organically and runs with it. her vision is amazing - she makes all those images you have in your brain that you may not even know how to describe and makes them a reality. This really helped me to relax through out the entire process because I knew I was in such good hands. I would even recommend giving her some creative room to surprise you! She threw in some final touches at the wedding that just blew me away. You will not be disappointed. She knew exactly which vendors would work with my style and made sure I loved everything we picked out down to the cake, flowers, invites, EVERYTHING. I even got a text from one of my husbands guy friends when they got our invite saying it was one of the nicest ones they'd ever received which is so funny. I cried the morning of my wedding before anything even happened because I was so overjoyed with how everything came together! I felt so lucky. I got SO MANY compliments on my wedding I actually felt guilty because I it was basically like I cheated having Paige on my team - she's the best! Paige was far and away the best investment we made for our wedding. You can't go wrong with GLE, it's like having a real life pretty filter for your most important day!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016

Choosing Paige as my wedding planner was the best decision I made when planning my special day! After seeing my sisters law's wedding in which Paige fully orchestrated the most incredible backyard wedding I've ever seen I knew I wanted to work with her too. My husband and I... Read More hadn't yet picked our location so when we finally settled on the Williamsburg Savings Bank (Weylin B. Seymour's) the first thing I did was hire Paige. From start to finish Paige exceeded all of my expectations. She took the large and formal space and incorporated a causal style that highlighted the amazing architecture of the historic venue. She is a creative genius and is able to take any space and make it truly amazing. She thinks about the space overall but also thinks about the small details. For example, she found a local artist to sketch the exterior of Williamsburg Bank for our Save Date. In addition, she used the beautiful wallpaper from the venue as an inspiration when designing the envelope flap of the wedding invitation. She also handmade escort cards from charms that were inspired from the time period that the bank was originally built. She truly designs a wedding that compliments not only the couple's style but also highlights the space while simultaneously considering every small detail. Most importantly Paige is wonderful to work with! She is extremely sweet and a true pleasure to work with. From the second we signed with Paige she was responsive and went above beyond to answer my questions. She is very organized and provides you with various reminders about when decisions or payments need to be made. She follows up and ensures that all vendors are also on schedule. Paige also has a great resource of vendors that she relies on. She referred me to an amazing photographer and wedding invite designer / calligrapher that I was extremely happy with. Trust me when I say hire Paige. She is amazing and makes wedding planning fun and easy -- you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Jessica G

Dreams are made of the beautiful events Paige at Gilded Lily events designs and executes. Hiring Paige to help design and plan my wedding day was the best decision I made. She is extremely creative, passionate, personable, and detail-oriented. THANK YOU Paige for making my... Read More wedding day absolutely PERFECT!!!! xoxo

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Terésa F

There is no way I can adequately thank Paige for planning, orchestrating, and executing the most beautiful day of my (our) lives. She brought this incredible day into being after over a year of long-distance communication and planning. I had very little anxiety about the day... Read More leading up to it, and then I floated through the morning before the events began, soaking up and enjoying every minute. From there it only got better, as I was able to be so fully present in celebrating the day with my husband and our families. I was allowed to be a real part of it, to experience everything unfold so organically, to be surprised by the beauty and care put into every details, and to feel like it so adequately reflected our personalities, aesthetics, and love. What an amazing privilege to enjoy such a significant day in my life that completely. Not to mention we were approached again and again by all the guests telling us it was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding and that it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever been to. Two weeks later and we're still getting messages and comments from friends and family expressing these same sentiments. It brings us so much joy to hear it. We owe so much of it to Paige. She took my grandparent's backyard, where I grew up, and turned it into a space of such significance and beauty for me, my husband, and our families. What a gift she has, to be able to read people so well and to help them celebrate their love so fully on their wedding day. I cannot recommend her more highly. Thank you, thank you for being there with us.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Laura Q

If I could give Paige & Gilded Lily Events, 10 stars, I would! That's how pleased I was with my experience with Paige & her team. Paige is creative, detail-oriented, a true professional and she has a gift for understanding the vision in your head & bringing it to life. I was... Read More floored on my wedding day when all of the details of our wedding came together; it was as if Paige had lived in my head for what my dream wedding would look like. I wouldn't have survived during my wedding planning process without her. She kept me on schedule, guided me in the right direction, always listened to my feedback/kept my budget in mind, etc. Talent-aside, Paige is also patient, warm and just fun to work with. I genuinely missed her when my wedding planning process was over! I recommend Gilded Lily Events 100%, and I would be happy to provide additional feedback/answer questions to any bride in the market for a planner via email: [email protected]

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Jenna K

I first met Paige during the Red Bank NJ Wedding Walk. Shortly after, my mom surprised myself and my fiance with the day of planning package as a gift for our engagement party. We were married on 10/10/15 at the Oyster Point Hotel and Paige did an amazing job!!! She made my... Read More vision truly come to life and the day went by without any hiccups. She is a doll to work with and I look forward to the next event I can have her assistance with!!! I suggest if you are in need of any wedding or event coordination that you do not look any further.

So Great!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Alexandra G

We had a great experience from beginning to end with Paige at Gilded Lily. We hired Gilded Lily as a Day-Of Coordinator, where we (the bride and groom) organized all of the details ahead of time and she and her assistant coordinated and executed everything on the day-of so we... Read More could enjoy the day and not worry about a thing. Three weeks prior, we gave them all of the details for what we had arranged, and they helped us put together a timeline for the day's events. They coordinated with the vendors on that timeline ahead of time, so everyone was on the same page. We ended up using some of the vendors they recommended and couldn't have been happier with the result. Having vendors that have worked together before certainly makes for a better event! Paige and her team also understood what our vision was and I felt like their suggestions/recommendations were very much in line with what our wishes were. They understand what the trends are and the fact that wedding traditions have changed. We never felt forced into anything we didn't want. All in all, they had everything covered. In fact, I didn't find out about things that went awry until after the day..which was exactly what my expectation was. Definitely recommend! ps - check out their sister company Dovetail Rentals - http://www.dovetailvintage.com/ Really cool stuff!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Elena G

Look no further - Paige is your girl! If you want someone who makes you feel incredibly taken care of, like everything will be ok and she's got it under control, someone who is totally prompt with email, excited about your vision and your day, someone who will provide as much or... Read More as little suggestions as you like, and someone who is overall wonderful to be around - that's Paige! I adored planning my wedding, I crafted and had a blast making it feel true to our style, but I knew I wanted to relax on the day and have someone help execute what I had spent time prepping for. Paige did exactly that. PERFECTLY. She took down every note, did every single thing she said she would, even last minute set up our arbor flowers when we hadn't previously discussed it and it turned out beautiful - she does it all! I picked Paige not only for her personality, but because I loved her style. So, when I wasn't sure where I wanted a decoration to go, I felt so comfortable just telling Paige to use her best judgement and she nailed it. It was also wonderful to be able to rent from her sister company, Dovetail Vintage Rentals, which just made things even easier for us to not have to worry about finding a bunch of vintage vases. Paige is worth every penny and then some...we just cannot say enough great things about her! She's a true gem and I'll miss working with her now that the wedding is over! xo - Elena and Michael

Talented, calm, collective and made my day perfect.

Reviewed on 8/26/2015

Since I am in the design industry I had so many ideas for my wedding and so many things I wanted to include. My husband and I moved to California halfway through our engagement which put another twist on our wedding planning. I started to get nervous as to how I was going to... Read More have everything just the way I wanted it when I was so far away. I have known Paige since I was little and I was so happy to hear she was an event coordinator and such good things about her. My parents were a little hesitant at first about spending the money because they were sure I could do it but I knew I needed help! So we booked her for the "day of" coordination. I spoke to Paige constantly via email and she always gave me insight about things or made suggestions as to what I could do to make something look a certain way, etc. 2 weeks before the wedding when I arrived home from California, we did a run through at the venue where she made points about the schedule and more suggestions as to how to make the venue look like I wanted it to. Since I was doing all hair and makeup at my house, my mom wanted all of our decor and things for the venue and church to be out of the house. Paige came a week before the wedding to pick everything up so it was out of our way which was such a relief to my parents and me. Paige attended the rehearsal with us and coordinated everything with my priest so we didn't have to worry about a thing. The day of we didn't have Paige with us in the morning but when we arrived at the church she was all set up and ready to go. She made me feel so comfortable and calm going into the ceremony. When we arrived back to the venue I was so taken back by how beautiful everything looked. She had taken everything I made and everything I rented from her and made it look amazing! We received SO many compliments. My sister had gotten married there 7 years prior and everyone was saying how different and beautiful the venue was. I know it was because of everything she did! She was there all night to help us with whatever we needed. I never felt like I had to worry about a thing. At the end of the night she packed up everything for us so we could get out of there which was incredible. She brought over the things we needed to our hotel room that night and then the rest of our personal stuff was dropped off a few days later. If you're feeling overwhelmed for a minute and think you need the help, get it! She was worth every penny and more and I'd hire her 100 times again. I am definitely a control freak and I never felt like I needed to be with Paige. I knew whatever she set up would be tasteful and beautiful. She was amazing and I will definitely be recommending her to other brides!

Paige is the best!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015

I found Paige and Gilded Lily Events through our Wedding Photographer. She came highly recommended by them. I was at a point in wedding planning where most of my vendors were squared away except for any design element. We had a destination wedding in a remote town in Maine so... Read More I really needed someone who could navigate from a far and pull together a theme from my random thoughts and ideas. Paige exceeded my expectations. She executed the design piece seamlessly. She created the most beautiful designs that were not only rustic but clean and fresh. The end result blew me away. It was also raining on and off throughout the day of my wedding. Paige didn't even break a sweat. She was a consummate professional from beginning to end. I couldn't recommend Paige more!!! A+

Wonderful Wedding Day Of Coordinators

Reviewed on 8/10/2015

We Loved working with Gilded Lily Events! They are a fabulous team of women! Leading up to our day we worked with Paige and Jen in reviewing everything that my family and I had created for our special event. Jen Woolston was with us for our rehearsal dinner (At Sandy Hook, NJ)... Read More and was extremely helpful in offering help and support reviewing every last detail so that we would not need to worry about getting ready off site on Saturday. On the wedding day we were welcomed by Jen and Caitlin who helped all of us as the day became more and more frantic, and helped ease my worries if they crept in here and there. Jen handled everything with grace and was able to speak up for me when I could not, and really effectively got the job done when I needed some help, and spoke with all vendors on my behalf in a professional and kind manner. For all DIY brides like me, I can't recommend enough the relief of having a team like Jen, Paige and Caitlin to help make the day-of simple and worry-free after all the DIY hard work is completed!

Semi - Destination executed perfectly! 6/20/15

Reviewed on 6/28/2015

We began with a meeting at Starbucks in Red Bank, NJ. From the first conversation we knew that we found the planner for us. Paige had done enough weddings to know what she was doing but not so many where she lost the passion for it. Gilded Lily was there for every question we... Read More had and asked/answered the ones we didn't think of. Paige planned our wedding with the thoughtfulness of a best friend while negotiating vendor contracts like my lawyer! Choosing a venue wasn't easy for us, our budget wasn't enough that we could do whatever we wanted but certainly more than the average wedding. This put us in a tough spot choosing the best place with the least options or a mediocre venue with the best of everything. After seeing several venues and getting to know us, Paige thought that we should see Congress Hall in Cape May. It would never have been on our radar if it wasn't for GLE. She knew that it would fit our budget to have the best of the best there and we did! Although it wasn't always easy dealing with the venue, Paige talked me off the ledge and got the job done that I/we did not have the time to do. When it came down to scheduling, GLE was on top of everything including us to get things done. A valuable asset in the planning process. I had most of the vendors chosen already since they are friends/partners of mine but it made dealing with them that much easier as well. Rehearsal / Rehearsal dinner: I really started to see the plan turn into action on Friday evening. I could see that Paige was so cool that it eased our minds instantaneously. There wasn't a minute of the entire weekend that we were worried about anything other than our guests enjoying themselves and even that was pretty much all taken care of. Ceremony: Paige and her awesome husband (yes she even dragged her husband to our wedding weekend) were busy early that morning setting up and taking care of business. I know what goes into planning events and trust me, you don't want to deal with any of that stuff on your day. The ceremony was beautiful and I have very high expectations (I'm fancy, lol) so to see it all come together better than I imagined... it was awesome! BTW, GLE has an incredible warehouse of the most cool / interesting wedding/party decor I've seen. Due to the impeccable planning, there wasn't anything (I saw) that needed attention or correction the entire night. I highly recommend Paige and Gilded Lily Events for any party you're throwing. We will surely use their services again soon! (for a party not another wedding!)

Above and Beyond Expectations

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Jennifer B

I found Paige through a colleague who used her for her backyard wedding and thought she was outstanding and more importantly easy to work with. I have to say I was not let down. Paige's taste and creativity are both top knotch. She's also incredibly calm and professional... Read More making it easy to work with her. I also didn't want to be super involved in the details as I was pretty busy during this time and details are not my specialty. But Paige thought through absolutely everything. She handled not only the design but the rentals and the coordination with all of the vendors. My wedding went off without a hitch and was truly beautiful. I was shocked and overwhelmed at how amazing everything was from the flowers to the tables to the lighting in the tent and the yard. It was magical. So many guests came up and told me how beautiful everything was. We even had a guest who was a wedding planner who said it was the nicest wedding she had ever been to - so a pretty high compliment. I would trust Paige with anything and recommend her to anyone and everyone looking for a low-stress, high taste wedding planner.

Hi! My name is Paige VanGombos and I am the owner of Gilded Lily Events. I absolutely love LOVE and feel so grateful that I get to create weddings that bring my couples so much joy. I live in Red Bank, NJ with my husband and our soon-to-be baby boy! We have been in business for almost 5 years and have designed and planned over 100 weddings. We love to talk everything wedding and strive to create a stress-free planning experience. I am looking forward to meeting you!