wedding design & planning

Gilded Lily Events is a full service event planning & design company that specializes in personal, unique weddings. We love anything handcrafted & thoughtful. Backyard, cabin, farm, and beach weddings make our heart beat faster. We would love to hear more about your vision for your day. Send us an email at [email protected] or visit our website.

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Tri-State area and beyond (732) 779-9276

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Nicole M

The moment I got engaged, I knew I needed to work with Paige! I met with her less than a week after our engagement to start discussing our wedding. As an event professional, I have extremely high standards for my events and my guests definitely expected the best from my... Read More wedding...no pressure at all! I knew that I could not do this alone and there was no one else I would rather help than Gilded Lily Events. Paige is extremely organized and truly passionate about love and weddings and all the little details that go into them. She 100% understood my style and the look and feel we wanted for our wedding. She made our wedding dreams become a reality. Our wedding took a little over a year to plan and Paige was beyond helpful for the entire process. I must have emailed/called/text her a million times and her responses were always helpful, thoughtful, and quick. She has an amazing community of vendors she works with and was able to help me find the perfect fit with every vendor booked. I am actually sad it is over because I won’t get to work with all of them on such a frequent basis anymore! In addition to handling all of the vendors, she created a master timeline that coordinated with the photographer, videographer, caterer, band and venue. It was truly vital for our wedding to run smoothly. We got married in a raw space so EVERYTHING needed to be brought in. She did not miss and beat and thought of everything so we were prepared should any issues arise. To this day, I don’t know if there were any because everything was PERFECT! Our wedding day was by far the best day of our lives, and I keep telling people that I think I was able to enjoy it and relax because we had Paige and her team. I was truly "in the moment" all day: getting ready, taking pictures, pre-ceremony, during the ceremony, and all throughout the reception. I did not have to worry about ONE thing besides enjoying ourselves! Paige was at the venue all week prior to the wedding, overseeing the setup and delivery of everything. She kept everyone on track and on time, but was flexible and patient. My one piece of advice to all brides looking for an event planner, HIRE PAIGE. You will not be disappointed. I want to get married every year and have Paige plan it for us! Thank you to Paige and GLE for making our day the most memorable, beautiful, fun, amazing and whimsical day of our lives!!

Gilded Lily is the Best.

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Caitlin C

Working with Paige was a dream come true and she truly made our wedding the best day of our lives. Tyler and I got married in an unconventional space that required us to bring in everything. For the most part I had a pretty good idea of how I wanted the space to look but... Read More was completely overwhelmed at how to execute it. I stumbled across Paige and Gilded Lily Events and the second I met her I knew I made the best decision of our wedding. Paige is able to look at a space and within a couple of minutes have an idea about how to transform it into something completely magical. Working with someone like that makes the entire process that much better. I feel fortunate that Paige and I had a very similar style. Being able to show someone an inspiration picture and having someone get exactly what you are saying is invaluable. Working with someone who is absurdly organized and thinks of all the things you would have never thought of is the best. I walked into our venue on the day of our wedding and my heart may have stopped – Paige and the team turned a white box into a modern and romantic space that was everything I had ever dreamed of and so much more. We had people tell us our wedding was the coolest they’ve ever been to and it wouldn’t have been as cool it was if it wasn’t for Paige. I can’t recommend her enough – she is creative and thoughtful and she truly puts her heart and soul into every aspect of the wedding. I can’t thank her enough for the making our day so amazing.

The Créme de la Créme

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Kristin B

There truly aren't enough words to describe my gratitude for Paige at Gilded Lily Events. As all brides-to-be will discover having someone willing and able not only to take the time to understand your vision, but also to execute it flawlessly is truly priceless. That is was... Read More Paige did for me. Here's the thing, I did not want my wedding to look or feel like anyone else's wedding. That idea wasn't because I simply wanted to be different. But, rather because I wanted my wedding to feel authentic to me and my now husband, Gilded Lily events provided that along with impeccable design skills-- You know how awesome Pinterest, Cupcakes & Cashmere, Green Wedding Shoes, Ruffled, etc. is and how suddenly hours upon hours have gone by-- you're head is spinning and you feel helpless and hopeless to pull off anything even closely resembling anything as picturesque? No need to give yourself a migraine with all that jazz, because Paige has the skills and the talent to pull it off. All of it. Gilded Lily Events is creative and crafty-- if I went to Paige with an idea she had a better one. Paige loves what she does and it comes through in her careful detail and excitement for your day. I must also note that she helped keep me calm and was more than available to discuss any budget concerns. I couldn't recommend using Gilded Lily Events more, from start to finish they are truly the créme de la créme. Paige sincerely helped give us our dream wedding.

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Maggie H

Paige, from Gilded Lily Events, was a true joy to work with from the first time we spoke to even after the big day. When we chose our venue, we knew there would be a lot of planning and design that needed to happen. We got married in a big, beautiful, EMPTY home so we needed to... Read More bring in pretty much everything. I knew I'd want to work with someone to help bring our ideas to life to create the special day we were hoping for. Enter Paige! From our first conversation I knew I'd love working with her. She made me feel like my ideas and vision were paramount, and would add her own amazing design input around them to make each element of the day perfect. I was definitely THAT bride - who didn't want a theme for the day but knew the feelings and emotions I wanted to capture, and knew what I liked and what I didn't. Paige was literally like a magician making ideas and thoughts come to life. From the flowers, to the table scape, to the ceremony setup, and so much more. She is so passionate about making your day something you love and wants it to represent you as a couple. The biggest elements and the littlest details are all important to her. She was there every step of the way to make each element unique and wonderful. Paige also has an amazing group of vendors that she works closely with and can recommend. She was at our venue days before making sure things were getting setup and coming together exactly as she and I planned. I honestly can't say enough about how fabulous she is and how awesome it was to work with her. If you're lucky enough to book Paige for your big day, you're in for an amazing experience!!!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Rachel S

To put it simply—my wedding would not have been the same without Paige. She was instrumental in helping me bring my dream vision to life. I first reached out to Paige a year and a half before my wedding after seeing her work in many well-known publications. From there we met... Read More in person and discussed ideas, and she created an inspiration board that evolved as we moved through the planning process. I was pretty obsessed with pinterest and instagram and every time I sent Paige a new picture I liked, she was able to come back with options about how we could incorporate the idea, but with our own spin on it to make it uniquely ours. Although she is highly in demand, I felt as though I was her only bride as her one-on-one attention and fast response rate is unparalleled (both in text and email!). My wedding day went seamlessly due to Paige and her team as well as the detailed timeline she created before the wedding after speaking with all of our vendors. She even navigated a last minute ceremony location change (due to weather conditions we had to move it indoors) and turned the indoor reception space into the most intimate, romantic, makeshift chapel. Her calm demeanor was exactly what my high-strung personality needed during my wedding day as well as through the planning process. I would HIGHLY recommend Paige to any bride planning a wedding! Brides—you need Paige, trust me! Thank you Paige and the rest of the GLE team for making my wedding so perfect and beyond my wildest dreams! Xo

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Ashlie M

I truly can not say enough good things about Gilded Lily Events! We had a very DIY wedding and had to bring in nearly everything , so I knew we needed a "day of coordinator" who could help bring our vision to life - and we were so glad we worked with Caitlin! From coordinating... Read More all of our vendors to setting up decor on the day of the wedding - she absolutely nailed it, even down to the smallest details! We had the most perfect day and enjoyed ourselves to the fullest, and I know that is because Caitlin had everything handled. I would recommend Gilded Lily Events a hundred times over (and my sister already insists on using Caitlin when she needs to plan her wedding!). Thank you for making our dream wedding a reality - we are forever grateful!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Erin H

Let me start off by saying I am slightly neurotic about being under-prepared for things in general so the idea of planning a wedding was overwhelming -- which was not made easier by the fact that we decided to get married in NJ when we live in VA. I thanked the wedding gods on... Read More a WEEKLY basis that I was able to find Paige/GLE throughout my entire engagement. She not only made the planning process so easy and calming, she was just also just a sweet and delightful human to be around/work with. She picks up on your vibe really organically and runs with it. her vision is amazing - she makes all those images you have in your brain that you may not even know how to describe and makes them a reality. This really helped me to relax through out the entire process because I knew I was in such good hands. I would even recommend giving her some creative room to surprise you! She threw in some final touches at the wedding that just blew me away. You will not be disappointed. She knew exactly which vendors would work with my style and made sure I loved everything we picked out down to the cake, flowers, invites, EVERYTHING. I even got a text from one of my husbands guy friends when they got our invite saying it was one of the nicest ones they'd ever received which is so funny. I cried the morning of my wedding before anything even happened because I was so overjoyed with how everything came together! I felt so lucky. I got SO MANY compliments on my wedding I actually felt guilty because I it was basically like I cheated having Paige on my team - she's the best! Paige was far and away the best investment we made for our wedding. You can't go wrong with GLE, it's like having a real life pretty filter for your most important day!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016

Choosing Paige as my wedding planner was the best decision I made when planning my special day! After seeing my sisters law's wedding in which Paige fully orchestrated the most incredible backyard wedding I've ever seen I knew I wanted to work with her too. My husband and I... Read More hadn't yet picked our location so when we finally settled on the Williamsburg Savings Bank (Weylin B. Seymour's) the first thing I did was hire Paige. From start to finish Paige exceeded all of my expectations. She took the large and formal space and incorporated a causal style that highlighted the amazing architecture of the historic venue. She is a creative genius and is able to take any space and make it truly amazing. She thinks about the space overall but also thinks about the small details. For example, she found a local artist to sketch the exterior of Williamsburg Bank for our Save Date. In addition, she used the beautiful wallpaper from the venue as an inspiration when designing the envelope flap of the wedding invitation. She also handmade escort cards from charms that were inspired from the time period that the bank was originally built. She truly designs a wedding that compliments not only the couple's style but also highlights the space while simultaneously considering every small detail. Most importantly Paige is wonderful to work with! She is extremely sweet and a true pleasure to work with. From the second we signed with Paige she was responsive and went above beyond to answer my questions. She is very organized and provides you with various reminders about when decisions or payments need to be made. She follows up and ensures that all vendors are also on schedule. Paige also has a great resource of vendors that she relies on. She referred me to an amazing photographer and wedding invite designer / calligrapher that I was extremely happy with. Trust me when I say hire Paige. She is amazing and makes wedding planning fun and easy -- you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Jessica G

Dreams are made of the beautiful events Paige at Gilded Lily events designs and executes. Hiring Paige to help design and plan my wedding day was the best decision I made. She is extremely creative, passionate, personable, and detail-oriented. THANK YOU Paige for making my... Read More wedding day absolutely PERFECT!!!! xoxo

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Terésa F

There is no way I can adequately thank Paige for planning, orchestrating, and executing the most beautiful day of my (our) lives. She brought this incredible day into being after over a year of long-distance communication and planning. I had very little anxiety about the day... Read More leading up to it, and then I floated through the morning before the events began, soaking up and enjoying every minute. From there it only got better, as I was able to be so fully present in celebrating the day with my husband and our families. I was allowed to be a real part of it, to experience everything unfold so organically, to be surprised by the beauty and care put into every details, and to feel like it so adequately reflected our personalities, aesthetics, and love. What an amazing privilege to enjoy such a significant day in my life that completely. Not to mention we were approached again and again by all the guests telling us it was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding and that it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever been to. Two weeks later and we're still getting messages and comments from friends and family expressing these same sentiments. It brings us so much joy to hear it. We owe so much of it to Paige. She took my grandparent's backyard, where I grew up, and turned it into a space of such significance and beauty for me, my husband, and our families. What a gift she has, to be able to read people so well and to help them celebrate their love so fully on their wedding day. I cannot recommend her more highly. Thank you, thank you for being there with us.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Laura Q

If I could give Paige & Gilded Lily Events, 10 stars, I would! That's how pleased I was with my experience with Paige & her team. Paige is creative, detail-oriented, a true professional and she has a gift for understanding the vision in your head & bringing it to life. I was... Read More floored on my wedding day when all of the details of our wedding came together; it was as if Paige had lived in my head for what my dream wedding would look like. I wouldn't have survived during my wedding planning process without her. She kept me on schedule, guided me in the right direction, always listened to my feedback/kept my budget in mind, etc. Talent-aside, Paige is also patient, warm and just fun to work with. I genuinely missed her when my wedding planning process was over! I recommend Gilded Lily Events 100%, and I would be happy to provide additional feedback/answer questions to any bride in the market for a planner via email: [email protected]

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Jenna K

I first met Paige during the Red Bank NJ Wedding Walk. Shortly after, my mom surprised myself and my fiance with the day of planning package as a gift for our engagement party. We were married on 10/10/15 at the Oyster Point Hotel and Paige did an amazing job!!! She made my... Read More vision truly come to life and the day went by without any hiccups. She is a doll to work with and I look forward to the next event I can have her assistance with!!! I suggest if you are in need of any wedding or event coordination that you do not look any further.

So Great!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Alexandra G

We had a great experience from beginning to end with Paige at Gilded Lily. We hired Gilded Lily as a Day-Of Coordinator, where we (the bride and groom) organized all of the details ahead of time and she and her assistant coordinated and executed everything on the day-of so we... Read More could enjoy the day and not worry about a thing. Three weeks prior, we gave them all of the details for what we had arranged, and they helped us put together a timeline for the day's events. They coordinated with the vendors on that timeline ahead of time, so everyone was on the same page. We ended up using some of the vendors they recommended and couldn't have been happier with the result. Having vendors that have worked together before certainly makes for a better event! Paige and her team also understood what our vision was and I felt like their suggestions/recommendations were very much in line with what our wishes were. They understand what the trends are and the fact that wedding traditions have changed. We never felt forced into anything we didn't want. All in all, they had everything covered. In fact, I didn't find out about things that went awry until after the day..which was exactly what my expectation was. Definitely recommend! ps - check out their sister company Dovetail Rentals - http://www.dovetailvintage.com/ Really cool stuff!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Elena G

Look no further - Paige is your girl! If you want someone who makes you feel incredibly taken care of, like everything will be ok and she's got it under control, someone who is totally prompt with email, excited about your vision and your day, someone who will provide as much or... Read More as little suggestions as you like, and someone who is overall wonderful to be around - that's Paige! I adored planning my wedding, I crafted and had a blast making it feel true to our style, but I knew I wanted to relax on the day and have someone help execute what I had spent time prepping for. Paige did exactly that. PERFECTLY. She took down every note, did every single thing she said she would, even last minute set up our arbor flowers when we hadn't previously discussed it and it turned out beautiful - she does it all! I picked Paige not only for her personality, but because I loved her style. So, when I wasn't sure where I wanted a decoration to go, I felt so comfortable just telling Paige to use her best judgement and she nailed it. It was also wonderful to be able to rent from her sister company, Dovetail Vintage Rentals, which just made things even easier for us to not have to worry about finding a bunch of vintage vases. Paige is worth every penny and then some...we just cannot say enough great things about her! She's a true gem and I'll miss working with her now that the wedding is over! xo - Elena and Michael

Talented, calm, collective and made my day perfect.

Reviewed on 8/26/2015

Since I am in the design industry I had so many ideas for my wedding and so many things I wanted to include. My husband and I moved to California halfway through our engagement which put another twist on our wedding planning. I started to get nervous as to how I was going to... Read More have everything just the way I wanted it when I was so far away. I have known Paige since I was little and I was so happy to hear she was an event coordinator and such good things about her. My parents were a little hesitant at first about spending the money because they were sure I could do it but I knew I needed help! So we booked her for the "day of" coordination. I spoke to Paige constantly via email and she always gave me insight about things or made suggestions as to what I could do to make something look a certain way, etc. 2 weeks before the wedding when I arrived home from California, we did a run through at the venue where she made points about the schedule and more suggestions as to how to make the venue look like I wanted it to. Since I was doing all hair and makeup at my house, my mom wanted all of our decor and things for the venue and church to be out of the house. Paige came a week before the wedding to pick everything up so it was out of our way which was such a relief to my parents and me. Paige attended the rehearsal with us and coordinated everything with my priest so we didn't have to worry about a thing. The day of we didn't have Paige with us in the morning but when we arrived at the church she was all set up and ready to go. She made me feel so comfortable and calm going into the ceremony. When we arrived back to the venue I was so taken back by how beautiful everything looked. She had taken everything I made and everything I rented from her and made it look amazing! We received SO many compliments. My sister had gotten married there 7 years prior and everyone was saying how different and beautiful the venue was. I know it was because of everything she did! She was there all night to help us with whatever we needed. I never felt like I had to worry about a thing. At the end of the night she packed up everything for us so we could get out of there which was incredible. She brought over the things we needed to our hotel room that night and then the rest of our personal stuff was dropped off a few days later. If you're feeling overwhelmed for a minute and think you need the help, get it! She was worth every penny and more and I'd hire her 100 times again. I am definitely a control freak and I never felt like I needed to be with Paige. I knew whatever she set up would be tasteful and beautiful. She was amazing and I will definitely be recommending her to other brides!

Paige is the best!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015

I found Paige and Gilded Lily Events through our Wedding Photographer. She came highly recommended by them. I was at a point in wedding planning where most of my vendors were squared away except for any design element. We had a destination wedding in a remote town in Maine so... Read More I really needed someone who could navigate from a far and pull together a theme from my random thoughts and ideas. Paige exceeded my expectations. She executed the design piece seamlessly. She created the most beautiful designs that were not only rustic but clean and fresh. The end result blew me away. It was also raining on and off throughout the day of my wedding. Paige didn't even break a sweat. She was a consummate professional from beginning to end. I couldn't recommend Paige more!!! A+

Wonderful Wedding Day Of Coordinators

Reviewed on 8/10/2015

We Loved working with Gilded Lily Events! They are a fabulous team of women! Leading up to our day we worked with Paige and Jen in reviewing everything that my family and I had created for our special event. Jen Woolston was with us for our rehearsal dinner (At Sandy Hook, NJ)... Read More and was extremely helpful in offering help and support reviewing every last detail so that we would not need to worry about getting ready off site on Saturday. On the wedding day we were welcomed by Jen and Caitlin who helped all of us as the day became more and more frantic, and helped ease my worries if they crept in here and there. Jen handled everything with grace and was able to speak up for me when I could not, and really effectively got the job done when I needed some help, and spoke with all vendors on my behalf in a professional and kind manner. For all DIY brides like me, I can't recommend enough the relief of having a team like Jen, Paige and Caitlin to help make the day-of simple and worry-free after all the DIY hard work is completed!

Semi - Destination executed perfectly! 6/20/15

Reviewed on 6/28/2015

We began with a meeting at Starbucks in Red Bank, NJ. From the first conversation we knew that we found the planner for us. Paige had done enough weddings to know what she was doing but not so many where she lost the passion for it. Gilded Lily was there for every question we... Read More had and asked/answered the ones we didn't think of. Paige planned our wedding with the thoughtfulness of a best friend while negotiating vendor contracts like my lawyer! Choosing a venue wasn't easy for us, our budget wasn't enough that we could do whatever we wanted but certainly more than the average wedding. This put us in a tough spot choosing the best place with the least options or a mediocre venue with the best of everything. After seeing several venues and getting to know us, Paige thought that we should see Congress Hall in Cape May. It would never have been on our radar if it wasn't for GLE. She knew that it would fit our budget to have the best of the best there and we did! Although it wasn't always easy dealing with the venue, Paige talked me off the ledge and got the job done that I/we did not have the time to do. When it came down to scheduling, GLE was on top of everything including us to get things done. A valuable asset in the planning process. I had most of the vendors chosen already since they are friends/partners of mine but it made dealing with them that much easier as well. Rehearsal / Rehearsal dinner: I really started to see the plan turn into action on Friday evening. I could see that Paige was so cool that it eased our minds instantaneously. There wasn't a minute of the entire weekend that we were worried about anything other than our guests enjoying themselves and even that was pretty much all taken care of. Ceremony: Paige and her awesome husband (yes she even dragged her husband to our wedding weekend) were busy early that morning setting up and taking care of business. I know what goes into planning events and trust me, you don't want to deal with any of that stuff on your day. The ceremony was beautiful and I have very high expectations (I'm fancy, lol) so to see it all come together better than I imagined... it was awesome! BTW, GLE has an incredible warehouse of the most cool / interesting wedding/party decor I've seen. Due to the impeccable planning, there wasn't anything (I saw) that needed attention or correction the entire night. I highly recommend Paige and Gilded Lily Events for any party you're throwing. We will surely use their services again soon! (for a party not another wedding!)

Above and Beyond Expectations

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Jennifer B

I found Paige through a colleague who used her for her backyard wedding and thought she was outstanding and more importantly easy to work with. I have to say I was not let down. Paige's taste and creativity are both top knotch. She's also incredibly calm and professional... Read More making it easy to work with her. I also didn't want to be super involved in the details as I was pretty busy during this time and details are not my specialty. But Paige thought through absolutely everything. She handled not only the design but the rentals and the coordination with all of the vendors. My wedding went off without a hitch and was truly beautiful. I was shocked and overwhelmed at how amazing everything was from the flowers to the tables to the lighting in the tent and the yard. It was magical. So many guests came up and told me how beautiful everything was. We even had a guest who was a wedding planner who said it was the nicest wedding she had ever been to - so a pretty high compliment. I would trust Paige with anything and recommend her to anyone and everyone looking for a low-stress, high taste wedding planner.

Best Decision I Ever Made

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Katie S

From the moment John and I met Paige, we hit it off immediately. Paige is incredibly organized, detail oriented and her personality is just lovely. Working with her is a breeze and it made the wedding process virtually stress free. My husband and I have very hectic careers and... Read More knew that we needed assistance in planning a wedding. Honestly, hiring Paige was the best decision we ever made. She made our dream wedding come true. Paige is simply invaluable. I would (and already have) recommended her to friends getting married. I can not imagine planning a wedding without her. John and I are so grateful to Paige for helping make our day absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 5/22/2015 Melissa A

From the Bride: We were fortunate to meet Paige of Gilded Lily Events at the annual Red Bank wedding walk and I am so happy that our paths crossed that day! Paige was such a joy to work with from the very beginning. She met with us several times before our day to fully... Read More understand our vision and helped us design a package that fit our specific needs and budget. This also included the handling and storing of our vintage family photos and other personal items for pick-up after our honeymoon - it was such a relief to know that these special items would be cared for and that we didnt have to worry about a thing. Paige even collected and stored the top tier of our wedding cake - something that we had not even planned for! Paige was always available by phone, text and email and really seemed interested in getting to know our exact vision. I was stunned at how beautiful the floral design and set up of both our personal items and rented vintage items came together on our wedding day. Our guests loved all of the little details and beautiful design. Our goal was to have a very personalized and unique wedding with a timeless vintage feel and with Paige's impeccable design ability, talent and hard work, we were able to have the wedding of our dreams! From the Groom: How many grooms write a review of a wedding designer/florist? I didn’t think I would and I never write reviews for anything. If my wife didn’t help me post this I wouldn’t even know how to do it. However, Paige and her staff at Gilded Lily designed and decorated our wedding better than we envisioned. We gave her an idea and she brought it to life without charging ridiculous Jersey wedding vendor prices! She made the feel of our wedding very classic and timeless and not at all the like the typical gaudy NJ/NY wedding that we have all been to a hundred times. Paige is amazing and she listens to your requests and makes sure you are happy every step of the way. Guys, this is where you want to write your check to.

Why you really need Gilded Lily Events Planner

Reviewed on 5/22/2015

My daughter got engaged in September 2014 and was married on May 16, 2015. There was much to be accomplished in a short amount of time. The first step we took in planning her wedding was to meet with Paige at Gilded Lily Events. I was not sure that we needed a wedding planner,... Read More but my daughter insisted mainly because of our busy schedules. Well, to make a long story short, Paige is a treasure. She worked very hard in the theme and design of my daughter's wedding which turned out to be exquisitely beautiful and sophisticated without being pretentious. She was meticulous about every detail. When had issues with other vendors during the planning, Paige stepped in and addressed the problems. When we couldn't do something, e.g., find a limosine etc. Paige was there and did the legwork, getting us the best value available. On the day of the wedding Paige was there every minute helping us with whatever needed to be done from parking the car, to seating unexpected guests. She does it all! I cannot say enough good things about Paige and Gilded Lily Events. She is a lady, a true professional and a gifted designer. She goes above and beyond. In this day and age, when mediocrity is the norm, Paige and Gilded Lily Events exceed expectations.

HIGHLY Recommend!

Reviewed on 3/22/2015 Nicole C

I was introduced to Paige of Gilded Lily Events through my wedding photographer who knew I was having trouble pulling together all of the design ideas swimming around in my head. We met for the first time over a glass of wine to get to know each other and chat about my wedding... Read More day - she was so easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable admitting I had no idea what I was doing! I worked with Paige on florals, design and decor. I told her my budget and she was great at providing recommendations that met my style while staying in my price range. There was an open line of communication throughout the whole process - no call, text or e-mail ever went unanswered. I could share a random idea or piece of inspiration with her at any moment and she responded in a timely fashion with her feedback. I felt such a sense of relief using GLE's services. As any bride knows, the amount of planning that goes into your wedding day can be exhausting. By trusting GLE with all-things design, I was able to focus on the million other things I had to do! I met with Paige several times before our wedding day and each time I became more and more excited for the big day. She took the time to present table mock-ups and drawings that really painted a picture of what to expect. On the day of our wedding, I remember walking into the ceremony and reception spaces and being totally blown away. GLE delivered everything I hoped for, and more! From the branch chandeliers to the delicate touches of baby's breath and the hand-written escort cards, the amount of detail Paige brought to my wedding day is something my guests and I will never forget. Our friends and family always talk about how beautiful everything turned out, and we owe a lot of that to Gilded Lily Events! Our wedding was featured on NJ.com, you can scroll through the gallery to view photos of the decor: http://www.nj.com/weddings/index.ssf/2015/02/weddings_nicole_cobuzio_brian_delahant.html

A Creative Talent Unmatched

Reviewed on 3/09/2015 Amber F

Paige should have a TV show because her taste, style and creativity should be seen by all. She can take any wedding design concept and execute it beautifully and in ways you could never dream of. She brings so many clever and creative ideas to the table - many of which she can... Read More skillfully handcraft herself. She is also an absolute pleasure to work with. She has such an exceptionally warm personality and one that is calm and cool under pressure. She is also extremely organized with excellent follow through. It's truly the perfect type a person you want to partner with when you're planning your wedding. So if you need a wedding planner to not only artfully but diligently execute every detail of your wedding, then Paige at Gilded Lily Events is your girl.

GLE's floral and styling perfection

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Julie B

Paige and her team were able to create exactly what I had in mind for my Winter themed wedding. The tablescapes and floral design evoked the warm feel of the holidays are were absolutely stunning. Paige is great to work with as she is accommodating and delightful. The casual... Read More charm of GLE's overall style was exactly what I was looking for when picturing my wedding day. I highly recommend them!

Paige

Hi! My name is Paige VanGombos and I am the owner of Gilded Lily Events. I absolutely love LOVE and feel so grateful that I get to create weddings that bring my couples so much joy. I live in Red Bank, NJ with my husband and our soon-to-be baby boy! We have been in business for almost 5 years and have designed and planned over 100 weddings. We love to talk everything wedding and strive to create a stress-free planning experience. I am looking forward to meeting you!